• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

Name:Jado Yukishira
Role:Warlord
Kingdom:Dragon
Appearance: Black samurai armor.Under the armor he have an black kimono.wears a fingerless black glove on his left hand and a white one on his right.
Link:
Ability:Increase Atack
Backstory:Jado was an hopeless kid but then an important person of the kingdoom adopt him and trained him.Jado didnt want to be a royal guard so he choosed to help one old man shop that taught him alot of things about dragons.3 years later the old man died and Jado went on his trip with the old man pokemon Jangmo-o which named Soron .Jado dream was to see the world and all the other kingdooms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is it...Iam off!"Jado shouted to the door while Soron the pokemon Jangmo-o hopped on his back.
"Lets go Soron."Jado walked through the path to the next kingdoom which was the Water Kingdoom.
"Arent you excited about our trip Soron?"Jado asked the pokemon while Jangmo-o nodded.

Yamina reached looked around as the stormed moved. Golbat flew down with Banette and Oricorio. "Where are we?" She asks. They look around unknowing what she could do.

Sandra sits freezing in the snow. Swampert uses a Scald to melt the ice. He moved her to that spot. When she sat down it was nice and warm

Sazandora looked at the sky." I want to travel out of this kingdom with you sire," Sazandora stammered,"Please." Sceptile looked passionately at Kogeyama.

"Alright, I'll just stay here then,"HB said a little sad. Sceptics calmed down a bit." Back to being a guard I geuss," HB stated while leaning back against the wall.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator

Okay, first of all. I can understand why some people might accidentally RP in present tense. I can't condone it as it is against our rules, but that at least makes some sense.

FUTURE TENSE THOUGH, KIDS?! FUTURE TENSE?! How do you even manage to DO that?

You're not recounting what your character /would/ have done. You're recounting what your character has done at that point in the story. Mind your tenses.

Also, I've received complaints about the one-liners in this thread. Those aren't exactly encouraged here either. Try to put some description into your posts, some of your characters' reflections on the situation, some of their responses... something, you know.

Do read the RP forum rules as you continue this.

Yanagi sighed when ai started squirming again. She took her son back inside and played with him and his toys for a bit. She smiled at her son as he laughed and giggled at the dolls.
Kibo's salamance had returned to him and smears using flamethrower to melt the snow and keep everyone that was with him warm.

Kenshi walked over to the opposite side of the fence, his three mighty Pokemon following him. "... I wonder how long I'm even supposed to be here for..." He yawned, scanning the garden around him. A garden was seen of course, and then Terra with her two children and the other guard he had just recently met. "... At least the place looks nice." He said, a growing smile on his face.

Ai grew tied so Yanagi placed him in his crib for a nap. She walked out onto her balcony and looks at the mountains, Gini's party had went into. She hoped that they were safe and brushed a hand through her hair with and smile.

Kenshi yawned again, now looking at the bright blue sky. "... When can something interesting happen...? Sure, some king came and visited.. But a sudden raid or something would be interesting..." He grinned at the thought, his Pokemon let out grunts of expectancy. "Don't worry, guys. Something might spark up sometime." He said, patting one of his Pokemon.

HB landed ashore in a weird place. It looked dark,old,and destroyed. This was not the water kingdom he grew up in. HB sighed ," Looks like we'really lost again guys."

Name: Sumino Akiyama
Role: Warlord
Kingdom: Fairy
Appearance: She mainly wears her light pink and gray kimono with rather long sleeves, but will sometimes wear her battle armor. Silver eyes, normal black hair that hangs down her back, a katana strapped to her side for emergency purposes.
Link: Ninetales((Alola form)), Combusken, Rockruff
Ability: Increase Defense.
Backstory: Once being a citizen, Sumino had been powerless... That is until she had befriended a strange Vulpix. She kept battling and battling until her Vulpix was strong enough to finally find an Ice Stone for itself. It came back to Sumino, now a magneficent Ninetales. She and the Ninetales have too befriended a Torchic who had soon evolved into a Combusken, and a Rockruff. Though she often looks like any other citicen of the Fairy Kingdom, she's really a guard despite looking so frail and gentle. She would sometimes visit other kingdoms in search of any quests or tasks she might be given.

HB continued his travels throughout the land. Soon he found himself in the Fairy kingdom. He stumbled into a small town and started to ask for directions.

Sumino stood elsewhere, gently petting her Ninetales. "... I wonder when my peppy Combusken will come back..." She sighed, letting her arm fall to her side. Looking around, she spotted someone walking through the town seemingly asking others something. "... Who's that?" She thought aloud. A rather loud thumping sound was heard from behind HB, it was a Comusken and Rockruff. The two Pokemon ran by HB and to Sumino who stood next to a well.

HB walked over with his Pokémon beside him. He asked Sumino," Excuse me, but do you by any chance know the way to the water kingdom?" HB's Feraligatr collapsed from fatigue.

Sumino put a hand under her chin, pondering. "Hm... I'm not too sure, really..." She reached into her large sleeve, pulling out a folded map of some sort. "... It appears that the water kingdom is here, sir." Sumino said, pointing at the symbol that represented the water kingdom on her map.

"Hmm... Thanks," HB said. Heven helped is Feraligatr back up. HB turned and started to walk away. He abruptly stopped and turned around to ask," Do I need to pay you for your troubles?"

Sumino raised a hand, shaking her head. "No, just because I showed you directions to somewhere doesn't mean I should accept money for it." She said, letting her hand hang by her side as it was before. She looked back at HB. "... Good luck with your trip, though." Sumino said, giving him a wave.

"Alright, Good luck with what ever you have to do," Hb hesitated and asked, "What exactly do you have to do?" HB's Pokémon where growing I patient with HB.

Sumino gave a small shrug. "The usual stuff, y'know... Protecting the kingdom, fending off intruders." She patted her hand against the hidden hilt of her katana. "... There was once a boy I was friends with when I was a child myself, but he ran away with a sword and two Pokemon. I- We have no idea where he is now." She looked up into the blue sky.

"Really. I was ripped away from my family," HB stammered."Maybe we could look for themore together?" HB asked. HB's Greninja started to play around with Ninetails.

Sumino shook her head in dismay. "I cannot as of now, I have some duties to take care of... But perhaps when I'm finished, I'll be able to search for the boy again." She looked back at HB. "... I can send you a message once I can start the search, if you'd like." She suggested.

Last edited:
"Alright, I'll be on my way then," HB turned and left. Before he faded out of sight he turned around and waved goodbye. HB murmured to himself, " Now time to find my family!"

Sumino waved back, turning back to her Pokemon. "... You three did good! I suppose I should treat you to some freshly caught Magikarp...~" She said, looking down on her precious Pokemon. The three gave out crys of excitement and approval. "Ok then, over to the pond then!" Sumino quietly cheered, now bounding over to the small pond with her Pokemon following behind. "Ok, go ahead and get yourselves some!~" She said to the Pokemon. Ninetales, being her strongest Pokemon, had caught three Magikarp for the Combusken, Rockruff and herself.

Last edited:
Terra walked in to see Yanagi. "Hello Yanagi" she said with a smile putting the twins down with Ai. Violet and Silver sat down next to their future warlord and watched calmly. Terra poured some tea that the maids brought.

Meanwhile Yamina sat in the cold as her Pokémon snuggled next to her trying to keep her warm. Banette let out a wil o wisp around them to try to warm things up. Golbat also held a fire fang to keep her warm. Sandra walked through the snow as the sun began to rise over the mountain. She made her way until she reached a large statue with a dirt circle around it. The statue was Articuno and Reggie ice. Sandra stopped infringing of the stone statue to admire its beauty. Gini made her way until she reached camp. "Kibo... there gone and Yamina disappeared too"

Sazandora decide to leave his post to go get some dinner. He left his Sceptile in charge of guarding his post. He petted his Sceptileft and said," It'seems alright buddy, I'll get you some pokepuffs," HB,Hydreifon,and Haxoruos wandered away to the dining hall.

Vivian was found in the dining hall as well. The royal dinner was being held where the alliance came together to honor their kingdoms and their people. The Royal festival is tomorrow morning and all the maids were preparing for it. Vivian sat in the room drinking tea and making sure everything was going as planned. She saw the guard walk in and she turned to him. "Your food is in the barracks! This is for the Royal family and alliance." She yelled

Once her Pokemon had been fed she had left her Kingdom and into the vast land. Her katana by her side, she sprinted into the open with her sleeves flailing in the wind. The three Pokemon ran a few feet in front of her, for they ran faster. Spotting a herd of Rapidash galloping by she stopped to admire the beauty of the Rapidashes flaming mane and how they all trotted in sync. Sumino held her body tremble from the ground shaking beneath the thousands of hooves of the passing herd.

Vivian and Sylveon decided to go one a walk. They went into town were the architecture was beautiful. The buildings had dragon Pokémon carved into it. 3 Pokémon were worshiped in the dragon kingdom, Zekerom, Rayquaza, and Reshiram. They were carved in the roofs and the walls. Citizens put up banners, stands, and even costumes. As she continued there was a fountains with the three Pokémon forming a triangle. It was made of solid gold and Citizen usually polished it as a gift to the legendaries. They say that the legendaries are to appears for a split second when a true leader is in charge of the ceremony. It has only happened once and that was Gini's father.

Sazandora found himself lost in the town the town. He looked down at his stomach as he heard it growl."looks I need to find food, Fast," HB said as he turned around to go back to the palace. An arrow hit him in the shoulder. He collapsed to the ground drawing his sword. "SHOW YOURSLEF!"HB yelled clutching his shoulder. Blood ran out of the wound. HB shouted to anyone who was in ear length,"HELP!"

Sylveon's ears perked up. She ran off in a direction as Vivian ran after her. They found the guard with the arrow in his shoulder. They looked up to see... "Ziche!?" The princess vanished into the darkeness.

Once the herd of Rapidash had finally passed, Sumino continued sprinting a kingdom in the distance. She couldn't tell which kingdom it was by the darkening sky, but at least she knew she was finally nearing another kingdom other then her own. A few minutes later, she had finally made it to the kingdom. Judging by the two statues flanking the gate it was the dragon kingdom, so she knew that she'd have an advantage if suddenly jumped. "... So this is the dragon kingdom...?" She murmured, looking at the small village beyond the gate.

"I'll find you and i'll kill you," Sazandora yelled into the darkness," Haxoruous, sniff her out." Haxoruous dipped it'seems nose in the ground.Haxoruous rose and shook it'seems head. Sazandora starated to cough up blood.

Last edited:
Sumino heard yelling and then coughing. "... Something interesting?" She thought aloud, taking a step. She had followed the sound and had found a lone guard with an arrow lodged in his shoulder. Sumino gave a small cough, looking at the guard. "*Ahem* Are you in need of assistance, sir?" She asked. Suminos Pokemon stoof by her side.

"This lady attacked me," Sazandora stammered," and the she ran away," Sazandora's Hydreigon looked ready to chase her down. Sazandora restrained Hydreigon and said," If we're going to go we need to get Sceptile first." Sazandora ripped the arrow out of his shoulder. He proceeded to cough out more blood. He points to Samino and says," You can help me by tracking her down with me."

Last edited:
Sumino crossed her arms. "... Hm. I'll help you on only one condition, and that is when we finish tracking down your attacker you help me find someone who I've been searching for a long time." She let her arms hang by her sides. "So, it's a deal then, right?" Sumino asked, holding out a hand.