• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

Gini smiled at Ai and then turned to Kibo as she took a sip of her tea. "I am well aware... but it's tomorrow so I'm not getting ready now..." Gini replied as she leaned back in her throne. Vivian giggled as she sat down and took a piece of bread. Sylveon curled up next to her.

Yamina sat in the record room organizing everything before she came across something. She pulled a scroll from the many that sat in the record room and opened it. It was about an ancient burial ground beneath the prison. She read farther down until she came across a riddle. "Concealed away where thou has thought, the pondering has been jotted down where thou shall stand it's ground." Yamina decided to keep it to herself and slipped it into her bag.

"You could atleast help me with the planning! I've had nobles breathing down my neck all day," Kibo sighed and facepalmed, growling as another noble walked over to him for some outrageous request.
Yanagi walked passed the upset man and sat down, Ai sitting beside her. She nodded to everyone and chewed on her lip, "I have an announcement".

Gini sighs and then turns to Yanagi waiting for the announcement. Zillith walked down the the hall before seeing Yamina walking quickly towards her. "Is everything al-" Zillith asked as she was cut off by being yanked into Yamina's room. She closed the door behind her and tossed to scroll to her. Zillith read it and was both confused and shocked. "What is this?" Zillith asked examining it some more. Yamina shrugged as Banette sat beside her.

"I'm engaged," Yanagi giggled and Ai looked around with a big smile on his face. He stood up and wobbled over to his grandmother.
Kibo and the noble were arguing at the point, the warlord not wanting to budge.

Gini picked up Ai and kissed his forehead. "To who?" Gini asked hoping for a good answer. Gini then peered over to the noble and she cleared her throat. "Get out of my castle!" She roared at the noble as the guards approached him.

Yamina and Zillith returned to record room with Rowlett on Zillith's shoulder. They examined the room carefully before coming across something. Yamina picked up a book that seemed almost hollow but it had pages and was full. "Check this out..." Yamina said to Zillith. Zillith grabbed the book and ran her hand all around it before a click was heard. Part of the spine disconnected revealing a small key. Yamina turned to see something glowing behind a stack of scrolls and papers. Zillith removed the scrolls and there sat an iron door with a keyhole matching the key in the book.

"Arashi," Yanagi smiled and laughed at Ai as he laughed loudly. The boy held onto Gini's robes and beamed up at her, hair falling infront of his face. Kibo waved to the other warlord and walked to the next room, wanting to find some sake to ease the headache he had.

Gini sat and congratulated her on her engagement. Vivian had left the room with Sylveon as she wandered the garden.

Yamina turned the key that fit into the lock. The door opened revealing a staircase that led deep beneath castle. Zillith ran down the stairs and turned the corner. She froze in her tracks as she stared Rayquaza in the eyes. He was coiled like a snake and chained up. Around him blood smeared on the floors and bones sat around the room. It was fresh blood, but there was one problem. No one had entered the room in years. The door was covered in dust including the scrolls. Several Rattatas scurried across the floor as they gathered around the large dragon. It was as if they were worshipping it. Yamina grabbed Zillith and ran straight up the stairs and the door closed behind them.

Ai waved goodbye to the Fairy Queen and turned his attention to the twins. He smiled and waved at them, giggling loudly.
Yanagi thanked her for her congratulations and bowed when her soon to be husband entered. They shared a quick kiss and sat beside eachother.

Last edited:
Kenshii exited the stables, brushing off any stray straw that stuck to his clothing. He yawned and trudged over to what appeared to be a small, abandoned shack that lay under some foliage. All that was under there was a futon and his suit of armor. He took the armor out and dressed himself. "Ok, might as well call my friends..." He took a deep breath before letting out a loudwhistle, and a Dragonite appeared in the distance. Kommo-o emerged through theunderbrush and Blazekin leapt over a wall. "I knew I could count on you guys!" He chuckled, wrestling with his Kommo-o.

Kibo made his retreat from the room. Crator the salamance was waiting for him and the two took off into the sky for a small fly around the kingdom. He kept a sharp look out for anything that could be troubling. They flew in low when the two of them spotted a cart in distress and helped the villages with the broken transportation device.

Yamina studdered many times before whispering. "Ra-Raquaza!" Zillith fell to her knees before a few tears dropped from her face. The two were in shock at what they saw in there and didn't dare to return. Everyone had left the castle but Gini, Vivian, Yamina, Zillith. Gini sat on her throne once again sipping a glass of tea before setting it down. Zillith stumbled into the room as Yamina pushed her. "Uh-uh Ms Gini..." she said in fear. Gini glanced at her and raised an eyebrow. "Yes Zillith?" Gini replied. Zillith was trembling before her hand slowly pointed towards the record room.