• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

“Hmmmm I guess that’s fine.” Wes yawned after listening to Azumi’s speech. “I mean I wanted a little more fun but I guess I have to protect the king.” Wes pulled his feet down from the table he was resting them on and stood up. “If that’s all, I’m going to go do some last minute shopping. I could use an upgrade before going into war again.” On that note he abruptly edited the room. Wes did not care to let on how much the final battle scared him, so instead he would continue to act like none of it bothered him.

Azumi sighed, a little annoyed, when she saw the reaction Wes had. She should've been used to it by now, but he always got on her nerves. "Well, that's that. I will send the report immediately. That would be all, please be prepared to depart any moment." She bowed to excuse herself. She quickly walked over to Sarah. "I'm heading to the guild, I have to make sure everyone is ready. See you there." She walked quickly out of the castle and into town. Once there she walked calmly, so people would not panic or get worried.

When she reached the guild, she sent a message to everyone through Nana, explaining the plan and informing them the teams.
"My team will be Sol, Tyler, Rene and Jason. Sarah's team is Razan, Ashley, Phoenix and Rowena. Amra's team is Rolen, Maira and Sam. I need everyone to prepare themselves. Equipment, food, clothing, everything. We will be setting out any time now. Once you all have everything, you may do as you wish until we are notified to move out."

After that, Azumi went into her room, she put Leo's and Tyler's necklace on. She began packing her things.

Samantha's concentration broke with the message, she had been ready since a week ago. She used this opportunity to go visit Maira. When she saw her in the garden, Samantha threw herself at Maira and hugged her. "Hi." She said, in a more lively tone then usual.

Annette took a deep breath and went back to work. She could not help the guild fight the war, but she could help with the citizens. She had been studying medical basics and cooking basics so she could help everyone in town.

Maira was a bit startled, and dropped the watering can when Sam hugged her. For some reason, as if in contrast to Sam's unusual cheeriness, She looked a good bit grumpier than usual, for her at least. It may have been the upcoming battle, but there might have been something else as well. However, she returned Sam's hug and then picked up the watering can. Togetic took the watering can from her and flew off to put them away. Maira turned back to Sam. "Hey... I gotta go get ready, but we're on the same team... so I guess I'll see ya later." With that she strolled back towards the guild.

Once inside, she went to her room and went through her bag, making sure she had everything she needed. She stormed out of her room in a huff when she realized she was short on some of her herbs, and went off to the garden in a huff. When she got back, she scolded Togetic for moving around some of her herbs, and then began repacking her bag. When she was finally done, she went back to the kitchen and grabbed some cookies. She looked cross as she nommed on the sweet treats.

Rolen heard the message from Azumi, and realized he would need to hurry and make sure he had what he needed. He got the rings from Jerry, and then began going through his things. He knew he wouldn't have time to enchant the rings before they left, so he put them in a safe place, hidden under a small pouch of herbs he had gotten from Maira a few days before. He gathered all things he needed for the trip, and then began going over his spells to make sure he would be ready. He knew it wouldn't be enough, but the goal was to hold them off until help arrived, right?

Tyler was already heading back from the forest when he had heard the message. He gathered up a variety of things, food, weapons, his Chakrams, and other items, and packed them all in a very large bag. The same he had brought when they were sent on the missions to rescue the Lumberjacks.
He put it on, and felt almost nothing, and noted on how much stronger he had grown over the countless months. He put on his leather gloves for his Chakrams, and began spinning the blades in his hands.

Razan got note if the message, but didn’t break his meditation. The clouds shifted into shapes of weapons, war and evil objects. Eventually he calmly stood up, and slowly walked back to the guild, where he began to pack his things.

Ashley had gotten Azumi's message, called back her Pokemon, and got her stuff ready, Mareep had come to visit Ashley before she left, since Ariana was in the next town over.

"Mareep, I need you to send a message to Dad, ok?" Ashley asked the little sheep.

"Baaaa!" Was the Mareep's response.

Ashley had written a letter about what had happened since she left her home town, and the fact that this fight will not be easy.

Mareep gave a last "Baaaa!" And ran off with the letter.

Ashley then prepared to talk to Sarah about her role.

Amra had had her bags packed for awhile. She had them packed about a week ago. Since she was in the kitchen, she might as well grab it while she was there. Serving up the cheesecake, she grabbed a slice and reserved one for Rolen.

Gene was still asleep, though he would be ready when needed. He had been training since he evolved, and now he is able to carry Amra swiftly on his back. He was a strong mount that would help in the forest area.

Sarah had just walked into the guild house, when she heard a noise coming from the lounge room that Umbre had taken place in. Rushing in, Sarah knelt down beside her beloved companion. Knowing that she would need help, she sent a message to Annette through Nana. "Hey Annette it is time. Umbre is going to have her kits. Do you think you could help with them?"

Sarah hoped she could get ahold of the noble she had been seeing. Him and his Espeon should be here. After all it was the Espeon who had mated with Umbre in the first place, and quite frankly, she wanted to see the noble again before she had to leave.

Phoenix packed a lot of his gaggets into his bag of holding. He had it made for when he travels anywhere. That way he would have most of his gaggets on him at all time. Looking to Jason, he was sad to see him being seperated, but he understood that the stronger members would need to be amung the main attackers.

Standing up, Phoenix hugged Jason to him. He felt as if nothing could bother him when he was in the man's arms. He remembered the day that Jason had the seal on his hands removed. He was so worried for him. The two had grown quite close in the time being together in the guild.

Jason was a little upset that he was not going with the red headed elf, that he had grown quite fond of. Though he understood. His skills would be needed else where. He just hoped that the elf stayed safe. "Promise me one thing Phoenix, if I do not make it back. I want you to find happiness with someone else. I do not want you to mourn me if I am not here."

Jason was a realist. He knew that most would probably not come back. He just hoped that the little red headed elf would be one who did. He could not stand if he was murdered.

Rowena had her things packed already. Being apart of Solar Flare, had it's perks, but since her family had been reunited, she could not bring herself to leave them. She was glad she got to go with Sarah for this mission. Rowena hoped that the other kingdoms do their part and not rely on the Kalien kingdom to save them.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene went to her room, after not being able to locate Sol. She had just walked in when she received Azumi's message. She laid down on her bed for a few minutes, gathering the courage to get up, and then began packing. She had bought a new black mage robe. Same as the one before, but all black. She made sure to have enough food for Michi and herself, warm clothes just in case and a scarf with the Royal Heroes symbol, so she could always carry them with her.

"Let's go Michi. Let's go kill those bastards that took my friends." Rene said as Michi climbed on her shoulder.

They both went down to the guild hall, where they waited patiently for the others. She knew it wasn't time yet, but she didn't want to start another activity and then have it be interrupted. Her goal was to destroy the one who killed her guild and their leader. She was deadly focused on that goal.

Sol wiped the sweat off his forehead as he wrapped up his last bit of training with Growlithe. He had only been working with Azumi for less than a month, but he still felt much stronger than before. Sol had found Wes’s old black chest plate and leg guards and placed them over his regular clothing. He hung the Khopesh on his side and walked back to the guild. “Hey guys, sorry I’m late! But I’m ready now!” He chimed and took a seat by Rene.

———

“That’ll be $1,000,000.” Wes gulped as the blacksmith announced the price for his upgrade. He reluctantly picked up a chest of his treasure and set it down. “This should cover it.” He grumbled and set it down in front of her.

This was the first time in awhile Wes regretted leaving the Stormbreakers. Since he had given up his armor, Wes had been forced to pay for his own if he wanted high quality gear. He had bought two specially made messer swords meant for duel wielding. Each blade was made of the highest quality silver and had golden guards and handles, allowing for a blade that could easily channel electricity and could be slashed fast enough to create wind slashes.

“I’ll name them crash and flash.” Wes smiled as he admired them before handing the blades in an x shape behind his waist. He also had Stormbringer repurposed into a claymore that would allow for heavy finishing strikes.

The armor he bought was equally magnificent. He equipped an elvish chainmail known as Mithril that ran all along his body. It would provide him protection from any cuts, except to his head. Unfortunately, while mithril was spectacular for blocking blades, it did little to prevent the damage of blunt force, so it was necessary to buy even more armor.

While the mithril was worn under his clothes, Wes bought titanium bracers, leg guards, and a chest plate, along with having a matching obsidian gauntlet forged. Besides his disdain for helmets, Wes finally looked like a fully equipped and proper warrior. On his way out he bought two long daggers so he could utilize 6 blade style, and then hopped on Aerodactyl to head back to the castle. He wondered if Azumi had found the sword he left, it would surely be useful in this battle.

Azumi wore a different color then her usual. She had black body armor, black chest plate, gloves and boots. It wasn't her usually colors, but it might help with stealth and she needed to be prepared for anything. She grabbed her Nana and Anakin daggers, her blue moon twin swords, and Wes' sword. She then looked at her helmet, there was no doubt she would need it. She hanged it on her side, like always.
Anakin grabbed the backpack and put it on. Nana wore a small helmet and chest plate, she wasn't taking any chances. The three walked out of the room and down to the guild hall, ready to leave.

Samantha looked confused as Maira left. Maybe she had annoyed her, since she was always following her. This time Samantha had no need for armor. She would go as herself and give it her all. She was going to redeem herself for all her sins. That was her goal.

Annette kept Fifi by Umbre while she worked, since it was her second priority, next to helping the town of Kelan. Annette walked into the guild hall, ready to see everyone leave. Deep inside, she felt sad, since she might not see any of them back.

Azumi waited for everyone to gather. There was a moment of silence. She looked at everyone in front of her. She looked worried and sad. She then closed her eyes, took a deep breath and began to speak. "There's not much I can say. This is nothing like we have ever faced before. I just want to tell you all, this guild is the best thing that ever happened to me and I am truly proud of every single one of you. I don't know how to express how strongly I feel about you all. Please be safe and no matter what happens, you are all Stormbreakers. Never forget what we stand for. Thank you." She bowed lightly. "My team, let's get ready to go."

As if done on purpose, it happened. The earth shook, a strange feeling covered the world as the sky turned into a blood red color and the sun lost it's shine. The air grew cold and sound seemed to seize to exist. Azumi ran quickly outside, followed by Samantha and Annette. They looked up at the sky.

Everywhere around the world people looked up at the sky with a scared, worried and sad look. Many lost hope in that moment, the moment when the earth stood still. It was only for a few minutes, but it seemed like an eternity. Until they silcence was broken by their screams.

Strong, loud, screeches spread through the sky. It was as if there was a sea of people being burned alive. The screams penetrated every wall and reached every ear on the planet. They had announced their presence in the world. Then, just like it started, it stopped.

Azumi looked at the sky, she clenched her fists and sent a message through Nana. "Code red. It's began. Everyone to their positions and move out now!" She began walking forward, confident her team was behind her.

"Understood," Ashley responded and went to Sarah for her next command.

In Winchester, a man who stood about 6'6", with silver hair and sandstone colored eyes, wearing armor, wielding twin Poleaxes, having rocks and soil floating around his body was towards the front of a defensive line. Darryl Silver had taken command of a small contingent of soldiers.

"Alright, my guards, be ready!" Darryl called out.

His Tyranitar roared, along with Ampharos preparing for anything.

In Everettshire, Sir Moose Schubert and what looked like a fifteen year old druid, with the Silver Clan's hair trait, preparing for the worst along with half of the remaining guards.

"Tempest, you ready." Moose called.

"Ready!" Tempest responded.

Bart, Devin and Tina Silver were sent to different parts of Kelan with some guards to reinforce whatever is defending the towns.

In a different Realm, two beings, one of Fire and one of Earth, were speaking, in a language. The Elemental Kings were discussing the events to come and had made their decision, they would help the peoples of the world.

Last edited:
As the ground shook, Rolen almost fell down, and as a chill filled the air, he found himself saying inside that their deaths were upon them. He didn't get up and follow Azumi outside. He felt that there was no point. If something had happened, what could he do? Throw a magic dart at an earthquake, or cold air, or magical silence? And if someone had made that silence, as they must have, that person must be unbelieveably powerful.

Then, there was a sudden scream, just as suddenly cut off. Rolen clenched his fists and stared at the ground. A fey mood had taken him, and he no longer though about the cost of his actions, nor thought through every variable as he would normally try to do. He gathered himself, picked up his bag, and walked to the entrance of the guild. He stared into the bloody sky.

Maira would normally have been moved by the speech, but she was still grumpy. She watched Togetic as it flew around Sam's head. She was about to make some comment when it was cut short as the ground trembled, and cold and silence began their reign. She sighed and ran towards the entrance, right on Annette's heels. Staring up into the sky, she felt a chill of fear, just as bad as when she had been used as a human shield by the orc and Sam had revealed her true form.

Then, there was a sudden scream, just as suddenly cut off. Maira found that she herself had almost screamed. She was scared, and didn't understand what was happening. It felt like a nightmare. She buried her face in her hands as tears rolled down her cheeks. She paid no attention to Azumi's message through Nana. She couldn't.

Wes was flying back to the castle when it happened. They paused, hovering midair when the silence fell over the lands. Then came the shrieking. The sound was seemingly amplified in the sky, and a disoriented Aerodactyl plummeted towards the castle. Wes and his Pokémon would have died if it wasn’t for Aegislash blocking the impact with King’s Shield, though they still made a massive indent like a meteor in the ground. After making sure his Pokémon were alright, Wes bolted into the castle, electricity leaking out of him as a demonstration of his urgent state. “We have to go, NOW!” He urged the King. “You take Aerodactyl. Joltik, Aegislash, and I can run. We can’t waste another second, I’ll be at the fields as soon as I can. I’ll hold him off for as long as it takes then you need to come finish him off.”

On that note, Wes began activating his new form of transportation. Aegislash’s blade laid on the ground like a surfboard. Wes jumped on top and held the shield in front of his body that would allow him to plow straight through any barriers. He commanded Joltik to use magnet rise, causing the trio levitate, then he began funneling electricity into the blade, making a makeshift hoverboard- an idea he got from Crossblade. “Alright, let’s go!” Wes muttered, channeling a large burst of energy into the blade. With the sound of thunder they bursted through the palace doors, charging towards Vlad with lightning speed.

———

Sol and Growlithe both jumped to their feet at the sudden silence, keeping his hand on his sheathed weapon. When the screaming broke out, Sol instinctively drew his Khopesh and stretched his remaining arm across Rene’s chest in a protective stance. Even when the screaming stopped, he maintained his stance, prepared to protect his friends no matter what. Unfortunately, the boy was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t notice he wasn’t grabbing Rene’s arm, but rather his hand had fallen on her breast.

Tyler walked with his Pokemon and heard Azumis speech. He followed close behind her silently. Then and now he would gaze up into the sky, heeding it’s warning that the fight was soon to commence.

Razan finished and also came and listened to Azumi. He came to his team. “We better leave soon,” he said quietly. Castform came out from behind his master and nodded.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene got so tense when the sky changed color, that electricity began to sparkle from her fingers. She flinched when the screaming began, it reminded her of when she got her powers. A terrible flashback shot across her mind. She began to get desperate when she felt something warm on her breast.

She looked down and saw Sol's hand on her breast. Her mind went blank for a second as she processed what was going on. "Um, Sol, your hand." She whispered to the warrior, who appeared to be trying to protect her. She began to blush, as the situation became more clear in her head. "Sol!" She stepped back and covered herself. "Watch it!"

Michi jumped back startled and electrocuted Rene, as a reflex.

"Ah! Watch it!" Rene yelled at Michi.

"Pika." Michi said confused as she tilted her head sideways.

Azumi was walking ahead when she heard a familiar bark. She turned around and saw she was being followed by Leo's Lycanroc. She stopped and knelt down besides it.
"Hey you, you're finally up. Need something? She scratched the dog Pokemon behind the ear.
The Lycanroc licked Azumi's hand and barked. It slowly wagged it's tail, with a worried look.
"Fine, you can come with, but stay out of danger. Stay close to Nana and Anakin. Maybe you can an out Vlad before he finds us."

A message from Levanah, the fairy queen, was sent to everyone involved in the war. "I got some reports. Looks like Vlad is in the unity fields, he seems to be preparing for something. Also, We saw his army. They rose from the ground, thousands of them. They are human like, with one eye, gray skin and that's about it. Very violent, they are slaughtering any Pokemon that crosses their paths. We can feel the earth suffering, but for the sake of victory, we are sticking to the plan. No matter how awful the current situation is. This army is heading to all four nations, I believe we are terribly outnumbered. My fairies will remain hidden and provide aid when possible. The team going after Vlad, I don't see his Organization members, they are well hidden. Please everyone, save this beautiful planet of ours from this suffering."

Samantha grabbed Maira's. "Is this why... You are upset?" She looked worried. "I will stop him... I promise. I won't... Let them... Make you feel bad anymore." She let go of Maira and began walking forward, following Amra. She was focused on killing the entire Organization.

Annette watched sadly as the Stormbreakers left. She began preparing her bags, it wasn't safe to stay in the outsides of the city in the guild house. She needed to move every Pokemon that stayed behind and take them to safety into town.

The King watched as Wes hurried away. He patted Aerodactyl. "No need to rush, go stop your friend from getting too ahead. We can't ambush the enemy if we charge head first into battle. He will just get himself killed."

The King turned to the small army that would follow him, including Jake. "My friends. We are fighting for the world, our home. We will bring victory and peace!"

A shiny Aegislash and a shiny Metagross came rushing to the King's side. "Let's go my friends. We are facing evil today." He began to walk with his team, as the soldiers that stayed behind saluted him.

Sarah rubbed the head of Umbre as she said this to her companion. "Now I want you to do me a favor, stay safe. Also give Annette a message. Tell her to go to Mr. Zack Stone's house just outside of the town. He has been preparing for this and his house is going to be locked tight. He said he would take in anyone who needed a safe place. He already has Miss. Bramble and the kids that she takes care of with her." Umbre noded and then sent a message to Annette.

"Annette this is Umbre. Sarah has given us some instructions. She says you and anyone left at the guild need to head to Mr. Zack Stone's home. He will take care of the people who are under his charge. He already has Miss. Bramble and the kids there all you need to do is gather up the rest. Sarah has arranged for Amra to let you use Flare to get there. She already has a carrage hitched to her. You and everyone else will be safe there."

Sarah gave Umbre one last kiss on the forhead, then she stood up and walked out of the room. Grabbing her bags out of the room, she walked to the others. "Ok guys we will head out in just a few seconds. Check now and see if you have everything you need. You need to hurry or we will lose a lot of time."

Phoenix met Annette at the door. He needed to give her something. In his hands was a device that looked like a belt. Holding it out to her, he told her what it was for. "I talked with Amra. I know you will be travelling with Flare. This is a portable shield. I only made one, but I thought you would need it. Use it to portect the carriage and get to safety." He then handed her the device, and went over to Jason.

Who he hugged and gave one final kiss to. Seeing how their heights where so different, Phoenix had to lean down to give him the kiss. "You be safe out there Jason. I want you to come back."

Amra had her gear on. Which was a bit different then her normal no gear esthetic. This time she had on a slim enchanted elven leather armor. It was sleek in design and made of white leather that seemed to shine in the light. Though the armor did resemble her normal clothing, which was the leather jacket and pants.

Walking up to Rolen she took his hand in hers. "You know I am glad to have told you how I felt that day. It has changed my life for the better. I feel as though I mean more to someone then just their princess. You are apart of me Rolen i do not think I can go on without you. Please tell me that whatever happens that you will stay safe."

Fluff was on Amra's shoulder where she normally was. Seeing the sky, Fluff snuggled into Amra for comfort. Gene on the other hand was on guard. He stayed by Amra and Rolen. He would not let them out of his sights.

Rowena was by her sister's side. She had her two swords at her side and the large broad sword on her back. She was ready for battle. She had on her light armor, it looked like her normal clothing, but had some major benifets to them.

Jason stood by Azumi. He knew that they would be leaving soon, and he was right. He was ready to go when she was. He had his spellblades at his sides. One was called life and the other death.

Life and Death, such weird concepts. You can not have one without the other. For if they were ever to be unbalanced, it would cause a lot of problems. Knowing what he knew about Vlad, he knew what the army that Vlad would be using. It is not going to be easy for them. He also knew that one person could do a lot of damage to the leader if he could pull it off. That would be the light mage Rolen. He hope the guy had some strong spells under his belt.

By Jason's side were two very similar pokemon. One was a fire type and the other ice type. The two were called Frost and Ember. Ember was a vulpix. She was a bit sassy in the way she sat and moved. Frost on the other hand, was and Alolan vulpix. He was regal and quite poised when it comes to most things. Though he will be a force to be recond with if angered.

Maira felt a twinge of regret when Sam asked if this was why she was upset, and said she would do what she could to put an end to it. She looked sadly at her friend and then followed her. Togetic flew back and forth between the two.

Rolen seemed hardly to hear Amra's words, as he continued to stare at the red sky. After a moment he looked into her face and nodded. No other reaction.

“I hat they he’ll are those screams about?” Said a voice in Tyler’s head. The blacksmith smiled. “That would be all of his victims,” he responded to him.”
Skyler sighed. “C’mon! I wanna get to some action! I wanna fight! I’ll take em all out!”
Tyler laughed. “I’m sure you could,”’he said, again in his mind.
Tyler was took off by seeing Lycanrock, and then pain for missing Leo. But Leo served as an example, they all did. They showed everyone how powerful the Organization was. Or even just one of them.....

Razan nodded. “I believe that I have all of my belongings,” he stated to them, awaiting their journey. He glanced over to Ashley, who seemed ready to take down all of the Organization by herself.

Ashley's determination had taken effect, but a small blush could be seen on her face, she looked at Razan, worry on her face. Kato and Windchime were ready, more ready that ever before. Ashley had her stuff all bagged up, Lute on a strap on her right shoulder and her sword hanging off her waist.

"I'm ready," Ashley responded.

"Gren!"

"Chime!"

Aerodactyl roared when he caught up to Wes, dropping a rock tomb in front of him in order to bring Wes to a stop. Wes looked up angrily at the fossil Pokémon, his spur of fear and vengance had lead him to fixate only on killing Vlad. “What’re you doing!? We don’t have much time!” He shouted. Aerodactyl swooped down and landed to face his friend, opening his mouth and screeching like he was talking to Wes.

“Yeah, you’re right. Thanks buddy. Sorry for yelling.” Wes muttered as he calmed down and disengaged the electricity. He hopped on Aerodactyl’s back and flew back towards the king.

——

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” Sol immediately jerked his hand back and blushed. He never meant to touch Rene like that, in fact, this was the first time he had ever touched anyone like that.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene looked away embarrassed. She felt violated, even though Sol was a good friend of hers, the feeling was hard to shake off. "Whatever. Let's just go, I want to stay with the team. Tyler and Azumi already left."

Michi climbed on Rene's shoulder and they both left, avoiding eye contact with Sol. Rene was speed walking until she reached Tyler and Azumi. "Sorry, I got distracted." She preferred not to mention her incident, since Sol was Azumi's student and that might get him in trouble.

"All of the little cyclopes are small fry. I want to kill someone! Is that too much to ask? I wanna rip out their intestines and boil em' alive!", the voice in Tyler's head said.
The blacksmith sighed. "Okay, I'll take out the so called small fry, and if you see an X member, you can come out."
The demon grinned. "Good. Now we understand each other. All this power stored on me just waiting to be let loose! I can't wait! I wanna do it now! When are we gonna get there?! Huh? When?!"
Tyler shut the demon out of his mind, and focused back on the travel. He noted that Rene caught up, but didn't say anything. He looked back to Azumi. "All of the X members got away except for CrossBlade right?", he asked her.

A loud Thoom sound erupted outside the guild house, and Razan jumped back, startled by the sound.
Oh no. Have they deiced to attack now? Are they attacking the guild?, Razan thought.
Then a Pokemon poked its head through the doors, and a sigh of relief came out of Razan. It was only Flygon, curious when they were going to leave, and had just landed outside. He made his way to his dragon Pokemon and petted him. He then turned back to the group.
"If we're going to travel, by air might be faster. I can do recon from above. And if anyone wants to, Flygon can hold one more if you want to come with me. You don't have to," he stated to them.

Azumi looked back at Tyler. "Right, Unfortunately, but I believe we can win." She looked ahead. "It's good to be difficult, but if we battle with our heads and do not take any unecessary risks, we should all be okay." She was talking more to herself then to Tyler, the truth was, she needed to convince herself her own words.

Azumi looked at Tyler and smiled. "Please be careful, I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

Samantha landed near Wes. She had seen the flying rock type Pokemon and followed it. She waited for him to notice her before she began to talk. "There's something... I have for you." She walked over to Wes quietly and handed him an envelope. "Inside...there's a map...to a forest... That I planted... Using my victims." She looked away, she was afraid of how he would look at her. "I didn't know... It was wrong to kill back then... I marked which trees... Are your family... I'm sure they would like... For you to visit." She didn't wait for any reply from Wes, Maira needed her and she couldn't be gone too long, but this was something she needed to tell Wes. She used her wind to fly back towards her group, with Bob joyfully enjoying the wind in her fur.

Annette had followed Sarah's instructions and now was helping feed the orphans. "No cookies to whoever doesn't eat their dinner!" She called out as she moved among them.
Fifi was being groomed by two girls and was loving the attention.

"Vlad's army is making it's way to the four Kingdoms. They should make contact with everyone by night if you all keep moving. I suggest you all stop and prepare yourselves." Levanah spoke to everyone.

Azumi glared at the road ahead. "Stormbreakers are moving ahead. Our mission is Vlad. As harsh as it sounds, our priority isn't to defend our Kingdom."

Lancelot's voice was heard. "I agree with the stuck up guild leader. Us crowns shall move ahead also, get as close to Vlad as possible. Let our defensive teams be prepared."

"Agreed." King Henry of Kelan spoke. "The sooner we stop him, the sooner we end this."

Levanah sighed. "Fine. You will fight them close to midnight, prepare for a fight in darkness."

Tyler smiled. "You shouldn't worry about me, I'll be fine," Tyler stated. The message cam e and grabbed his attention.
"Don't you worry....I'm gonna tear him to pieces..."
"Can you please shut up for once?" Tyler said quietly out loud by accident. He realized that he said that out loud, and then corrected himself.
"No no no, I didn't mean you Azumi," Tyler said frustrated with himself.

But seriously, shut up.

That's not fun.

Neither is tearing people to pieces!

You haven't done it yet. You don't know.

Okay okay, please shut up?

No.

"Good, grab your bag, Flygon can carry it," Razan said. He brought Flygon outside and began to tie his bag onto his Pokemons legs. He accidentally tied it too tight, and Flygon wapped in the back of the head with his tail. "Ow! You could have just asked nicely you know."

"Are you okay?" Ashley asked worriedly as she handed her bag to Razan so he could attach it to Flygon without getting hit with a tail.

Jake had kept to the King's left and sent Hypno to send a message to his family, Solarflare, and Iris.

"Hypno, tell my family that if I live, I'll visit them, and the guild too, but please tell Iris that I love her." Jake explained his message.

The rest of the Silver Clan, the Solarflare guild members, and Iris got the same message that Jake sent.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene didn't like the idea of not defending the people too much. She felt it was their obligation to do so and giving Vlad priority was not the proper way to go about. But, she would trust Azumi's decision, she didn't have a valid reason not to.

As Rene walked, her feelings towards Sol loosened up. She knew it was an accident and it wasn't his fault Rene's body had been used to experiment with before. Which then took her attention to Jason. He had been through a similar fate with Organization. But, she was afraid of talking to him about. She just looked at him, trying to read him and see if she could find a way to approach him, with no results.

Amra's group moved with Azumi's lagging a little behind, but that is for the best. She had some of the more support groups on her team. It made sense for them to take a slower pace.

"Alright everyone we are following behind the group led by Azumi. Sam, our job is to protect Rolen and Maria. If we see some who is injured you can use your winds to carry the over to Maria for treatment. We will be setting up a stage area withh the fairies near the forest that borders the lands were the fighting will be taking place." Amra walked near Rolen. She hated to be without the mage, and besides she needed to keep him safe.

"Alright everyone grab your things we are heading out." Sarah was glad to see everyone off. Her group would follow in the rear. She wanted to make sure that the second group got to safety. It will also allow the others to get ahead and they can be reinforcement for Azumi's group.

"Now when we get there, Ashley, how good are you with your sword?" Sarah wanted to get a grasp of what the skill level of her team members was.

Thinking back to the letter she asked Umbre to give to Zack, Sarah wanted to give it to him herself, but she had to go and protect the kingdom. Though she would have liked to see him one more time, before she had to leave.

Thinking back to how they met, Sarah had to give a little smirk. Not many were able to get into the hard shell that she had built up over the years. It was like a connection that she could not deny even to herself. When she was with him, she just felt complete and genuinely happy.

Jason walked along side the electric mage, knowing a little of what was told of her story, it seemed as if they were both used for others gain. Looking to her, he said in a clear and melodic tone. "You know if you want to talk about anything I won't bite. Besides we need to ready for anything they may throw at us. The more we know about each other the more we know what drives us, so if you want to know about me just ask."

"I've been training in swordplay since I was six years old, so I'm pretty good, my Magic isn't as strong, though, I was traveling with an Earth Bard for four years, learning non elemental Bard Magic and the like." Ashley explained after she finished handing her bag to Razan.

Ashley pulled out her sword, swung it once and put it away. All of a sudden, she started speaking in a weird language.

"Diloc Subkil (I'm ready)." Ashley spoke to the Hypno that appeared in front of her.

The Hypno left and went to the next family member.

Wes just stared at Sam in disbelief as she flew away. Is this supposed to make me feel better? She used the dead bodies of people she killed to grow a forest. What a psycho path! Still, Wes rolled up the map and placed it in his pocket. “I might end up visiting them sooner than expected.” He grumbled, acknowledging the danger of his situation. Wes flew back to the others on Aerodactyl’s back, landing near the king and claiming his self appointed spot as the right hand. “Sorry for taking off like that, but the good news is I think I came up with a way around Vlad’s gravity powers. The only problem is I’m not strong enough to finish him off, but I could give you maybe a two second window before he kills me. I assume even a worthless king like yourself could finish him off in that time.” Wes smiled as he looked up at the man, determined not to let the gravity of the situation weigh him down.

——

Sol slowly sulked behind the group. In part because he was embarrassed to face Rene, but mostly because he feared the battle that was yet to come. Growlithe rubbed against his friend’s leg, looking worried for Sol. “Don’t worry buddy.” Sol gave a reassuring smile, looking down at the puppy. “I’d never let anything split us up!” He grinned and gave a huge thumbs up, causing Growlithe to perk up and yip. Both were determined to protect the happiness in their lives.

Razan looked up and smiled. “Yeah, I’m fine. He gets moody sometimes. You get used to it after a while.”
Flygon rolled his eyes, and wapped him once more. This time, Razan expected it, and caught his Pokémon’s tail before reaching him. “Ha! Gotcha that time,” Razan said. He ties Ashley’s belongings onto Flyons other free leg. He scratched his Pokémon’s back. “Hmm? Are you hungry? Do you want some action? Cause your gonna get plenty of that,” Razan said playfully. The moment Flygon heard action, he perked up and started to behave.
“Thank you.”
He turned back to his team.
“I’m a melee fighter, and I give support for different elements to make them stronger. For an example, if I were to make Ashley’s attacks stronger, I would create a sandstorm.”

Samantha walked along with Maira, protecting her and Rolan were her priorities. She liked Amra, but she would let her die if it came down to her or Rolan. No need no say she would let those two die to save Maira. She would looked up at Maira every now and then, hoping to see her smile, it was her favorite Maira expression.

Azumi looked confused as she saw Tyler talking to himself. But a Tyler situation was the last thing she needed right now, so she kept it in silence.

After a few hours of walking, stampedes of Pokemon could be heard or seen, fleeing in the opposite direction, frightened by whatever they were running from. Nana sensed their fear and walked with Azumi, grabbing her hand.

"Stormbreakers are close to the enemy. We must be a few hours away from facing them." Azumi informed everyone through Nana. "Levanah, any updates?"

There was no response.

"Any fairy that can answer?" Azumi asked.

"Y-yes! Linda here! Sorry we lost contact with our troops scouting Vlad's location and our leader Levanah went to try and figure things out, but she hasn't reported back."

"What about the enemy, where are they?" Azumi began to sound concern.

"Um... Just a second!" Linda's mind went silent for a while.

"Everyone be prepared." King Henry spoke. "This enemy is known for surprise attacks."

"Foh and Boulder here. Our troops are at every town ready to fight." Foh said. "Good luck to you all. Once we win, I say we do a international beer fest!"

"Levanah here! They tricked us! What we saw was only half their army the other half has been traveling underground, my resources tell me they will surface in every town. Defending armies, prepare yourselves!"

Azumi looked worried, part of her wanted to run back home to protect it, but that would ruin their chances of winning. "Attacking group, move faster. We are charging. The longer we take, the longer the enemy has to attack our homes."

Lancelot laughed. "Well said guild leader. It's about time I show you all why I'm the best fighter in the land and most handsome, right Azumi and Red Rose?"

"Levanah here, Vlad's army is ready. They are expecting the attack. Good luck everyone! Fairies move out! Make sure to heal everyone possible!"

Samantha grabbed Maira's hand and looked at her. "Please stay safe. I promise to end this so you can be happy again." Samantha was so sure of herself, she didn't need to think her words while talking.

Annette hugged Umbre as she heard the soldiers outside rushing everyone in their houses and preparing for battle.

King Henry raised his sword. "Everyone! By the simple fact of being here with me, you are all heroes. Now, let's go and become legends!" The army cheered and began charging ahead in groups. King Henry looked at Wes and Jake. "We, we find Vlad before Azumi does. I'm afraid that girl will get herself killed if we don't find him first. Now Wes, tell me about your strategy." The King began walking forward.

Queen Elizabeth of Creel smiled as her troops charged in the direction of the enemy. The enemy was hours away, but they were itching to destroy them.

Foh stood outside the city of Kelan, with orcs, giants and Kelian soldiers ready to fight. A fairy landed on his shoulder.

"You ready mister Foh?" She asked.

Foh's laughter thundered the skies. "Us giants are always ready for a fight."

The world went silent, there was great tension in the air. Everyone stood on their toes, their weapons ready and spells built up. Close to the fields of unity, the war cries of the attacking soldiers could be heard. For the first time in history, Kelain, Creelian, Parralian and Eleven soldiers all charged together. The cloud of dust being left behind could be seen going towards the fields, where Vlad stood in the middle, with an army of dead beings ready to fight. Orcs, Giants, Fairies, Elves and humans stood outside their cities. Ready to defend them until the end.

The two hours it took for the armies to reach their points, seemed to have been two years. The prayers of many could be heard, asking to wake up from the nightmare they were in, for some being to come down and save them all. Death had never been felt so strong looming over the world.

Then, the war exploded. Soldiers collided with Vlad's army. The vicious and Sava way of Vlad's monsters clashed against the steel of the shields the front line soldiers had and their lances lances piercing every enemy possible. But, while one monster was stabbed, two broke through and attacked the second line. Vlad's army was easily three times bigger and their careless way of attacking made them difficult to fight.

"This Levanah! The armies have made impact! Attacking team, go go GO!"

Azumi communicated with her Stormbreakers. "Everyone, this is it. We are facing the biggest storm in history, let's make our title true and break it. I love you all, Stormbreakers move out!"

She drew her twin blades and charged ahead. With her speed it would be soon when she would reach the Kelian army attacking, hopefully they clear a path for her to reach Vlad.

"Your majesty, is it ok that I undo the seal on my right eye to try and help you out with your plan?" Jake asked The King.

Darryl had a message for the Stormbreakers, his kids, his grandson, and everyone else who was fighting, Hypno is helping to send the message.

"Your majesty, I don't expect to survive, but I can tell you this, I have come across one of his main people before, said person killed my wife and almost kidnapped my daughter and grandson, get them. Stormbreakers, thank you for taking in Ashley, she is doing well, and Razan, can you take care of her when I'm gone? My children, and grandson, please don't forget about me, but try not to mourn over me. His Lordship, Darryl Silver." Darryl sent through Hypno to his intended recipients.

Jason, Tina, Moose, and Devin had all got the message, hopefully, the Stormbreakers got their message, Ashley definitely did, and Jake got it too. Tempest was a little confused, but okay.

At this time, Razan and Ashley were riding on Flygon through the air. “Jeez there’s a lot of them,” Razan said over the wind. He spotted a open spot a good distance away from the battle, and landed there. He then looked up at Ashley who was on Flygon.
“Flygon will take you to the battle so you can fight. I have to stay here where I can help from a distance. Don’t die while your out there, ok?”

Tyler grinned and charged foreword with Azumi, but then broke off from her, going into battle with Vlads army. “See ya later!” Tyler called out to her, and then took out his Chakrams, and clashed into battle.

"Don't plan on dying," Ashley responded, "Please don't die yourself, Windchime, take care of Razan for me, okay?"

"Chime!" The Wind Chime Pokemon responded.

"Ok Flygon, let's get going." Ashley whispered to Razan's Pokemon.

In a town towards the east of Kelan, Bart Silver was fighting some of Vlad's army, along with the soldiers and some Solarflare members.

In a different town in the north of Kelan, Tina fought some of Vlad's army with her broadsword, using her elemental's power to activate her Aggressive element.

Devin Silver was fighting in a town on the west side of Kelan, unleashing light at the enemies.

Tempest and Moose were fighting in Everettshire, along with the Mareep, Flaafy, Abra, and other wild Pokemon nearby.

In Winchester, Darryl Silver had finished his message when the army of Vlad arrived, he pulled both his Poleaxes and started fighting.

Last edited:
Wes glanced at Lancelot, deciding that if he survived this he would humble the man in a duel. He looked back towards the king and began whispering his plan, in case there were any spies around. “Well I was thinking about it and the reason Vlad is so powerful is because we know so little about the science of gravity so it’s nearly impossible to counter. But there’s one other force equally mysterious that might work as a sort of counter, magnets. The one thing we do know about magnets is that they’re directly related to electric currents, something I can produce in excess. The idea would be to use magnetic force to repel myself from the ground, ideally canceling out Vlad’s gravity. Now this is all just theoretical, but I think it’s my best bet. Like I said, I’ll be able to buy you around two seconds. The magnetic force may allow me to stand against him, but I’ll still be feeling the pressure in my body and I assume he’ll still be very strong in a melee fight anyways.”

On that note, Wes summoned his three Pokémon to his side and prepared his onslaught. He had fully accepted his role as an expendable person, he had lived his life as a criminal and would now pay back his debts. He drew both messer swords, holding them in an X above his head, similar to the technique Crossblade had defeated him with so long ago, and engaged the electrical spirit with Joltik. “Prism burst!” He shouted, launching a lightning bolt from his blades and into Aegislash’s shield that reflected into a prism of electrical currents and took out a decent amount of enemies.

“Alright guys, cover me.” Aerodactyl roared in agreement and launched a hyper beam, creating a path for Wes to follow. “Heh, thanks.” He grinned to his friend and dashed forward, emitting the sound of lightning crashes with every step. He had immediately engaged his 6 blade style, now able to sustain it longer thanks to his training with the king. Joltik and the spirit controlled the 4 levitating knives, cutting down opponents as Wes ran by. Aegislash followed close behind, using its shield to defend Wes’s blind spot. Aerodactyl continued to provide aerial support to the entire army, creating a line of stealth rocks that would damage crossing enemies.

Wes continued his attack, quickly nearing the center of the army. Soldiers of the Kelain army would hopefully filter in through the break in the defenses that the new member of the grand court was creating. Wes was moving at a nearly undetectable rate, resembling a blue light that darted from one enemy to the next.

——

“Alright Growlithe, it’s now or never!” Sol cried as he mustered up his courage. He lit his Khopesh on fire, prepared to stand his ground against the enemies. He knew he was not talented enough to charge straight into the thick of it, so he focused on making sure the army wouldn’t lose any ground. As each monster approached, he took his time to strike it down. Dodging and countering, just like Azumi had taught him.

During the entire trip, Rolen had been silent. He had hardly looked around him. The only thing he seemed to do other than walking was the occasional muttering as he tweaked one spell or another, and even then not for long. And even though Sam had watched for a smile from Maira, none was forthcoming. The girl kept her gloomy expression. She didn't even smile when Togetic cut funny capers in the air, which normally would have made the girl at least grin, if not outright laugh. But that had been hours ago now. The battle had begun. Maira had taken cover where she could, whether behind fallen bodies or perhaps behind some bit of plant life. However, she felt horrible and sick, wanting to throw up merely from the smell in the air and the sounds of battle. She did her best to help those brought to her for healing, but the earth was stained with blood, and so was her healing. She did her best, but often it wasn't enough.

Meanwhile, Rolen was fighting grimly. He was saving his spells for as long as he could. His goal was to get to Vlad, and to release the spell he had prepared just for the gravity wielder. Normally he would have stayed as far out of the melee as he could, but he wasn't thinking straight. His one goal was to do whatever it took to put an end to this, and if that meant risking his life in the melee then that was what he had to do.

Jake turned his seal, undoing whatever possession was happening to him, a giant sentient fireball appeared and took form, about eleven feet tall, with a crown of white flames, armor covered in blue flames and orange eyes.

"Now, Jake, what brings me here?" The fire Elemental asked.

"Cover the man wielding six swords, even if you Summon an army to do so." Jake responded.

"Alright, Now, The Elemental King of Fire, Ryūshūakabari, has been summoned, I'm going to light up that giant army!" The fire Elemental responded.

All of a sudden, fire appeared on both sides of the Army, as if he was trying to herd them.

"I'll show this Vlad guy what happens when the elements are messed with!" Ryūshūakabari responded.