• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Razan was losing energy quickly with his magic, but suddenly, he felt a hard, strong pang in his head. The force of it hit him like a giga impact. Razan fell to one knee, and gasped for breath. The X on his back flickered and then came back to life. What had just happened?
I sense a presence of death in two that I have chose...
Razan's eyes widened. There were only two others that had CrossBlades mark. Did that mean-
Tyler and Wes were dead?
The shock of learning this hit him, and wavered the effects of his weather for a few moments. Wes was probably out fighting someone since he was a strong warrior, which possibly meant the chance of an Organization being freed from battle. But how reliable was this information? He was a good distance away from most fights, and couldn't see very much from the angle that he was at. Things needed to change.

In a few moments he was atop Flygon and in the middle of the battle field in the air. Lots was going on. He quickly assessed each situation and moved on from there. Flygon used Dragon Pulse on Vlad, and Razan went after Wreaker. He stood a distance away from the earth elemental fighter and prepared himself against him. He tried his best not to look at Wes's lifeless body.
"You will pay for your misdeeds," Razan said to the man, still being weathered down himself by the increasing heat he was putting on Ariel.
It felt strange about to fight a person you were with for years. He knew that Wreaker would call him a traitor or some other name of that sort. They probably all would and had before.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene began to panic as she saw the orc getting closer. She tried her best to concentrate on her spell. It was taking too long and the orc seemed to have barley received any damage from the previous attack. But, anything else either took longer to prepare or was weaker, this was her best choice.

Arcanine prepared a fire fang. He was not going to lose another friend. He was willing to fight until his last breath to defend Rene. It's what Sol would've done.

Wes gasped for air as Joltik revived him. He had a strong headache and could barley see what was going on around him. He tried to move, but his body didn't seem to be responding well. He could hear Razan's voice, but his body would not obey. He felt cold and darkness closing in on him, was he going to die?

Lancelot walked up next to Wes and looked at Wrecker. "I don't have any magical energy left, but I can't sit around doing nothing." He knlet down next to Wes and took out a small bottle with a shiny yellow liquid. He made Wes drink it. "It's called holy water, very rare item. I was saving it for myself, but looks like you need it more. Go help Azumi, we got this." He stood up and faced Wrecker.

Wrecker laughed. "A weakened king and a weather mage. This will be fun." Wrecker smashed his hammer on the ground, sending a shock wave at Raza.

Azumi was saved by the dragon pulse, as it pushed Vlad back. The vampire growled as he shook his head. Azumi struggled to her feet, still feeling the pain of Nana's disconnection. She held up her ice swords and took a fighting stance. She took a second to look around, most of her friends were in trouble and some were dead or about to. Vlad prepared to attack, when a spear flew by and cut him on his arm. Both Azumi and Vlad looked in the direction it came from. A group of soldiers from different kingdoms approached them.

The soldiers leading the others spoke. "Miss Azumi! You don't have to fight this monster alone! We will aid you however we can!"

Azumi and the soldiers attacked at the same time. Vlad couldn't take on so many at the same time and he began to get desperate. He used a dark pulse, but the soldiers used their shields together to block it. The spears and arrows were starting to hurt Vlad, as he tried his best to defend himself.

Angel's Scyther cut Samantha's scythe in half. Chuck can out of it and looked sadly at the broken weapon. That's all he had left to remeber Samantha by. His eyes got watery as he desended into the shadows and made his way back to Samantha's body, ready to protect her along with Bob.

Anakin smashed the Tyranitar with a force palm, making the Pokemon retreat back a few feet. Anakin stood in front of Rolan and Nana. The Gardevoir slowly opened her eyes and looked over at Rolan. She made her way over to him and placed a half eaten cookie on his face. Azumi always made Nana feel better with cookies, so she figured it would help Rolan. She then joined Anakin and prepared to fight.

Angel noticed Jake coming close to her. She disappeared the Scyther and created a Skamory. The light metallic bird flew directly at Jake, going for a brave bird attack.

Queen Elizabeth had made her way to Queen Jaileen and Maira. She looked around the dead earth. "I understand her suffering, yet her connection must be really strong for her to suffer this way." She looked at the Elven Queen. "I have no magic left, but I can fight. Focus on this girl, I will defend you."

Ariel shivered as Torrena froze the water. "What are you doing? Trying to make me catch a cold?" He returned the water back to normal. The entire water dragon looked at Torrena and shot a hydro pump.

Torrena had hoped she could freeze the boy quickly enough to keep him from unfreezeing, but yet again her stratagem had failed. As she saw the gigantic dragon turn towards her, she braced herself. The impact of the Hydro Pump blasted her back, and even though her shields took most of the damage she still felt pain. She sunk to one knee, panting.

Maira gave one last gasp and went still. She still breathed, and her heart was beating, but she showed no other signs of life. She was in a coma. She really was a pitiful sight: a girl not even out of her teens, dress and skin stained with blood and grime, hair in a mess; and the faint expression of pain still clinging to her face.

Last edited:
Queen Jaileen was saddened to see the girl hurt. Though she was glad to see that the girl was still alive. Looking around she knew there had to be a place where the girl could get some much needed rest. Turning towards the forest, Queen Jaileen spotted the large tower. That would be perfect. "I am still able to do magic, if you want to take this girl into the forest one of my people will guide you to where she can get some rest and relax in nature."

Sarah was not phased by the girl using her same tactics. It would have been what she had done in the same situation, but now she had to think outside of the box. From the slit of her dress, Sarah produced a long dagger made of pure light. With both hands on the dagger, it split into two.

"You know you are getting on my last nerve." Sarah flew straight at Imuza, and made a sweaping motion with the daggers causing two streams of light to be shot out of the blades in an x formation.

Rowena saw tha large water dragon and knew what she had to do. With a thought, Rowena shot into the air propelled by a vortex of water, and merged herself with the dragon. Seeing as her element consists of both ice and water, Rowena was able to pass through with ease. With the mage distracted, Rowena brought down a sweaping strike to him in hopes of killing him before her could do anything to her.

Jason finished with his spell, though it looked as though it did not help much. He knew what had to be done, Running in Jason lept into the air, bared his fangs and sunk them into the neck of Diablo.

Phoenix saw what Jason was doing and decided to help out. He shot his hands forward, and covered them in the flames that Diablo produced. Phoenix used his element to suck up as much of the fire as he could. He needed to do this to save the others.

King Nicholas saw what was going on amd decided to help with Vlad. He would not let the man hurt anyone else. Running in, he lept off a shield of one of the soliders, and brought his great sword down into the neck of Vlad to try and rip him open from neck to stomach.

Amra was not happy to see Rolen fall. She knew he was not dead, but that did not cause her anger to ease any. On her head a glowing crown appeared. It was smaller then the one that was shown on the elven Queen and King, but still radiated power. From her point in the battle a large dome of bright energy seemed to spread out from her and encasing Rolen, his mentor, and herself.

Razan foresaw the mans attack and levitated himself a few feet into the air using a high power wind burst below him. He had seen him fight before, his moves were easily predictable. The weather mage returned to the ground beside the king.

Razan flinched at Wreaker's words. "Be wary of what you say. The organization you work for took me in, so I'm not worthless to you in someway," Razan said to him. He cocked his head to the side. "Why don't you think my class of magic is a threat?"
Just then, a giant hailstorm kicked up, sending big chunks of hail flying all over the place, and hit Wreaker at all different angles.
Razan grabbed the kings hand, and placed a seal on him. A spherical weather affects came over him, a wind one. "There," Razan said, feeling more tired from the seal he put on him, "the wind should block any hail that gets to you," he said to Lancelot.

"Enough!" Vlad yelled as he turned back to his normal self and smashed everyone to the ground with his gravity. "I've had enough!" He glared at everyone through his long hair. He combed it back with hands and looked at Azumi, who couldn't get up. "I said enough." He said more calmly.

Even his own Organization members were being pressed against the ground, there wasn't one person or Pokemon standing. Vlad began walking towards Jason. "I've had enough of traitors." He lifted him with one hand and ripped his heart out with the other. "You're a disappointment." He said as he threw him away. Vlad then walked to Sarah and stepped on her back.

"Leave her alone!" Azumi cried in tears as she had managed to get on one knee, thanks to the jewel. "Fight me you coward! One on one!"

Vlad ignored Azumi, with an expressionless face. He grabbed one of Sarah's wings and ripped it of. "You're no angel." He tossed the wing away and walked over to Lancelot.

"You lose something? You ugly mother fuc-" Lancelot was interrupted by Vlad's long nails piercing his stomach.

"You're no king." Vlad said quietly. He made his way to Razan. "You're useless." He said as he slashed his back and ripped of Crossblade's X.

He finally made his way to Wes. "You're worthless." He picked him up with one hand and prepared to kill him. Vlad looked over at Azumi with a sinister smile on his face. "And you're weak."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Wes slowly came to his senses, horrified to find himself held in the air by the man he despised so much. His eyes darted from one side to the other looking for a way, any way, they could win. But for once, Wes was at a complete loss of ideas.
There’s gotta be a way out of this. His eyes took a desperate look as he clawed at Vlad’s wrist, fighting for the chance to breath. Finally, his gaze settled on Azumi and he knew what he had to do.

“Maybe so, but the nice part of being worthless is having nothing to lose.” He couldn’t help but smirk as he summoned all eight of his blades to float behind him and Vlad. In an instant, the blades converged, stabbing through both Wes and Vlad’s bodies and linking them together. I’m sorry Joltik, but it’s time, there’s no other way. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes as he realized this was the end. Though Vlad had taken so much from him, Wes still was saying goodbye to so many things he cherished. Visions flashed before him, playing with Esa before they were separated, learning how to make his first ailment with his master, finding Joltik and Aerodactyl, training with Azumi.

“Azumi I love you.” He whispered, looking at Azumi while tears streamed down his face. Wes was cut off by a voice in his head. Now! His eyes glowed a bright white and a large funnel of lightning was brought down on him and Vlad. Though it all happened in an instant, it seemed like an eternity to Wes. He watched as his life slowly crumbled away, feeling guilty as he and Joltik did the same, turning to ash. I hope people will say I lived a good life was his final thought.

When the funnel disappeared, Wes and Joltik’s burnt corpses were left laying on the ground. All his blades except Stormbringer and Windslasher disintegrated along with most of his clothes. The powerful Vlad remained standing, stunned, and would now be open for attack.

Azumi's eyes widen with fear as she read Wes' lips. She cried in pain as she saw his burnt body fall to the floor. Her skin began to slightly glow gold, while her helmet and eyes glowed blue. She stood up, ignoring the effect of Vlad's gravity, created two ice swords around her hands.

Queen Elizabeth looked at Azumi. "So, that is were the Kelian crown went to. Henry had a backup plan all along, that old fool."

Azumi looked at Vlad with rage in her eyes, as she began running towards him. Vlad was still under the effect of the electricity, as he slowly turned to face the incoming Queen of Kelan. Azumi reached him right when the stunned effect came off. Vlad tried to swipe her, but Azumi expertly dodged under the swipe and stabbed her right sword into his stomach. "That's for Sam!" She then dodged another attack from Vlad and stabbed him in the back. "For Tyler!" Azumi cried out as she quickly picked up Stormbringer and jammed it through his left shoulder blade. "For King Henry!" Nana teleported Azumi's blue demon blades, and Azumi caught them in the air while Vlad screamed in pain. She pierced his hand and pinned it to his chest with one blade and spiked the second one in his thigh. "For Jason! For Leo!" The sword Wes had gifted her appeared in the air, thanks to Nana. Azumi grabbed it and slashed right through Vlad's chest with it. "For every single life you have taken!" She drew the daggers Tyler had made for her and stabbed them into each one of his shoulders. "For every family or friend that won't get to see their loved ones again."

Vlad was not longer screaming, he just stared wide eye at the sky and fall to his knees, the swords sticking out of his body. Azumi picked up windslasher. She stood in front of Vlad and looked down at him. "Any last words?"

Vlad looked at her as he coughed up blood. "Just remember that this hate, was all thanks to your kind."

Azumi placed the blade of the sword on his left shoulder. "Just remember, it was thanks to my kind, you knew what love was."

Vlad closed his eyes as his head fell of his shoulders and on to the ground. Azumi grabbed the head by it's hair and picked it up. The effect of the gravity had gone away. She turned around to face everyone else and held up Vlad's head. "It's over." she said.

As soon as Ashley got up, she immediately started to hum a song over Razan, attempting to heal him from his injuries. When Kato and her other Pokemon got up. Wind Chime used Heal pulse to to help speed up Razan's recovery. Tears were flowing while both her and her Pokemon worked on Razan.

"Razan, please, don't die on me," Ashley cried as she started with her wind, then whispered, with a red face, "I hope it isn't too late for me to say this, but, I love you, Razan."

Tyranitar place a row of stones between Ashley and Razan and anyone who could be considered an enemy. Kato had taken a hit from Vlad trying to interfere with him attacking Razan. Windchime was working dilligently to save her trainer's beloved.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene hanged on to Arcanine, since she needed help walking, and they made their way to Sol's body. Once Rene got there, with the help of Arcanine she laid down and settled her head on his chest. Michi and Arcanine curled up with them. Rene began to cry softly.

Wes slowly opened his eyes. With much effort, he turned to see Joltik's body. A tear fell from his eye as he realized his small friend had not survived. He then saw Azumi, who was facing the opposite way showing Vlad's head. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He wanted to hug her, to tell her he was still alive.

Razan screamed in pain as the scar was reopened again. He fell to the ground weakly. He had used up all of his energy creating seals and making them last, that he didn’t save any for himself. He could feel himself bleeding quite a bit, and could feel the pain. The stinging lasting pain. Like a bee’s sting, except not going away. He tried to get up under Vlad’s gravity, but it was no use. His energy was gone. He breathed heavily.
He was grateful that Ashley had came over, and even more when she started to heal him. Things were going dark. He could hear Ashley’s voice as she worked, sounding muffled. Razan passed out as he heard her last words she spoke to him with a smile on his face.

Torrena watched as Azumi defeated Vlad. She was impressed by the Grand Court member and leader of the StormBreaker guild. As soon as the pressure of gravity was relieved, she picked herself up, brushed off her robes, and began moving around to see if there were any wounded soldiers she could help. She wasn’t particularly strong in healing magic, but she wanted to do what she could to help.

Rolen stirred slightly. He had regained consciousness, but he couldn't make himself get up, or even open his eyes. His arm was hurting him quite a bit, and the Hydro Pump had given him some painful bruises. Things seemed... different... than what he remembered last before passing out. This was enough to make him open his eyes. He saw Amra nearby, and he thought he caught a glimpse of Nana as well. He also felt the half-eaten cookie she had placed on him. He turned his eyes back to Amra.

Sarah screamed as her wing was torn off of her. It felt like a peice of her was taken. Which was true in this sense. Though as she slowly was able to stand, her wing seemed to heal. It would take awhile to heal fully, but it would heal.

Jason fell to the ground as hid heart was ripped out. With his final breathe, he looked to Phoenix and smiled. Blood was dripping down his chin, and his eyes shown with love for the elf. He felt that if he had to go, he was glad that he had spent his last moments with the red headed elf.

Phoenix screamed as he saw the love of his life being ripped open by Vlad. He could not believe what he saw. When he was free of the hold that Vlad had on them, he rushed forward and held Jason's body in his arms.

The elf seemed to be crying, though as his love for the vampire became more and more apparent, so did the golden glow that seemed to form around him. The tears that Phoenix shed fell onto the prone form of Jason. With each second that passed, the hole in Jason's chest seemed to appear to close.

A few moments pass, and Jason looks up to see Phoenix crying. "My little firework, you should not be crying." With a steady hand, Jason reached up and placed it on Phoenix's cheek.

Phoenix smiled, and leaned into the hand of Jason. He was still crying, but now they were tears of joy. "I thought I lost you. I do not think I can stand the thought of losing you. You have become way too precious to me."

As soon as Amra was up she rushed to Rolen's side. Gene and Fluff were by their side. Fluff and Gene had been with the group in the forest before the attack. With gentle movements, Amra picked up Rolen's heand and placed it in her lap. "I am so glad you are ok. I do not know what I would have done if you had died."

Looking up Amra smiled as her parents knelt down with her. She was glad to see that they finally did agree on one thing. She could see their smiles and love they had for their daughter. With one hand on the ground, Queen Jaileen, healed the land that had once been barren. She caused flowers and grasses to flourish in this land. With one last thing, she had a large tree appear in the center of the field. In a loud booming voice, she spoke to the others. "Let this place be a place of remembrance. A lot of lives have been given for peace, and this is where we will come to remember their sacrifice. They are the heros of that all of us need to look up to. They gave their lives so people back home could live. Not everyone will see it that way, but I do. We are merely survivors who live to tell their story."

Rowena walked over to Azumi and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for what you have done for all of the kingdoms that have come together today to stop that monster. You know the Elven Queen is right. This place should not be a place of sadness, instead this should be a place where we all can come to remember who had helped make the peace that will follow possible. If our mentor could see you now he would be proud."

Azumi placed her hand on Rowena's. "I'm sorry, but I don't see a victory. We just avoided a tragedy." She put away windslasher.

The soldiers began securing the Organization X memebers, as they didn't seem to be able to fight any more. One soldier helped Lancelot walk, he seemed to have survived Vlad's attack. "Queen of Kelan, Azumi. Sounds nice." He said as he approached her.

"What are you talking about?" Azumi looked at Lancelot with a confused look.

"King Henry died, which means the crown goes to the next one in line. But, since he never had children, it had to be someone he had chosen. I'm guessing that was you." He said with an obvious tone.

Azumi looked at the ground with a confused look. Is that why she was able to use the jewel without her body suffering consequences? This hold time the power of the crown had helped her.

"One of the six elemental jewels combined with the power of the crown. That was something. I never thought I would live to see such thing." Lancelot smiled and then coughed up blood.

The fairies began rushing to help the injured, doing their best to help anyone injured. Azumi noticed a fairy helping Wes, he was alive? She rushed to him and saw him still breathing and with his eyes opened. She knelt down, holding back her tears. "You're alive." She said softly.

Elizabeth walked up next to Lancelot. "Looks like Kelan is going to have an interesting ruler. She didn't even know she could become queen, I'm interested to see what she does." She turned around and left.

The fairy helped Lancelot walk over to his soldiers. Many of them were on the ground, sitting down, catching their breath. Others were mourning their fallen friends and family. Some where helping move the injured and a few making sure the zombies wouldn't get up.

Azumi hugged Wes before the fairies carried him away, his recovery was more important then anything they had to say to each other. Azumi gave Vlad's head to a soldier and had them burn the rest of the body. She walked over to Sarah and smiled. "You're wings are pretty. You're dismissed by the way. You need to be with your family, come back when you're ready." She bowed to her. "Thank you for standing by me."

"Stormbreakers." Azumi spoke through Nana. "You're all dismissed. I want to see you all resting until further notice, no exceptions."

She made her way to the soldiers that had Tyler's body. "Take good care of him please." She kissed him on the forehead. "Idiot." She whispered and walked away.

Azumi noticed a soldiers having trouble getting to Sam, since Bob and Chuck wouldn't let them. "Bob, Chuck! It's okay, they are going to care for her." She said as she approached. She looked down at her best friend. Tears went down her cheeks. "You've redeemed yourself Sam. We'll meet again one day okay?"

She walked towards a group of soldiers. "Make sure everyone gets home safely. After today, we should be fine." Azumi sat down in one of the carriages. She looked at her hands with a worried look.

The reports from Levanah came in. The weather seemed to be normalizing around the world. The cities all suffered great damage and there were many fallen, but they had successfully defended them all. The war was over, but the damage it left behind would take a long time to rebuild.

When word spread that Azumi had become queen, the soldiers celebrated made a toast in honor of King Henry and the new queen. The return home was long and quiet. Nobody really had much to say. Azumi spent as much time as possible with Wes, he was asleep most of the time however, because of his injuries. It took them three days to get back to Kelan.

The city had many of it's outside fields and buildings destroyed, including the Stormbreakers guild house. The outer wall had been broken in different locations, with signs of great battles had happened there. Azumi allowed all the Stormbreakers to stay at the castle. She was glad to go her dad alive and also Annette, who cried endlessly when she saw the friends she had lost.

Azumi's coronation was to happen within a week, she wasn't given the option to refuse it. "If the former King AND the crown chose you, it's for a reason. Accept your responsibilities." She was told. She didn't argue much after that. The fallen were being added to the mural while every citizen helped to rebuild with whatever they could. Some even worked on the guild house.

The following day, it was the funerals for their friends. The former Stormbreakers were gathered to be burried together on a spot next to the guild house. Azumi stood there, looking sadly at the coffins. She looked over at her friends, glad to see those who had survived.

Annette grabbed on to Phoenix's hand as she wept. Fifi snuggled on Annette's feet, keeping herself warm. "It's so unfair." Annette said between sobs. "I never got to say goodbye."

Tyler's Pokemon stood along the other Stormbreakers, mourning the lost friends they had made. And their trainer. Tyler was gone now. His family was gone. Who would they stay with? Jerry was in the suit that Tyler had crafted for him, and Octo-Bug was next to Wes. Where had his friend gone?

Ashley's healing had completely sealed up Razan's scar, but he was still asleep the past days. Today he woke up. When Razan slept, whichever room he was in started to fill with mist or fog. It wasn't something he could help, and it did it by himself. He wasn't bothered by it in the slightest, but the nurse who came to check on him ever so often did seem bothered that she couldn't see him as well. She came in this time, now used to it, and checked on him. Razan's eyes fluttered for a moment, and she didn't see. Razan's eyes slowly opened, and this time she saw. "Oh! You're awake now!" She happily exclaimed to him. The weather mage tried to sit up, but was struck by the amount of pain that hit him. Why? Why did the scar hurt?, Razan thought. He remembered. Vlad had cut him right there. The nurse saw how pained he was.
"It will hurt for a while, but lucky for you, a pretty young girl healed you right on the spot! If it wasn't for her quick thinking, I don't think you would still be here!"
Razan's eyes widened. Ashley had saved him? Yes, that's right. He remembered her rushing over to him and-
said those words.........

The nurse left after a while, and left Razan in his room, the fog now turning into light clouds as he thought. He thought long and hard, and made his decision. He would talk to her later, but there was another thing that bothered him.
The nurse didn't mention the current funeral. (Honestly she probably didn't know he was a Stormbreaker.)

After a while, Razan was out on the streets of Kelan. Flygon walked alongside him, and Castform levitated by his head.

A young boy, about 15 years old, standing 6'5", wearing brown, with Silver hair and green eyes, flew on a Dragonite, to the Stormbreakers guild hall, and stumbled upon a man, a Flygon, and a Castform.

"Hi, My name is Tempest Silver of Everettshire, looking for my aunt, she's five foot eight, Silver hair and blue eyes." Tempest called out to the man, not knowing he was the one that the aunt in question was in love with.

--+---+---+++----+++++++++++++++++++++++

Ashley was standing with the Stormbreakers, for the funeral, Kato, Tyranitar, Ampharos, and Windchime were looking on sadly. Tears were hanging in her eyes as she saw a few caskets, a couple were for Pokemon.

"I know, but between this and Razan's current condition, I am having a hard time fighting the tears." Ashley whispered to the Pokemon.

The tears began to flow from her eyes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jake was in the hospital with Iris crying, Sceptile on guard and Hypno looking for the rest of the family.

"You idiot, even if you did summon Ryūshūakabari, That Organization X member was still too crazy, even for you." Iris cried.

"Jake and Iris," Hypno spoke into their heads, "Tina is okay, Devin is surveying damage in his area, Moose and Ariana are in Everettshire, ok and as a matter of fact, are preparing for the triplets, Ashley is alive and well, and at the Stormbreakers guild hall, Tempest is currently trying to track down Ashley, and unfortunately, Bart and Darryl didn't make it."

Jake was on the verge of tears when he heard his father and Brother died in the battle.

Razan had barely payed any attention to the boy until he asked about his aunt and described what she looked like. Razan immediately picked up Ashley for a series of reasons. The boy also had silver hair like Ashley, and was tall, like the other males in her family. He also rode on a dragonite, either his or his parents, and he was sure that someone in her family had one as well. Or this kid was just a good young trainer who was looking for his aunt, but he knew that it wasn't true. He had come to the guild house for a reason. It was Ashley he was looking for.
"Yes," he said looking up at the boy in the air, wincing as his back pained him, "Yes, she's at the castle I believe. I think that is where the other Stormbreakers are as well." Except for me, he said in his mind.

Rolen stood next to Amra, head bowed. Even if he didn’t want to admit it, he was going to miss them... even the ones he had only known a few weeks. Sure, he might not have been exactly friends with them, but they were part of the family: the StormBreaker family. He shifted slightly, trying to ignore the pain that still lingered in his arm. He glanced over at the still form of Maira, who, though not dead, almost seemed that way. They really could have used her healing skill after the battle, but she still hadn’t come out of her coma...

Turning his attention back to the coffins of their deceased comrades, he almost began to cry as he remembered the one he’d miss the most: Faze. His mind took him back to what he had seen just after the battle: the little yellow Pokémon, suspended off the ground, his body twis at an awkward angle as the ice slowly began to melt. Even a week after the fact, the pain was almost as strong as when he had first found out through his link with Nana. He had found comfort in talking to Amra, of course, but that didn’t stop the feeling of grief whenever he thought of his old companion. He remembered when he had first met the Pokémon while working with Torrena; of studying and befriending the Abra; learning all his quirks and moods. He shook his head, trying to keep back the tears.

"Dragonite, Thank you for helping me." Tempest responded, "Go to Jake, okay?"

Dragonite flew off to Jake's hospital bed.

He then turned to the man, "Thank you, and can I get your name, so I can tell her who helped me find her?"

++++++++++++++++++±++++++++++++++++

Ampharos had walked over to who looked like to be a mage and consoled him.

Tyranitar looked on sadly as Kato, whose arm is in a sling, and Windchime had its tail on Ashley's shoulder as she fought her tears.

Razan started walking away. "Razan," he said, and that was all he said. He continued to walk down the street, paying close attention to the damage that had been dealt to the city. Houses and shops were destroyed. It really was a miracle that they had won.
Azumi saved us, she's the one who defeated Vlad...
"Yes she had", Razan said, agreeing with himself.
The others had just delayed their destruction. If King Henry hadn't died, we might not be here.

After a while, Razan made his way to the guild house that was practically in ruins. Parts of it were in shambles, and in others, it was completely destroyed.
I must be careful, if I make a wrong move, a plank could hit me...
Razan slowly walked in to the part of the guild house that was still standing.

Tempest ran to the castle and knocked on the door.

"Tempest Silver, Grandson of Former Lord Darryl Silver and Son of former Next Lord Jason Bartholomew "Bart" Silver, nephew of Grand Court member Jake Silver." Tempest yelled out to a nearby guard.

"State your reason." The guard responded.

"I bring news for My aunt, A man named Razan told me I could find her here." Tempest responded to the guard, "I was sent By Lord Devin Silver, my oldest living uncle, to tell the news of two people's deaths."

A Meganium and a Leafeon finally caught up to their trainer, and at that moment, the castle gate opened into a courtyard with some guards.

"I was wondering if you have seen my Aunt, she's five foot eight, silver hair and blue eyes, most likely with a Greninja and a Chimecho, possibly a Tyranitar and an Ampharos, wields a rapier and a Lute..." Tempest explained.

"Ashley Silver, my guess, you mentioned a Razan, right?" A guard asked, "She's at the guild hall for the Stormbreakers, a funeral is going on."

"Thank you, I'm headed there now." Tempest responded.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene had remained by Sol's body the entire time they traveled back to Kelan. Arcanine had kept her and Michi warm during the trip, but she couldn't take her eyes of Sol. Once they got back, she would visit Wes and Razan every now and then. But, most of the time, she would stay in her room and look at the one picture she had with Sol.

They both stood there next to each other. Rene had Michi in her arms and they both had a big grin on their faces. Sol stood next to Grlowlithe, he looked embarrassed. It was the picture they took when they officially became Stormbreakers. Her mind couldn't understand the fact that he was gone.

The day of the funeral she wore a black hoodie, her face could barely been seen. She couldn't hold back the tears as she saw them being buried, especially when she saw Sol's. Arcanine let out a sad howl. Rene hugged his big neck and buried her face in his warm fur. Michi was curled up on Arcanine's back, she wasn't that active anymore since Rene's mood changed.

Wes had woken up feeling better and he wasn't going to miss the funeral of his friends. He left his room, against the advice from the nurses. He wore a black silk battle suit, similar to what a ninja wears. His legs and arms had received too much damage and he was no longer able to use his electricity, but he wanted to continue being a warrior.

Wes made his way slowly to the funeral, everyone was already there when he arrived. He walked up and stood next to Azumi and placed his hand on her shoulder. They hadn't really talked much and he hoped she wouldn't get mad for him being out of bed. He sighed as he looked at the coffins. His little Joltik was upon them, he missed him so much. He did his best not to cry.

Tempest then ran out of the castle and towards a building on the outskirts of town, bearing a symbol seen on a letter he saw his grandfather write.

"This is it." Tempest whispered and then walked around the building to find a funeral, well as many as five at the same time, there was the tiniest coffin he had ever seen, it was definitely for a small Pokemon. He watched the funeral, head hung low, however sensing the strong healing power from before.

Haxorus stood at the backs of everyone, guarding and watching over them, seeing who came in, and came out. He was curious about this young boy. It reminded him of someone, but he could “lay is finger” on it, or so to say for a dragon. He continued to watch him.
Octo-Bug nuzzled Wes’s leg, and finally realized what had happened. His friend was dead. Octo-Bug started to cry.

Razan continued to carefully go through the wreaked building. The damage was so bad, that he himself couldn’t really tell if he was in the right buildings at some point. Eventually he made it to his room. Half of it was demolished, and that would make his searching harder. He began looking through the rubble.

Sarah stood with Zack Stone looking onto the coffins that held people she cared about for a long time. Zack had his arm around Sarah, and six pokemon were by their feet. Umbre and the Espeon sat looking onto the four eevee kits that was the product of their love. Like their friends Sarah and Zack they fell in love the moment they had met.

The four eevee kits sat quietly with their parents. Well three of them at least. One was being a little impish and decided to go over to Rolen and rub up against the mage.

Amra stood with her head bowed down in remembrance of the fallen guild members. Knowing that they had given their lives for this war, she was reluctant to let them go. Her hand held onto the one thing that had kept her going for a long time, Rolen. He is the one who had kept her from going into depression from the deaths of such close friends. Fluff was by Amra's side she had evolved during the battle to save Amra, and now she stayed by her friend's side. Gene sat quietly by Amra the usually bery hyper cat was now very somber. He had always been one to care for a lot of the other members of the guild. He felt they were family to him.

Jason had his arm around Phoenix. He was glad to be alive. He almost did not make it. If it was not for Phoenix who healed him. He felt for the young girl who held his boyfriend's hand. She seemed to be a gentle soul. Taking his arm off Phoenix, Jason walked over to the other side Annette and pulled the two into a hug.

Phoenix smiled when Jason showed kindness to Annette. Jason had always kind of been a bit standoffish to others, but sometimes the vampire surprised him. "You know they would be proud to know that they made such an impact on everyone. They are never really gone as long as you keep their memory alive with you. Do not mourn them in their death, instead remember them how they were when they were alive. Sometimes people move on before their time, the best way for us to honour them would to be remember them in their happiest moments."

Rowena stood by Azumi, she had always admired the Queen. Though she was not a full member of the Stormbreakers, she still felt a connection to them. She would not switch guilds, but she would always be willing to help out when needed.

Azumi gently pulled Wes closely to her and rested her head on his shoulder. She couldn't help the tears as flashbacks came back to her mind regarding her lost friends.

She remebered when she and Sam were drinking coffee and a young Leo approached them to ask Azumi out. She rejected him, as she always did, but he stuck around. The three spent their summers together, training, talking and helping Sam with her speech. That one new year where Leo was leaving to train his master and Samantha to join the organization, they promised each other they would always be friends. Leo promised to marry them both, but that didn't happen.

She then remembered showing Tyler his shop when it was finished. It was small, but Azumi, Emma and Sarah had worked all weekend on it to surprise him. Of course Emma never told him it was her idea. She also remebered the one time Tyler and Jerry set the guild house on fire. Emma was so angry, Azumi had to lie and say it had been lightning.

She then remebred her training with Sol. He was full of energy and payed so close attention. Azumi saw so much potential in him and she didn't appreciate him enough. She was strict so he could become better and cranky because, well Wes mostly.

She cleaned her face with her sleeve. It was time to move on. She walked up and stood in front of the group, facing everyone. "I never thought, when I created this guild, that I would have to bury so many at once. But also, I never thought we would grow to be so big. There is no guild in history that has accomplish what we did. Hopefully, no other guild will have to go through what we did. I am very proud of everyone, I honestly don't know how to express it." She turned to look at the buried. "I have no words for how sad I am either." She turned to the rest. "But I do know, we all have a long way to go." She took a deep breath and continued. "I, therefore, surrender my position as the Stormbreakers leader. My new status doesn't allow me to continue. Although, it hurts me to say such words, I know I leave the name Stormbreakers in good hands." She looked at Rolan. "Rolan, I hope your willing to step up and lead the guild. I thought long about it and you are the perfect fit. I would be calm if I knew you were in charge." She then lowered her head and began to cry. "I'm sorry." She said as she wiped her tears away. "I just really love you guys."

Annette began crying also and ran over to Azumi and hugged her waist. "We love you too!" She cried out. Fifi began running in circles excitedly.

Anakin sighed, as if a little embarrassed for the new queen to be crying like that. He then looked over and saw Nana crying also. He rolled his eyes and hugged her. He sometimes forgets they're linked. Bob and Chuck huddled with Nana also. Bob and Chuck had decided to see if Maira would adopt them before going to Azumi.

The royal soldiers sounded their trumpets and tossed flowers as the coffins were lowered and covered. The guild hadn't noticed, but a big population of Kelan had gathered and were each placing flowers on the graves. The farmer that Maira and Sam had helped left a basket of berries. The couple that Sarah helped took a big flower decoration. Store owners, soldiers, schoolers, and many more came to pay their respects.

Rolen was slightly distracted between the Ampharos attempting to comfort him and the Eevee kit rubbing at his leg, but he managed to listen attentively to Azumi’s speech. When she came to the part about stepping down, he wasn’t surprised. He had guessed that since she was chosen to be the new Queen that she would have to leave the guild. What did surprise him was that she chose HIM to be the new guild leader. His mouth dropped open without his noticing, and he wanted to protest. From his point of view, Sarah was the obvious choice. She had been second in command since he had joined the guild, and had plenty of leading experience. And he didn’t think he was ready at all. He looked at Amra for a moment, hoping to read her expression. He wanted so badly to say that he couldn’t do it, that Sarah would be a better choice, that he wasn’t ready... but Azumi’s words, that she could be calm if she knew he was in charge, kept him silent for the moment.

Tempest walked up to Ashley and whispered, "Hey, Aunt Ashley."

Ashley looked around and found a boy a couple years younger than herself, but three quarters of a foot taller, "Tempy?"

"That's me alright, when I was looking for you I ran into a man named Razan saying he knew you." Tempest responded.

Ashley's face lit up when he said he ran into Razan, "He's alive!?"

"Yes, why did you practically scream in my ear when you heard that?" Tempest responded with a smirk.

"I've been worrying about him since I healed him." Ashley explained, a bit teared up.

"Something happened and Grandpa and Dad didn't make it." Tempest responded.

Ashley burst into tears upon hearing her father and brother were dead.

Razan's eyes narrowed. Where was it? Obviously this method wasn't working of just going through everything manually. Razan closed his eyes, and did a series of movements with his arms and hands, and then went still. Wind rustled around him, clearing most wood and materials out of the room, and-
He sensed its presence. He knew it was in here. Razan opened his eyes, and quickly snatched it. The letter was in his hands. From CrossBlade. He read it slowly, and then re-read it faster.

What really happened...

Those words seemed to haunt him. CrossBlade stated that he didn't know the whole story as to what happened when he was taken. So what did really happen that day? Or could it be a long term happening? He had so many questions...

What really happened...

Above him, a beam was unstable due to Razan clearing out what was still supporting it. It came crashing down right at him, but the weather mage was quick to act. He immediately cast a ice weather ball, and used it to rip apart the beam around him, creating a loud crash that could be heard slightly from the funeral nearby. Razan didn't know that that was going on. The nurse didn't mention that.

He sat outside, on the side of the building. He had rummaged through and pound a quill, ink, and paper, and began to jot down notes.

"What was that?" Ashley and Tempest both whispered.

The two ran around the building and found Razan, taking notes, on the side of the building.

"Hi again, found her." Tempest responded.

"Razan!?" Ashley cried upon actually seeing him, "Are you okay, I was worried."

'Hmm, considering everything I've noticed when I mentioned Razan, I think she's in love with him.' Tempest thought.

Amra was happy to hear that Rolen was chosen as the successor of Azumi as the guild leader. She knew that he would be the best fit for it. Yes Sarah was second in command, but she also had other things that would be taking up her time more. Turning to Rolen she pulled him into a hug, and whispered into his ear. "You can do this Rolen. I am right here by your side. No one is going to abandon you. I am sure Sarah would say the same thing."

The eevee kit that was by Rolen's feet jumped up when they heard that Rolen was going to be the new leader. They started to run around Amra and Rolen excitedly. Though they did stop when they ran into the backs of Rolen's leg. They sat down and shook their head as if to chase away the cobwebs.

Sarah looked towards Zack and smiled. She was glad to not be asked to assume full leadership. She would have done so, but she hated being in charge of the guild, and would rather spend time doing the missions she takes on for others. Now that she had found that she could not live without Zack, she knew that when the time comes, she would accept his offer of marriage. In the past she had always said no, but now that she is back from death, there is no way she is going to live without him any longer. One thing she does know is that he would be glad to finally get her to settle down with her.

Rolen returned the hug, not sure what to say. He had many doubts, and he knew this was going to be difficult. But... he had friends by his side... and Amra. ‘She’s right. I can do this. It’s going to be difficult, but-‘ and with a thud, the Eevee kit impacted the back of his leg, pushing him forward and almost knocking him over. He clutched at Amra for balance, at the same time not wanting to drag her over with him.

A strong healing presence? Who or what could that be? No, it was probably....Maria.....
What had happened to her? He didn't see her almost at all. At least not on the battlefield....
"I'm...I'm sorry Ashley....this war cost us all a great deal...but its over now...we can.."
Razan stopped. What was he about to say? He was lost for words, and felt Ashley's sadness. He had lost many before, his whole village in fact, but Ashley had lost her guild and her relatives....

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene cleaned her tears with Arcanine's fur as she listened to Azumi's speech. She was sad to see her leave the guild. But, Rolan seemed like he was a good guy and if Azumi trusted him, so did she. She walked over to Jason, there was something she had been wanting to ask him.

"Jason, after the funeral, I would like to talk with you about your past, if it's possible of course." She looked at her hands nervously.

Wes waited for Azumi to come back. There was so much to talk about them, after he had confessed who fighting Vlad. But, someone tapped his shoulder. Wes turned around and saw a young boy looking up at him. He seemed upset.

"Wes! You were suppose to protect my father! He died in the same battle you were in and you didn't protect him!" He punched Wes rapidly on his chest.

Wes looked astonished at first and then looked down sadly. "I'm sorry, I wasn't even able to defend myself as you can see. I wasn't strong enough."

The young boy acknowledged the injuries Wes had suffered. "Even my hero isn't invincible." He looked up at Wes. "Please train me! I want to be stronger than you! I want to protect everyone I love!"

Wes took a deep breath. "I'll think about it okay? There's something I need to take care of first." He looked over at Azumi. "Wish me luck okay?"

The kid looked over at Azumi also. "No way! I wanted to marry Azumi! Fine. I'll become better then you and then marry her."

Wes laughed. "Deal."

"Okay," Tempest whispered, "I'm going back to the funeral, I'm going to let you two sort this out."

The tall druid walked back to the funeral and stood next to a woman and a man (Rene and Jason). He saw a coffin which could be the reason that the woman was crying earlier. Meganium and Leafeon stood next to him as The Guardian Torterra let itself out of Tempest's staff, towering over the young boy, due to its nature. Torterra watched on with Leafeon and Meganium as the druid looked on sadly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's crying continued, as Windchime floated above both of them.

"Chime..." Windchime responded sadly.

"Gren." Kato explained.

"I don't know what will happen to my family now that my father's gone." Ashley whispered into Razan's ear, in between the sniffles, "Devin's the new Lord Silver of Everettshire, which is a good thing, and hopefully Ariana gives birth to the triplets without a hitch."