• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP)

Illusive said "Those sound like good names. I'm tired. I wanna sleep while cuddling you. You are so soft." He yawned and rest his head into Sino's fur. His eyelids started drooping. He hugged Sino tightly against him. He murmured" I don't need a blanket when I have you to keep me warm."

Night frowned, accidently hitting a pole. "Oww." She frowned, snapping back to reality, turning back to Storm. "Heheh, sorry, I guess I was a bit lost in thought their." She smirked, she then noticed a Litwick floating by. "Umm, Hello their, nice to meet you!" She smiled.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Looks like we're both in the same boat, sort of," Storm claimed. "I lived here for a while now, but never had actually interacted with other Pokemon before." Storm gave a chuckle on how relatable the two were. Suddenly lost in his thoughts, the trance broke when a loud THUD could be heard. Looking at what happened, he sees that Night had crashed into a pole. He couldn't help but laugh out loud. His laugh lasted a while until Storm sees Night talking to another behind him. Turning his cranium, the Shiny Luxray could see a Litwick right behind them. Storm gave a slight wave and a "yo" to the Fire/ghost Type

Kandela noticed that someone was speaking to her. "Hello. It's nice to meet you too." She smiled. This was the first time today that someone had spoken to her in a social sense. Kandela wasn't sure that the apologies she had uttered to a Vanillite she had crashed into earlier today. She then nodded to the Shiny Luxray. "I haven't really interacted with anyone myself. Unless you count that Vanillite I crashed into earlier today."

Night puffed up her cheek once again. "Is that so?" She smilee deviously. She turned back to Storm, and smiled, that was until the flower in her ear started to fly off as the wind picked up. "Hey! Get back here!" She yelled, chasing the flower.

Alpha looked surprised. "W-what?!" Alpha asked in surprise, beginning to blush. He stared at the ground and scratched behind his head with a paw awkwardly. "Y-you do?" Alpha asked, stuttering a bit. He was surprised, confused, and did not know what to think, especially since he had only just met Delta.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"I see," was all Storm said because he didn't really know this Litwick. "Umm, so what's your name? I'm Storm, and she's Night." Turning back to the Umbreon, she was now running to get her Violet that flew off her head. "Hah! Sucks to be you!" Storm joked to the Shiny Umbreon as she was stain chasing it. "You idiot! Can't you just use your psychic on it to get it back?!"

The violet blew around in circles, around Storm and Kandela. She ran around the two, frowning at Storm's sentence. "Where's the fun in that?!" She yelled towards him. She stopped a second, focusing on the flower, then turning to Storm. She smirked, climbing onto his back, and jumping from their to grab her Violet in her mouth, and falling on Storm's back. She smirked, putting it back in her ear.

Last edited:
"I'm Kandela. It's nice to meet you." Kandela said. She watched the violet fly off and the Shiny Umbreon chase after it. When she caught it, Kandela clapped. "Nice job." she said. She smiled at the two Pokémon.

Night smiled, rolling over, lying down on Storm's back. "Well it's nice to meet you Kandela! My name is Night, and like I said earlier, it's nice to meet you!" She smiled. She blushed a bit as she clapped. "Thanks~" She merely said, before yawning, lying her head down in Storm's fur.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Feeling pressure on his back, Storm turned around to see what it was. Storm gave a huge sigh, seeing at it was Night who apparently ricocheted off his back for her flower. Now, the Shiny Umbreon was now napping on him. Rolling his eyes, Storm muttered, "Here we go again..." Still padding in the direction to the ferris wheel because that's where the two planned on going anyways, Storm looked backed at the Litwick named Kandela. "Hey Kandela, right?" Storm asked making sure he got her name correctly. "Would you like to join us on going to the fair over there?" Storm said as he pointed to the general direction to where the ferris wheel was. He didn't want be alone with a sleeping Pokemon on his back as that makes him feel lonely. He would actually like a companion that actually talks to him instead of sleeping on him.

Marcus asked if there were any amusement places again, but Lyra seemed lost in thought. Hey, now could be a good time to tell her, and maybe, just maybe, kiss her, He thought. Nah, the latter is too extreme. Just tell her, to change the subject at least. But she's still thinking. She could lose her train of thought and we'll possibly not be able to go out without her knowledge. He thought for a moment, then said, "Lyra? After you answer my question about anything fun around here, I need to tell you something."

Night frowned. "Sorry, But all I've been doing today was chasing this stupid Violet and hanging out with you." She let out a sigh, before rolling off of his back, landing on all fours. She frowned, then walking beside Storm, she yawned a bit, listening on their conversation, but didn't care to respond.

"Don't worry." The Staraptor said as he groomed his crest a little. He cleaned again his sunglasses. "I think that a little tour around here wouldn't be that bad neither. I'll enjoy the aerial view in another moment. My wings are almost hurting after all night flying." He made sure that he wasn't leaving a map behind or another of his personal stuff, he put on again his sunglasses and waited for Grey. It was at that moment when he noticed that she was blinking too much. "Eh... Are you OK?"
Grey shoook her head,"Yeah,perfectly fine."She muttered as she got up and stretched,as she was about to turned around and about to show the Staraptor around.She turned her head again,"Anyways,what's your name?I'm Grey,nice to meet ya."Grey smiled at the Staraptor happily.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Oi!" Storm complained to Night. "Am I that boring that you would fall asleep on me?" Storm gave another chuckle. "Nah I'm just kidding with you Shiny. You can sleep on my back if you want, it might take us a bit to get to the ferris wheel. Hopefully you would be re-freshened by then." The Shiny Luxray lowered himself for the Shiny Umbreon to get on him easier for she seems quite tired. "You do know I'm kidding right? I complain about stuff, but most of the time I'm kidding." Storm said hopefully not hurting her feelings and all about his complaints. "I don't mind. You can nap on my back if you want to that is."

Night frowned. "N-Nah, Mate! I was just talking about how chasing that stupid flower is wasting my energy!" She frowned, trying not to give him the wrong impression. She gave him a sigh of relief as he said he was kidding. She smirked. "Ugh, screw you mate!" She smiled, lightly punching his shoulder, with her paw. She blushed as he lowered himself so she could get on. She smiled, climbing on. "T-Thank you." She yawned, stuggling to stay awake. She let out a yawn before snuggling into his fur, and slowly falling asleep.

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Jewel shrieked, which woke up Zane. Zane immediately coiled around Flower. "WHERE IS THE NEAREST RESTAURANT!?" Zane yelled at Flower. "ZANE!, PUT HER DOWN!" Jewel screamed at Zane. Zane ignored Jewel and stared at Flower.

Delta nodded blushing "I do!" Delta said seriously as she looked at him

Sino smiled "Im all yours" Sino said before falling asleep she curled up smiling

Feeling pressure on his back, Storm turned around to see what it was. Storm gave a huge sigh, seeing at it was Night who apparently ricocheted off his back for her flower. Now, the Shiny Umbreon was now napping on him. Rolling his eyes, Storm muttered, "Here we go again..." Still padding in the direction to the ferris wheel because that's where the two planned on going anyways, Storm looked backed at the Litwick named Kandela. "Hey Kandela, right?" Storm asked making sure he got her name correctly. "Would you like to join us on going to the fair over there?" Storm said as he pointed to the general direction to where the ferris wheel was. He didn't want be alone with a sleeping Pokemon on his back as that makes him feel lonely. He would actually like a companion that actually talks to him instead of sleeping on him.

"Yes, it's Kandela and sure I would like to join you. I was thinking of checking it out anyways." Kandela said. She smiled. "It's nice to actually speak with someone I didn't crash into. A Pokémon can only take so much silence you know." The Litwick fiddled with her dark blue bowtie.

Illusive carried Sino to his bed room. He got in the bed and used Layed Sino on top of him. Then he pulled the covers over the two of them. He then held her against him and fell asleep. He began to pur as he slept.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Hah!" Storm said to Kandela. "Relatable." Looking at Kandela and her size with how fast she's moving compared to his size and his speed, Storm offered Kandela a ride. Night was still sleeping on his back, snoozing peacefully. It didn't seem like she took up much room too. "Hey, you want a ride too? There should still be plenty of room for you to sit on." Storm asked the Litwick. "No offense or anything, but you seem small enough to fit on either my head or back." The Shiny Luxray reared himself back in case the Litwick got offended by his comment. 'Idiot, why did you say that!' Storm though to himself.

"The pleasure is mine, of course. And I'm Kalam." The Staraptor continued. He looked around. He saw several couples of Pokemon going around. He couldn't hold out, so he asked him about of all them. "Correct me if I am wrong, but I've heard that this Village is well known for all the Pokemons for loving in love for each other, or at least that's what other Pokemons told me when I said that I was leading here. Does it really work or are just rumors?"

Getting a little late, Titanium finally got back to his former hometown. "Wow! It looks so different like ive never seen this place!" Lucario looked around at the many varieties of Pokemon and the sign that read: "Rose Petal Village, Village of love." Titanium proceeded to his former house to check if it was still there all these years. This place brought him memories.

Soon after Titanium walked, a shiny Gardevoir, named Dawnlight, has also arrived but through teleportation. "Rose Petal Village, Village of love." Dawnlight said as she read the sign out loud. She turned around and walked at a slow and calm pace into the Village. "Looks like everyone here is happy. The place I want to be!" Dawnlight smiled.

"The pleasure is mine, of course. And I'm Kalam." The Staraptor continued. He looked around. He saw several couples of Pokemon going around. He couldn't hold out, so he asked him about of all them. "Correct me if I am wrong, but I've heard that this Village is well known for all the Pokemons for loving in love for each other, or at least that's what other Pokemons told me when I said that I was leading here. Does it really work or are just rumors?"
"It really works,but for me,it's sometimes a bit weird to fall in love with someone you just met a second ago."Grey whispered to Kalam,"But some pokemon take time to fall in love with other pokemon,but then the other pokemon just talk for about-a minute or two...and then they literally hug and kiss and say they want want children."She explained.

"Yup, totally weird..." Kalam laughed for some seconds. "In my case, I'd like to know very well the other Pokemon. I have known a lot of Pokemon during my adventures and travels, but I still haven't found one that totally matches with me. Call me exquisite or demanding if you want, but I can assure you that he is not going to change me. Adventures are my passion, and I'm not going to leave them behind."

Duke smiled, nodding in agreement as his companion spoke up about ‘catching a glimpse of the sunset’. Watching the sunset sounded like a fantastic idea and knew of a perfect spot to watch said sunset, but for now they should at least get something to eat first. “I think it’s a delightful idea and I’d love to watch the sun set below the horizon with you..” Duke glanced over to Cirrus, smiling while he continued to walk the trail towards their destination. “..but! For that we’d have to go to the beach. And we’ve been walking for sóó long already, I’d understand if you were simply tóó tired to walk along the shoreline with me.” Duke chuckled, giving away that he was teasing the Delcatty, if that wasn’t clear from the way he spoke about it alone.

Sino curled up around him as she smiled slightly as she thought asleep ,Sino thought about names for her children "Esai ,Isai ,Saki ,Tukin ,Secin..." Sino thought as she smiled

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
TIME SKIP TO THE CARNIVAL/FAIR THINGY

It took about 15-30 minutes, but the three finally made it to the Ferris wheel. The thing was though, there was apparently a full out fair going on right now. There were booths, food carts, games, you name it. The only ride there is was the ferries wheel. "Night, Shiny," Storm said to the Shiny Umbreon by her name and nickname he gave her, "We're finally here, wake up you doofus." Using his five-point tail, he adjusted it to tickle Night awake as that was the only way he thought of.

Night slowly opened her eyes at the sound of Storm's voice. "Huh?" She questioned, wiping her eyes. Before she could jump off she caught by surprise, starting to giggle uncontrollably as he tickled her with his tail. She yelled at him. "S-Stop It! It's too much!" She laughed, unable to make a straight face.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Alright, alright," Storm said in pity of her. Turning to the Litwick, Kandela, Storm gave a goodbye before going off with Night still on his back. "Since we're here and you wanted to go here. Where would you like to go first?" Storm began wandering aimlessly around the fair. He just ate but the food smells great. "And hopefully you got enough money to pay for everything we do here." Storm teased since the two just found out there was some sort of carnival being held here.

Night smiled. "I said I'd pay remember, you don't have to worry about a thing!" She smiled. She nuzzled his back once more before jumping down. "I think the Ferris Wheel would be a good start, what do you think?" She smiled at him.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Let's go," Storm claimed. Walking through the array of tents and booths, Storm was surprised to see an unannounced carnival was here today. That might be his fault though due to being at home and not socializing before. Finally arriving to the attraction, there was actually a bit of a line to wait for before they go on. Probably assuming they had to wait for about 2 more rounds before they go, which would be about 30 or so minutes? Deciding not to keep it quiet, Storm replayed the info to Night. "We might to wait awhile in this line. Want me to get you anything while you hold the line? I'm going to look around a bit."

Night smiled, walking alongside Storm as he leaded them to the ferris wheel. She frowned once finding a line in front of the Ferris Wheel. "Dang, looks like we're gonna have to wait a bit." She sighed. She smiled at Storm's question. "Uhh, I'm good, you can go and get yourself something, and I'll hold the line if you want me to." She smiled.

Kandela looked around the carnival in awe. Like Storm, she was surprised to see that an unannounced carnival was here. The food smelled good and it had been awhile since she had last eaten. With that in mind, she headed towards one of the booths that had food and picked out something she liked. The Litwick paid for it, then happily munched on her treat. 'I wonder what I should do next.' Kandela thought.

Illusive began to have a dream. In it he and Sino were married and waiting for two eggs to hatch. Two identical female zoruas hatched out of the egg. Dream Illusive said" Awe two identical twin girls. They are so adorable." Dream Illusive then held the two zoruas. He placed them in his ponytail. Real world Illusive started to pur happily. He was enjoying his dream.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"If you say so," Storm said unsure. Walking around the carnival of sorts, there were an array of booths and tents. There was a shake stand, ring toss stand, painting stand, you name it. Deciding to play a round of ring toss, Storm received a bucket of rings. The first couple few missed. "Arceus damn it," Storm muttered. "I knew this was rigged." The next ring went around a bottle, meaning he won a prize. Storm took in a few seconds, he blinked a couple times before realizing that he won! "Nevermind!" Storm exclaimed as he chose his prize. "Let me have the Shinx Plushie please. But do you have any in shiny form?" The Shiny Luxray asked. The game owner, which was a Slowking replied with a "Sorry, but you are going to have to toss a ring into a red bottle." Looking at the game mat, there were only 3 Red bottles and he had a few rings left. 'Time to test my luck...' Thought Storm. 5 minutes later and Storm was on his third bucket of rings. "I need to have this!" Storm exclaimed. The last few rings of the bucket failed, which left Luxray with his final ring. Praying to Lord Arceus, Storm threw his ring. "Congrats! You finally got your Shiny Shinx!" The owner said. "Thank you!" Storm exclaimed as he received the yellow Shinx. Carrying his Shiny Shinx Plushie, regular Shinx Plushie, and 5 random other non-shiny Plushies, Storm finally walked back to Night at the Ferris wheel line.

Night smiled as Storm walked off, and payed attention to the line. It was a while before she saw Storm come back with a Shiny Shinx plushie. She smiled, staring at the plush. "Awww, It looks soo cute!" She smirked, then turning to the Luxray. "How long it take you to get it?!" She smiled, walking up the line a bit.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Hehe...." Storm mumbled. Putting down all his plushies, he gave a slight awkward smile. "It took a while, about 30 Poke hehe." Looking at the collection of plushies at hand, Storm had a Shiny Shinx, a regular Shinx, a Budew, a Togepi, and a Azurill. "Here take the Shiny Shinx." Storm said generously. "Now that I think about it, I probably got too caught up with the Shuny Status that I ignored all my other plushies here." Storm stifled a quiet laugh as he picked up all his other plushies as the line slightly moved forward.

Night smirked, looking at all the other plushies he had brought with him. She blushed when Storm offered her the Shiny Shinx. "W-What? Didn't you work hard for that one?" She frowned. She didn't want to seperate a family, even it it was only between a few plushies.

Sino woke up looking at illusive smiling "So cute!" Sino said quietly as she sat up "Illusive I love you" As she kissed his head lightly "I will be here for you no matter what" Sino said holding him close