• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

Sumino smiled. "Great! Did you wanna leave now or is there something you have to do first? I can wait, if you'd like." She said, crossing her arms. "... Or I can just go by myself and come back if that suits your tastes." She suggested.

Sumino clapped her hands together giddly. "Great, great! Let's go now!" She grabbed his hand and ran to where the entrance of the dragon kingdom was. Sumino would run across the great field of grass, still grasping onto Sazandora's hand. "C'mon, c'mon!" She laughed, still running.

Gini returned with her group unsuccessful. Vivian decided to head back to her Fairy kingdom to rule once again. She took the next blimp back and arrived safely. Gini went back to her room and cleaned up. Yamina was able to make it back too after she hiked back up the mountain.

Name: Sayuri Akiyama
Role: Warlord
Kingdom: Steel (Formerly Fairy)
Appearance: Deep Crimson samurai armor, often wears a lion mask to make herself more intimidating, a gold and red kimono underneath her armor that has a red gyrados pattern. She keeps two swords, one strapped to her side and the other on her back. A silver silk pouch hangs from one of the straps. A keystone is embedded in headpiece of the helmet. Short black hair with red tips.
Link: Aggron, Toucannon, Ivysaur
Ability: Increase attack.
Backstory: ((Edgelord alert)) As a child in the fairy kingdom, she absolutely hated it. She hated the fairy type Pokemon, and her mother. Sayuri was Suminos sister, but she too hated her. She hated how much her twin sister was praised so much by her parents and the village. When she was 10 years old she got sick of the kingdom and ran away to the steel kingdom. Sayuri had loved it in the steel kingdom, they had Pokemon that were stronger than the girlish fairies. Pokemon of pure, sweet metal. She had befriended an Aron upon arrival, and had battled and battled with it until years later it was an Aggron. Sayuri had also trained a Toucannon and Ivysaur, however they weren't as strong as her Aggron. She seeks revenge against her sister and her kingdom.
"Y-yes ma'am!" The guards ran past Sayuri with their Pokemon to train.
"... Tch, weaklings." She huffed and walked off, her boots clacking against the hard ground.

Sazandora continued to grasp Sumino's hand he was in unfamiliar territory. A comfy was in the meadow and it approached Hydreigon. Haxoruous protected Hydreigon with an iron head and hydreigon used flash cannon. Sceptile rolled his eyeson and followed Sazandora

Later the fairy kingdom had come into view, its entrance open and inviting. "There it is! Let's hurry, Sazan!" Sumino cheered, still running. Ninetales would let out cries of greetings to all the fairy Pokemon they had passed by, the Combusken too. Rockruff on the other hand was sprinting by Suminos side.

Everyou time they Sazandora passed a fairy type, Hydreigon died a little inside." Wow, it looks... pretty " Sazandora exclaimed. Sceptile enjoyed rolling in the field when they stopped to take breaks. Hydreigon and Haxoruous hundred together in fear of all the fairy types.

Sumino turned her head to Sazandora. "Don't worry about the fairy Pokemon, they won't attack unless you attack them first." She flashed them a smile before looking back at her kingdom. Sumino sighed, stretching. "Ah... It feels so great to be back~!" She giggled, turning back to Sazandora. "Well, let's go in now, shall we?" She said raising her arms.

"Alright, Hydreigon, you heard her now quit being a wimp or i'll call you fairy type," Sazandora said while patting his Hydreigon. "Yeah, let's head inside,"

Sumino grinned, nodding. "Well, then let's go!" She cheered, now running through the open gates of the fairy kingdom. Sumino looked around, her eyes shining with glee. "It looks so nice!~ So much better than the dragon kingdom~" She sung. Twirling around, her Pokemon followed doing a dance of their own too. Sumino had hopped onto a fountain of water and had started to sing.
We, the Fairies, blithe and antic,
Of dimensions not gigantic,
Though the moonshine mostly keep us,
Oft in orchards frisk and peep us.~
Stolen sweets are always sweeter,
Stolen kisses much completer!~

Her Pokemon had danced along with the song, smiles on their faces.

Sazandora sighed," I feelutter terror, the Dragon Kingdom is way better." Sazandora'said pokemon all nodded in approval. " at least I don' t have'to to worry about offending royals here."

Sumino would hop back down, laughing. "Pfft, didn't you see that Comfey frighten that Hydregion of yours? That was hilarious!" She continued laughing, stopping after a few seconds. "... Ok, ok. Let's be serious now." She turned around, looking at the few cottages that were in the town. "I'll be going to my place to clean this blood off, and I'll be putting on another kimono, alright?" She said, looking back at Sazandora.

"Alright, i'll just wait here, " Sceptile and Haxoruous sat down a bench next to Sazandora. Hydreigon still looked on the edge. Sazandora tried to calm him down but he couldn't

Sumino skipped down the small path, passing by many other cottages inhabited by other citizens of the fairy kingdom. Finally spotting her small cottage, she slowed her skip to a walk and opened the door. Peering inside, she saw that it was still dark just how she left it. "Ah, good! Nobody raided my place!" She said, pleased. Upon entrance, she had instantly went to her room to dig through her wardrobe. "No... No... No, wait, yes! This is great!" She held up a silver and blue kimono with a alolan Vulpix pattern. Sumino took her stained kimono off and put the other one on. She walked out into her backyard, taking the stained kimono too. Looking into her reflection she smiled, pleased with how the new kimono looked. "Now, to wash you." She poked the stained kimono.

Sumino was washing off the blood with the cold water from the small pond in her backyard. "Ah, there we go!" She held up the now clean kimono. "Now, all we have to do now is let ya dry..." She looked around for a hook, soon spotting a rail lined with hooks on the side of her cottage. Sumino hung the wet kimono on the hook, leaving it to dry. "Ok, I suppose we should go now..." She went back inside and left through the entrance, being sure to close the door behind her. Skipping down the path, she soon met up with Sazandora and his Pokemon again. "Ok, I'm back!~" She called, waving.
Meanwhile in the steel kingdom, Sayuri was forcing new guards to do extreme workouts along with their Pokemon. Pokemon were forced to carry large poles of iron, while the guards were carrying two logs at a time. She smirked, satisfied with her work as of now. "Ok, once all of ya Arons finish with the logs you can take a break!" She yelled. Many guards would sigh in relief, feelin as if their limbs would fall of at any second.

"Good, Can we leave now," Sazandora grabs her hand and sprints out of the fairy kingdom only topping to catch his breath. At a small hill Sazandora stops and looks at the sun set.

Sumino nearly fell from the sudden stop. "Hey, what was that for!" She fumed with anger before it had all melted away when she saw the sunset. "... So pretty!~" She said, amazed by the sunsets striking beauty. Sumino spread her arms out, letting herself fall onto the soft grass underneath.

Sazandora sat back against a rock. HIs Pokémon layed down to rest. He held Sumino's Hand. Sceptile yawned and went to sleep. Sazandora kissed Sumino on the cheek. He then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

((OOC: Do I sence a ship?)) Sumino seemed shocked at first, but had embraced the gesture. She sat up, looking back at Sazandora. her face had a partial blush from it, but she still smiled. "... Goodnight." She curled herself up near him, her Pokemon providing softness and warmth for her sleep.

Last edited:
Suminos Ninetales was still awake, however she did not move since she had wanted her master to have a comfterable sleep. However, Sumino would often shift around in her sleep whenever she got cold, which basically made her Ninetales signal to the Combusken to make her warmer.
Later at the steel kingdom, Sayuri was sending the last of the guards to bed. "You all better rest, since tomorrow will just be the same as today!" She yelled, slamming the door. Sayuri snickered to herself. "Heh, wimps..." She walked back into the palace, now walking through the halls and into her bedroom. Being the general, she had a classy room. Silver and iron everywhere, basically. Sayuri tossed her armor aside before jumping into her large bed.

Sumino had woken up later and was stargazing. "... Maybe I should've been nicer then...?" Her light eyes reflected the star-filled sky. "... No, he's a dragon guard, I'm sure they can take a hit or two..." She yawned.

Sazandora tossed and turned in his sleep, waking up his Sceptile. Sceptile noticed Sumino was awake and woke up his Master. Sazandora yawned and complained, but he was awake

Sumino turned her head to face Sazandora, only to look away quickly for she still remembered what had happened earlier. "Ah! Sazan, you're awake?" She asked, a surprised tone in her voice. "You should be sleeping! You know what happened yesterday!" She scolded, her peppy tone not helping whatsoever.

"Blame Sceptile, He woke me up," Sazandora mumbled he then layed back down and went back to sleep. Sceptile gave him a confused look but ended up curling next to him and falling asleep anyway.

Sumino turned back around, her gaze lowering onto the sleeping form of Sazandora. "... Hmf." She tried to look angry, but she just couldn't. "... Hah..." She'd sigh, looking back into the starry sky. "... I suppose I should sleep too..." She layed back down and slept against her Ninetales, soon falling back into a light slumber.

Last edited:
Kenshi sat on top of the wall surrounding the dragon kingdom, his Pokemon on either side of him. Komm-o and the Blazekin stood next to Kenshi while his Dragonite flew around near them. "... I wonder if I should ever go back..." He looked out into the distance. "... Nah, too risky." Kenshi turned around and climbed down the ladder, his Pokemon following behind.

Later the next morning, Sumino had woken up to a slow but beautiful sunrise. "... Hah~... How can such beauty even exist...?~" She sighed wistfully, closing her eyes again. Her Ninetales sat up and nudged Sumino, making her open her eyes again. "... I suppose we should just wait until Sazan wakes up." She said, looking back at the sunrise.
Meanwhile, Sayuri had just gotten up and slipped into her armor and was now walking to the barracks to wake up the resting guards. Slamming her fist onto the hard wooden doors that led to the barracks, she yelled: "Rise and shine! Time to get up, ya meesly ores!" This was responded by groans of anguish. Sayuri stood outside the doors, waiting for the guards in training to finish putting on their armor.

Kenshi walked back to the stables of the Dragon kingdom, now walking down the isle of sleeping horse Pokemon. Zebstrikas, Rapidash, Mudsdales and many more. Mixed snore patterns were heard all around Kenshi, however he didn't seem to mind about that. He kept on walking down until he eventually got to a small pen with pre-evolutions of the other Pokemon her recently seen. Ponytas, Mudbrays and a few others clustered themselves against each other to circulate warmth to one another.

Last edited:
Sumino turned to Sazandora. "Ah, Sazan!" She smiled. "You're awake!" Sumino got up, dusting off her kimono. "So, Sazan, where do we go now?" She said, looking around the vast plains. "So many places to go, so many places to see!" She laughed, her Rockruff barking along. Suminos Combusken was sitting on the Ninetales, clapping its claws together.

Through out the remainder of the night, Kenshi slept with the horse Pokemon since really, he had no other place to go. Once the morning sun rose and sent rays of sunlight into the dark stables Kenshi woke up. "Ah... Another warm night..." He yawned, patting one of the Pokemon he was laying between. The Rapidash he patted gave a soft snort, craning its neck to face the guard, only to rest its head again. Kenshi got up, now stretching.

Gini woke up and rubbed her eyes. She had taken a nice vacation from her role as the queen of the dragon kingdom and was now ready to continue her journey. She rose up with Altaria next to her all curled up into a ball as Axew and Kirlia played on the floor. Vivian opened the door and smiled politely. "Well my lady... shall we?" Vivian asked as she waved the queen to the door. Gini changed and put her elegant outfit. Yamina wakes in with Banette and gave her a hug before heading to the throne room.

Yanagi sat at the small table in her room. She had a scroll and ink, writing a document about her memories. She looked over to her son every so often and took a deep breath.

Zillith prepared tea as Audino stood beside her baking some fresh bread. She brought it out as Gini entered the throne room and took a seat. Audino passed a bread slice with butter to the queen with a tea cup. The tea sat in the cup warming Gini's hands. Terra made an entrance with her twins that were now waddling around falling over once and a while. She took a seat with her son and daughter by her side.

Ai woke up and Yanagi picked him up as he started to whine. She walked into the throne room and waved, Ai waving and looking over to Gini, "Nana"!
Kibo walked as he spoke with some other people. He was wearing a very fancy kimono and he looked at the queen, "you do realize that the moon festival is tomorrow right"?