• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Azumi had closed her eyes while looking up at the stars until Tyler arrived. She looked surprised at first and then smiled. "Yes I'm fine. Just needed some fresh air." She took a deep breath. "Just thinking about everything that has happened to us since we began the guild. I look back at everything and those of us who are alive, we were lucky. There are so many times none of us should've returned and yet here we are." She bit her lower lip as she went lost in thought again.

Tyler sighed. “Azumi, you don’t think nearly enough about yourself sometimes.”
He paused for a while, and then continued.
“You are always worrying about us, making sure we’re safe. You choose our safety before your own. You sold your soul for me without hesitation. Azumi, the reason we all survived is because of you. The reason we are here is because of you. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.”

Azumi looked bothered by Tyler's comment. "I didn't do anything this last mission. Amra could have died if the King hadn't showed up. Everyone probably would have. I was defeated and my enemy didn't even move from the same spot. He could have easily wiped us all out, and there was nothing I could have done. That was luck." She looked at her silver arm. "I'm lucky I still have this arm." She took deep breath. "Let's stop. It's like we can't go a single night without worrying about bad things, right?" She looked at Tyler smiled. "We should be enjoying the night."

Sarah smiled as she saw the large bug type come near her. She is not one to be scared very easily. "Hello there. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Rowena was upset that she was taken the wrong way. Not one to purposely hurt someone, she went over to Wes. "I am sorry I offended you. That was not my intention at all. I am not a gossiping noble at all. I would never spread lies about someone. I may be nosey, but I will respect your wishes and not get into it. I hope everything works out for you whereever you end up." With that Rowena walked away. Walking over to Frost, her Glaceon, she knelt down and hugged her.

Razan nodded. “Only one. That’s Leo, and I only know him because he stayed at the guild for a while. I didn’t talk to him much, so I was t as upset as the others.”

Tyler exhaled. It didn’t seem like they were going to be disturbed. He may as well tell her now. “When you were at the ceremony...I had to go...attend to something....”, Tyler started. “I-I...I went to a funeral....”

Tyler continued. “Haxorus showed up with Jerry in the training grounds. Jerry explained to me what was going on. I thought they said that they had CrossBlades body because Haxorus was there......and I went with them......”
Tyler breathed out again, this time more shakily.
“We walked for a while, and they had a body covered with a blanket...I took the blanket off and............”
Tyler put his face in his hands.
“It was my mother....my mother’s body.....”

"Twenty for me, fifteen of Tina's friends, Four of Jake's and one other, I remember the names of Jake's friends, Caius, Thurn, Ella, Augustus, and the other, Nicolette Aminov, she was Tempest's mother, and her father was apparently an instructor at the academy around here." Ashley explained, "The fifteen were a part of the guild Stone Rose, based not far from Everettshire."

Ashley had a sip from her cup of wine after that explanation.

Azumi went silent. Her temper died down as her eyes got watery and examined Tyler. "What?"
The flashbacks of when Tyler a arrived at the guild being dragged by his mother came to Azumi's mind. She and Tyler's mom shared a cup of coffee and a wonderful conversation that day.
"Tyler I'm so sorry." Azumi hugged Tyler tightly. "I'm really sorry." She didn't want to let go. "Where is she?"

“She’s gone.....gone with the wind.....I spread her ashes in the forest.....it’s what she would have wanted..........”
Tyler then grew quite serious. “She had a wound in her stomach. Haxorus found her in the woods. Somebody might have....attacked her.........”
“I’m the last one in our family...I don’t have any left....”

Razan then felt bad for her. “Oh...I didn't know that you knew so many people on the mural....I’m sorry for your losses.”

Azumi finally let go of Tyler. "You have us. You will always have us. Don't you forget that." She looked down, holding back her tears. "You should have told me. I would've gone with you. You didn't have to do it alone. You, Wes, Razan are always doing things on your own. I don't understand why." She looked at Tyler in his eyes. "Please, no more. If anything like that happens tell me."

“Azumi, I thought it was CrossBlade. Almost no one would have gone to his funeral if there even was one. That’s why I didn’t invite anyone. The only person I thought would go was Wes, and he was gone, so I went myself.”
“I didn’t tell you after because I knew this was coming up....and....I just didn’t want to ruin it for you before or make you not go because you deserve this.....”

Azumi sighed loudly. "I'm not sure. We had this... Connection, back in the last mission. I mean, we have grown close since we began his training, but we got closer." She stopped to think of what words to say next. "He accidentally asked me out on a date, I accepted and then he declined, since what happened with Leo, I wasn't thinking right. But, I want to. For the first time in my life, I actually want a relationship and I see it with him." She looked down sadly. "Then, he found out Sam had killed his family back when she was in the Organization. He tried to kill her, I tried to stop him and he left." She frowned. "Then he shows up here with this other girl and... Well now I feel stupid for missing him."

Ashley's calm broke, and tears started falling down her face at the memory of Augustus and Nicolette, all the good times, and the bad.

Moose started glaring at Razan, but Jake again cause him to let up. Iris realized something, "Nicolette and Augustus were the closest to Ashley of the twenty, correct?"

"Yes, Iris," Jake responded.

"Her memories of them must of hit her." Iris explained, she then mouthed to Razan, "Do something, Ashley is crying, don't look at me like a Magikarp with its mouth hanging open."

Wes picked up Joltik and prepared to head out, leading Alice by the hand. He walked up to Azumi to ask for her blessing, making sure to keep Alice close by. He knew Azumi wouldn’t act rude around a stranger and would likely comply to his request in order to show she was over him. “Hey Azumi! Hi Tyler, you guys clean up nicely.” He spoke casually as he waved his hand to say hello. “This is Alice.” He gestured towards his date and she shyly stepped forward and introduced herself to the two. Once she was finished greeting them Wes took began to voice his request. “Anyways Azumi, the king said he’d train me but he wants me to get your blessing first, is that alright?” Wes flashed a toothy grin, over exaggerating his genuineness to mask his anger.

“Ohh haha whoops.” Sol awkwardly chuckled. “Desert does sound great though! Let’s go get some!” He grabbed her hand and dashed towards the pies, eager to satisfy his sweet tooth.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene laughed as she walked with Sol and took a sit. She began eating a piece of apple pie.

"These are really good!" She told Sol. "You want some of mine, I don't see anymore left. But sharing is caring right?"

She offered him her plate. She then turned her attention to Amra. "Hey Princess Amra, do you mind if we dance next? In case they do put music on again."

Azumi felt her stomach turned when she saw Wes approach them while holding the hand of Alice. Azumi stood up and looked at Wes. "No." She said firmly. "You only trained for two months. You have no specialty and haven't learn the basics of other swords. There's still plenty of training left and I can't allow you to quit at the beginning, after all the hard work. If you want to leave and go train with someone else, fine. But not with my blessing." She took a deep breath and looked down, feeling ashamed. "I told myself if we had the opportunity to talk I wouldn't get upset and it's the first thing I do." She took a deep breath and looked up at Wes, even with heels she wasn't at his eye level. "I'm sorry. This might be my only opportunity to do it, so I don't care if there are others listening. Wes, I'm really sorry. I was a terrible Master, a terrible leader and most importantly, a terrible friend. I lost my mother to sickness, so I have no idea what pain you felt when your family was taken. I have no idea the rage you must be feeling towards me. I strongly believe in justice and I know that revenge is not part of it. But, the line between the two is so thin, it's difficult to tell them apart. I should've acted differently, I should've tries to understand your feelings before attacking... And I didn't. It was wrong on me and I am truly sorry. I completely understand why you left and why you don't want me as your master anymore. I would even understand if you hate me." She bit her lower lip as she tried to fix the storm inside her head. "I will give you my blessing to go train somewhere else. But before you do..." She looked down as if she was gathering courage and then looked back up at Wes. "I need to tell you this, otherwise I will never forgive myself if I don't. I apologise to say this in front of your date, but I have feelings for you. I like you more than a friend. For about a month now, I've pictured myself having a future by your side. It's wrong and inappropriate, but I needed to say it." She took a stop back and bowed. "I'm sorry for the troubles I caused you, it was never my intention to cause your harm, quite the opposite."

Tyler listened to Azumis speech, and then turned to Wes, to see his reaction, and especially his dates reaction.

Razan suddenly noticed that Ashley was crying. Razan quickly assessed the situation, and completely ignored her siblings. Razan put his arm around her.
“I am truly sorry for what had been done to you. It seems that you were very close to some of those people, and they were also close to you. You cared for them, and they cared for you. And if they wanted the best for you like any friend would, they would want you to carry on with your life.”
Razan closed his eyes.
“What I’m trying to say is...they wouldn’t want you to mourn continuously over them while you still have a life to live. I-I’m...really sorry....”

Ashley heard what Razan said, and stopped crying, still sniffling though.

"Thank you, Razan, for everything so far, and what may happen, and it happens from time to time, especially since I saw what happened to Augustus," Ashley responded, between the sniffles and Razan's arm around her, she was suddenly very red.

Jake, Iris, Ariana, and Moose went phew.

"If that continued much longer, what do you think would've happened?" Iris asked.

"Elemental Outbreak." Jake responded.

Wes was thrown off Azumi’s speech, the anger he had felt from her initial response quickly dissipated and he only felt pity. “Azumi, I’m sorry.” He spoke in a much gentler voice now. Wes believed he reciprocated the feelings but he wasn’t a hundred percent sure, and he wasn’t the type of guy to ditch his date, no matter what. “I’m not switching trainers because I hate you or anything, I’m doing it so I can get stronger. We both were way outclassed by that Vlad guy, the only person who could stand a chance against him is the king so I figured I would look to him for training. You’ve helped me a lot and I have no ill will for you, but I’m done with the guild. Sam being there is too much and we both always knew it was a temporary thing. There’s a goodbye gift in the closet of my old room.”

On that note Wes turned to leave. He knew a proud woman like Azumi would not want to be publicly pitied. “Let’s go.” He whispered to Alice and they headed outside. “Hey I’m sorry about all that, but I think it’s best we both take a break for tonight, Aerodactyl will drop you off at your house.” Alice nodded in understanding and hopped on the fossil Pokémon, soaring through the skies back to her village.

Wes went back inside and approached the king. “I got the approval, when do we start?” He seemed slightly disheartened as the events from the past few days caught up to him.

——

“Are you serious!? Definitely!” Sol cheered as he was offered the remainder of the pie and scarfed it down, he was too obsessed with sweets to show class in front of his date. “Mmmmm thanks! That was delicious! You’re the best!” He jumped up and hugged her. Unbeknownst to him, his strange actions were brought on by his low tolerance that was kicking in from the punch he did not know contained alcohol.

Azumi looked down, defeated. That's what she felt. She waited until Wes left and then turned to Tyler with a forced smile. "This is probably why girl's don't offer their hearts to boys, it feels awful when it gets ignored. Let's go home Tyler. I'm tired."

The King lifted one eyebrow as Wes approached him. "You're that eager? First I need to see what you can do. Meet me in the garden in the back." The King got up and walked away into a back room.

"Last band of the night, I hope you all had a wonderful time!" The royal announcer said out loud and a band started to play, something more moving for those affected by the alcohol.

Annette looked at Phoenix with pleading eyes. "Can we dance one more time?"

“Sounds good.” Wes excitedly chimed, happy to be starting so soon. He went and changed back into his normal gear. Slightly missing his old armor. Ultimately, he knew it was for the best. Azumi was right, he hadn’t specialized so it might be for the best to focus on his longsword and daggers, forgetting about the rapier. Now dressed in the black attire he loved, Wes headed into the garden. “Alright, ready whenever you are!” He called out.

The King stepped out into the garden. "Good. I need to know what you learned about justice from Azumi. I need to see if you're ready for such harsh training and to do that you need a strong mind. A strong mind that can differ from wrong and right."
He raised his hand and made a signal. "I asked a favor from a former friend of yours, to test you."

Samantha stepped into the garden. She had her hair back into a ponytail and was still wearing her new dress, except she had no shoes on.
"I'm ready." Samantha said softly.

The King smiled. "Go all out, I have healers standing by, just don't cut his head off, we can't heal that."

Samantha looked at Wes, she began to float and her scythe came up behind her.

Wes was surprised by his lack of anger upon seeing Samantha. Maybe Azumi’s speech had softened his heart. “No.” He stated in a serious tone, having no intention to fight. “If we fight I’m going to kill her for what she did. She’s strong and we’ll need her to stand a chance against the organization.” Annoyance was building in Wes. “Look, I asked to be trained so I could help this country. It’s about more than Sam right now. After it’s all over I’ll see if she helped enough and decide what I want to do then.”

Azumi smiled as Tyler came back. She placed her arm around his as they walked back to the guild house. "Nana is probably stuff herself with sweets, poor Anakin that has to take care of her."

"Great!" The King laughed out loud. "That's what I needed. A clear mind, thinking straight, focused on the goal. Sam you may leave."

Samantha bowed to the King and walked away.

"Now..." The King said. "Prepare yourself. Guards!"
The Royal guards emerged from the side.
"Wes, you are to fight my Royal guards all night. Without any help, just your bare hands. Good night." The king walked away.