• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

" Alrighy," Sazandora said taking her hand and shaking it. Hydreigon and Haxoruous looked egar to leave. Sazandora turned and said to his Pokémon," We have to go back and get Sceptile." Sazandora turned and ran toward the palace."C'mon," he said to Sumino as he ran up the hill.

Sumino ran about a couple feet behind him, her Pokemon running just a bit faster. "... So who is this woman that attacked you again?" She asked, still confused about why the attacker even attacked in the first place. "... And why did she shoot you in the first place?" Sumino seemed to be so curious.

" I don'the have a clue, but a lady said her name was like Ziche or something like that," Sazandora said while running up the hill. He arrived at his post a gestured to his Sceptile to follow." I think the lady who came'so name is Vivian and I know we're to find her," HB said petting his Sceptile.

"Ah, so her name's Ziche? That's a bit odd..." She shrugged. "... But I didn't remember Vivian being here, when did she come here?" She asked. "... Did she perhaps take over or something?" Sumino suggested, looking up at the palace. "... After all, fairies do have an advantage against dragons." She thought.

"Hmm,she does have Sylveon," Sazandora said now starting question why Vivian was in the Dragon Kingdom. "Who exactly are you looking for?" Sazandora asked while walking to the dining hall.

Sumino followed close by, fiddling around with her sleaves. "Just this one boy in paticular, from my childhood. He was the son of one of the guards in the fairy kingdom. We used to be friends until he had ran away one day, so I suspected him to come to some other kingdom... This one in paticular too." She sighed. "When he left he had two Pokemon with him, both dragons. A Dratini and another one I forgot...

" I have a friend who has a Dragonite," Sazandora said while he scratched hiso chin, "His name is Kenshi" He is over be were my Sceptile was, We guarded that place together," Sazandora murdered walking over to Terra's room.

Sumino nodded. "That name does sound familiar, but it was really his other dragon Pokemon that caught my attention when I was younger." She looked at the decorative wallpaper. "... But how long has Kenshi been here? Since the boy I was friends with ran away when we were eight years old." Sumino explained.

Sumino peered into the dining hall, sniffing a large wave a delicious scents. "... Smells delicious..." She thought before shaking it off. "... So, Vivian might have the answer to all of this...?" She'd whisper.

" If she knows who tis Ziche character is from," Sazandora whispered back," I just hope the don'the throw me out like last time." Sazandora tapped his foot patiently waiting for someone to answer him.

Sumino nodded, still a bit confused. "They threw you out!?" She whisper-yelled. "How rude." She huffed. Sumino looked around the large room, seeing all the plump nobles and the cold guards flanking each door visible. "... Ech, all of the noblemen in here are all such hogs!" She thought to herself.

"I thought guards were aloud to eat here," Sazandora whispered," I was wrong." Is anyone going to pay attention to us, Sazandora thought looking at people smiling,laughing,and eating

Sumino sighed. "That's a bit harsh, now, isn't it?" She said, her gaze landing on a wall where several guards stood guard. "... They should at least provide them with something, right?" Sumino asked, now looking back at Sazandora.

" They do give us food but, it's bitter and cold," Sazandora whispered, I am starting to think we should just go look for ourselves." Sceptile was grew impatient.

Sumino huffed. "Such pigs, taking all the good stuff for themselves." She stuck her tounge at the nobles. "... People deserve better treatment then that." She sighed, turning around. "I suppose we should just go on our own for now, all the nobles would do is just sit and laughe while filling their gut." She huffed again.

"Alright," Sazandora said,"let's leave before Sceptile attacks someone." Sazandora starts to walk away.Sazandora whispered ,"And i'do let him too," Sceptile jumped onto a table and ate a nobles dinner plate and all. Sazandora grabbed his Sceptile and started to run.

"Yes, let's." She followed Sazandora, her long sleeves flailing around. Her cheeky Combusken took and apple from the roasted Grumpig and ran. Ninetales and Rockruff on the other hand were fending off any guards that started attacking.

Sazandora grabbed a cake from a nearby table. He started to run down to the town. Hiso Pokémon started to fight of guards with there attacks. "Sweet, I got a cake!" Sazandora yelled with joy.

A guard had caught Sumino by her left sleeve. "Gah!" She gasped The guard snickered.
"Well, well, well... I caught a fairy mongrel!" The guard sneered. This sent Sumino over the edge.
Grasping the hilt of her katana, she took it out from it's sheath, revealing the shining beauty of the red and blue markings. "Kyaah!" She cried, slashing the blade down onto the guards shoulder.

" You don' t get all the fun," Sazandora said as he set his cake and drew his Kahana. The blue blade shined in the dusk light. Hit a guard in the face with his hilt. Hydreigon hit him the a Dragon Pulse whirl he was stunned.

Sumino tried twisting the katana while still lodged in the guards shoulder, causing great pain to the guard. "Tch, sucks to be you then." She snarled at the guard. Her Combusken was kicking the guards side. Sumino tore her katana out, sending small splashes of blood onto her kimono. "... Dangit... This was my newest one..." She attempted to wipe off the fresh blood, but failed.

Haxoruous attacked a guard with it'so tusks and then used Dragon Claw. Sazandora picked up his cake and started running into a nearby forest. "Come on," Sazandora shouted while running away with his Pokémon

Sumino sheathed her katana, now running after Sazandora. Her Pokemon kept close to her, being sure that nobody had hurt her. "Where are we even going now?" She yelled, catching up to Sazandora.

" I don't know, we can stay nearby and wait for Vivian to arrive," Sazandora said sheathing his katana. He cut a slice of cake and shoved it in his mouth. He then cut 3 more pieces for his Pokémon.

Sumino sighed, slumping against a tree. "... Hopefully none of those greasy nobles report us..." She looked up to see her Combusken handing her a half-eaten apple. "Heh, thanks Kim..." She took the apple and took a bite. In mid-chew, she looked up into the cloudy night sky, just barely seeing the stars through the clouds. "... So when is Vivian gonna come away? Sumino asked.

"I don't know," Sazandora said setting down. His Sceptile curled up next to him." So how do they treat the guards in the Fairy Kindom?" Sazandora said while washing Haxoruous' Tusks.

Sumino shrugged, looking back down. "... Well, they treat us better for sure." She swallowed another bite of the apple. "They give us a salad and a sandwhich for our lunch break, but we have to get our own water from the one of the many wells. Quiet simple, really. Just a normal cheese sandwhich." Sumino stroked her Ninetales mane.

" Now that I remember," Sazandora said," her name Zillith, she's a cleric for the Dragon kingdom." Hydreigon looked angry at the sound of her name. Sazandora finished cleaning of Haxoruous husks. Sazandora cleaned the blood of the handle of his Kahana. The keystone on it's handle gleamed in the light of the setting sun.

Sumino nodded. "I see." She set the apple down, only to have her Combusken run by and get it. "... So, what now?" She asked, looking back at Sazandora. "Do we just wait, or do we just stay here until dawn?"

" I guess we could stay here until dawn," Sazandora said sheathing his katana. Haxoruous and Hydreigon laid on the ground. Sceptile fell asleep curled up by Sazandora.

Sumino nodded, now curling into a fetal position. "Ok then, goodnight." She layed on her Ninetales side. Her Rockruff curled up next to her, while her cheeky Combusken layed on Sumino, keeping her warm.

Sazandora fell asleep on top of his Sceptile. The sun dropped below the nearby mountains. Hydreigon would snore 3 times and then stop for about 5 seconds and start all over again. This made it hard for Sazandora to sleep, so he stayed up and watched the stars.

Sumino had woken up later and was rubbing her eyes. "... Hey, I'm gonna go get some water..." She yawned. "... Did you want any...?" She said, getting up slowly. It took about a minute for her legs to stop being so wobbly. Sumino looked back at Sazandora. "... Well? Did you want any?" She asked again.

"Sure," Sazandora said awestruck by the stars. Hydreigon was still snoring but it didn'the bother him anymore. "Do you think any humans and Pokémon are out there. Spread out among the stars?" Sazandora asked.

Sumino shrugged. "... I don't know, actually. We'll only find out once we're dead I suppose." She turned to leave. "I'll be back!" She said before leaving, now heading to the town she stood guard in.

Sazandora stood up and stretched. Haxoruous stood too. Haxoruous nudged at Sazandora sword. When Haxoruous did that it meant he wanted to battle with Sazandora. Sazandora drew his sword and lunged at Haxoruous. Haxoruous dodged and hit Sazandora with his tusks. Sazandora blocked with his sword and drew a shiv and shanked Haxoruous. He laughed aso he bandaged up Haxoruous' knife wound and he said," You'very got a long way to go to beat me."

After drinking and washing her face off, Sumino started heading back to Sazandora with the pail of water. Once she had arrived the sun just started to come up. She raised a hand. "Oi'! Sazan! I got your water!" She called, holding the pail up for Sazandora to see. "It took me a while to get it, but at least it's cold so be grateful." Sumino said holding out the pail.

" Thank you," Sazandora exclaimed taking the pail. He took a drink and then let his Pokémon drink. " I think we should look around for Zillith," Sazandora said as he stood up.

Sumino nodded. "So, what kingdom is this Zillith from anyway?" She asked, crossing her arms. "... She sounds like someone from the ghost kingdom, in my opinion of course..." Sumino knelt down and gently shook her Rockruff awake, it gave a whine in protest.