• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene stood near Sol. Since he was a hand to hand fighter and she was a ranged attacker, she would work well with him. Her focus was on individual enemies while Michi scouted them, Rene prepared her electricity. When Michi gave the signal, Rene shot her thunderbolts.

"We should stay close!" She told Sol as she stood by him and shot one enemy down. "Going alone would probably get us killed."

Queen Jaileen was at the forefront of battle along with her husband King Nicolas. Using her powers, The Queen summoned powerfull vines that held down any an all creatures of the opposing army, while King Nicolas, sent volly after volly of arrows at them. His shots were precise and hit where it would kill them with the least amount arrows.

Queen Jaileen saw the healer, who she felt was a great earth mage. She used her element to heal, which would come in handy. But the girl seemed to be struggling, so using her powers, the queen created a mini forest around the girl. Turning to her husband she said. "You go aid our daughter's boyfriend he looks like he will need it. I will stay with the medical mage."

Queen Jaileen walked over to where Maria was treating the wounded. She took up a stance and kept the army at bay. Creating a thorn wall around the small but dense forest, Jaileen said to the girl. "You keep up the good work. I will make sure you are able to do your job."

Amra took up arms with her gem sword. It glowed a bright golden light. It seemed to amit an energy like no other. In her hands was two long swords. With precise movements that seemed almost natural, she cut down some of the grey men before they could reach the back lines. Her movements were fast and very calculated. Being who she was, Amra kept a close eye out for Rolen.

Gene was a great asset. He was using his claws to cut down the enemy at a rapid pace. On his back, was a very active Buneary who cast fire puch and thunder punch when one gets too close.

Though one thing that Fluff did not count on was one of the monsters getting close enough to Amra to do serious damage. The world seemed to slow down for the rabbit pokemon. Backflipping off of Gene, Fluff bounced into the air and landed in front of Amra where she seemed to start glowing bright white.

The light faded and in front of Amra was a shiny Lopunny. Fluff had used her powerful legs to send the thing flying without it's legs. She had kicked cleanly in half with one blow. Amra smiled at her friend, she knew that it took a lot for her to want to evolve.

Sarah was fading in and out of the battle field, attacking where she could. She knew that if the being were to be unleashed that she would have no control, and start attacking everything. She wanted to keep control for a little longer until the other members of the organization show up. She had a few scores to settle with a few of them.

Rowena was showing her prowess on the battle field, by sending waves of ice from her sword and cutting down the things effortlessly. When one would get too close, she would cause a barrier of ice to appear before her and block the attack.

With a little bit of effort, Rowena sent quite a few of the things flying into the air, as she made a large pillar of ice emerge out of the ground.

Jason was on the forefront. He was sending spell after spell through his swords. Each one more powerful the the last. Jason drained energy from some of the blood off his sword. It would aborb into the weapon and give him the life force back that he spent casting.

Phoenix was sending wave after wave of fire to try and keep most at bay. He would burn quite a few and the ones that made it through he would take care of with his staff or some form of gadget. Phoenix stayed near Jason, he needed to keep the vampire safe. He felt that it was is duty to do so.

Ashley had jumped off Flygon and attacked the nearest soldier that wasn't on her side.

"Kato!" Ashley yelled out.

The Greninja jumped in with a Night Slash, and started fighting several of them, using Night Slash. Ashley started cutting more down with her swords.

Windchime was firing Energy Balls to cover Razan.

"Chime!" Windchime called out to the Castform that was most likely near Razan.

Azumi reached the front enemy line and began taking down enemies. It seemed they were endless, no matter how many she took down, more kept attacking. It was difficult for her to get through, until she saw a group of soldiers using the line Wes opened to advance. The King was using it also, so Azumi decided against it. They had to be separated, so the enemy wouldn't just target one spot.

"Levanah here!" Levanah's words sounded in everyone's minds. "Attacking team, there are enemies coming at you all from behind. They have you all surrounded! I repeat, you are all surrounded!"

Azumi removed her sword from one of the gray monster's eye and looked back where she came from, she was too deep to go back now. "Listen up everyone!" She used Nana to communicate to the attacking team. "Whoever can, provide support to the back. Do not let them close us in, if they do, their meer numbers will crush us!" She stopped to take down an attacking monster. "If you require back up, inform me asap!"

Samantha watched as Maira left her sight since she was covered by a bunch of vines. She began flaoting through the air, using her scythe to cut down enemies. From above, she could see their attack was a flick, compared to the large amounts of enemies. She also noticed the lightning Wes was creating getting closer to the center, where Vlad was. He was going to face him alone. Samantha was about to go help, when a big impact smashed her against the ground, scattering the monsters nearby.

She got up, feeling dizzy, and tumbled backwards. She looked in front of her and saw the Green Orc from the last mission stand in front of her.

"Wind Reaper! I've been waiting for you. Our battle must be decided!" He wasn't wearing a shield this time, just two big axes and a golden armor with helmet. "Let's decide which one is the strongest!" He charged forward at Samanatha.

Samantha floated out of the way and sent her scythe to attack. The Orc fought back, blocking with his axes and advancing towards Samantha. The Orc was keeping up easily, as if he knew Samantha's attack style.

The King walked with a serious expression, towards the center. His soldiers and Jake's support was enough to keep the enemies from reaching him. He knew the other crowns must be heading in the same direction as him, but he would go slow to keep his focus.

Vlad stood up and spread his arms open. "Glorious day to bring upon extinction!" He said with a sinister grin on his face. "Now that I have concentrated my powers, it's time to start with the main event!" He turned towards the moon. He smiled as he raised his arms towards it. "Come to me!" He yelled as he began to get a dark aurora around him.

A loud boom echoed through the entire battlefield as dark energy covered the moon and it began to get bigger, little by little. Vlad's sinister laughter was loud as he slowly brought the moon closer to earth.

Azumi looked up, her eyes wide with surprise. "He is mad, he will kill everything."

Razan concentrated all of his power to make sure they didn't get surrounded. He created a strong wind curretn moving towards the zombie like beings, making it difficult or them to get through. Or at least making their way through the wind would. The air current would assist the other to cut down the slowed enimies. But there was more to be done. If they wanted to win he would have to create multiple weather affects in differetn areas. That was a tricky feat to preform. "Castform, go to Azumi. Cast rain dance and provide backup."
The Pokemon nodded, and then found its way to Azumi, and did what his master said to. "A heavy rain bogged down the creatures she was facing, and would give Azumi more water to work with. Flygon landed near Razan. "Flygon, protect Ashley with your life. I don't want her to die." Flygon then flew to Ashley and stompted on the creatures he landed on. The dragon then proceeded to use a sandstorm in her area, making her earth attacks stronger. Now he just had to focus on keeping the weather affects there, and let Ashley's Pokemon defend him. He closed his eyes.

"These small fry are too pesky! You should be attacking someone else!"
Tyler cut down two more with his double Chakrams. "I can't take anymore chances! This place is being swarmed, and if I try to go they will just clobber everyone else!"
"Fine. But remember our deal..."

Ryūshūakabari was seemingly having trouble with the army ahead, despite his natural power.

"Now, My Pokemon, help me out and destroy this Army!" The Elemental King of Fire called out.

A Shiny Volcarona and a Shiny Charizard appeared. Volcarona buzzed as Charizard gave the loudest roar ever given. They had a pissed off look, as if they wanted to kill whoever summoned this Army.

Jake had stayed near the King of Kelan, making sure, between the King's Pokemon, Dragonite and himself, the King was covered.

Ashley was in a bit of dilemma, but then had an idea. She used the song her teacher taught her. A Spectral image of an Excadrill appeared and dug holes on the ground in an attempt to herd them, while a sandstorm was whipped up. Kato was Night Slashing left and right, while Windchime continued with the Energy Balls.

"Thank you, Flygon, Razan sent you?" Ashley asked.

She continued slicing through the enemies.

It was as much as Rolen could do to keep up with the onslaught of Vlad’s soldiers. He was barely able to hold out against one at a time using only his staff, so whenever he could he was dashing away from his current opponent. In the back of his mind he knew it was foolish to get too far away from Amra, but he was focused on getting to Vlad however he could. He was slowly inching his way forward, miraculously escaping being clobbered by enemy warriors. He paused as the moon began to get closer to earth. He growled under his breath and charged. They needed to put an end to this.

Maira was crying as she helped one soldier after another. She was doing her best, but she knew it would not be enough. She hated it, and the harder she worked the sicker she began to feel. Her head was throbbing as she tried to heal a soldier whose arm had been splintered by a heavy blow.

“Alright, it’s now or never.” Wes grumbled as his eyes made out the shape of Vlad. He dropped his two messer swords, each getting attached to more electrical tendrils, and drew the newly improved Stormbringer. He had been duel wielding in order to defend both sides as he charged, but now that it would be 1v1, Wes reverted back to the form Azumi had taught him to specialize in. Now with a total of 7 blades, Wes launched an arc of electricity towards Vlad and continued to charged at him as fast as he could, going for the kill but also expecting an Organization X member to intercept while Vlad was occupied with the moon.

———

“Where’s Azumi?!” Sol shouted as he fought enemies from both sides, narrowly avoiding death. “She—— she said she’d protect us, but all she cares about is killing Vlad.” The young boy began to tear up as he increasingly began to fear his impeding death.

"Hehehehe!" Ryūshūakabari laughed, "Volcarona, find the kid known as Sol and help him!"

Volcarona flew off towards a different part of the battlefield, and spotted said person, using Flare Blitz to clear everything in front of him.

"Charizard, Blast Burn as many as you can at a time!" Ryūshūakabari ordered.

Jake was still fighting the enemies, albeit slowly right now. He kept Slashing and dodging every one he took down.

Ashley, along with Razan's Flygon, were fighting in their section, she had noticed the Shiny Volcarona flying overhead and it Flare Blitzed right into a section, probably where one of the guild was, but continued fighting.

Darryl Silver was fighting half the army that came up from the ground himself, wiping out five to ten at once.

"I'm going to continue holding back as many as I can!" Darryl responded, "Next Stage."

Darryl suddenly gained a lot more rocks and soil, and his eyes glowed a sandstone color. He started flinging the soldiers ten by ten.

Vlad saw the incoming sword fighter. He rolled his eyes as he turned to face him, which caused the moon to stop moving. He dashed directly at him and purposely to the stabs and cuts Wes had ready for him. He avoided just enough to avoid being seriously hurt, got personally close to Wes, grabbed his face and smashed him on the ground. "The King sending his pet first, how pathetic."

Vlad grabbed Wes by his collar and tossed him away into the see of monsters. "Feed my children!" He then smiled and turned around, Lancelot had reached him. "King of Parral, you should wait for help."

"Do not, underestimate my crown." Lancelot said with a serious look. He drew his long lance and prepared to fight.

Vlad smashed gravity on him, but Lancelot was still standing, struggling to do so however. The Parral King slowly walked towards Vlad, he needed one good strike. Vlad smiled, as if being amused and drew two long thin swords.

"One king down." Vlad said as he dashed towards Lancelot, but he stopped a few feet away when he say Lancelot's smile. "No..." Vlad was hit hard by a rock fist that came out of the ground and while in the air a giant vine came out and smashed him against the floor. Vlad was getting up when a long metallic Spike slashed his arm. "Gah!" He cried out as he jumped back and saw King Henry, King Lancelot and Queen Elizabeth facing him. Vlad smiled. "Now this is getting interesting."

Azumi kicked away an enemy going after Wes. She had diverted from her path towards Vlad to go help Wes. "Get up!" She kicked another one away. "I refuse to believe my former student would be defeated so soon in battle." She lifted her hand. Nana appeared, handed her windslasher wrapped in Wes' former guild bandana and the disappeared again.
Azumi offered the objects to him. "Here, I figured you might need it." She put away her twin blades and drew the sword Wes gave her. "I go for the heavy hits and you for the fast ones?"

A giant sand golem emerged in front of the fire elemental king and punched it right in the face. A Tyranitar used rock slide towards the Charizard. Hundred of smaller sand golems emerged to help out Vlad's army. "Finally! Wrecker is here to destroy!" Wrecker emerged from the ground, facing Jake and the Kelain soldiers with him. He placed his giant hammer over his shoulder and smiled. "I'm starting with you."

"I guess I got lucky huh?" Jose, Diablo, said as he stood in Rolan's way. "That's good, I wanted to personally kill you. You've been annoying me for a while." He seemed calm, no fire emerging from him. Like the first time he met the Stormbreakers.

Samantha screamed as she went into her demon form. All her eyes opened and her skin changed color. "We are not holding back this time." Both Samantha and the Demon said. "We are stronger than before."

The Green Orc laughed. "Fine by me! I can for a fight and I will have it!" He charged at the wind user.

Samantha carefully dodged the axes and then blasted the orc with wind. The giant axe user roared as he landed on some of the one eyed monsters. He got up and charged at Samantha again.

Wes slowly opened his eyes, glad to see Azumi but also embarrassed to have fallen so quickly. “Sounds good, this stuff doesn’t fit me anyways.” He weakly muttered and smiled as he stood up. Wes striped himself of the titanium armor, extra gauntlet and mithril, leaving only his original black cloak and pants. He happily gripped his returned favorite sword in his left gauntlet hand, appreciating how light it was. He tied the bandana around his head to stop the bleeding and allowed Stormbringer to be controlled by an electric tendril. “Hey! Eight blades now! I finally match Joltik as a spider.” He had a huge grin despite being surrounded by the worst battle in history. “Alright then...” he brushed himself off and spoke more sternly to Azumi. “I’ll rush in and occupy him. Without all that extra weight I’ll be faster. Kill him when you get the chance.”

Wes again charged Vlad, this time sending a barrage of wind slashes at his enemy. Aerodactyl flew nearby, enraged by the man harming Wes, launched an onslaught of stone edges.

Ryūshūakabari responded with lighting the Golem on fire, as Jake's Dragonite picked up Charizard moments before the Rock Slide landed.

"Wrecker, you messed with the wrong person," Jake responded to Wrecker's proposition.

While Ryūshūakabari was dealing with the golems, Jake was analyzing the situation.

"I'm going to distract Wrecker, Dragonite, Charizard, distract that Tyranitar, As long as Ryūshūakabari has the golem distracted, we might have a chance." Jake told the soldiers.

Dragonite and Charizard went to keep the Tyranitar out of the way as Jake went for an attack from behind. Ryūshūakabari laughed at the hundreds of golems, summon minor Fire Elementals, ten to distract some of the golems, and then called his Delphox to send a message.

"This is Ryūshūakabari, the Elemental King of Fire, and the one possessing Grand Court member Jake Silver, he is currently engaged in a battle with Wrecker of Organization X, help is needed at my location, I will send a Giant Fireball in the Air to signal my location!!" Ryūshūakabari told the Delphox, who then played the message to everyone nearby.

Ashley is keeping up with the enemies, but it's not been easy, she has many scratches from them, Kato was fighting some of the other ones.

A giant fireball was launched into the sky, it was blue.

Azumi was about to stop Wes from charging head on again, but he was too fast. Azumi ran after him, putting her helmet on as she did and dodging every enemy possible. She felt bad leaving so many behind for the others, but she needed to see Vlad fall in order to end this.

Vlad did not even bother to look at Wes as a series of fire slashes came out of almost nowhere and collided with his. A Psycho cut was fired to stopped Aerodactyl's stone edge. Hidden from within the enemies, Victoria came out. Her eye were pure black, but she besides that her body looked normal. "I'm sorry, but I cannot stop it. Get ready, because I'm going to attack you." She held up her sword. With that Victoria ran towards Wes, with two thin small swords, ready to attack him.

Akali emerged from the shadows, in front of Sarah. "Hello Red Rose, I get the honor to face you in battle again. Are you ready?"

Ariel sent a wave of water towards Amra and then laughed. "I get to play with a princes again!"

Wrecker grinned. "Whatever you say!" He read Jake's attack and turned around, ready to smash his hammer into him as soon as he got close enough. Meanwhile his Tyranitar kept firing rock slides at the enemy, he had a big type advantage and was going to use it.

Jake saw what Wrecker was planning due to his analysis skills, side stepped to the left, and prepared his new plan, to block the hammer with his sword, thinking, "This like fighting Iris in training, but on a different level."

Ryūshūakabari was dealing with a Golem that was causing trouble. He continued barraging the Golem with Fireballs.

"Silly Golem, do you know who you're messing with." Ryūshūakabari laughed at the Golem.

Tina Silver was fighting the enemy as she figured it would be time to increase her current power.

"Next Stage." Tina whispered.

More Rocks and soil floated around Tina, as her eyes glowed sandstone.

"Let's do this!" Tina yelled, her voice mixed with a deep voice.

Moose was running around trying to fight the enemies with the Mareep and other Pokemon that live in the town. Tempest sensed a strong healing power, but it was faint from where he was.

"I am a Druid, and probably one of the only ones left." Tempest explained, eyes glowing green, "Now my guardians, protect this town!"

Ten Pokemon of random types, but one was a Torterra, the others were several wild Pokemon.

"Torterra, move ahead, see if you can find Aunt Ashley." Tempest ordered the guardian Torterra.

Torterra moved out of the town as the other Pokemon helped the Mareep and other resident Pokemon.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene wiped the sweat from her forehead. "There is no end to these things." She used a thunderbolt to help out some soldiers nearby. The moon situation had her worried, this was already really bad and now the moon was getting closer. Then, she heard Sol complaining.

Rene ran over to him and grabbed his arm. "You need to calm down. Killing Vlad is the best thing Azumi can do to save us. She needs us to back her up by keeping these things from advancing." She slid her hand down his arm to his hand and grabbed it. "We can do this together. Me and Michi will protect your back and you protect ours. Okay?" She smiled.

Deep inside Rene was really scared, but she held it down. Her focus was still to get revenge, but she would not leave her friends behind. She couldn't stand losing another guild. She watched as a Volcarona came to help them.

"Okay Sol." She closed her eyes without letting go of his hand. "I'm ready whenever you are."

Michi took a fighting stance next to Rene, ready to attack. "Pika!"

Last edited:
Queen Jaileen noticed the girl was using a lot of her power to continuously heal others. Knowing that she would need to keep it up, she walked over to her and snapped her fingers. In her hands appeared a potion vial. It was small, but it swirled with green reflects in it.

Holding out the potion, she said. "Miss you need to take this it will restore your energy to be able to heal others. I have more made just let me know when you need one. Also you should clean off the blood a little it will help with the healing." With a finger circling in the air, a small whirlpool appeared by Maria. The water seemed to glow with power.

"The water will do what you need it to. All you have to do submerge your hand and it will make sure you are clean for each patient. You are doing a great job I will try to the things away from you."

King Nicholas spotted his daughter's boyfriend being confronted, and knew he had to step in. Pulling out the ornate bow from his back, and notched an arrow. Though the monsters kept coming at him, he easily avoided their swipes, and released the arrow. It hit the ground right in front of Diablo. From the spot it hit, a large wave of glowing water appeared. It rushed for the fire element user and would crash into him.

"I will not let you harm that one. You would not like my daughter if he had been hurt." King Nicholas was a very stunning specimen of an elf. He was not lanky like most he was muscular with a square jaw. His hair was a bright cobalt blue, and was long and flowing. He was tall standing around 6'5" and seemed to carry himself with an air of confidence. The stern expression on his face was highlighted by the same silver eyes that his daughter has. On thing that was different about him was that he was wearing elven battle armor. It was made of shimmery black colored material, and fit his body perfectly.

Amra was not going to fall for the water trick again. Witht eh help of Fluff, Amra took to the air. Fluff held out her hands threw Amra up into the air. The glowing sword transformed mid leap, and became the bow. With an arrow in hand she shot it right at the water element user. This arrow seemed to crackle with electricity. Fluff seeing the water now at her. Bounced away and landed on the other side. Charging up a lot of power, Fluff sent out a thunderbolt in the direction of the mage.

Sarah was not fazed as Akali appeared in front of her. In fact she was prepared for this very thing. Faster then it happened before, Sarah was over taken by the being. Her eyes became fully black and black tenderals started to spread across her face. With a voice like that of her own, but much sinister sounding, it responded to them. "You know that Red Rose has delt with you before, but now she is not going to be holding back. Neither will I." A large axe appeared out darkness into Sarah's hand. Bringing it up Sarah charged at Akali. A black tenderal appeared and snaked up the handle of the battle axe, shooting out towards them. Aiming for the shin, if hit it would embed itself into the ground keeping them in place.

Jason focused on Vlad. He was not happy with the man. He will not see the man who had brought him so much pain not deal with the pain himself. Forming a shield around himself to block out the zombies, Jason pulled out a spell book. With his element combined with his spell a ghostly form began to appear.

A light began to emerge from the ghostly form. When the light faded, a beautiful woman was standing there. She was still a spirit, but had some powers from when she was alive. With a soft voice the woman asked. "Why have I been summoned?"

Jason responded to her. "I have called you here to help set things right. You are the person who was closest to my capture." Pointing to Vlad, he said. "I thought you might be the one to bring him back to humanity. Or at least give us time to stop him from hurting more people."

The woman noded and turned to Vlad. Walking up to him she stopped right in between Vlad and Wes. With a dark eyebrow raised, and hands on her hips, she waited for the vampire to notice her.

Rowena was in the middle of fighting the zombies, when she was attacked from behind. Icicle, Rowena's Glaceon stepped in with ice shard. Opening her mouth, Icicle sent several shards of ice towards the claw that was going for her friend.

Rowena spun around just in time to see the ice shard impact the gray zombie. Who wailed in pain from then hitting. Rowena followed it up with a double slash of her twin swords.

Phoenix kept the zombies at bay with his fire. He knew that they would keep on coming so he kept it up. Then he saw the golem from before. He knew that he had something just for him. "Blaze keep up the fire. I am going to get the big sand golem." Pulling out the Ghostbuster looking device, Phoenix strapped it on, and pumped the gun part and aimed it right for the eye of the golem. Pressing the trigger caused a large stream of water to be fired out of the barrel of the gun. The water seemed to glow and swirl as it traveled to it's destination.

Last edited:
"Nice Shot!" Ryūshūakabari yelled over to Phoenix, "Grand Court member Jake Silver is currently engaged in a one on one with the Summoner of the Golem, Wrecker."

He had backed off when the Golem got shot with the water.

"Now I will set fire to the Hammerer and his Golem!" Ryūshūakabari laughed.

He then randomly set fire the golem again along with Wrecker, the golem didn't light, which was why he was not in a good mood. The fire on Wrecker was blue.

Tyler continued to cut down the monsters with ease thanks to Razan's support, but as he saw various X members fighting to other members, the demon got mad. Wind began to circle around Tyler, his eyes turning red and purple flames flickering around him. "You've gotta be kidding me-" He started to say, and then was cut off by the transformation. The demon had been summoned.

"I've had it with you damn member of Organization X! Why don't ya wanna fight me?! I'm has strong and as powerful as all the others! You're all cowards!"
The demon screamed.

He then proceeded to make nine chakrams out of dark energy floating around his body, and then made them spin around and around, shredding up the monsters that dared to face him. "Skyler! We had a deal!" Tyler said in the demons mind.

"Your deal is over!" Skyler responded. He ran straight into the mass army of monsters, and demolished all in his path with the chakrams circling him. "Come out and fight me you bastards!" He proceeded to say.

Chime was not enough. He could tell that the Pokemon was getting tired after using so many moves. They started to swarm him. Chime wouldn't be able to keep up. He had two choices.
1: Break his focus along with the weather affects to save himself.
2: Continue to focus, risk getting killed, but keeping the effects of the weather and continue to help out.

They ran through his head at blinding speed, and he finally decided to pick number 2. Even if he died, he could still help.

Flygon nodded his head when she asked, but occasionally looked over to Razan to see if he was okay. The dragon looked over, and saw. He roared out to Ashley as a distress call for Razan, hoping she would notice. Flygon was distracted by a hoard of monsters coming after him, so he was occupied.

The Elemental King of Fire's Charizard heard Flygon's roar, and lit a Blast Burn near Razan, far enough not to hurt him, taking out some of the ones surrounding Razan, she noticed, Ashley called Flygon and said, "Take me to Razan!"

Charizard nodded to his boss and flew towards Flygon, using flamethrower to clear out more of the enemies. Ryūshūakabari nodded back.

Ashley called Kato to clear a path through them. Ashley then got to Razan and started fighting some of the ones that tried to attack Razan.

Last edited:
Azumi stopped running, as she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. "Is it you?" She asked out loud, without turning around.

"I'm afraid so. Looks like he found a way around light magic." Leo said as he approached Azumi from behind. "I'm sorry. I'm preparing my magic missels to attack you."

Azumi closed her eyes and turned around slowly. When she opened them, Leo was standing there. His eyes were pitch black. Azumi's eyes got watery. "I can't fight you." Her lips trembled. "Please don't make me fight you."

Leo looked sad. "I'm really sorry Azumi. It's not up to me. Here I go, get ready."

"Multi clones." Akali said as she created ten copies of herself. Then they all attacked Sarah at different angles.

The sand golem fell to the multiple attacks. But, Wrecker broke free from the fire by creating a Sandstorm around him. The sand golem quickly reformed itself and continued it's attacks. Wrecker then smashed his hammer on the ground, sending shockwaves to Jake and Phoenix.

Ariel used the rain in the area to freeze the arrow way before it reached him. "Nice try." He said as he shot multiple ice spears towards Amra.

Diablo Dodge the incoming attacks, remaining calm. "This isn't your fight elven king, wait your turn."

"Wrecker, you are an idiot, sending shockwaves!" Ryūshūakabari laughed.

He stuck his hands into the ground causing him to send the shockwaves, at least the section near him, back at Wrecker, causing lava to head towards him.

Jake's Dragonite had dodged the Rockslide, and right before the shockwaves hit him, picked him up, and nodded.

"Drop me right on top of Wrecker, and ambush him with Outrage, okay?" Jake whispered to his Pokemon as Hypno returned and used Focus Blast on Tyranitar to keep him distracted.

When Dragonite was right above Wrecker, he dropped Jake, whose sword was drawn and ready to strike him on the head. Dragonite glowed red and started taking out any enemies that would interfere with Jake's descent. He then went towards Wrecker from the left.

Darryl backed off for a moment, and asked "Can you cover me for a moment?" to the giant.

Last edited:
"Skyler stop! You're just gonna kill yourself!"
"Nonsense! No one can defeat even me!" The demon proceeded to plow through the countless monsters, and hoping to attract attention towards himself. He then felt the presence of someone with Azumi, he turned his head, and became infuriated. It was him! That man who had trapped him away! Leo! That was his name! It seemed like they had not yet gotten into combat, and it was a perfect time to appear. He dashed towards them in time to hear, "don't make me fight you." Even better! Not only did the mortal not want to fight, she was afraid! This would now be his battle, whether she liked it or not!
Skyler appeared in front of Azumi, evilly grinning as he stared down the light mage. "Remember me?", he asked, loathing in his voice. "It doesn't matter if you do or not. All you need to know is that I'm going to kill you."
Four Chakrams appeared in each of his hands, ready for combat.

Razan could tell that more were coming. They knew that he was helping, and had come to get him. To capture him like CrossBlade had. He wouldn't let that happen. More were closing in. Even Ashley, the fire man and his own Pokemon couldn't stop them all. Would they all die?
Would Ashley the fire man and his Pokemon die?
Ashley......
No.
He wouldn't let that happen. He couldn't let that happen. Not any of them and most certainly not her. Through these desperate thoughts, a voice echoed through Razan, Tyler, and Wes's mind that they all knew too well.

"I give you the strength of my soul..."

CrossBlade!

A giant red X glowed through Razan's clothes, his scar given by Crossblade glowing red. A red X appeared on Tyler's left shoulder blade. Another red X on Wes's arm.

What is this? I feel powerful...much more powerful...is this the willpower of Crossblade? He gives us his power...we may as well use it right.

A humongous gust of wind from the circle of where Razan was standing blew back a giant portion of the monsters, the wind from all directions so that they were no longer surrounded by the militia of troops. Razan opened his eyes, the giant X on his back still violently glowing. To his surprise, none of the weather effects vanished. They were all still active, and more powerful than ever. "We have to get rid of them quickly, they are not down yet," he then looked at her, "And thanks for coming."

The X on Tyler shown brightly.
"What is this sorcery?! I'm being, drawn away! Tyler! This is my fight! You son of a-"
Wind circled around Tyler's body, and the transformation happened before their eyes. Tyler was left there causally standing there and waved to Leo. "Hey," Tyler said, "how you doing man? Nice to see you but not so nice to see you in these turn events if you know what I mean."
He looked at Leo, grinning, and proceeded to say, "So, we gonna throw down or what?"

An energy suddenly surged through Wes. He held Windslasher in a reverse grip, able to parry both of Victoria’s swords with his newfound strength. His seven other blades all floated around Victoria, prepared to strike her from all angles.

“What should I do? Should I kill you or is there a way to free you?” Wes asked in a strained voice. The force Victoria exerted was enough to push his feet into the ground, creating small craters.

——

“Okay, okay. You’re right.” Sol breathed as he calmed himself down. He swung his Khopesh in an arc along the ground, creating a line of fire to dissuade the monsters from attacking.

Leo smirked at Tyler. "Getting in trouble again?"

Azumi looked at Tyler. "What do you think you're doing? It's one thing for you to be here taking on these weird creatures and another to be facing someone like Leo. You need to step away Tyler." She prepared to fight. "Leo, how much time until you fire your attack?"

"About 30 seconds." He replied.

"Any way to save you?" Azumi asked, she was hoping for a way to have him back.

"Yes. By killing me."

Victoria kicked Wes back and moved away from the threat of the swords. "You have to kill me. You're skills are nice, but not perfect. I need to face a master, not a trainee." She took a fighting stance, holding one sword behind her and one in front while standing straight and firm. "I'm going for my straight line style, my most deadly. I have perfected it so there are no blind spots. For what I can see, you are really fast, but you need to be exact and precise. I suggest you focus on two swords, that will improve your focus and hopefully kill me." She took a deep breath. "On guard!" She yelled as she rushed forward.

Azumi shook her head and then kicked Tyler away, just in time for a light attack to explode where he had been standing. She rushed at Leo, holding in her tears. Leo fired several light beams. "Right, Left, Left, Right!" Leo informed Azumi where he was aiming, allowing her to expertly dodge the attacks. "I'm going after Tyler, heads up man! Azumi don't fall for the trick, trust that he can handle it!" Several light spheres appeared in the air, half shot at Azumi and half shot at Tyler.

Wrecker smiled, he was hoping something like this would happen. He dodged the incoming shock wave with lava and smashed his hammer against the floor. Causing the lava to explode out of the ground like some small volcano. He also expertly swung his hammer above his head, making sure Jake couldn't hit him, it was as if he knew exactly what his enemies were going to do, which always made him an annoying enemy. When the Dragonite was about to hit him, the sand golem smashed to the ground.

Lancelot charged at Vlad, while the vampire dodged out of the way, only to clash swords with Queen Elizabeth. He pushed her away and then dodged an incoming sword attack from King Henry. Vlad was fast and cunning, being able to keep up with the three rulers of the world. "You will not defeat me! I am the perfect being!" Vlad called out as he used his gravity to smashed Queen Elizabeth against the ground, while he dodged King Henry's and King Lancelot's attacks.

A big man emerged from the woods and began attacking the ally soldiers. He was big, tanned and had black glowing eyes. He was the greatest brawler in the world, the former Kelan Grand Court member, Arthur. From another side, a giant Talonflame made of light emerged into the sky and smashed into the soldiers, killing and injuring many. It was the former Kelan Grand Court member, Angel, one of the greatest summoners in the world.

Samantha was smashed against the floor while the Orc punched her down. Samantha held her arms up, her demon form gave her a lot of defense, but her arms were beginning to get heavily bruised. "Even in this form, you will not beat me! I will kill you!" He roared as his punches echoed around the destroyed forest these two were fighting in now.

Last edited:
Ashley suddenly saw the glowing red X on Razan, with a little bit of fear and attractiveness.

"No problem, also a Charizard has come to help us." Ashley explained, blushing slightly.

A Torterra appeared, reared up and then stomped on the ground, vines, very thick with thorns appeared in one direction as another Blast Burn appeared on the other side, opposite the Torterra. The Charizard roared the loudest roar it ever gave, as it slammed its tail on the ground, causing some of the ground to shake. Torterra charged energy for its next move as Kato continued the Night Slashes. Ashley kept close to Razan, fighting off any that weren't pushed back by the wind gust from a little earlier.

Volcarona kept up with Fiery Dance as it helped Sol and Rene.

Tempest was glowing green, ten more Pokemon showed up and his left hand had a '5' on it.

"You don't know who you are messing with!!" Tempest yelled, and suddenly, like the Torterra, thick vines with thorns appeared towards the enemy soldiers. Bayleef and Eevee suddenly glowed white. When the glowing stopped, a Leafeon and a Meganium were standing with their person. Meganium reared up its front legs, and slammed into the ground, causing it to shake, and he repeated the previous action of rearing up and slamming down, but this time thick vines with thorns appeared through the enemies.

Jason was holding his own as he continued through the enemies in his town.

Jake smirked at Wrecker as Dragonite flew right next to Wrecker, sending a punch at him, causing Jake to back off, but not before giving a little push towards Wrecker's hammer, towards the spot he was standing. Ryūshūakabari protected himself with fire and sent the attack right back at him. Hypno fired a Focus Blast and teleported away.

Last edited:
The beams shot out at Tyler, they were quick, but he was faster. He quickly dodged a blast, and brought out his two Chakrams.
"Nah, haven't gotten in trouble recently. Apparently remotely fighting seems to bother the boss though," Tyler said to him, dodging the others, talking as he went.
He's not moving on his own, but he knows what he is about to do. Interesting....
"Sorry bout' this!", Tyler said, and threw a Chakram straight at Leo.
But this wasn't a Chakram he knew was going to hit him. It was an experiment. He hadn't faced Leo before, and needed to see what he could do. How fast he was, what moves he was capable of, and how he dealt with attacks.

Razan grinned and closed his eyes. He made various movements, and then a monster sandstorm kicked up out of nowhere, generated by Razan. The sandstorm threw the creatures off balance, and took some of them out, but not all of them. He opened his eyes again, and brought out his dagger. "May as well," he said shrugging. He then began to take out more of them, side by side with Ashley. Flygon dragon pulses from the air, the sand storm not bothering him at all.

Suddenly where Jason Silver was, he suddenly got overwhelmed, causing him to take so many injuries, he was not able to continue, and he breathed his last.

Ashley had sensed her brother's death, and picked up the pace, causing her to suddenly hum a song, a gust of wind appeared around her sword, imbuing wind element into her sword, allowing her to blow through three at a time, instead of one.

Darryl got the cover he needed and undid his own seal, causing a swirl of Earth to go to the fields of Unity, and insert its power into certain people that can possibly end this, powering up Ashley, Jake, Ryūshūakabari, Razan, Phoenix, and Azumi.

"Now, win this fight." Darryl whispered on his last breath.

Ashley felt a power surge in herself, allowing her to continue further.

Jake suddenly felt a second wind, and readied himself.

“Yeah well no offense, but my master was a better swordswoman, so I’m gonna go ahead and do what she taught me. Besides, I typically don’t take advice from the enemy.” We’d taunted as he readied Windslasher, with his other 7 blades poised behind him and ready to attack. “Aegislash, Aerodactyl, go help the others. This is between us.” The two Pokémon agreed and went off on their own. Aerodactyl launched a stone edge at the Talonflame, while Aegislash went and used King’s shield to protect various soldiers from monsters. “Alright let’s go.” Wes said as he charged forward to meet her.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene felt better seeing Sol back into fighting. She backed up his attack by sending a shock wave to the closest enemies. It wouldn't kill them, but stun them enough for Michi or Sol to attack.

"Hey Sol." She got closer to the fire warrior. "After this, do you maybe want to go eat something? Just us."

Rene was now realising that life was taken for granted and that she could easily die before the end of each day. She had a past that tormented her and maybe know it was time to talk with someone about it. Out of all the people in her new guild, she felt Sol was her closet friend. He also experienced something similar, so he would understand her better.

Dragonite retaliated with Hurricane, as Ryūshūakabari suddenly felt a earthen presence.

"Gorendokutsu, if you are with me that means Darryl's dead, right?" Ryūshūakabari asked the earthen whirlwind.

"I am split into six, and I called my Pokemon and Darryl's to this location via Claydol." Gorendokutsu explained as he fused into Ryūshūakabari.

"Alright let's go!" Ryūshūakabari laughed.

A Shiny Tyranitar appeared with Phoenix, using Stone Edge to clear out a line of enemies. A Shiny Rhyperior fell from the sky and used earthquake, clearing out a bunch near Ashley and Razan, as two Excadrill appeared, one in front of Wrecker's Tyranitar, glaring at the Pokemon in question, it had a rock symbol glowing on its head, Rhyperior had the same symbol, Volcarona and Charizard had a glowing fireball on their heads (those glowing symbols mean that the Elemental King is the trainer of this Pokemon, the rock is Earth, and the fireball is fire). The second Excadrill had orange on the end of its face and claws, and drilled holes so that some of the enemies fell into them, he was near Sol and Rene.

"Idiot I'm trying to help you!" Victoria cried out as she reached Wes. "Besides, Azumi was never be able to defeat me!" She went for a quick strike, really basic and easy to counter.

Leo watched as Tyler's attack bounced of his magic shield. "Aw man I should've told you about that, magic shield. Have to get through." He he shot another beam of light towards Tyler, but Azumi got in the way and blocked it with her sword, pushing her back, but she managed to stay on her feet.

"Tyler you need to be careful, he is a former Grand Court member." She told Tyler as she prepared to attack again. "One hit could probably destrot you."

Leo prepared to attack again. "Then kill me Azumi! You know what I can do, you know how to approach me. Kill me before I hurt someone!"

"I can't!" Azumi replied. "What if I can save you? Maybe you can stay."

"No, it's impossible. I'm already dead. This, right now. It's torture. Please, kill me." Leo said with a sad look in his eyes.

Azumi lowered her swords and shook her head. "I can't. I can't lose you again, it's not fair."

Vlad stopped to look at the ghost lady next to him. She had short gold brown hair with brown eyes. She was a beautiful woman and she looked very educated. "Martha..." Vlad said as his face twisted with anger. "Whoever did this, just reminded me of why I want to kill you all! Humans took the woman I love, when all she wanted was to help them. I swear, I will kill you all!" He began to float, the sky becoming a dark red. "I will show you the power of the Lord of Darkness!"

The moon began to move again, this time, strong winds spread around everywhere. The fairies began to report Tsunamis and tornados appearing all over the world.

"My Organization! It's time! Feed on the souls!" Vlad cried out.

Every member of the organization brought out a small shiny red rock.
"I've been waiting for this..." Wrecker placed the rock on his tongue and then closed his mouth. His vains began to glow red as the earth trembled. "Feel the that?! It's my power!" His skin became metal hard, the attacks he received doing no damage.
The giant sand golem became of a smooth rock and punched the fire elemental down.

Ariel grinned as he also placed the shiny red rock in his mouth. He pointed at Amra's father and began moving his limbs. "The human is made of 70% water and with philosopher's stone, I control it, which means I control you! Now, kill your daughter!"

"I have to stop the moon." King Henry said. "Elizabeth, can you give me a lift?"

Without a respond, Queen Elizabeth summoned a giant vine to carry King Henry upwards, towards the sky in the direction of the moon. Meanwhile, Lancelot attacksd Vlad, the two having an intense battle. The Parral King wasn't going to last long.

“Yeah, I know.” Wes was now whispering, looking sad. “But how am I supposed to live with myself if I have to kill an innocent person going easy on me?” He easily side stepped the incoming strike, and directed Windslasher towards Victoria’s stomach, aiming to pierce her major organs. (Ignore if you want Victoria to block) “I’m sorry I had to do this, but the others need my help. I appreciate your sacrifice and will honor your memory.” He whispered, standing close to her ear with his sword through her stomach. An angry tear trickled down his face. Rage boiled inside of Wes, he hated Vlad now more than ever for making him kill an innocent person.

Wes carefully set her body down on the ground, covering it with his black cloak, now wearing only his black long sleeve, pants, and boots. He looked up to see Lancelot fighting in a dire against Vlad and quickly pieced together the kings plan. “Alright, here’s the two seconds.” He muttered to himself, hyping himself up for what was surely to come- death. He dashed at Vlad as fast as he could, all blades poised to strike a lethal blow.

———

A smile broke out on the young boys face amidst all the conflict. All he ever wanted was a true friend and now he had found one. “Yeah that’d be ni——“ Sol’s response was suddenly cut short. A gray spear tore through his chest, piercing his heart and sending a cold sensation throughout his body. The boy fell to his knees, tears forming in his eyes as he realized everything he ever wanted was now out of reach. As his vision began to blur black, he tried to let the sight of his two closest friends imbed itself in his mind. Growlithe quickly burnt the monster with a flamethrower and ran into the arms of his friend, howling in sadness as he realized what was happening.

“Thank you for everything buddy, I love you. I’m sorry our adventures got cut short.” The young boy tried to smile as he hugged his puppy tightly, tears streaming down his face. “You need to live, live for me.” Sol whispered, grabbing an orange-red stone from a pouch on his waist and pressing it against Growlithe. Even as the puppy glowed white at the starting phase of evolution, Sol never let go. He turned his tear covered face to look at Rene, fully appreciating how beautiful she was. “Please tell Azumi thank you for everything and I’m sorry I couldn’t help more.” He whispered. “And please take care of Growlithe, I don’t want either of you to ever be sad or lonely. Just remember, I died happy, not alone, thanks to you guys- my friends.” Sol gave as big of a smile as he could, accompanied by a thumbs up and tear coated face before coughing blood and letting go of Growlithe. His lifeless body fell to the ground, barely making a sound in the war torn battlefield.

Last edited:
Tyler sighed as she watched her struggle with this decision. "Azumi...." Tyler began to say, but couldn't find the words to tell her. He knew this was a hard decision to make, and he wasn't sure if he could kill him either. He then found his words, he didn't know if she would find meaning in them, but he started to speak anyway. "Azumi...if you really care for him, you'll do what he says. Trust me, I know what it feels like to be imprisoned like that, I technically still am. You don't want to feel that, and Leo doesn't want it either. He's in pain Azumi. He doesn't want this anymore than you do..."

After a long series of fighting the Meichi's (I came up with a name! It's Japanese fore one eye, since they are cyclopes) they had eliminated the small amount of them in the area outside of the battle. Razan exhaled, relieved that they had fought them off, but he knew that this was no time to rest. "All right, since it's not wise of me to stay on ground, I'll do work from in the sky, you guys go assist in fighting them off."
Flygon roared with approval, and got ready for travel. The red X on Razan vanished suddenly. Razan was confused as to why this was happening.
"I'm sorry Razan, this isn't my doing."
The weather mage snapped his head back in the direction of the sound. He eyes went wide.

A large figure was standing there. The man had a large sword that he was wielding, a Pokemon.
"I-I don't know how I came to be, but...I-I can't control this.."
Razan clenched his teeth. "Ashley, get back."
The man stepped forward.
Razan got in a fighting position. "...Ashley..."

"I'm sorry in advance," CrossBlade said.

Now that Razan could see him more clearly, he was struck off. CrossBlade was made from, shadows? He was made from darkness? What the hell was going on?!

“CrossBlade...what happened to you?”, Razan asked.

“Vlad saw that I should be punished for my actions. He figured out that I was trying to betray the Organization and..did this to me, like the others...he sentenced me to be co aimed by darkness, doing what I had done to my nephew...and he trapped me in here, just like the others. He knew that I went after you, but it was just to protect you...and I had to make it look like I was trying to get you back, but it was in vain. Now my soul has combined with the darkness I have been sentenced to...and I....”
He paused for a long moment.
“I just wanted to be free! I wanted to get away from the pain Vlad had caused me, but no! The man is pure evil! He has no sympathy for anything! If he defeats us, it’s over. You have no choice but to go through me. Please...just do it. Besides, you should have a rematch against me...”

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Sol?" Rene watched with wide eyes as Sol passed away. "No!" She screamed as Michi tried to revive him. "Please no! Oh god please no!" Rene began to tremble she knelt down next to Sol and placed her hands on his chest. "No please don't leave me! Please come back!" She knew there was no way to heal a pierced heart. "Why you? Why did you have to go?!" She stood up as the sky became clouded, thunder roaring and lightning increasing. "I won't tolerate this anymore!" Her eyes glowed as electricity traveled all over her body.

"Volcarona! Make sure no soldiers are in my way!" Rene yelled as she looked in the direction Vlad and the King's were fighting. "I'm going for the kill." She began walking forward, letting any enemy that came close feel her wrath through powerful thunderbolts.

Arcanine and Michi stayed behind, protecting Sol's body.

“I’m on it,” Razan said as he engaged in battle with CrossBlade. The two of them clashed to together, blade against blade, and Razan creating and dissolving weather effects to help him in mere seconds.

Tyler dropped his head when he saw that Azumi wouldn’t attack. He couldn’t tell if his words got through to her or not. It was difficult here. Leo didn’t want to kill her, but he had to, and he was ted her to kill him. She didn’t want to kill him, but if she didn’t, he would kill her. Tyler waited for something to happen between them.

"Jake, my time to help, along with Gorendokutsu's, is up," Ryūshūakabari laughed, "Sorry to leave you, but can you finish him?"

"I'll do my best." Jake responded, "Dragonite, Superpower on the golem!"

"Understood, Volcarona, Charizard, Excadrill, Rhyperior, return to your realms." Ryūshūakabari commanded, "Orange Excadrill, go back to Tobias, thank you for a little cover."

Charizard and Volcarona had left along with Rhyperior and Excadrill. The second Excadrill found Ashley, saluted and left.

"Find Master and protect him." Ashley responded.

Ashley fought soldiers that tried to attack Razan and a Crossblade?, she never knew a Crossblade. She called Kato to cover Razan as long as he could.

King Nicolas felt the pull of his body wanting to obey, but was powerless to do anything about it. With one foot in front of the other he slowly made his way to Amra. Though one thing ran through his mind, if he let out his true power it would also release the hold he put on Amra's power. Though he felt it was the only way to save his daughter.

With one thought he stopped moving, on his head appeared a glowing and very ornate crown, it seemed to be made of the same gem like that of the sword Amra held.

Spinning around, he glared at the man who tried to force him to kill his own daughter. Walking with a purpose, King Nicolas, spun his swords in his hands, and readied for a fight. He would not let this mage control him. Knowing that glowing crown would protect his body from being controlled against his will.

Pointing his sword at the frozen arrow, it unfroze and was sent at it's original target. Looking at the elven King you would see the unbridled rage he had for the water mage. Slowly his path was cleared with one swing of a sword and the grey zombies were cut in two. His gaze never leaving that of the mage that caused his anger.

Phoenix was not happy to see that his new weapon was so easily countered, so taking a cue from the others he backtracked and regrouped with the others mainly Jason, who was in his bubble at the moment focused on one person the woman who looked like a ghost. Phoenix took up his stance to protect Jason. He put away the water weapon and took out his staff, which he used to keep the things away from himself and his boyfriend.

Martha was not happy to see her husband act the way he did. This is not how she remembered him. Walking up to him, her form slowly became solid. With her right hand she placed it on his cheek, and said. "Vlad you know this is not how it went. Yeah I might have been taken from you, but you also should know that my time was up. We done everything we could have, but if I had lived, we would have been hunted by others and been on the run. It was my choice, to go. I was the one who left without you. Holding a grudge never looked good on you. You are the love of my life, it pains me to see you like this. Right now one young man has given me time to say goodbye like I should have many years ago. I still love you despite how disappointed I am in you for this. Please come back to me. Remember what you were like before I passed." With both hands on Vlad's face, she kissed him. She put all of the emotion and love she still had for him in that one kiss. She felt more alive by the minute.

Jason was taking the life out of the monsters with the white gem sword, and feeding it into Martha. If he took out enough of the dreaded things, then he could give Martha time to actually become fully alive. If he was able to give her the vampire curse, then she would stay that way. Maybe she could then talk some sense into Vlad. He knew that he might lose his own life for hers if he was not careful. He was glad Phoenix was by his side, it helped to fuel his will to live

Sarah was not fazed by the clones, neither was the being, in fact she was ready for them. With a wicked smile on her face, Sarah began to take in the darkness around her. She seemed to be engulfed by it, and that darkness spread to the area surrounding her and the clones.

Once everything was completely dark, ten figures grabbed the clones. Sarah still stood in the middle, but she held two long daggers in her hands. Slowly she made her wat to the one she knew was the original, and with a swift slash, cut her across the chest with the long blade.

Rowena took her time cutting through the crowds that seemed to surround her. She was glad to see that most of the others were doing well on their own, but she knew that it was only a matter of time. She came to a halt when she ran into someone she had seen in her dreams. She felt as if she knew him. With a rage that could be seen on her fetures, she coated her sword with glowing water, and lunged at Diablo. "You are the one who has taken my parents from me and caused my family to be seperated for so many years. Now you will pay for what you have done." With that Rowena swung the broad sword towards the back of him. She wanted him to hurt like he had caused his family to. She would not let him take out anymore like he did her parents.

Razan and CrossBlade still continued to fight each other, seemingly matched, each one countering their moves as if they had seen them before.
And they had.
Flashbacks went through Razan's head of fighting CrossBlade before, his moves and strategies. Heck, he was probably the one that had fought him the most. Angeislash kept coming at him, but Razan kept dodging. He wasn't getting anywhere, and he needed to take the offensive side of the battle. He used his element to his advantage, making sandstorms right in CrossBlades shadowy form. Wind helped him move faster, and began to lunge out and strike him with his dagger. He made a few, but they were not deep, but just merely scratches. Angeislash saw an opening, and went straight for Razan's chest.
Before it could make contact, and purple blast came out of nowhere, and when he looked up, he saw that it was Razan's Flygon, who was keeping a close watch on him, and was now battling CrossBlades Pokemon. The shadowy figure pulled out two daggers of his own, and to Razan's surprise, the man didn't go for the weather mage. He went for Ashley.

Anger flooded Razan, an anger he had never felt before. Was it the way he saw him disregard him from the situation? No, it was something else. It was that he was going for Ashley. But why? Why was he suddenly mad like that? If he got mad that he would go out and attack her then........he cared for her. He really did. Why did it take so long for him to realize that? A newfound energy coursed through him, and he found himself charging and the man. His sword met her eye level, and he was about to strike. Razan closed in.
"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARD!", Razan yelled, and with a quick motion powered by his rage, he cut CrossBlades arm off. The man screamed in pain, and stumbled back away from him. Razan stood in front of Ashley, panting and glaring at him.

Ashley hadn't totally noticed the shadow that went after her. She found Razan between her and the shadow that was Crossblade.

"What was that?" Ashley asked as she stepped back, from the sudden appearance of Razan, and seemed to have a slight blush on her face.

Kato continued covering Ashley and Razan as they continued their fights.

Vlad finished kissing the woman who was once his wife. "You are the perfect example of what humans should have been..." He looked up at the sky, a cold breeze blowing through the battlefield. "...and they killed you for it. There is no hate in your heart and the love that once fueled me, died along with you." He raised his hands to the air, and right before Wes or Lancelot striked, they were smashed to the floor along with everyone else. "I had enough. Humans using your innocence and pureness against me. That is an example of pure evil, of selfishness, of how pathetic they can be."

King Henry, standing on a giant vine almost reaching the clouds, struggled to be on one knee, while Queen Elizabeth laid on the ground. Somehow Vlad's gravity was now even strong enough to break the force of the crowns.

Vlad's smiled, revealing a philosopher's stone in his mouth. A red gleam could be seen in his eyes. Even his own Organization members and army was being pressed against the ground, the trees shook as the force was too much for them. The moon once again began to move.

Wrecker was on one knee, gritting his teeth. "Looks like... The boss is serious now." He told Jake, unable to move, but he still had a confident smile on his face.

Akali wasn't that much physically strong, so her body was against the floor, but she seemed relaxed and calm.

Ariel seemed annoyed by the gravity, he was really enjoying his battle and it had just gotten interesting.

The Orc and Samantha glared at each other as they struggled to get up, but it was no use.

Azumi looked at Tyler as she was being pressed to the ground. "I'm sorry, I should've gone for the kill. I should've killed Leo and then Vlad."

Vlad smiled as he looked around. "I will crush you all!"
The moon began to move again, this time, faster. King Henry looked up, he began to sweat as he tried to move, but the gravity was too much. "I need more, power." He said.

Lancelot and Elizabeth looked at each other. They both took a deep breath and spoke together. "I surrender my crown to King Henry until he dies or returns it to me."

A golden aura covered both of their bodies and then traveled up the giant vine until reaching the king. He began to glow, his skin seemed to be made of pure shiny gold and his face and muscles seemed better toned. He stood up, ignoring the gravity and faced the moon.

"It's too late Henry!" Vlad yelled as he moved his hands as if pulling something big and invisible. "The moon has entered our atmosphere!"

King Henry clenched his fists and looked at the giant moon getting even bigger before him. "I can feel the power of the earth bruning through my veins, I just hope it's enough." He raised his hands as the giant vine he was on began to rise even faster towards the moon.

Vlad realised that his plan was at risk and began pulling the moon. "Organization X! Cover me!" He yelled. The gravity magic was released on everyone. Akali used her dark magic to pull her teammates into the shadows and had them appear around Vlad. The five members prepared for any incoming attack.

Azumi got up and sent a message to every ally. "Everyone! Vlad is distracted, we have to strike him down NOW!" She prepared her swords, but Leo stood in her way. "I'm really sorry, but if I have to choose between you and the world...." She said sadly.

Leo smiled. "The world. I'm glad it's you, I'm glad you are the last thing I will see." Leo raised his arms. "Quick! I'm sending a holy strike!"

A white cross made of light appeared under Azumi, not allowing her to move.

Samantha got up, feeling tired and was heavily wounded. She rushed back to the battlefield, looking for her opponent.