• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

¨I wasn´t watching you sleep.¨ Azumi replied while still staring at the wall. ¨I just feel really angry and I figured this is the best place to go. Victoria was here. We were promoted to Rank B. But, it turns out Tyler´s ghost was the one who killed the lumberjack using me, who was healing, then the ghost brought a stranger who I have no idea who it is, then Victoria came here and now threatens to find who killed the lumberjack so she can bring the guild down.¨ She put her head between her knees. ¨Now we are going to have to do rank B missions, while at the same time dealing with everything else. I kind of want to cry right now, but I can´t.¨

Nana sensed that Tyler had left. Maybe he was going to go buy sweets. She teleported outside an followed Tyler and Skyler.

“Tyler we are being followed,” Skyler softly said to Tyler. “By who?” Tyler asked. “One of Azumis Pokémon.” He responded. “Just act like we are going to search for something, a Pokémon maybe.” Skyler added.

“I really hope we find that Gliscor we saw on our way back! Those things were sick!” Tyler exclaimed making sure he was loud enough for Nana to hear. “Yeah, they look sick! Those fangs and stuff!” Skyler also said loudly. “I’m going to set him down so we can go searching okay?” Skyler added. He flew off out of view and put him somewhere, and made sure they knocked out man had it fingers around the blade first before they set off. Skyler returned to Tyler’s side. “Fly us off, we can’t have anybody see anything or else it won’t work.” Tyler whispered. “Right.” Skyler said. He picked Tyler up and quickly brought him to the place where CrossBlade was.

Tyler took out the knife. I’m ready he thought, he would be a ghost and help the guild. He looked at Skyler who nodded. Tyler took a deep breath, and drove the knife through his chest. He held back his pain. He took out the bloody knife and threw it to the unconscious uncle. “You deserve this.” Tyler said. Tyler fell to the ground. Skylers hands turned purple, and laid his hands on Tyler. From Azumis room the coin the flashed brightly. Skyler disappeared.

CrossBlade woke up, saw the knife in his hand, saw the body, and ran for his life.

By the time Nana would get there, she would see nothing, were Tyler’s last thoughts.

Maira Arvich wandered through the woods, searching for rare medicinal herbs. This was the way she made her living; searching for the rare herbs that were in demand at the apothecaries and selling them. She sometimes kept some for her own purposes, of course, but today’s hunt was for certain rare mushrooms. As she walked her long green dress seemed to blend in with the surrounding forest, and the only thing that made her easily visible was her long, auburn-blonde hair.

As she walked she heard a noise of crashing leaves nearby (CrossBlade running away), possibly a wild Pokémon. The girl crept through the brush, enthusiastically scanning around. She was always happy to see new Pokémon. She was startled when, peeking through the bushes, she saw a man sprawled out on the ground. She gave a gasp and rushed forward, her trained eyes immediately taking in the wound. She knelt next to the man, who seemed to be unconscious, and pulled back his shirt so she could assess the wound. It seemed to be a violent knife wound, bad, but not fatal if she acted quickly.

She quickly dug in her bag and pulled out a small jar of powdered herbs. She gently pushed these into the wound, and then clasped her hands over them. She began to channel the magic of the earth, letting it flow from her legs and up through her body until it flowed from her fingertips, sending healing to the wounded man.

Last edited:
Nana felt that she was being tricked, plus she was now alone. She did something Azumi told her not to do, invade minds. She saw as Tyler stabbed himself. Nana panicked and teleported back to the guild house. As soon as she stepped in, she sent the image of Tyler stabbing himself to the entire guild.

Azumi rose to her feet. ¨What was he thinking?!¨ She took off running. Azumi rushed through out of the guild house and sprinted towards the location of Tyler.

Rolen was too stunned by the image sent by Nana to react at first, but after a moment he took off after Azumi. Did that blacksmith actually stab himself? Or was Nana playing a prank? No, this was too serious. He wasn’t in the best shape, so he began to drop further behind Azumi as they ran.

Maira continued to channel her magical connection with the earth, trying to heal the wound. Vines from surrounding trees began to lean towards the place where her fingertips touched the wound. The wound was being a bit pesky, but it should heal quickly if nothing went wrong.

Emma gave Azumi a look of confusion as she ran out in a hurry. Emma then shrugged as she got up and snatched a bottle from her brewing kit, then started making another batch of her special Skull Smasher. She was really upset that the monsters had broken her flask, and was heading to town soon to get a new one. For now, her leg was kinda broken, so she wasn't leaving anytime soon. Brian shook her head as she left Emma's room, and proceeded to patrol the guild house once again.

An eerie presence loomed over Azumi and Rolen as they ran, an unknown figure flickering back and forth between there and not. Occasionally it stood behind them, or sat on a tree branch. But one thing was for sure: it was not leaving.

Azumi finally made it to where Maira and Tyler were located. She stopped to analyze the situation, she thought the strange girl was a threat, but then noticed the healing she was doing. Also, she felt a little jealous her healing wasn't as good. She reached for her sword but hadn't brought it her. She was about to interrupt, but figured it was best to let her work. She turned around to wait for Rolan, she thought she saw him behind her.

Rolen had thought he caught a glimpse of something begind Azumi as they ran, but he couldn’t tell for sure. A moment or two after he caught up to Azumi, panting. He definitely needed to work on his endurance... then he noticed the girl bending over the blacksmith. She seemed to be completely ignoring them, with eyes shut and an intent expression on her face. The wizard gave Azumi a look as if to ask for orders.

Wes was soaring above the clouds on Aerodactyl’s back, still trying to make sense of his most recent mission. Some strange traveler had approached him a few days ago, telling him that he was from a foreign land and was sent to deliver a request to Wes and handed him a fancy looking letter. Apparently some queen’s daughter had fled and was suspected to be staying at the Storm Breaker’s guild and was to be returned home at once. Wes originally planned on turning down the offer, but his mind quickly changed upon reading the reward. Thus the reason he was currently hovering high above the location of the Storm Breaker’s guild.

Normally he would’ve preferred to wait until nightfall to break in, but he was desperate to get this mission over with as soon as possible, and the fact that it was technically his first kid napping didn’t help his nerves. “If things go poorly I don’t want you to try rescuing me, if this guild is able to get me, who knows what they’ll do to you.” He said all too casually to Aerodactyl. Wes turned to the tiny spider on his shoulder “Alright buddy lets go, I’m counting on you.” He flashed a light hearted smile at Joltik. Wes tightened the silk string once more around his waist and checked the end attached to Aerodactyl’s wing once more. “The things I do for money.” Wes half joked in a whisper to himself as he took a deep breath and jumped off of Aerodactyl.

Wind rushed against Wes’s face as he shot down towards the roof of the guild. This improvised entry tactic was not especially enjoyable, but had proved itself effective. He would be stopped around 30 feet above the roof, after which Joltik would shoot an electro web below them and provide safe landing surface. The string tightened and Wes hung above the guild. Unfortunately, he had not factored in that this strategy had only proven effective at night, he had not considered the increase in air traffic during the day. A group of pidgy flew straight through where Wes’s safety string was hanging, severing it in the process. The rogue was sent free falling and crashed into the guild, going through the rooftop and upper floor, landing in what he assumed to be a dining hall. He rubbed his head and checked to make sure Joltik was okay, luckily Wes had taken the impact for the tiny spider. He laid there for a moment before passing out.

"What the heck." Amra was about to get up to follow everyone out to check on the blacksmith, when a guy just fell through the roof. She walked over and nudged him on his back with her foot. She got down to examine him.

Amra did think it was odd that he fell through the roof like he did. She got up and walked the kitchen area she got a bucket of water and threw it on the guy. If he wanted to come crashing in then he will get a rude awakening.

Wes came back to consciousness with a start, for a moment he feared he was drowning. He jumped up to face the girl who had so rudely poured water on him, it was just like Wes to get upset over such a thing even though he had just broken their roof and was planning a kid napping. Wes couldn’t believe his luck, this girl perfectly fit the description. Pink hair, check; silver eyes, check; and so on, she was the girl he was tasked with retrieving. “Alright you must be Amra.” He chimed casually as he brushed himself off. Wes’s tone suddenly turned more stern and almost sinister, “Your mother sent me, you’re coming with me.” He stated as a fact while putting a hand on his sword, the letter had told him to expect resistance.

Brian heard the loud crashing and roof-being-destroyed noises, and rushed to the commotion. Upon hearing the words from their unwanted visitor, she decided to take action. Using her psychic powers once more, she picked Wes up with her mind and held him in place. Using a telepathic channel, she spoke to Amra.

"Drop, who is this intruder and what are his known intentions? Must I dispose of him for everyone's safety, or must I keep him held here for the time being?"

The being flickered around Azumi and Rolen more, and they possibly were able to catch a faint glimpse of their form. They then assumed their full and visible form as they appeared in front of Tyler and Maira, looking down at them, silent.

"Yeah not going to happen. I will not be going back there. Really they sent an outsider to come and get me? Typical. Can not even do their own dirty work." Amra crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. A loud crash brought in Flare. A beautiful shiny Rapidash cam in through the door of the dining hall. Amra laughed as the guy was suspended in the air. "He is someone that was sent to bring me back home. You can let him down. I can deal with him. Besides this something I need to take care of myself."

Sarah took the time to sort through the gifts. She looked for the one that promised to her. It was a beautiful staff. It was well balanced. It was a blackish purple material. It had a vine like texture all the way up the weapon. Sarah took the gifts and left the ones for each guild member in their room. She wanted them be able to enjoy their gift at their own pace.

“Alright, if that’s how things are going to be.” Wes stated as he drew his sword. Joltik remained hidden on its traveling companion but offered some of its power to his friend. The spider let out a discharge, sending blue electrical sparks around Wes, greatly boosting his speed and strength. Joltik then used thunder wave on Wes’s sword, causing it to crackle with blue lightning. “Last chance.” He offered as he bent his legs and held his sword up, entering a fighting stance. He then shot a look at the Pokémon that had suspended him, “If you ever do that again I won’t just let it go.” He threatened

Evan picked up on the odd, harsh noise and swiftly floated in the dining hall. He hid under the table and deeply sighed in response. A small surge of magic flashed from the Elgyem's right hand. A thin, pale ray came from the crystal and bounced off the floor, which soon collided with the little Pokémon and his belongings. About a minute later, the infant, his book and the crystal were all nearly invisible to the naked eye. The Cerebral Pokémon slowly nodded and decided to keep to himself for the time being.

Tyler weakly opened his eyes to the scene before him. They were trying to heal him. Tyler weakly muttered, “Its too late....but this way......I can.........protect......you.......”

And with that, Tyler breathed his last breath.

The coin from in Azumis room illuminated the guild with a blinding gold flash. As Tyler’s soul entered the coin, Skyler channeled it and fused themselves together, creating one whole soul.

Nana walked in calmly into the kitchen. Maybe now they will believe her, she felt the presence of the intruder Pokemon in the dinning room. But, there was a fight going on, so she stood by the entrance.

Azumi tried to communicate with Nana, but they were too far. She then noticed the odd being above Maira and Tyler. She whispered to Rolan. "Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing that thing?"
She didn't have a weapon on her, which meant if that thing was hostile, this could be a problem. She was now watching Maira and the odd thing, she needed the healer to finish so she could know what to do.

Rolen stared at the strange figure as well.

“Yes, I see it...”

He looked at the figure cautiously, not really knowing what to do if it came after them.

Maira’s eyes remained tightly shut as she focused on the healing. She barely noticed when the man talked, she was concentrating so hard. But then, the man’s breathing, which had been shallow, stopped. The wound seemed to be healing, but there must be some kind of internal problem which had killed him... or perhaps she had just been too late. The girl’s eyes opened, and tears began to well up in them. She still didn’t notice the others around her, just crying out of a sense of failure and from a sadness that death always gave her. No matter how many times she was with a dying person, she always felt a twinge of sadness.

Azumi lost focus on the odd being when Maira began to cry. She couldn't tell why at first, until she looked at Tyler. He eyes widen and she took a few steps back. "Nonono. Please don't tell me he..." She fell to her knees. "Why would he do it? He was reckless but he would've never..." She went silent, just looking at Tyler's body.

~~~Meanwhile at the Grand Court~~~

"So..." Leo asked Victoria as they sat across from each other. "How did it go with Azumi's guild?"
Victoria twisted her mouth. "She is hiding something. Once I find out, I'm bringing that guild down."
Leo laughed. "Why do you hate this girl so much?"
Victoria shrugged. "Her mere presences pisses me off. I bet she feels the same."
Leo laughed again. "Well, their new mission should arrive tomorrow. Let's hope we didn't mess up this time. I would hate to see you mad again."

Rolen had almost no medical knowledge, but he could tell something was wrong. He didn’t dare to go forward, however, with that strange, tall figure standing over the girl and the blacksmith. He stood by Azumi, who seemed to be filled with distress. A sudden chill washed over him. The blacksmith... is dead?

Maira sniffled a bit and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. She stood up and brushed the leaves off the knees of her dress, which had stuck on as she knelt next to the man. It was then she noticed the other figures in the small clearing: a woman who seemed to be on her knees, staring at the body, a man in a cream colored robe of some sort, and... what was that?!

Maira stumbled backwards as her eye fell on the tall figure which had been standing near her while she tried to save the dead man. She looked around wildly, obviously confused. Last she had checked, she had been completely alone, and now there were three strange strangers watching her and the dead man.

Azumi was trying to figure out what had caused this. The only thing she could see that would be to blame, was the odd figure staring at Tyler and Maira. She stood up.
"Rolan, you and that girl take Tyler's body back to the guild..." She rushed forward and tackled down the figure and began punching it.

The creature looked to all of the people around them, especially Azumi as she attempted to tackle and punch them, which went right through, and then chuckled. It picked Tyler's body up with a long, slender arm by the head. It looked to the guild members and... it faded away, along with the body. Unknownst to them, the being was inside the guild as they flickered into Tyler's room. They placed him on the bed, and placed the coin on his chest. They flickered away again, back into the small woods next to the guild. It knows.

Brian shook her head as she was told to leave. Clearly the guild was now in danger, so now they get shoved away? Typical humans.

Evan continued to stay underneath the table in the dining hall. The little Pokémon glanced down, as he only noticed a faint outline of his body and his belongings. He slowly nodded and took his right hand out of his mouth. His eyes rolled slightly upon the discovery of a somewhat damp mitten he had on now. He glanced around the area, though there seemed to be no signs of other close life at the moment.

"Seriously? You are going to threaten a pokemon. You know they were only trying to protect the guild. I have told them to leave you suspended up in the air until Azumi got back. You need to learn some respect. You want a fight you got. But I am not going to be doing it here. I do not want to wreck the place more then already is. If you will follow me I will take you to place where we can fight." With that Amra walked out of the dining hall and out of the guild altogether. She found the place where she had seen Rolen and Emma sparring before.

Azumi stood up since she fell to the floor. She saw the thing vanish with Tyler. She was beginning to lose it. Was it Tyler's ghost that was doing this? If so... Why change its appearance? Azumi didn't have time to stand around, she needed to inform the others and get all the help possible.
"Rolan, take this young lady to the guild until she feels better, I have to run." She told the young mage as she took off towards the guild again.
Azumi began to fail pain in her leg because of the arrow wound, but she figured it wasn't the time to worry about that. As she approached the guild, Nana showed her the images of what she saw in the dinning hall.
"Are you kidding me?! I have to trust Amra on this." Azumi said as she entered the hall.
Nana pointed to Tyler's room when she came in.
Azumi rushed and opened the door, she was relieved when she saw Tyler's body there. Then a strong depression swept over her as she realized he was still dead. She noticed the coin. Should she take it? No, it was pointless now, plus there was an intruder. She went over and kissed Tyler's body on the head and closed the door behind her as she left. She stood outside the door and spoke to the guild through Nana.
"Can someone please explain to me why there's a hole in the dinning room and a man fighting us?"

Tyler awoke staring at a gold wall, he turned around, another gold wall. Oh I get it, I’m in the coin, Tyler thought. Pretty sick. He floated around. He felt stronger than he ever felt before. But he realized something. In order to get out, someone would have to summon him. All he could do was send little flashes. So he did.

From out side the coin, it was like a little strobe light was going off, and hopefully it would get someone’s attention. Then they could summon him. Sure they would pass out after, but he was very useful.

“ Hmph.” Wes grunted as he followed after her, although the was a rogue, he agreed that they didn’t need to mess the place up more than necessary. “Look I could honestly care less about bringing you back, I just want the money. You’re probably rich being royalty and all so if you can come up with roughly the same amount of money I as the reward I’ll let you go.” Wes offered Amra, he would prefer to avoid fighting a girl if at all possible.

When the strange figure disappeared with the body, Rolen was surprised and Maira was absolutely shocked. They both stood in silence for a moment as Azumi ran back towards the guild house. Rolen was the first to speak up.

“Hey... are you alright?”

The girl gave a sniffle and nodded.

“Y-yes, I’m okay. Just sad I wasn’t able to help that poor man... I’m Maira.”

She said, wiping her face with the back of her hand, and remembering to introduce herself.

“My name is Rolen. Would you mind coming back to the guild house with me? I think Azumi would want to know what happened...”

“Sure! Was that girl who just ran off Azumi?”

“Yes, she is also the leader of the guild... if you are alright, I think we should hurry back. It’s beginning to get close to dark.”

Maira nodded. She was already recovering, and feeling more bubbly by the minute. They jogged back towards the guild house, Rolen setting the pace.

“Fine.” Wes took of with literal lightning speed and appeared behind Amra in an instant, careful not to touch her with any part of his body or she would be severely injured by the electricity that flowed throughout his body. He firmly held his sword parallel to her neck and a knife along her back, preventing escape. “Let’s go, now.” He firmly ordered. “I’ve heard of this guild, you have members like the red rose and Azumi who could probably defeat me, but you’re far too cocky and thought that you could stand up to me on your own, now you’re coming with me.” He sternly told the completely vulnerable princess, ruder than he had intended due to his irritation at her pride. “Next time stay in your league.” He mockingly suggested.

Amra just smiled. This was one move she had trained to get out of. She brought her dagger up pairied his sword away from her neck. She then spun around knocked him uside the head with the hilt of her dagger. "Just because I do not rely on magic, does not mean I am weak." She then summersalted away from Wes. Amra pulled out her other dagger and readied herself.

It returned to the room and picked up the coin. It twirled the coin between its fingers before flipping it, having it land back onto Tyler's body. It flickered out of the room, and briefly loomed over Azumi as it whispered in her ear. ".eMoclEw ruOY", and it disappeared once more. Something tells me they'll be back very soon.

Emma was still in her room, but now she's taken to drinking the stuff she just made, ease the pain a little. Brian, still upset, went to the kitchen and began assisting with cooking up the next meal. The cooks were fairly incompetent in her mind anyways.

Azumi shivered as she heard the words. "I must be going crazy." She was about to leave, when she got a strange feeling in her gut to check on Tyler again. She took a deep breath and went inside the room. She saw the coin, it seemed to flash. "I am going crazy." She said as she approached the body and picked up the coin.
"I swear if that stupid ghost comes out of this coin, I'm going to find a way to burn him along with it." She took and looked at Tyler for a while. "I don't know how to explain this to the others..." She left once again.

She went to the weapons room, took a bronze sword and placed it on her back. She then went to the backyard, where Wes and Amra were. She wasn't going to interrupt unless it was necessary.

Now Wes was really irritated, he had intentionally held back for her benefit and she hit him with a dagger. He had Joltik use magnet rise, causing her daggers and other metal weapons to levitate and fly towards him. Now she was unarmed. Joltik shot two string shots, binding her feet to the ground. He then charged with great speed, attempting to lightly cut a tendon near her right shoulder, thus rendering her right arm immobile. His great medical knowledge allowed him to impact maximum damage while actually striking a very small area. He then grabbed the back of her neck, the electrical currents would paralyze her. Hopefully, she would continue to be stubborn and not call for help, the red rose was one of the few other rogues he feared and he had heard stories of Azumi’s power.

Last edited:
Amra dodged out of the way of the slice to her arm. "You know it is not fair to use magic on someone who does not use it. You want to play it that way well then we will play it that way." Amra took off her bow she used one of the arrows to cut her feet out. A shiny Rapidash came out of the building. She burned the string away. Flare then watched to make sure she is able to help. Amra had trained with the best and was used to fighting off the electric current through the hand. She would not be brought down by this guy. She turned around batted his sword away from him with a well placed hit to his wrist that would make him drop the sword. She then aimed her bow at Wes' head. "Do you really think that I am not been trained to deal with this type of thing. I am not just pretty face. Now give me one good reason I shouldn't put an arrow into you."

Last edited:
Wes laughed out loud, he might’ve underestimated the girl a little bit but she was still not a threat. “I don’t know probably because of this.” As if on cue Aerodactyl dove down from the sky and created a gust of wind that knocked everyone back. Joltik shot a string shot and retrieved the sword for his trainer and Wes was back to full strength. He was about to have Joltik call down a thunder and completely obliterate the enemies when he caught a glimpse of Azumi out of the corner of his eye, he had to be careful from here on out. Hopefully she would not interfere until things got too dangerous, so if Wes simply held back until a final attack after which he would quickly escape he wouldn’t have to deal with the master swordsman. “Alright let’s wrap things up.” Joltik shot an electro web at the rapidash, hoping to stall it for a bit. Aerodactyl and Wes charged Amra, Aerodactyl from the front and Wes appeared behind her. No matter where she went or who she chose to defend against, the other would have an opening to strike.

Amra was aware of the threat from above. She waited until the gust was used and jumped into the air. She aimed her body to land with her feet connected to a tree. She ran up with forward momentum and got onto a sturdy branch. She aimed an arrow and shot it right at the left leg of Wes. Flare was not going to be taken down by the string shot she used flame thrower to cut it down to size. She was surprisingly quick for a pokemon of her size.

Sarah walked out of the guild hall. She had been doing some stock of the damage. When she saw the figure attack one of the raindrops she decided to wait and see what would happen. When Amra was launched into the air she decided to step in. "Ok this enough. The fighting needs to stop." Sarah used a bit of her magic to appear right in front of Wes. "Who do you think you are to attack one of our recruits like that."

Last edited:
Tyler could sense a fight going around him. He thought of coming out. However, it would use the energy of the person who touched it last. And that person is as already fighting. Azumi. He knew they could end this, but he could pin him and he wouldn’t be able to move. He thought it over, and decided that he would wait.

There was a dark flicker in the coin. Tyler turned over. The flicker seemed to grow into a creature, and Tyler became worried. He quickly kneed it in what he thought was his stomach, and it faded away. Weird.

Wes winced in pain as the arrow struck his leg, he had been distracted by the appearance of Red Rose. He tried to confidently to hide his fear and pulled the arrow out of his leg in a manner that made him appear tough and cool, while internally he screamed in agony. “I’m just a guy trying to make some money, I offered her the option to come with peacefully.” He replied matter of factory before jumping back to create space from the intimidating assassin. Joltik shot a string shot on Wes’s wound, stopping the bleeding. He knew he was outclassed in this battle so he figured his best option was a counter strike to end it. He readied himself and waited for Rose’s attack.

Last edited: