• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Stella was annoyed that someone helped her out so early. But then her attention was taken by a man with a Tyanatar. He was the one responsible? She gritted her teeth and held back her tongue. She glared at the man, anger rising within her. She wanted to blast him with one of her spells, however, exhaustion pulled on her even at that second.

Nora followed Sarah. "I lived in the village in Dragon Gorge, not one on a moutain. But if you are a friend to my people, then you must be a friend to me." Wyvra flew above Nora while the Sligoo sat on her shoulder still.

Azumi pointed her sword at the new arrival. "I'm the leader. Stand down, you're outnumbered."

The big man crossed his arms. "You? A woman?!" He began to laugh. "This must be some joke. It must be that guy back there right? Y'all a distraction so he can flee?" He pointed at Tyler.

Azumi looked offended. "No. I am. Now I repeat, stand down. You will be turned in for what you have done here today."

The man laughed once more. "So adorable with ye wee sword. Look it's nothing personal, but I can't have you all leave now. I don't leave witnesses."
The Tyranitar roared and the sandstorm began once more. The man then smashed his giant hammer on the floor. A giant wall emerged from under the river, destroying it completely.
"That takes care of your water." He said with a big smile across his face. He then looked around. "Well, let's have some fun."
A giant golem formed itself behind the man. The monster roared as it prepared to attack.

Sarah had arived with Nora right behind the man with tyranitar. She pulled Nora behind a tree and put a finger up to her lips. She made the motion for her to be quiet. She then turned and got behind the guy. She hoped he did not notice and put a dagger at his throat and pressed into his neck with it. "I would call off you goons. I would not hesitate to kill you right here." She had her hand crossbow loaded and aimed right at the area that no man would want to be shot.

Amra took aim and pointed her bow right at the guys head. She was a great shot and would not hesitate to shoot the guy in the head. She said to Umbre. "Use the rain dance one more time." Umbre danced and rain began to fall again. Amra decided on a different target to aim for. She pointed her bow right at the man's crotch. "If you do not want your private part shot at I would suggest that you surrender now. I will not be warning you again."

The man thought Tyler was as the boss? Please. No way he would be as good as Azumi. Tyler was really starting to think he should go back, it sounded like something was happening back there, and the man said, that takes care of the water, which should mean that he destroyed the river. That means that our only source of water is................Umbre............……….............
Now he was really considering going back. But what if the coin flashes again, beats em up, but how much of his energy would that use? Probably a lot, he thought. But it did make him mad that that man didn’t think that Azumi wasn’t the Guild leader. No no no, Tyler thought, you can not get mad, or this little demon will go off.

As the new sand monster appeared, Rolen began to think quickly. He had nothing in the way of Evocaion spells. If given enough time he could prepare another volley of Magic Missiles, but he doubted it would be worth it. He glanced over to Stella, wondering if she had anything that could help. He moved towards her, hoping they might be able to work together to cast a spell they couldn’t do alone.

“Hey, do you have a spell that we can cast at short notice? I don’t really have anything in my book for the situation, unless you think a Fear spell would work.”

The man smiled as Sarah threaten him. "Good job sneaking up on me." From the man's clothing, sand emerged and covered his body. "The ultimate shield!" He called out as he elbowed Sarah in the stomach and threw her towards the others.

Azumi quickly ran and stood in front of Sarah, in case she was attacked. "His earth element is strong, everyone be careful." She called out to the others.

The man looked up at his giant golem, who was just standing there, getting wet. "It's time for a tune up buddy!" He yelled. He lifted a round amulet and the golem became covered in rocks. "That rain won't hurt ya now. Ttar! Show em your power!"
The Tyranitar roared and send a wave of rock slide towards the group. At the same time the golem advanced towards the tree Amra was in, while the man charged at Azumi and Sarah with his hammer.

Sarah was not fazed with the blow to her stomach. She was still able to see better in the darkness and used a bit of her element to merge with the shadows cast on the ground. She got behind the guy and threw out a potion she had stored in her pack for something like this. She aimed right for the mans head from behind. If her aim was true then she would incase the man in a block of ice. She threw the same potion at the dragon and the golem. Even if they are not made of sand anymore they would still be unable to move.

Amra took aim at the moving target and shot an ice arrow right at the man. She had aimed for something that would cause a lot of pain and hurt the most. The arrow would spread ice from where it was hit.

Evan winced when some droplets fell past his thin barrier. The little Pokémon peeked over from the tree he hid behind. He glanced at a woman that launched an elemental arrow of some sort at a man with a distinct marking on their face. It was somewhat difficult to detect the archer at first due to the black clothing the Elgyem slowly picked up on. The infant felt a somewhat stronger rush of magic rushing through his hands.

He took a slight breath, and a blue orb appeared on top of his head within a fraction of a second. The mystical sphere was sent in the relative direction of the woman with a metallic bow in a dark hue. The orb soon discharged a protective field, which would help soften the impact from most forms of attacks.

The man moved his head just enough to dodge the arrow, which hit the potion Sarah had thrown. "Woa! That was close!" He yelled as he looked up at the tree the arrow was shot from.
The Tyranitar froze as the potion hit his body. The golem got his bottom half frozen, but he managed to hit the tree, knocking it down.
The man now stood in between Sarah and Azumi. "Well I never thought I would be unhappy to be in between two ladies!" He laughed.
Azumi just stared at him, how he was able to dodge an arrow like that was incredible. He didn't look that fast, yet his sand and reflexes were. Azumi planted her sword on the ground, she put her helmet on and took out her twin swords. She communicated to Sarah with Nana.
"Message to Sarah. I'll distract him, you find an opening and use that potion again."

Azumi rushed at the enemy, who looked happy to receive a direct attack. Azumi began attacking with quick slashes using her twin swords, but the man used the handle of his hammer to stop them, as if he knew where she was going to hit.

Amra summersalted off of the tree as it came crashing down near her and Umbre. Umbre was able to get out of the way. She took aim at the guys crotch and shot an ice arrow right in direct line to hit the most important spot. She knew she needed to hit him and hit him hard.

Sarah used the darkenss to meld into the shadows and throw two more potions. One was aimed right at the head of the golem and the other was aimed right at the chest of the guy. She then sent a dagger flying right after that. If the dagger hit it would imbed itself into his right leg. Umbre took the time to rush to Rolen. She stood infront of the two mages. She used her psychic move to tell them. "Do the light trick, but instead of using it to make the place brighter use it on Azumi's swords to blind the guy."

The man noticed the arrow shot at him, he took a step back, which Azumi though was a mistake on his part and moved forward. The arrow shot her in the leg. Azumi cried out in pain as the arrow froze her completey. The man however didn't notice Sarah's attack and was hit with the potion. He quickly exited his sand armor, leaving it as a shield against the dagger thrown towards him. He looked at Azumi and at the frozen shield with the dagger stuck to it. "Woa! You two are getting way to close!" He then aimed his hammer at Azumi. "What happens if I hit her while frozen?" He said as he swung his hammer towards her.

The golem remained frozen while the Tyranitar broke lose and began shooting stones at Sarah.

Sarah moved out of the of the pokemon's attack. She took out a throwing knife and threw it at the man's hand if it hit it would disable him from using the thing. Umbre took the time to shoot at shadow ball right in the face of the ground type.

Amra felt the surge of protective arua around her and sheathed her bow. She pulled two curved daggers from her side and rush towards the man. She jumped on his back and latched on. She had both daggers ready to plunge into his eyes.

Evan nodded at the woman that drew her daggers. The little Pokémon gulped after he noticed the woman ready to strike in a rather unpleasant zone for the receiving end. The infant shifted his attention to the questionable man and took a lengthy breath.

A circular, royal blue sigil appeared beneath the Cerebral Pokémon. A small group of thin, hieroglyph-like symbols emerged from the rising pool of magic produced from the sigil. A spherical figure rose from the ground in front of the Elgyem.

The decently sized orb wooshed past a dark-type Pokémon, and soon arrived close to the man. Two lines, one bigger than the other started to move along in a clockwise motion. Their movements gradually became slower by the second. A tiny, dome-shaped field of deceleration was deployed from the orb on the man's location soon after. The global figure now with sluggish hands of time vanished within couple of seconds. The infant hid behind the tree once more.

The man was blinded, he had incoming attacks and magic. He snapped his fingers and his body was plunged underground. The Tyranitar slashed the shadowball in half, avoiding getting hit. The man emerged behind his Pokemon.
"I swear I saw my life flashing before me. You guys are pretty good." He adjusted his hammer. "I didn't see that little pokemon over there helping ya, would've been a different result."

Azumi broke out of the ice. She looked around confused. "Is everyone okay?"

The man laughed. "Somehow! Well my job was to take out the ax men. I did. Toodles!" He said as he and his Pokemon disappeared underground.

Azumi stayed on guard for a few moments, until her leg folded because of the pain. She sat down and began to remove the arrow. She looked at Amra. "Once again I'm I'm impressed. It went all the way to my bone." She pulled it out, biting her lip to hold in the main. She began healing it. "I can't heal all of it, which impresses me more."

Anakin dropped his guard around Nana, meaning he didn't sense the enemy anymore. But he did sense a new Pokemon in the woods.
Nana used her telepathy on everyone. "Stranger danger! Pokemon in the trees!"

The giant frozen golem remained where it was left.

Everything had happened so fast one moment napoleon thought the battle next you know a big weird dude, maybe a little murderous too... okay a lot murderous, was trying to flatten him. Though they almost beat him he somehow had gotten away. Suddenly they noticed a stranger pokemon hiding around them just for safety measures. Napoleon used Sun magic: Binding to hold the pokemon.

Evan attempted to float away after an unpleasant feeling went through his head. Before he could cast his next spell, he felt something restraining his main form of movement. The little Pokémon attempted to squirm away from the binding magic, though his tiny kicks and wiggles were no match for the unfamiliar spell.

A harmless fizzle came from the crystal, and the infant deeply sighed. The red book floated over and shielded the Elgyem's face. He quietly panted and attempted to prime a simple spell if the leg hold were to wear off soon.

Now that the battle was over, Renz gave Umbre a quick pet and then moved over to Azumi.

“Are you okay? What happened?”

He saw that there was a slight wound in her leg, which had presumably been a lot worse moments before. Surprisingly he had gotten through the battle nearly unscathed, the only pain being to the parts of exposed skin which had been scratched up by the sandstorm. Rolen took a knee next to the leader of the guild. He suddenly realized that Emma hadn’t shown up during the battle. He began to get worried she had been hurt by the first sand golem.

“Hey, has anyone seen Emma?”

"No that is Nora I found her in the woods." Sarah jogged infront of where Nora was. "There has been enough bloodshed and I will not let you harm someone who has done nothing but be in this wood as you." She got right into the face of the tall guy. Which was very impressive seeing as she was a foot shorter then he was. She jabbed a finger in his chest. "You do not just try and attack someone without due cause. You never know she could have been a very important diplomatic person. Did you ever think of that. No you probably did not. If she was someone who could have thrown you in jail for the rest of you life for just attempting that. Well I will not allow someone who has just attacked someone with no cause." Sarah then swept the guy off his feet and aimed her crossbow right between his eyes. She had a very motherly and protective air about her. Azumi had only seen Sarah this mad twice before. They were both times with useless violence was brought upon in stupidity. Sarah did not hear them say pokemon she had only heard that he was holding something and thought it would be her.

Amra noded at the praise she had received from their leader. "I am sorry that my arrow had hit your leg. Here this might help counter some of the pain." With thaf she pulled out a potion to help heal her wounds.

Last edited:
Emma finally emerged from the woods. She had made her way there during the long, long, long fight with the Golems, and she had a makeshift splint on her leg from the Golem she went to town on. Pack held all of her belongings on his back as she hobbled towards them.

"Sorry... I went in a little too deep when fighting that thing. Just got a little angry when the big guy decided to smack around Azumi like that."

Evan helplessly remained afloat with his crystal and book. He continued to struggle with the spell that kept him in place like a time out issued from a strict caretaker. He quietly panted when his next session of squirms, kicks and other thrashing movements were still no challenge for the stasis the spell placed him in. The crystal fizzled again after another attempt came with an elementary spell.

Meanwhile, Cecil remained in his wooden hut for the time being. The Cyndaquil climbed on the table and grabbed some empty glass bottles. A moderate amount of water was poured into the tiny containers. He grabbed some poison barbs and a small stone he left on the table the day before. He carefully placed the barbs on a leather sheet and crushed the barbs into a fine, violet powder.

Seeing how the girl got in his face he suddenly felt anger. He had been on his own basically his own life almost always providing food for himself and the village when they ran out. When he was alone in the wild He didn't Have to worry about feeling regret over killing someone. Regret was just something that he didn't understand and he didn't need it it dulls your instinct in battle. Ignoring her face so close to his, he retorted. "You don't know anything about me. This world isn't some little nice and safe place. Killing is how I survive. Plus killing a stupid royal wouldn't be so bad anyway. It would be just 1 less snob in this world. Now if you don't want a fight get this thing out of my face." Agreeing charmander snarled at her.

Tyler panted as he dodged the last of the sand golems attack. Jeez, Tyler thought, this guy just came outa nowhere, that dude probably sent it after me. The golem threw a sand ball at him, and Tyler dodged it right on time to not be crushed completely, but a rock in there tore up his shirt and started to bleed. Shoot these things were nasty. He had told his Pokémon to fall back, he wanted to see if he could control whatever was in the coin. “All right,” Tyler said, “let’s give this a shot.” He flicked the coin up and caught it, and immediately, the coin flashed, and began to do its mysterious magic.

The wind whipped around him, picking up sand. Tyler’s eyes turned a ferocious red. Here comes the pain, Tyler thought. Sharp pains began to shoot all over his body, and tried to contain his yell. “Rrrrrrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!” Tyler yelled from the pain. And sure enough, the figure appeared, floating above the ground. The figure who was very clear to him turned around and looked him in Tyler’s glowing eyes. No, it can’t be...Tyler thought as he looked at the figure. But the ghost zoomed straight through the golem, leaving a wide hole in it, and it fell to the ground. But to be sure that it was gone, the figure spun in a circle very fast and whipped the sand out of the camp. The ghost vanished, the coin flashed again, and Tyler’s eyes returned to normal. Tyler then dropped to the ground, hands in front of him, dripping with sweat, and panting violently.

"Oh you want to talk about killing then ok. Then we will talk about killing. I have spent my life protecting those who can not protect themselves. I have spent countless nights staking out my next target. You say you come from a village near here. You ever hear of someone called the Red Rose. The person who has taken out many people with the only trace being a single red rose left on their corpse. Just because you are good fighter does not mean that you have the right to just kill who you want to. Not everyone is who they seem. You may think someone is week and easy to pick off. Have you ever thought that those royals you have killed did any good with it. Not everyone who is noble is bad. Being of a higher class does not mean they are a bad person and only care for themselves." Sarah returned her crossbow to her side. "If you think you can best me in a duel then go right on ahead and try. I will not hesitate to take out my frustrations out on the likes of you. You sir need to learn some respect and manners." She then said in a mocking tone. "Oh I helped my village. I provided food for my village." She then returned to her normal calm tone of voice. "Well guess what I have done the same thing. I spent hours out in the wood providing food for my family. I did what I could. I did what was needed not what I wanted to do." She was furious at this man. How dare he say that it would be better with one less noble. She poised to fight this dummy.

Napoleon snapped. "Who you save or protect has nothing to do with me. You talk about protecting your family!? I wish I had the luxury of a family. You talk about struggling yet you come from the city. You are a joke! Its royals that have taken everything from me! Everything! You guys are scared of a golem!? Monsters that threaten my village!? Living in danger is a routine for me! You want a fight you weakling? I'd be happy to show you the difference between our strength! Matter of fact, lets make a deal. If you somehow manage to beat me I'll join your stupid guild! Igneel stand by for battle." Charmander barked in response. Napoleon wasted no time. He used the Sun magic: binding spell again on her.

"You really think I come from the city. Well that is where you are wrong." Sarah dodged the spell and melded into the darkness. She got behind the guy and grabbed his ankles from an unseen location. She pulled on them to send him to the ground. She grabbed the sword on his back and sent deep into a nearby tree. Emerged from the darkness she jumped on him and flipped him over. "You do not know a thing about me. I never came from a wealthy family. I had to hunt for food every single day. I came from a small village just like you did. I did what I had to do survive. You want to tell me again that I come from a city." Umbre made sure to get in between the charmander and Sarah. She would not let him interfere in something that should be left to the humans. "I have not had a village to look after me. I had to look after my little brother and sister. They are all I had." She was ready to jump backflip off if he tried to hit her. "Besides you tend to use too many spells instead of using you physical prowess in battle."

Azumi struggled to her feet. She took the potion Amra gave her and saw the argument between Sarah and Napoleon. She looked over at Emma. "I'll heal you in a bit. Have to deal with those two first..." She limped over to the two who were fighting.
"Red Rose. That's enough. We don't need to start another fight after we just finished one."
She turned to Napoleon. "You, stranger, thank you for your help. Now, can you kindly stop attacking my right hand?"

Nana teleported next to Evan and pointed at him. "Stranger danger!" She called out through everyone's mind.

Azumi sighed frustrated. "Amra, go check on Tyler. Rolan, make sure Stella is okay. Red rose, stop fighting."
She limped over to were Nana was and noticed the odd Pokemon. "Oh... Well I've never seen a Pokemon like this."

Tyler couldn’t believe his eyes. The figure, it looked exactly like him. All of his features, all him. He looked down at the coin. “Buddy, you have a lot of explaining to do.” Tyler said as he looked down at it, sweat dripping out of his hair. But the coin flashed again, and Tylers eyes turned red again. T his time the brightest it ever has. Images flashed before his eyes. Uncle CrossBlade was in them. And a sorcerer with her hands glowing purple and black. A coin. And a young asleep Tyler. And the figure was there too, rising out of his body, and part of it went into the coin.

Tyler was shocked at these images. The rage he felt into CrossBlade and that sorcerer filled him and there was a dark purple aura around him. “Why?! Why didn’t he tell me?! All my life he did this to me and did not tell me. Tyler’s red eyes were practically flaming with rage. He walked over to the forest and began to punch trees repeated. Tyler’s Pokémon looked on in horror, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

Sarah would not be affected by the blinding she is able to use her other senses to ajust her body to avoid the attack. Shr grabbed his wrist and pinned it behind his back against a tree. "I have had a lot more training then you have. I am used to taking on opponents bigger then I am. I don't use cheap tricks like blinding someone to get an edge in battle." Sarah had both arms held tightly behind the guy. She is a lot stronger then she looks. "Now are you going to attack me again when I let you go? Azumi is the leader of the guild and I will do as she says. I was not given the right hand position just because. I earned it through a lot of hard work." She pulled his hand up between his shoulderblades if he struggled he would dislocate his shoulder out of place.

Amra walked to the blacksmith. She made sure to check if he was hurt and help him to the hammock he had made. "You need to rest. Please stop using that coin. It will kill you if you use it too much. It seems to drain you each time you use that thing."

The girl had pinned him against a tree and the smell of moss hit him. "This is all you've got?" Reluctantly he realized that she was pretty good, but she had for gotten one thing. Charmander used ember on her, and just in case he heated his body up to burn her hands and twisted away from her to use a Sun magic: barrier spell on her to shield her in. "This is pretty fun. Beating you up I mean."

Evan remained as silent as a church attendant when he sensed an unfamiliar Pokémon next to him. A small stream of mana coursed through the crystal. A simple spell of magical, dispelling energy thinly surrounded the infant. The barrier and movement binds were purged after a brief moment. The Elgyem quietly panted again and straightened his bonnet. He fled from the unfamilar Pokémon with the crystal and his book.

"Really you think a little bit of sun magic will hold someone who has domain in the darkness of the night." With a smirk she melded into the shadows and appeared behind the guy. She jumped off the tree behind him and landed with her legs wrapped around his chest and a dagger posed at his throat. "Not everyone is as easy to deal as you think. Look over there to your charmander." Umbre had tackled the fire type and held it down and had a shadow ball ready to launch right to it's face. "You think you are the first fire element that I have taken down. Now I am not telling you again. Back down like Azumi had said to. I will not be asking again." She pressed the dagger further into his throat.

"That's was odd..." Azumi said as the Pokemon went away. Nana looked confused also.
Azumi went back into the clearing, she saw Sarah and Napoleon still fighting. "Oh no." She walked over to Umbre and picked it up, leaving the Charmander in the ground. She carried Umbre on one arm and approached Sarah and Napoleon. "Can you two cut it out? We have more things to deal with, than whatever this is. Red rose, release the man. You sir, stop attacking." She was beginning to get upset. There was a dead lumberjack on the ground, Tyler was using the coin like if he liked the pain, Emma was hurt, it was still dark and her leg hurt.

Napoleon felt her steady breath and the cold metal dagger on his neck as she ordered him to stand down. He and charmander were both pinned down but most of he had just run out of mana. She had beaten him. He smirked finally taking all of the situation in and mentally cursed at himself for not being calm about the situation. He knew he had to get stronger but he couldn't do that if he kept losing his calm in a fight. "Hey, you're a pretty good fighter." He admitted. After a pause he shyly apologized. "U-um, i'm sorry for uh, losing myself like that."
Then he saw the leader walk over with the umbreon in her arms. "What are you guys going to do to me?"

Sarah got down off his back. "Thanks for the complement. I have been doing this almost all of my life. I have had to protect a lot of people." Sarah returned her daggers to her side. "Now you said you would join us if I won. Welp you are in it for the long haul buddy." Sarah turned to Azumi. "I am sorry for the way I had acted. I know I was impulsive, but he just pushed my buttons. Which is hard to do." Umbre looked up to Azumi. She looked apologetically towards her.

Azumi set down Umbre gently. "Good. Now get to getting everything packed and ready to leave. Check on Emma and the Pokemon." She walked over to Tyler and took the coin from his hand. "You have been disobeying me a lot on this trip Tyler. I know there's thing we need to figure out for you, but now is not the time or place. We are to have a serious talk back at the guild house." She walked away and went to where the oak tree had been knocked down. "This counts as a hole I guess..." She limped to the lumberjack and began pulling him towards the hole.

In obedience to Azumi’s orders, Rolen went over to check on Stella. As far as he could see she wasn’t physically hurt, but she was probably very drained from all the spells she had been casting. There could also be wounds he didn’t know about, so he asked anyway.

“Hey, you alright?”

Now that he thought about it, he was pretty tired himself from the long day of walking and the night of fighting.

(@PlayfulFox47 )

Evan hovered towards the large tree that likely had been knocked down earlier. The Elgyem deeply sighed and glanced at another unfamiliar figure. After a focused inspection in the gloomy area, he took a mental note of the woman that pulled a notably bigger person towards a hole of some sort.

The infant opened his book and turned towards the passage dealing with an unfortunate time of daisies. The little Pokémon carefully read the sacred text and slowly nodded at the lifeless woodcutter. He lightly tapped his bonnet and placed his left hand in his mouth. A discreet vaccum was formed between his mouth and the mitten.