• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Rolen had been trying not to argue with Azumi’s announcement. She had said no arguing, so he held his tongue. He heard the blacksmith calling his name, so he walked a little closer. He thought for a moment, looking at the coin.

“Well... dark magic is rather complicated, and I don’t know much about it. It’s not a good thing to specialize in. But... as with most magic, it varies quite a bit, so the most I can say is that Dark Magic, in the sense of black kr evil magic, is extraordinary powerful, but extracts a price.”

While he talked he pulled out his spellbook. He flicked through a few pages until he found the spell he wanted: Detect Magic.

“I’m going to try and cast a spell to see if there is any magic in the coin, so don’t put it away, okay?”

With this he held the book in one hand, while making gestures with the other and muttering under his breath. After a moment he gave a satisfied sigh as he finished weaving the spell. He closed his eyes, and when they reopened they had a slight glow or sheen. His eyes could now pick up magic. There were some very obvious glows around the camp; Stella was glowing a bright purple, and the whole air had a purple tinge because of her light spell. But directly before his eyes, the coin had a fairly violent purple glow. As he looked closer, it flowed brighter and a spectral figure seemed to form around the coin. It lunged at him and then suddenly, disappeared along with the rest of the things made visible by his spell. He had fallen back onto his rear when the spectral figure had lunged for him, and so he sat on the ground, panting.

“Definitely magical.”

Tyler stared wide eyed at Rolen as he want knocked down. He looked at the coin in disbelief. This coin that Crossblade made him, was magical? He had so many questions, but the one that wanted to come out most of all was........

“Rolen, what did you see? Is this thing dangerous?” Tyler asked in disbelief.

“Umm... I really don’t know... it has a very strong aura of magic surrounding it... and there was something that... looked like a person, I think, but it attacked me and I didn’t get a close look.”

The Wizard shifted around and stood up, still looking slightly worried. He was trying to decide what to do. Was this thing dangerous? Should he tell Azumi what he had seen? No, too late for that, she had just left. And Emma probably wouldn’t understand. Stella might be able to help...

Tyler gasped. “OMA. I saw a person too. The thing that went inside of Emma!” He looked at the coin his hand. This little thing dangerous? How? There was so much more Tyler wanted to know. “Wait, you say you see a person? Can you or Stella try to draw it out with magic? Wait, it might hurt you, so maybe that’s not a good idea. But I think we should see if Stella can do anything about it.”

When Azumi announced that she, Sarah and Anakin were to advance onward, she could not accept this situation. She ripped off the armor on her body, and sprinted to a tree in Azumi's path, punching it down. She then stood in front of her in normal clothes now.

"You will NOT advance further into this forest! This is not a request, Azumi, but a demand. You know you cannot beat me in our current states, and you know you can't save those people's lives. You're hoping, hoping leads to rash decisions, rash decisions lead to death. I'm not saying this as a member, but as a friend. Now, you, Sarah, and Anakin will come back with us, or I'm going to have to stop you the hard way."

Azumi stopped in front of Emma. She looked at her, keeping a straight face. "Emma. I gave you and order. Returning with a failed mission is not an option. Take everyone else home." She knew would not budge easily, but Azumi refused to draw her sword against her.

Octo-Bug strolled down the path to only see Emma come up behind him go a bit further and punching down a tree. Octo-Bug was suddenly curious about what was going on, and listened carefully. After, it didn’t seem like things were gonna get any better and scurried as fast as he could all the way back to Tyler, and signaled him that Emma and Azumi were getting in a fight. “Oh man.” Tyler muttered. He then turned to Rolen, “Azumi and Emma are fighting.” He said to him. Octo-Bug nudged Tyler and then did another gesture. “Oh, and Emma punched down a tree.” Tyler added.

Emma was very much upset with Azumi, and she removed a gauntlet and slapped her across the face, putting it back on. She was audibly shouting at her now.

"Failing a mission is much better than losing your guild master on a mission! Lumberjacks know how to use an axe to a tee, axes are much stronger than swords, and it was an entire camp that was attacked! Going in there is suicide, and I am NOT letting anyone in, insubordination or not! Now recall your advancement order or I will forcibly bring each and every last one of you back myself!"

She began tearing up, seriously concerned for all who were about to enter. She didn't want to use deadly force, but she might've had to at that point.

Azumi didn't stop the slap. She turned back to Emma afterwards. "Emma. This isn't up for debate. I am not leaving those men to die just like the one before! If you are truly worried about us, then you should be following my orders and getting us help as soon as possible." She took a step forward. "Please let me through Emma, you know I wouldn't forgive myself if I left those men behind."

Oh crap, Tyler thought. Emma was gonna beat the crap out of Azumi. Tyler found enough strength to get up and run into the direction of Azumi and Emma. When he got there Emma was screaming at her, and it looked like Azumi got slapped in the face. He couldn’t let Azumi get hurt, they needed her. Tyler ran in front of the two, and spread out his arms and was facing Emma. “Emma, you need to stop. Is this how you want you want the raindrops to look at you? Like a person who disobeys orders and defies the Guild leader? Well, I’m not gonna let that happen, cause that’s my job. And I will do everything in my power to protect her. So if you want to go through her, your gonna have to go through me!” He yelled. Tyler was panting super hard, but that wasn’t gonna stop him. Azumi is the one who accepted the one in the Guild, and he wouldn’t let Emma hurt her anymore......

But suddenly, after he finished yelling, the coin in his hand lit up, illuminating the whole area. “It’s-Its happening...” Tyler said as he looked at the coin in his palm. But then Tyler’s eyes turned bright red, and wind started whooshing around him like a tornado. Tyler has never felt so much pain in his life before. “Nnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Tyler cried as he dropped to his knees. From the wind that was spinning around him, a transparent figure that looked identical to Tyler appeared, and scowled at Emma. The ghost type creature then delivered a kick to Emma’s shoulder, making there be lots of force, but not enough to dislocate it. The identical transparent version of Tyler then vanished, the coin flashed again. And Tyler’s eyes returned to normal.

Tyler passed out before he hit the ground.

Rolen followed Tyler somewhat hesitantly. He really didn’t know what to think about this guy, but he said Azumi and Emma were fighting, so he followed. But he was still there in time to see the shadowy figure that looked like Tyler, and he began to get worried. This coin really did seem to have some powerful black magic, and that was concerning to Rolen. How would this blacksmith have gotten hold of something like this? And what could he, a Wizard barely out of apprenticeship, do about it?

Azumi was shocked by the scene she had just witnessed. "What is this?" She kneeled down next to Tyler and took the coin. "This item seemed to be shine when... Whatever it was, came out." She stood up. "Now we have Tyler in bad shape. Emma, you need to take them back as soon as possible. Before anyone else gets hurt." She noticed Rolan. "Rolan, help take Tyler and..."
Before Azumi could finish, a weird energy filled the air. There was an odd wind breezing through the forest. It was somewhat dry. Azumi noticed the absence of water in the atmosphere. She turned around and saw a large figure emerging from behind Emma.
"EMMA!" She cried out as she pushed Emma of out the way and a big fist smashed into her.
Azumi was sent flying backwards, but she managed to land on her feet. She drew her sword and rushed forward. The enemy stepped into the light. It was some sort off sand Golem (not the Pokemon). The monster roared as it threw another fist at the rushing Azumi.

Emma took the kick to shoulder, staggering a bit. She didn't stagger from the shove, and landed on the ground, watching as a tear or two flew from her face. When she saw Azumi take the hit for her, she got pissed, and eyed the Golem with one intention: punch the thing dead. She sprang to her feet, and in pure rage, punched the Golem's legs at least 5 times each, climbing up its body with heavy punches, and slamming her fists into it's head over and over.
"You don't TOUCH her!"

Rolen was concerned for Azumi when he saw her get hit hard. However, her orders had been to get the unconscious blacksmith to safety, so he began trying to drag Tyler away from the monster and back towards camp. He wanted to help Azumi and Emma, but he knew his spells wouldn’t help much against something this size. And even if Magic Missile were able to hurt it, there could be more monsters nearby. It was safer to save it as a last resort.

As Rolen continued to drag Tyler towards camp, Faze woke up. The small yellow Pokémon seemed to be still asleep, but in reality it was scanning the area with its psychic powers. There was a pop as Faze teleported over to Amra. Its finger was pointing in the direction of the conflict.

"What is it. You want to help? I you are psychic pokemon can you help me with some thing?" Amra pulled out an arrow it had a icicle symble on the the hilt of the arrow. "What I want you to do is to send as much water as you can from the lake to the thing. It do not have to be a lot but enough to cover a good portion. This will freeze the water and spread it out enough to so I can use a flame arrow to melt the ice doing as much damage as we can. I will be ready when you are." Amra pulled out her bow and notched the arrow from her position in the tree.

Faze made no reaction other than to point in the direction of the battle. Rolen continued to drag Tyler towards camp. He was getting close, but it was hard work to drag without catching in brush or vines, or bumping him on rocks. Once he was almost to camp, he shouted.

“Help! Azumi and Emma are being attacked!”

Azumi stopped rushing, seeing as Emma had began attacking the Golem. She went to Rolen and helped him move Tyler to the middle of the clearing. "Rolen, stay here with Tyler and Nana. Prepare to fight if necessary." She turned to leave and cried in pain. "Now I know what killed the ax man."
She placed her hands over her abdomen and healed herself for a few seconds. "Good for now. Not much I can do in this dry..." She looked at the river. "Right." She began running to it, but another golem emerged. It tried to punch Azumi, but she dodged and jumped backwards to where Rolan was. "I need a distraction to get to that water."

Amra fired an arrow at the golem. She hit it in the foot. Ice spread from where the arrow was and upwards. While the thing was distracted by Emma she switched to flame arrows and sent one at the same spot in the foot. The fire turned the ice into water. She hoped it would slow it down enough. Amra then put her bow back. She then turned towards Faze. "You want me to help them? Got it." She jumped down.

Umbre had had enough of this thing. She saw how the water had effected the golem and decided to use a move that she had learned. She started to dance in a flowing way. She done this for a minute. When she stopped it started to rain. She had used rain dance to try and harm the thing that hurt her friends. Umbre then used a move called heal bell and a chiming could be heard and directed at Azumu who seemed to be the worst off.

Rolen gave a thankful smile for the help moving Tyler. He stayed there with Tyler and Nana... for about 30 seconds before Azumi shouted for him to come help. He gave one last glance at Tyler before running towards the new monster. He wasn’t sure what would be the best way to distract something like this, as he had never seen these monsters before. However, he decided to try the old reliable: Magic Missile.

He muttered some words as he gave a jab in the air with his right hand, palm down and fingers spread wide. From the tips of three of his fingers came darts of energy, which streaked towards the new sand monster. At the last moment, Rolen made a small adjustment to the trajectory of the darts, at the same time manipulating the light reflecting off the darts so that they looked somewhat like birds. These looped around the monster’s head tauntingly a few times and then went in to strike the golem.

Azumi smiled as it began to rain. She healed herself as Rolan strikes the Golem with his missiles. She then prepared her sword. Water began wrapping around the sword, swirling around the blade at an incredible speed. Azumi rushed at the monster.
The golem threw a punch, but Azumi cut the fist in half and then it's arm. The monster roared, but Azumi kept cutting it down until it was just a pile of mud. She prepared to go help Emma, when there was another roar, this one different. A strong sandstorm began, washing away the rain.
Two new golems appeared next to the Umbreon and two in front of the river.

Napoleon woke up to a crash. "Damn what's making so much noise this late into the night!?" Napoleon and Igneel had made an lean-to with branches, leaves, and sticks so that they could rest for the night after finally leaving the village to make their way to an actual city. He looked over at Igneel the charmander sleeping with his back against a tree. He probably fell asleep while training too late. "Rise and shine Igneel!" Igneel woke up to a bucket of water having been splashed on his face. Annoyed and irritated, especially since it wasn't even morning yet, charmander barked multiple curses at Napoleon. While laughing he started to put his gear on. He strapped his iron sword to his back and wrapped his scarf around his neck. Both the sword and the scarf were given to him by the village as he left. Gosh I really do miss them huh. To bad mom isn't alive to have seen me become this much more stronger. "Aye Igneel get the backpack of our supplies, and it looks like we ain't having breakfast either we gotta go in investigate something!" With a grunt the lizard picked up the huge backpack full of our belongings and such, and they made their way toward the sound only to find a couple of people fighting. "Is that a sand golem!?" A huge piece of debris was sent Napoleon's way but he easily incinerated it.

Sun magic: Solar orb

"Yo Igneel, it looks like we're about to have some fun."

Last edited:
Rolen cursed in his head as he noticed that at least one more golem had joined the fight. He couldn’t see for sure, between the darkness of night, and the sands that were beggining to whip through the air. Stella’s spell helped, of course, but if she was attacked or lost focus they would likely be plunged into darkness. Sand stung his face as he moved closer to Azumi.

“Azumi, I don’t have another spell prepared. I’m basically useless now... so I hope you have something.”

Evan anxiously observed a fuzzy figure from a considerable distance. The Elgyem swiftly projected a mystical barrier of thin light to shield himself against the buffeting particles of the harsh winds. The Cerebral Pokémon panted and cautiously floated towards the source of a recent, unfamiliar cry of some sort. The little Pokémon tucked on his bonnet and allowed the sky blue crystal to remain afloat by his right shoulder. Yellow lights dimly flashed through his tiny mittens after a weak sighting of two other vile creatures within moderate proximity. It was nothing that the infant could even recall in some of the only past moments he could recollect in the course of a painful minute.

A modest surge of mana coursed through Evan's right hand. A clear sphere appeared beside the Elgyem after around half a minute. The brilliant orb was sent in the general direction of a fire lizard and a brown man in dark clothing. The orb softly discharged a mystical field of power, which would somewhat amplify the power of all attacks executed in the small area for a couple of minutes. The infant hid behind a small tree and pulled out a large red book from his satchel. He opened the book with his shaky hands and read one of the passages, which was in the first chapter contained within the sacred passages of scripture.

Rolen heard the Message, and looked around to see who had snuck up on them. When he realized it must be someone casting a spell nearby, he replied.

“We were camping in the clearing and were attacked by these sand monsters.”

The wizard knew he couldn’t do much at this point, but he began digging through his bag to see if he could find anything that would help.

Azumi stepped back, using what was left of her water to keep the two sand golems back. "It's okay, we can figure this out. I just need to get to the river." She then heard Rolan talking. "Who are you speaking to?" She didn't want to turn around since they now had two enemies in front of them.

The sand Golem facing Emma, began to regrow the damage that Amra caused and used the sand around it to get bigger. He then raised his hand and tried to smash it down on Emma.

The other two next to Umbre, sorrounded the Pokemon, doing what could be done to stop it from using rain dance again.

Umbre saw that she was blocked by two more golems. Well if she can't use rain dance then she would just have to kart them into the river. She shot a shadow ball at one then the other. The pulse with darkness. She made sure she had both of their attention and got under their feet and ran into the direction of the river. If she could make them step into it the sand would dissipate enough to where they can not reform. She kept shooting attacks at them while they followed to keep their attention on her. She jumped over the river and landed on the other side. Both golems followed and stepped into the river after her they started to be washed away in the fast moving water. To help it out she done the rain dance again to make sure the other one could not reform again as quickly.

Azumi ignored Napoleon, the rain was back and she needed to strike. She moved quickly through the rain and slashed down the golems one more time. Just as she had finished, another roared changed the weather into a sandstorm again. "Again?!" Azumi cried out as a big Golem formed in front of her.

Two golems emerged behind Umbre and went after it.

One appeared next to Rolan and Napoleon while another near Stella.

Umbre dodged as they tried to attack. She jumped over their fists. The training she had gotten from Sarah helped a great deal. The training consisted of dodging attacks and out smarting things like this. The river had done a good job in the past so she thought she would try it again. Umbre jumped over the river and shot a shadow ball right at them to make sure they followed her. They were not the brightest tool in the shed and unknowingly walked into the fast moving river where they were washed away.

Amra saw that Umbre had kited the things into the water again and decided to help. She fired regular arrows at the one near Rolen. "Hey stupid head. You leave mage boy alone. I am the only one allowed to beat him up." She then fired a few at the one near Stella as well. She got both of their attentions and made a backwards run towards the river. She turned around and leaped over to the other side. She high fived with Umbre's tail as she saw the golems do the same as the others and the sand scatter into the fast moving river. "Hey there do you think you can do a bit more of that rain dance?" Umbre nodded and danced and caused rain to come crashing down on the group.

Napoleon marveled at the sight of the two girls' fighting expertise. He took a mental note of the kind of moves that they made. Maybe he would be able to use them too one day. As the cold rain came down on all of them Napoleon saw the vapor come from his mouth as he huffed his magic took a lot out of him. He decided that he needed to train his mana usage more. He then walked over to the girl with the umbreon and put out his hand in a gesture to shake hers. "Hi my name is Napoleon Lionheart those were some amazing moves back there!"

Rolen gave a nod to Amra as if thanking her for the save. However, Azumi was still fighting a big one, so Rolen looked around to see how he could help. After a moment he found a decent sized stick and chucked at the big monster. It would probably do even less than the Magic Missile had, but maybe it would give Azumi some kind of opening. He began looking around for another stick, but kept an eye on the monster in case it went after him.

Tyler weakly opened his eyes only to see CHAOS. Weird sand giants attacking everyone, their strategy looked like dissolving them with water. Wait, he thought, the coin, it happened again. The strange thing was, he only remembered the coin flashing out, and then he just woke up. Tyler felt rested enough to help out in some way, and stood up viewing the scene before him. He then noted something off. The coin, he swore it was in his hand the last time he had it. If he didn’t have it, then who did. That thing that came out of it fought for him and protected him. Why in the world would it be in the coin?

It seemed like all the Golems were defeated, and Tyler limped over to Azumi. “Hey, did we just defeat all of em’? Cause if we did we can go rescue the Lumberjacks assuming they weren’t slaughtered or starved to death. And uh....sorry about what happened with Emma,’I have no control over whatever is happening to me.....” He then turned in the direction of Napoleon, “But, seems like we got a new recruit.....and I’m pretty sure you have my coin, so I’m gonna need that back.”

Amra shook the hand and turned back towards the battle. "Yo Blacksmith you blind. There is still the big golem behind you." Amra took aim with her bow up to the things head and fired. She wanted to keep it's attention on her so Azumi can do what she needs to do to cut that thing down.

Nora looked at Sarah. "Which one are you talking about?" She took a step forward, knowing that whatever was here she did not want to meet it.

Stella saw the golem and gritted her teeth. Drawing power from the night, Luna, the Tome of Shadows, and her own Darkness magic, she unleashed a Shadow Blast at the sand creature. Sola used Psychic to keep it held back for more time, however, she was struggling to keep it there. Stella, even if she was in serious trouble, would not ask for help due to the fact she wanted to prove herself. The blast hit the golem, darkness magic tearing at the golem for a bit of damage.

After shaking the girl's hand a dude came up to him. "New recruit? Are you guys a guild? And I never saw a coin." Not waiting for himself to be answered he noticed another girl blast a darkness spell at another sand golem. Deciding to help her out, he used a Sun magic: Binding spell. It took hold of the golem with ropes of solar energy whist slowly but surely burning it at the same time.

Sarah talked as she walked back to camp. She told Nora of how she had worked a few missions before she joined the guild she was in now. She had helped a couple of the elders deal with some outsiders trying to destory the town which they resided. She told her how she had taken care of the threat before they became a problem. "So I have met a few members. I do not remember name it was a long time ago. I just remember they resided in the mountains. I did my work more in secret."

Azumi again felt relieved from the rain. Her opponent was too busy trying to stay in shape to attack her. She looked at Tyler. "I'm keeping the coin until we return and get it looked at." She began walking towards the enemy, getting her sword ready.
"Thank you Rolen, maybe next time I can give you one of my swords so you don't have to use sticks." She said as she stood in front of the mage. She rushed forward and cut the legs of the golem. It fell backwards into the river and dissolved.
Azumi looked around, as if searching for something. "Everyone listen up, there is always a roar coming from somewhere that takes away the rain."

"Bravo!" A man's voice was heard. From the south side of the clearing, emerged a man. He was about 6'5, no hair and a puffed up beard, which didn't let you see his face. He had a red X painted in red across his face and carried one giant hammer. Behind him came out a Tyranitar, also with a red X painted across it's face. The man wore some sort of fur vest and boots along with a white shirt and brown pants. "Using water to your advantage, that was BEAUTIFUL. Finally a challenge, not like those lumberjacks. Two got away..." He looked at the dead body in the middle. "Make that one." He looked around at everyone. "So who's the leader? I have to congratulate you on this well earned victory."

"No, I'll stick to sticks. Thanks for the offer, but I'm no good with a sword."

He stood back as Azumi slashed the monster's legs, causing it to fall and be destroyed in the river like most of the other monsters. He was surprised when he saw the tall man with the beard appear, and he held the next stick he had found tightly, ready to fight if need be. He was pretty worried about the Tyranitar. These were powerful Pokemon, and the sands that has been whipping up were probably due to this Pokemon. At this point Rolen realized he looked like a sand monster, with all the water and sand sticking on him.

Tyler stood back and watched the man with the Tyranitar. The red x’s, could they mean something? Tyler stepped back a few steps. Without that coin he was defenseless, and easy target to pick off. “Jerry, October-Bug, come back with me.” Tyler said. This man must be the leader of the golems. And the reason they kept on coming was.........

Tyler hurried to Azumi. “Azumi, if we get into a fight with this guy, we have to take out Tyranitar first. That one can use sandstorm, and will just keep on creating more of those golems to fight, and will be impossible to win against. I can’t to anything, so I’m going to wait back at camp in case anything goes rummaging through our stuff.” He turned around and headed for camp hoping that the dude wouldn’t notice. “Don’t worry bout me, Jerry has been working on his moves!”

But what Azumi didn’t know, when Tyler was talking to her, she pickpocketed her and got the coin. “Look buddy, not sure what you are, but don’t come out in case I really need you, okay?” He said to the coin. Tyler rushed back to camp with his Pokémon, and stood by the central oak as a lookout.