• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Emma nodded, then limped her way over to a stump at the side of camp, sitting on it. She hated the splint she had put on herself, so she ripped it off, along with her boot, looking at her calf. It was very much swollen, a large gash here and there. She shrugged, spit on the wound, then shoved the boot back on. She wasn't exactly one for medical care, and usually walked off any pain that she had, even if her legs were near broken. When she noticed her bones didn't feel right, she gave them a good hard smack, giving a small grunt of pain as they went back into place.

"Man... now I'm even more upset... damn thing destroyed my flask. Now I have to go and get another one... I wonder what would happen if I took some sand from that thing and made it into another one..."

Azumi finished moving the body and placed it inside the hole. She looked down at it with a sad look. ¨I´m sorry I couln´t save you...¨ She then heard Emma´s grunt of pain and turned around, noticing her leg.
Azumi walked over to Emma and kneeled next to her. ¨You also got your leg hurt?¨ She asked as she began treating it with her water magic. ¨It´s pretty bad, but I should be able to stop the swelling, we need to get your bone checked.¨ She laughed a little. ¨Maybe we can go together.¨ After she finished treating her she struggled back to her fit. ¨No lifting heavy things now.¨ She patted her on the shoulder. ¨Thanks for protecting me.¨ She turned around walked over to the center.
¨Okay everyone we have to move out soon! I need everyone ready to go in 5 minutes!¨ She called from the center. She then began gathering her things along with Anakin. Nana just watched like some sort of supervisor.

Last edited:
Tyler began to gather up all the supplies and put it into his monstrosity of a bag. Too bad he didn’t get to use any of the Chucker Magnets he thought. He was a little frustrated with Azumi from the coin taking, but also kind of glad. He would not have the urge to figure out more about it. After he had gathered his belongings, he signaled his Pokémon to come to him. Jerry and Octo-Bug still seemed skeptical of the coin Tyler had, any were a little worried. “Don’t worry bout’ me,” Tyler said to them reassuringly, “Azumi has it, so I won’t go psycho again. But he still wanted to know more about it before that, “serious” talk with Azumi. He went to the only person who didn’t seem to be hurt but was also punched by the spirit in his coin. Rolen.

Tyler walked right up to him. “Hey, I know you are the only one who should have any idea of what this thing is besides me. We need to talk, maybe in the way back, and I need to tell you about flashbacks I keep having AND images the coin had sent me. None of it makes much sense, and have tried to control it when I was attacked by a golem, and that went pretty well. But one of the images I have no idea about is a part of the figure when I was young, going inside the coin.” Tyler said to him.

Rolen turned to look at Tyler. He hadn’t noticed too much during the battle, and wasn’t entirely sure what the blacksmith was talking about part of the time, but he nodded anyway as he checked his bag.

“I can talk if you want.”

He opened the flap of the bag to see Faze sleeping in the opening. He gave a sigh and picked up the Psi Pokémon, draping it over his shoulder and then continuing to dig through the bag and make sure he wasn’t missing anything.

After Azumi magic-ed her leg up, she sprung to her feet, and began walking back to the guild once again. Pack knew better than to worry about his partner's health and safety, she would toss him around. He simply let her walk along.

"Drops, on me, let's go! We've got no time for idle chatter, we have multiple people who need to be tended to! If I can march back while my bones aren't wanting to cooperate, then you can get back just fine!"

After everyone was done packing, Azumi lead them back to town. She was silent the whole way, except for when she would check on everyone else. When they left the forest, the sun had risen. The group kept walking until they finally reached the guild house.
"Everyone." Azumi told the group at the entrance. "Get some rest, we will skip training today. You are all free to do what you please. I will call a meeting once I get the results from the Grand Court. I do, however, need to warn you not to get your hopes up. We failed the mission, we did not bring any ax men back." She smiled, trying to look positive now. "But, we got a new recruit. Everyone make him feel welcome and Rolan if you could show him the room next to yours." Azumi opened the doors to the guild house and went straight to the meeting room.

Once down at the meeting room she began writing the report of what happened. She was having a hard time concentrating since she still had some blood from the lumberjack in her nails. She stopped writing and buried her face in her hands. She did not cry, but just wanted to be in the dark for a few moments.

Nana meanwhile sat in the dinner, eating some sweets they had set up for her. Anakin unpacked everything at Azumi's room.

~~~Meanwhile at the Grand Court~~~

A royal soldier walked up to Grand Court member, Leo. Leo had golden blonde hair, he had no beard and a handsome face. His green eyes always looking bright and he always had a pleasant smile on his face. He was a light mage, he never dressed like one, be preferred to dress like a swordman.
"Sir, the guild we sent to the lumberjack mission came back. Looks like they all survived." The royal soldier said.
"Any report from the leader yet?" Leo asked as he read through a book.
"No sir, but it should be here soon."
"Good, bring it straight to me. A rank D guild that survived that definitely needs my attention." Leo said with a smile.
The royal soldier excused himself and left.

Rolen was quiet on the way back, thinking over the mission. The man with the Tyranitar has said only one man had escaped the lumberjack camp; did that mean they had failed the mission? Rolen could be very stubborn or prideful at times, and this upset him; his first mission had been a failure.

Once back at the guild, Rolen listened to Azumi’s instructions and showed Napoleon the room next to his. He couldn’t say he would enjoy having this person as a next-door neighbor, with the potential for a lot of noise while he was studying, and the fact that his Charmander could be a fire hazard if it wasn’t careful.

Once he was done showing Napoleon to his room, Rolen went back to his room and changed into his Wizard’s robes. His other, active clothes were damp and his skin was rubbed raw in places where he had been scratched by sand inside the wet clothing. They were not fit to wear until he could get them cleaned out, so he folded them up and set them over a chair. He left the room again, leaving Faze sleeping over his pillow.

The wizard made his way into the dining room and sat down, since this was the only place other than his room where he was comfortable sitting down just now. And for some reason he didn’t feel like being in his room.

Home sweet home, Tyler thought. It was good to be home, but he didn’t know what to do. He banged his head against the walls a few times, and then realized that he hadn’t slept in a while. Tyler laid in his bed for a while, and slowly drifted to sleeep.

From Azumi’s things in her room, the coin began to softly glow.......

(This is a dream..........)
Tyler found himself at a table across from his doppelgänger spirit. “I realize you have many questions, but I cannot answer them all.” The ghost said in a much deeper voice than Tyler. “But I can only tell you what I was there for.” Tyler sat anxiously across him, waiting for answers. “I am part of your soul,” the figure said, “I remember CrossBlade, a dark magic sorcerer, and the coin. I remember being raised out of your body, and part of me, being infused with the coin. I wanted to come back out to you, but I was held in by dark magic.” Said the figure.
“Tyler I am part of you that was separated long ago, and when they took me you lost the ability to fight that you inherited from your father......” The ghost started to vanish, “No! Come back!” Tyler yelled, but he wouldn’t. “My name is Skyler, at your service.......” were the ghosts last words before he drifted off.

Tyler awoke sweating, and breathing at a very fast pace. He hoped the meeting would be soon, he needed to explain some stuff to his Guild members.

Sarah took the time to change into a different set of clothes. She took the time to store her potions in her room down in the basement. Sarag thought she would check on her guild leader and walked to her room. She knocked on the door to announce her presence. "Azumi, it's me Sarah. Do you have a miniute to talk?"

Amra walked with the others she was a little mad that the huy got away. She would love to find the guy and kick his but. When Amra got to the guild she was met by Flare her shiny Rapidash. She reached up and rubbed her muzzle. "Hey there girl. It is nice to see you agian." Flare nuzzled into Amra's hair. They walked into the guild hall. In her room she changed into some different clothes. They were along the same lines as the ones she just took off.

Sarah walked in and took the seat in front of Azumi. "I wanted to come and check up on you. It is not every day that we have failed a mission like that. Also you had watched a lumberjack die in your arms." Sarah wanted to make sure she was ok. Umbre had went to check up on all of the raindrops and decided to stay with Rolen. She rested by his side.

Amra walked into the dining hall to find Rolen and Nana. She took the seat next to him. "Hey you did good out there. I am sorry if I was insulting before. I just have never had the chance to learn you name. How are you feeling about everything that happened?"

Rolen thanked Nana for the cookies, tasting one and enjoying it. He pet Umbre and offered one to her as well. He chewed on the cookie as Amra sat down next to him.

“Thank you. And my name is Rolen.”

He paused to think about the last part of the question, still petting Umbre with one hand. He eventually gave a sigh and continued.

“I am not very happy about it. I wasn’t much use, and all the fighting we did turned out to be for nothing. The lumberjacks are all dead except for one, if that guy is to be trusted at all. But I think he was boasting.”

When they got back to the guild house, the wizard showed Napoleon his room. Looks like i'm going to be his neighbor huh. I guess I should try being friends with them. Napoleon's room was well from the light shining in through the window above a small working desk. He put Igneel to sleep and started unpacking. Soon he was putting the finishing touch. A portrait of him, his late mother, and the whole village. He decided not to cry. Crying is for the weak. After a while Napoleon woke charmander up and together they went downstairs to the guild hall to where it seemed everyone was and he introduced himself. "Um my name is Napoleon Lionheart. And this is my charmander, Igneel. Hope we get along." He turned his head shly and put his hand through his hair.

Azumi smiled at Sarah. "Well thank you. I'm really stressed to be honest. It was a bad outcome but it could've gone worse. But, we all made it back together and that's what's more important." She sighed and rubbed her face with her hands. "I just can't stop thinking of what I could've done to avoid all the bad things. I know it's pointless thinking that way, but I can't get it out of my head." Anakin walked in, he bowed to salute Sarah and stood next to Azumi.
"Just in time Anakin, I just finished the report." Azumi put the paper she was working on in an envelope and gave it to Anakin. "Take it to the Grand Court please."
Anakin nodded and took off.
Azumi looked at Sarah. "Now to wait for the Court to respond. I don't expect good news, just as long as they understand the reason we failed." She took a deep breath. "Anyways, what about you? Are you okay?"

Nana watched Napoleon arrive. She chewed her cookie slowly as he presented himself.

"Well I am glad to see you are not taking it too hard. You know I am here for you if you need me." Sarah had always looked out for others. It was in her nature to do so. "You know if you ever need to talk about anything just seek me out. I know what it is like to do things and they not go as planned."

Umbre rested her head on Rolen's lap. She sensed that he was someone who needed help the most. She took the cookie from him and hapily ate it.

Amra took in what Rolen had said. "Well you did help quite a bit. Not everyone has to be good at fighting. I can't use magic that well. Which is surprising with how my family is. I take after my dad's side in that regard. You know I could always teach you how throw a knife or weld a dagger. It might come in handy later on. You never know when it will be needed."

Tyler quickly walked to the guild room. When he opened the door, he discovered that Azumi and Sarah were having a conversation. ¨Sorry to barge in or anything, but we need to have that talk Azumi, and I have a good guess to what this thing is. But before we talk, I need the coin. I will not use to fight, I just want to show you.¨ He really hoped she would give it back, but he did understand why she did it. If he overused it, who knows what would happen.

Before when he went to Azumi´s room, Tyler wondered where the coin could be. But just as he thought that, the coin sent a small flash to show. He quickly grabbed it, and flicked in the air and caught it. ¨Nice to have you back buddy,¨"he said to the coin who gave him a flash in return. Normaly he wouldn't barge in, but this was urgent matter.

¨Can I show you?¨ he said to Azumi.

Last edited:
Evan stayed near the broken oak tree the night before. The little Pokémon could not help but think all about the true meaning of life. He sighed when he slowly floated upwards from a few solar rays that struck his head. He decided to make his way towards a house he recalled from a few prior days. He gulped and remained in the doorway of what was likely to be an unfamiliar association of some sort.

He took a slight breath and closed the book. He allowed the book to float on his left side, while the crystal remained on the right as usual. The crystal fizzled when he attempted to perform an advanced spell on himself. Another deep sigh emanated from the infant after a fraction of a second. He decided to silently enter the house and hug the ceiling. From there, he discreetly made his way towards the hall after he picked up on a nearby formal discussion.

Cecil decided to stay in his wooden hut after various potions were carefully made earlier. He arised from his straw bedding and attempted to recollect the mystical potion he made in the realm of nod. He gave a slight sigh and decided to stretch his tiny feet for a brief moment.

Azumi sighed as Tyler walked in and took the coin. She looked at Sarah. "Sarah, if you could give us a moment please."

She waited until Sarah left and looked at Tyler. "Tyler. You know I really appreciate you. The way you freely express your feelings is something I can't do and I admired that. I'm a big fan of your work and I'm sure the rest are also." She took a deep breath. "But, you seem to have a problem following orders and acting without thinking. I asked you to stay in the clearing, you send your Pokemon into the forest and go running after it. Then, I take the coin from you, because of obvious reasons, and you pick pocket me to get it back! You went into my personal space to disobey an order I had made. Then you use it again. After seeing various times what using it does to you, you when ahead and did it. Worst of all, while facing danger. If I tell you something, it's not because I want to, it's because it's the logical thing to do. My demands are to keep the guild safe, you disobeying puts everyone else in danger. Then, after all of this... You walk in here and take the coin again." She stood up and crossed her arms. "I expect this kind of behavior from a rain drop, not from you. Now, I know the coin is important to you and I will do everything I can to help you, but I can't do it if I cannot trust you. So, I want to hear from you, what am I to expect from you from now on?"

Nana sensed that one Pokemon from the forest again. She looked at Rolan and Amra and send the message. "Intruder, stranger danger."

Rolen was slightly surprised when he heard Nana’s voice in his head, since he hadn’t been expecting it. He glanced around, but saw nothing. He hadn’t had time to prepare any spells since they got back, and if there was a hostile intruder would be defenseless.

“Intruder? Where? Nana, if you’re sure someone’s here can you please let Azumi know?”

He was sure that the guild leader would be tired just as much, or probably more, than any of them, but if there was an intruder then she needed to know.

¨I understand.¨ Tyler said. ¨A lot as happened that I cannot explain, but part of it I can. I know I am not the most dependable person out there, but curiosity killed the Meouth, and a lot of other people. You have my trust, but to trust me, you must trust both of us. Don´t worry, when I do this it won´t hurt because i´m not in battle.¨ Tyler flicked the coin up in the air, caught it, and the coin flashed. A light breeze went through the room, and Tyler's eyes turned red. He had lied about it not hurting, but kept it to himself. He didn't want Azumi to worry. He clenched his teeth together, and sure enough, the figure rose out of the coin, and its feet touched the floor. The figure was the same as Tyler except transparent and white. ¨Greetings,¨ said the figure, ¨I have a bit of explaining to do.¨

¨This is Skyler,¨ Tyler said gesturing to him, ¨He is part of me trapped in the coin.¨ ¨From what I have experienced, Tyler undergo-ed soul separation and containment magic. A sorcerer cut a fourth of it and trapped me in a coin, and from what I have said, Tyler does not have a complete soul, which means if he dies, he will become a ghost.¨ Skyler said. ¨I also have to apologize for something, you completely healed the Lumberjack, I was the one who killed him. Tyler was going through distress, which called me without him knowing. I identified the source of Tylers distress from the lumberjack, went inside you and changed your magic to life absorbing dark magic. And for that, I am greatly sorry.¨ Tyler nodded at Skyler. ¨Since we have this all figured out, we will not disobey you anymore, we just needed time for ourselves.¨ Tyler said.

Nana realized she made a mistake and that Rolan was right. But she didn't like that. She took the cookies from Rolan and walked out of the dinning room. She sent a message to the entire guild. "Intruder alert, Rolan no help!" She giggled, now she made Rolan look bad. She began wondering the guild house looking for the Pokemon.

Azumi paid close attention, she was calm until the part of the Lumberjack was mentioned. "You... Killed that man, because Tyler was uncomfortable. You kill a man... For such a simple reason, and then you ask for trust? Worst of all, you used MY hand to do it?" Azumi was upset, she felt betrayed. "Why would killing him be the first option for you?! Why have me do it?!" She turned around and took a deep breath. She bit her lip as she thought about what to do, when Nana's message came in. Azumi was almost at her limit. She turned around and spoke to Tyler. "I want him..." She pointed at Skyler. "In the coin until further notice and I want the coin left here, not with you. We have a lot to go through, but not now." She began to walk towards the exit and stopped next to Tyler. "I'm sorry but I'm a little disappointed in you."
She walked out of the guild hall and up to the dinning room, where she saw the others there. "Raindrops, could you help me find that... Intruder? Nana calls out every stranger like that so it's probably nothing to worry about, problaby a wild Pokemon. I will go check upstairs, okay? Thank you." She smiled and left the room to look for whatever Nana was warning them about.

Evan stayed close to the ceiling and quivered for a brief moment. He gulped after he picked up on someone that stated that he was likely to be an intruder in the house. He attempted to cast the same spell again, though the crystal would not budge. A simple fizzle came from the diamond-shaped, prismatic gem.

He placed his right hand in his mouth soon after. A quiet vaccum formed between his mouth and the mitten. He allowed the book to float towards his face, and the hardback work opened itself to the page it left off on. He decided to engage his green eyes in the sacred text for the time being.

It's pretty simple what Emma did when she got back to the guild house: she slept. And slept some more, she was relatively tired after that long and, all things considered, pointless journey. Pack had put everything Emma brought away, and was peacefully napping in the backyard. Brian was simply roaming around the guild, finishing the cleaning for the day. Brian spoke to Anna again using her telepathy in a "private channel" of sorts.

"Very funny, Nana. Shouldn't we be doing something more productive and useful instead of making false alarms of intruders for our amusement? How about you and I make sure it's an actual intruder BEFORE making accusations, hmm?"

Brian was already in the main hall, so she went down to the front door and opened it from a distance using her psychic powers.

Skyler became very frustrated with Azumi. “Look, it’s not my fault! My only job is to protect Tyler! It’s all CrossBlade that did this to him! If it weren’t for him I would have been part of Tyler. But no! I was trapped in the coin for 16 years! The only reason I did it through you is because I didn’t want to scare the heck out of you all because you couldn’t see me! If I had snapped his neck you’d be slashing the air like madmen!”

Oh no oh no, Tyler thought. This was not good. Skyler could easily slaughter them all and not get hurt in the process. Skyler was following Azumi around wherever she went. Tyler’s red eyes still flared. He ran up to Skyler with the coin. “Skyler you have to go back in! If you don’t Azumi will never allow you in this Guild!” Skyler turned around and faced him. “For 16 years I have been trapped! I am going to go get the person who did this and bring him here!” And with that, Skyler flew off and went to who knows where. Are you kidding me? Thought Tyler. Why? Why now? Why right when we in the middle of something?

Wait, the person that did this to him.......

He was getting CrossBlade.....................

Tyler then threw to coin into Azumi’s room. Not like it was going to help, but at least he could follow ONE order. Guess everyone was going to have to get used to the red eyes for a while.......................................

Rolen began looking around on the ground floor. He didn’t go up to the top floor. It was none of his buisness to be up there, yet at least. He didn’t check the guild meeting room either, since that was where Azumi has just come from. In fact, the only places he looked was the Drop Dorm Hall, the main entry hall, and the dining room. And of course, his search was unsuccessful.

Azumi walked around the guild house, supposedly looking for the intruder, but her mind was just wondering about everything that was going on. She accidentally went into Emma's room, apologise, even though Emma was asleep, and left quietly.

Nana teleported next to Brian. "Rude!" Nana spoke through telepathy. "I sense intruder!" She didn't like being called a lier. She closed the doors Brian had opened. "Inside." She walked away eating her cookies. She then stopped and looked at the entrance. "Second intruder! Entrance!" She sent the message to everyone.

A light knock was heard at the guild doors. Azumi, thinking Nana was just playing now, went into her room to change her clothes and wash her nails.

Victoria, the greatest swordman in Kelan, stood outside the guild house of the Stormbreakers, waiting for someone to answer the door.

Tyler thought he may as well open the door for whoever was there. But when he opened the door and saw Victoria, he immediately shut his eyes and hoped she didn’t see the glowing red in them. “Umm, has I will go get the boss....” Tyler said covering his eyes with his hands. She caught him at a bad time. “Your welcome to come in.” He added. “Hey Azumi! The greatest swordswoman is here to bring us the good/bad news!”

Suddenly, Skyler appeared holding a man who looked like he had been mugged. “Found him.” He said. “Skyler, right in front of Victoria? Like, the idle of all swords masters?” Skyler dropped the man and turned to Victoria. “Huh, never heard of her.” “Seriously? Show some respect!” Tyler said. Skyler shrugged and then asked, “Hey since your here and your like, from the royals and stuff, do you know how we could return a fourth of a soul to its rightful owner that was sealed in a coin my a large amount of dark magic without causing to much pain and avoiding death?”

Tyler couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “Skyler she doesn’t know anything about dark magic. She is here to give us news.” Tyler said to Skyler. Tyler turned his uncovered eyes to Victoria, but then realized that she would be able to see his eyes. He covered them again. “Sorry for him.” He said gesturing to Skyler.

OMA this lady probably had no clue what the heck was happening. “Azumi! Really need you now!”

Rolen came out of the Drop Dorm hall, where he had been checking for the intruder, to see Tyler standing at the door, and some others outside as well, formost in his vision being Victoria. He couldn’t make out what the other people outside were, but figuring this might be who Nana meant by ‘intruder’, he stopped his search and stood just inside the hallway for a moment. Then he turned back down the hallway and re-entered his room. Faze was still sleeping laid out on the pillow, and everything was as he left it.

Brian looked to Nana and laughed, he gelatinous body shaking slightly as she did so. Back to the private channel.

"That's one mean looking 'intruder', Nana. You need to learn to have evidence before making such bold claims. This person is of very high esteem and honor, and has the background and strength to support it. Just be calm, and deal with this sensibly, and preferably NOT throw things at them. Also no tantrums. Wouldn't want to embarrass yourself..."

Brian floated off to Emma's room, and used her telekinesis to lift her out of her bed and carry her downstairs. She's still sleeping, just floating.

Victoria smiled, it was a forced smile, the kind you do to be polite. "You must be Tyler." She said as she let herself in. "I will wait for Azumi at the meeting room. Get me some tea. I expect everyone to be there, including your trainees." She walked through the guild house with her head raised proudly as if she owned it. She made herself down to the meeting room and sat in Azumi's spot.

Azumi rushed downstairs as Nana sent the image of Victoria arriving. She saw Tyler, Skyler and the stranger with them as she passed by. "Tyler! What is this? Did SHE see this?" She shook her head. "Ghost! Take that man to Tyler's room, Tyler gather everyone asap to the meeting room." She walked away whispering to herself. "Why is she here? They always send letters..."

Nana got upset with Brian. She knew there was another intruder and she would find it. But, for now she must behave.

Azumi rushed into the room, to find Victoria in her spot, looking through her notes.
"We have a lot to talk about. Where's your vice leader?" Victoria asked without looking up.
Azumi closed her eyes to calm down. She opened them and smiled, just like Victoria. "She will be here, everyone is on their way. We were not notified of your unexpected visit."
Victoria looked up at Azumi. They both starred at each other with a fake smile, but their eyes showed hate. The tension around them could be heavily felt.

Rolen had left his door open when he went into his room, so he heard when the woman said she expected them all to be in the meeting room. He perked up at this, not sure if there was any real need to listen to this person, but decided to go anyway. He gave one last glance at Faze and then left his room and walked to the meeting room. He sat down at his seat, noting the tension in the air.

Sarah walked in from her work room off to the side of the meeting. "Sorry for not being here to greet you. I was in the potions lab restocking some of the potions that would be useful later on." Sarah took her spot next to Azumi.

Amra was in her room when she heard that everyone was needed in the meeting room. She walked down and sat in one of the chairs in the far edge of the table. She did not like the look this women was giving off.

“Well, technically I’m a fourth of a ghost...” Skyler started to say, but then realized it wasn’t the time. “Tea is coming right up!” Said Tyler. Skyler carried the man through the air, and the mans feet accidentally hit a table. There was a loud audible thunk. “Oops.” Skyler said and put the man in his room.

Tyler was getting the tea ready and humming to himself. Skyler was busy thinking. Does she mean everybody everybody, or not him? He shrugged and decided he would come.

Tyler was also very embarrassed that Skyler just showed up out of nowhere holding a knocked out man. The tea was ready, and held it out to Victoria. Tyler eyes continued to glow red. “If I may ask, how to you know who I am? I mean I’m not that important or anything but.......”Tyler drifted off. He looked at Azumi and then at Victoria. There was definitely something between these two. Tyler took a seat at a nearby table, and soon Skyler came down as well sitting at the same table. “She said she wanted to see all of us.” Skyler said. Tyler rolled his eyes. “Victoria is kinda pretty.” Skyler added. Tyler whipped his head around to him. “Dude, not the time.” Tyler responded.

“By the way, who did you bring in?” Tyler asked curiously. “CrossBlade obviously.” Skyler replied. “What?! You beat up my uncle and brought him here?!” Tyler exclaimed. “Yeah, he was saying stuff like, please don’t hurt me, I just saw people I knew slaughtered and stuff like that.” Tyler told him. Tyler couldn’t believe his ears. CrossBlade was the survivor? Certainly that wasn’t the Lumberjacks. Or was it?

Victoria took the tea from Tyler and looked at Azumi while smiling. The look Victoria gave off, was a mocking stare, seeing how Tyler was behaving in front of her. ¨So... a ghost... I´m sure you knew about this, right?¨

Azumi looked annoyed, but tried to keep a straight face. ¨No, we just found out.¨

Victoria shook her head slowly, as if disappointed. ¨It is the leader´s job to be aware of all magical items in their Guild House. It just shows the kind of place your running here. Where is Emma? I figured she would be here by now. Have you managed to tame her? Just like this assassin?¨ She looked at Sarah.

¨They do not need to be tamed. They are perfect examples of great warriors and care for the guild as much as I do.¨ Azumi responded.

Victoria laughed. ¨That explains a lot.¨ She zipped from her tea and looked at Rolan with another disappointed look.

¨Listen. The Grand Court always responds through letters. Why are you here today?¨ Azumi asked, she was beginning to lose her patience.

¨Rude!¨ Victoria said, but you could tell she was loving this. ¨I am here because the King has taken interest to your Guild. The Thunderbreakers? Whatever the name is. First, an apology from the king. They sent you to the wrong mission, it was a Rank B mission, we were surprised you all returned.¨ She held her hand up to stop Azumi from talking. ¨We were getting ready to send reinforcements, but you returned, safe and sound!¨ She clapped, like if a dog had just done what it had been told. ¨So, you have been promoted... to rank B!¨

Azumi´s anger disappeared form her face and was replaced by surprise. ¨Are you mocking us?¨

¨No, I am from the Grand Court, I do not lie.¨ Victoria said with a confident look. ¨My Gallade has delivered gifts to your room, we got something for everyone.¨ She finished her tea. ¨But, the reason I came here. It´s because I need all the details on the man you faced and why you did not bring one single lumberjack alive. Our scout found the body of the man you mentioned that you weren´t able to save. Yet, his wound was healed but there were traces of dark magic, which was the cause of his death... You wouldn´t happen to know who is responsible for that?¨ She looked at Tyler and Skyler.

Azumi knew what she wanted now. She wanted to put the blame of the lumberjack´s death on one of them and take away their newly earned rank. She was not going to allow that. ¨I told you everything on the report. Information about the man we fought and how that lumberjack died. That´s it.¨

Victoria´s smile faded. ¨Your covering up for someone? Dear Azumi you´re a terrible liar. So are your members.¨ She looked around at everyone.

¨We are not liars. If I learn something, I will inform you. Now, please, let us be, we are tired.¨ Azumi maintained a serious look, doing her best to avoid looking at Skyler.

Victoria stood up. ¨Fine. Just know, that since your covering up for a suspect of murder, well... you know what happens, right?¨ She looked at Sarah. ¨We don´t need another one in the guild, do we?¨ She walked out of the room and left the guild house.

Azumi swallowed her anger and looked at everyone. ¨We are rank B! I think we are the first guild to skip a rank, so tonight, you all have the day off. Go to town, eat, drink whatever you guys want to do. You all deserve it.¨ She turned around and walked away. Victoria had talked in front of everyone to scare them, hoping someone, like Tyler, would confess who had been responsible for the death of the lumberjack. Azumi made her way upstairs, she went into her room and found a bag full of items. She brought it down to the meeting room and set it on the table. ¨Each item has your name on it, except for Napoleon and Skyler, look for it, its a gift for completing the mission.¨

Azumi left them and went upstairs, but instead of going into her room, she went into Emma´s. She walked in, sat on the floor against the wall and just stared at the wall in front of her.

You all deserve it.

Rolen didn’t feel like he deserved it. The only thing he had done was provide light during the surgery, and Stella had done more work than him. And his Magic Missile had done almost nothing. He got up from his chair and walked to his room. Faze was, of course, still sleeping on the pillow, and Rolen pushed him aside and laid down, ignoring the bag on the chair which had not been there when he left. He was filled with worry. They had barely survived a Rank B mission... and now they would be recieving these often now that the guild was Rank B. Sure, it was an honor to the guild, but he was sure they were not up to it.

He tried closing his eyes, but the thoughts continued to buzz through his head. Who was the man that had attacked them? Why had the lumberjacks been attacked? How were those Sand Golems created? What was this ghost ordeal from that coin of the blacksmith’s? He knew that he couldn’t find any of the answers, but that didn’t stop the questions from being there. Well, it was no use lying there moping. He might as well get up and DO something.

He walked out into the Drops’ hall and stood listening for a moment to see if anyone was in their rooms. He moved on into the main hall, and just stood there. Little did he know that the intruder Nana had been warning about the first time was almost directly over his head.

Last edited:
Brian waved Emma's arm to Victoria as she let the building, and brought Emma back to her bed. She dropped her somewhat violently, and with a snort and a panicked spasm, Emma had awoken.

"AGH! UNDEAD! WOLVES! UNDEAD RIDING WOLVES! Brian you little- Azumi, what are you doing watching me sleep? I get that we're friends, but that doesn't make that any less creepy. Anyways, what happened while I was out? Anything good or bad or in general, or is it another day of punching things?"

Tyler was paralyzed. If they figured out that Skyler did that then, they would get demoted. Skyler looked to Tyler with a guilty face. “This is all my fault. All of it. If I didn’t kill him then...” Skyler said. “We have to protect the guild.” Tyler said. “No matter what. That lady is going to find out sooner or later, blame it on us, and it will have the guild demoted. And if that happens they will never test us again to see if we are ready.”

Tyler ignored the gift, and went to his room with Skyler. They sat there across from each other, thinking of ideas. No ideas were coming to mind. There was one idea still nagging him though. Suicide. He tried to think of others, but nothing came to mind. He thought about it, and over time, it didn’t seem like a bad idea. Nobody really enjoyed him that much in the first place. He disobeyed orders often. Nobody really enjoyed the things he forged. But there was one flaw in his plan. If he killed himself, it would seem like he did it because he was guilty, which would bring the Guild down. Unless he framed somebody. CrossBlade.

He told his idea to Skyler, who seemed as sad as can be, and didn’t think the idea was bad. “One problem, you’d be a ghost, nobody would see you unlike me.” Skyler said. “What if you use your magic to seal me in the coin?” Tyler asked. Skyler perked up. “That would work! We would finally be together! Yin and yang!”

Azumi has said that they were free to go to the town, but what if he went to the forest instead? Tyler grinned to himself. It was the only way to save his guild. Tyler dressed lightly, and concealed a dagger in his clothes. He went out of the building with Skyler, who was holding CrossBlade in his arms. They continued to walk to the forest, hoping they would get there soon.

Evan closely observed the chatter that still went on in the house. He stayed as close as he could to the ceiling, while he went to the other rooms from time to time. He closed the book and allowed it to float along the opposite side of his crystal soon after. He nodded at the book and still maintained a somewhat louder vacuum between his right hand and mouth. He attempted to brew up a telepathic message, though the tiny waves of static proved to be an apparent challenge.