• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP)

Marcus got the hug, and hugged her back. He blushed, but he did not care. This was the best day of his life, and now he felt like jumping and singing and dancing. Now he was even more self-confident than ever before, but he still needed to retain his pride, even though that was part of him. He felt that Lyra would dump him if he was prideful.

After a while of winning tickets for prizes like plushies. Titanium decided to go and meet some Pokemon, after a while he started feeling terrible for himself. "What am I doing? No one would care for me anyways..." He sighed, he felt doubtful to find true love. He sat by the Ring Toss area hugging his plushes which were a Shiny Eevee, a Mew, a Lopunny, and a Shiny Whiscash.

Dawnlight woke up to the soothing sound of the water fountain in the middle of the village. She looked up at the sky and around her. "N-no one here?" Dawnlight was surprised, there was loads before she fell asleep. She sat down next to the fountain waiting for it to be dark so she can rest. She was also hoping for something interesting to occur.

Belle Waked up "a Carnival huh?" Belle Said as she looked outside she got ready ate breakfast and off the Carnival of some sort.

She walked around seeing all the fun stuff around her she played some games and sat down shortly she looked around seeing all the couples.

She walked back to her house after "oh-no.. I think I left my keys inside the house."
She try to get in but after shortly she sighed "nothing will help, I would just end up breaking the house."

She sat down on her doorstep thinking how she would get in.

"Oh, but of course, helping out the elderly is common decency. Is it not?" Duke smiled as he got back up on his feet and continued forward. Feeling his companion nestle into his fur accompanied with the low purring somewhat reverberating against his back, Duke couldn't help but comment on it. "Are you comfortable?" He chuckled, knowing the answer already. "Also, you are correct. I am a contest Pokémon, or at least I used to be. At some point you want something different. Settle down somewhere instead of traveling, which is why I quit and took up residence here."

As Titanium was walking home from the carnival, he scouted the area for any berries to eat. "No berries here, I guess ill find some out of town..." The Lucario sighed. He soon encounted a light blue Lopunny that kinda looked like a mega, but not quite. She was a bit sad so Titanium decided to help. "Hello, are you alright? You seem a bit sad." He asked to Belle.

Last edited:
Tracer looked at Belle, who sat at her doorstep. He tilted his head looking at her. "Umm, do you need help?" He frowned, looking at the Shiny Lopunny.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Allie exclaimed, hopping off the bench and rushing over to Flower's side, "that's not a good thing to do, mate!" She unsheathed her claws and scraped at Zane, trying to make him drop Flower. "Let her go, yeah? She didn't even do anything to you!"

~~

Through the village park bounced an odd Pokemon, a smile on his face. He seemed to be a Reuniclus, but he also had the appearance of a Mudkip. Because of this, though, he assumed people would be confused or even scared of him, but he hoped in his heart that nobody would pay any mind to that. He continued to bounce around in the grass, whistling loudly and greeting everyone that passed.

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Zane lashed out at Allie and dropped Flower to the bench. Zane slightly bled, which was visible from his white skin. He stopped moving, and passed out once more. "I think we should get him some food." Jewel suggested. "He tends to go crazy if he doesn't eat."

"Illusive really?" Sino said laughing as she gave him a nookie ,then spoke in illusive's voice "I faint in front of women-" Sino cut herself off from laughing,Sino Kissed him

Illusive rested his head into Sino. He said" I literally and figuratively fell for you. I'm just glad I have someone now. I would do anything for you. Well anything that doesn't involve hurting kids. I love you. You are going to be an amazing mother. I just know you will."

Sino blushed "You sure did ,i will always be by your side I promise and you will be an excellent father" Sino said as she looked him in the eyes "why don't we go to a carnival?" sino said as she got up

"Alpha are you from a pack?" Delta said with a nervous tone in her voice ,Delta looked a bit pale as she was having a flashback It was how her parents died... Delta had tears rolling down her face as it was over ,and now she just embarrassed herself even more Delta just stood there looking at the stony ground.

Last edited:
Alpha frowned. "Yeah... But I ran away. Everyone was always mean to me and seemed to hate me, even though my parents were the leaders of the pack." Alpha said, staring at the ground. He looked at Delta, and looked worried. "Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Alpha asked in worry.

"Y-yeah I-im O-okay" Delta said stuttering "I-im fine..." She said looking at him as she wiped the tears away ,Delta looked at him as she calmed down "Lets get going to the carnival!" She said running on ahead

Belle looked up at Tracer "I-I Guess help would be nice.." Belle said as she stood up and made Way to see what the Lucario Would do.

"So what are you gonna do to open this locked door?" Asked Belle.
"By the way my name is Belle." Said Belle As she stood there.

Illusive said" That is a great idea. its just that there will be so many Pokemon there. It kinda makes me nervous." He was still wearing his butterfree wings. He said" I have you though, so I will be ok. Can you wear butterfree wings like mine too? It will make me more comfortable going out like this. I want to be myself, but I'm still nervous about being picked on." He rest his head into Sino. He was shaking with fright.

"Mhm. That's fair. No sense wearing out your passion until it's more chore than pleasure. What was your motif? The suave, regal Duke, demanding attention with the graceful finesse of a noble, or perhaps something more subtle?" Cirrus thought aloud, tail swishing against the flat of Duke's back. "And don't you start asking questions you already know the answer to. What good am I if you're the one filling that role?" He teased.

“Would you believe it if I said my motif was a rebellious punk, mainly focusing on the ‘cool’ aspects of Pokémon contests?” The statement wasn’t to be believed, which was pretty obvious as it was, but Duke couldn’t help him and chose to follow up the claim with some poorly executed head-banging. “As you can see I’m fantastic at being, ehr, cool.” Duke shook his head, both to express his own disbelief of what he was doing as well as getting his fur back in its original position. “Without joking though, you were spot on with you assumption. I do suppose the name gives it away somewhat, doesn’t it? I guess I was always meant to be regal.” He chuckled.

Titanium thought for a second, then remembered the same thing happened to his father when he was little. "Oh don't you worry, this should work..." He walked towards the nearest window, he grabbed his blue hoodie and, luckily, it slid right through the window, then he pushed the window up just enough for Belle to fit in. "Now, all you need to do is to climb through this open window into your house, then grab your keys from inside the house!" He smiled.

Tracer smiled. "Uhh, do you have a Pin?" He smiled, walking up to the locked door. He then reached into his pouch, and pulled out a card. "Nevermind, I got this! He smirked, using the card in the door. While he did so, he turned to Belle. "Nice to meet you Belle, my name is Tracer!" He smirked, finally opening the door. "Bingo!" He smirked, then opening the door. "Here you go!"

Belle smiled "Thanks, I Owe you" She said as she walked up her doorstep "Am Making Dinner Tonight Do you wanna come over?" Belle Asked.

She Grabed the door Handle ready to close but waiting for
A reply.

Tracer smiled, standing away from the door. Just as he put his card back in his pouch, he blushed at Belle's invintation. "Oh, Umm, sure! I don't see why not!" He smiled.

Titanium laughed a bit. "Heh, I tried to help, anyways I have to go and get some- uh... berries, Yes! I find and buy lots of food for the feast I am hosting." And with that he left without a single word of his name or where the feast was being hosted. Titanium fake laughed with a kinda sad face but also with a "meh, whatever" face. He picked out berries one by one, then he went out and bought some food. He started cooking the food and and placed his plushies down. He sighed as he walked down the path back to the village to hang posters. The posters wrote: "Special Event Tomarrow! Grand Feast. From 4:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M under the nice, beautiful moon! Directions: Come to the lake near the Village, in the only house there! Id love to see all of you there. By Titanium the Lucario. Titanium smiled a bit as he placed lots of these at different places. He walked by Belle's house a few times hanging up posters, but decided to ignore unless it was important.

Dawnlight saw the posters the random Lucario hung up. She took one and read it. "A feast huh? Well I better get ready then, I guess." The Gardvoir quickly rushed to the clothes store and went shopping.

"Okay! Dinners at 8 Yout not allergic to anything or you?
Asked Belle As she closed the door a bit.

"Well I Guess, See you tonight!" She smiled and closed the door
And started cooking.

Tracer smiled. "I'll be here, and no I'm not allergic to anything!" He smiled as she closed the door. He shrugged, walking off with a smile. "Looks like a Date?" He questioned as he continued.

Belle didn't want to make the table and food so fancy because she
Didn't want to make Tracer think it was a date.

She cooked chicken and made caesar salad and also PokePuffs for desert. "Well I hope this Dinner makes a good course" she said as she sat down on her couch She Waited as time went by she wasn't so sure about somthing...

Tracer sat on a bench, near a race between two RC cars, with two children piloting. He smirked, watching the race until one other kid, kicked the car High up into the air. Tracer frowned, using Extreme Speed to catch the car, glaring at the bully before handing back to the little kid with a smile. "My good deed for the day!"

Titanium planned to make some Turkey Thanksgiving Chicken (you know from Thanksgiving) even though it wasnt Thanksgiving, he also decided to make some pizza, salad with dressing, drinks, tea and juice, steak, broccoil, carrots, berries and tacos and maybe some baked potatos. He started cooking the Turkey, Tacos, and steak first, then he went over to the garden to pick carrots, potatos, and buy a basket of salad. "Sacrificing my happiness for others..." He sighed as he went back to the kitchen and cooked all the food at once thinking he can take it. He went outside and sat on top of his house roof, which had a beautiful lake view. He soon started doubting himself. "I bet no ones gonna come, is that is the case, I will give these foods to someone in need, or maybe just trash them, who knows and who cares right." He chuckled sadly. He went back inside his house to check on the food.

Belle was just watching her forest view and lake view she also lived by the lake.
She watched as an other luracio past by her house I few times...

She walked outside to look at the hanging posters..
"I still have a few hours until 8 o clock I'll just go vist this feast plus it's just a few house down"
Said Belle.

She got on her coat since it a bit chilly when it's evening by the lake.
She knocked on the door. Waiting for the door to open.

Tracer noticed the posters around town, but he didn't bother to read them. Until one flew down to his feet, he picked it up, reading it. "...No thanks." He sighed, crumbling up the paper and tossing it away. He then heard a thunderclap, and frowned as it startd to rain. He sighed, pulling his hood up, but continued to sit on the bench.

As Belle waited as it started to rain she spotted Tracer
and wonder why he always sits on the bench and nevers go inside she walked over to the bench

"Uh, Hi Tracer how come you never go inside?" Asked Belle
Waiting for a answer as she took out her umbrella and made sure Tracer was in the umbrella too

and sat down on the bench
With Tracer.

Titanium opened the door. "No one I guess..." He thought, it soon started to rain. "I guess ill use this thing since I will be placing the tables." He thought, he dug staight underground next to his house untill he saw a button, he pressed the button and a glass kinda-like roof appeared on the left side of his house, so no rain could pass there. He patched up the hole and checked his food, he made everything except the pizza and baked potatos. He put the tables under the 'Glass Roof' and they were as dry throughout the rain. He also put the tables inside his house just in case people want to eat inside. He frowned as he saw the rain was pouring... bad. He decided to make his meal later and sit inside the 'glass roof' because he was much warmer there. He got out a book and started to read.

Tracer smiled, seeing Belle. His smile turned into disgust as she spoke about inside. "Bleh!" He groaned, sticking his toungue out. "I hate the indoors, it feels to confined!" He sighed. He flinched when he didn't feel the water pour on his jacket, finding Belle had put him under her umbrella. "T-Thanks.."

"No Problem!" Belle Smiled as she started to stand up
"Am gonna go at that house before dinner, Here take the umbrella" as said as she gave the umbrella to
Tracer.

And walked off to the house and knocked on the once again.
waiting for a Reply.

Tracer smiled as Belle gave him the umbrella. "I guess I'll see you at 8 then." He smiled, taking hold of the umbrella. He watched as Belle walked off and sighed. He kept the umbrella elevated over his head.

"Hey, whoever's knocking on the door, im beside the house under the newly installed glass roof for outdoors." Titanium answered. He got back to reading and waited for whoever knocked on the door to come greet him.

Last edited:
Belle Walked over to Titanium " Sorry for disburting for time Uhm, Hi am just visting the feast because
I mean it would be rude not to" Explained belle.

"My name is Belle, it's nice to meet you" smiled Belle as her hand reached out ready to shake hands.
she was wet and didn't want to step inside. under the glass roof.

Titanium laughed. "The feast isnt until tomarrow!" He put his book down. "Im Titanium, nice to meet you Belle!" He smiled, grabbing an umbrella from his chest also beside the house. "You can use this if you want, not like im leaving this spot anytime soon!"

"Oh no, I don't suppose I'm spending my evening with a bad boy, am I? Slow down there, wildcard, or the fuzz will have to clock us for speeding." Cirrus heartily chuckled, ragdolling a bit so his body was still draped over his companion's back, but so his head lolled upside down over the side. "Although, I have to admit the 'Duke motif' suits you awfully well. By your expertise, what do you suppose mine might be? A rogue of the night, perhaps, as much of a heartbreaker as a Pokemon can be? Or do these work best in pairs? Tell me how the daring cat and dog duo of Cirrus and Duke may shake the world. I'd truly love to know."