• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

First he turned to Aerodactyl “Get out of here buddy, she could really hurt you.” He ordered as the giant Pokémon reluctantly flew away. Wes turned back towards Sarah, “Apparently she’s a princess and I was hired by her mother to bring her home.” Wes muttered his reply. He had begun to feel a little woozy, the practice of getting charged by the electricity pushed his body to the limits, so taking a deep wound like the arrow had a much harsher affect than normal. The only thing keeping him standings was the forced adrenaline from the electric currents throughout his body. “Now then I don’t want to have to fight but I need that money.” He threatened and readied himself for an attack. Without thinking Wes pushed off his right leg to charge, resulting in an enormous amount of pain and caused him to falter. As if things couldn’t get worse Joltik had run out of energy and the charge keeping Wes going disappeared. The last bit of electricity crackled around his body and he fell face first into the ground, unconscious.

Sarah sighed. She would have to have a talk to the princess later on. "Hey Aerodactyl, Can you bring him inside. I am not going to hurt him. We need to check his wounds to make sure he is ok." Sarah yelled up to the flying pokemon that seemed to watch over the unconscious guy.

Amra went over to her weapons and strapped them back into place. She then walked over to the small yellow bug and picked it up. She would take it to where they placed Wes. He was a good guy. He probably had a good reason to want the money. She was going to give him something that would be of value equal of what he was promised.

Aerodactyl complied, the concern for Joltik had won him over. He swooped down from above and grabbed his trainers limp body in his legs but not before awkwardly putting Wes’s sword back in its sheath with his mouth. Aerodactyl proceeded to carry Wes to the guild, flying just above the ground. He dropped Wes at the guild’s entrance. Aerodactyl sat himself down by the entrance, refusing to budge an inch until Wes and Joltik were able to accompany him; otherwise, he was prepared to burn the place down to get them back.

It appeared once more, and now, it loomed over Wes, looking down at his body. They kept staring down at him, and if they attacked, who knows what they would've done to him. Their gaze seemed to pierce through their body, as if their soul itself was being judged. They then slowly turned their head to Amra, pointing to Wes' body. "?Hctaw oT TnAw .eMag A rOf eMIt" it said, holding Wes up by the head. It held out a long hand to Amra in anticipation of an answer.

Okay, that was enough. If these nasty little buggers were going to bother his guild they were gonna have to get through him. Sure it would use Azumis energy, but he could trap the thing. From Azumi, the coin flashed brightly, and the wind began the whirl around Azumi. Tyler’s ghost form appeared. “A game huh? Is that what you want to play? I’ll give you a game! It’s called trap the monster in an internal abyss!” Tyler charged at the thing and punched it in its face hard enough for it to drop the man he was carrying. He wrapped his fingers around its throat. “Now you listen to me, and listen good. You will not harm or mess with us again. If you try to do anything against what I just said, I will rip you apart on command and feed your remains to the starving Pokémon in the woods.” He then kicked it as hard as he could, and launched it into the air. “Weird monster is blasting off again.....” Tyler muttered. He then vanished and the coin stopped.

Last edited:
Looking at the being in the eyes didn't exactly do anything, you couldn't see them. They dropped Wes upon being smacked, and was indeed sent out of the place. They quickly came back though, and they were not pleased by this. They lifted a person of their choosing by the throat. That person was Maira, and their mask shook along with their head as nonsensical giggling filled the air. "...eMag a YaLP s'tEl" and off the two of them went, unknown location to most anyone. When they reappeared, Maira was put down on a carpet. The room they were in was big, colorful, and filled with toys. A small song played in the background of the room, and it felt... peaceful. But what was the game the being spoke of?

Azumi felt extremely tired all of a sudden. She stumbled to the entrance. "I need to sleep." She told Sarah. She made her way slowly up to her room, Anakin watched hee to make sure she made it.
Azumi reached her room and placed her coin next to her night stand. She then laid down on her bed. The ghost once again. She need to find a way to get rid of it. Then she remember Tyler. She sat up, feeling dizzy. She couldn't just leave him there and she hadn't told the others. Only Rolan knew, but that was too much for a rain drop.
Azumi got up again, feeling weak. She slowly made her way out of her room and then gently knocked on Emma's door. "Meeting room." She said. She made her way downstairs and yelled out. "Meeting room!"
Anakin helped her to the meeting room and her chair. Where she rested her head on the table while the rest arrived.

Rolen and Maira were now within sight of the guild. They had slowed down to a walk so that Maira could keep up with Rolen, who, even though he had low endurance, still had much longer legs than the girl. The two saw something flap down to the entrance of the building, something large. Rolen picked up the pace a bit, and Maira began to move a bit faster as well. She had been talking about various subjects as they went, from medicine to mushrooms, and since Rolen didn't object she kept going.

Suddenly, Maira’s talk ceased. Rolen looked around to see what had made her stop, and then realized she was gone. He looked around once more, but she was nowhere to be seen, and there was nowhere she could have hidden.

Maira blinked and found herself in a playroom. She had no idea where she was or how she got there, so she just stared blankly for a moment.

Emma had awoken at the knock, and went down to the meeting room. She was actually dressed normally this time when she sat down, taking another swig from a backup bottle she had. She looked back to Azumi and pat her back.

"Hey, cheer up, there wasn't much that we could do there, and it's because of Tyler's idiocy and incompetence that it went that way. Stop kicking yourself for it and show all of us that smile. I got candies for you if you do~"

A small beam of light from above came down, and in the light was another kid, rocking back and forth on a wooden horse. They hummed lightly as they kept going back and forth.

Rolen ran up to the guild house, and stopped at the entrance, panting. He took a few seconds to catch his breath and then went inside to try to find Azumi.

Maira realized that she was in a room with plenty of toys, and started to get an extremely happy look on her face. She was startled when another girl appeared, probably younger than her. Maira didn’t get up from her position on the carpet, but gave the girl a friendly, if confused look.

Tyler lounged around his coin until he heard Azumi call out. He felt kinda bad that went out. But at least he could go out with no energy unless he fought. The coin flashed, wind went around it, and Tyler appeared. He floated out of the room and through walls until he got to the meeting room. But while he was waiting for the others, he tried to think.

What exactly was the thing he fought?

Azumi didn't lift her head, since it was just Emma and she could be herself around her. "Tyler is dead. He committed suicide. How am I suppose to be okay? What kind of guild leader am I, that my own member kills himself." She didn't want to lift her head. "Plus, once Victoria finds out, she will connect the dots and there goes the guild. Plus there's an intruder and a hole in our dinning room."

Tyler senses conversations concerning him. “You shouldn’t be talking about me when I’m right here.” Tyler said without looking. “Besides, I did it for obvious reasons. Without Skyler I was weak and pathetic. Now I can actually fight and protect you guys instead of running away.” He looked over to Azumi. “She won’t connect any dots. She won’t have anybody to blame. Skyler is gone. He is a part of me now. Sure they can put me on trial, but they will not have a suspect anymore.” Tyler said. “Besides, they should go look for the devil who has a interest in my corpse.” He shuddered in the thought of that.

He laid back in midair. Knowing Azumi she was going to yell at him, unless she was too tired from the energy took away. In that case, Emma would yell. Tyler wouldn’t care that much. He could only be hurt by spirits, so their attacks would only go right through him. He smiled. No more pain from people.

Evan had dozed off for a brief moment under the table. He blinked for several seconds and noticed the outline of his body and belongings were more easily visible now. The little Pokémon gulped and floated towards the edge of the table. He peeked over and glanced around the room for a brief moment.

Upon a short inspection, there seemed to be a hole of some sort. It was rather difficult to trace the origins of the unusually hollow area. He slowly shook his head and hid underneath the table once more.

Rolen went to check the dining room first, but didn’t see anyone there... but there was a big hole and the ceiling and debris scattered around. This was concerning to Rolen. What happened while I was gone?

He then checked in the Meeting room to see if Azumi was there, and if she wasn’t he could see if Sarah was there and ask her where Azumi was. He walked down the stairs and saw that Azumi was indeed there, and he went over by her.

“Maira... the girl from the woods... we were almost back, and she disappeared! And there’s a big hole in the dining room!”

He was still slightly out of breath from his run back, and he stood in front of Azumi, obviously concerned.

"Well, what did we really need Tyler for anyways? We're getting two new members soon, that's three times as much what we've lost. We could just get a new blacksmith. You have to learn to deal with these things and not cry or beat the hell out of yourself for things out of your control. Now I can tell you this: there's no way he killed himself if he was so eager to impress you all these times. He's always bragging about what he knows and what he's done. It's not like we can't bring him back."
--------------------
The child turned their head to Maira, and their face was covered with the same mask on the being's face. It got up and took her hand to a large wooden playset. ".yALp s'Tel" The child split into three of himself, and each ran off to their hiding places. ".og ...yDaeR .SesSueg eVif .sEcaLp nEveS .eLpoEp EerHt .Kees dNa edIh"

Azumi lifted her head when she heard Tyler's voice. She looked around until she saw Tyler floating there. After he finished talking, her sadness turned into anger. She slowly stood up, her fist clenched. "You're an idiot Tyler. I've lost all the respect that I had for you." She looked up at Tyler with a serious look. "Tyler I have never been so emotionally disturbed before, and you managed it in one day. I don't even want to look at you right now."
Azumi began to walk away, when Rolan walked in. She relaxed, Rolan wasn't to blame for anything. "Missing? Tell me everything, I need to go attend the intruder." She put her hand on Rolan's shoulder and led him away.
She sent a message to the guild. "Meeting canceled, bring the intruder to my room."

Amra had the yellow spider like pokemon in her hands. She walked up the stairs to be level with the flying type. She spoke to him. "I am sorry I hit him the leg I had aimed for his pants leg and over shot. I had no intention of actually hurting him. If you will follow me I will show you where you can place him until we can get someone to come and patch up his leg." Amra really was sorry. "If you can trust him to be laid on Flare's back she can carry him inside and you can come inside and rest."

Rolen walked with Azumi, and explained as he went.

“We were walking back, and she was talking but then she stopped suddenly. When I looked around, she was gone!”

He told her about where they had been when she disappeared, and that she couldn’t have been able to hide. He also asked about the intruder.

“Who is the intruder? Is it the one Nana was talking about earlier?”

Maira had been smiling... until she saw the mask. It was... kind of creepy. However, she allowed herself to be led to the block set. Then... the child duplicated. She gave a high pitched sqeal and hid her face in her hands.

Azumi walked with Rolan, she was actually using him to not feel dizzy or fall over. ¨I hope she is okay, someone to care for a stranger the way she did, well it is rare to find people like that now a days.¨ She opened the door to her room. ¨Come in.¨ She told Rolan, she went inside and sat on her bed. ¨Sorry, but I feel really tired and I might need help healing the intruder. I´m not sure if it is the same one Nana reported, she has been going off like an alarm today.¨
She sighed. ¨I understand why Emma drinks now...¨

Tyler grinned. Don’t want to look at me eh? I freakin did this for the Guild. He killed himself for the guild. And this is how he gets treated. Wow. Five stars all the way through. Lost all respect for an ally. All respect. All. Respect. Nobody liked him. That was the truth. If he hadn’t all ready, he would really be convinced to kill himself.

Tyler went back to his coin. He wondered if Skyler had ever tried getting out of it. Tyler tried forcibly, and got sent back with a little shock. He sighed. Maybe living for ever in this thing wouldn’t be so bad. Who was he kidding, it was terrible! Nobody had any respect for him. Not after he saved lives. And this is what they did. He suddenly felt a surge of hate to Azumi. No no no, he couldn’t be mad at her. No, he could. It was a feeling that wouldn’t go away. It lingered, and burned up his insides. He didn’t notice it, but he was glaring. This hate, it wasn’t to only Azumi, but the WHOLE guild. He had an idea. A nasty, nasty idea. But he knew it was what they would deserve.

Maira's hands were removed from her face gently by another child, who then vanished like the being did. The kids waited in their hiding spots, and if she won, maybe they would let them go. But the big question was... what would happen if she lost? There was no sense in not trying.
- - -
Emma went back to her room again after the disappointment of a canceled meeting. She finally opened the gift from Victoria, and lo and behold, a nice and fancy new flask. She filled it up and drank everything from it. Needless to say, she was quite contempt with her gift.

¨Could you bring me a drink? And maybe Emma... if she is awake. She makes me laugh and I can´t fall asleep with her around.¨ Azumi told Rolan. She looked at the coin. ¨That thing is so dangerous... I miss Tyler now...¨

Samantha walked down the street. The sun was setting, she should have arrived before, but she hated to walk in the sun. People stopped to look at her. She was a small looking woman carrying a long scythe, wearing a black lolita dress, black boots, black gloves and a big black ribbon on her neck. She had long straight black hair and it went down to her eyebrows from the front and to her waist from the back. Her skin was pale white and her eyes were gray but had no shine in them, as if she hadn´t slept for a couple of days. A small Alola Rattata happily followed her, it was wearing a small black ribbon on her right ear.
Samantha reached the guild house of the Stormbreakers. She had met Azumi when she got her Avenger job title. Now, she heard Azumi had begun a guild and she enjoyed her company, it was probably a good place to hang back. ¨Ok Bob, here we are. I hope we do not interrupt their dinner...¨ She said in a very low voice to her Rattata. She knocked loudly on the door with her scythe.

Aerodactyl nodded in agreement, even though this girl had lost some of his trust. He understood fighting and had accepted the fact that she had aimed to wound his companion, but the fact that she lied about it made him leery. After all, what good would it have done to shoot his pant leg? He thought. Nevertheless, he was incapable of helping Wes and Joltik so he handed them over to her care, but he did not feel comfortable enough following them inside just yet.

Rolen nodded and went downstairs, and into the kitchen. It took him a moment, but he managed to find a glass and fill it up with some water. He didn’t consider the possibility that Azumi might have meant alcohol when she said ‘a drink’. Once he had the water he exited the kitchen and was about to mount the stairs when he heard o knock on the door. He went to open it, thinking it might be Maira, but instead saw a person a foot shorter than him in a black dress and carrying a Scythe.

“G-good evening... how may I help you?”

Maira looked around. She didn’t know where the masked children had gone, and honestly didn’t want to. She did, however, want to find a way out of this cheery-looking room, so she began searching around.

Amra helped guide the flying type to place Wes on the fire type horse's back. She then led the way to Azumi's room. She noticed Azumi in the room and Rolen just leave. "Hello Azumi. I am going to place him on the couch so he can have a place to rest until help arives." Amra lifted Wes off of Flare and gently placed him on the couch. She made sure he was comfortable. She did not mean to injure him enough to hurt him. She just meant to graze him.

Sarah was outside of the door. She noticed a girl with sythe knock on the door. "Hello Miss. My name is Sarah. I am the second in command here. What can I do for you?"

Azumi stood up, feeling dizzy again. ¨Thank you Amra, nice shot by the way. Why did he attack you?¨ Azumi made conversation to keep herself awake. She began using her water to heal Wes´ leg. ¨It did not go that deep, lucky you. After this you should be fine, just a few minutes...¨ She continued to work.

Samantha gave Rolan an odd look. ¨You´re not Azumi...¨ She then turned to Sarah. ¨I remember Azumi blonde...¨ She looked down at her Rattata, who nodded. ¨Yes... Azumi is blonde... where is Azumi? I´m here to join the guild... Stormbreakers...¨ She looked around. ¨This... is it, right?¨ She asked in her low voice.

While searching, Maira was lucky enough to find all three kids. They all thought the same, so they all hid in the same hiding spot. They all giggled, and their laughter distorted as they spun around her faster and faster, their legs unmoving. They finally reformed into their normal self, the large masked creature. It held out a hand to Maira and... "?DneIrF ,eMan rUoY sI TAhw"
- - -
Emma finally finished the batch she was working on and stored it in a large keg she kept in her room. Inside it was another blend she made, and she hoped it would make a better flavor and have a better effect. Last time she tried it, there was some fire, but Azumi put it out... after some panicked frustration towards her. But it was all fine now... for Azumi, Emma still has some fines from that incident.

Evan blinked and slowly nodded at himself for a split second. The infant peeked over the edge of the table and still noticed the odd hole in the dining hall. He decided to make his way towards the door. However, about halfway to his destination, he noticed that the floating book and crystal were clearly visible. He looked down at his light blue body and soared to the ceiling after a few seconds of placing a couple twos together. He hugged the ceiling like before and slowly inched towards the doorway.

"Well you see. My mother wanted me back home. I did not leave on the best terms with her. You see she did not approve of me coming here to join a guild. She wanted me to be back home, being the perfect princess she wants me to be. I just can't do it. I am not that person. I can not stand being in the throne room being all prim and proper. I crave adventure." Amra smiled as she remembered her father's last words to her as she left. "My father is the same way. He loved to be out and about. He trained the Royal guard. They were the best the kingdom has ever seen. My father saved my mother from being kidnapped and they fell in love. She was so happy to be found. She thought no one would be able to save her. She had almost given up hope when my father King David. Who at the time was a prince in his own right. He was a warrior prince who took on a quest to save an elven princess. A year later they were married. Two years after their wedding I was born. I was trained by mother to be the perfect damsel in distress. My father had other plans. He taught me to fight much to my mother's chargine. When my 21st birthday came around I found out I was to be married off to some prince. I never even met the guy. It was all my mom's doing. I do not want to be someone trophy wife. I want to find love on my own. I want adventure, I want to fight, I want to go out live a little. If my mom had her way I would be married off to the first prince that came along. Well it was my father who told me to follow my heart. It led me here. I want to make a name for myself like he did. I don't want to be stuck in a castle all day, studying, practicing to be the perfect bride."

"I am sure that Azumi would be glad to see you. I can take you to a lounge room where you can relax while I go see if I can find her for you." Sarah liked this girl's style. She stood out in unique way. People who do that had a better standing in her eyes.

Wes had been conscious at this point, but still hadn’t had the energy to open his eyes. He listened to Amra’s story and felt badly that he had planned to take her back without questioning the reason why she left in the first place. A little bit of time had passed and Wes began to feel like normal, he assumed it must’ve been the work of some magic to heal his leg so quickly. He opened his eyes and sat up, recognizing Amra and Azumi, even though he had never really met the later. Wes retrieved the napping Joltik and placed him on his shoulder and stood up to walk away. “Thank you for healing me, I’m sorry for any trouble I might have caused.” He apologized and looked towards the guildmaster. He fiddled around in his pouch for a little, hoping to find some coins as recompense for the damage he caused, but was dismayed when he found himself penniless; after all, the reason he had even accepted this quest was because he was more short than usual. He would never admit it to strangers but the reason he found himself broke was he had just used up all of his savings to cure a poor village that had broken out in plague, having to pay for rare medical ingredients. Upon doing so he would not have been able to live with dignity if he had forced the impoverished people to pay him for such a basic humanitarian service, thus leading him to seek more quests. “This is awkward but I seem to be out of money at the moment, I will find a way to pay you back.” Wes chuckled his promise as he made his way towards the door.

"Hey I thought you wanted your payment? What will happen when you turn up empty handed?" Amra felt for the guy. He seemed to be very troubled and it would not be right for her to just let him leave like he did. She reached out to stop him from going.

“Heh, they can try to find me if they’re that upset. But I doubt I’m in much danger, they’ll probably assume I was killed in my attempt.” He confidently joked then suddenly turned stern, “It’s you who should be worried, the amount I was offered was more than I’ve ever seen in my life, I’m sure they could hire far more... hmmm- convincing- people.” Wes spoke in a grave tone, half worried for the girl as he processed what he was saying. “I assume I was only their first choice because they were hoping for subtlety, but now that it’s out there, who knows what they’ll do?” Wes quickly shifted back to his light hearted attitude, seeming to have already forgotten about the serious words he had just spoken. “As for money, I won’t have too much trouble finding other means, albeit means that your guild might not approve of.” He replied.

Amra felt for the guy. She knew she would not regret what she was about to do. Flare came up to her she had a pouch in her mouth. Amra took the pouch and looked inside. It was worth a lot in gold. There were some precious gems and few jewelry pieces that would fetch a lot of gold out there in the markets. "Here take it. I do not need it. You seem to be good guy. Why don't you tell us about yourself. I am sure both of us would love to hear some of what is troubling you. I am sorry I caused you so much pain when I shot your leg. I did not want to hit it the way I did. I wamted to only graze your leg. I really did not want to embed the arrow into it. I just wanted to prove that I am not just some princess that has be taken back to her parents when she leaves the castle." Amra held out the bag for him to take. Flare nudged Wes on his shoulder. She planed to push him forward.

“Thanks, but I don’t accept charity.” He replied cordially, trying his best to hide his temptation. “As for me all you need to know is I’m a bit of a traveling apothecary; however, I can never bring myself to charge my clients, which often leaves me broke. So I go around doing rogues work in order to support my life as an apothecary. This mission was supposed to cover a recent endeavor of mine, thus the reason I am unable to repay my debt to you all at the moment, for which, I again, apologize.”

Amra smiled at the guy. He was not as bad as he seemed. He wanted to help others. Well if he would not take it. She would not make him. "Well how about this. Would you accept a partner in your cause. Trust me there is more of this where it came from. You could always work it off with helping out the guild on missions. If what you say is true then we could use someone who knows how to heal out in the field. It would have help out a lot with the mission earlier today." She hoped the guy would see what this was. "You know I would love to hear how an apothecary became a rogue. It must be a good tale to listen to." Amra leaned up against the wall. She was tossing the bag up in the air with one hand and catching it over and over.

Rolen nodded.

“Yes, Azumi is blonde. I’m one of the new recruits. Please, come on in and I’ll go check in with her.”

He stepped back from the doorway so that she could come in if she wanted.

Maira gave another shriek when the children whirled around and turned into the tall figure from before in the woods. She flinched back, unable to bring herself to look at them.

Azumi listened to the two talk, she was a little hurt with Amra's comment about needing a healer earlier that day, even though it was Skyler's doing, she felt she could've done something better. Azumi sighed, to announce she was still in her room.
"If you need a mission, I have a good one. How about you fix the hole you left in our roof? The reward: a thank you. After that, I can consider you joining our guild." She sat down on her bed.
Everything that had been going on had been too much and her energy had been drained. She was at her limit, but too proud to admit it.

Samantha nodded and walked inside the guild house. She looked around, even seeing Evan on the ceiling. "That's... An odd Pokemon you have..." She pointed upwards and then began walking towards the dinning room. Once she walked inside, she noticed the hole in the wall. She thought it was an odd way to let sunlight in, but she wasn't an expert on decorations, so she was okay with it. Sarah had said to go to the lounge, but she didn't need to wait for Azumi's approval, she knew she had it already. Bob, her Alolan Rattata, got on top of a chair and curled up on it.