• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP)

Grey smiled at Sino,then looked forward.She saw a shiny luxray and a shiny umbreon.For some odd reason she started to stare at the two shines.

"Huh?" Lyra said, looking at Violet. She then smiled. "Hello, Violet! I'm Lyra! Its nice to meet you! I am sure you will enjoy Rose Petal Village. I've lived here for quite awhile, so I know there are plenty of nice Pokemon around, plus the village is really pretty, especially at night!" Lyra said happily.

"I'm doing well." Marcus chuckled slightly at Lyra's realization about her door. "I'm just wondering, but, are you...... available...... anytime this week?" Dangit, Marcus. You made that sound akward. He then saw a Shiny Roserade and his thought process was lost. "Oh, hey!" After she finished talking, Marcus added, "Okay, we'll drop by soon." Then he returned to waiting for Lyra's answer.

Illusive was walking around the village. He said to himself"I want to be a father, but I can never make a move to tell someone that I have feelings for them. I probably will never have a wife. I wonder if I can adopt a child. Is there an orphanage here?" He looked and sighed. He said" I don't think so."

Sino thought to herself while walking away I maybe I should have i child I already work at a daycare Sino thought as she walked off she tripped once again getting back up as she thought about it "Maybe...." Sino said as she sighed "Just maybe...." Sino said as she pondered the question.

Last edited:
Illusive walked around pondering what he should do. He bumped into Sino.
He stuttered" S-s-sorry I was just thinking to myself." He then looked at Sino's face. He started blushing enough so that you could see it through his fur. He then completely froze with a panicked look on his face. After about ten seconds he fainted and fell into Sino.

Marcus heard a crash noise. "Hold that thought, Lyra." He said to her, then turned his back to fly away. After about eight minutes, he found a Zoroark fainted on the ground. There was another Poke'Mon he didn't recognize. He looked at the Poke'Mon and asked, "What happened to this Zoroark? I don't want to assume you harmed it, but if that's the case, please tell me now."

She held him "Oh my" Sino said as she panicked holding him ,As she stoped bringing him to a house Setting him down Sino sighed "ok what to do what to do..."Sino said as she sat down. Sino looked at him sighing "At least he is ok... I think..."

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
"Must be a small village." She said to herself. "Where are the restaurants?" Zane asked him. "I heard they improved the village." She thought to herself. "Are you sure this isn't just a portion of the village?" Jewel questioned him. The Seviper was looking into the backpack repeatedly, trying to find food. "Zane, you know you ate the last of it." Jewel said to Zane. "I know, but I'm just looking if there's more." he replied.

"Well, it's good you didn't harm him." Marcus looked at the Poke'Mon. "Hey, who are you? I don't recognize you." He said. "Partly because I've been here for 2 days," he whispered.

Grey walked away and began to walk the streets,as she passed houses and houses,she saw one door was open.The shinx popped her head inside the house,"Can close the door for anyone?"She asked.

Illusive woke up after about a minute. He looked around and saw Sino. He started to cry because he thought he ruined his chances for being with her. He tried to get up, but he fell down on his face because his legs felt wobbly. He then layed there face down, and he cried into the floor.

Lyra smiled. "Yep! I don't really have anything to do this week other then clean and decorate a bit since my house is a bit dull, but I can do that later! Why do you want to know?" Lyra asked curiously. She picked up an apple and tossed it into the air, catching it on her head and then balancing it for a few moments.

"No! It's only every day I run 10 laps around the town, making sure everyone is okay and happy! Then I do an extra 10 laps for exercise. And I have to do it all in thirty minutes!" Flower exclaimed. "Will you be my timer? And what was your name?" Flower turned to Allie. She smiled.

As Flower exclaimed her routine, Allie's eyes slowly began to widen more and more, and she blinked three times in a row before reverting back to her usual demeanor. "Sure, I can time ya! My name's Allegra, but you can call me Allie!" The odd-looking Umbreon flashed the Oshawott a grin. "What's your name, anyway?"

Sino held him up "Are you ok?" Sino smiled at him blushing lightly thinking He is the one he really is! Sino thought as she blushed harder being flustered with her thoughts, She set him on a chair smiling "Who are you ,Im Sino" Sino said as her blush reddened Sino drank some herbal tea waiting for his anwser.

"Flower!" The Oshawott exclaimed. She flicked a timer at Allie. "Ready?" She started. "Steady... GO!" Flower exclaimed. She smiled as she started to run.

Illusive said" I-I-I'm Illusive." He blushed heavily. He saw her blushing and asked" You actually care about me? Why do you love me? I'm not attractive or anything. I'm made a terrible first impression. I met you by bumping into you and fainting. Why do you care about me?" His face showed a mixture of happiness and confusion. He stopped crying and reached out for a hug. He said" Oh who cares I'm not going to ruin this opportunity because it will be the only one I ever have."

Night yawned. She remained on top of the Shiny Luxray. She had lied down, her back to his, staring at the clouds. "Their beutiful, aren't they?" She smiled, turning back to the Luxray. She completely ignored his earlier statements, lost in thought.

"Illusive that's a nice name and when you fainted I could tell" Sino said hugging him ,Sino smiled at him "I care because I want to" Sino looked at him "Plus your funny" Sino nudged him playfully

Illusive asked" So what do you do normally? Do you have any Jobs or hobbies? Also quick question what are your thoughts on kids. I have always wanted to be a father. I was looking around for an orphanage when I bumped into you. I figured that I would never be a biological father and I would have to adopt a child instead. If you don't want to have kids it's fine. Even if you don't want kids at least I'm not alone. I am ok with whatever you want. Now I'm not saying have kids now. I'm asking for if and when we marry."

Sino laughed a bit "Well I work at a daycare and my thought on kids I want to have children" Sino said blushing ''I would enjoy some company as well" Sino said as she brought him some Sweet Honey Tea

Illusive drank the tea. He smiled happily and said" Did you make this? It is amazing." He got up and hugged Sino. He rested his head into her ponytail. He said" Our future child is going to love being in your ponytail. It's so soft. Do you have any Pokemon you love disguising as with illusion. Or do you prefer to show the world your true beauty. Though in reality all that beauty doesn't matter. What matters is your kind soul. Granted your beauty was enough to make me faint, but it was how you treated me that told me you were the one."

"Yeah and thanks" Sino laughed "Well I do like being a lucario... But I like the way I am" She said as she got some more tea "I just want to know do you like butterfree?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Violet smiled when her neighbors greeted her in a friendly tone. "Well if you don't mind me asking you guys," The Shiny Roserade asked the Lopunny and Hawlucha. "Can you guys show me around town? I still don't know where things are?" Hopefully they would say yes and assist her on getting used to the neighbors and areas of the village.

Giving a sigh, Storm gave up on trying to convince the Umbreon to get off him. Thus, he continued the conversation the two were having. "Yeah, it's quite a nice day out here." Storm said with a grunt. It was quite annoying to have someone on his back the whole time, but he'll just have to deal with it as of right now. "Since I'm assuming that you aren't going to be getting off my back anytime soon," the Shiny Luxray began, "Want to go eat somewhere? Cause I'm starving at the moment." Storm said with a grin having no shame of his hunger in front of people.

Illusive said"Considering I have a set of costume butterfree wings at home yes. I'm to embarrassed to wear them in public, but I wear them at home. Do you think that is weird? I never have told anyone about that. I feared everyone would advoid me because they thought I was weird." He smiled at her and said" I also have an extra pair if you ever desire to have butterfly wings."

Night's ear twitched, hearing the Luxray talk in her direction. She quickly rolled over, still on his back, and turned to Storm. "Probably not, atleast for awhile~" She teased, sticking her toungue out at him. When eating came up a smirk came to her face. "Sure, I don't see why not, maybe we can consider this as our first date?!" She teased again, smiling smugly at Storm.

"Well to be honest I was raised by humans..." Sino said "I watch butterfree fly around all day!" Sino smiled

Delta walked around quietly whisling thinking What to do... as she continued on

"Ugh, its too hot..." Alpha mumbled to himself in annoyance, glaring up at the sun as he walked past a farm house. He stopped and watched a Gallade and Gardevoir couple, frowning. "Lucky..." Alpha mumbled, sighing and hanging his head down low to the ground, his tail lowering to show he was sad.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Storm gave a slight eye roll and just complied with it. "Sure," the Shiny Luxray began, "Whatever you say." Storm really didn't care if she considered it a date or not, what he really wants now if food. Walking towards a restaurant of sorts in the village, Storm padded in and began to find a table for the two to sit at. "You may want to get off me, unless you want to eat like that." Storm said jokingly to the Umbreon. "By the way," Storm said. "I don't think I ever caught your name yet Shiny. My name is Storm, and as you've probably noticed, I'm a Shiny Luxray."

Illusive said" I had a butterfree as a babysitter when I was young? They were so much fun to play with when I was little. They gave me my first set of wings. The first of many. Like I have a whole room dedicated to costume butterfree wings of different patterns. I have two of each pattern. I wore them out to restaurant one day when I was a kid. The original pair I mean.I got bullied for wearing them. I have never wore my wings out in public since then.

"Another lovely day. Hopefully I won't burn about a quarter of my house down like I did last week." Kandela said. The Litwick took a deep breath and walked outside. She noticed that many Pokémon were walking around and interacting with each other. "Now who could I talk to today?" she said to herself. Kandela looked around.

Delta looked at Aplha walking up to him "H-hello S-sir" Delta said as she sighed looking at him Delta cried a bit.

Sino looked at him "You can be who ever you want no matter what anyone says!" Sino said angerly, As she nuzzled him calming down Sino smiled drinking some of the tea

Kalam finally surrendered. He was looking kinda tired, and he couldn't even read a map at that moment. He took his glasses and decided to clean them a little. Then, he put on again the sunglasses and stored the map he was using again in his bag. "I guess I should ask the locals..." He whispered to himself. "But first..." He opened his bag again and took some berries. He was feeling kinda hungry after all the previous night flying. "Liechi Berries, my favorites. I simply love how spicy they are." While he ate them, he noticed a Shiny Luxray. it looked like he knew the village. He surely seems to know the town. Maybe I can ask him where can I spend the rest of the day. Kalam thought. When he finished his berries, he started to fly around the Village until he found him and the rest of the Pokemon he was leading. He landed on a near tree and gently waited until he finished talking. After all, he was polite, and wouldn't like to bother him and the other Pokemon in the middle of the conversation. He gently waited on a branch of a near tree while he groomed his feathers.

"Hm?" Alpha glanced at Delta before looking at her. "Uh... Hi. You okay?" Alpha asked Delta. He thought she was sad due to hearing her sigh. "Kinda odd... But whatever. At least she is someone to talk to." Alpha thought to himself. He silently watched a Pidgey accidentally fly into a tree, and snickered before turning his attention back to Delta.