• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

The anger and hate suddenly went away as Azumi said that she missed him. She missed me? Why? It didn’t make much sense when he thought about it.

She left for a while and then came back. Tyler summoned himself across from her.
“This is all my fault. All of it. The reason I’m a suspect, the reason the Lumberjack is dead, the reason the guild could be brought down....” Transparent tears came to his eyes. He lowered his head at looked at the floor. “I need to go away. If I stay here I will tear this Guild apart from my own hands.” Tyler sat there with tears in his eyes. “It’s not you. It’s me. It’s only me.”

Rolen walked back upstairs to give Azumi the glass of water, and to let her know that there was a person who wanted to see her. When he entered the room he was surprised to see Amra, a stranger, and a... ghost? there as well. He stood in the doorway for a moment, and then walked over to Azumi and handed her the glass of water.

“Here’s some water, and someone said they wanted to see you. They are waiting downstairs.”

Azumi looked up at the ghost. "Amra... New guy, could you two let me talk to the ghost alone? Rolan, thank you for the water, let that person know I will see her shortly." She waited until everyone left.
"Look, dead Tyler, if you want to fix things, You don't run away, or kill yourself, or cry in your room. You accept the consequences and you work your way up from there." She realized that she was partly talking to herself also. "Failure and mistakes are part of growing up and because of those, we learn and become better. Running away and feeling sorry for yourself doesn't accomplish anything. In fact, it just leaves you stuck in the same place while the world keeps advancing. You hurt my feelings today, killing yourself like that without even consulting me after I told you I trusted you. So, I am really angry with you. But I am more sad, because I've lost my best blacksmith and all I have left is a ghost who lives in a coin." She yawned. "You should think about what you're going to do, your body is still in you're room. Now... I need some sleep please and have a visitor to attend to." She signaled for him to leave.

Rolen nodded and left the room. Azumi seemed pretty stressed, so he was doing his best to reduce that. He went down to find the girl who had been knocking on the door, and found her.

“Azumi says she will be down to see you shortly.”

Rolen wasn’t sure what to do next, but then Faze popped up out of nowhere. He was facing the black-haired girl.... staring.

Tyler left Azumi alone. She lost her best blacksmith. But he knew where he could find another. He zoomed out of the guild in search of something.

Meanwhile, Octo-Bug woke up, and sensed electricity in the Guild. He walked out and saw a man with a Joltik. The gavantula cried out in joy at the discovery of a new friend. He sent electricity and a message to him. “Hey, I’m Octo-Bug! Nice to meet you!”

Samantha nodded when Rolan told her Azumi would arrive and then she just starred back at the Abra.
Azumi made her way downstairs, feeling tired. But her face lit up when she saw Samantha as she walked into the dinning room. "Sam!" She yelled out happily.
Samantha stood up as Azumi went over and hugged her.
"Oh I missed you so much!" Azumi said as she tightly hugged Sam. "And Bob also!" She waved at the Rattata.
Sam didn't say anything, she just let herself be hugged. If you payed close attention, there was a small smile on her face. Azumi let go of Sam and noticed Rolan.
"Oh Rolan, this is Samantha, Sam, she was with me in school when we were getting our Jobs." Azumi moved out of the way so they could see each other.
Samantha, with a lazy attitude, raised her hand towards Rolan. "Hi..."
"Isn't she adorable!" Azumi said. "Rolan, take her to her room, she is our new raindrop." She turned to Sam. "I really have to attend to something, but we can catch up tomorrow." She hugged Sam again and left the room with a happy attitude.
She went back upstairs and fell quickly asleep in her bed.

Samantha starred at Rolan.

Wes excused himself from the room so Azumi could talk to the strange ghost. He pondered the offer to join the guild, on one hand it would provide a more steady flow of money, but on the other it would require working in a team. Wes finally accepted his conclusion when he remembered that he was not out for personal gain and being a member of a guild would provide the best opportunity to help. “You know, I think I will join the guild- at least temporarily until I can pay back my debt.” Wes somewhat awkwardly announced to whoever was listening. Joltik suddenly awoke and Wes realized he was stirred by the presence of a galvantula. The tiny spider quickly jumped onto its evolved form and immediately began leeching electric energy from it, Joltik was happy to have another electric type around. Wes smiled at the scene and made his way outside to check on Aerodactyl.

Amra heard what Wes had said and followed along with him to the flying rock type. "I am glad you decided to join the guild." She was still hoped he would take the money for the apothecary work. She wanted to show him that hard work rewarded. "You know you still haven't given me answer to my question before we were showed out of the room." She hoped she was not pushing to too much. "You know admire what you told me before in the room. You must have saved a lot of lives with what you had done. Not everyone would have the guts to supply medicines without receiving something in return. Most would just pass by without a care. That shows what kind of person you are."

Last edited:
It was apparent that Evan had not noticed the girl that saw him earlier. The Elgyem decided to make his way towards the stairs. He went up on the second floor and stayed as closed as he could on the ceiling. He attempted to cast an advanced spell on himself, though the crystal harmlessly fizzled within a split second. A deep sigh came from the infant soon after. He decided to wander around, though he had not went into the other rooms yet oddly enough.

Tyler sensed another presence of a human in the guild. He zoomed back and floated next to Rolen. “Who exactly is this?” Tyler said to him. “And uh, why is she staring at you, if there is one person to stare at it’s me, cause I’m a freakin ghost.” He went up to her and studied her. Must be a friend of Azumi. But why did she have a giant scythe? That’s kinda weird. “Greetings, my name is Tyler, and I am the guilds ghost/spirit warrior. Nice to meet you.”

"...EreH YleNoL os rEve s'tI ,DNeirF ,eMan ruOY Em LLeT eSaELp" the being says as they continued to hold their hand out. It seems despite being able to bring anyone here, it didn't have anyone to talk to. If you really thought about it, it was pretty sad. Maybe all it really wanted was for someone to play with... was that so wrong?
- - -
Emma was fine before, but now she was really feeling the pain of that broken bone. Specifically, she was making groaning noises as she laid down in her bed. Like so.

"Uuuuuuugh... uuuuuuuuuuuuugh... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH..."

“It’s just until I can pay back my debt.” Wes replied to Amra, he then laughed “I wouldn’t count on an answer anytime soon.” He walked closer to Aerodactyl and explained briefly that they were going to stay at the guild for awhile and he was welcome to come inside before looking back towards Amra, hoping to change the topic away from himself, “Anyways, princess” he joked, “Maybe you could introduce me to the rest of the guild?”

Tyler notes some things about her. She spoke in a certain fashion. Always hesitating before speaking her next words, or she thought about it more. Tyler nodded to her response. “Well, I’m no cook, but Brian is, so you should talk to him about food, not me.” Tyler said. “Besides, I’m in search of someone, so, gotta go!” Tyler added as he flew out of the building. But as he was going, he suddenly felt tired. He realized that the coin would recharge him, so he went back there.

In the coin Tyler floated around. He was lonely in here, and missed Skyler. He knew that they had become one. But still that feeling of loss came to him. He knew that nobody was going to need him for a while, so he slept. If someone did need him, well, that was what the coin is for.

Meanwhile, Octo-Bug was having fun with Joltik. Octo-Bug took him out of the room and danced around the halls with Joltik who was latched on to him. Gavantula went into the kitchen and stole some berries. He brought Joltik to where Wes was, and nudged Joltik onward with a berry for him.

"Fine I won't bring it up again. I guess I can tell who everyone is. You met Red Rose. She is second in command here. Then there is Emma she is the power house brawler of the group. Azumi is out leader. Then there is the new recruits, Rolen a mage, Stella another mage, and Napoleon he is sword weilder with room to grow. We also have a ghost blacksmith now. Come on I will show you around." Amra led Wes on a tour of the guild. She introduced Wes to people as they passed so he could put a name to the face.

Wes was happy to meet everyone, but was even more happy to see Joltik had made a friend. The tiny spider climbed up onto Wes, with its berry in its mouth and reclaimed his normal post on Wes’s shoulder. Wes stopped when they came across Rolen, finally another guy he thought. “Hey, I’m Wes.” He introduced himself and extended a hand, hoping to make a friend in this new guild.

Tyler someone talking about him for a brief moment, and summoned himself. He came up behind Wes when he came across Rolen. He then realized that he might scare the Arceus out of him if he jump scared him from the back. So he came out in front of him, and floated next to Rolen. “Greetings, I am Tyler. Formerly the blacksmith of this guild until I decided to become a ghost. Please don’t ask, it’s a long story. But it is good to have another guy around, no offense Amra.” He then saw Octo-Bug following Wes and looked to his shoulder to find a Joltik. Tyler grinned. “I see you have found a friend Octo-Bug. That is always nice to see.”

Tyler looked at Wes with a darker look on his face. Tyler then grimly said, “If you try to hurt my Guild I will be there. If you try to hurt Azumi I will be there. If you try to hurt our Pokémon, I will be there. I will use everything in my power as a dark magic spirit to stop you.” Tyler flared at him now. “Just kidding! I think you are a really great guy. And, if you need me for something, my coin is on Azumis night stand. I can’t pick it up for some reason, but I will ask her to move it to the meeting room.”

“Besides, I am getting awfully lonely nowadays.....”

Rolen had blanked out completely, trying to figure out why Faze was staring at Sam. When he came out of his reverie, he realized that Sam was waiting on him. He began apologizing and was prepared to lead her to the dining room or her room, whichever she wanted to go to first, but then Wes walked up to him.

“Er.... nice to meet you?”

Rolen had no idea who this was until he realized it was the person who had been in Azumi’s room, with Amra. He had a bit of a nervous look, and jumped when Tyler appeared beside him. He made a feeble attempt to disengage.

“So, Samantha, you said you wanted some food? Dining room’s this way.”

Maira, closed her eyes tightly and accepted the handshake. She spoke, but in a very small voice.

“I-I-m Maira...”

Last edited:
"Then you should not have killed yourself." Amra was not happy with Tyler. He could have found a different way. She did not mind that he was a bit quirky that is a good then to be. What she did mind was him taking the easy way out. She felt that they all could have helped him to work things out. Tyler in her mind lost some of the respect he had gained in her eyes. "Come on Wes. I will show you to your rooms." With that she turned around and walked to were the new recruits were staying.

“In my defense, if I were to die, I would be an unseeable ghost because a fourth of my souls was with Skyler. I killed myself cause I’m not a freakin weakling anymore AND I can help you guys our EVEN though you don’t appreciate it. I’m a full soul now, and I’m gonna figure a way to get out of this coin, but for now, I’m gonna stay with you until we find that girl, um, what was her name, oh, Maria.” Tyler floated around the dining room with his hand behind his head, slowly turning in every which direction, waiting for something to happen. If he wanted to fight, Jen would have to use Azumis energy, but after the way she stumbled afterward, he wouldn’t do it again until she actually needed him.

He looked over to Rolen and the girl. He seemed to scare Rolen off when he appeared. But there was something off about that girl. That abra kept staring at her like she was....

Dangerous?

No way, it’s just a girl with a big scythe......
Wait a sec.........

Okay, girls with scythes ARE dangerous, Tyler admitted to himself. If she wasn’t she wouldn’t be lugging that thing around because she wouldn’t have a use for it unless she was a farmer. He would have to keep a watch on her........

Wes was a little disappointed his introduction with Rolen didn’t exactly go great, but his spirits were lifted by the introduction of strange Tyler. “Haha it’s nice to meet you too.” Wes laughed at the joke and greeted Tyler. He seemed to be unfazed by the fact that he was speaking to a ghost. Wes tried to make sense of what Tyler was saying as he rambled on about being a full soul and returning and what not, but that was beyond even his level of intelligence. “Actually I’ll probably just hang out here with Mr.Ghost, it seems like something interesting is happening.” He gleefully chimed to Amra, completely disregarding her hospitality, he was very enthused by this ghost. “So Tyler, you mentioned your looking for some girl? If you need it I’d be happy to help.” He kindly offered his services and then began to whisper “What’s up with that girl with the scythe? She seems pretty scary.” Wes subtly gestured at Samantha.

"?uOy hTiw gNIrb OT TNAw UOy gNihTYna erEht Si .nUF yLLaer sAw taHt .uOY tRuh ot gnIoG toN M'i .yRrow t'NoD .ArroP ApnOp eHt eM sLlAc dNIk ruOY .emAn lUfitUaeb a s'tahT" They gestured around the large play area that surrounded them. It seemed grateful for this experience.
- - -
Emma couldn't take this anymore, so she rolled out of her bed and crawled her way to her door, entering the hallway. She then crawled to Azumi's room and opened her door through some means, whether it was locked or not. She climbed up to Azumi and started lightly slapping her face.

"Heeeeey... it huuuuurts... make it feel better..."

Maira shuddered. This being, who said it was called... Ponpaporra, had it said? was seriously scaring her. She shook her head at its last question, but still looked around. The wierd voice and speech pattern of this being was one of the main things that scared her, although the mask didn’t help.

Rolen led Sam to the dining room, still wondering why Faze continued to stare at her. Suddenly the Pokémon disappeared with a pop, leaving the Wizard’s arms empty.

Last edited:
Azumi stood there looking at the dark sky as fire began to rain down. The giant fireball grew closer. This was the end. She had the feeling that she could have saved them all, but she didn't know how or why. As the giant rock came closer, it began saying her name.
Azumi woke up, with Emma's face above hers. She grabbed Emma's face by the cheeks. "What happened? Did I overslept? Is Tyler alive? Are you okay? What time is it? Where's Nana? Are the raindrops okay?"

Samantha just followed Rolan around, she didn't feel the need to answer any questions from anyone. The only comment she made was about her scythe. "It's a weapon... For Ghostbusters..." After a few moments of silence, she looked at Rolan. "You're a light mage?"

Rolen paused and looked back at her.

“Y-Yes I am, but how did you...?”

Rolen had a look of confusion on his face. However, it was at that time that the food was brought in and placed on the dining room table. Rolen gestured for Samantha to sit down, the questioning look still on his face.

Samantha began cutting her food into really small pieces. Once she finished, she began to eat. After eating a bit, she then turned to Rolan, grabbed him the chin and made him look at her eyes. "You are physically weak, your best spell is pretty lame and you feel like you're way out of you're league in this guild but you're to stubborn to call it quits."

Rolen was shocked enough that he didn’t respond. He just stood, chin held by the girl, trying to process how this girl seemed to know all about him. There was a sudden pop as Faze appeared, hovering in between Rolen and Sam, facing the later. The Pokémon’s eyes opened, something extremely unusual for an Abra, and the eyes were glowing with a pink light. A voice resonated within the girl’s head.

Go.

Last edited:
Tyler jaw dropped. “A ghostbuster? You better not come after me cause I be a NICE ghost girly.” Tyler said in her direction.

Tyler turned back to Wes. “Yeah, Rolen was with this one girl and suddenly, POP! She disappears! I think it was that weird ghost mask thing that I fought off, and it said it wanted to play a game......” Tyler zones out for a second. He then shook himself out of it and turned his attention back to Wes. “But anyway, a lot of people don’t like me anymore cause I killed myself to be with my other soul who was trapped in a coin. I didn’t tell em before, bad on my part, but now I can protect people without gettin hurt.”

The ghostbuster girl starts nasty talking Rolen. “Hey, that’s not nice round’ here missy!” Tyler then started to laugh. He turned back to Wes. “Now, if you want to summon me for me to actually fight for you, all you gotta do it flip the coin in the air, catch it, and then stuff goes round. Wind goes round you, eyes turn red, and then I come out from the coin. Now the only side effect is, depending on what I’ll do, it’ll take up your energy as well, so don’t be upset if you pass out, happened to me twice. No, three times.” Tyler shrugged.

“However, if you are going to summon me to fight, tell Azumi first. She’ll get mad if you don’t. Happened to me.”

Samantha had a serious look on her face. Then she smiled and began to giggle softly. "Sorry Nana, I couldn't hold it. We were caught."
Nana teleported across the table, laughing and pointing at Rolan.
"Sorry... Nana wanted to pull a prank on you." Samantha told Rolan and let go of him. "Except the light mage part, they're are my natural enemies. So I can recognize one anywhere... We don't get along."

Rolen wasn’t sure what Faze had done, since the Abra was facing away. Faze gave a look at the two pranksters, his eyes closed, and then he vanished again.

When Sam explained that it had been a prank, he turned and walked out of the room. He didn’t want anyone to see his face. He did have to pass Wes, Amra, and Tyler to get to his room, but he walked past them looking intently away from them. Once inside his room he collapsed onto the bed, Faze teleporting off the pillow just in time.

Amra saw Rolen as he walked out of the dining hall. He looked a little upset. She knew she should probably leave him alone but it would only make her more worried for the guy. She walked to his room and knocked on his door. "Hey Rolen, may I come in?" She hoped he would not just tell her to go away.

Rolen didn’t respond. He just laid face down on the bed, trying to pretend he hadn’t heard her. He didn’t really feel up to talking about what had just happened. But he also didn’t take the trouble to get up and lock the door. Faze, who had teleported off the pillow over to the chair where the clothes from the night before hung, sat staring at the door. The knob trembled slightly, almost unnoticeably, and Faze continued to stare.

Amra saw the doorknob move and decided to test it. Reached out and turned the door handle. To her surprise it opened. She walked in. She saw Rolen with his face down in his pillow. She crept slowly towards him. "Rolen are you ok. I noticed you were a bit upset." She sit on the end of the bed facing him. "You can talk to me about anything. I won't judge you. I know I come off as mean and judgmental at first, but that does not mean that I don't care." She hoped he would be open to telling her what was bothering him.

Rolen shifted his head so that his voice wasn’t muffled by the pillow.

“Apparently Nana invaded my mind and told Azumi’s friend what I was thinking. And then they pranked me.”

He put his head back down. He knew he must seem like a little kid, but he genuinely was upset. During his studies he had learned that there was a certain etiquette to telepathy, but apparently Nana didn’t know about this.

"Yeah I know how that feels. My mother had me spied on everytime I went outside of the castle. I had no freedom. My only escape was if I went with my father to train. I know what they did was wrong and they probably should not have done it." Amra really wanted to help the guy. She felt for him. He had has a lot to deal with today and they should not have done what they did. "How have you felt about everything that has happened today. If this is about you not knowing how to fight, the offer still stands to teach you how to fight. I am not the best with the sword but I know how to use one."

Rolen listened to Amra, and after a moment rolled to a sitting position. He held out his hand.

“Thank you. I... I’m sorry if I was rude earlier.”

The wizard looked at her, trying to show that he meant what he said. Her story had made him feel slightly better, and he truly appreciated her offer to teach him to use a weapon.

"It's ok. I know I did not get off on the right foot with everyone. I can be rash at times and I know my temper gets the best of me." Amra looked at his hand. She hoped he wanted to call a truce. In a firm grip she shook his hand. "How about tomorrow me and you go out to the practice field and work on getting better." She let go of hid hand.

Samantha watched emotionless as she saw Rolan walk away. She looked over at Nana who looked confused. "I guess he... Doesn't like pranks." Samantha told Nana.
The Gardevoir just looked confused until a plate of fruits was placed in front of her. She began to eat happily. Samantha finished her plate and got up. She had lost her tour guide, so she walked around the raindrops hall until she reached the last room. "Perfect..." She told her Rattata.
She then scratched 'Sam' on the door with her scythe. "Perfect..." She said again. She then began wondering the guild house, looking for something to do.

Rolen smiled and returned the handshake. He wasn’t capable of squeezing quite as hard as her, but his grasp was still pretty firm.

“Sounds good to me. Again, thank you.”

Rolen suddenly realized just how tired he was. He had only had a few hours of sleep earlier yesterday evening, and since then they had been in a battle, trekked back to the guild, and had various dramas including the death of Tyler. The wizard still kept his eyes open, but he could feel them aching to shut.

"Why don't I leave you so you can get some rest. I will be in my room for some quiet time for myself. I will see you in the morning." Amra got up and walked to the door. She had her hand on the door handle and turned it before she remembered something she needed to ask. "Do you have a sword or anything? If not I can see what I can find in Tyler's things. I am sure he has a few practice swords used to train with." She waited for him to answer before she left.