• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Shipwrecked on Staryu Sands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drampa followed as Nia led the way into the ruins. It was pitch black inside, so Drampa promptly set down the firewood he had collected and set it a blaze with a gentle fire blast. Flickering orange light filled the room.
Inside was what appeared to be the remains of some sort of council room. In the centre stood a great stone table covered in cracks and missing large chunks. Chairs made out of some sort of golden metal were strewn about the room, deeply tarnished with age. There was a large door towards the back of the room made out of a similar metal that appeared to have an intricate locking mechanism holding it shut.
'My, this is very interesting...' thought Drampa as the muffled sounds of the rain and wind began to intensify outside.

--

Cole was loafing about Alister's camp for a while, taking naps to recuperate from the journey and admiring the scenery. But now that a storm had hit he was growing concerned for the other survivors... As soon as he caught a pokemon he'd have to head back to the camp at the lake to check on them. As for Drampa, he trusted the pokemon immensely, knowing that the dragon was much stronger and much wiser than was. But he couldn't help but to worry a little... flying away for such a long period of time was unlike of him...

Charizard was still looking around for the source of the sound and saw a young Squirtle that was walking all by itself in the cold. Charizard decided to take the young Pokémon back to the shelter so that it won’t be in the freezing cold and so he quickly grabbed the Squirtle and brought it back home so that it can rest, “Hey there don’t be afraid I was just trying to get you out of the cold weather so that you can be warmed up by the campfire,” Charizard said as he lit the Campfire. Soon John and Mudkip arrived with tons of berries and John wondered why there was a Squirtle in the shelter but of course John was very kind and decided to hand some berries to the Squirtle, “Hey it is ok I am only trying to give you some food alright,” said John with a smile.

Seth slowly rubbed his eyes when he noticed a significant difference with his body. He slowly blinked and turned towards the sound of the earlier voices of what was a Pokémon and another that originated from a human.

“W- wha... did I like almost pass out again? I seriously have no clue where I am, but I think somebody must have found me out there. Hopefully it’s not what I’m thinking it is,” Seth thought, while he closely examined the handful of berries he was handed by the boy.

“I’m not too picky, but I guess I should eat a little for now, since I can’t seem to think like right now. If it’s safe, I’ll go drink from the ocean since I think I remembered always doing that when I was little and I was completely fine,” Seth added in his mind, before he slowly chewed on a small, round, bluish fruit. There was a mildly sweet taste that swept through his buds, as he decided to eat another from the small pile he had.

The Squirtle had a perplexed look towards the boy, as the turtle Pokémon resisted the urge to perform any sudden moves in front of the human. The Squirtle fidgeted with some of the berries after he ate the second one at a snail’s pace.
————————————
Pacen inspected the historical scenery, as the panda Pokémon eyed over the room in awe. He slowly took in the heat from the fire. He gave a light sigh of relief, as he smiled and winked at the Drampa. He took a deep breath, as he thought, “To be honest, that other Pokémon does look kinda cute. I just hate the yellow flying ones really.”

“I think I’m gonna have to find something to eat and drink soon... because I just remembered about what that pink haired girl told me earlier if I recall correctly,” Pacen added in his thoughts before he discreetly placed his right hand in his mouth.

John smiled and petted the Squirtle’s head, “Hey don’t be afraid ok I am a friend alright and Charizard don’t worry we got enough berries for you as well and for Teddiursa and Mudkip,” said John as Mudkip went to go eat some berries from John. “Grab (Wait a Teddiursa),” said Charizard as John let out the cute bear Pokémon, “Hey Teddiursa here are some berries for you to eat,” said John giving some berries to Teddiursa.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia stared at all of the worn down things in the structure, she wondered why someone would make this place, did it use to be a castle of some sorts? Nia didn’t know the answer to that, so she simply gazed at the campfire. She sat closer to the fire, enjoying the heat. Nia looked at Pacen, then back at Drampa. Nia smiled at the thought of possible new friends.

“Hey, Pacen, why do you always put your right hand in your mouth? Just wondering.” Nia smiled a bit at Pacen. She was really curious, and if Nia wanted to make friends with them, she needed to find out more about them.

Last edited:
“Why did you save me? I thought fires hated the water... a- and, I’m like still... a bit hurt and tired,” Seth asked the Charizard, before the turtle Pokémon carefully adjusted his beret. He calmly patted his bag, as he decided to sit near the campfire at a relatively safe distance.

The turtle Pokémon eyed over at an orange berry that had a looped stem. He decided to take a careful rub on his head for a brief moment. After the confirmation of no rash on his body, he decided to slowly place the fruit in his mouth. There was no sort of awkward sensation soon after, as he decided to carefully eat the berry.
————————————
“Umm... uhh... w- well, urm... well,” Pacen blurted before he quickly took his hand out of his mouth.

The panda Pokémon took several quick breaths, before he eyed down at the other mysterious Pokémon.

“E- eh... i- it’s n- no- nothing r- re- really... y- yeah, umm,” Pacen hesitantly added, while he fidgeted with his bamboo stick in front of everyone.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia’s head tilted a bit at Pacen, “Huh, Okay...” She looked back at the fire, the fire crackled, and the pouring rain outside only seemed to be getting worse. Nia sighed, “When do you guys think this big storm will be over?” She looked from Pacen to Drampa, curiousity flickered in her eyes.

“Well I am a kind Pokémon and since you are weaker than me I don’t have to fear about my type disadvantage to you,” said Charizard as he ate his food, “Any way you should rest for now and regain your strength,” said Charizard. John looked over at Squirtle and walked towards it, “Also if you want you can stay with us for a bit and also help us improve our shelter a bit as well and in return we will give you a safe place to sleep and also plenty of food to eat as well,” said John asking the turtle Pokémon if he wants to stay.

Drampa saw Pacen putting his hand in his mouth and Nia asking him about it. The Pancham seemed to be avoiding the question, and so he speculated that it may have something to do with the aforementioned stone and the failed evolution that had occured earlier... But he wasn't one to pry into the affairs of others without an invitation.

Drampa heard Nia ask a question.
"I have a bad feeling about this storm, Nia." He responded. Tremendous bouts of thunder reverberated through the air and, somehow, seemed to emanate from deep within the earth as well.
"You may think that I am just loony old dragon for saying this, but I get the sense that this is more than just a storm - I think it is an omen of sorts... and not a good one..."

--

~By now, torrential rains and flurries of lightening had completely engulfed the island. Tree branches snapped in the fierce winds and the wild pokemon had retreated to their nests to wait out the storm. Most notable, however, was a strange purple mist that had begun forming over the lake. The previously potable lake water now possessed a sickening sheen, and exuded an aura of toxicity.~

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Me too, this storm seems to be getting worse every second.” Nia sighed, and then was a bit surprised when Drampa mentioned a ‘omen of sorts’.” She looked at him, her antennas twitched once more. “You may be right, I have experienced a storm, but they were never this bad.” Nia gazed at the campfire, the only warmth the party had.

“Oh hey, you’re back. I am glad,” Aurora called out to Corey as he came back. The rain has just started and the camp by the lake was poorly suited for it as there was near,y no cover so Aurora was very keen to leave as soon as possible. She recalled the Froslass which has been diligently on the look out and turned to Corey again: “oh you got a new Pokemon, tell me all about it later lets find some shelter from the rain!” As she said that the rain turned into a full blown storm with thunder and lightning. The lake also slowly began to cover in an ominous purple mist. Aurora quickly grabbed the stuff which she left to dry by the fire before they turned all wet again and placed them in her bag. “Let’s go!”, she exclaimed.

Aurora also noticed that suspiciously the Squirtle of which Froslass was not very fond of has also left. In the back of her head she thought: “Where could everyone have gone? Have they found shelter? Or are they using these extraordinary circumstances to catch rare Pokemon? Thats what I would do. After all, Dragon Scales sometimes get washed up on the shore during these storms and I really want a Kingdra. After we find Shelter with Corey, I might go Pokemon catching. Froslass had a massive disadvantage against that Charizard, so what would happen if we ever met it again? I need to be prepared.” Her thoughts raced as the storm was equally picking up speed. She and Corey ran deeper into the woods in the search for shelter.

"Y- yeah... I think... urgh... I can hardly t- th- think. I have quite a bit of knowledge on those fruit things, since some of them can be a bit poisonous if not prepared correctly... ugh..." Seth quietly said to the Charizard, before he quietly placed down the pile of berries on his side. He slowly placed down the bag and beret below his chest and carefully lied on it. He took into account the weight of his thin shell, as it would require more than a turtle his size to break the contents inside. He decided to withdraw his body into his shell, as a series of almost silent snores followed.
-----------------------------------------------
"Something's telling me that either this place is going to be flooded with clean water, or the exact opposite... and I'm hoping it's not that other one," Pacen thought, as he attempted to draw his attention away from the stormy weather.

"I got a bad feeling that things might not end too well at this rate. I'm not even sure if that storm outside is going to be finished soon," Pacen said to the other Pokémon.

"I think I might have dropped something somewhere when I was almost assaulted by that yellow bee thing. I forgot what it's called, but it's this thing that allows you to talk to someone from like far I'd say," Pacen quickly added, once a flash of recollection flashed in his mind the moment he regained some of his composure.

Charizard noticed that it started to rain and had a feeling that a trainer was traveling in the forest near them and went over to John to ask him to see if anyone is out in the forest right now, “Huh? What is it Charizard,” asked John as Charizard pointed outside the shelter, “Are you saying that someone might be out in the forest in the rain right now,” he asked as Charizard nodded yes, “Well let’s go see if there is anyone out there and I also know that you can handle the rain so I think we will be ok,” said John getting on Charizard’s back, “Hey guys we will be back soon alright so take care of yourselves,” said John as Charizard flew into the forest. After flying around the forest for a while until they both saw two trainers running around the forest in search of shelter. Charizard then landed near the two trainers and did a loud roar just to get there attention, “Hey you two get on quick we can take you back to our shelter and don’t worry you can trust us,” said John holding his hands out trying to get the two trainers trust so that John and Charizard can take both of them back to the cave where it was safe.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“What if your right, should we stay here?” Nia was already starting to get worried, what if Pacen was right? The whole place could flood, or the opposite could happen. “And I have that same feeling, it’s like something isn’t right...” She thought for a second, before dismissing the thought. Nia looked at Pacen, “I think that ‘yellow bee thing’ is a Beedrill. And I don’t know any communication thing, all I know is that my trainer Otis uses some kind of device to call her mother Lily...” She peered outside for a few moments, before retreating back inside the structure.

Back with Mudkip and Teddiursa, “Hey don’t worry Teddiursa these berries aren’t poisonous at all,” said Mudkip talking to Teddiursa, “How do you know that they aren’t poisonous at all,” asked Teddiursa, “Because after me and John caught you near the lake he got me to help clean the berries before we went back home and since I have been around the forest eating berries a lot of times, I know which ones are poisonous and which ones aren’t poisonous,” said Mudkip as he saw the Squirtle fall asleep in it’s shell. After Mudkip and Teddiursa finished eating their food they both decided to go to sleep near the Squirtle so that they can keep each other warm while they sleep. After they got comfortable they all went to sleep peacefully inside the cave until both John and Charizard came back.

"This communication device that you mention, Pacen... Do you think it could be of any use to us? If it could help us contact civilization than it would be worth retrieving, but otherwise I am hesitant to go out is this weather... A flood is always a possibility, but I much rather be in here than out there." Drampa carefully readjusted the position of his injured wings and breathed a new life into the dwindling fire. Something told him that these ruins were somehow connected to what was going on...

--

Cole was waiting out the storm in Alister's shelter. It seemed like the worst of it was over, but the rain was still coming down pretty hard... He was drifting in and out of sleep when all of a sudden a pokemon's cry startled him upright.
"CROAGUNK!"
"H-HUH? W-what?" Cole blurted out in surprise.
He saw an exhausted-looking wild pokemon standing outside the shelter's entrance. The poor thing was drenched, and appeared to have some injuries from the debris in the wind. It didn't look like it intended to attack or anything...
"Alister, I'm going to let this guy in I think... I hope you don't mind?"

Ashton was following Aurora and the rest of the remaining group which was basically Corey.

---

After he had gotten back from trying to search for Otis and her Pokemon Partner he had fallen asleep. Ashton had a dream (which was actually a memory) while asleep. On the boat before it crashed and sunk; he and his two Pokemon. One was his Poli, and the other partner: his Alolan Vulpix. He had gotten it as a gift for his 10th Birthday, while it was still an egg. The Vulpix was actually his first Pokemon. He had obtained his Poliwhirl by scaring off a couple Totodile that were beating up on it. When the boat itself crashed, Moon (the female Alolan Vulpix) must've fallen off of his belt when he got flung overboard.
Ashton had contemplated telling everyone about his lost Pokemon but he still just couldn't, he was going to go out looking for her when everything died down a bit. He had a feeling Moon wasn't dead and he highly doubted that she was in any type of serious trouble, she could handle herself. At least for the time being.

"Well, from what I remembered what that girl in the purple hair told me... it can call the phone in the nearest orange building, the phone of Steven's and I believe emergency services if needed I think," Pacen replied to the Drampa, before the Pancham turned to the Venipede.

"A Beedrill huh? That's good to know then. I hope the storm is over soon, otherwise I might have to risk going outside and well... let's just say that I don't know how I'll be if I even get back soon," Pacen responded to the Venipede with a rather hesitant tone. The Pancham resisted the urge to put his hand in his mouth in front of the other Pokémon.

((OOC) I just want to make clear to some people that I live in the UK and don't always reply when everyone else is RPing because I am either asleep or at school. Please be patient with me!))

Corey was startled by John and Charizard's sudden appearance.
He turned to Aurora, following her lead, consulting Ashton too. "Should we go with them?" he yelled over the sound of the rain. He didn't think it was safe to stay where they were, so he decided following John and Charizard was the best idea for now.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia grew more worried every second, and the storm was getting worse. She jumped a bit when some thunder strikes the ground far from the party, though it was loud. “So, if we get ahold of one of those communication thingys, we can call someone to help us?” Nia looked at Drampa and Pacen, and noticed Pacen did not put his hand in his mouth like he usually did.

"It sounds like this communication device may be beneficial to us after all..." said Drampa. "Although the weather is still quite poor, if we don't get to it soon it may be irreversibly damaged by the water. We will accompany you to retrieve it, Pacen. Lead the way."

“I think you two should stay... even though it’s that stupid bee’s fault for making me have to run. I’ll try to be fast and hope to the lord that I don’t get a cold or worst,” Pacen replied, as his body shivered in response to the outer storms.

“It’s gonna take at least a couple of minutes to run if no one took the radio. I think my stomach can wait... hopefully it can,” Pacen thought before he placed down his bag behind an aged chair.

“I can’t really take much if you want me to go out there right now. I’ll just take the stick in case if anyone’s still mad in this kind of storm,” Pacen added, before he took a step closer towards the outer area of the shelter.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“But it’s dangerous!” Nia scuttled up to Pacen. “If you go out alone, the storm can kill you! I heard some thunder not to long ago, you don’t know if one might strike you.” She looked up at him, her eyes stared straight into his. “If you want to go, then at least one of us should go with you, and you don’t know what might happen out there.”

“I’m already more than dead right now if I can’t get that thing soon!” Pacen retorted, before he emitted a slight squeal from the thunder!

“Please don’t touch my stuff! I’ll be back as fast as possible!” Pacen shouted, before he dashed out of the shelter! The loud, nimble footsteps grew fainter and fainter with every second that went by.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Wait!” Nia called out. Pacen ran out of the shelter before Nia could stop him. She watched Pacen run off, and the young Venipede hesitated for a second before running after him. “Pacen!” Nia ran as fast as she could, but Pacen was getting farther away every minute. She stopped for a minute to catch her breath, then she heard a rustle in the leaves. A Beedrill instantly burst out, he was drenched in rain. Nia jumped back in surprise, and Beedrill quickly used Peck, and striked Nia in the head. It was super effective, and Nia ran away. She ran and ran, calling out Pacen’s name. “Pacen, where are you?” Her head still hurt form the surprise attack, and Nia looked up at the sky. It was raining and thundering. “PACEN!” Nia called out as loud as she could for the final time.

"W-wait, Pacen! Do not be rash!" Drampa made a vain attempt to catch up with the pokemon before collapsing onto the floor almost immediately due to his injuries. He let out a disgruntled huff and slowly picked himself back up. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Nia dash off in pursuit of the Pancham. He lumbered over to the exit of the ruins and watched her retreating into the distance with a concerned expression. He wasn't able to follow them in this condition... He dearly hoped that they would be okay...

“Ugh! There’s no time! I have to get the radio first! Eek! So much rain and thunder!” Pacen thought, as the sounds of the heavy storm and thunder masked the desperate calls of the Venipede.

“OUTTA MY WAY STUPID BEE THING!” Pacen shouted, as he smacked an approaching Beedrill with his bamboo stick! A weakened buzz came soon after, as the Beedrill immediately fled from the Pancham seconds later upon swift notice of the storm.

“Eek! Starting... to... like... cold... gotta... keep... running!” Pacen cried to himself, as he gave a light sneeze seconds later. The Pancham sprinted as quickly as it could, while he hoped the device would be where it was left at from that prior moment.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia hid under a branch when a thunder striked one of the trees near her. “PACEN!” She called out once more. This weather was getting even worse, and they both needed to get back to the shelter. But I can’t leave Pacen all alone... Nia pushed the branch away, and looked at the ground. “How could I forget? I can find his location!” Nia placed her antennas near the ground, and soon she heard Pacen footsteps, and felt his condition. “He is sick, he needs help...” Nia sprang back up, and ran towards where she heard his footsteps from the ground. “Pacen...”

“Ugh... I can really use like one heck of a break right now! This seriously feels like I’m showering with water from that snowy town!” Pacen thought, before he gave another, somewhat louder sneeze.

“I- I gotta hurry... I think I can hardly hear something,” Pacen quietly said to himself, before he tracked a strange noise towards a nearby bush.

“Aha! Finally! Eep! It’s like wet and very cold!” Pacen squealed the moment he reached his right hand into the bush and snatched the device! The tiny machine that resembled a flip phone emitted faint static, as Pacen thought, “Great... I guess it’s not storm rated then! I gotta run back now!”

The Pancham immediately retreated back in the direction of the shelter! The radio was quickly shaken to remove any excess water and dirt on it.

“Dan... cey! Co... me... i- in! Res... pond ple... ase!” A feminine voice shouted from the radio, followed by a large wave of static.

“Ugh! Break! Break it! This is Dancey-05! I’m in like so-! Ahh!” Pacen cried, before he almost tripped on a thick branch!

“S- sorry! Re- Achoo! Repeat! I’m in like some big storm right now! It’s hard to read! Ov- Achoooo! Over!” Pacen shouted and sneezed while he continued to sprint back to the shelter!

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia could barely hear Pacen’s voice. “Pacen? I’m coming!” She bolted towards where she heard his voice, then stopped right in her tracks. Nia sensed that he was here, but he must have left earlier. Did he go back to the structure? She looked behind her, and ran back. After a few minutes, she took another break. Then the same BeeDrill came out, and Nia let out a growl. “What do you want?” The BeeDrill flew up to her, “I need more XP.” Nia jumped back a bit, and BeeDrill quickly used Peck. It was super effective. She was knocked back, and Nia glared at BeeDrill. She quickly used Rollout, throwing rocks repeatedly at BeeDrill. He wasn’t fast enough to dodge them, and they were super effective. He fell to the ground, fainted. Nia huffed, and continued to run back to the structure. She saw the structure not too far away, and Nia raced as fast as she could to it. Nia burst inside, and she frantically looked around for Pacen. “Pacen?”

“Urgh... so... c- c- c- cold!” Pacen faintly said to himself, as he plodded back into the stoney structure. Several hard breaths came, which was then followed by a hard sneeze. The Pancham fell over next to his bag, as he dropped the radio from his cold, lifeless hands.

“C- copy... 2 of... 5... Dan... cey... where... a- re you... a... t?” The feminine voice asked from the radio, as it appeared to be from a distant Pokémon.

“Dancey... c- c- come... i... n! This... i... s... Sku... ll... ie... 01... can y... ou... r- re- re... ad... me? Co... me... in... Dan... cey... 0... 5!” The voice yelled, as static continued to flood through the speaker.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Pacen!” Nia cried out when she saw Pacen fall onto the ground. She rushed to him, “Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no...” She didn’t know what to do. Then an idea came to her head. Nia dragged Pacen to the campfire, and looked at Drampa. “Do you have any berries left?! Or potions?!” She tried to sound calm, even though it was failing.

Pacen used the last of his strength to point towards his bag, before his body lied motionless soon after.

“Urgh... so tired... and freezing... I- I- I think I’d rather take this than be with the blue guys I guess if this is gonna be it,” Pacen thought, before he loosely gripped the stick with his left hand. His skin started to turn a somewhat paler shading within a minute later.

“Dan... cey... res... pond! Resp... ond! Re... spo... nd! Da... n... c... ey!” The voice cried through the radio! A significant amount of static continued to march its way through the speaker.

Alister jumped up to clear a spot near the fire for the Pokémon, “Sure man! Bring him in.”
He set all the supplies out of the why and payed out a couple beach towels that he had scavenged from the beach.
Stepping out of the way he said, “ He can rest by the fire here.”

Drampa was resting by the fire worrying about Nia and Pacen, until suddenly the two came bursting into the ruins in a great panic. Drampa watched in shock as Pacen collapsed, but he managed to notice that the pokemon was gesturing towards his bag before he went down... Drampa rushed over to the bag and dumped its contents onto the floor, immediately noticing two sitrus berries.
"Pacen! PACEN!" he shouted to the Pancham, but the pokemon seemed unresponsive... Drampa picked up one of the sitrus berries and attempted to feed it to Pacen.
"Nia, are you injured as well? If so, you should eat one of these berries..."
Amongst the chaos Drampa barely managed to notice the communication device that Pacen had brought back with him, which emitted a constant drone of static-y voices.
'Skullie? Dancy? Who were these people?' Drampa could scarcely make any sense of it, but it piqued his curiosity...

--

Cole sat awkwardly by the fire as the wild Croagunk curiously sifted through the contents of his bag to pass the time.
"Croagunk?" the pokemon would say to itself on occasion as it held up various man-made items that it had never seen before. At one point the pokemon was examining one of Cole's pokeballs, but its hand slipped and almost dropped it into the fire...
"HEY!" Cole shouted instinctively. "Be careful with that! I need th-"
Croagunk's hand lit up purple in a sort of benign threat, and the pokemon stared back at Cole with deadpan expression.
"Croooaaaugnk?"
"Ugh, fine... do whatever you want... But I was the one who wanted to let you in here, you know!" responded Cole.
The pokemon smirked victoriously and returned to perusing the contents of Cole's bag.
'At least the storm seems to be dying down...' Cole thought to himself.

Last edited:
“Look if you don’t want to trust me that’s fine but please understand that I am trying to help you all get out of this weather,” yelled John trying to get them back to his shelter, “My shelter is not far from here and we have plenty of food and water there as well,” said John as Charizard began to roar in pain from the rain. “Quickly get on Charizard’s back right now we don’t have much time,” said John, “Please understand that I am only trying to help you get out of this weather,” he said holding his hand out as far as he can so that he can help pull the trainers up and onto Charizard’s back.

Last edited:
Pacen slowly chewed on the berry, as the Pancham struggled to get back on his feet. He slowly crawled towards the radio, while a series of sneezes followed a split second later. A light groan came from the panda Pokémon, as his skin appeared to be rather pale to any wandering eyes within the room. The Pancham heard a loud beep from the radio, as a red light flashed from the short antenna for a brief moment.

"Man, I don't know if that was worth it or what... I think I'm already starting to call uncle," Pacen thought, before he emitted a heavy cough, followed by another sneeze. The Pancham placed his right hand on his forehead. The area felt awfully hot to the touch, as the panda Pokémon gave out a deep sigh.

"T- te... tell... m- m- me... d- do y- yo- you... ha- have... a tw- tw... in?" Pacen faintly asked the Drampa, as the Pancham's words slurred towards the end.

Corey shrugged and took John's hand to climb on Charizard's back. They needed to shelter from the storm, and he was feeling cold and hungry.
"Where are the others?" he screamed over the pouring rain. He hadn't seen them for a while and it could be dangerous to lose each other. They had their Pokémon to protect them, but that might not be enough. The island was probably full of hidden dangers.
As soon as the storm ended, he would make it his priority to get everyone back together. He needed to show them the map and key he had found.
Just then, a lightning bolt struck the air, making them all jump.

“We can look for the others later but we have to go now. Charizard get us back to the shelter ASAP,” said John as Charizard quickly flew back towards the shelter while also dodging some lightning bolts that went towards the ground. They soon arrived back to the shelter as Charizard landed in front of the entrance of the cave shelter. John quickly got off Charizard’s back and walked inside with Charizard following him, “Hey it is ok now you can get off Charizard’s back now,” said John as he sat down near the campfire.

(Ooc: I was super busy, sorry, hope i can still continue :) )

Aurora ran ahead as the rain was getting stronger. Over the rain she did not hear Corey call out to her as the latter flew away on the Charizard, hence the two were separated again. Aurora ran fast deeper into the forest as the rain grew stronger despite the trees shielding most of it. She headed for the mountain but did not intend to ascend it as lightning hits usually the highest spot, and she definitely did not want to be hit by lightning. As she went deeper, the green grew thicker and it became harder to follow the mountain. However, the rain here was not as strong so she decided to use this moment to recompose herself. "Where am I?" Aurora thought. No person and no human near by, or so it seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.