• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rose Petal Village (Romance RP)

“The uppermost homes of the tree house district.” Duke took a second to think about it, mapping out the direction to said place in his head, before nodding. “I’ll be sure to keep that offer in mind. Oh, and don’t worry about being overly excited, frankly, it’s a nice change of the usual.” Duke looked around, letting his gaze wander over a couple of Pokémon who had decided to spend the morning walking along the park trail with their significant other. “It seems like you only see couples nowadays, and I don’t mean that’s a bad thing, but it’s pleasant to have someone to talk to who’s not ‘tied down’ as well.”

Catching the timer with a paw, Allie flashed Flower another grin as she prepared to run, tapping the starting button of the timer at just the right time before she took off. She then realized that she could be sitting there for half an hour, so, using the string the timer was attached to, the Umbreon threw it over head head, letting it dangle around her neck, and began to dance once again, resuming her song from earlier. "My feet, feet can't touch the ground! And I can't hear a sound!
But you just keep on running up your mouth, yeah~!
" This time, she sang much louder, jumping up onto a nearby bench so her voice would travel even further.

"I-I saw you looked upset w-when you saw the couple are you ok?" Delta asked As her fur glimmered in the light swishing her tail back and forth "You seem so focused on couples, Why?" She asked again as she felt weird questioning him

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Jewel had chased Zane down the street, and crashed into the bench Allie was sitting on, and tried to bite her. He was pulled back by the Zangoose and thrown."Must... eat" Zane grumbled before passing out. "So, hows your day?" Jewel asked, setting her backpack on the bench.

Last edited:
"I was wondering if there was an amusement park here," Marcus told Lyra. He looked at the Roserade and heard what it was saying. "Well.....," Marcus chuckled. "I've only been here for two days, so you can leave it to Lyra. And I'd love a tour, too, if that's fine."

As Grey walked around the village,bored as ever.She then stopped by a tree a staraptor sat grooming his feathers."Excuse me!"The shinx called,"May I help you?"Grey straightened her scarf once more.

"Oh, yeah, of course. Give me a moment." Kalam answered. He finished grooming the feathers of his chest and placed correctly his crest. In a matter of seconds, he jumped from the tree and landed gracefully on the floor. "Thanks for waiting." The Staraptor continued, approaching to the Shinx. "I'm a traveler, but I am used to traveling during nights. I'd like to know if there is someplace around here where I can rest or..." He saw again the landscapes that were around the village and continued. "... Maybe staying a few days."

"Well,there is a hotel or motel...I think...I'm not so sure...But you could always renovate a house.Where do you come from anyway?"Grey said brightly looking at the Staraptor with a thoughtful gaze.

Illusive said" I will be right back." He then ran off to his house. He came back wearing a set of butterfree wings. He said" You fill me with courage. The fact that someone loves me for who I am makes me want to be my true self. Even though I normally hide this part of me from everyone. Thank you. I love you."

"I'm fine..." Alpha said with a sigh. "The reason I'm so focused on couples is because I've always wanted someone to love... But that'd never happen. And if it ever did, someone would go and steal it away from me..." Alpha said sadly, his ears and tail lowering to show that he was sad.

Sino giggled "Your sooo cute!" Sino Wrapped around him "Your welcome illusive It's what I do" Sino said "Wanna go some place?" Sino asked Illusive With a smile "I will be by your side from now on!" Sino said with a sharp tone

Delta looked at him "N-no they would not I mean if I loved you I would stay with you because your so caring and understanding from the way I see it you would be a great husband!" Delta said as she started blushing "B-because I care..." Delta said quietly

Alpha blushed faintly, which was very visible from his white fur. "Uh... Thanks..." Alpha said awkwardly. He scratched behind his head with a paw, smiling a bit. "Kinda odd she would say that, because I don't really know her that well... But meh, who cares." Alpha thought to himself.

As her song came to an end, Allie jumped as the bench she stood on shifted, and her hea whipped around to look at the Zangoose that was there. "Oh, uh, hello there...!" she awkwardly replied, waving at the Pokemon. "Are you alright? That didn't seem like the most comfortable thing in the world..." Allegra gestured to the bench, chuckling loudly.

Delta smiled thinking outloud "I don't think he noticed..." as delta hid her blush with the black scarf she had "I-im Delta" She said as she looked at him with a little smile she thought "I think he does not realize...." Delta looked at him "What is your name?"

Illusive kissed Sino. He said" I will be happy anywhere as long as we are together. Where do you want to be beautiful." He then rest his head into her fur. He said" Your so soft. Your perfect for warm cuddling. Is my fur soft? I want to know if our future child will like being in my fur too. I know you probably will be better for singing lullabies. I also have sets of butterfree wings fit for our child at all stages of life. You want to come to my place and pick out a set of wings for you? We can be a butterfree Zoroark family. I also have dyes if you want to change the color of your fur."

Sino blushed "Your fur is soft" Sino said nuzzling him "Our child will be wonderous who knows we may have twins!" Sino said "And lets go to your place" Sino said as she picked him up "Come on lets go!" Sino said as she opened the door, Sino held him smiling "Which way?" Sino said curiously ,as she waited for his anwser.

Illusive points to his house. The house was very large. It had only one floor, but it was very wide. It was painted green and had a couple of berry bushes in the front. It had a large fenced in backyard with a playground in the back. Illusive said" It is that one. You are so strong." He rested his head into Sino's fur. He said" I'm could just take a nap like this. Your so soft."

Alpha was curious as to what Delta had said, but shrugged it off. "I'm Alpha." Alpha said to Delta. "Huh. I have a sister named Omega, a brother named Beta, and now I know someone named Delta. Wow. Kinda funny but also kinda cool." Alpha thought to himself, his tail wagging back and forth for some reason.

Night smiled as they made it to a table, were she jumped down, and sat in the seat across from Storm. The topic on names took her by surprise. "I didn't tell you before? In that case, my name is Night, the Shiny Umbreon, nice to meet you Storm." She smiled.

"Mhm. I'm glad for the couples for sure, but there's no shame in being a free flier. Besides, the occasional dances through life done all by your lonesome only make the instances spent with another all the sweeter." Cirrus took a deep breath of the fresh air, tail swishing contentedly behind him. "So, where does a fellow such as yourself usually find fun in the village?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Hah," Storm began. "It's either you didn't tell me or I'm an idiot and forgot it." Storm began to stiffle a laugh as he made a roast. "Yeah, I usually don't remember names of Pokémon I consider insignificant." The Shiny Luxray couldn't hold back back laugh at the joke he made about Night. The Pokémon Host finally arrived at their table and Storm just ordered a Mixed Berry Salad that was both healthy and would fulfill his hunger. He also ordered an Oran Berry Milkshake along with it. "Order whatever you want," Storm said generously. "It's my treat. I rarely treat others after all." Luckily, Storm brought lots of Poké as he was diligent in his work after all.

Night smiled at Storm. "I like to think that I forgot, but the second option could of been the case." She smiled smugly, holding her paw up to her mouth, trying her best not to break into laughter. She tilted her head at Storm's comment, puffing up her cheeks, similar to a Jigglypuff. "Hey! I'm not insignificant, I'm just as important as you are." She smirked, letting the air in her cheeks blow out her mouth. Her small moment came to a pause as the host came up to them. She smiled sweetly at Storm. "Aww, thanks!" She smiled, before turning to the Host. "Yea, I'll just have a berry shake." She smiled.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Oh?" The Shiny Luxray asked confusingly. "You're not going to order any food?" Storm shot the question at the Shiny Umbreon. Immediately though, the Host came with the salad and the two shakes. "Here, we can share the salad." Storm said as he nudged the plate closer to Night. "Just don't take too much though, I'm famished." The Luxray said greedily. Taking a sip of his blue milkshake, he gave a sigh as he hadn't had one in a long time, about a week or so. "Mmm, this is good." Storm muttered to himself.

"Your house is amazing!" Sino said excitedly "And You could If you like illusive" Sino nuzzled him again as she walked in the house smiling "What would we name our child?" Sino asked "I am just so happy to have you illusive!" Sino said as she set him down

Delta looked at him surprized "Wow that is cool!" Delta said excitedly "Alpha your so lucky..." Delta said as she focused on his tail "I have a sister a lycanroc her name is Zeta" Delta said as she smiled at him

Last edited:
"Does it matter?" The Staraptor continued. "I mean... I am an explorer, so I can tell you that I came from a very far Village. Maybe you didn't know him." He took some of the maps he had in his bag. "Look, this is the region where we are." Kalam said as he put the map on the floor. He indicated with his wing the route he followed until he reached a small town that was at the edge of the map. He then put another two maps, one to the right, the other, under the new one. He continued pointing the route he had made until he reached his natal village, Moonlight Village. "I've been traveling looking for new places that are undiscovered, or that have something that really catches me up." Kalam said as he started to store again all his maps. "Still... I think that renovate a house..." He had a face that showed his disagreement. "I mean... Can I rent something around here instead?"

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
"Hm?, Oh yes, I'm fine." Jewel responded, and plopped a squat onto the bench. Jewel would scavenge her backpack to pull out some rope, and loosely tied Zane to the bench. "That should hold him for a bit." Jewel snickered. "He's going crazy after not having food for three days, even though he ate a loaf of bread earlier." Jewel added.

Night smiled sweetly at Storm. "Nope, just the Shake!" She adjusted the violet in her ear, making sure it wouldn't fall out again. She shot him a warm smile just as the host arrived. She smiled, using Psychic to bring the straw to her mouth before taking a sip. She kinda declined his offer, pushing the plate back to Storm, with a smirk.

Duke didn't mean to stare, nor did he notice himself doing so, but he couldn't help himself. The way Cirrus spoke had left him somewhat speechless, but he managed to nod in agreement and form a response to this rather poetic statement. Though it did take a moment for him to speak up. "That was a very poetic way to describe it, and very true as well. Frankly, I feel the exact same." Duke managed to realize his own staring and turned his gaze to the trail ahead of them, pondering the question he had been asked. "What to do for fun? Well, could I interest you in walking to the end of the trail? There's a lovely, little place there we could grab a bite to eat. That is, of course, if you'd like to join me."

"Does it matter?" The Staraptor continued. "I mean... I am an explorer, so I can tell you that I came from a very far Village. Maybe you didn't know him." He took some of the maps he had in his bag. "Look, this is the region where we are." Kalam said as he put the map on the floor. He indicated with his wing the route he followed until he reached a small town that was at the edge of the map. He then put another two maps, one to the right, the other, under the new one. He continued pointing the route he had made until he reached his natal village, Moonlight Village. "I've been traveling looking for new places that are undiscovered, or that have something that really catches me up." Kalam said as he started to store again all his maps. "Still... I think that renovate a house..." He had a face that showed his disagreement. "I mean... Can I rent something around here instead?"
"Of course..."Grey replied,keeping her eyes on the map more then the Staraptor."I could show you around if you want."The shinx shrugged and blinked,her eyes then focused onto the pokemon."Sorry..."Grey kept blinking,random lights started to flash in her vision.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Whelp," Storm began, "More for me then!" The Shiny Luxray took back the salad and began chowing down. Next thing you know, he finished both his shake and salad in no time at all. "I'm such a slob." Storm joked to himself. "Well, I'll be right back!" Storm said to Night. He padded up to the counter and payed about 35 Poké, 15 for the salad and 10 for each shake. "Alright so what now?" Storm asked the Shuny Umbreon. Since he had company for awhile, might as well make the most of his current companion.

Illusive said" The you want to see my butterfree wing collection. I also really hope we have identical twin sisters. Well I think we should come up with two names of each gender. In case we have twins." He pulls Sino into his arms and kisses her.

Night had just finished her shake when he had finished his meal. "Heheh." She smirked. She gave him a warm smile as he left to pay for the food. She turned to the two empty shake bottles, and empty plastic plate. She quickly used Psychic, chucking them into a Recycling Bin before standing up and turning to Storm. Night frowned. "Not sure..." She looked around, before something caught her eye. A giant Ferris Wheel at the end of town. "Maybe we should go over there?" She smiled, pointing to that direction.

"Nah, I don't think I'm very lucky. Omega constantly acts like a moody teenager, despite being the oldest, and Beta is just mean." Alpha said. "Cool! I also have a sister in law named Roxy, she's a Houndoom. And a niece named Nora. She's a Houndour. Nora is also pretty much the only one in my family that doesn't ignore me..." Alpha said the last part sadly, his tail and ears drooping.

She looked at him "W-Well I care!" Delta said "You know you are loved by someone right?" Delta said blushing Walking close to him "You know I have a major crush on you" Delta blurted out as she covered her face with her scarf.

Sino smiled "why not Esai and Isai?" Sino suggested Sino smiled at him "Your house is wonderful!" Sino said hugging him

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Alright, that's fine by me." Storm agreed with the Shiny Umbreon. "I still have some currency left, so it should be fine." The Ferris wheel area was across the town so it might take a while to get there. Thus, the Shiny Luxray started to initiate the conversation between Night and him. "So, awkward question here," Storm began, "but have you found anyone you like yet?" It was quite a weird question to ask, but it would be even weirder for them to walk in silence. "You know.....since this is the Village of Love and Romance and all." Storm himself hasn't actually found anyone he had liked yet, but that was due to him believing that this was all a myth. Though, he still kind of hasn't truly believed it since he didn't seem to find anyone that has technically 'caught' his eye yet.

Night smiled sweetly at him. "No, you don't have to pay, because you were nice enough to pay for the meal, I'll pay for the carnival!" She smiled, starting to walk beside Storm. She frowned as he asked about who he had met, if he had met anyone. "Your the only person I've actually met during my stay in this town, so I guess I'm single, hopefully I get find someone nice sooner or later." She smiled, daydreaming as she walked.

"Don't worry." The Staraptor said as he groomed his crest a little. He cleaned again his sunglasses. "I think that a little tour around here wouldn't be that bad neither. I'll enjoy the aerial view in another moment. My wings are almost hurting after all night flying." He made sure that he wasn't leaving a map behind or another of his personal stuff, he put on again his sunglasses and waited for Grey. It was at that moment when he noticed that she was blinking too much. "Eh... Are you OK?"

Flower was sprinting around the town. She had gone about 5 laps. She stopped at Allie. She ran into Jewel. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Flower exclaimed. She took a step back.

Cirrus pretended to be oblivious to the staring, fixing his own gaze on the distant stretches of trail they were yet to traverse as a knowing smile spread across his face. Bits of dandelion fluff floated through the air around them, and he stopped for a moment to shake them off of his cream colored coat. "I'd love nothing more. Perhaps we might be out long enough to catch a glimpse of the sunset? Lead the way, Duke. I like the way you think." He trilled.

Kandela had been lost in thought while she was walking. Her feet had lead her towards the same path that a Shiny Luxray and a Shiny Umbreon were taking. The two seemed to be engaged in some sort of conversation. 'Well, I guess I can follow them for awhile, since we are going in the same direction.' the Litwick thought. She grinned.