• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Ashley looked up from her food, and responded to Sol, "Believe me, I didn't fight much myself, but I did what I could, and Razan has a point..."

Ashley blushed, when she realized the amount of people at their table, combined with her growing romantic interest in the weather mage equalled he might find out.

"Rene or Amra, when we're done eating, can I talk to you?" Ashley asked the two other girls at the table.

"Sure I just got finished anyway." Amra had just gotten done with her drink she had signalled a waiter so she could have a different drink. The wine was not something she enjoyed drinking at all, besides she is still a princess and needs to keep up appearances.

Sarah looked to Azumi, she needed to speak to her about the gift she had gotten her. "Hey Azumi. I need to speak to you for a moment. When you are done let me know."

Azumi listened to Tyler's story. "Wow really? I can't believe someone would use you like that. Any girl would be lucky to have you Tyler. I'm sure you will find her one day." Azumi had just finished when Sarah spoke to her. "Sure. Let's go." She patted Tyler on his shoulder. "I'll try to be back before the dance okay?"
She got up. "Lead the way." She told Sarah.

The King laughed. "Well this is going to be entertaining. Just, don't die. It's awfully difficult to clean blood from these floors."

“Not what she thought.”, Tyler said under his breath.
But would he really find her? Tyler didn’t know. Maybe he just couldn’t see it yet. Maybe...
Tyler nodded as Azumi left. You’ll try to be back? What do you mean you’ll try? It confused Tyler as to what she might be doing during this time, but shrugged. Okay. I’m cool, he thought I’m his mind.
Octo-Bug eventually found his way to Wes, and nudged his leg, and chirped up to him as a way of asking, “Hey, where’s Joltik?”

Razan looked between the two. Talk after. His mid wandered off to CrossBlades letter, and began searching for hidden clues in the letter through his memory. Find out what really happened. That could mean a lot of things. How his village got attacked, who did it, who took him away. But he already knew that happened. He just didn’t know what really happened. Something other than the attack, but was connected to his village. But what had his village had to offer?

Joltik chirped from Wes’s shoulder and jumped down to land on the Galvantula’s head, happy to have a friend present. Wes continued eating and drinking, flirting with Alice while he waited for the dance.

“Yeah, you’re right! No use getting caught up in the past, let’s just be better and have fun!” Sol proclaimed as he quickly downed his entire glass of wine.

Sarah led Azumi to a corner of the room. She wanted to have a little privacy for her gift. Pulling it out of the black bag she had with her, held it out to the Azumi. The box was small but long. It was black velvet and had a bright blue ribbon wrapped around it.

Once the box is opened, Azumi will see, a bracelet that looked to be made of shining silver. In the center it held six small gems evenly spaced apart. One was a ruby, then there was sapphire, garnet, pearl, amethyst, and jade. The gems were embedded into the bracelet and seemed to be held by vines and leaves.

"Azumi I wanted to give you this for being a great friend to me. Also I thought this would be the perfect gift for being a great leader of our guild."

"Amra, something is up with me, it concerns Razan, but not in a harmful way, actually, he's being quite helpful, now to the point, I blush around him, and several other symptoms of something, including nervousness, rapid heartbeat, and having strange thoughts about him, what do I do?" Ashley explained her current situation.

Jake, Iris, Moose and Ariana were eating at their own table when Iris and Ariana overheard Ashley's conversation with Amra.

Azumi followed Sarah. Once they arrived she took the box and opened it. "Sarah... This beautiful." She quickly put it on her silver arm. "I love it." She hugged Sarah. "You're a great friend also. "I've been having doubts about my leadership, but I'm glad I'm doing better than I think." She looked at her wrist with the bracelet. "It's so beautiful, I don't think I can take it off." She smiled at Sarah. "May I ask, out of curiosity, why now?"

"Ash what you are feeling is love it is natural for you to blush around him. Take it from me it happens when you least expect it. Rolen and I started as friends and slowly grew to love one another, but others realize it a lot sooner." Amra smiled.

Sarah enjoyed the hug from Azumi. "You should never doubt your leadership. You are a great leader. I know I could not run it by myself. You have the guild running so smooth." Thinking for a moment, she answered Azumi's second question. "I wanted to wait until you would enjoy it with everyone without having to worry about our next attack."

Ashley's face turned really red, "There's no way I-I could be in love with Razan!!"

Jake, Iris, and Ariana were trying to hold back Moose from trying to kill Razan.

"Moose, I know you are very overprotective of the girls, but now is not the time to kill the man, don't touch him, or I just might kill you myself." Jake warned, right eye started to glow orange for a moment.

Moose gulped and sat back down.

Azumi laughed. "With out luck, I wouldn't be surprised if something happened right now. Thank you again." She hugged Sarah one more time. "Let's go back."
She walked back and sat next to Tyler. "Look." She held her arm up, to show off her bracelet.

The King stood up and raised his hand. The entire hall went quiet.
"Thank you all for such a lovely evening. I hope you all enjoyed your food, don't be shy in asking for seconds." The King said sarcastically and some people laughed. "Now, for tonight's entertainment, we have some local bands. First up, the band is called FUN."

People clapped as a group of guys and a girl stepped up on the second floor, looking down at everyone. The girl stepped up. "Good evening everyone. We are FUN and this song is called We Are Young. As tradition, our King will start the dance."

The King got up and walked to the middle of the hall. "Now, I no longer have a wife and I never had a daughter of my own. But, I do have a goddaughter that I love like my own." The King turned towards Azumi and offered her to join him. "If you would do me the honors."

Azumi was stunned. The King always had some local girl from within the castle walls dance with him, she hadn't danced with him since her graduation of the academy. He usually danced with Victoria, but she was gone.
Azumi stood up and whispered to Tyler. "Catch up to me in the next song."
She walked over to the King and took his hand. She bowed while she held her dress in a very lady like manor. The King smiled as the musical began to play and they began to dance. They both danced in perfect rythum, Azumi knew when to twirl and followed the King's steps perfectly.

"I hope you don't mind, but I missed dancing with you." The King told Azumi.

Azumi just smiled back. "I have been to focused on my work and left you and Dad unattended."

The crowd clapped and began standing up to join the dance floor.

Wes smiled upon hearing the song, it seemed ahead of its time, but he liked in nonetheless. “Shall we?” He asked in a mockingly cordial tone as he stood up and gave an over exaggerated bow to his date in an attempt to make fun of the formal setting. Alice giggled at the man, she hadn’t known him long but was already beginning to develop feelings for him. “We shall.” She smiled and flauntingly extended her hand to be led to the dance floor, playing along with Wes’s joke.

——

“So.... I guess this means it’s time. Do you wanna dance?” Sol nervously asked Rene.

"Yes way there is. Now go and get him. It is time you take him and show him that he needs you." With that Amra turned Ashley around and gave a little push to the table. As she walked back to the table she looked at Moose and shook her head with a stern look on her face.

Sarah had just sat down with the dance started. A local noble came up to her and offered her his hand. He was a handsome man with light skin and blue eyes. He seemed to have this grace about him. He was taller then Sarah was, but then again who wasn't. Taking his hand, she joined him for a dance. Sarah and the noble gracefully danced with one another.

Phoenix wanting in on the fun said to Annette. "Come on let's dance it will be fun." He held out his hand for her to join him.

Moose was beyond scared, as the elf sternly looked at him, and his brother-in-law was glaring at him with that glowing orange eye of his.

Ashley walked up to Razan and whispered with a hint of Flirtatiousness, "Hey, are you up for a dance?"

Iris had tapped the elf's shoulder to explain, "Sorry, he's been protecting Ashley since she was young and doesn't want her hurt."

Tyler eventually found Azumi in the crowd of people. “I never knew you were quite a dancer,” Tyler said. “So, you up for some dancing?”

Razan smiled and nodded. “Of course,” Razan said and stood up, “Shall we get to it then?”

Jerry looked around at all the people dancing, and felt left out, so he went to where all of the other Pokémon where, and asked Gardevior to dance.

Octo-Bug circled around the people who were dancing with Joltik hanging on his head.

Azumi finished her dance with the King, she bowed to thank him and began to walk away, only to find Tyler.
"I'm a sword master, we are natural dancers." She stood in front of him. "Well, you lead." She offered him her hand.

Annette took a deep breath. "Okay!" She told Phoenix. "Time to put theory to action! Dancing books better be right!" She stood up. "I'm ready."

Samantha remained seated, drinking more wine. She was hoping to see someone fall.

Tyler looked around at what everyone else was doing, learning by vision, and then took Azumis hand, and followed by memory. He knew that he messed up a few times is the beginning, and then got into it. “The Kings your Godfather huh? That must be nice.”

Razan lead her to the floor and began dancing with her, after a while he began to talk. “From what I have seen, you have a number of siblings right?” He asked her.

Azumi laughed. "You are not that bad, you know?" She was enjoying her dance with Tyler, until she saw Wes. She looked away, trying to avoid it effecting her. "I was thinking, I could use a new sword." She told Tyler, trying to distract herself.

Samantha smiled at Amra. "You should... Dance."

Annette struggled to keep up, she was way to focused on her feet, trying not to look clumsy.

"Five, Jason, Devin, Ariana, Tina, and Jake." Ashley responded, "Jason, usually called Bart, is the oldest, at thirty five, he has a fifteen year old son, Tempest, then Devin, he's twenty eight, Ariana, who is pregnant with triplets and is married to Moose, she is twenty one, Tina, who just turned twenty, Jake, he's eighteen years old, him and Iris got together about a week and a half ago."

Ashley continued dancing with Razan.

Moose and Ariana had taken a seat, Moose glaring at Razan, and Ariana was giggling due to the cuteness of Ashley and Razan. Jake sat down next to them, Jake was glaring at Moose, eye glowing orange, and Iris agreed with Ariana.

"I was thinking new twin blades, with a particular shape. Maybe in the shapes of flames, to celebrate your new discovered element." Azumi said as she did a twirl and rejoined Tyler. "Or maybe a long emerald sword. That would look really nice."

Annette began to get the hang of it and danced better, relaxing more. "This is actually fun!"

Samantha began to eat more bread, her hunger was just not going away. "The bread... is good." She told Amra.

"See I told you. Just let the music move through you." Phoenix smiled as he watched the young librarian relax more and enjoy herself. "Ready to try something new?"

"You know if you are still hungry you can get more from the waiters." Amra smiled gently at the wind element. She was glad to see the girl branch out.

Rowena had been watching everything take place. Particularly the way the Stormbreakers guild leader looked at one of her members. It also did not go unnoticed by her that same guild member looked at her the same way. Though she was a little puzzled by them being with different people. Wanting to get to the bottom of it, Rowena walked over to Wes and Alice, and tapped the girl on the shoulder. "Do you think I could cut in?"

Rowena wore a short dress that came to her knees. It was dark purple in color and was very full. She wore a corset over top that kept everything in shape and in place. On her feet she had on a pair of black stapped heels.

Tyler thought about that for a while. “Flames would be cool, but you would be using them so it wouldn’t really make sense...” He said softly.
Ideas started rushing through his heads. Twin swords? What if the twin swords had emeralds on them? But what did the emeralds really have to do with the blade besides adding more weight? Make it look pretty? But swords were weapons, not jewelry items. “So, what purpose do the emeralds have?”

Razan smiled. “It seems that they are watching me like a hawk,” he said laughing. “I don’t blame them, but one of them looks like he wants to kill me.”
They continued to dance.

"Only the boy with the glowing eye and the girl who is pregnant are my actual siblings, the one who looks like he wants to kill you is Moose, my brother-in-law, luckily for you the other three siblings are not here, and the other girl is my brother's girlfriend." Ashley explained, "Iris and Ariana are probably thinking how cute, Jake is the one trying to prevent Moose from getting to you."

She continued to dance with Razan.

"It looks pretty." Azumi replied. "Emerald is a beautiful green and most of my things are blue and silver. I want to try a different color. Or do you think it is a bad idea?"

Annette laughed until she heard Phoenix say he was going to try something new. "Wait what? I can barley keep up!"

Samantha took the advice and soon she had two new plates in front of her. "Want some?" she asked Amra.

Tyler quickly responded. “It’s not that it won’t be pretty, it’s just that, well, swords are used for a purpose, and that’s to fight with. Embedding gems would only weigh down you sword, and even if you did want a heavier sword, you’d want to weigh it with down with metal so the sword won’t break as easily, or be more brittle. Plus, if they were in the blade, some could break off when using it, and force you to get more gems for it. But if we use it in the handle, it would add more weight to the handle, making it more balanced. Or at least, that’s depending on the sword length. The sword would look pretty when your not using it, and it would become a nightmare for your opponent. Now because this is going to be balanced it’s going to have to be a longer sword, probably made with more heavier and stronger material than, let’s say a throwing knife. Because it’s durable means you might be using it a lot, and it can take a beating in a fight.” Tyler realized that he was ranting a lot, speaking to fast, and blushed a little. “S-Sorry, can’t help myself when I talk about that kind of stuff.”

Razan laughed. “Luckily huh? Would any of your other three siblings try to kill me?”, Razan said jokingly.

Azumi smiled. "I enjoy hearing you talk about sword. Then what do you suggest for twin blades, they need to be very light. Although..." She paused to twirl. "I have been considering taking up my training with heavy swords. I'm a little rusty in the department. Since I specialize in long swords and dual blades. Maybe a heavy sword should be our next project.

Tyler nodded. “Heavy swords? Hmm, let’s see....” He stopped to think for a moment.
“Heavy swords can be used for a few purposes. They usually weigh a lot more than what you are used to, but they really shine when you use them right. What they are good at is building momentum, especially if you are bringing it down on someone. All that weight comes right down, and bam! Instant concussion or worse. However, you have to be very fast and have a lot of energy to use it. Because it’s being very heavy you use more energy to wield it. Plus, near the end when you get worn out, it leaves plenty of openings for attacks. But, it does rip off armor well,.,”
He paused for a moment, thinking of possible strategies for it. He eyes seemed to light up when he had thought of one.
“I’ve got it! So what you could do, it use the heavy sword first, use it to wear your opponent down, cut through armor, beat em up a bit, and then switch swords. So, the swords that I would switch to would be the dual swords. They are much lighter, and you could easily strike at the places where the armor has been ripped off. Heavy swords usually have huge handles, and some are very angular, with jagged cuts in them. They are also very wide, and made from heavy metal, so when you are pounding your opponent it doesn’t break.”

Razan smiled. “Better than I thought it was going to be,” He said.

Kato and Windchime had looked around the ballroom, it was huge, he almost bumped into a Galvantula, Windchime was in Dragonite's face.

"That's good to hear," Ashley responded, blushing slightly.

Ashley continued dancing with Razan.

The Dragonite didn't mind, since by person, they were technically first cousins. Sceptile was chilling with a few of the other grass type Pokemon.

The current song stopped and the band was switching with another one.
Azumi took a deep breath and smiled at Tyler. "I'm a sword master. I know how to use a heavy sword." She laughed. "I would really like one to practice more with it."

The next band stepped up. A young man took the front. "I hope you're all having a good night. We are, One Republic, and this song is called, stop and stare."

Azumi looked around. "Do you mind if I dance with Phoenix for a bit? He seems like a really good dancer."

Tyler blushes a little, forgetting that Azumi was the best swords master that he knew. “I don’t think anyone can sword fight as well as you. That’s why I’m not going to be fighting with them,” he said smiling.
“Oh sure! I needed to check on Jerry anyway! Thanks for the dance!” He said, and left her to go dance with Phoenix. He sat down next to Sam. “How are you guys doing?”, Tyler asked.

Sol took Rene’s hand and led her to the dance floor. “Sorry, I’ve never done this before... I probably considered that before I asked you to this dance.” Sol blushed as he muttered his words embarrassed. He hadn’t ever danced before and had no idea how to lead.

——

Wes and Alice continued having fun dancing, laughing and exchanging pleasant conversation throughout until they were interrupted by Rowena. Wes brought the dance to a halt as he paused to look at her. He wasn’t sure why but the looked familiar, he felt like he should’ve recognized her. “Umm yeah, that’s fine. What’s up?” He asked, a little annoyed to stop the enjoyable dance with Alice.

Last edited: