• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Jake went to find Azumi, as Dragonite prepared to use Outrage. They went straight for Vlad, but preparing for if Wrecker tried to stop them.

"Razan, we need to help them!" Ashley yelled out to him as she got the message.

Kato armed a Night Slash, and hummed one of her songs, a shroud of wind encased her Sword as she went for Vlad, Kato taking out any enemies in the way, and Windchime started firing Energy Balls at Vlad.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene was using her electricity on every enemy she saw with no mercy. She would electrecute them until she saw their eyeball boil and their skin smell like burnt meat.

She kept this up until she was thrown on to the ground by Vlad's gravity. This only made her angrier, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get up. She didn't stop trying until finally she got on her feet. She heard the message Azumi sent.

This was it, Rene's chance to attack them all. She had practiced a spell for just the right occasions and now it was the right moment. "Michi! Help me get closer!"

Michi left Arcanine and Sol's body to go help Rene. She began using thunder punch and Iron Tail to keep the one eyed monsters away. Meanwhile, Rene began preparing her spell as she walked forward, her eyes set on Vlad and the Organization. Her arms made big circles as the lightning began to gather on her finger tips. "Just one shot." She said. "I just need one shot."

Tyler was forced down onto the ground by the increased gravity, but it let up. When the blacksmith had gotten to his feet, Azumi was trapped in the cross, unable to move. Tyler brought out his Chakrams, and threw them both at him, one going for the magic shield, and one going for his legs.
Tyler...you might need me....
No! Not yet! You broke our deal and you will pay the price.

"Almost death." Razan said quickly, and engaged back into battle. It wasn't that long until Razan's advantage of two arms shone through, and struck CrossBlade through the chest. The man sank to the ground smiling. "You...saved me...I give you...my last energy..."
The shadow vanished, and the X on Razan's back reappeared, glowing violently again. The weather mage picked up his dagger again, not feeling any weaker than he was now that Razan had CrossBlades power. He turned around and faced Ashley. Just then he was forced down by the gravity, and then after a while, it stopped, and he slowly got up just to make sure it still wasn't in effect. "It seems like the situation is only getting worse. We should go."

"No Tyler! Save her!" Leo called out as one chakram bounced off the magic show and the other slice a big cut on Leo's leg. However, at the same time white light struck Azumi.

Azumi's eyes went blank as she was hit by the holy strike. She fell to her knees and then face down on the floor.

Leo turned to Tyler, tears going down his eyes. "Why didn't you save her?!" He raised his hands. "I'm going for more magic missels! Find a way to end me!" Leo shouted, beginning to feel frustrated.

Victoria began to stand up. "That idiot, what good does it do to go for my stomach if I'm already dead?" She looked around and didn't see Wes. "Now who am I going after?" She began running ahead and soon found herself next to Leo. She looked at Tyler and Azumi. "Azumi is down? I guess I'll this one." She looked at Tyler. "I do apologise, it is not my intention." She drew her swords and rushed at Tyler.

Arthur, the former Grand Court brawler stood in front of Wes. "You seem like a brave warrior, but you should flee. For I have no control and will attempt to kill you."

The members of Organization X stood around Vlad, ready to take on anyone who tried to reach him. Meanwhile, Vlad pulled the moon who King Henry kept going higher towards it.

Tyler looked all around, and was horrified that Azumi had been hit. But she wasn't dead. He could still win. He could still save her. His mind whirled all around. Then Victoria showed up. Even more confusion. How do you eve stop a light blast?! Anger mixed in with that confusion. Mixed emotions rushed through him, and he acted mindlessly, catching the Chakram. His head pounded through his skull, a painful throbbing. He clenched his teeth.
Now it is my turn!
Tyler couldn't keep him out, and transformed, his rage showing through. A gust of wind kicked in forcing Victoria and Leo back a few feet.
Tyler's figure appeared, four Chakrams in each hand, glowing purple from dark energy. "I'm terribly sorry, but I can't let you harm my host," Skyler said grinning. Now to take care of that pesky swords woman.....
A team of three Pokemon stopped in front of her, two bipedal, one of them with a long sword, one with armor, and a spider like Pokemon. All of them wore orange bandannas that said, "Tyler Squad."
Tyler's Pokemon had arrived along with Haxorus! They started to battle Victoria, not meaning to go offensive, but keeping her away from the others.
Skyler's red eyes glared into Leo's. He chuckled out loud. "I hope you know that I'm going to enjoy this!", the demon said. Skyler then threw all eight of the Chakrams at different directions, aiming for vitals and the head. The dark energy weapons caught on fire thanks to Tyler's element. "DIE DEMON SLAYER!!!", Skyler yelled as he threw them.

Queen Jaileen was beside herself when she was pushed to the ground. When she was able to stand again, she took stock in what was going on. She focused on her daughter's guild leader who was on the ground.

Out of the ground appeared large vines, they wrapped around Azumi. Once the girl was incased by the green foliage, the vines seemd to have disappeared. Beside the queen Azumi was brought out of the ground and raised up onto a bed made of flowers.

Walking over, Queen Jaileen set out on her mission of healing the girl. She was not as strong a healer as she was a battle mage, but she would do her best to heal the wounded. With a snap of her fingers, a potion the glowed bright vivid purple appeared in her hands. Unleashing the cork on the bottle, she held Azumi's head at an angle that she could pour the contents down her throat. After that was done she dropped the vile and let it disappear as it hit the ground.

Laying Azumi's head down on the bed, Queen Jaileen raised her hands over the body of the girl. Out of the Queen's hands, vines began to make their way and wrap themselves around Azumi. Once the girl was mostly covered, the vines began to glow the same color as the potion.

Rowena was not happy that she was pushed to the ground against her will. She hated being forced like that. She was about to end the life of that mage who had taken her brother. Now that she knew he was here, she needed an opening.

Quickly thinking, Rowena said a small spell, and her body was surrounded by water. It began to shimmer, and then Rowena found herself right in front of Diablo. She raised her swords in a high arc above her head. Ready to strike him brutely. She wanted him to feel the pain he has caused to so many people.

Her sword looked to be surrounded by shimmering water. With a mighty blow, Rowena brought the sword down. If it was a true hit then it would decapitate the mage. She wanted to kill the man.

Martha was not going anywhere she was in the circle when the gravity caused her to hit the ground. It hurt, which was od because she was always a ghost before. Looking back towards Jason, he smiled and nodded his head. With that she knew that she was alive again. Though she did not know how.

Standing up, Martha stood in front of him. She took ahold of his head and forced him to look at her. "Listen to me Vlad. I am not going anywhere. I am here to stay, though how long that is depends on you. If you want me to live longer then you need me be like you. I do not know how much time I have to be human, but I do know this. I do not want to be with you like this. You were once kind and gentle, well at least to some. Humans feared what you were, which is not an excuse to kill them all." Leaning in she said this so only he could hear. "I love you, please return back to me. I need you. I do not want to be alive and be by your side for a long time."

Jason had Phoenix in his arms, the gravity had crushed his shield, but he threw it back up as soon as he was able. He nuzzled his cheek into the neck of the elf. He was glad to see that the elf had stuck by his side. He knew that he would not be able to live without him.

Everytime one of the zombies would touch the wall of the shield, it would burst inti flames, and it's essence would drain into Jason. Who fed as much of it as he could without killing himself, into Martha. She needed to be human so that Vlad could see what would happen to everyone. If he was able to turn the girl, then she would basically be the same as she was now in the flesh and fully human.

"Let's go then." Ashley responded with a determined look, right after she got up from being interrupted by Vlad's Gravity.

Kato started taking out enemy soldiers one by one as Windchime followed behind and fired an Energy Ball at any that escape from Kato's Night Slash.

Ashley had a worried look on her face and had looked to Razan.

Rolen struggled to his feet. His muscles complained as he gained his balance and looked around. It seemed only a few seconds since he had been confronted by Diablo and re-enforced by Amra's father. Of course, he didn't know who had assisted him, but it had given him the time he needed to ready himself for a fight with the fire wielder. However, he had been attacked from behind by one of the soldiers of Vlad's army, and taken a heavy wound to his arm. Then he had been pressed down by gravity. He was helpless for the time, and once the pressure was lifted again he felt just as helpless. He knew he needed to get up, to get to Vlad... he needed to end this. But he knew, deep down, that no matter how determined he felt, he wouldn't be able to do it. There was no way. And even though he knew this, he still got up.

All around him, there were enemy soldiers, and he knew Diablo was nearby as well even though he had lost sight of him for the time being. He grasped at his arm as he felt a twinge of pain, and then he heard a shout from behind him as another one of Vlad's soldiers charged him. There was no time. Dodging would be impossible, and his shields had already been reduced to tatters to get him this far through the melee, making it nearly impossible to stop this blow. And then, it was stopped. A familiar figure in light blue wizards robes stood with a magical shield raised to stop the blow. Then in an instant the enemy was blasted away by some powerful spell that Rolen didn't know. He gave a half sob of relief as his old mentor, Torrena, turned around to look in his face.

Maira had tried. She couldn't keep up, though, and she had passed out. She laid still on the ground, with the dead and wounded around her. She would likely recover, but her energy was all gone. The strain and the stress had been too much, but now she was free, for a time.

Azumi woke up with a big headache, getting hit by a hold strike hurt the victim from the inside. She could feel some of her muscles as if they were on fire and her stomach felt like it had been punched by Emma. Regardless of the pain though, she got up and stumbled back to the battlefield, ready to continue.

She drew the sword Wes had given her and began making her way back, slashing any enemy standing in her way. She stopped though, when she saw Sol's body. "No...nononono..." She knelt down next to him. "How? I should've stayed with you, I'm so sorry!" She cried next to him. "I'm so sorry, you were my student and I didn't protect you. This is my fault!" She got back up and wiped her tears. "I have to kill Vlad, I have to end this nightmare." She rushed ahead, Tyler was alone and he wouldn't survive against someone like Leo.

Leo used made a big flash, eliminating the shadow attacks. "Shadows can't defeat light mages ghost! You're only making the easy for me! Run away!" Leo fired a light beam at Skylar.

Victoria dodged the Pokemon easily, she knew how to get around fast opponents, so heavy Pokemon like Haxarous were never going to land a hit. The other two were a problem, but she ran past them, going to kill Tyler or any ally soldiers.

Skyler grinned. The man had done exactly what he had wanted. He knew that his shadows couldn't beat the light, but the light could beat someone else.....
These light beams seemed to follow him, like they were tracking him down. He could use this to his advantage. "That's it, follow me..."
Once he knew for certain that he had the beams attention, he ran as it followed him. He ignored everything else, and only focused on where the beam was heading, and how fast it was gaining on him. Suddenly, he turned in an opposite direction, Victoria's direction. He full forced charged at her, but instead of engaging in battle, he jumped over her. She's after me, that means she will follow. He started fighting her, going defensive, and kept her in front of him, with the beam of light going straight for Skyler. The beam would have go through the swords woman first.
Razan nodded, and took Ashley's hand. Before they knew, they were soaring through the air on Flygon, looking for places that need backup. "Where do you need to be?!" Razan yelled over the wind.

Diablo looked up at the attacking water warrior, just in time to see a water typhoon envelope her and throw her away.
"You're welcome." Ariel said with a smirk as he looked at Diablo.
Diablo didn't response, he just prepared himself for another attack.

Vlad looked at Martha. "My love, I am not the man you once loved. I am simply a shadow of him. You will not find him here." He looked at her. "I am simply the result of what humanity is. Destruction." He drove his long finger nails into her heart. "Go back to resting in peace."

The King stood high above the clouds, facing the incoming moon. "Such a beautiful thing, the moon is, I never thought I would see it up close." He raised his hands and prepared for impact.

Leo yelled at Skyler. "What are you doing?!" He watched as the light beam disappeared before hitting Victoria.
"Are you mad?! Your experience isn't enough to take me on!" Victoria cried out as she made a quick cut at Skyler's thighs. "Jump back! I'm going for the legs and then your head! Use your weapons as a shield facing down to avoid it!" She went for the movement she had just warned Skylar about.

Leo turned around to a familiar growl. He saw his former Lycanroc standing there, growling at him. "My dear friend, even you understand the danger I represent. Thank you, please be careful and send me back to the other world." Leo prepared to fight when he saw Azumi emerge from within the zombies, running towards Victoria.

Victoria was going for the kill when Azumi's sword was thrown at her, causing her to jump out of the way and face the incoming guild leader. Azumi drew her twin blue moon blades and clashed with Victoria's swords, both seemed to be equal in strength.
"Looks like we will finally know who is the best of us. I'm glad we get to settle this." Victoria said.

"I'm sad that we are fighting in this condition, but glad I get to have one more fight with you. I won't be holding back." Azumi replied.

The two swordmasters jumped back, stared each other down and the charged. Sparks flew from their swords as they clashed, the sound of metal clashing could be heard around the two. Their attacks were so equal, it looked like their fighting style was an exact mirror of the other. Azumi broke through Victoria's defenses and elbowed her in the face, but Victoria used that momentum to kick Azumi on the side. Azumi rolled to the side and got up just in time to block Victoria's swords with hers.
"I hate to say this, but I hope you win. You have no idea how awful being brought to life feels." Victoria spoke as she placed pressure on Azumi's swords.
Azumi didn't say anything, but she now understood that she had to save her and Leo. Azumi's pushed Victoria's swords to the side and went for the kill, but Victoria dodged and they both began going at it again.

“Ugh how many of you guys are there?” Wes groaned, looking up to stare at the brawler dead in the eyes. Windslasher rested on his shoulder while the other 7 blades hovered nearby.

“And why do you keep telling me to run? Obviously I know things are going to try to kill me. I’m here fighting a war, aren’t I?” Electricity began to crackle around the rogue.

“It looks like in either gonna have to take your head or kill Vlad in order to stop you guys, because Victoria is looking quite chipper again. I’d much rather you let me go kill Vlad, but I will say that killing you would probably be easier. I’m gonna go attack your new boss so the King has an easier time with the moon. If you get in my way in going to have to kill you, given the circumstances, I can’t afford to have any pity.” The back of Wes’s heel connected with the ground and he took off in a lightning cloaked dash towards Vlad.

Martha looked into the eyes of Vlad. She knew the man she loved was gone. She had hoped to bring at least a part of him back and maybe stop all of what he had caused, but that would just be a dream for her now.

In her last few moments, Martha reached out her hand and placed it on Vlad's cheek. "My love, I know that you have been hurt by them, but not everyone is like that." Her words were broken up by a cough. Blood started to trickle out of her mouth as she started to speak again. "For what it is worth, peace is not the same as if I were by your side." Her voice grew softer, and more shallow as her heart began to stop beating. "I will always love you." With her words spoken, her body became still and lifeless again.

As the result of the spell that Jason had cast, Martha's body began to wither and turn to ash before everyone's eyes. Though she did do what she could not have done before, and that was say goodbye one last time.

Rowena was not to be triffled with. She was on a mission, and no one was going to stop her until she reached her goal. With was to take out the one person who had singlehandedly turned three people's lives upside down in one afternoon.

Using her element, Rowena turned the water into ice, and then caused that vortex to shatter into gittering dust. She had not made it too far from where she had started her rushed attack in the first place.

She would need to buckle down if she wanted a chance to face her target. With a thought, she rushed over to Sarah. Who in her raged form was seathing and attacking the grey zombies with a vengeance. Rowena yelled to her sister, and told her a thought she had.

"Sarah we need to get the originzation, away from Vlad we need to seprate them from him. Do you think you could get one of them into the woods. You can take me and Jason there to make sure we all take them out."

Sarah was still for a moment. Nothing made a move to attack her. It seemed as if they were pushed back by something. With a sickeningly bone snapping sound, her head snapped to the sided. A sinister smile was on her face, not unlike the one where she first began to learn that the being could take over and help.

With a snap of Sarah's fingers, Rowena and Sarah, appeared, inside of the shield with Jason. Jason did not look surprised as he had set the shield to let in people with good intentions in that would not harm him. Sarah touched Phoenix and spoke with him in his mind. "Phoenix use some of your inventions and keep people back from this spot. This is where we will be." With that Sarah and the being sent an image to the elf.

Phoenix noded and a huge smile grew on his face. With another snap of the fingers, Phoenix was in a large tower inside of the forest that bordered the battle field. He took out a large machine and strapped it to his back.

With a twist of a comically large dail with a lot of weird and wacky settings, he set it to non forest fire. Phoenix had worked on his fire making weopans for a long time now, and had learned how to control what the fire burned.

With one press of his finger, Phoenix set a large ring around the aera. It would burn anything with ill intentions. He had learned in the months he had spent in the guild to work on what would be harmed by the things he made. He would stand guard and only stepped in when needed.

Jason, Rowena, and Sarah all stood close together as Sarah snapped her fingers and appeared in front of Diablo. They all thought he might be best target, beaides he was the one who made their lives so screwed up. Rowena and Jason grapped Diablo before he could attack or anyone else intervened.

Sarah was able to take all four of them away to the large tower. It was very tall, and towered over even the tallest tree. It could be seen through a mist on the battle field. Though only if one knew what to look for. Sarah knew of this place, as it was the place she learned her craft as an assassin.

With a shove, Jason and Rowena pushed Diablo into the center of the room. All three siblings took a point in the circular room at the top of the tower. Rowena was the one to speak to the fire element user. "Only fitting that you should be the one to be the first to fall." All three took up stances to fight.

Sarah knew the tower would be a great place to battle the man. His fire would be contained to the room, seeing as the tower was made of stone.

Queen Jaileen saw that her daughter's boyfriend fall. With the same trick she had used to get Azumi to her, she sent vines to wrap the mage up. She was ready for him when he appeared out of the ground and on a raised bed of flowers. "Do not worry. I will make sure you are back to full health in no time. Now please calm down so I can do the healing I need to get down."

A potion appeared in the hands of the elven queen, it was glowing a bright pink with silver specs swirling around. "Now I need you to take this, it will help to heal you." Queen Jaileen gently lifted the boy's head and put the potion up to his lips. "The reason I am doing it this way, is so that you do not cause yourself more harm by doing excessive movements."

Amra was about to jump in and attack the creature that came after her boyfriend, but was detained by one of the things getting in her way. Right before she reached the spot a woman in blue robes appeared and blasted the creature. "You must be Rolen's old mentor. If you are then we could use all the help we can get. I am Amra by the way. Thank you for protecting Rolen."

As she spoke, Amra continued to fight and slice the creatures. She had to admit that she impressed by her sudden appearance. It had nothing to with her saving the love of her life whatsoever.

Skyler didn't care about the wound on his leg. he didn't care about anything. He just wanted to kill someone. He saw as Azumi engaged in battle, and decided to not go after her, but to go after Leo.
"Skyler! What are you doing?! You can't take him down! Did you not hear him?!" Tyler said to the demon.
"Nonsense! I can kill him on my own! Go away!" Skyler said out loud.
"No you can't!", Tyler yelled, and then took over, the darkness vanished, and Tyler was left there, his weapons in hand, and ran in front of Leo, keeping distance between him. "Sorry, but I need you occupied for the time being so the boss can finish her fight," Tyler narrowed his eyes, "You aren't gonna kill her on my watch."
His hands were set on fire, the fire spreading to the circular blades, and threw one at his head, and one at his legs. If he was smart, he would block the one going for his head with his shield, but that's exactly what he wanted. He knew he couldn't kill him, but he knew that he could stall him enough for Azumi to get in and do it herself. Tyler needed to make it easier for her. If he could slow him down, it would be easier for her to take him on. So he went for the legs.

Rolen didn't particularly care to cooperate, but the elven woman's words had persuaded him. He sat still, allowing her to do whatever she needed. He began to realize that he didn't want to return to the battle at all. His doubts were telling him there was nothing he could do anyway. But his friends needed as much help as they could get... and even if he thought that he couldn't help, who knows, maybe he could do something.

Torrena nodded a greeting to the pink haired elf warrior and blocked another incoming attack. A stream of mist formed around her, growing thicker and thicker until it obscured the water wizard from view. As enemy warriors stumbled into the mist, there was a pause before they came out again covered in small glowing leechlike shapes, seemingly made from the same magical energy as one of Rolen's Magic Missiles.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene kept making her way through the zombie army, Michi looking tired, but was still protecting her elven friend. Some soldiers were also helping Rene make her way through, they seemed to have an idea of what she was going to try and do.

The electricity around Rene began getting brighter and setting off sparks. She knew it was soon before she would over charge, but she needed a clear view of Vlad before she could release the energy. She noticed Tyler and Azumi fighting ahead, but she decided to continue towards Vlad, avenging Sol and her comrades was more important then saving anyone else. As Sol's memory went through her mind, tears went down her face. Flashbacks of their time together went by and she wished to be able to spend one more day with him, doing whatever he wanted. This only built up her rage and the clouds above her thundered.

Arthur closed his eyes, as if he was sorry for what he did. He used his arm to clothesline Wes back, his big arm impacting his chest. "I'm sorry, I can't control my actions. Please kill me and then kill Vlad. I'm going after your legs."
Arthur ran at Wes, he had armor around him, so he cared little for his swords.

Leo shot two missals to stop Skyler's attack. "You're are going over your league! Please, escape! I don't want to hurt you!" He began to shine as he prepared another holy strike.

Diablo looked around and took a deep breath. "The beast inside sleeps. Which is fortunate for you all. But I must warn you, he doesn't like it when his vessel is disturbed." He closed eyes. "Do as you wish, I care very little what the outcome is."

Vlad shed a tear as his wife disappeared. "One day my sould will find yours." He said as he looked up and focused on the moon.

King Henry watched as the moon was coming towards him, it was so big and beautiful, that king couldn't help admire it's beauty. He braced himself.

From earth a big golden glow could be seen in the sky as the moon stopped. The impact of the two forced sent a shockwave across the world. Annette and Fifi watched from a window as the moon was covering the entire sky and a golden glow stopped it. "Come on guys, you can do it..." She said as she hugged Fifi.

Azumi and Victoria continued their furious battle, they were locked on to each other. Not only were they battling to survive, but also to determine once and for all who the better swordmasters was. Their long life rivalry would end this time and only one would survive.

Vlad used all his force to bring the moon down. Just then, Lancelot and Elizabeth attacked. Lancelot engaged in battle with the Orc and Akali, who Elizabeth fought Ariel and Wrecker. Then the wind reaper dashed in. Samantha flew past the battles and straight to Vlad, she tackled him from the front and began flying him towards the sky.

"You ungrateful bitch!" Vlad yelled as he released his grip on the moon and drove his nails into Samantha's back.

Samantha flinched, but didn't let go of Vlad, as they kept flying upwards. Vlad shower his fans and drove them into Samantha's neck, but that only triggered her demon form and they began to fly faster. They began to slow down as Vlad's gravity began to kick in, but Samantha's scythe caught up and stabbed Vlad from behind and into his heart, cutting Samantha on the shoulder. Vlad screamed in pain as once again they began to fly higher.

Meanwhile a big golden explosion was seen in the sky as the moon was sent back to orbit. Samantha and Vlad flew past the explosion.
"What are you doing?" Vlad asked despertly.
"You feed on blood, which means you need oxygen, there's no oxygen in space." Samantha's demonic voice answered.
"You can't survive in space!" Vlad shouted as they shot up into the sky.
Samantha smirked as they both began to see the darkness of space. "You should've never created me." She said as her demon form disseapered.
Vlad clenched his teeth. "You had the gift to be the perfect warrior, you were the one experiment I poured my heart into. I never thought you would betray me. Why did you choose them?"
Samantha closed her eyes as she remembered her times with Leo and Azumi in the academy. She remembered Wes, Rolan, Amra, Sarah and everyone else in the guild. Then, her memory focused on her time with Maira, seeing her smile and laugh was what Samantha had been living for the last couple of months. "Because... They showed me... True happiness." A small tear came down her eye as both Samantha and Vlad froze in the air.

King Henry smashed to the ground like a meteor. His golden glow disappeared as he laid on the ground, his armor heavily damaged and a small smile on his face. There were no signs of life coming from him. The zombies around slowly began to collapse, along with the Organization X memebers and the revived Grand Court.

Azumi looked around, confused. "We won?" She ran over to the King. She knelt down and checked him while Lancelot and Elizabeth approached them.
"Who would've thought we would be saved by a little girl." Lancelot said.
"Little girl?" Azumi looked up, confused.
"Yeah, she had a black dress, a scythe flying around with her." Lancelot pointed at the sky. "He took Vlad up into space I guess, pretty smart actually."
Azumi looked up. "Oh Sam..." She wanted to cry, but held it in. She kept checking the King.

As the battle wound down and the zombies began to collapse, Rolen felt tense. Why had the noise of battle gotten so much quieter? What had happened out there? Without waiting for any more attempts at healing he broke away and looked around. The collapsed enemy warriors surprised him, and the warriors standing nearby looked just as surprised. He stumbled forward, trying not to trip over the strewn bodies, friend and foe alike. Was the battle really over?

Tyler was just about to prepare to defend against the upcoming attacks from Leo, but he was took off when zombies around him started falling. What...what was going on?! The numbers were only increasing by the seconds, and it didn't seem to stop. Tyler quickly snapped out of his gaze and focused back to Leo, who might be weakening. But just in case, he prepared. Flames continues to go down his arms and spread to his weapons. Tyler thought about what he was going to do. But then to his surprise, Leo did fall. Tyler stood there, amazed, and also fearing the worst. What had happened? Did someone defeat Vlad? He ran back as quickly as he could bringing his Pokemon with him all the way to Azumi. He was in time to hear what had happened to Sam. His heart sank in hearing of this news. Deep down he knew that if she haven't given her sacrifice, many more would die. He walked over and causally sat down near the group of royalty, unaware of their status, and motioned a "hi". "We won't let her sacrifice go in vain. If she hadn't of did what she had done, more of us would have died. I'm sure anyone can see that."
He closed his eyes for a while, wondering if it was really over, wondering if they had trained three weeks for this, and had won relatively easy. Tyler wasn't sure, but he stayed on guard. He stood up quite suddenly, and walked right over to the man who had directly told Azumi about Samantha. Tyler's eyes flickered and stayed a violent red for the moments he talked, speaking for only him to hear. "That 'little girl' was a close friend of Azumi. I would watch my mouth if I were you," Skyler said. He then waked off to check on the others.
Tyler was upset that Skyler had taken over during those few moments, but understood why he bad mouthed him. Skyler felt a connection between Sam's demon and him. Was he, upset that she had been killed?

Razan had the same reaction Tyler had: Astonishment.
Was it even possible for this to happen? The only way he thought it was possible was if the controller of everything got took out. Had Vlad been killed? And if so, by who? A million questions raced through his mind, but the one that kept coming was: Did they win?
Razan was silent for a while, looking with Ashley at the battle scene below them while atop Flygon. More and more were falling. Sure it was going slow, but they were falling. Razan grinned when he heard that Ashley wanted to fight. He spotted a small group of about 50 of the zombies, and decided that the two of them could take them on. Flygon set Ashley down a distance away from the group, and rose through the air. Razan focuses down at the creatures and did various movements in the air, and directed it at the mob. A sandstorm kicked up in a circle, trapping them. Now for something new.
Over the three weeks, Razan had dedicated almost all of his time to perfecting a technique in his Magic’s area. Weather ball.
He was aware that Castform could do that, and he might be the only one, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t. They both had the same power to create weather effects, and before you knew it, Razan had learned from his Pokémon.
The weather mage created two sun weather balls, and through them right next to the circular entrapment. In between those two, he let them through. Razan had just created a floodgate.
He hopped down and pulled out his dagger, and started to fight the ones who were struggling to come out and not get burned by the fire balls next to them.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene was walking with rage roaring inside her, just like her lightning. But then, a golden meteor fell and stopped everything. She looked around confused as the enemies slowly fell one by one. She released her charged power to the skies, releasing a big thunder that sounded throughout the area. Part of her was glad it was over, but she felt she hadn't avenged her friends or Sol.

"Sol!" She cried out as she ran back to where she left his body. Once there, she saw Arcanine sitting next to his friend. Rene approached them slowly as the reality of Sol's death came rushing back to her. A wave of feelings overcame her mind and body as she knelt down next to Sol and began to cry again. Michi stood next to Arcanine, doing her best not to cry also. Rene cleaned her tears and rested her head on Sol's chest, part of her hoping to hear him breath and the other part just wanted to be with him a while more. Arcanine and Michi curled up with the two humans, mourning along with Rene the loss of their friend. "I hate you for leaving." Rene whispered.

It was weird to have been filled with adrenaline a few moments ago as revenge was the only thing she could think of, and now it was all peaceful again. She always thought she and Sol had something special, but now there was no way to know that. All she could do from now on is imagine what would've happened if he was still alive. He would continue to live in her dreams, while she had to continue in the cruel reality.

Rowena was not happy to let this stupid dumb head live after all the pain he had caused their family. She knew rhat she did not want to kill him unless he was fully fighting. Looking to her siblings, they all knew what their plan was.

"What's the matter afraid of little old us that you are cowering like a growlithe in the face of an occen. Where is the cocky sob of a bitch who boasts about his all powerfull entity. Well I can tell you that your vessel is just as week as you then. Why don't you fight us like you mean it."

Rowena was taunting the man. She wanted a challenge, and that would only happen if the man used his full powers.

Sarah watched ad the fight was zapped out of Diablo. She knew then that Vlad was gone. Once that had sunk in, she had time to think about the injuries that she had taken from everything. Her mind had been keen on battling and such that she never really thought about getting help to heal herself.

Falling to the ground, Sarah felt as if her last breathe was come. She cluched her cest, pulling back her hand, it was covered in blood. Some was not her own, but most was. She had fought even as she was hit. Her fight with the one who had cloned themselves, had caused some damage that she repressed in order to keep fighting.

Jason and Rowena ran to Sarah's side just as Phoenix came running up the stairs and took Jason's hand as he knelt. Jason tried to use some of his magic to heal, but it was too late. Sarah was almost gone.

With the last of her strength, Sarah transported them all to battlefield again. With one last breathe she told her family her final thoughts. "I know we have not had much time together, but I am glad we were able to come back together these last few weeks. They have made me very happy. I just wish that I had more time to spend with you two, and Zack."

Sarah took a pause to catch her breath she coughed and blood splattered all over her hand. She was weaker then before, as she said one final thing. "Keep a watch out on Maria. She is going to need someone to help her to learn that her losing Sam is not the end. Tell her to make a children's story of it. She would love it. Sam would not want her to be sad. She had tried her best to make her happy. Now she seemed to have given everyone that opportunity to happy."

With those final words were spoken, Sarah succumbed to the pain she felt, and died right there surrounded by family. She knew that those two would look after each other and be shining light for good.

Sarah felt herself floating as her spirit left her body. Though she did not feel as though her body was going up or down. Looking around she was a bit confused as to what was happening. Her eyes landed on a familiar figure.

It was someone she had not seen in a long. They looked like they have not changed at all. With the long slightly curly dark purple hair, and the long white dress. She could even see something that she never noticed before. She looked just like her, even down to the pink eyes. What was different were the large golden wings that seemed to wrap around her.

It was uncanny how much the being looked like her. Her voice did not change either. "I see you have done as you wished to from the very beginning Sarah. Saving your family. I know you do not think of it as such, but you really did do a good job. You family did not include just your brothet and sister. The guild you have come to know as home, was where your family began again. Now on to why I am here talking to you. I have spent a long time with you, and the more I see you in action, the more I see myself before I passed."

The second Sarah walked over to the one hovering over her body, and took her hands. "Sarah I have one more gift for you. Though it will cost me a great deal to give. I want to become one with you. You see I was cut down in almost the same way as you have just been. With my gift, we can both live again. Though there will be some changes that will be made. I think you will enjoy them."

The being paused and began to tell Sarah about herself. "My name is Haley Quinn. I was just 23 when I died. Living my life for others, just as you have done. I was once a great assassin who took down quite a few dangerous people. I was known as the Red Danger, though my friends knew me as Haley. Which is why when I saw you some thirteen years ago I knew I had to help. I was lost and bewildered on what my purpose was. I had turned my back on my fellow angels, and turned to looking for answers. That is until I found you. You have shown me what I was missing. Family, that is what I lacked. I thought I would be fine without one, but I never really had the chance to learn who they were. Now I know that I must have had a sibling, because you are just like me."

Sarah smiled at the golden winged girl in front of her. She knew that she wanted to go back and would do anything to do it. She wanted to be with her family. With that in mind, Sarah hugged Haley to her, and nodded her head. "Yes I will bond with you again. Over these last few months I have gown used to having you with me. It would feel strange not having you in my life anymore."

When the hug started, the two began to glow in bright white. They were both soon enveloped in that light. Sarah closed her eyes, and once she opened again, she saw her Rowena and Jason crying over her. With a weak vioce she spoke to them. "Do not fret, I know you miss me. So I had to come back and live my life again."

Sarah had undergone a few changes. She would soon see those effects herself. Her hair had become longer, it grew untill it hit the floor in length and became lighter and lighter, until it settled on a very light shade of purple, that looked almost white in color. Her clothes became longer and more flowy as she stood up unsteady on her feet. It too changed color to be a dark purple that seemed to match hrr old hair. The most prominent change would have to be the large golden angel wings that seemed to have burst out of her back and grew within seconds.

Sarah did not feel the changes in her, but she knew that something was different then before. It was evident that she now had a pair of wings that she could control. They seemed to wrap around her in a kind of embraced her. The wings seemed to cover her new clothes that have come about because of the change.

Queen Jaileen oversaw what was happening and walked over to Rene. She knelt down and placed an arm around the girl. "I know it hurts, but he will seen one day. Not everyone is gone forever. They live on in their action, and what this one has done, will be honoured for many generations to come. As well as the others who have fallen, but remember the elven code, not everyone is gone for long. They may come back in form of something or someone else. You never know when you will see them again, but once you do, you will know that he had found peace in this life. Lets hope he finds it again in the next. If you ever need to talk I am here. Do not let this stop you from doing good and making sure his sacrifice was not made in vain. That is the best thing for you to honor your dear friend."

Last edited:
Azumi checked the King and was having a hard time finding a pulse. Two fairies flew over and picked him up.
"We will take care of him!" They said as they began to fly him away from the battlefield.

Azumi heard what Tyler said and Lancelot's look. She walked over to Tyler. "Try not to make the King of Parral mad." She took a deep breath, she didn't know what she had to do next. Around her there were bodies of enemies and allies. Her head was hurting and she began to feel tired. She looked around and saw Wes. She walked over to him, smiling, ready to settle things between them. She was also glad he had survived. When she was close, Sam's scythe came from the sky and spiked to the floor, barley missing Azumi.
"Chuck?" Azumi said as she looked up and a big figure was getting closer.

Vlad had changed. He was taller, big muscles, claws and fangs. He had grown wings and a tail. He was about 7"3 tall and weighted about 200 lbs of our muscle. He was a monster, and he had Sam's body with him, dragging her by her hair. The giant creature known as Vlad came from the sky at such speed, that even Azumi didn't react in time. Before he landed, he swung his tail, smacking Azumi and sending her flying a few feet away. He then tackled Wes, sending him flying also. Lancelot charged at the beast, but Vlad easily smashed his body against the floor with his powerful hand and then smashed his tail against poor Elizabeth. He roared to the sky, still holding Sam by her hair. He looked around and smiled. "I'm afraid I will have to kill you all with my bare hands." He threw Sam's frozen body towards Sarah's group. "No King Henry? No Lancelot or Elizabeth? This was too easy." He walked over to Azumi, who was trying to get up, and stepped on her head. "Nonono, I had it with you. You meddling in my affairs ends now!" He began to press down on her, while Azumi screamed in pain as her head was being crushed.

Anakin used extreme speed to try and save Azumi, but Vlad easily predicted his move and smacked him away like if he was swating a fly. Lycanroc tried also, but got the same result. Lancelot and Elizabeth struggled to their feet, the fight against Vlad had left them tired and they could barley stand.

Ashley had noticed a small contingent that was left as she jumped off Flygon, but something was in the sky.

"That must be Vlad, not good." Ashley told Razan.

Kato was taking down the remaining fifty from close range as allies were on long range.

-----+++_--------------------------------------------------

Jake had stopped when Wrecker disappeared, and noticed Vlad. Dragonite noticed too, along with Hypno. A lot happened since he practically blacked out, but Dragonite had taken charge.

"This is bad." Jake whispered and prepared his horn.

“Well I guess I won’t get the chance.” Wes scoffed, looking down at the collapsed brawler while sheathing his swords. They had battled for a short while, but it ended abruptly. He looked around, trying to figure out what caused this sudden victory. His gaze settled on the body of the king. Wes pieced everything together, realizing the king’s sacrifice. Peace and sadness both flooded over him as he realized they had won but at a heavy cost. Wes wanted nothing more than to help the king, but he knew there was nothing he could offer that the fairies couldn’t do much better, and he knew that with the fallen king, the armies would be looking for a strong leader figure. Well I hope Azumi or someone steps up before it falls on me.

“Speak of the devil.” Wes muttered upon seeing Azumi head towards him. The boy waved his hand in a greeting “Hey-“ His introduction was cut short by scythe falling near them. That was the last thing he saw before his vision slowly blurred back to him. Wes found himself some 20ft away from where he had been standing. His head throbbed, blood trickled into his eye, making his vision tainted with red.

“That’s the second time today- goddamnit.” He grumbled, again wrapping his wound before he stumbled to his feet. His eyes slowly surveyed the battlefield, quickly coming into focus moments after seeing a truly frightening image.

Azumi” Wes whispered, immediately charging his body once more.
“Aegislash, protect her. Aerodactyl, you too!” He shouted, dashing towards the monster he assumed to be Vlad and appearing in a mere instant between its large legs.
“You just crossed a line.” Wes growled while he glared maliciously at the monster. He added Windslasher the levitating swords, wanting only to use his fist for his next attack in order to avoid accidentally cutting Sam’s body or Azumi. Plus, he figured a blunt force attack would work better for knocking the monster back.
(This next paragraph has some autoing I deemed necessary for imagery, let me know if I should change it)
With another flash of blue lightning, Wes jumped and uppercut the beast with a lightning cloaked fist. Now, momentarily hovering in front of the black monster, Wes rotated his body to deliver a high voltage kick from the side. Vlad easily blocked it with his buff left arm, and Wes could feel the bones in his right leg fracture, but still he followed through with the kick. It was not enough to cause any real damage, but thankfully Wes had succeeded in momentarily knocking Vlad off Azumi enough to provide Aerodactyl the opportunity to grab her by the shoulders and drop her onto the shield of the nearby Aegislash.

Wes landed, wincing at the pain as his right leg connected with the ground. He grabbed Windslasher in his own hand once again and painfully stood in a battle stance.
“Everyone!” Wes declared in as powerful of a voiced he could muster. “This is your time to choose. The royals can’t help us right now, and this thing is far stronger than any of us, and facing it means certain death. But, I have decided this woman who lays behind me is our best chance at victory. So please, anyone willing, help me protect Azumi while others work on healing her. This is your time to choose to run from evil or to stand in the face of death and die a hero.” Wes gulped as he swallowed his fear, the terrifying aura of this beast was too much for even the criminal who had punched the king to bear. He ran at Vlad to lead the charge, hoping others would follow.
Azumi, I’m sorry to leave you with this burden. Wes thought to himself, praying that by some crazy chance she would be able to hear his thoughts. I can’t save everyone. The crowns have fallen, you’re all that’s left. Please Azumi, get better. Get better and save everyone! Wes swung Windslasher horizontally as he charged Vlad for what he was determined would be the last time, no matter the outcome, only one of the men would survive.

Sarah felt something coming that was not exactly human. Since she had returned back to life, she felt more at ease then she did before. Regaining her feet she looked up to see what was going on.

Staring up at Vlad, who had been changed, she knew that the only way to beat the man is to work together. With a large flap of her wings, Sarah was carried aloft and came face to face to Vlad. She was still a considerable distance between them, but she was still on the same level as him.

With her hands held high, a slight change in Sarah began. Her ears started to reshape into a long point. In her hands large balls of light began to form. They looked to have a shimmering presence to them. If you looked at the moon you would see it getting a bit bright as the balls grew.

Merging them together, Sarah threw the larger ball at Vlad. It would not be able to be blocked, because if it hit any part of him, it would cause a large beam of light to engulf in his a beam that came directly from the moon itself. Ghost like fire would float around and burn the skin it touched.

Rowena stood her ground as she saw the large monster come down from the sky. Knowing what she knew about war tactics, it would be better for them to pelt the thing from afar.

Putting away her swords, Rowena moved her hands gracefully and prepared large balls of ice. If you looked closely to the ice you will see a small purple flame on the inside of the ice ball.

With as much force as she could, she sent the balls forward and pelted Vlad with them. Knowing that with what everyone was doing it would be better to stay at a safe distance from the monster.

Amra rushed forward as the battle was concluded. She needed to find Rolen. He was the only reason she was still on her feet at all. When she found him, she pulled him into a hug. She kissed him not caring who saw the action. She was glad to see him alive.

When the monster shown up, she was unprepared for it. She knew that she needed to protect Rolen. Pulling out the gem sword, it glowed as it transformed into a bow. She made sure to pull Rolen behind her as she took aim and shot arrow after arrow at Vlad. She aimed for thinga that would cause a lot of damage like the eye and the groin area of the beast.

Jason stayed behind next to the healers. He knew that they would need to be protected, so he threw up his shield to protect himself and the others behind it. He had worked on this to make sure that it would leach life out of his foes.

Phoenix stood guard with Jason and had a wall of flame surrounding the protecton bubble. He was controlling it to not bring harm to the people they were trying to protect.

Rolen returned Amra's embrace and kiss. He was relieved to see her, although he winced a bit as his arm throbbed. He started to say something, but he was interrupted as the monster that was Vlad arrived on the battlefield. He had no idea what was happening, or what this creature was, and he was honestly scared. Even though Amra had made him get behind her, he couldn't help looking out. He saw that Amra was attacking, and decided to back her up. It took him a moment, but he pulled out his spellbook, paused to clear his mind, and then cast an enchantment on her next arrow, a Lightning Arrow spell, which caused it to transmute into a lightningbolt. As soon as it struck, it turned back into its normal form.

Torrena's mist faded quickly as the battle died down. She was about to follow the elf who had been fighting nearby, but she checked herself, giving a small nod and smile. She had begun to check nearby for those who were wounded that she might be able to help when Monster-Vlad appeared. She glared at the monster, wondering what the best method of attack would be. However, there was something wrong with one of the warriors, so she hurried over, blue robes swishing, and set up a shield around herself and Azumi.

Last edited:
The soliders from every nation followed Wes into battle, they knew that it would take everyone together to finish of the creature they were facing.

A fairy used her magic to cure Azumi, who was just waking up. She rubbed her forehead and felt the gem on her helmet. She could do it, just one opportunity to strike Vlad and she could finish it. She stumbled to her feet, telling the fairy and Aegislash that she was fine. She looked ahead, her vision was blur and her body felt weak. She tried to run, but her legs could barley move. "I have to end him." She reached for her swords, but couldn't find them. She tried to make some out of ice, but she was too weak.

Vlad smiled playfully as he saw the incoming attacks. "How adorable." He said as he roared and sent a dark pulse all around him, knock back every attack and knocking down every person charging at him. "You fools! I am a god! You cannot kill me with your pathetic moves! I am indes..." He was cut off as Akali appeared behind him and stabbed his shoulder.
"You sacrificed us?! You left us to just simply die?!" Akali tried to stab him again, but Vlad dug his claws into her back and threw her away.
"Stupid ninja..." Vlad said as he removed Akali's weapon and tossed it aside. "What good were you all to me if you couldn't stop a single guild." He waited for Wes and the other soldiers to get up. "Why do you even fight? You can't win, your kings can't stop me, neither can your Pokemon. I have trained and studied for centuries, your skills and knowledge are nothing to me! I can bring back the dead, I control gravity, I have magic and physical power none of you will ever reach! So just stand done and let me finish you all quickly, it's better for you that way." He flapped his wings proudly.

"So, stupid." Azumi said as she slowly walked over to join Wes. "You're no god, you're not one of us. You're an abomination. You mere existence is polution to this Earth."

Vlad laughed. "You can't even fight, why don't you go die in a corner somewhere."

Azumi glared at Vlad. She sent a message to everyone through Nana. "Archers and long distance mages, I need you all to prepare to attack, just wait for my command. Everyone else, I need you all to distract him, we must keep him on the ground, go for the wings. Fairies, watch the other Organization memebers, I don't want any more surprises. We are one step from victory, we cut this thing's head and we win. On my signal..."

Vlad noticed they were planning something and prepare to fight. "Oh no, you're not going to have it easy."

Wrecker, Ariel, Diablo, The Orc, Leo, Victoria, Arthur and Angel all emerged from the ground. Ready to defend Vlad.

Azumi bit her lip and sent another message. "Change of plans. Sarah and family go after the organization. Stormbreakers go for Leo and Victoria. Everyone else, Arthur and Angel. I will go for Vlad directly and try to keep him busy, we don't want him bringing back his army. GO!" Azumi's helmet began to glow as she dashed forward.

Skyler didn't say anything when Azumi talked to him. He just kept walking, until he sensed the presence of THAT.
The demon jerked his head to the side, in Vlad's direction. "That man-no, thing as so much power! He's practically radiating evil energy!" , Skyler exclaimed. "Oh, so it seems your impressed for once," Tyler said back to him. "Shut up."
Skyler proceeded to create two dark energy swords in both hands, ready to fight off an threat. Skyler stood by Azumi, and looked down at her, his piercing red eyes staring straight into her. "Tyler says I have to protect you. Don't get it in your mind that I follow yours orders human," the demon said as he guarded her. Just then, Azumi had gotten up, and made her announcement. Skyler grinned, and charged with the rest of them, going straight for Victoria. Why not a rematch?

To Razan's surprise, lots of the zombies fell without being hit, and then Ashley pointed out something in the distance. At first he didn't recognize it, and then he did. It was, Vlad?! What was going on with everything else?! Then he summoned the Organization. "What the hell is going on over there?!" Razan yelled. He quickly turned to Ashley, panicked that they were farther away from the battle, and needed to get over there. "Vlad is going all out. We gotta go. Now."
Flygon rode over with Ashley, while Razan sped through the battlefield with his boosted wind. Eventually they got with the others, and Razan caught up with Azumi, and took her left hand, still running to fight. "I'm placing a seal on you. A rain cloud is going to be above your head constantly supply you with water. That should be enough to make a couple swords out of ice," Razan stated. Castform chirped up beside Razan.

“Ha, good to see you’re up.” Wes smiled looking at Azumi.
“Try not to die. I’ll come back you up as soon as I can, but for now, I think I’m the only capable person who’s willing to deal with Leo. Oh... and take Aerodactyl with you, you might need him.” On that note Wes ran off, appearing in front of the wizard in mere seconds.
“You know what’s weird about you? You are actually more annoying dead than you were alive.” Wes taunted while relaxing Windslasher on his shoulder. Suddenly, his tone turned much more sinister and he pointed his sword at Leo’s head.
“Now I admit I don’t understand much about these magic stones or whatever, but I assume your body is running on one. I intend to take it.”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene didn't look away from Sol as Queen Jaileen spoke, so she didn't realize it was her who was speaking. She felt more calm after hearing the words though, but the pain didn't go away.

"Thank you." She said as she turned around. When she saw it was her Queen, her eyes widen and she bowed quickly. "Your highness! I'm terribly sorry for showing such a weak state! Thank you for going out of your way to help me, it means the world to me. I will take your word to heart and honor his memory!" She got up, her eyes teary and her lips trembling. "I'm just really going to miss him." She covered her face. Then, she heard everyone around them talking about Vlad.

Rene looked in the direction they were pointing and saw some sort of monster stepping on Azumi's head. She stood up and looked at Queen Jaileen. "My Queen, please stay safe." She got on Arcanine and ordered Michi to guard Sol.

Rene managed to catch up to everyone by the time Azumi ordered the attack. She saw Wes about to face Leo, a former Grand Court mage. The elf began preparing her electricity. Maybe she could give Wes a power boost. She told Arcanine to get close enough and protect her while she got ready.

Azumi thanked Razan with a smile and she created two ice swords. "Aerodactyl! Rock slide!" She yelled as she dashed through Vlad's defenses and head to him.

Vlad dodged the rocks easily and his claws clashed with Azumi's. He glared at her. "That was your big attack? I am disappointed."

Azumi growled as she broke her swords away from Vlad and began attacking angrily. But Vlad was able to keep up, not letting her land a single cut.

"How are you still using the gem?! Your body shouldn't be able to take so much!" Vlad spoke, there was a small hint of worry in his voice. "No mere human can use that power for so long!" He cried out as Azumi managed to cut him on his arm.

Vlad swung his tail, but Azumi dodged it, her helmet glowing brighter and now her eyes were glowing blue also. She had no idea how she was doing it, but she would keep at it until she couldn't no more. Her life was not important to her in that moment.

Leo smiled when he saw Wes. "Thank you! I know you didn't like me, but I really respected you, even wanted to be your friend. Maybe in the next life?" He raised his arms. "Dodge to the left!" He yelled as a beam of light shot towards Wes.

Victoria looked annoyed. "Again, I don't want to kill you. You better have a plan. Get ready!" She yelled as she rushed and began attacking Skylar with her swords.

The soldiers were having a hard time with Arthur, who just overpowered them. Angel had summing a Pidgeot and Onix of light, using them to cause heavy damage to the soldiers around her.

“No.” He solemnly replied. Wes winced in pain as a beam of light pierced his right arm. Gritting his teeth, Wes let his right arm hang limp while he readied Windslasher.
“We both know that’s no way to fight your last battle. Die with some dignity. If you’re too weak to overcome this spell, at least go down honorably. I’m not going to hold back and neither should you.” He held out his arm and all 7 floating blades launched themselves towards Leo.

Rolen watched with surprise as he saw all the attacks shrugged off by the monster. He was trying to think of something he could do when he recieved Azumi's messages through Nana. He gave a gasp. "Leo? What? But I thought he was..." But the enemies were there, and he would have to fight. This was likely their only chance to defeat their enemies, and he would make sure it wasn't wasted. He grabbed Amra's hand and squeezed, and then strode closer to the battle. As soon as he was within attacking range, he cast a volley of Magic Missiles towards Victoria.

Torrena dropped her shield. She had heard the telepathic message, but she had another idea. She closed her eyes and began to work. Her hands flashed with energy as the weave of her spell began to manifest in the material world. The energy gathered around her hands, and Torrena's eyes opened. Spectral chains shot out of the ground, writhing around in an attempt to entangle Arthur and Angel and restrain them.

Leo looked upset as his magic shield protected him from the swords. "Wes, I'm not fighting, I have no control over this! They are using my body to hurt the people I care for. Trust me, I would never go easy on you if it was actually me. But whoever controls this obviously has no idea how to control us properly. I need you to kill me in order to save me. Besides, you don't plan on letting Azumi fight that thing on her own, do you?" He prepare a other beam and shot it towards Wes.

Arthur was held down by the chains. But Angle escaped them easily. A soldier with a spear charged at Arthur and then stopped. "Sir I... I'm sorry, you saved me in battle once and I..."

"Hey! Listen to me! This isn't me, I'm suffering here. If you have any respect for me, then free me of this terrible curse!" Arthur yelled.

The soldiers along with others charged and stabbed Arthur several times, with tears in their eyes. "We will honor you forever!" They all yelled, saluting him.

Arthur smiled proudly as his life faded away.

Victoria took the beams head on, but quickly got back up. She kicked Skylar out of the way and rushed towards Rolan, going for the kill.

Queen Jaileen smiled at the girl. She knew the young elf would be ok. She had just gotten up when the moster came at everyone. She waited for the right time for her to strike, and strike she did.

With both palms on the ground, Queen Jaileen sent a green pulse into the ground. It seemed to rejuvenate the barren land that they faught in. Out of the ground, many large and very strond vines started to grow out of the ground and entangle Vlad. She knew that they would not hold the monster for long, so she wanted to make it as painful for the man as possible, so she had thorns grow on the vines and red roses sprout from them.

Sarah was still in the air when Vlad shot the dark bolt at her. Swiftly she avoided the attack by flying at an angle upwards. She was pissed that her spell was thrown off like nothing. The moon seemed to not be pleased as well.

With one hand raised to the moon, a beam of light shot down into her hand, and with the other hand she held her finger outward. The beam shot forth from her finger and was shot where she aimed. With a small smirk on her face, Sarah aimed the beam at the wings of Vlad and then started to circle around to attack others.

Rowena was near enough to Victoria that she wanted to try her hand at besting the ex-grand court member. Drawing her swords, Rowena charged forth and clashed them with Victoria. "Hello Victoria. Not going to let you attack that one. Why not a real challenge. I have to say it will be honor to fight you. You know our old master still talks about you. You should be know how proud of you he was when he found out you made grand court. Now lets see who the really best student of his was shall we."

Amra knew that Rolen was vurnable, so she took off after him. With a thought the gem bow became a large shield that blocked two. She held it up to protect him while she had pulled out one of her daggers to to attack from close up. "I told you Rolen I am not letting anything happen to you."

Jason set the center point of his shield onto the medical area and stepped out of the protective fires. Now he was advancing onto the grey zombies that were once used by Vlad. With the ground becoming lush again, he had all he needed to bring a small army onto their side.

With a touch of his hand, each zombie he touched, sprang to life and advanced onto Vlad. The ground underneath the zombie became barren again, but was revived again by the elven queen. He did not stop until every zombie that was once controlled by Vlad, not rushed their old master to help Azumi.

Jason stood back and kept them going by draining the life out of the plants around him. He needed the life of them to help keep the zombies fighting. If he done it right, the zombies would heal as they delt damage to the creature.

“Fine then.” Wes replied with a disappointed, almost saddened tone.
“Let’s finish this.” He didn’t have his usual smirk as all the pieces of his plan fell into place. Wes found no satisfaction in this victory. Stormbringer floated in front of Wes, reflecting the light in two different directions off of its shining blade. Each of those beams of light hit another blade, going off those to hit another and so on. Soon enough, the 7 floating blades had created a prism trap around Leo that shot beams of light at him from all directions. Wes knee that to survive the inescapable attack, Leo would likely have to create a magic shield, so he spared no time charging in with Windslasher and aiming to pierce Leo though the heart.
“Yeah that’d be nice. Maybe in another life.” Wes smiled and whispered into the wizards ear mere instants before contact. A small tear formulated in the bottom corner of his eye. Wes never truly hated the man, and as a practicer of medicine, watching an innocent life die always had an extreme emotional effect on him.

Rolen saw that his attack had been ineffective. He saw Victoria coming for him, and knew he was done for if he didn't unleash the big spell he had prepared before the battle. Just as she came at him, a Blade Barrier sprang into existence as she charged for him and caught her as she went. The spinning blades were made of the same energy as his Magic Missiles, but instead of bludgeoning darts of force the energy took the shape of whirling blurs of knifelike shape. The wall of spinning blades stretched a ways away to either direction, and around fifteen feet into the air. Rolen held up his hands, sustaining the spell as best he could. Then he realized that Amra was with him, holding up her shield. He gave a sigh of relief. Even if Victoria somehow got through the blades, Amra was here now. They could do this, together.

Torrena bowed her head gravely as Arthur went down. She closed her eyes again, and tried to decide upon the best course of action. She knew the girl fighting the monster would need help, but she didn't want to risk accidentally hurting the girl. Instead, she began moving her hands in a circle, creating a mist that could be used to the swordswoman's advantage, lightly obscuring the ground.

Azumi stepped to the side as she watched vines with thorns wrap Vlad. When he broke free, a beam pierced his right wing. Vlad became enraged, he glared at Azumi. "Once I'm done with you, I will torture your friends to death!" He charged at Azumi, but then stopped and screamed in pain. Samantha's scythe had stabbed him in the back.

"Chuck! Shadow ball!" Azumi cried out.

From the scythe, a Bannette emerged and began shooting Vlad with shadow balls as it snickered, as if enjoying it. Before Vlad could fight back a shiny Aegislash slashes his left wing with shadow sneak. Then a shiny Metagross meteor smashed Vlad into the air. Finally, Anakin jumped and hit Vlad in the back with force palm, smashing him to the ground. Vlad landed on his knees, his face full of hate. He released another dark pulse, sending the Pokemon away. Vlad stood up, panting and removing his hair from his face. "Pokemon are such wonderful creatures and your kind corrupted them."

Azumi began walking towards Vlad. "Pokemon are the perfect example of freedom. We have learned more from them then them from us." Her helmet and eyes glowed as she dashed towards the monster again, just as the mist was brought up.

Both of them clashed, looking into each other's eyes. Each one was putting their ideals on the line and also the fate of the world.

The Organization members kept the zombies away with ease. While Akali watched from afar, holding her arm, which was heavily wounded. "I hope you all lose." She said as she was Vlad and the Organization fight.

Bob rushed through the fields until it found Maira, she quickly began licking her face.

Leo smiled as he saw he was defeated. When Wes pierced his heart, he placed his hand on his shoulder and looked at him while smiling, like he always did. "Thank you, please take care of everyone for me. I can go peacefully, knowing someone like you I protecting my dear Kelan."

Victoria smiled at Rowena. "We were all the best. But, don't tell anyone this, if you want a real challenge, try Azumi. I was second to her." She was hit by Rolan's attack. She died with a peaceful smile on her face.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene was concentrated on storing energy. By the time she noticed Wes had killed Leo. Of course, she knew Wes would still need her help.

"Wes!" She called out. "Would my electricity help you? I noticed you use it to move faster, but I'm guessing you must be running low. I can be like your, um, charger!" She took a deep breath as the electricity she had gathered settled in her body. Sparks could be seen coming from her. "Please let me help you, I owe it to my former guild and to Sol." She looked at him with pleading eyes. She felt that if she didn't get any revenge in this battle, she would never live in peace.