• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP)

Illusive woke up. He gazed into Sino's eyes. He said" I really want children, but I don't want to rush things and mess up our relationship. Maybe on our children's birthdays one of us could use illusion to look like mew and visit our kids. I bet they would be real happy. I'm glad to have you. You are everything I would want in a wife. Can you please stay on top of me? Your so warm and soft. You are an amazing blanket.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Yeah I did," Storm admitted. "But I insist. Consider it as a gift for......our first time hanging out as friends!" Storm looked at all his other plushies. "Besides, I'm kind of already a Shiny now that I think about it hehe. Plus there's all these plushies I've earned." Storm explained. That conversation took a while but they finally made it to the front of the line. They were about to go into the Ferris Wheel after a long wait. "How many?" The worker asked which was a Floatzel conducting the machine. "Two Pokémon." Storm replied. Carrying his plushies by mouth, Storm walked into the compartment they were given on the Ferris Wheel.

Sino blushed lightly "I do too and that is a wonderful Idea and ok illusive" Sino said as she bundled on top of him "I am fine if you want children now because so do I but you know It will take a while~" Sino said as she kissed him

Illusive said" Shouldn't we get married first? Then again that takes time too. I would need to get a ring, and we would need to get the wedding ceremony ready. Do you think we should start preparing to get married now? Should start the process of the children coming then get married. Whatever you decide I will agree to." He smiled and said" I'm just happy to have this opportunity. I don't want to mess it up."

Night smiled. "T-Thanks Storm." She smiled, the smallest blush on her face as she grabbed the plushie using Psychic, and then grabbing it with her tail, wrapping her tail around it. Night walked over to the Floatzel, handing him 20 Poké, 10 each, and walked inside the compartment, sitting next to Storm, instead of across.

Time had passed since Titanium got to the Village. He soon was done checking out his home and then looking around for any events. He stopped at the Lake to see if he can find any matches. "None, lonely I still am!" Lucario laughed sadly, then he went on his knees and looked at his reflection.

Dawnlight was busy looking for a place to enjoy herself, she soon stumbled upon a water fountain, she sat beside the water fountain looking at the sky relaxed, soon asleep to the calm rushing water.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Since Night was sitting next to him, Storm had to place his plushies across from him. The ride slowly started to go up and functioning. Having never been on a ferries wheel before, Storm was excited, but nervous at the same time. By the time maximum height was reached, Storm could see the whole village and a forest from his view. "Wow this is amazing," Storm exclaimed to Night. "This view would be amazing for an end of the date for couples." Storm claimed. Looking down, the shiny Luxray finally realized how high they were right now. Storm took in a sharp, but small gasp and almost began sweating bullets. He edged himself closer to the middle, taking up some space between Night and him. "Hehe....." Storm mumbled. "Sorry 'bout that..... I kind of have a fear of heights?" Storm said in a questioning tone trying not to show his submissive side. He was so excited to see the view from a Ferris Wheel that he forgot he had a fear of heights.

Night was busy looking down at the village, her eyes glistened to the lights. It was dusk at that point, so most of the lights were on, making it much more spectacular. "It's Beutiful~" She smiled, still looking out. She nodded at Storm's statement about couples. "It would, wouldn't it?" She smiled, turning back to Storm. She then felt Storm's fur against hers, as he scooted towards the middle. "Don't worry, we'll slowly head back down, then up again, then down, and up again!" She teased.

Alpha blushed and stared at the ground, his tail wagging as he smiled a bit. "U-um... I'm not quite sure what to say... Especially since I just met you, but... You seem really nice." Alpha said. He felt a bit shy and nervous, since no one had ever told him they had a crush on him, but he also felt happy.

Belle had just arrived at the village and moved into her new house. "This gonna be a new start, new home, And interesting." Said Belle As she opened her door to her new home.

As she set things up for her home she noticed a picture fame in one of the boxes it was
A picture of Belle and her Past Love back in the village she used to live in.
"Well we always move on.." as she sigh.

She got up and decided to go for a walk it was a
Very beautiful village and it would be nice for her to meet new people she saw couples and remind her of her Past Love again she sat down on a bench and wonder how this village could be her new life and home.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Wow," was all Storm could say. "Making fun of my fear like that, what a nice friend." Storm said in a mocking jokingly tone. Grabbing his Shinx Plushie, he held it as tight as he can without decapitating it, as it gives comfort, for the time being of course. Holding it with his front two paws, almost like a child, he watched the view while holding onto the plushie. Every time though, Storm couldn't help but look down during the maximun height of the Ferris Wheel, which makes him scared even more. "Please tell me when we are done with this soon..." He mumbled and pouted to Night.

Tracer smiled, he saw Belle across the street. He was currently sitting on a bench, eating a chocolate bar. He sat cross legged, paying no mind to anyone who walked by.

Night smiled, holding Storm's paw. "We can get off once we make it to the bottom if you want, this isn't fun when you're scared." He frowned.

"Oh, so I'm not the only one who likes to make people ask for things?" Cirrus snickered, before sighing dramatically and throwing a paw over his forehead in anguish. "Though I suppose you're right. These tired old legs of mine won't hold out any longer than when we sit down for dinner. At this rate, you'll have to carry me." He suddenly broke the ruse with a couple of sniggers, still teasing in tone. "Alright, well. You probably don't have to do that... if you don't want to that is! My endurance holds out better than ten minutes of light strolling, and besides, if there were any strain in my stance, it would be for naught while walking alongside as fine a fellow as you."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Nonono," Storm said. "I'm actually having fun with the view and all, it's just the height that gets me." Storm explained to the Shiny Umbreon. The Ferris Wheel though, as if on cue, stopped the moment he said that. "Whelp, nevermind then. The ride stopped amyways." Storm smiled as he said that, actually a bit relieved at the moment. "Where to next Shiny?" Storm asked Night calling her the nickname he gave her. Picking his plushies up by tail, he was now freely able to talk with the lad.

Night smiled at Storm. "Well if you say so..." Although thwy had already stopped, Night feeling a bit embarrassed. She walked out of the carrier and smiled. "Well actually, it is getting a bit late, so I think I should call it a day." She frowned.

Delta laughed " Are you ok?" She said looking at him with a puzzled look "I-i'm So sorry if I um bother you too much or...." She said worried
as she covered her face with her scarf whimpering

Sino smiled "What works with you " Sino said hugging him "I am fie with anything you know!" Sino said as she nuzzled him
As she sat up with illusive on sino's lap

Belle decided she would go to the market to make dinner for tonight.
She walked to the store and got greeted by a very kind mon who worked there.

She buyed some food. And walked home.
set the bags on the counter and went back unpacking the small boxes.

Tracer let out a small sigh, standing up, tossing his chocolate bar wrapper in the trash, and zipping up his jacket. "Welp, Looks like It's time ti go huh?" He frowned, although he was talking to himself.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Alright no problem!" Storm said understandingly. "You were tired before after all." Looking at his Shiny Shinx plushie he gave her, he gave it one last look. "Take care of it will you?" Storm said jokingly to the Umbreon. "I did raise it after all." Storm joked. "Well see you!" Storm padded off away from the fair and back home to rest for the day.

Belle got done unpacking and was to tried to cook dinner and
she dozed off in her bed.

She sleep for a few hours but woke up in the middle of the night.
She Opened up the Tv to watch "There's nothing fun to watch..." Se closed the Tv and tried to get some sleep.

Night smirked, hugging the plushie with her tail. "Don't worry! He or She's in good paws!" She winked at him before going her seperate way. She glaced at him once more before turning around and continuing her walk.

Illusive said" Well let's get married. After we are married let's have kids as soon as possible. I suppose I need to go get a ring for you. You go pick out a dress and I will get you a ring. Ok my love?" He then kissed Sino. He said"And maybe we can adopt a child to take care of too."

After Kandela had finished her treat she decided to play a few games. She spent quite a bit of time at the ring toss game. By the time she had finished playing at several booths the line for the Ferris Wheel had become shorter. When it was her turn she paid the Floatzel 10 Poke and then hopped on with her small collection of plushies. The view from the top was beautiful. When then ride came to a stop she hopped off. 'That was fun!' the Litwick thought as she smiled to herself. Her plushies floated behind her thanks to Psychic.

"I'm fine." Alpha said. Alpha chuckled and then nuzzled Delta gently in an attempt to make her stop whimpering. "Its alright, I'm just a bit surprised, and not sure what to think. You haven't bothered me at all." Alpha said to Delta with a smile. A small Patrat ran past and stopped to look at Alpha and Delta for a few moments, only for Alpha to growl at him, making him quickly scamper off, making Alpha laugh.

Duke watched on with a highly amused smile plastered on his face as Cirrus continued to be overly dramatic about the whole situation. "And you're sure you haven't been in contests before? With performances like that you would've been a star." Duke chuckled before lowering his back for his companion. "Well?" Duke teased, tilting his head as he lost control over his withheld grin. "Hop on! Give those poor, old bones some rest. Wouldn't want you to strain yourself, oldtimer." Looking at Cirrus he chuckled, wiggling slightly. "It's sóóft." He continued, referring to his fur. "You won't find a more comfortable ride anywhere in town."

Delta smiled at him "Oh ok!" She said "wanna go to the carnival?" Delta asked as she circled around him excitedly

Sino blushed "Ok I will be back" Sino kissed him and waved as she left to the shop to find a dress ,As she approached the store she walked in and started looking at the dresses as she narrowed it down to 2 dresses a Red and Black Frilly dress or a Red and Black non-frilly dress

Alpha laughed, watching Delta. "Sure! I haven't been to a carnival since I was a Poochyena! Although I almost got drowned by a friend..." Alpha said, shuddering at the last part. He looked around. "Uh... I haven't lived here very long... So I don't know where the carnival is, heheh..." Alpha laughed sheepishly.

Illusive left a note that said" I'm going to get a ring I will be back" He went to the jewelerly store. He gazed at each ring one at a time to see which one he should get Sino. He ended up getting a golden ring with a diamond with two rubies on each side of it. He also got Sino a necklace with a single large ruby on it. He then started to walk home. He got home and waited for Sino to get home.

"My, what a kindly young man I've stumbled on tonight." Cirrus chuckled, feigning the tone of a creaky old man as he sprang up to ride on Duke's back. His soft fur really was a delight to lay in, somehow even more so than it looked, and a low purr began to reverberate throughout him as he nestled in. "I'm honored to ride, though I hope I'm no chore to carry. I've told myself to start laying off the poffins. So you are a contest Pokemon then? You give off the vibe."

Titanium was at the lake for hours on end looking at himself, untill he decided he needed to go to the festival. "If I want to find my true love, then the Festival is a way to start!" He walked to the festival with his hood on. He soon found the wonderful place and looked at the pokemon there.
"Ugh! Everyones with everyone... how lonely can I get." Titanium did a false smile to hide his sadness and started to play some games to win prizes.

Lyra smiled. "I'll gladly take you both on a tour!" Lyra said happily, smiling. She picked up a ball and started bouncing it on her head as she walked over to her door, where she then took the ball off her head and threw it into a box. "Come on! Let's go!" Lyra said, sounding a bit excited, as she was excited since she didn't often get to take people on doors.

Zoey yawned as she laid on a bench in the park. "I'm bored. This place is boring." Zoey said, whipping her tail around for something to do. She hopped off the bench and looked around for someone to talk to. "Is there at least someone to talk to around here?" Zoey wondered, as she did not spot anyone.

Sino picked the non frilly dress buying it as she headed home ,Sino opened the door seeing illusive "Im back!" Sino said as she hugged illusive tight

Delta smiled "Well it is around the end of the neighborhood" Delta said walking in the direction on the carnival "The last time I went to a carnival was when I was a Houndour! I flung off the roller coaster..." Delta said excitedly

Illusive shows her the ring. He asks" Do you like it?" He then put the necklace on her. He asked" So should we adopt a kid while we wait for our biological children to be here. That way our children have a big brother or sister to play with if we don't have twins." He mimicked Sino's voice and said" I think your voice is pretty. Maybe I can take it for myself."

Lyra looked curious. "What is it?" Lyra asked curiously. She picked up another ball and tossed it from paw to paw for a few moments before tossing it into the same box she threw the other ball in. "Is something wrong? Oh, I hope not!" Lyra asked, sounding and looking worried.

Alpha laughed, following Delta. "That sounds like it was exciting!" Alpha said with a smile, his tail wagging. "By the way, if we get cotton candy, don't make fun of me if it gets stuck in my fur, okay? I got cotton candy stuck in my fur last time and almost everyone who saw me laughed at me..." Alpha said.

Marcus looked at Lyra. He had every word in his head. His biggest fear was her response. No matter her response, you can find love here in Rose Petal Village, he thought. "Lyra, I've been meaning to tell you this, but ever since I met you, which today is, wow, 2 years, I had one thing on my mind. That thing is that I love you."

Lyra was silent for a few moments, looking surprised, and then smiled. "I love you too, Marcus~!" Lyra said happily, smiling. She walked over to Marcus and hugged him happily, blushing faintly. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" Lyra thought to herself happily. She felt like jumping around and dancing and singing.

Illusion said in Sino's voice" Well let's start getting the marriage ready." He then said in his normal voice" I impersonate people for a living. With the ability to mimick voices plus illusions I can be pretty convincing or funny if I choose to." He then hugged Sino tightly. He gazed into her eyes.