• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

"Wait I think I figured it out," HB stuttered ," Time is key, We need Celebi or Dialga! Then we can fix all of our problems." The bond between HB and his pokemon caused them to filled with passion.

"I don't need cry babies..." Gini said giving him an intimidating look. She grabbed his face. "Man up!" Gini yelled. Sandra stood still and she had calmed down and held her head high. "That's a warrior I want in my army!" She said pointing at her.

Gini had Yamina guard the prisoners as the sun began to rise. Zirinus woke up and with Gardevoir's help prepared a small breakfast for everyone. "Kibo!" Gini yelled inside his tent. She waited for a response. Sandra didn't struggle in her bonds. She watched her Pokémon in a confused transe. "Wait... where's Drilbur!" She whispered to herself. Drilbur was still in a little hole where he woke up realizing his friends were gone. He searched for them until seeing Sandra tied up.

Kibo got up and looked into the camp. He raised an eyebrow at the prisoners but didn't say anything. Walking out he sat beside his daughter and grabbed some food, "well. I'm guessing you were busy last night. Who is she"?

Hoshi ate her food quickly and watched the prisoner. She handed her father a plate, going back to eating. Kibo's salamance ate but was not happy with the cold.

"She attacked me..." Gini responded. "There was also another strange man but he seemed to vanish." She said scouting the perimeter. Zirinus gives everyone food even Sandra. Meanwhile, Drilbur digs his was to Sandr and pops up behind her. "Grab my sword buddy..." she whispered to him. She dug his way to the sword and he yanked it under ground with him. Drilbur cut Sandra loose and handed her the aword

Kibo threw his plate at Sandra and grabbed his sword. He growled and Hoshi lept up as well, grabbing a knife. Crator snarled at Sandra, the salamance ready to defend his people. Kibo took a step forward and readied himself, "watch yourself girl. We have you out numbered"!

((I thought this looked interesting, so I thought I'd join.))
Name: Kenshi
Role: Warlord
Kingdom: Dragon
Appearance: Wears traditional samurai clothing with shoulder pads, a marking that resembles Rayquaza spiraling around his arm, a Katana strapped to his back.
Link: Dragonite, Kommo-o, Blazekin
Ability: Increase Attack.
Backstory: Kenshi was a lone swordsman that wandered the mysterious land we call "Earth". On his many journeys, he had befriended three Pokemon he now loves dearly. The Dragonite was named Gorshou, Kommo-o Akumu and the Blazekin Kai. He and his Pokemon had later joined the Dragon Kingdom, instantly being accepted into one of the higher ranking fighters. Kenshi was slightly confused about what to do, but there was one thing he did know... And that was to protect his Kingdom.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Kenshi stood around, his Kommo-o standing by his side. "... Well, what should we do today, Akumu?" He'd ask, looking up at the mighty Kommo-o. It shrugged in response, not knowing what to do either. Kenshi sighed, bored. "... Well then, I suppose we should just wait until something happens..."

Sandra rose up and something flashed in the distance. Marshtomp mega evolved and knocked Golbat across the way. Persian was able to get out of confusion and they rushed to her side. Sandra looked at the other prisoner and looked away. "I will not stay as a prisoner here!" She yelled.

"Please let me go," HB pleaded. He tried to struggle out his bounds. His Pokémon also started to struggle. "Hey, ground warlord, release me and I'll help you escape!" HB had fire in his eyes that he wanted to escape and he was willing to do anything for it.

Sandra looked at him. "Why should I?" She yelled pointing her sword at her opposing threat. Marshtomp stood ready to defend and so did Persian. Drilbur stood on her shoulder with a metal claw ready.

Meanwhile back at the Dragon Kingdom Vivian scouted for a guard. She found Kenisha with his Kommo-o. "Guard, I need you to keep a watch after Terra and her twins" she ordered pointing towards the garden. Sylveon stood at her side and sat down licking her paw

Kenshi nodded. "Of course. C'mon, Akumu." He'd walk over to the garden, his Kommo-o following close behind. Kenshi stood, keeping a close eye on the others. Akumu, on the other hand, was trotting around, sniffing for something.

"Umm... If attack you, I'll have like 18 different people and pokemon attacking me, and that does not sound fun," HB murmered while looking at his feet, "on the other hand I could use my speed to get us both out of here, with minimal fighting," HB noticed in the corner of his eye that Kindra kind of didn't need to be free from his prison to fight. Now that Golbat was out of the way. Kingdra wasn't confused. Kingdra used scald at the bottom of HB's post. The hot water melted the snow at the bottom so the post fell over. HB was laying face frist on the tied to poll. He didn't really think this through. "Oh, for crying out loud," HB said, although it was muffled by the snow in his face.

Last edited:
Terra turned to see the guard ash she held the twin toddlers in her arms with two Litleo's by their side. "Oh hello sir..." she said playing with the baby. Drake, her new fiancé, sat down next to her and greeted the guard

Sandra sighed and cut his bonds. She turned and sprinted in the opposite direction with her Pokémon behind her. Yamina lunges into the air and Golbat grabs her. They fly towards them as Banette and Oricorio glide through the air.

Kenshi gave a small wave. "Good afternoon." He turned to his Kommo-o, who was still sniffing around trying to memorize all of the new scents. Kenshi would chuckle a little, he always found it a bit funny whenever Akumu just started sniffing everywhere.

Name: Sazandora
Role: Warlord
Kingdom: Dragon
Appereance: He has black hair, Sliver and blue samuri armor made to look like Dialga. He has a blue-ish bladed katana with a white handle. A keystone is embedded into the handle of his sword, It is meant to be hidden when he holds his katana
Link: Hydreigon, Haxorus, Sceptile,
Backstory: As a young child, Sazandora, was playing outside with a Hydreigon. A Metagross attacked his home and the Hydreigon protected him. Sadly, It didn't protect his family. He asked a local blacksmith to forge him sword. The blacksmith asked him if hade matrieals to make the sword. Sazandora brought him back to his home and said "Here," gesturing towards the dead Metagross. He now stays at the Dragon castle on guard duty.

Sazandora saw Pokemon he had never see before standing next to guard. the misteryious dragon type was sniffing the ground. Sazandora and his Pokemon walked over and greeted this guard with a friendly smile. He stood next to the guard leaning back against the wall behind them.

Vivian walked outside once again with her beautiful outfit, they do call the most magnificent in the region. "Good morning guards..." she said with a nod as Sylveon walked next to her. She talked witt Terra and Drake as Zillith came outside to check on everyone with Roserade at her side

Zillith walked over to the Kommo-o and pet it "He's so cute!" She yelled. Lucia, Vivian's daughter, ran out to pet it too with Klefki floating above her shoulder. Other guards walked by as the mailman ran to Vivian. "It's from Kogeyama" he said handing her the note. The note read: Dear Vivian, according to Gini you are in control at the moment due to her absence. My daughter Ziche has gone missing once again with her Pokémon and I need help finding her. She was last seen flying above the Ghost kingdom. I'm afraid she may be in danger. Sincerely, King Kogeyama.

HB stands half-heartidly. He cuts his Pokemon loose and stands next to Sandra while drawing his sword and a couple shuriken."Alright, what is our plan?" HB says while Greninja, and Feraligatr stand ready for battle. Kingdra floats above HB's reading for attack

Kenshi would gesture a hand at the others. "Apparently Vivian wanted me to guard this paticular group of people." He'd give a shrug, looking back at his Kommo-o. Akumu would gently nuzzle the hands. Kenshi looked at the other guards. "... Hm...?"

Sandra looked at him. Marshtomp turned back to normal and she leaped onto his back. "Run!" They took off!z Drilbur got onto Persians' back and they followed them. She held her sword in her hand prepared to slash at anything in her way. Yamina glides as Golbat hand onto her with his strength.

"Alright, I guess I'll guard too," HB said as Scepitle tried to wrestle him to the ground. He quickly nudges Sceptile away while saying" No, I can't play right now." HB leans back against the wall again.

HB starts to run of too. He throws a couple shuriken in the direction of their attackers. His Greninja jumps in the air pushing Golbat down to the ground and then follows His master. Feraligatr runs to HB. Kindra dragon pulsed the ground to get to HB's side. HB slides down a snowy incline while yelling to Sandra,"Down here!"

Last edited:
Vivian read the letter before a dark blimp entered their range. "Well speak of the devil" Kogeyama leaps down with his newly evolved Hontchkrow. He lands as Tyranitaur creeps up behind him. Weevile made her own entrance and landed on Tyranitaur, who had to walk all the way here. "Ahhh! Hello my friends." Kogeyama side chucking as his round stomach bounced a bit. He moved his white hair out of his face

Sazandora bows to Kogeyama. Sazandora stated half way through his bow, "King Kogeyama, I am honored to be in your presence." After noiticing their master bow, Sazandora's pokemon bow too.

Yamina lands on her feet as Banette knocks Greninja down and Nanette uses Psychic to send. He flying stars back at him. Golbat returned to the battle swooping up Yamina high into the clouds. They couldn't be seen easily

Kogeyama nods to them and looks up to the top of the Royal Tower. "Hmph... she could be up there again"

Greninja proceeds to slide down the mountain even in it's dazed state. Feraligatr picks up Kingdra and jumps halfway down the incline. HB throws shuriken at Yamina. Kindra fired a dragon pulse at Golbat. Greninja throws water shuriken towards the attackers. HB smiles and keeps sliding. He yells across the incline, "Bet you can't catch me!"

Golbat sent a whirlwind at HB that knocks him down. Golbat gets hit but Yamina jumps landing in front of the fallen HB. "Caughtcha!" She said with a crazed smile as usual. Sandra tripped and rolled down the mountains and got piled in snow

HB said "Congratulations, you caught me, now here is your prize." HB stabbed Yamina in the chest with his katana. Greninja jumped off Yamina'so head and used water shrunken in the air at Yamina.

As the sword went towards her she ducked and sent a knife into his leg and rolled down the hill laughing due to the amount of fun she was having. "We!"She yells rolling down"

"I should come to this hill more often!" HB yelled disregarding the pain in his leg. HB threw a couple shrunken at Yamina. They all missed except for one embedding itself in her arm. HB continued his desent down the mountain. He laughed all the down the mountain. His pokemon were right behind him.

Banette sent a shadow ball into HB's back knocking him foward. Yamina stopped rolling and pulled the star out of her arm. "What a blast!" She yelled. She keeps the throwing star and slips it into her belt. Luckily the star didn't go deep due to her under armor.

HB stood and said,"I have ever idea, Greninja night slash the ground!" Greninja slashed the ground with blades of darkness. The blades froze on contact. Greninja dropped the frozen blade.HB jumped on the and started skiing down the mountain.

Kenshi leaned against his post, still wondering what was going on. "... So apparently a king is here? Mk then..." He'd shrug and examine King Kogeyama. "A bit plump for a king..." He chuckled to himself.

Yanagi looked stood out in her balcony as she held Ai. She looked over the kingdom and smiled. Walking back inside she decided to see what Vivian was up to. She strode through the halls and asked staff where she might have been able to find her. She walked into the gardens and waved to the queen, "what is going on"?

"Crator! Go after them," Kibo ordered to his salamance and the Pokemon nodded. The dragon took into the sky and followed them, reading a hyper beam.

Sazandora said kenshi,"Yeah the king'size looking for his daughter,Should ask if we can help?" Sazandora stood petting his Sceptile while his haxorus and Hydreigon tried to eat his hair.

Kenshi nodded. "Sure I guess." He'd kneel on a knee like any other person would, bowing his head. "King Kogeyama, may we help with your dilemma?" He'd ask, looking back at the plump king. Akumu and Kenshis two other Pokemon would bow too.

Yamina slid down the mountain still having fun. Banette grabs onto her and pulls up back to the camp letting him go. Persian digs in the snow until she strikes something. She pulls out Sandra from the snow.

"I also want to help sire," Sazandora said bowing with his pokemon.

HB arrived at a small ocean near the the base of the mountain. HB's pokemon jumped in the water. HB jumped onto his Feraligatr. The warm ocean breeze swept across his cold face. The warm water washed across his frozen legs."I am free!" HB shouted. He was finally heading home.