• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

Name: Cratoz
Role: warrior
Kingdom: Dragon
Appearence: golden amulet, blue cape, bandages on hands, green robe, black sandales
Link: Mega Charizard y, garchomp, lapras, hakmo-o
Ability: drout
Backstory: a kid from lumoise city. his home city god destroyed by rayquaza. he hated that pokemon from that day, and from that day on, he voued to destroy rayquaza.
Only 3 Pokémon allowed

Gini woke up that morning as the light glared through the windows. She turned over and realized it was later then she expected. She ended up sleeping in again as usual. She rose up to see Yamina sitting on her window seal. "Morning!" Yamina said as Banette sat next to her. She took out a bag and walked over to her. "I found something magnificent!" She said opened the bag revealing rainbow like stones with an odd shape on it. "They transform Pokémon! Isn't that crazy! The black market found them in a cave and only give special access..." she said pulling out one with the colors of Altaria.

Yanagi and Ai were already up. The mother and child playing in the garden with their Pokemon. Ai was chasing around snorunt while Dratini chased both of them. Yanagi stood off to the side trying to pace herself and smiled when Arashi stepped in to play with the little boy.

Gini took the stone in her hand and Yamina handed her another one. "Do you love Altaria?" Yamina asks. Altaria looks at Gini into her eyes. "Yes I do" Gini replies. "Lets see how much!" Yamina and Banette stand side by side. She reveals an indent in her boot where the rainbow like stone sat. Banette had a silver necklace in the shape of a heart with the stone in the middle. Their bond was stronger than Gini ever would've imagined. The shared the same personality and hobbies. Banette transformed into something different still resembling his normal self. "Do you love her that much?"

Yanagi watched her son and suited play. She sat on a bench and watched the two, Ai let out a happy cry when Arashi twirled him around. She let out a sigh and relaxed, carefully petting her stomach. She talked to her tummy, telling stories and myths.

Yamina S Banette vanish out the window. Gini held the stones in her hand and called the blacksmiths in. They went to work. Gini got dressed and found Yanagi in the garden. She watched Arashi play with Ai. Terra sat in the throne room drinking tea with Drake. Drake turns to her. He grabs her hand and gets on one knee. "Terra... will you marry me?" Delphox stood in shock and so was Wigglytuff. The babies sat with their Litleo's not paying attention. Terra nodded and they hugged each other tight letting tears drop to the floor

Yanagi waved Gini over to sit with her and smiled, "that's Arashi. You know the man I told you about".
Ai was now sitting on Arashi's back as the man layed chest down on the ground and cried in defeat. The young prince giggled and when he saw Gini, ran over, "nana"!

Gini picked up young Ai and held him in her arms. "So is that the guy?" Gini whispered as she leaned over to Yanagi. Drake and Terra begin to prepare the wedding. They talk to Vivian about helping design the wedding. Vivian agrees and begins. To work

Yanagi nodded and Arashi stood up and dusted himself off. He strode over to the queen and bowed, showing respect to her, "your highness. I'm sorry that I have dirt on me but me and Ai were just playing".
Kibo and Hoshi talked with Hoshi's mother before walking back into the throne room to see everything.

Cratoz said quietly, hello Yanagi. Yanagi looked behind him and saw Cratoz looking behind him and saw Cratoz behind him with the amulet of mega evolution.

Gini had went back to her room and began to back a bag. She decided to scope out the Ice kingdom herself no matter how long it will take to get there. She put on a metal breastplate with a Navy blue battle outfit under it. She put on a fury purple trench coat. She put her hair up into a ponytail and grabbed the bag. Kirlia grabbed a Black fur cape and put it on. Axew climbed and sat in her bag and Altaria walked along side her with a red scarf. She reached he throne room and invited everyone on her quest if anyone wanted to join. She left Vivian in charge as she is an actual ruler herself.

Yanagi shook her head and Ai waved goodbye to his nana. Kibo nodded but Hoshi stopped him with a glare. The girl declined stating that she wished to stay by her father's side. They made sure she had enough stuff and she was safe.

Yamina stepped in the room with her cape cloaking her body. "I'll go!" She said skipping to Gini's side. "As will I" Zirinus walked out with her bag ready as well. "I can guide you through the area!" She suggested. The nodded and began on their journey. They stopped by the blacksmith and Gini put on her necklace that had a gold chain and the mega stone attached to it. To hold it in place were white wings to resemble Altaria's. Altaria was given a silver choker with he rmega stone in the middle. It was covered in Vine patterns. The left they gates and turned Northwest towards the snow capped mountains

They strolled through the savannah towards the mountain. Zirinus brought her new sled along that Swinub pulled. Everyone piled their stuff onto the sled and Swinub pulled it without getting fatigued. He is small but he is strong. Gardevoir and Kirlia talked on the way as Axew fell asleep on Gini's shoulder. Altaria flew above making sure no one was planning on attacking us. Gini turned to Kibo "I don't think it was a good idea to bring you daughter along..."

"She won't leave my side," Kibo grumbled as he looked at his daughter who was wearing thick armour and a war kimono. He shook his head and looked at his queen, "I tried. She actually snuck in here".

Gini shook her head as they reached the snowy terrain of the mountains. As they hiked up the hill something caught Zirinus' eye. An Espurr waddled through the snow, soon to be blizzard. Without a word Zirinus ran over taking the Espurr in her hands. "It's injured!" Zirinus yelled trying to warm her wih body heat. The Espurr made small noises. "We have to make camp!" Gini yelled. Gardevoir helped set up the tents along with Banette. When they were finished Zirinus made a fire and warmed the Espurr near it. Yamina sat in one of the three tents asleep snuggling with Banette and Golbat as Oricorio scouted the perimeter with the help of Altaria

Kibo stood guard and made his daughter sleep. She did and he looked at her tent. He shook his head and stooked the fire in the middle of the camp.

The young Espurr sat in Zirinus' arms asleep. She wrapped her in a blanket and took her into another tent. They curled up on one section of the tent and went to rest. Gini sat outside with Kibo. She let out a sigh as her fogged breath streamed out of her mouth. "Tomorrow, hopefully we can make our way over the mountain. We would still have to go through the wasteland of snow" Gini said warming her hands by the fire

"Yes. Our spies have told me that the ice kingdom has raised its defenses and now are decorated with these pretty little spikes that can take down almost every blimp", Kibo sighed and rubbed his hands together. He looked at Gini and smiled deciding to try and lighten the mode with a joke, "so how does it feel being a grandma, old lady".

Gini looked over and threw a knife barley missing him. "Can an old lady do that?" She said with a smirk. She stood up and took a deep breath. "I'm going to take a walk" Altaria landed and the two walked down the mountain

Name: HB
Role: Warlord
Kingdom: Water
Appearance royal blue hair, wears ninja clothing that are royal blue, black,and,silver. has a silver and blue katana
Link: Greninja, Feraligatr, and kingdra
Ability: Increase speed
Backstory: A ninja from a village in the water kingdom. A battle between Groudon and Kyogre washed him and Greninja away from the water kingdom. HB now wants to destroy the ground kingdom for it.

Kibo laughed and nodded. He kept watch until Hoshi woke up and let him go rest. The girl watched the fire and smiled at the heat. She looked around and pulled up her hood to keep her ears warm, "well isn't this just great".

Name: Sandra
Role: Warlord/traveler
Kingdom: Ground
Appearance: Sandra has long brown hair that she wears in pigtails. She is younger and tends to be bubbly. She wears a tan cloak with a silver breastplate with a silver choker. She also wears iron gauntlants. She has a black scarf wrapped around her neck with. Sandra has a jagged katana with a key stone in the hilt.
Link: Swampert, Drilbur, Liepard
Backstory: She is about 15 at this time. She had experienced the battle between Groupon and Kyogre and when many were washed away. She left after that battle leaving her family behind. She began to travel from kingdom to kingdom watching their every move to make sure the Ground Lingdom isn't in danger. She tends to be stealthy and has been trained in self defense since the age of 5 by her father
--------------------------------------------
Sandra watched from the upper part of the mountain curled up. Swampert sat silently at her side with his head on her lap. Liepard watched as well, liepard was usually her spy buddy. Drilbur on the other hand dug himself a hole to warm up in. She watched the warlord walk down the path with Altaria at her side. "A dragon warlord?" She whispered to Liepard who nodded. She shook Swampert awake and they leaped down confronting Gini making a loud thumb that echoed throughout the mountains

Gini drew her sword at the sight of the woman who had jumped in front of her. "As queen of the Dragon Kingdom! I order ou to surrender as you are still on my land till you pas this mountain!" Sandra whips out her katana placed her hand on the keystone. Swampert transformed through their strong bond. "A Queen? This will be a fun challenge!" She got into a battle position. Gini placed her hand on her necklace that transformed Altaria into a magnificent dragon. "Show me your strength child!" The clash of metal sounds throughout the mountains as their swords collide. Gini hears another man's voice behind her but can't focus on that now. Altaria swoops at Swampert attacking with a dragon pulse. With Gini's luck... Swampert uses ice beam to counter. Altaria flies night into the sky avoiding the beam that followed her. She used the incoming blizzard to her advantage. She used a steel wing attack multiple times in a quick pace. It pulled the blizzard in striking ball of them harshly. Altaria swooped down and landed a dragon pulse. Swampert tumbled backwards and took a leap into the air before striking with a Hydro pump. The cold stream began to freeze on impact.

"Hey, I won't be ignored!" HB dropped down into a battle between to warlords. HB drew his katana and lunged at the ground warlord. Greninja, Feraligatr, and Kindra also lunged towards her.

Sandra swept to the left avoiding both of them. "Are you kidding me! You just interrupted a battle with a queen! Why does the bad things happen to me?!" She crosses her arms and plop down into the floor. Gini stands a bit confused. Swampert sits next to her and changes to his normal form. Gini stands unknowing what to do. She walked towards the girl sword drawn. Sandra sits in fight but she passes her. "Why are you going after a younger warlord with no reason?" She said stopping in front of Sandra. She stands intimidatingly facing the man who attacked her.

"Were either of you in the battle between kyogre and groudon in the water Kingdom," HB says while drawing his sword. He had a couple shuriken in the other hand. His Greninja was ready to jump up and protect his master. He started circling Sandra and Gini. Frealigatr had it's teeth bared."because I am pretty sure that gives me a reason to fight." HB threw his shuriken at them

Altaria swooped innher her steel wing attack using it as a shield. Yamina rushed over and Banette through the Pokémon circling them to the side. She stops wih a crazed look in her eye that even freaked Gini out. "I'm placing you under arrest in the name of the Dragon Kingdom... your on my property! The Water Kingdom is on the other side of the region! I know the Queen actually and I don't think she would like you behavior?" Gini said confident in her words.

"This ground warlord is responsible for ruining my life! I don't think the Water queen even cares about me!" HB eyes start to well up with tears."So, arrest me, that would be an imporvment on my life!" HB yells.

Yamina smiled as Oricorio struck him in the head knocking him out. Golbat flies over using confuse ray on his Pokémon. Yamina acts fast and ties up the odd ninja. Golbat made sure his Pokémon stayed confused. They brought him back to the camp. They tied up the ground warrior too for precautions. Gini sat in front of him out of kicking range. Yamina held him tight with help of Babette's Psychic. She looked at Kibo's daughter. "Go inside" she turned back to the mysterious warriors

"I was going to attack this ground warlord, I mean no ill word of the dragon kingdom," HB pleaded."Me and greninja haven't seen our family since we were younger And it's all thanks to the ground warlord."

"You think See did because she saw it! We don't control legendaries! That was their actions that the Pokémon chose. They only worship the legendary Pokémon Groudon not control it! You a sad excuse of a warlord to attack someone like that just because of their home!" Gini screamed trying not to punch the man. Sandra looked over to the warlord next to him. "They destroyed parts of my home! We don't control legendaries it's impossible!" Sandra yells as tears fall from her face. "You are nothing but a worthless creature that feeds off of revenge and assumptions." Sandra responded and turned her head away. "She's right!" Gini nodded

"Please I am willing to do anything for you to let me leave," HB pleaded. He tried to struggle out of his bounds. "I want to see my family again," HB cried tears running down the both sides of his face.