• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Shipwrecked on Staryu Sands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Ashton fell asleep, Aurora told Froslass to let go of him to not freeze him by accident in his sleep. It was dark. In the darkness she noticed a fading fire on top of the mountain which was impossible to see in the daylight. However, now the dying glow of what seemed to be a flame had a strong enough contrast with the surroundings to be noticed. "There are other survivors. My brother could be there. That flame is dying so they probably are either gone or asleep. Also, I am too exhausted to head up there now." Aurora muttered to herself. "I'll be on night guard tonight. My Froslass is very equipped to deal with bug and grass type Pokemon," she quietly said, loud enough for Cole to hear and quiet enough to not wake up Ashton, "you should get some sleep," she continued. Aurora added some wood to the fire and took her shoes off and unloaded everything out of her backpack (scarf, 5 Pokeballs, 5 Netballs, phone, 1 Revive, 1 Full Heal, 1 Potion) and placed next to the fire to dry: "tomorrow we will find out what of this still works..." she muttered.

Meanwhile, as Froslass let go of Ashton, the Pokemon began a sort of patrol around camp. Being a ghost type Pokemon seemingly afloat, she made absolutely no sound. Nonetheless, the Froslass was clearly tired. Pulling her trainer out of the water, mediating between Seth and Poli, cooling Ashton. It was wearing her down but she knew that she was doing her part. Just like Drampa was doing his. Right at the start of the patrol, Froslass noticed how Seth was refusing to take the potion. She knew it was painful. "Frossss," Froslass said to Seth in a comforting tone: "You were brave out there. Let me apologise for my rude words earlier. I will cool down the injured areas so you won'the even feel the pain of the potion bein applied. Obviously, the cooling effect will wear off at one point and you will start feeling something. But it won't be nearly as bad as it normally would be. Trust me."

Charizard was still flying around looking for survivors but it was getting dark so Charizard went back to where John is while also flying over a Squirtle that was taking a potion and a Froslass trying to help numb the pain. Charizard didn’t notice them at all though and landed near the shelter where John was fast asleep. Charizard also decided to go to sleep and continue the search tomorrow morning.

Drampa was glad that Froslass had come over and offered to numb Seth's wounds - removing the bandages and applying the potion would've quite difficult in the Squirtle's current state...

Drampa spoke: "Little one... Please accept Froslass's offer and then let my trainer address your wounds. This may be your best chance to have it done as quickly and as painlessly as possible."

Cole smiled at the pokemon empathetically, trying to show him that they really just wanted to help...

"P- please j- just make it q- qu- quick... I- I'll ma- maybe take it if I- p- pass o- out s- so- soon," Seth replied to the Drampa, as he turned towards the Frosslass first.

"L- like I said to that dragon t- th- thing, p- please try to make it f- fa- fast... I- I'm s- so sleepy... b- but I can't even s- sl- sleep at all," Seth briefly stated, as his words started to slur off towards the end.

"I- I can't really ta- take th- these off, I- I don't k- kn- know h- ho- how," Seth added to the Drampa. The turtle Pokémon pointed to the bandaged areas of his left hand and his torso, the frontal, yellow area of his shell.

"Seriously? I guess I got no damn choice then! I seriously hope that I don't go falling down and being knocked out after this, otherwise who knows what they'll do? I bet they already know about who I work with now!" Seth thought, as he started to snivel in front of everyone.

Corey noticed George and Issac had gone. The sun had set; it was dark, but no one was at Cole's shelter so he picked the fruit back up and took it with him. Uncertain, he started to make his way back to the forest.
"Cole?" he called. "Issac? Ashton? George?"
Gligar made soft noises; it was tired.
They reached the edge of the forest and it was even more intimidating in the pitch black. Corey knew he had to be brave, though.
He heard voices in the distance and broke into a run to follow them.
Soon enough he found the rest of the group.
And with them.... "Aurora!" Corey cried. He didn't care in that moment if it brought attention to him or attracted dangerous Pokémon. He had never felt so happy in his whole life having found his sister.
He ran over to her to give her a big hug, knowing that she didn't really do hugs and was far calmer and cooler than him, but not caring.

Charizard couldn’t fall asleep at all and decided to go look for survivors again. He flew up into the night sky and began searching for others and saw a group of Pokémon together and decided to go check what they were doing. Charizard landed near them and let out a roar trying to get their attention but didn’t know that the Squirtle was getting healed.

Last edited:
With the assistance of Froslass, Cole began to remove the bandages from from around Seth's body. He was trying to be as gentle as possible, but also was trying to move quickly so that he could complete the procedure before the anesthetic effects of the cooling wore off.

"Drampa, can you take these bandages to the lake and wash them?" Cole asked, and his pokemon obliged.
With the dressings now removed, Cole could see the full scope of what the Squirtle was dealing with...

'Wow'
Cole thought to himself. 'These sure are some serious injuries, especially the torso... I wonder what happened to him?'
Seth quivered and winced throughout the procedure, and when the potion was applied the pain was evident in the Squirtle's face. But they managed to complete it and redress the pokemon in clean bandages. Cole let out a sigh of relief upon completing the task and slumped against a near by tree.
It was then that a new pokemon entered the scene and let out a roar - a Charizard by the looks of it. Drampa left Seth's side to confront the newcomer.
"I do hope that was not a threat..." Drampa said to the Charizard in the pokemon language.

Aurora on night guard was only half awake due to exhaustedness, but then she heard her name called. And the noise source came closer. "Please be him..." Aurora muttered to herself. Now fully awake in anticipation. Then as Corey emerged from the bushes and suddenly gave her a big hug, she automatically returned the hug. She was not one for hugs but this was on instinct: "Corey I am so glad to see you!" For a couple of seconds they were embraced as both were too happy and too tired to let go. Then Aurora found her composure and said: "now Corey, you can be happy all you want. Just let me breath," with a huge smile on her face she attempted to escape Corey's grip.

Meanwhile Froslass was helping with the Squirtle's injuries. She had not noticed the Charizard until it roared loudly. Froslass was too tired to get her guard up and knew that it will go down if the presumed flamethrower would be as powerful as the roar. Froslass said nothing. Too tired. Just pierced the Charizard with its usual cold eyes.

Seth dozed off in front of the Froslass soon after, as the turtle Pokémon did not notice much of the pain from the medicine. The Squirtle appeared to be likely passed out as a result of his prior exhaustion he had. He quietly snored in front of the Froslass, as it was clear that the roar from another Pokémon did not do much for the young turtle. The little Pokémon remained still in his light slumber, as he appeared to have some trouble with just a blank dream.

Corey laughed. "Okay, sis." He let go of his sister. "I'm so glad you're alright. And Froslass too."
He had known Froslass for years, having almost grown up with the Pokémon.
A roar interrupted his happy mood for a second, making him jump.
"What in Arceus' name was that?" he yelped. An orange dragon Pokémon was the source of the roar. It looked kind of scary and Drampa and Froslass looked suspicious. Gligar perched on Corey's neck and hid behind his head.
"Is that a wild Charizard?!" Corey asked nervously.

Issac sleep was cut by a loud roar, his eyes widened in surprise when he looked around for the source of the noise. The trainer mouth opened but no sound came out, he was shocked when a Charizard was almost in front of him, looks like the others woke up too and are also scared. Of course this is a dream, he was just having a nightmare, maybe because one of his family members had a Charizard and that Pokemon scared him, yea, that the reason.
But, when Issac tried to reassure himself that this is just a dream, reality attacked him by saying that this was not a dream, this is real life.
"" Uh, Corey? Are you seeing the same thing that I seeing now?"" Issac asked in a scared voice.

"Y-yeah, man," Corey replied, not taking his eyes off the Charizard. His voice was higher-pitched than usual, showing his anxiety. "I don't know where it came from."
Knowing he had to do something, he hesitantly took a step closer to the orange dragon Pokémon. "What's up?" he ventured shakily. Maybe it belonged to one of the other survivors. Even if it was wild, that didn't mean it was going to hurt them. Not all wild Pokémon were aggressive- though that roar definitely sounded kind of angry...

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis had experienced everything that happened, and to her it seemed like this place was full of all kinds of dangers. Nia was with Froslass, a Squirtle, Cole, and a Drampa. She looked at the sky when a Charizard roared. Nia let out a growl-like hiss, keeping in mind that she was half Bug type, and Bug types didn’t do so well with Fire types. “I-I-Is the Charizard going to attack us?” Nia stuttered to Froslass.

Charizard was surrounded by Pokémon and trainers and decided to have them follow him, “Follow me to my trainer and if you think it is a trap then don’t follow me,” Charizard said in Pokemon language and flew off back to John and hoping they would follow him so that they can help his trainer.

Gligar came out from his hiding place and nipped Corey's ear, signalling something, but Corey wasn't sure what. He loved Gligar to pieces but sometimes found it hard to understand what the Pokémon was getting at.
"You don't trust Charizard?" he asked.
Gligar shook its head vigorously and bit his ear again.
"Owch! Okay! So you do trust Charizard?"
Gligar nodded and rolled its eyes.
"Wow, no need to be rude," Corey muttered, secretly amused.
"Gligar thinks we should follow Charizard," he announced to the others, "What do you think?"

A roar shattered the night.
It was a roar Alister knew. He knew it couldn’t possibly be from “the” Pokémon but it was most definitely from the same Pokémon.
For the first time on this little trip he had second thoughts.
The roar was very close and it didn’t take long for Alister and Growlithe to silently stalk their way into view of the camp.
“Shh. Stay down bud. Let’s see what that roar was all about.”
They kept their heads down and hid themselves in the brush and bushes, they wanted to know what kind of situation they were getting involved in before they just strolled into somebody else’s camp.

Last edited:
"Oh Gligar hello!" Aurora exclaimed, after all she remembered how she helped her brother catch it, "well Corey, and the others, you all should go. I will stay guard the camp. I was on night guard so guarding the camp when you are all awake means sleep time for me." Aurora was very upbeat since she found her brother but now with a sense of accomplishment she wanted nothing more than a bit of sleep.

Meanwhile, Froslass responded to Nia "Frossslassss," : "if this Charizard would intend on obliterating us it would have done so. Only Drampa could stand up to that. Howrver, wild Charizards are insanely rare. I think it belongs to a human so do not worry.

(OOC: New character made after getting permission from you know who. Character bio in spoilers to save space. Also note to self, don’t leave computer and do the rest on phone with autocorrect on...)
Name: His name is Pacen.
Species: Pancham / Playful Pokémon
Age: His age is equivalent to that of a typical, young adult, in spite of his physical appearance saying otherwise.
Physical Appearance: Pacen stands at a somewhat shorter than average height of only 19 inches tall, as he has slightly skinny build. He is often seen wearing a cloud white beanie that has the insignia of a gray skull on its frontal, center area. He also has a small, gray backpack that are usually seen with preschoolers; along with him also carrying around a small bamboo stick that is often used in combat.
Personality: Pacen has more of a moderate outlook, as he attempts to take things at just the right speed. He can sometimes get carried away with his speed if pressure gets the better of him however. He tends to be somewhat chatty around others, as a result of his desire to gain as much popularity as possible. Sometimes however, his short fuse can actually back fire in getting his ways.
Ability: Iron Fist (Increases the potency of moves that involve hands-on combat.)
Other: His body growth is in a state of stasis, as more information on that subject may be revealed in the RP with a certain conversation triggering it.

BIC:
Seth was in a somewhat deeper state of sleep at this moment. He continued to emit quiet snores, as he slowly wiggled his hands and feet. It was clear to any wandering eyes that the turtle Pokémon would likely be up much later.
————————————
“Urgh! I’m so gonna give you one big and heck of a fight ya stupid yellow thing!” Pacen yelled, as he immediately blocked a Beedrill’s Poison Jab with his bamboo stick! The Pancham took in a deep breath, as the stick became covered with a glowing white aura! Suddenly, the Beedrill was struck with a powerful, breakneck force!

The Beedrill quickly fell over to the ground, as it buzzed, “H- heh... a- and to think y- you were such a little baby...”

“I- I’m not done with you yet... LITTLE PAL!” The Beedrill shouted, as it immediately launched a long thread of sticky string at Pacen!

“E- eh? W- what is this stuff? Gross! It’s so sticky! I- I can’t move! H- help! A- au- augh!” Pacen shrieked, as he struggled against the tight web!

“Enjoy your life mate! I- I’m not go- gonna waste my t- time with a sm- small f- fr- fry like you!” The Beedrill loudly buzzed, as it sluggishly crawled away.

“Eek! I’m all bound up! I can hardly even move! There’s gotta be like a way outta here!” Pacen thought, as he took a deep breath.

“A- alright... I think I’m starting to get somewhere... I think now,” The Pancham added in his mind, as he slowly wiggled his hands out of the tight layering of string.

“U- urgh... this is so tight! Raugh! I’m not gonna sit here and cry for anyone here!” The Pancham shouted to himself, as he immediately slashed the string with the bamboo stick! A patch of string fell on the ground, as the panda Pokémon repeated the prior action until he was free from the clutches of the dreadful, gray string.

“Hey! I’m not done with you yet... Pal!” The Pancham roared, as he glared at the Beedrill!

“Oh! Look who’s finally back! I just had a taste of the best berry ever, and why don’t I give you a taste where the moon don’t ever shine at?” The Beedrill retorted, as it gave a brief chuckle at the Pancham’s glare.

“Shut up! I hate stupid bugs like you!” The Pancham screamed, as a small, bright brown orb formed on the tip of the bamboo stick!

“What’s a little baby like you gonna do? Go cry to his godfather? Oh wah! Wah! I need some more of that baba!” The Beedrill remarked, as the orb was immediately thrown in the air!

“This is what you get for trying to sting me when I was picking some stuff earlier, then using that gross stuff on me just now!” The Pancham shouted, as the orb immediately solidified into a giant rock!

“Bwahaha! What’s a tiny rock gonna do? You’re seriously not gonna be pelting me like those cavemen would huh?” The beedrill asked, as it gave a brief session of buzzing laughter at the Pancham.

“Oh, you mean this one- Oh my gosh that thing’s so big!” Pacen replied, as he immediately squealed upon the sight of the falling rock! Pacen swiftly sprinted away from the scene, though it was apparent that the Beedrill had a difficult time with the same task.

A loud thud followed several seconds later, which caused the earth to quake for a split second!

“Oh... I’m in so much trouble aren’t I?” Pacen thought, as he slowly peeked out of a bush several meters from the impact site.

Last edited:
Ashton was jolted awake by the roar, when he actually opened his eyes he saw a giant terrifying Charizard that could clearly blast every last one of them (with the exception of Cole and his Drampa) to bits. He grabbed Poliwhirl's Pokeball in one swift motion, and had him at the ready. Ashton himself stayed in the same position but was ready for anything. Once it had flown away he noticed Aurora and Corey were hugging and then he realized; they were brother and sister. Yeah, that should've been obvious, and once everybody got settled in Ashton walked over towards Aurora.
"Hey, you go to sleep I can take over for now okay?" He said, the green in his face was pretty much gone and his eyes shone happiness for the two.

Charizard let out another loud roar while flying so that the others could hear him and would know what direction to go to follow him. Charizard then landed near the shelter where John was sleeping in and decided to wait outside of the shelter to wait for the other survivors.

“I seriously got a bad feeling there might be more, I gotta run now!” Pacen thought, as he sprinted away from the impact site!

“Eek! W- what w- was that?!” Pacen shrieked to himself, as he almost dropped his bamboo stick in response to a loud, distant roar!

“I’m so outta here man! I gotta move like there’s no tomorrow!” Pacen added in his mind, as he rushed past every tree he could!

Suddenly, he tripped over a branch, as he squealed, “Waauugghh!”

The Pancham immediately rolled over to cushion the unexpected fall!

“Okay... at least I’m not hurt, but I seriously gotta watch where I’m going!” Pacen thought the moment he got up on his feet. It was apparent that the panda Pokémon had not noticed a boy that had a Poké Ball ready to deploy, at least for this moment.

Cole got the impression that the Charizard wanted to be followed, but he was hesitant to leave his friends behind. Not all of them had pokemon who could fly, and he still wanted to investigate the lake a little more.
Cole looked Drampa in the eye and the pokemon nodded, understanding his intentions. With great gust of air Drampa took to the skies and pursued the Charizard, leaving Cole behind with the intention of returning shortly.
---
Drampa followed the Charizard to where his trainer resided near the other side of the island.
"Charizard. My trainer has asked me to follow you in his stead, for he does not want to abandoned those who are incapable of flight, nor the the fresh water that the lake provides. He invites you and your trainer to join us, and the other survivors there." Having delivered Cole's message, Drampa flew into the air once again and began heading back toward the lake. But as he flew he couldn't help but notice the weather conditions at this altitude were worsening... rapidly.
"Perhaps I should take a moment to rest"
the pokemon thought to himself, when suddenly a tumultuous burst of air sent him spiralling down into one of the unexplored regions of the island...
---
Back at the lake, Cole watched the skies with a troubled expression.
"Those are not good flying conditions..." he worried. "I hope Drampa makes it back soon..."
Cole's thoughts were interrupted - he thought he heard a faint rustle in the bushes...
"Was it just the wind?" he asked himself has he turned toward the tree-line

Ashton watched as Cole ran towards the treeline. He was tired of being out of comision and he was not letting anyone else getting hurt, so as any sensible poisoned person would do; he followed directly after him (after shouldering his backpack). Ashton noticed the wind getting stronger, and looked up at the sky, he was starting to get worried for the Drampa. As he ran Ashton clipped Poli's Pokeball to his belt.

"Ashton, I'm glad you here" said Cole, noticing the boy approaching his side. "I think I hear something - or someONE in woods, but Drampa's not back yet so I don't have a pokemon to protect me... Do you think you and Poli could lend me a hand? I want to investigate."

Ashton grinned, and sarcastically gasped, "How could you even ask! Of course he would, yeah no... just kidding but he will though." He unclipped Poliwhirls Pokeball from his belt. Making a satisfying CLICK sound. As it was the Pokeball was slightly larger than a grape (the size was adjustable but Ashton preferred it this size).
He leaned in to the Pokeball and said, "Alright Buddy it's time for some action!"
He threw the Pokeball to the ground and out burst his Poliwhirl. Right after coming out of his Pokeball Poli jumped up into Ashton's arms.
"Hey buddy, how've you been?" He started tickling Poli's stomach which led to it letting out a "Polliiiii!" Which was the Pokemon launguage equivalent of a laugh.
After about 30 seconds, Poliwhirl jumped to the ground and prepared for the worst. They started walking into the woods.

"W- what in the world was that? That sound like it came from where that yellow thing was earlier, I think!" Pacen thought, as he immediately ran back in the opposite direction! The Pancham ran at a somewhat slower pace than usual, as he quietly went over the various branches and roots.

After a quick jog, the Pancham picked up the sound on what was likely to be found in the bushes. The panda Pokémon slowly approached the bush, as he attempted to catch his breath.

"U- umm... a- anyone th- there? I- it sounded like another rock fell or some... thing!" Pacen loudly called with a rather dubious tone, as he gave a light sigh when the same, nearby rock from several meters broke apart. The tan, stone fragments slowly unveiled the Beedrill, which was completely motionless. Its eyes appeared to be swirled like a bunch of tops, as Pacen decided to disregard the foul wasp for the time being.

"Uhh... hello? C- can anyone h- he- hear me? Umm... urr... Skullie? Anyone at all?" Pacen called with a much louder tone, as there was a bit more concern towards his last word. The Pancham held his bamboo stick with a shaky grip, as he chewed on a tiny leaf quicker than usual. He resisted the urge to drop his bag, as he patiently waited near the bushes.

Charizard noticed the wind had gotten more intensed and had saw Drampa spiraling down onto the island and he decided to go help Drampa and bring him back into the shelter where John was sleeping. He arrived where Drampa landed and then saw another Pokémon nearby but ignored it and checked if Drampa was ok.

Last edited:
Cole smiled as he watch Ashton and Poli interact. The two were clearly very close.

"Alright then, let's head off!" he exclaimed, and the two ventured forth into the forest in search of whoever was lurking about.

--

Meanwhile, Drampa had just regained consciousness in a grove near the base of the mountain in the centre of the island.
He winced in pain as he tried to stand upright. "This is not good at all... I seems as though my wings are broken - I should've taken the Charizard up on his offer and waited out the storm."
He lay back down and decided to rest a while longer before trying to stand again. That's when he he notice a nervous-looking Pancham staring into the grove from a few meters away. Drampa didn't like to burden others if it was in any way avoidable, but it was obvious at the moment that he was in dire need of assistance.
"E-excuse me..." he cleared he throat and addressed the pokemon. "I seem to have taken quite a tumble just now - do you by any chance know if there are any Sitrus, or perhaps Oran berries nearby?" Drampa tried to downplay his injuries in order to avoid scaring the Pancham, but the truth was he was in serious pain.

Charizard then decided to take both Drampa and the Pancham back into the shelter so that they are protected from the wind. First he walked over to the Pancham and held out his hand trying to gain Pancham’s trust, “Don’t worry I won’t hurt you I am only trying to help the both of you by getting you both out of this weather,” said Charizard in Pokemon language.

"I'm fine if you want, but I kinda have to help that dragon thingy over there first. It doesn't really look so great, and the only thing I have with me at the moment are a couple of these orange bottles I think," Pacen replied to the Drampa, as the Pancham wondered if the Charizard could even lift something over twice its size.

"Well, I guess I might be able to go see if there's anything I can find. Hopefully I can make it quick at least," Pacen added to the Drampa, before the panda Pokémon quickly ran towards the nearest bush it could find.

"Okay, please tell me there's at least something- Oh my! There's a couple of yellow things up there, but it's so high! I think I'll have to get a bit smart with this!" Pacen thought, as the bamboo stick glimmered for a brief moment.

Suddenly, a sky blue shock wave was sent rushing towards the tree! The energy wave broke the modest branch, as the hard, yellow fruit fell on the ground!

"Huh, there's three of them. I guess I'll give at least one to that dragon then," The Pancham thought, as he opened the bag, placed the two berries in the bag, zipped up the backpack and wore it on again. Pacen decided to hold the other berry with his left hand.

"Alright, I'm back... came as fast as I could. Had to be a bit creative about getting it to be honest. I got more if you want," Pacen quickly stated to the Drampa.

"Also... I almost forgot, do you want it?" Pacen added a few seconds later, as he continued to chew the tiny leaf he had that stuck out his mouth.

“Hey you know that my trainer has some potions in his bag but I have to take Drampa back to the shelter where my trainer is so that we can give him proper treatment to his wounds,” said Charizard as he was building a small shelter above Drampa so that he can rest easier without the wind blowing against him. “I think he has some berries as well so I will be back when I get them ok,” said Charizard as he flew back to the shelter to get the berries.

Alister climbed to his feet as he watch a couple of figures making their way in his direction. He looked over at Growlithe and raised an eyebrow, “Well, they’re headed this way.” He sighed, “Let’s hear them out and see if.... we’re.... compatible.”
Growlithe nodded and they pushed aside the branches and stepped out to meet the pair and the Pokémon.

Last edited:
Drampa was in midst of trying to stand again when he saw the Pancham returning with what appeared to be a Sitrus berry.

"Oh, wonderful! This is exactly the kind of berry I need! I do want it, yes thank you very - AAAARRRGGH." The dragon let out an uncharacteristic cry as he collapsed back onto the ground in his attempt to walk over and take the berry.
"Ugghhh... I am terribly sorry if I appear uncomposed at the moment. The truth is, my injuries are actually quite severe. I really do not wish to impose further on a pokemon whom I've just met, but at the present I find myself unable to move... Would you be so kind as to feed me that berry?"

--

Meanwhile back in the forest Cole and noticed two figures, one human and one pokemon, emerge from from a bush. The two stood firmly, watching Cole and Ashton's approach. Cole was normally quite trusting of new people, but that was only because he was confident that he and Drampa could take on any threats that they may face. Now, without any Pokemon to speak of, Cole was much more cautious.
"Make sure you have Poli ready..." he whispered to Ashton.

Cole stepped forward. "Are you also a survivor of the shipwreck?"

Last edited:
"U- umm... s- sure I guess," Pacen hesitantly replied before he stuck his right hand out with the berry towards the Drampa's mouth.

"Man, he doesn't look so hot. I think I might have to find someone that can help me use those bottles or something," Pacen thought, as he stood next to the Drampa.

"If that doesn't work, then maybe I'll have to hope that someone around here's a nurse or even a doctor. If there's at least one, then I guess I'll have to be quite careful around them like with that big, mean panda," Pacen added in his thoughts, before he continued to chew on the tiny leaf. He held the bamboo stick on his left hand away from the Drampa, though it was apparent that he had a shaky grip on the weapon.

Alister nodded and said, “We are.”
Growlithe, seemingly without any care in the world walked over to the strangers and Alister smiled.
“He trusts you.” He walked towards them, “and so do I. My name is Alister and I have a camp,” he turned then to point towards his mountain home, he pointed saying, “right there at the top.”

Last edited:
Charizard grabbed the berries flew back over to Drampaand then landed next to Drampa. Charizard then handed the Oran berries and Sirius berries to Drampa, “Here they should help you heal,” said Charizard.

Last edited:
Drampa promptly reached for the berry and consumed it as quickly as possible.
"Much obliged, young Pancham. The compassion that you have shown me, a strange pokemon whom you have never met before, is a sign of great character. Tell me, what is your name? I presume you were part of the shipwreck - is your trainer here?"

--

Cole was relived that the stranger and his pokemon seemed trustworthy.
"My name's Cole - nice to meet you Alister. There are several survivors camped here at this lake as well. What kind of natural resources are available up on that peak? Is it comparable to the lake? We're always looking to new locations to better our living conditions out here... "

Grinning, Alister nodded, “We don’t have a lake but up there, we’ve had a little rain and we collect it for drinking and cooking. We can see well in all directions, we have shelter and room for more, and most of all, if a ship comes, we would see it and we could light a signal fire.”
Alister looked from person to person and then at the Pokémon.
“I mean at the very least I’ll stay up there as a look out. I just think it’s wise to have some sort of look out for rescue.”

Last edited:
"U- umm... well... I'm Pacen. I was dancing on the ship for some time, quite a bit of people were impressed. I was heading back into the fitting room, but I had to get out when the ship went well... yeah. I managed to save my beanie and backpack at least," Pacen replied to the Drampa, as he gently patted his beanie for a brief moment.

"Also, I haven't seen Steven yet... he was supposed to meet with me ten minutes after I finished with dancing. I have no clue where he is right now," Pacen added, as he stopped chewing on the tiny leaf a split second later. He slowly covered the insignia on his beanie with his right hand. He hoped that the Drampa did not take swift notice of such a questionable, yet noticeable symbol the beanie had.

Charizard noticed the symbol on the beanie that pacen was wearing before Pacen covered the symbol up, “Hey Pacen what is that symbol that you are covering up there,” asked Charizard wondering what the symbol was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.