• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

"Wow, the view from here is great for the parade, but I should get towards the town or somewhere I could see," Ashley whispered, "I'm going to attempt to find Razan before I go to a spot to see the coronation."

She then looked around for him, writing a note to him.

'Dear Razan,
I'm going to find a spot to view the coronation, follow Kato when you get this note,
Love, Ashley'

Kato took the letter and went to look for Razan, as Ashley found a spot, front and right of the mural.

----------------

Devin had finished up helping with his end of decorations, as Empoleon was watching the parade.

---------------

Tempest and Selina had finished with their help when Meganium called out.

"What is it?" Selina asked.

Meganium had spotted a very familiar Chimecho floating the street.

"Windchime?" Tempest asked.

"Chime!" Windchime called out.

"Awwww, what a cutie, is it yours?" Selina asked.

"My aunt's..." Tempest was cut off.

"Which aunt?" Selina asked.

"Ashley."

"As in the Stormbreaker?" Selina asked.

"Yes." Tempest shyly replied.

Razan was surprised to hear that Rowena wanted to hear what he was having trouble with. He sighed and began to talk slowly to her.
"13 years ago, my village was attacked. Why it was attacked, I don't know, but it was a massacre. A genocide to my people...."
Razan had to stop for a few moments to collect himself, and then continued.
"I...I can only remember a few details...I was young then. But I do remember parts of it...."
Now Razan started to tell everything. "There were two Organization members there. I-I know there was. There's no way that a single one could take out a thousand people. And, I don't even know how they got to us. Our village was in the middle of nowhere, not on any maps, and we were alone in the world. Just ourselves. Only a village member could find the way through the forests and the traps we set up. We wanted to be alone. But somehow...somehow the managed to find us! They....they killed everyone....except me...CrossBlade was one of those members. I don't know who the other one was. They-th"

Razan was breaking down now. Reliving the memories he had locked away all those years ago. Sworn never to retrieve them from that place.
Tears started to form in his eyes.
"They killed my family....ri-right in front of my eyes...they forced me to watch. They forced me to watch my people being killed! My friends! My neighbors! One after another they just kept doing it no matter how much at screamed for them to stop! I ran away and tried to hide! I begged them to kill me instead of them!"

Razan was now openly crying as he talked. He didn't stop. He didn't care anymore. He didn't care if someone he barley knew would hear this.
"They forced me to work for them. To join the the Organization. I tried running away one night, but I was caught. By CrossBlade. He...."
Razan closed his eyes. "He gave me this scar on me. He made sure that I didn't leave....."
"For ten years I worked for them. I killed thousands. I didn't kill anyone with my own hands, but I assisted. And each time I did it, I was reminded why I hated them. For the crimes they committed. For the people they slaughtered."

Razan shook his head. "I took my chances when the StormBreakers came. I turned on everyone. They still have a grudge on me. I joined the StormBreakers, but CrossBlade still came after me. After a while the StormBreakers did the split missions, and CrossBlade was killed. When I got back, I had a letter on my desk. It was a confession, saying that he was glad that I had gotten out of it earlier than most, and that he hated it as well. It reminded him of his brother, which was Tyler's father. He died in battle, and he couldn't do anything. Then he told me that I didn't know the full story of what had happened that day. When they took me away. He claimed he saved me. At the end, he wrote, what really happened..."

"Now I've been trying to figure out what he means. What do you mean what really happened? There could be thousands of possibilities..."

Razan went quiet, realizing he had just said everything, and for a few moments, the pain had stopped. "I'm sorry.." He said apologizing.

Annette screamed excitedly. "Yes of course! That's amazing!" She hugged Sarah.

Azumi smiled. "Of course I would love to. I would hug you but I'm not allowed to get up." She said as a maid did her toe nails and another one was still working on her hair. "I honestly don't think all of this is unecessary."

Annette gave Azumi and angry look. "It's an important event and you have to be perfect! Remeber, you represent Kelan now."

Azumi bit her lip. She hadn't thought about it that much. "You're right I guess." She sighed as if she surrendered.

Annette smiled. "Don't worry, you just focus on being mentally ready. I'll worry about the rest." She turned to Sarah. "If you're not busy, I need some flowers. We need to see which one goes with Azumi's dress. I need a white lilly and a some violets."

The town was even more crowded now. The parade had finished and the streets were occupied by the Kelan citizens. Their attention was on the mural. The high society memebers talked amongst each other, they seemed to be planning something.

After what seemed forever to Azumi, she was finally ready. Azumi was wearing a blue with white dress, with no sleeves but it was long, leaving a long blue tail behind her. They had removed the silver from her arm and decorated both with fancy solve bracelets and rings. She wore Leo's and Tyler's necklaces of course and two flowers on her hair. Which in the end Annette decided to leave it simple so they wouldn't struggle with the crown. Azumi looked in the mirror and sighed. "I'm so nervous."

Annette looked at her with a big smile. "You're gonna do great. Now let's go, the event starts in 10 minutes. Where's Wes?"

Nana, who had also silver decorations and a blue dress shrugged. Anakin just wore a simple blue ribbon while Fifi work a pink bow that went with Annette's dress.

"You do look nice Azumi, though there is on thing you are missing." Sarah turned to Annette. She had a small smirk on her face as she thought of it. "Do you think that she have a bit of make up on. Here let me." Walking up Sarah carefully applied a bit of blush and eyeshadow that brought out her eyes. "There now you are perfect. Come on let's go see if we can get the other person who will have a bit of problem with all of this. Now remember Azumi walk with your back straight and stand like I do." Sarah had always walked with perfect posture. She may have not come from a family of privilege, but she had had years of training that showed her skill in edicate.

Amra admired the ring that Rolen had given her, it was beautiful. She could tell that Tyler had made it, which brought a bit of a pang to her heart, but she loved it nonetheless. "Come on we should find a spot to watch the ceremony."

Rowena listened to the story of how Razen was taken. It was a lot like how her brother was taken. She remembered coming home to a note from Sarah saying that their parents were dead and their brother taken, she then went onto training with both a master mage, and her mentor who was a great swordsman. "You know your story is not so differnt from my brother's. The only thing was that it was just our parents that were killed. So I understand what you are going through. I know it is hard, but it will get better. Later on after the ceremony, we can take a look at the books and the riddle that you have come across in the letter. Now come on get ready you have a young lady that you have to meet."

Rolen agreed with Amra. He wanted to get a good spot, if they could. He felt like he owed a lot to Azumi. She had been the only person to accept him into her guild, even though he had tried several other guilds first. He had learned a lot from her as well. He nodded to Amra and began walking. Even after a week in the castle, he still didn't know his way around very well, so as they walked he dropped behind a bit to let her take the lead.

Razan listened to what Rowena said, and then a voice seemed to spark inside of him.

You don't know in the slightest. You don't know what it feels like. Being tortured by yourself. Your worst fears strangling you, holding you over the edge, waiting for the right moment to drop you over. You don't know what it feels like to be the only one alive. You don't know the things that I witnessed. Everyone I ever knew was dead. I was alone. You weren't.

Razan shut these thoughts out, slightly disturbed that a part of him thought that about her.

He nodded, and slowly got up. He winced as he felt the pain of his scar. Eventually he made it to his room, and put on the same clothes he had worn to the dance. He thought about that night for awhile, and continued to make himself look presentable. He combed back his white hair into its normal slicked back position.

Razan started walking to the ceremony, and then found Ashley's Greninga Kato, and took the note it was holding. He read it and smiled, and followed.

From the moment he walked into where the ceremony was held, he could easily spot her. The sunlight reflected off of her hair, making her stand out. He walked over to her, and sat down. "You certainly look magnificent," Razan said with a smile.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Wes looked handsome and sharp. His shirt was buttoned up to his neck. He stood by the end of the hallway, waiting for Azumi. He had his hair combed back, a nice traditional black Kelan suit that fit him perfectly. He looked around calmly, although he was truly nervous.

Rene walked close to the mural, with Michi on her right shoulder. She was anxious to see the coronation. Azumi had taken her in without asking anything in return and gave her a home. Now, that woman would become Queen. Rene could only imagine how much she would do for everyone in Kelan.

Ashley sat down next to Razan and took his hand. Windchime flown over from its encounter with Tempest and floated above their heads.

"Thank you," Ashley responded, "You look great!"

The two were waiting for the ceremony, Kato had taken a meditating position behind the two.

--------------

Devin had found a spot sitting next to a tree, Empoleon not far behind.

--------------

Tempest had taken Selina's hand and took a spot on the other side of the street. Selina had leaned her head on his shoulder as he watched on, waiting.

Azumi stood straight like Sarah said. She had been raised as the King's goddaughter, so this wasn't new to her. But, she appreciated the advice. Azumi looked like she wasn't breathing as she walked down the hall. Annette, Fifi, Nana and Anakin followed quickly behind.

When Azumi saw Wes, she finally exhaled and smiled. "Well, it's about time you dress nicely. It's a good look for you." She walked up to him. "Can you walk with me?"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Wes smirked as he unbuttoned his neck. He offered Azumi his arm. He looked back at the others and smiled. Going from a young boy who had nothing to being the man walking the new queen of Kelan, Wes felt proud of himself. He remembered what the King told him. You needed to have power to make a change. Azumi had that power now and he was going to dedicate his life to protecting her. She was the one person Wes could trust to make things right.

"I would never miss this opportunity. You look pretty yourself. Almost up to my level." Wes walked Azumi down the hall.

Azumi took a hold of Wes' arm and walked with him. Soon they reached the end of the hall, where the red carpet began. It lead them up some fancy stairway until reached the exit to the mural. Once they stepped out, the royal guards saluted them, with their golden armor and holding up the Kelian flag. Azumi followed the red carpet. As soon as they were visible, the crowd began to cheer. Fireworks went up into the air, along with confetti and balloons.

Azumi took deep breaths, as she felt herself become more nervous. She smiled at waved at the people, like a child waving at his parents while in a play. A cold chill went down Azumi's spine as she walked in front of the high society, they didn't seem happy to see her. She then reached her father, who smiled as he saluted her also. Azumi didn't care for traditions and gave him a hug. She then let go of Wes and separated from the group. The last step she was on her own. She walked up a couple of steps and stood in front of the small pillar holding the crown. The priest stepped up, it was Leo's master.

Azumi was glad to see a familiar face. They smiled at each other, they both missed Leo and he would've loved to see this moment. The priest raised his hands to silence the town.

"Today it is a very special event. Kelan has gone through a lot lately. Two wars in such short time is unspoken off. We lost so many loved ones, people we did not get to say goodbye to, people who we were to marry, who were our brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, friends and soul mates. Within them, was our King. Who gave his life to save the world. But, fate had prepared for this. 22 years ago a small child was born. One that become one with it's people, that lead us to victory, that gave everyone a chance to prove just how incredible they can be. This woman, is standing here. She was recommended by the king, by the crown itself and many more to take the throne. Before we crown her, does anyone have anything against Azumi Towers becoming queen?"

Razan smiled at Ashley's compliment, and then gazed into the mural that was in front of them. He felt the pang of loss in his heart. The war had taken the lives of the innocent, his friends and his comrades. The thoughts lead to the day, and he quickly shook them out. Not now.

The ceremony had begun, and Razan watched onward. He carefully listened to his speech, taking in everything silently.
Razan didn't have anything against Azumi. She had been a great leader, and the one who had basically ended the war. Who wouldn't be on her side?

Emma had only just woken up after a long night of drinking, fighting, and... not much else. She really hadn't been seen for a while, she had been training for a long while to get used to her new equipment. First thing she did was grab a bottle of brew and proceeded to open it. She sluggishly walked out of her room, stopping as she thought for a moment. She looked down at the bottle as she looked at the note on it: "For Azumi". Her eyes grew wide as she rushed back into her room and dug through the closest, realizing what day it was. She quickly tossed on the first dress she could find, slapped a ribbon on the bottle, and zoomed out the door. She ran as fast she could to... wherever everyone else was. On the way, she tripped quite a few times due to her not usually wearing a dress, so it was a bit dirty. When she bursted in, she may have accidentally broken down a door, catching it and carefully putting back into place so it wouldn't fall. She panted a bit as she stood there, bending over due to fatigue. She looked over to wherever Azumi was and squinted, giving a weak thumbs up before lightly collapsing. She then held the entire bottle of alcohol with a ribbon around the neck in the air while face-first on the ground. Such a card, she was.

Jake and Iris had found their spot watching the coronation. Jake was part of the Grand Court, so he wasn't against Azumi. Iris agreed with Jake, knowing about Azumi and the guild.

---------------

Devin was not against Azumi, he was actually one of her main supporters after the battle. He sat with Empoleon, stood next to his trainer.

-------------

Tempest and Selina perked up when the ceremony started. The two weren't against it. She was sitting next to a provincial hero, who looked up.

------------

Ashley was for Azumi to become Queen, she watched the ceremony with Razan, and her Pokemon. Kato meditated as Windchime landed in between them.

Maira stirred. She felt... heavy. The air felt ever so cool on her face, and her eyes opened. She stared at the unfamiliar ceiling for a minute or two before she sat up and looked around. She had absolutely no idea where she was. As she tried to figure out where she was and why she was there, she tried to think back to what she remembered last, and then recoiled at the memory of the excruciating pain that had suddenly surged through her. She shook her head and clenched her teeth, and flung away the blanket draped over her legs. As she was standing up, and almost falling over again, a woman who was certainly older than her, although still rather young, came into the room. She clapped her hands together when she saw that Maira was up.

“Oh! You’re finally awake! Good, good. You must be very hungry, I’ll grab some food for you. I had to check on you one last time before going down to the coronation.”

“Yes, some food would be ni- wait, coronation? And, umm, where am I?”

“Oh... King Henry died in the battle... you’re in the castle. You’ve been unconscious for about a week, and I’m the nurse assigned to keep an eye on you.”

Maira was filled with bitterness as she heard that the king had died. She sat down again on the bed, and stared at the floor. The nurse observed her for a moment before exiting the room and going to get some food.

"I have something to say..." an older man with a very neatly groomed gray mustache and a nice suit stood up among the high society group.
Azumi glared at the man, as so did many others. Except, of course, his little group, who looked around proudly. The man cleared his throat. "I believe this young lady lacks experience to handle such an important position. Yes, she has good military records, leads what is now the most successful guild, after the other higher ranked guilds died may I add, and she is daughter of one of the greatest generals. Her resume is good, I cannot deny that. But, what about economy? We just ended two wars and we all know that post war effects hit the economy in a very negative way. No military strategy is going to help with that. I think, the best thing to do would be to have such an important thing given to us and have her just deal with the representation of the country."

Azumi stood up. "You mean leave the kingdom to you and just use me as your doll?"

The crowd below began to buzz.

"Well that is a very... bad example, but not a bad idea. You can't possibly learn economics overnight and start running a country just like that. Nobody can." The man replied with a know it all vibe around him.

Azumi clenched her fist. "Economy doesn't get resolved in one night, it takes time and everyone doing their part to achieve it."

"Ah, spoken like a true ignorant of how economy works." The man smirked. "King Henry had a similar thought and yet he wasn't able to do anything to improve our economy. We had a 5% growth during his rein, which is not very impressive. I believe, giving us the power over economical decision could improve even more."

"Bullshit." Azumi replied. She waited for everyone to settle down after hearing the future queen use foul language."The only reason we haven't had any growth is because you people refuse to increase the salary of your workers. You pay the minimum for them to survive. If you were to increase their payments, they would spend more money on the markets, which would increase the demand of products, increase work, which creates jobs and repeat. This is what makes the economy work, not your pathetic attempt to keep your luxuries. You're afraid people will start their own business and leave you all without one. You should improve yourselves instead of trying to sink the others."

A loud cheer came from Kelan as Azumi finished talking. The man sat down, looking furious and offended along with the others in his group.

Azumi turned to the people. "I'm not here to leave up to King Henry's expectations, I'm here to surpass them. If anybody else has a problem, you know where to find me."

With that, Froppo placed the crown on Azumi's head. The crown glowed as it changed from a golden color to silver and reshaped to fit Azumi. The celebration in Kelan began in that moment. Azumi sighed loudly and smiled. She waved at everyone as she headed back to the castle. Her stomach felt like it was being twisted since she felt so nervous. As she walked by Wes she looked at him. "The queen requires your presence at her side." She said playfully.

Annette skipped happily into the castle. She had done a great job, nobody said anything negative about Azumi's looks.

Last edited:
Sarah had seperated herself from the group as she wanted to be with Zack who at the time was with the other nobles. Though she was seen as she left by some of the other high society people, who knew not to mess with Red Rose as her story and reputation proceeds her as someone who is ruthless when angered. Zack welcomed the long hiared assassin with open arms as they watched Azumi and waited.

Sarah was not happy with the man who spoke against Azumi walking up, she got into his face as he sat. Her pink eyes shown the anger she had for him. Her small manicured hand reached out and grabbed the expensive shirt that the man wore. "You listen here and listen well you ungrateful brat, Azumi is the most caring person I know. If you so much as say one bad thing about her again, I will personally make sure that you are not found ever again. Now form this moment on, you either shape up and be kinder, or I will come and get up all in your business. You will not like me if I have to come and make sure you are being fair to your employees again." With a flick of her wrist, she threw the man out of his chair and let him crumble to ground.

Walking up to Zack, she took his hand and walked into the castle. She walked passed the guards and up to wait for Azumi, when she came into the hall, Sarah spoke to her. "Do not worry about that week noble as I will be personally looking to making sure he is kinder to the people who he employs." Sarah said this with a wicked smile that be fitted a rogue of her standing. "By the way I wanted to introduce you to my finance, Zack Stone." Zack gave a respectful bow to the Queen of Kelan. He was taller then Sarah, and looked to have her sense of style as well.

Jason and Phoenix stood back from the large group. They did not want to be in the way of others, though they were able to listen to what the others were saying about the ceremony.

Amra was arm and arm with Rolen as she watched Azumi come up on the place were she could be seen. Though she knew they could watch from up were Azumi, she would rather not take away from her day. Amra was livid as the noble spoke up against Azumi. She would have went after the man, if it was not for Sarah beating her to the punch. Well that and Gene blocking her path to him, by herding her and Rolen who Amra had gripped by the hand, into the castle where she could calm down.

Rowena decided to check on the girl who had been asleep for about a week. Walking into Maria's room, she greeted the nurse as she turned to the bed. She was stunned to see the girl awake. "Maria you are awake. I am glad to see that you are feeling well enough to come out of the coma."

Well, she got up, bottle in hand, full of breath again. She looked around at all the people around her, and was adequately pleased by how many people actually cared. She could only recognize a few, but she knew the ones she didn't see, and simply cried on the inside. She exited the room, her hands held on her head as she did so. She bolted so she could, of course, catch up to Azumi. She handed her the bottle and attempted to do a curtsy. Of course she stumbled, and corrected her posture.
"Yo- I mean, greetings, your Magnificence. You do look wonderful as always. May I walk with you for a short while? And... uh... um... tea and biscuits...?"

“...Coma?”

Maira looked up from her seated position. It made sense, of course, but she hadn’t thought about what had happened to keep her asleep for a week. She looked at Rowena’s face for a moment before attempting to stand up. She was eager for news, so she began asking questions.

“We won the battle? I heard that the king died... what else happened?”

Rolen had had no objection to Azumi becoming queen, unless you counted the fact that her becoming queen left him to take charge of the guild. He was also unhappy with the nobleman who had objected to Azumi’s queenship, especially his suggestion that she be merely a figurehead, although not as much as Amra. He followed her as she was led by Gene into the castle in order to give the elven princess some time to cool off.

“Well, that guy was... hm. I mean, he might have been right about her not knowing economics very well, but she has lots of qualities that will make her one of the best leaders the country has ever had. And suggesting she be a puppet for them...”

"Emma!" Azumi threw her arms around the brawler. "Tea and biscuits? There's no fun in that!" She smiled. "You can walk with me anytime you want."

She turned her attention to Sarah and Zack. "It's an honor to meet you Mr. Stone. Congratulations on the engagement. Please, let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the wedding. It is part of my duty as the maid of honor."

Azumi stopped a guard who was walking by. "Listen, have the doors of all the walls open. People should be free to roam their Kingdom as they please. We don't need divisions between them."

"Even the castle doors?" The soldier replied.

"Did I not say ALL?" Azumi replied.

"Yes ma'am!" The Sol saluted her and left quickly.

"Now..." She turned to Emma. "I need another member in my Grand Court, I would love it if you joined. I know you don't do fancy grand Court stuff, but I would really love it if you were to join."

Annette tugged Azumi's sleeve. "There's something I have to show you."

Azumi nodded. "At dinner okay?" She sighed and turned back to Sarah. "Will you still be in my court? I understand if you decide to step out."

People began to walk towards the castle as the doors opened. They wanted to meet the new queen.

Ashley had glared at the man, but calmed down when Azumi proceeded to totally counter his point. She then called out to Razan as the ceremony died down, spotting a small and young woman, most important feature was she wore a pair of gauntlets, "Who was the woman that went looking for the Queen?"

------------

Devin Silver, Lord Silver of Everettshire, and the Lord of Mail, was furious that a fellow noble was opposing Azumi, darkness flared up around him. He then went try and deal with that noble, but the Red Rose already beat him to the punch, the darkness stopped. He then found said Assassin, and her fiancee. He then bowed at Azumi's presence. He then proceeded to explain himself, "Lord Devin Silver of Everettshire, in charge of international mail at the moment, may change with the reign. I believe you are going to be a great Queen."

---------------

Tempest suddenly got kissed on the cheek right after the newly crowned Queen went back into the castle. He waited at the door along with Selina.

--------------

Jake had just gotten to his Grand Court spot when it ended. He then looked around trying to find another member, but no luck. Iris helped him with his movement.

"Ugh... you've put me on the spot now... if I didn't know you better, I would say you would execute me if I said no... my main thing is this: what's gonna happen to the Stormbreakers? We save the kingdom and more, and what do we get for it, our leader being forced to step down into newer fancier shoes?"
She crossed her arms, looking around. She guessed it might be nice being one of the fancy types, but there were definite problems with it. She faced Azumi when she reached her decision.
"Alright, I'll do it on one condition. I'm not complying with any of this royalty crap. You won't expect me to change my way of living, learn all this fancy nonsense, and absolutely NO capes. Ever."

"I said NO. Capes. I know you, and you'll want them to be nice, big, and extravagant. I'll trip on it before I get the chance to punch anything. And sure, you can leave the guild to the runt, that don't bother me none. You'd better believe I'm taking you out to celebrate your new position later. I also already want to punch this guy, is that a good thing?"
She glared at Devin, already not liking how he's presented himself. Stated his full name, check, stated his house, check, stated his political position, check, showing signs of sucking up, she's already got a fist ready behind her back.

"Of course I will stay on the grand court. I never really had plans of stepping down from the position, besides you need someone to keep Emma from killing Mr. Stickuphisass here." Sarah had a small smirk on her face. Emma always brought out the playfull side of her that really shined when her favorite two people were around. "You know Emma I do not know if you met Zack here."

"Nice to meet you Emma, I'm Sarah's fiancee. She has told me so much about you, and it is really great to finally meet you." When Zack spoke his voice was smooth and soothing. It shown a grace that not many would have.

"You know Rolen I am glad to see Azumi opening the gates to castle. The elves have always worked this way about their people. It shows a trust that the ruler has for the people who are under them." Amra had calmed a little bit, but she would not be tamed very easily like most. The only one who had ever come close was the man she held the hand of.

Rowena sat as she listened to the questions that the earth mage asked. She decided to fill her in on everything that had happened since the battle. "Well a lot has happened a couple of days after the battle everything started over. The guild is in ruins, and we are all staying here while Phoenix works on the plans for the new guild house. A lot of people lost their lives in the battle..." Rowena contiued to tell the healer what she knew.

“Yes, that sounds like a pretty good way of doing things...”

Rolen took a deep breath. Even if being guild leader was going to be challenging for him, he had Amra on his side. He knew that even on the bad days, there would still be a sun shining through the clouds. He squeezed her hand gently and reached her down with his other to pet Gene.

Maira was saddened by Rowena’s words. The guild house had been her home, and just hearing about its destruction made her sad. She nearly burst into tears when she thought about all the good people who had died in the battle. She had known it would be bad, but that didn’t keep it from making her feel grief for all those people, most of whom she had probably never seen before. She ran a hand across her face and stared at one particular spot on the floor.

“Did anyone from the gui- who from the guild... passed on?”

"Oh," Ashley responded to Razan's explanation. She then stood up, and began to find Azumi. There were a lot of people.

--------------

Jake got up from his spot and immediately found his brother.

"Devin, what are you doing?" Jake asked.

Devin stood up and turned around to find Jake and Iris behind him..

"I introduced myself to the queen," Devin responded.

Jake gave a small glare towards Emma, who looked like she was about to punch Devin. His eye glowed orange for a moment the flickered back to its usual baby blue.

Azumi laughed at Emma's words. "No capes and no punching! You'll get plenty of opportunities to punch bad guys." She leaned close to Emma to whisper to her. "After the dinner party take the bottle to my room." She looked at every one else. "If you will all excuse me, I need to go outside and meet the town people." She bowed and headed towards the garden.

Annette ran up to Rolan and tugged on his sleeve. "Rolan! Can I get your help with a book?"

Bob ran despertly into Maira's arms and snuzzled against her.

"It is way better then a ruler thinking they are better then the common people I can tell you that. It takes a lot for someone like Azumi to do what she did, and quite frankly I admire her for it." Amra smiled at Rolen, and Gene rubbed his head into the hand that Rolen used to pet him. He had always liked the mage, and even more now that Amra and him had gotten together.

"A lot of people lost their lives in the war. Though I think the turning point for the war was when Sam sacrificed herself to take out Vlad, though that did not go as planned." Rowena then went on to telling the girl everyone who had sacrificed themselves for the war. "It was not pretty I do not know what would have happened if the king did not give Azumi the crown when he did."

Maira had begun petting Bob, who was huddled in her arms. She was about to ask the Alolan Ratana what was wrong when Rowena spoke. Maira stopped moving, wanting to make sure she had really just heard what she thought she had. That explained Bob’s behavior. Sam... was gone. She burst into tears, wanting to fling herself into the pillow and sob. She forced herself to hold steady. She couldn’t keep the tears from coming, though.

Rolen was about to respond to Amra when he felt something tugging on his sleeve. He turned his head to look at Annette while she asked for his help.

“Uhh, sure. Lead the way.”

Annette smiled at Amra. "I'll bring him back as soon as possible." She dragged Rolen away to a small set of chairs and tables in the corner. She sat down and pulled out a very old looking book. The cover seemed like it would fall out soon. She placed it on the table so Rolan could see it. "Look, I found it among my books. I though it was some old cooking book or something because there was no seal and the cover looks too plain. But..." She pulled out a sheet of paper and a pink pen. "When I try to copy what's written in it." She tried to write but nothing would appear on the paper. "See? If I do a random scribble..." She drew a few circles and they showed. "My pen works, but if I write with any intention of copying the information, it doesn't. I tried all different ways and nothing. So I'm guessing it's a seal to avoid its contents being copied. So, naturally it got my attention. It's in Latin and my latin isn't that good yet, but I managed to get a few things. First..." She turned the book over and pointed at some blurry symbols at the top. "... It says Volume 4 of 7. Which means there's 7 in total. Also, the title which is elementare se lapidibus. Which I think it means Elemental Stones, not sure but it must close to that. Also, the last cool thing..." She opened the book to a page she had bookmarked. "Look! It's Azumi's jewel!" She pointed at a picture of a blue gem. "So, what do you think?"

Azumi walked out of the castle. She followed the road towards the outsides the the walls. At the far end she could see the doors opened, but the people wouldn't walk in. It made sense, they hadn't been allowed to before unless they were residents. She reached the doors as people cheered for her. She raised her hand to speak. "Listen, this doors no longer represent a limit. You're all free to walk in and out as you please. We just ask you respect the facilities and care for them like we do."

People looked at each other confused until a small boy and girl ran inside, racing to see the castle first. Everyone laughed and followed after, many shaking Azumi's hand and thanking her. Azumi smiled and thanked them back for supporting her. She also got a few marriage proposals, from mostly men.

Bob cried along with Maira, while at the same time licking her hand, trying to calm her down.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene walked inside with the crowd. She was enjoying just being part of the crowd, it felt nice. Michi seemed to also enjoy it as some people would call her cute and pet her. What if they just retired and opened a shop? It was an option, but they needed to see what else the world had to offer first.

Rene saw Azumi greeting people and waited her turn quietly. She had been in the same guild with a princess and a queen, pretty interesting. Rene walked up to Azumi when it was finally her turn.

"Congratulations!" Rene said as she hugged Azumi. "Listen, there's something I've been wanting to tell you. I'm leaving. Not forever, I'm coming back, I just need to find myself and I don't think I can accomplish that here. Could you tell the others? I hate saying goodbyes." She hugged Azumi again, harder this time. "Thank you for giving me a home. I promise to come back. So, please tell Rolan to save me a spot okay?" She kissed Azumi on the cheek and ran of, holding in her tears.

She went up to Arcanine, who seemed ready to go. Rene got on and brushed Arcanine's fur. She smiled as she looked down at the fire Pokemon.

"Sol." She said in a low voice. "That's your new name now."

Sol barked loudly as he began running. Rene held on tight to the sword Sol had left behind as she and Michi rode away.

Wes watched from afar how Azumi interacted with the townsfolk. He smiled and walked away. He needed to train and become stronger. He didn't have any electrical powers anymore, so he had to work twice as hard now if he was to protect his new queen.

Razan watched the ongoing crowds of people, and shook his head. He certainly wouldn't have been able to deal with all of those people. Azumi already had enough to deal with, so he left her alone. He walked away from the castle, and into the practically deserted city.
All of them were at the ceremony...
The Weather mage sighed and continued walking down the streets, his shoes being the only sound. Eventually he came to the outskirts, then to the forest, and he went deeper and deeper in. The trees started to get closer together. "Somehow I always end up here..." Razan said to himself. Castform who with Razan's knowledge, was hiding in his robes, came out, and floated around, enjoying the change of scenery. Razan smiled at this, and then sat in a nearby tree. After a while he began to think about the possible codes, and one thought lead to another. That day. Those memories.
Eventually he drifted off to sleep and the area began to fill with fog.

Rolen was very interested in this magical book. He listened carefully to the entirety of Annette’s explanation, and began to get excited about it. He held up his hand for quiet and then closed his eyes as he began to cast a Detect Magic spell. When he reopened his eyes, he could detect the presence of magical energy. The book definitely gave off a magical aura, and he began to investigate. The weave was unlike anything he had ever seen before. He thought for a moment and then looked at the illustration of Azumi’s jewel. It certainly seemed to match.

“This is really interesting... we’ll need to do some investigating. Maybe talk to Azumi and see what she knows about the jewel. You hang onto the book for now, maybe see if you can translate anything else...”

Annette closed the book and put it away. "I will become and expert on it! I'll tell Azumi when she has more time and is used to her new role." She smiled at Rolan. "It's our secret okay?" She skipped away.

Azumi watched as Rene left. She admired her for going on her own the way she did. She was going to miss her. Azumi spent the rest of the day celebrating with her people and friends. She got drunk with Sarah and Emma in her room, falling asleep with a giant smile on her face. Despite all her new responsibilities, she was at peace.