• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Well why didn't you say so?" Rene laughed as she walked with Sol to the dance floor. "Okay, put your hand here." She grabbed his hand and placed it on her waist. "And the other one, like this." She grabbed his other hand held it up, at his shoulder height. "Then we just have to go step by step." She began to move, slowly, so he could follow the steps. "Now, you lead."

While she was dancing with Razan, she was thinking about him, and what Amra had said. She came to a realization, "I'm in love with him."

Iris was thinking, "So adorable!"

Ariana's thoughts on the subject, "Finally, Ashley has fallen in love with someone!"

Jake nodded approvingly towards Razan, and Moose let up on the trying to kill him look on Razan.

Tyler watched as Sam left and went to dance. “Wow, I didn’t think Sam would do that...”, he muttered. He then turned to Amra. “I’m sorry that Rolens not here. But if you want you can dance with Jerry,” Tyler said, gesturing to his Pokémon.
Jerry froze where he was, about to take a bite of chicken, and had five dirty plates beside him. Tyler laughed. “Or...not,”

Razan turned his attention to Sam, and then to Ashley. “Is that all right with you?”, he asked her.

"Yeah we have met. She seems like a nice girl." Amra said with a smile on her face. She then turned to Tyler and answered him.

"I am fine thank you. Though I do miss him, I would rather his mother get well then him being here worrying about her. Besides Maria is with him and she can help heal him if he gets into any trouble. Now if you will excuse me there is something I actually need to do." With that Amra stood up and walked over to the king. With a bow she asked. "Do you think I can have this next dance?"

Phoenix stood next to Annette. Who he surprised with a twirl on their last rotation of the dance. "See that was not so bad now wasn't it? Do you want to go try your luck with someone else, like Tyler? He seems to be unaccompanied at the moment."

"Thank you for humoring me about the dance. You know I am not really one for them, but I thought it might be better to talk to you here then somewhere else. Besides if my mother found out that I did not dance with the king, then she would personally have my head. You know how she is." Amra smiled as she moved with grace on the dance floor. It looked as if she was born to be there.

Phoenix smiled at the offer. "Of course we can dance. Come on it will be fun." Phoenix took Azumi's hand and led her to the dance floor. Phoenix swiftly glided Azumi into the steps of the dance.

"Of course. You talk to me about anything." Sarah had a small smile on her face. She had seen how the mage had made the songstress blush during the dance. They looked cute together. Sarah had a glass of wine in her hand as she talked to bard.

Razan was confused. “I looked uncomfortable? If I did I didn’t mean to.”
They danced for a little more, and then he spoke up. “I’ve been wanting to do this for a while, but I wasn’t sure when to say it....”, Razan said. “Thank you for not killing me the day that we met. That day at the cave when you came and I fought for them, and then switched. I didn’t mean to seem, like, well, inhuman. You were the one who could of killed me, but you didn’t. And for that I am truly grateful.”

Tyler noted that Annette had sat next to him, and saw that Ashley needed help. He knew why. Ashley and Razan has danced together right? Hmm.......wonder if that was related..............
Tyler might have advice for her. Razan often spent time alone, quite often in fact, but no one knew what he did. But when Tyler has gone out with that girl all those years ago, it took time to develop those types of feelings, especially for the ones who didn’t fall in love first. That’s why he went out with her a lot. Razan took time. He knew that. Hopefully she did too.

The King led Amra through the dance, but he barley did any effort. "Oh well don't worry, I would've never told on you. Besides, Azumi praises you in her reports, there is nothing to complain about. I'm also glad your Kingdom went unharmed during the war."

Azumi laughed as she danced with Phoenix. "You're an incredible dancer! By the way, how are your inventions? I haven't had time to drop by and check on them."

Samantha got a devilish smile on her face. "Don't thank me... I had no need for a soul... At that moment."

Amra laughed she really did like the king. He was someone everyone looked up to. He did kind of remind her of her father quite a bit. "Well you know her. She has her connections everywhere. I am glad as well. Though the reason for that is that the Elves tend to make sure people know that they will not join in the fighting, but will not back down from a fight. Besides elves have some of the best trainer warriors around. Well besides some of the people I work with at the guild. I do have to say that Azumi is particularly someone I did not expect to be how she is on the battlefield."

Phoenix laughed at the complement. He loved to receive them on something he enjoys doing. "Well thank you. It is not hard to do. You have to remember I used to dance to make a living. I love to perform when I can." Remebering how Annette flinched as she walked into his workshop, he had to smile. He enjoyed how his inventions made the others keep on their toes. "The inventions are going great. Annette was startled when I was working on something that did not explode when she came in to talk to me. I found it quite funny. Besides someone has to keep you guys on your toes."

Sarah smiled. She had guessed as much from what she had seen from both of them. "Well my biggest advice is to just make everything about him. Relationships take a lot of hard work. Being in one will require you to put his needs above your own, and vice versa. What ever you do, love with your whole self. Hold nothing back. Even if you feel like you are drowning, look to him and you will feel grounded and if you make it all about him, then he should feel the same about you."

"Well you probably do not know me that well. My name is Rowena. I am Sarah's sister. I am also in Solar Flare. The guild that helped out yours in the mission in the moutians." Rowena was not phased by the negative attitude of the guy."

Last edited:
The King laughed at the comment about Azumi. "She was born for it. As soon as she could, she had a sword on her hand and wielding it everywhere. She once cut my hand by accident when she was a teenager and she was so scared her healing abilities emerged. We thought she would become a healer, but she kept at going with the swords. Really reckless, I could go on all night." He burst into laughter.

Azumi smiled. "More? I can't even sleep right anymore, with fear of attacks on the guild or us."

Sol blushed as his hands were put on Rene’s body. He began to slowly move from one side to the other, trying to mimic what other people were doing. “So...” Sol was unable to find anything to talk about.

——

“Okay, thanks for the help, but I never actually met any of your guild members.” Wes was eager to finish the conversation so he could go back to dancing, he could tell Alice was already annoyed with them stopping so he could talk to a girl. “It was nice meeting you.” He chimed in his best happy voice before he turned his back to her and continued dancing with Alice.

Razan smiled, “Well, thanks anyway.”
Please let her be kidding, please let her be kidding, he thought.

Tyler snapped out of his thoughts, and turned his attention to Annette. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Leo Annette. I wasn’t that sure if that was true, and I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to believe it myself. I-I just...”
There was pang of lain in his head. The funeral. The memories. He held his hand up to his forehead to try to tell if he had a fever or not, but unfortunately, (because that’s what he would like it to be rather than the pain of memories) it wasn't. He shook his head, as if it would get rid of them, but it did no good. He needed to rest. He couldn’t go back to the guild because Azumi was still here. Tyler sighed, and hoped that the pain would go away.

"Yeah I can tell. My dad would say the same about me with a bow. He had a hard time keeping off of the training ground." Amra smiled at the king. "I wanted to say thank you for saving me from the mage the other day. I would not have made it without you showing up."

Phoenix laughed he had to admit she was right. "Well besides the inventions turn out to be great money makers for the guild. You know the alarm system that I made for library? Well it has made quite a bit. It has also been bought by a few other shops as well. I am glad I was able to help do my part for this guild."

Azumi was impressed by the information given by Phoenix. "Really? That's really amazing. I'm glad your system is being used by others. It's a good way for your products to be recognized, and you deserve it."

The King smiled. "No need to thank me. If we hadn't figured everything out, I wouldn't even have been there. I just hope that Organization stops targeting your guild. That's the one part we can't figure out."

Annette patted Tyler on the back. "You hurt my feelings, but I forgave you." She noticed he wasn't looking good. "You don't look good, want me to tell Azumi to take you home?"

Samantha stopped dancing when they were approached. "I'm done." She said quietly and walked back to her table.

"Eh it is nothing. I used to make things for the circus all the time. I had a lot of fun doing it and just contiued after I left." Phoenix had to laugh at some of the things he had made for the ring master to use. "Though what really threw me for a loop was making a bath bomb. I can make an advanced alarm system, and the first time I make a bath bomb, I turn myself purple."

"Yeah my name is Sarah Blackwell. You must know my sister. Though most know me around here as Red Rose." Sarah had a smile on her face. Being an infamous Assassin had it's perks. She knew that not many would know who her real name was, but a select few did. "Was there anything I could help you with?"

"Well I am glad you did." Amra had to smile as she remembered the way she confessed to Rolen how she felt about him. Though that smile soon turned into a frown as she remembered Rolen would not be there for awhile.

"Oh it is going pretty good. I am just trying to find out what is going on with Wes and Azumi. You know me I am a bit nosey when it comes to things like them looking at one another from across the room, but are not talking to another." Rowena pursed her lips as she thought about the Stormbreakers. Being who she was, she would not let it go until she got to the bottom of them not speaking.

"I'm Ashley's sister, and Moose's wife, I was wondering if you could make sure Ashley stays the way she is, and this is Mareep!" Ariana replied.

The Mareep cried "Baaaa!"

A Volcarona walked up to them. It looked a lot more powerful than most of the Pokemon in the room.

"Keep up the information search, can you please let me know if you see a Volcarona, Moose is looking for him!" Jake called out to his fellow guildmate.

Annette looked worried. "Well here, eat some bread." She stuffed a piece of bread in his mouth. She then held up a cup of wine to him. "Drink this also." Her gossip instinct told her something was up, and the best way was to get alcohol in his system.

The music ended. Azumi bowed to Phoenix. "Thank you for the lovely dance. We have to dance together more." She walked with him back to their table. Azumi sat next to Tyler. "Oh you're still hungry? We should be getting dessert soon, you don't have to stuff yourself on bread."

The King bowed to Amra. "Anytime princess. Please take care of yourself out there."
He went back to his spot and sat down.

Samantha just played with her hair, not aware of what was going on around her.

Razan nodded. “I grew up in a village 50 miles from here. Only the residents know the way there, and it doesn’t appear on any maps at all because the population wasn’t large enough. When I was 14 my village was attacked by the Organization X. And a member known as CrossBlade took me in for my rare magic. Eight years pass with me in the Organization. I hated it. I wanted to get out, but anyone who stood up to it got killed. That was until the StormBreakers came. They defeated them, and I joined them in thanks.”

Tyler slouches in his seat, and took the price of bread out of his mouth. He set his hand on fire and burned the bread to nothing. “Didn’t want to stuff up on it. She had other ideas,” Tyler said. He reeled back from the wine that Annette offered. “Sorry, I don’t drink, but I can burnt that too if you want,” Tyler offered.

"I wasn't expecting that," Ashley responded, a little sadly, "Your village was attacked, that must have been very terrifying, if you need anything, even if it is just to talk, let me know."

Ashley's heart sank a little when she learned that Razan's village was attacked.

Iris was helping her boyfriend with finding the Volcarona, no luck.

"If anyone has seen a Volcarona, let me know, Moose Schubert is looking for him!" Iris yelled out to the crowd.

Wes gave the girl a confused look, he didn’t know why she would even care about the situation between him and Azumi, and he hated gossipy people. He turned to look her directly in the eyes. “Azumi’s best friend killed my family, naturally we had a falling out and I left the Stormbreakers. I hope that filled the void in your life that you attempt to fill by getting involved in other people’s business.” Wes spoke in an obviously fake pleasant tone and gave a smile at the end. He turned back to Alice. “Let’s get out of here, I’ll take you somewhere fun. I hate the gossipy nature of these formal events.” He led Alice over to the king also he could show his gratitude. “Hey, we’re gonna head out early. I don’t feel like explaining to people that I’m no longer a member of the guild all night long. Thanks for the party.”

——

“Oh wow, how’d you lose your element? I didn’t know that could happen.” Sol looked at her very interested. He began to loosen up and as a result his dancing slowly became more fluid and natural.

Azumi ate her piece of pie and the music started again.
"I'm going out for fresh air." She told Tyler as she got up and walked out to the garden, sitting on a bench and looking up at the stars.

The King looked surprised. "Why I didn't know you were so sensitive to such things. But, if you must go, then please go ahead. Get some good rest, enjoy your company. I expect to see you soon, ready to train and with your current master's approval."

They hadn’t noticed that Tyler’s eyes ha styrene red when he whispered to Annette. When Azumi spoke up they flickered, off, and Tyler’s eyes returned to normal. He looked around confused, and then looked to Annette who looked like she could burst into tears. Tyler immediately confused as to what had happened, but it wasn’t the first time. When Wes has left it had happened. Azumi was also gone, and Tyler could see her walk outside. Is she okay?
Tyler chose to leave her alone. She might want a little time to herself.

Razan shook his head. “That was years ago, and all of its horror as left me. It wasn’t that good being there anyway. My parents saw my element as a tool and practically used me.” He then realized that he was only adding more despair to what she knew of his past and stopped. He took a piece of what he thought was a lemon pie. (Hopefully those exist.)

Razan slowly nodded as he ate his pie. “It is very good...” he said. Thinking back to his village, he remembered the letter from CrossBlade. What had really happened. “I need to talk to you about something when we get back to the guild...” Razan said quietly.

Tyler got a little worried about Azumi, so he followed her, and sat down next to her. “Hey, are you okay?” He asked her.