• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Azumi wiped her tears as a soldier approached her. "I'm sorry ma'am. But you asked for us to inform you when the prisoners were secured."
Azumi took a deep breath. "Right. Take me to them." She turned to the guild. "I will see you all tomorrow at the... coronation." She tried to look positive. She looked around as if saying goodbye to the guild land. "Take care everyone. Please visit me often, just because I have a crown doesn't mean I don't like company." She waved as she walked away.

After walking through the city for a couple of minutes, they made it to the castle. Once inside they traveled downward, into the dungeons. It was dark and humid, with no sunlight at all. She walked to the deepest dungeon, where the Organization X memebers were being kept. They were being held by magical chains. As Azumi walked in, she felt their cold stares on her.

"Well looks like we are honored with the presence of the queen today." Wrecker said with a sarcastic tone.

"What a warm welcome." Diablo said quietly.

"I rather not have to look at your hideous face." Imuza said harshly.

"Then you shouldn't look in a mirror." Azumi answered. "Looking like me won't get you anywhere." She walked up to Imuza.

"What do you want, queen?" The envy representative asked.

"There's a lot we don't know about the philosophers stones. Which means Vlad has access to such information and, if the rumors are true, he has a castle. A castle where I can find all of this." She took a step closer and looked at Imuza in the eyes. "Your going to tell me where to find it."

As the night settled in, Azumi sat at the dinner table, alone. There was a lot to go through, and the silence helped her clear her mind. She picked at her food with her fork, wondering if she could lead an entire country. She felt a big pressure on her back, something way bigger then when she was in charge of the guild. She sighed and poured her third cup of wine.

Hearing this news about her dead relatives brought tears to Razan's eyes as well, and they stood there together for a while. Razan then began to speak. "Ashley, there's...there is something I've wanted to tell you for a while now...."
"When I was fighting CrossBlade, I didn't think about myself, I think think about winning the fight....the only thing I thought about....was you..."
"The same goes with the whole fight over, and when I got injured, you were the first one there."
Razan looked deep into her eyes, and said, "I was thinking, maybe we can be more than just friends?"

Ashley blushed, and whispered, "Yes."

She then let go from the hug, and asked, "How are we going to explain this to the rest of the guild?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake had left the hospital and headed towards the Solarflare Guild house. Iris was helping him walk due to his broken leg. He spotted Razan and Ashley and waved, continuing to head back towards the Solarflare Guild house.

'What's up with Ashley?' Jake thought.

'Aww, he asked her out!' Iris thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tempest looked on sadly, still sensing, but couldn't find the strong Healing presence he was partially looking for. Meganium and Leafeon were still tuned in.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Wes waited for Azumi to leave and then walked the young boy home. He walked slowly, wondering if talking to Azumi would even be possible now. He was injured which meant he wouldn't be serving as a Grand Court member any time soon. Which also meant he wouldn't be close to her. Wes walked up a small hill near the forest.

Once on top he reached into his coat and pulled out a small wooden box. He set it down and made a small hole in the floor for it. Once finished, slowly placed it inside. Tears went down his face as he buried it.

"Goodbye my friend. I will never be the same without you." He began to cry slowly, trying his best to hold it in.

"We don't exactly have to. Rolen and Amra didn't really tell anyone, but now everyone knows. Unless you want to."
What really happened...
Those words. Those words seemed to haunt him more now. He was sure it was just plain curiosity, but...it just didn't seem right.
He didn't let them get ahead of him. He and Ashley walked the way back to the Stormbreakers hall in the castle. he whole entire time, Razan was questioning if he should tell her what he was trying to investigate. His past. What really happened.
What really happened...
He wouldn't include her in yet. After all, she had suffered great loss.
Razan would have to read the letter over and over and over again until he could piece together enough information.
After a long night of talking with Ashley, they parted their ways, and Razan went into his room.
He had a fairly large desk in his room, (Azumi had it put in) and he immediately got to work. He created a sunny day weather ball to mimic a candle, and let it float there and Razan began to sift through his pile of notes he had taken. He began to take more, knowing that CrossBlade being the crafty guy he is, left a clue.

Octo-Bug had actually followed Wes, and when he found out indeed that his friend had passed, he began to cry at Wes's feet. Sparks of electricity. Came from the sad Gavantula, and hopped onto Wes.

Jerry found himself saddened by Tyler's leave, but was determined to fill his shoes. If it took him years to become like Tyler, then so be it. Tyler had taught him everything that he knew, and could be the other blacksmith in Tyler's place. Haxorus took himself around the castle for awhile, checking on everyone, and staying on guard for any attack, even though there wouldn't be one. Maybe he could be a caste guard. He would like that very much, but he just needed a master.

Throughout the night Ashley had talked with Razan, and when she got to her room, she sat on her bed. Kato had already, with the help of Tyranitar and Ampharos, gotten her stuff in her room in the castle. She sat down and thought about today, from the funeral, to Razan asking her out. She heard a knock on the door.

"Aunt Ashley?" A voice asked.

"Tempy." Ashley responded.

"So I heard your entire conversation." Tempest explained.

Ashley blushed, then had horror on her face.

"I don't have anything bad to say." Tempest responded to her look of horror, "Besides, you are the one who made the decision."

"TEMPY!!" Ashley roared, then calmed down, "You need to find somewhere to stay, this is the Stormbreakers Hall."

Tempest left and went into a nearby inn.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The innkeeper asked.

"Room for one." Tempest answered.

"Understood," The innkeeper said, "Hold on, you're Tempest Silver, the Boy who singlehandedly defended the Northern post of Everettshire, with twenty Pokemon."

Tempest blushed in embarrassment, "How did news of my feat get this far north?"

"My cousin, Selina, a girl in your class, was attacked when her attacker was ambushed by a Meganium and a Torterra." The innkeeper explained, "She is actually here at the inn to assist me with the runnings of this inn, I'll send her to room sixty-four, where you'll be staying."

She dropped the key into Tempest's hand, as he went to his room. He unlocked the door, and sat on the bed. A young girl, maybe fourteen, about five foot ten, with Brown-blonde hair and golden eyes, she wore a light brown dress and a headband to hold back her hair walked into the room.

"Hi Tempy." Selina said.

"Selina." Tempest responded, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Selina answered, blushing.

Two soldiers called out to Selina.

"I have to go, have a good stay." Selina responded to Tempest.

Tempest decided to get some sleep.

------++++--+++++--++-+++--+(++-+(-----++++++(++

Ashley wasn't sleeping well, not due to her Insomnia, but to everything that happened today alone. She looked through the book that was given to her, she never knew who gave her that book. In it was the note, but she never was able to identify the handwriting. Kato took to the roof, as Windchime napped on a chair in the room. She then fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Sarah stood in the door way the room that Umbre and her kits were in. She did have a little trouble with the one that had been following Rolen around. She had found it incredibly cute, it brought a smile to her face as she remembered the time she first met Umbre.

Umbre was just a kit herself when Sarah found her. The eevee was a bit smaller then others of her species, though one thing did stand out on the kit. It was a small black heart that was nestled under the tuff of fur that surrounded her.

Sarah was on a misson to take care of a mam who had been doing things to women with no remorse, she would gladly take the man out. It all started with her finding a way to get close to the man, which was not hard with how she had dressed to get his attention, and it definitely worked on him. Well before she reached his bedroom, she struck, and made it count. With her daggers, she took him out, and silenced his screams before he could alert others in the home.

With the man taken care of, Sarah took her time searching through the belongings for anything that could help his victims, what she did not expect to find was a pokemon breeding area. Apparently the man was breeding pokemon for sale. Which is not an uncommon practice, but the place where he held the pokemon, was indescribable. It was horrible, cages and barely enough space for the pokemon to move.

She was glad to be setting the pokemon free, though one little eevee ran right up to her. It was a little playfull and rambunctious. Everywhere that Sarah went, the eevee followed. She decided to keep the little eevee, and she named her Umbre. The little black heart was found later on when she was cuddling the small pokemon one night.

All of those memories came back as she saw the sight of her best friend nursing her own kits. Zack walked up to her and put his arm around her shoulder, he felt the love that he had for her. Thinking that she was the best thing that had ever happened to him, he felt it was only right that he ask her to marry him sometime soon. He knew that Sarah needed some good in her life, and felt that she would be happy to live with him forever.

Jason knocked on the door of Rene's room. He knew the girl wanted to talk about his past, so he was there with Phoenix. Glad that Phoenix was, Jason knew he could not do it without the elf there. Though he had gotten better after the battle, it still hurt him to talk about the things that he had to endure for the plans that Vlad had sat out for him.

Amra was in the stables with her pokemon. Feeling at home surrounded by her beloved Flare, who had been with her since she became a raindrop way back in the middle of the summer. Her outlook had surely changed, she was still surprised at how her mother reacted to her relationship with Rolen. Up until the battle, her mother had always been a bit hard headed and wanted things to go her way, but maybe she had changed as well. Amra was sure her father had let her mother read the letters that she had sent of her time in the guild. It warmed her heart that her mother would welcome her boyfriend like she did.

Rolen was sprawled out on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He had a lot to process. The deaths of his friends, and now the looming responsibilities that came with being the leader of a guild... he could only imagine the challenges he would face to make the place run smoothly. He also had an idea that there would be lots of people wanting to join since the guild had become rather famous. Thoughts and worries raced through his mind, and he put his hands on his face. He hated it. He didn’t care for change at the best of times, and this large, sudden change made him very uncomfortable. He sat up, for half a second expecting to see Faze watching from his usual spot on the chair before he remembered again that his old friend was gone.

Jake had walked back to Solarflare guild hall, with Iris's help, and met with most of the Guild members, finding a pair of Poleaxes on his desk. He looked at them and read the letter on them.

'Jake, at some point, can you please find an heir for these Poleaxes, they are to hopefully get a new home.
Your Father and His Lordship,
Darryl Silver.'
Jake continued his crying from before, as he held the pair of Poleaxes. Iris laid her head on his left shoulder as he took it in. His father and his brother, Jason Silver, were gone, and never to return.

"Sir, The Obsidian Golem is okay, her Golem gave birth to three Rocklets (it's the term I'm using for baby Geodudes)." A guard responded, he had a Swellow with him, "However, Raichu was not as fortunate, and he passed away from his injuries."

Jake froze from the news, head hung low, Iris tried to cheer him up, but nothing was working.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene was sitting on her bed looking at her picture of her and Sol. She looked over at her dresser, where Sol's sword was. She had decided to keep it and maybe learn to use it one day. She gently scratched Michi's cheeks, who yawned softly. That's when Jason knocked.

Rene slowly opened the door and smiled when she saw who it was. "Hi! I'm so glad to see you. I, um, well, come in."

Rene left the door opened for the two. She walked over to her bed and sat down. There wasn't really anything she could offer them, besides a sit on a chair by the desk or next to her. Michi sniffed the air and curled up on the edge of the bed.

"I wanted to talk to you," Rene began. "About your past. I believe we share a similar story and maybe we can help each other, like some sort of therapy or something. I'm honestly not sure what I'm trying to do here, I just felt like we needed to talk. I don't think this makes any sense
" Rene played with her finger nervously as she spoke, she really had no idea what she was doing.

Wes had returned back to the castle. It had taken him a while do to his injuries. He had told Octo-bug to head up to his room. Meanwhile, Wes noticed a certain queen having dinner on her own. He smirked as he approached the dinning table.

"They do say misery loves company." Wes said as he sat down. He didn't know how to start their conversation. "So, queen, that's really impressive. Do queens still date guys like me or are you reserved for other kings?" He said with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

Jason and Phoenix walked into the room. They chose to sit into the chair together. Phoenix sat first then held Jason in his lap. It was a natural position for the two, it seemed as if they almost shared everything that was themselves and brought out the best in one another. "Sure if you want to talk about the past I do not mind. It is not a very pretty past let me tell you, but I do not think I could do it without Phoenix here."

Amra waited a little bit before going up to Rolen's room, she knew he might need a bit of time to gather his thoughts before she came to talk to him. With a light knock, she opened the door, and came in. "Sorry for barging in, but I thought you might like some company." With that Amra sat on the side of the bed, and caressed the side of Rolen's face tenderly. "You know you can talk to me about anything. Something is bothering you I can tell. Would you like to talk about it?"

Razan gritted his teeth. He had found nothing. No clues, no hidden maps, no nothing. He read the letter over and over and over again, searching for clues.
Evidently he would need more than himself.

A while later he strode down the stormbreaker hall, and on the way saw a few people go into others rooms. This didn’t bother him the slightest, and he continued.

Eventually he came to the massively stunning library that made the stormbreakers library look like the offspring of a dwarf. Razan was stunned, taking it all in, and was hit with immediate pain.
Razan had blocked out the pain when he was with Ashley, and now it hurt a lot more.
He continued sifting through the books, looking for the right ones.

Azumi smiled as she heard Wes talk. Despite the giant storm above her at the moment, he was like a small ray of sun that had made it's way through. "I'm the queen." She looked at his eyes with a playful smile. "I can date whoever I want. But, if I do recall, you have no interest at all in me. In fact, don't you have a girlfriend?" She took a zip from her wine and pointed at the bottle, asking for more.

Bob ran through the castle until it found Maira. She jumped on the bed and curled up next to the healer, waiting for her to wake up. Nana and Anakin had settled in Azumi's new room, even though they were offered one of their own, Nana refused to be separated from either Anakin or Azumi. Chuck wondered the castle, not sure of what to do with his life now. He didn't want to be with Azumi or Maira, he wanted to be Sam. He sighed sadly and disappeared.

The King's Pokemon were in the King's former room, while Lycanroc waited quietly outside Wes' room. Outside the castle, people were still mourning and putting to rest the people they lost. At the same time, the high counsel was gathering, they were the richest and most important people in Kelan and there wad a new queen they had to deal with now.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Thank you." Rene said softly as she grew a little jealous that Jason had someone like Phoenix to relay on. "But, I would like to go first, if you don't mind. I was planning on talking to Sol about it, but I can't anymore."

Rene took a deep breath and played with her rings as she began to speak. "I wasn't always like this. Being able control electricity. Well not control, more like guide it. Anyways, I started out with my fire element. But, just to say the short version, some people took me against my will, did experiments with me. I lost my fire element, but became dominant on the electric element. The things I went through in there, were awful. We were kept cconfied in a dark room, was fed just enough to survive and didn't see the sunlight for years. I even went through shock therapy, where I met Michi." She petted the sleeping Pikachu. "I honestly don't remember myself that much before then."

Wes laughed as he poured more wine for Azumi and then poured himself a glass. He looked at her while he drank. There were moments during the battle that he thought he lost her. And now, that they were together, he was not going to waste any more time. He was with her and that's all he had left. He had to risk it.

"Azumi." He took a deep breath to calm his rapidly beating heart. "I want to be with you." That's all he could say, yet he felt he said enough.

Azumi chocked a little as Wes asked to be with her all of a sudden. He had always been someone who went directly to the point, but she wasn't expecting it so soon. She coughed and gently patted herself on the chest. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath, looking at her glass of wine. Part of her said no, another part screamed yes. She usually never listened to the louder part though, since it always yelled illogical ideas. She closed her eyes to calm the mess in her mind and then smiled. "I had imagined this before, not exactly like this, but... Well I don't know. This is confusing, I want to, but... It's scary. Then again, I have never let fear decide for me." She looked at Wes with curiosity. "I have a plan for everything you know? Even becoming queen is something I am prepared for. But, when I look at you I can't make any plans, I can't make a strategy. It's like taking a leap into the dark. It sounds really scary but... I'm actually really excited to jump into this darkness. I'm really anxious to see what's on the other side and I have a strong feeling it's something wonderful." She shook her head as if scolding herself. "What I'm trying to say, it's that, I want to be with you too. I want to get to know you and be with you and take on the future by your side." She got up with a big smile on her face. "But, I'm still waiting for my date. Also, I expect a more formal approach after you get my father's permission of course." She walked over to Wes and kissed him. "I'll be waiting." She walked away, joyfully humming to herself.

When Azumi reached her room, her outfit for the next day was already there. She sighed. Tomorrow she would officially be queen. She laid on her bed, her mind, for the first time in a while, was at peace and she fell asleep quickly.

Rolen smiled upon seeing Amra. He scooted a bit closer to her once she sat down next to him. He folded his hands and sat quietly for a moment or two before responding.

“Well... just, the whole thing seems so overwhelming... being in charge of the guild, I mean. There’s so much to figure out. And how can I ever live up to...?”

He closed his eyes and sighed. There was a lot going on in his mind and he needed a few seconds to slow down and process things correctly.

“And... I keep forgetting Faze isn’t here anymore, and expecting him to be sitting over there, and then I remember he’s gone...”

"Well Rolen I can not tell you that it would not be a lot of hard work to be the guild leader. Being the princess of a whole kingdom is just as bad. You have everyone looking up to you like you know how to solve their problems. Though most of the time you feel like you can barely solve your own." Amra knew that Rolen would need a lot of help to get where he needed to be to take over the guild. "Though I will tell you that you are not alone. I am always going to be by your side. You can count on that. Faze might not be here anymore, but he would not want you to mourn him and not live happily like he would have wanted you to. You may not have seen how he had always had your best interest in mind. Faze would not have wanted to go without you, but he did the most important thing to him. That was protecting you. Do not let his sacrifice stop you from helping others."

Amra paused in her speach to catch her breath and gather her thoughts. "Everyone is behind you in this. Sarah even looked happy that you had the job, and she was the one next in line for it. For what it is worth, I think you will make a great guild leader. Besides the doubts you have will help you make the tough decisions that you will need to make later on, as long as you do not let your fear rule you."

Jason sat and listened to Rene as she spoke about her past. Most of it overlapped some of his own experiences with Vlad. He was glad to have Phoenix with him, he felt he could not tell his story otherwise. "I am so sorry for how they treated you. I know how it feels to be manipulated into doing things you are not proud of."

After a while of searching, he had eventually found some books he would need. Razan gathered books about deciphering codes, and the codes themselves. How to make them, how to decode them, and how to identify them. The scar on his back still seared with immense pain, causing him to wince each time he made a move.
I really do need to get some rest....
No! He could feel it! He was getting closer to the answer! The mystery was burning him up, consuming him with the desire of finding out what really happened.
There it was.
Those words again. Haunting him and mentally torturing him. He couldn't rest. He knew he couldn't.

Ever so slowly, Razan made his way back to his room.
My condition is worse than I thought it was...
Then thoughts came to his mind. Terrible thoughts.

What if this is what CrossBlade wanted? What if he wanted this to happen to me? What if he wanted to leave me with this and relive those memories....
The pressure built up on Razan.
The memories hit him with a powerful force.

"Run! Razan run away!"

A person that he couldn't see screamed those words in his mind. It sounded so real, and Razan felt like he was about to be killed by whatever was coming in real life, not just the dream.

Then an image came.

A young Razan was hiding in his family's house, covering his eyes and ears. He could hear the screams of his people being slaughtered, the bodies falling down. No matter how hard he tried to block them out, they still came through. The door was broke down with a loud crash, making the ten year old self scream. He was found, and spared. He saw all the corpses, all the bodies, all of his people, dead, before he left.

Razan found himself against the wall of the Stormbreaker hall, gasping for breath. Sweat dripped down his face, and he was as cold as ice. There was pain. There was pain, so much pain! He just...needed....to make it....back...to.......his......
Razan sank to his knees in the hall, and dropped face down on the floor, face down, and blacked out.

The pressure and pain had become too much.

"Well most of the time I don't deal with it. Sometimes it eats up at me, and it brings be back to the way I acted before. Though that part of my life is over, it still affects how I act now. I did not used to be a vampire before the organization X took me for my unique element. I was once sloted to become a member of the grand court as a powerfull mage, once my training was done. That was before my parents were killed before mine and my sister's eyes. I was unharmed, but unable to do anything to stop Diablo from hurting them. I was only 11 at the time. At that time my powers were just begining to get strong enough to be noticed, which at the time I thought was a good thing.

One day my parent's, my sister, and I were in the woods, you see my parents were both very skilled in their work. My mother was a very talented apothecary, who helped to heal those who could not. My father was trained scout, and mercenary for the Kalen guilds. He was well respected by all, and was one of the kindest people would ever know.

The day that I was taken from them, also left Sarah to die as well. I witnessed this man burn down a good chunk of the forest and kill both my parents, and almost kill Sarah. Who by now you would know that she had made a pact with an archangel to survive.

I on the other hand was taken back to this large castle, where I was subjected to magic that made me stronger, but it also took away my own sanity. I was a product of trying to turn someone into a copy of Vlad. Vlad wanted someone who was just like himself, and he tried many times before. When I turned 16 I was turned into a vampire with a stone and a curse placed on my hands." With that Jason turned his hands over to show the scars that were left after the seal was removed. "I am still the same as I was when I was turned, though I now have a weakness to the sun, and light magic is extremely effective on me. If I did not have this coker and these earrings, I would not be able to go into the sun at all." Jason shown Rene the coker that he always wore along with moving his long blond hair out of the way so his ears were visable. "This gem is called a bloodstone. It is enchanted to let me be able to go out into the sun without the fear of killing myself to do so."

Amra returned the hug that Rolen freely gace. Loving the way she was treated by the new guild leader, Amra leaned into it. She relished in the way he treated her. Rolen was such a gentle person, and she knew he would the best one to replace Azumi because of it.

Rolen sighed as he sat and enjoyed the moment. It all seemed so peaceful to him. He was so glad that Amira was there with him, and to know that she really did care for him. As much as he enjoyed her company, though, at the moment he knew he needed some time to rest and think. He was also tired. As simple of a spell as it was, the Tenser’s Floating Disk he had cast to bring Maira to the funeral had drained his energy.

“Hey Amra, if you don’t mind I think I want some time to rest. And... thank you, again.”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene looked down with a hint of disppoinment in her eyes. "I see. It's getting late, we should get some sleep."

Rene realized that she needed someone. Like Jason had Phoenix. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to go on by herself. It was a terrible feeling, knowing she needed to depend on somebody else. But what else could she do? She wasn't strong enough.

"You know not everyone needs someone to rely on, though don't feel that you would need someone to be happy." Jason and Phoenix stood up and walked over to Rene. They stood her up and gave her a hug. "If you ever want to talk to anyone let me know. Please feel free to come talk to us if you need anything."

"I will see you in the morning Rolen." Amra leaned down and kissed Rolen. She was glad to be able to brighten his mood. Walking out of his room, Amra went up to the wall that surrounded the castle. Being up on that wall, she could see for miles, and she loved the view. Sitting down with her legs crossed, Amra sat about putting her mind at ease with all that had happened over the past few days.

Rolen leaned back on his bed. He had a lot to think about. He found himself reviewing everything he knew about each of the guild members, and wondering how each of them would take his leadership. Eventually it became too much for him, and he decided to think of something else. His eye fell on his bag. He stood up, walked over, and pulled out the two rings that Jerry had delivered on the morning before the battle. He took a deep breath, and went back to the bed. He placed the rings on his lap, closed his eyes, and began to work.

An hour later, he gave a long sigh, got up and put the rings away, and laid down on the bed. It had taken some doing, but he had finished enchanting the rings. He felt happy with his work, although it would require one more test before he was fully satisfied. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted into sleep.

Devin had somehow found the Solarflare guild hall, and found Jake, who was at his desk.

"Hey, Jake, the coronation is tomorrow, you should get going," Devin whispered into Jake's ear.

Jake looked up, and found his oldest living Brother, looking at him.

"I know you are down due to the broken leg, along with the three deaths in the family, but there was a birth amongst the Pokemon." Devin continued after Jake looked up.

"Iris, get Sceptile..." Jake called out to his girlfriend when she ran in with a small shark like Pokemon, it was bipedal, and had two little arms, it was blue gray with a burnt orange underbelly. Sceptile followed behind, confused about the other man.

"The egg Hatched into a Gible!!" Iris exclaimed excitedly.

"That's great, Iris." Jake responded, slightly better than before, "Let's get going."

"I brought a carriage that the town I was defending gave to me." Devin explained.

Jake was helped out the door by Iris, with Gible, Sceptile, Dragonite, Hypno, and a large penguin like Pokemon.

"Empoleon, open the door, okay?" Devin asked his pokemon.

The Empoleon opened the door, letting Jake and Iris into the carriage, and he shut the door after Hypno and Gible got in. Gible was five minutes old and Hypno wanted to make his trainer was okay. Dragonite, Sceptile and Empoleon kept the Mudsdale driving the carriage safe. When the arrive, the first thing Iris suggested was to leave Ashley a note saying they were attending the coronation. The carriage rode up to the castle, but the guard asked for a reason.

"Guard, this is Lord Devin Silver of Everettshire, I have a message for Stormbreaker Ashley Silver." Devin responded from the driver's seat of the carriage.

The guard came down to take the message. Devin gave him the note as the carriage went towards a nearby inn.

The guard went to Ashley's room and slipped the note under the door. The guard went back to his post as Ashley woke up again.

"Huh?" Ashley got up and looked at the note on the ground. She picked it up and read it.

'Dear Ashley,
Jake, Iris, Tempest and I will be attending the Coronation tomorrow, we're staying at an inn near the castle, I'm assuming Tempest already told you that Dad and Bart died. Otherwise, how's life as a Stormbreaker? You are part of one of the most famous guilds in Kelan, if not the most famous guild, Jake made the Grand Court, and Tempest got noticed for the Everettshire defense. Ariana is preparing for the Triplets, and Tina is back to roaming the world again, last I heard, after the battle she immediately went towards Parral, to talk to her teacher. Boys may try to ask you out, be careful.
Your Brother and His Lordship,
Devin Silver'
Ashley was relieved when she read the note, Windchime woke up. Ashley would've went to find Razan, but she figured he was asleep and would talk to him in the morning. She didn't want to bother him. She placed the note on a table, and tried to go to sleep.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene forced a smile as she watched Jason and Phoenix leave. She tried to take in the words Jason said, but they didn't seem to fit in. She felt incomplete. She wanted to look for someone or something, but she didn't know what it was. She picked up Michi in her arms and went to sleep, thinking of what her life would be if she had remained in the Elven Kingdom.

Wes finished the bottle of wine on his own. He petted Octo-bug and walked to his room. He noticed Lycanroc there. He petted the dog like Pokemon and entered his room, leaving the door open. He fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow.

Azumi woke up to the sound of something knocking on her door. She then felt something wet over her left eye. She reached with her hand and felt Nana's face. The Gardevoir was using Azumi's head as a pillow. Azumi wiped Nana's drool off and got up gently, not wanting to wake her up. She sat up and looked at her bed. It was twice as big as her old bed and yet Nana still slept on top of her. Anakin was comfortably sleeping, he had one entire half to himself.

The knocking again. Azumi scratched her head as she walked to the door, the sun wasn't even out yet. She leaned her forehead against the door. "Who is it?"

"You're secret lover!" Annette's voice answered. "Now open up!"

Azumi groaned as she opened the door and saw Annette standing there. "My secret lover is tall, handsome and is a great swordsman."

Annette looked confused. "Wes?"

Azumi was surprised by how easily she guess. "Um no." She said nervously. "Another swordsman."

"Lier." Annette said as she let herself in. Fifi followed and rubbed up against Azumi's legs before joining Nana on the bed. "Why are you still asleep? Your coronation is today!" Annette scolded Azumi.

Azumi looked confused. "It's like in 5 hours." She was about to close the door when 5 maids walked in. "Um who are they?"

Annette sat Azumi down and began combing her hair. "They're here to assist you get ready."

Azumi looked even more lost. "I don't need help!"

Annette laughed. "Yes you do~!" The maids began getting her clothes ready, preparing a bath and one served tea. "We have to clean every inch of you today! Look at your nails!"

"My nails are pretty!" Azumi said offended.

"Guild lease pretty, yes, Queen pretty, no." Annette said as she pulled Azumi to her feet. "Clothes off! Into the bath! You can have tea and biscuits afterwards. Then, we will dress you, do your nails and toe nails. Even out your hair, check and then choose accessories. Then we gotta make you match with Nana, Anakin, Aegislash and Metagross. By the way the king left in his will that they're your Pokemon now. We also gotta practice your speech. Oh and manners and gestures."

Azumi looked more confused as Annette pulled her shirt off and pushed her to the bathroom. "Can I bring a date? I don't want to do this alone."

Annette rolled her eyes. "I already sent three butlers and a tailor to Wes' room."

Three butlers and a tailor burst into Wes' room. The butlers began waking him up while the tailor took his measurements.

Azumi sat with an annoyed look as she sat in the tube and a maid scrubbed her head, while Annette read the speech for her.

As soon as the soon came out, Kelan woke up. People were buzzing all over the streets, decorating and preparing for their new queen. It had been so long since the last coronation. People, especially the younger ones, were really excited. Everyone, except the higher class, were happy. The higher class people knew Azumi and the middle/lower class people were close. To them, such a queen was a threat to their luxuries.

Devin had woken up and walked down the street, preparing for the coronation, wearing his best clothes, along with a Silver Clan cloak. His longsword, was on his back, under his cloak. He walked out into the town and began to help the people.

-----------------------

Tempest had woken, Selina had taken the small bedroom attached to his room, he got ready, preparing his clothes. He wore a lot of brown, and a clan cloak. She wore an orange dress, reaching her knees, and a low neckline. The two walked out of the inn and started helping some of the people.

--------------------

Jake and Iris were getting ready for the coronation themselves, Iris had to help Jake due to the leg, and they will be going slowly. The two wore their best clothes, and Jake had his horn ready. When they walked out, they saw the mural, and spotted Two faces they knew, Darryl and Jason "Bart" Silver.

-------------------

Ashley had woken up, and got her best clothes, which were sent by a Pidgeot, which were something similar to her battle clothes, but fancier, her blouse was a decent material, with a long skirt. The shirt was seafoam green, and the skirt was the exact same color, she had her clan cloak in her stuff, so she put it on. Her cloak stood out compared to her clothes, as she put on a seafoam green hat, she doesn't want to be recognized at the coronation. Her sword was on the left side of her hip, and her Lute was on her back. She then snuck through a back hallway, and took a view from a different part of the castle, of the town preparing.

"Woah, the town looks so pretty." Ashley whispered to no one in particular, "I hope Razan's okay, I haven't seen him since we parted ways after Tempest broke the news."

She looked across the town, spotting three people with Cloaks like her own, one limping towards the castle, another helping the people, wearing mostly blue, and a third wearing brown, helping a different set of people.

Rolen stirred slowly. He didn’t know how long it would be until the coronation, but it was a special occasion and he most certainly did not intend to miss it. He rubbed his eyes as he got up and pulled out his Wizard robes. They were the nicest clothes he had. After all, he only had one other set, his travel clothes. His robes were rather nice, and easily fit for ceremonies, but he felt that it might seem that he was indifferent to the event if wore what he used most days. However, as he began to prepare he though of a solution. But he knew he needed a bath first.

Three quarters of an hour later, he was thoroughly clean, and his hair was still a bit damp. He ran his fingers through his hair until he deemed it neat enough, and then donned his Wizard’s robes. He looked in the mirror as he began to use his light talent to change the way the light reflected off the robes, adjusting it until he settled on a pleasant shade of blue replacing the usual cream, and gold instead exchange for the turquoise of the patterning. He took a few more minutes to make sure he was satisfied before grabbing his bag and going to look for Amra. He wanted to see how she looked, and also to get her take on his choice of apparel.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene woke up as soon as the sun shone into her room. She and Michi stretched before getting up. They both took a bath and got ready. Rene decided to wear a red cloak this time, to honor Sol. She also grabbed his sword wore it on her back. Michi had a bright red ribbon her left ear.

Rene packed all her things into two big backpacks and carried them down to the garden, where Arcanine was. She petted the fire Pokemon, stroking his nose softly. Rene had made up her mind, she knew what she had to do. She prepared a Seattle for Arcanine and hanged one backpack on each of his sides.

"Once the coronation is over. We will start our journey." Rene said as she offered Arcanine some biscuits.

The electric elf and her Pikachu left the castle to go gather food in the market and wait for the big event. As Rene walked down the streets, flashbacks of her time with her former guild came back. They were so excited to show her the city and bought her so many clothes and accessories. She also remembered walking with Sol, looking for treats for his Growlithe and for Nana of course.

Razan's eyes fluttered, and then weakly opened. Things were blurry at first, all he saw were bright lights, and blobs of color. Things were moving, colors were moving, was he moving? No, Razan wasn't moving. He blinked a few times to see better, and realized that there was the same nurse who had been with him before, cautiously looming over him. She looked...scared? Why did she look scared?
The nurse saw that Razan was awake, and jumped back a little. This puzzled him. What was she scared of? He was injured! There was no way he could fight back!
As Razan carefully and slowly put himself in a sitting position with his eyes closed, he started to remember what had happened. He blacked out in a hallway. Someone had found him, but who? He began to remember more, and figured out that he didn't collapse in the Stormbreaker hall, it was a different one. Which one it was, he couldn't remember.
Razan sharply opened his eyes, and began to take in his room. He was horrified. Everything in the room was either broken or destroyed. Furniture was dismantled, broken in two. Boards on the floor had been ripped out, and scattered in various places. Huge jagged splinters penetrated and held in the wall.
What on earth happened here? Did some of the castle get destroyed?
The nurse saw his astonishment, and moved backwards slightly. Razan turned to her.
"What...what did this?" Razan asked her.
The nurse stared at him for a while, and then looked down at the floor. "Y-you did sir..."
Razan's eyes grew wide. He did this? But how?! He was....
Asleep.
Passed out.
The pieces started coming together with lightning speed inside his head. It made sense now.
Whenever Razan slept, mist or fog would fill the room. It was always something he did, and it just happened.
Maybe when he would pass out due to pain or some other thing, the wind would grow violent.
But there was a contradiction to that. When he had blacked out on the battlefield, that hadn't happened, or if it did, no one told him.
Razan then remembered that the last thing he saw was Ashley, and he had heard those words....
Then he had it. It had to do with his memories. It it was a rather nice or pleasant memory, it would just be normal. But if the memory was bad, or a memory that was rather horrifying, the fog would turn into....a hurricane type wind. He had passed out due to stress, and it only made sense.

Razan turned back to the nurse, his face in a form of distress, but not an urgent distress. More like, a mental distress.
Something stood out to him about the nurse though. She had a gash on her left arm.
"Miss, I-I'm sorry....I didn't mean to-"
The nurse quickly shook her head. "It's okay. I'm fine." Then she left in a hurry.
Razan looked down. What had he become? He was a mess. A mess of scars and sorrow. There was something wrong with him. He knew it. It was...
That day...
He silently held his face in his hands in the destroyed room.

Azumi pouted as the maids combed her hair and Annette kept going over the speech. "I don't like it." Azumi said once Annette finished. "Why are you doing this? Aren't you a librarian?"

Annette rolled her eyes. "My library was destroyed. The books are fine. But I can't let you do this alone. What don't you like about the speech?"

Azumi sighed. "Well it doesn't sound like me. I usually improvise."

"You're going to improvise?" Annette said as she grabbed Azumi's hand. "Well I have never heard a bad speech from you." She held Azumi's hand as a maid began working on Azumi's nails.

"I'm hungry." Azumi said sadly. One maid grabbed a cookie and fed it to her.

Nana quickly woke up at the sound of Azumi eating a cookie. She teleported to the tray of cookies. Before she could get one, Annette took them away. "Bath first!"

Nana looked upset, she poorly mimicked Annette as she went into the bathroom. Anakin woke up and left the room, he didn't care for grooming or baths.

Trumpets began to sound all over Kelan. The Kelan flag, a royal blue with golden edges and a golden face of an Empoleon, was hanged all over the city. The soldiers all paraded down the streets, each holding up symbols of the fallen guilds and other members that lost their lives. People all gathered around and cheered them on. The people were happy to finally see something positive happening.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"What is this?!" Wes complained as they forced him up and began preparing a bath for him. "I don't need help with, ouch!" Wes complained as they pushed him into the bathtub.

The butlers scrubbed and washed Wes as much as they could. They also prepared his clothes. Wes refused to wear anything fancy, so the butlers had to bring various outfits until Wes decided on one.

Rene watched the parade with Michi. She bought some fruit and ate a big apple while smiling. She saw a group of kids walk by with their own Stormbreaker cloaks. She thought they were adorable. One of them looked at her and waved. Rene waved back and continued to watch the parade.

Sarah walked into Azumi's room seemingly unnoticed, which is not how someone would preseive her by her looks. Her long hair was partly pulled back to show off the sharpness of her features. The dress she wore was black and unlike the normal clothing that she usually wore. It was long had a train and very flowing, golden flowers decorated the hem of the dress.

With smile Sarah stared at the sight before her. It amused her to see the normally very strict guild leader being manhandled by the maids and Annette. "How is the bath going Azumi? You have everything ready for your big day?"

As Sarah spoke, her left hand could be seen to have a ring on her ring finger. "So Annette you appointed yourself Azumi's lady in waiting I see. Has she been giving you any trouble?"

Amra stood up from her spot on the wall, looking down with a smile as she saw the people rejoice at the parade of gaurds. Walking down to her room, Amra got dressed into the outfit she had set out the other night. It was one of her more dressy outfits.

The dress she wore was a short dress that was easy to move it. It showed off her figure with it's light blue color. There were touches of gold in the belt that was along her waist. The tule that made up the skirt had touches of different shades of blue.

Walking out of her room, Amra walked to find Rolen. She eventually found him looking for her. She was slightly amused hoe their outfits almost matched. She was glad about that. Walking up to him, she wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him. "I am so happy to see you this morning."

Fluff and Gene were by her side. They were both dressed in blue. Gene had a blue bow that looked great on his slim cream colored body. Fluf on the other hand wore a small version of the dress that Amra wore.

Rowena decided to go check on Razen who she found in the halls passed out. Walking into his room, she found the room in relative disaster. "I guess you had a bit of a bad night last night. How are you feeling this morning?"

Rolen smiled when he caught sight of Amra approaching. He was surprised to see that they were so close to having matching outfits. He compared the shades of blue for a second or so.

“Hey, we matc-!”

He was interrupted as Amra kissed him. He returned the kiss, not bothering to check if there was anyone nearby, which he would have a week ago. He didn’t care anymore... for the most part, anyways. He just enjoyed the embrace for a few moments. Then he decided it would be a good time to give her one of the rings he had finished enchanting the night before. He pulled it out and put it into her hand. The silvery metal seemed to have a peculiar sheen, and the large gemstone in the center along with the smaller stone on each side were no less brilliant.

“Here. It’s a Ring of Sending. It will let us send messages to each other, no matter where we are. Actually, maybe not in a magic repressing field... but you get my point.”

Razan wasn't startled by Rowena's presence.
She's the one who found me...otherwise she wouldn't have known that I was here...
He put his hands down, and showed anger on his face. Not to her, but to himself.
"I...I feel terrible...", Razan started to say, and then paused for a while. "Well, I'm physically feeling better...but not, well, mentally..."
His mind seared with pain as those images came back for a split second. He winced as it happened.
"Somethings wrong with me. A feel like a part of me is...missing. It's a weird feeling, but now it happens ever since......."
Razan cut himself off. Rowena might not want to hear what was wrong of him in the first place. No one really did. No one besides Ashley really interacted with him, but he had himself to blame. All those times in the forest, training himself alone, and this is were it got him.

Azumi looked at Sarah with pleading eyes. "Help me." She spoke as a maid brushed her hair.

Annette smiled proudly at Sarah. "Yes! Until my library is back up. Besides she needs the help." She then noticed the ring. "Oh my! Is that what I think it is? Is it is it?" She ran over and grabbed Sarah's hand to look at it.

Azumi tried to look, but Annette blocked her view. "What? A ring? What about it?"

Annette rolled her eyes. "Come on Sarah! Is it?"

The top part of the mural was now full of several people, who were preparing everything. The high society group was already there, sitting down and looking down at the rest of Kelan. The crown could be seen, sitting on a cushion. It was golden and had three spikes, similar to an Empoleon's. The red carpet Azumi was to walk down was already set. There was a priest nicely dressed and close to the crown, Azumi's father sat there. He was wearing an impressive silver armor and he puffed his chest proudly.

The ring that was on Sarah's finger was very expensive looking in the way it was crafted. It was a black ring that had a large pink stone that matched the ever present coker that she wore. "Yeah Zack proposed last night when we went out for a walk." Sarah had a large smile on her face as she remembered his look of happiness when she said yes. "Also sorry Azumi, but I am not helping you on this one. You are on your own. I do have a question to ask you Azumi, would you be my maid of honor? Annette, would you like to be a bridesmaid?"

Amra admired the ring for a moment and then held out her hand. "Would you mind putting it on me?" She had a smile on her face as she said this. She loved being with Rolen and it showed on her face as she looked into his eyes.

Rowena watched as Razen had a bit of trouble with trying to sort out his bearings. She gave him and moment then began to speak. "Razen I am here if you want to talk. I might not know how to help with somethings, but I can always listen and try to help when I can."

“Not at all.”

Rolen half grinned as he took the ring back out of her hand and slipped it onto her finger. He only broke eye contact with her for a few seconds as he put the circle of metal on her hand. He was distracted for a moment as he remembered that Tyler had made the rings, and now he was dead. He pushed the fact out of his mind as he went back into the hug, having withdrawn partially in order to give her the ring.