• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene cleaned her tears with her hands. "I'm sorry! I thought I was done mourning them, but just seeing their faces up on that wall, it just, brings everything up. They took me in when I had no where to go and now they are all gone. I never even said goodbye." She told Ashley and Sol. "It's just so unfair, they were so kind and cared for me so much."

Michi began to cry softly also, the situation was too much for the small electric mouse.

“Yeah you’re right, it’s not fair. They seemed like good people.” Sol clenched his fist, angry that the war was causing so many casualties. “It’s okay to be sad, but remember you have us now.” Sol smiled reassuringly.

“No?” Sol was thrown off by the randomness of the question, he hadn’t even spoken to this girl before and he didn’t show any signs that he needed anything.

After a while Tyler had made his way to the guild again, and he had cleared up on the walk there. He wasn’t crying anymore. But he still felt terrible. He barged through and immediately headed to Emma’s room, where he took a shot. That helped.
He had to put this all behind him. He didn’t want Azumi to see him break down like he did in the forest. “Your right Emma. It does hurt in a good way.”

Tyler walked over to his room, and began going through his clothes for the dance.

Razan was busy studying, but when he heard the noise that Tyler was making, he got up, left his books behind, and began to finish what he had started.

"No problem," Ashley explained, "If you need to talk to anyone, just let me know."

Kato had spotted a silver haired young man, and appeared to his left.

"Jake, do you have a Greninja?" Iris asked.

"No," Jake asked, "Why?"

"There's one right on your left." Iris responded.

Jake turned around and found Kato, "Hey..."

Kato grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to where Ashley was.

"Jake!?" Ashley shouted in shock.

"Hey, Ashley," Jake responded, "Rene was it?"

“Yeah we can all learn together!” Sol smiled and gave a thumbs up. He leaned in closer to Rene to whisper so others couldn’t hear. “Psst, what’s the deal with these guys?”

———

Wes continued to sulk in the background. He was beginning to feel his victory against Crossblade was hollow. Any member of the grand court could have easily eliminated Crossblade, but they were all wiped out by the man who stopped him without raising a finger. Wes couldn’t help but wonder what would have to happen for them to be able to defeat the leader of Organization X. Sure, the king was powerful, but the gravitational powers the man had outweighed any level of expertise in one of the usual elements. He fixed his suit and flew near the castle entrance, hoping to gain presence with the king.

Azumi just looked down sadly as the mural was revealed. She was sitting on the wall so she couldn't see it. She looked around, many people were crying and looking sadly at the mural.

"Are you okay?" Her father asked.

"I'm fine. This is just sad." She said as she leaned on her chair. "I'm sad Dad."

Azumi's father placed his arm around his daughter. "We all are sweety. We all are."

The King raised his hands. "We will do everything possible to make sure these great heroes will be remember and with God by our side, we will avenge them!" The King bowed to the roaring crowd and left.

Azumi was about to leave, but she was approached by people asking her all kinds of questions. She forced a smile and began answering as best as possible.

The King noticed Wes. "Ah! Wes, right? How are you? You seem different since last time. Is everything okay?"

"Uh, Jake, you do know you need to take your post again, the ceremony is over." Iris whispered into Jake's ear.

"If you have to go, go ahead, I will see what is up between These two." Ashley explained.

Jake and Iris left towards the mural, so Jake could guard it.

"Sorry about that, my Greninja apparently spotted my brother in the crowd and decided to bring him over." Ashley explained to Rene and Sol.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene giggled at Sol´s comment, but did not answer him since they were clearly talking to her. "Hello, yes, Rene, raindrop at the Stormbreakers." She waved as Jake went away. "That is okay Ashley, it´s nice you spend time with your family." She took a deep breath and spoke to both Ashley and Sol. "So, are you two ready for the dance?"

“Yeah haha. Guess I should’ve saw that coming.” Wes muttered while he allowed himself to be led by the king. “I guess since I’m not in a guild anymore I should probably get out of here.” Wes joked as he realized his bounty was now active again. “But that’d be a dirty trick, inviting me here for a ceremony only to arrest me.” He was almost certain the king wouldn’t use this as an opportunity, as much as he hated what the man represented, Wes oddly respected the king as a person.

——

“I guess... I just need to find someone to go with.” Sol awkwardly mumbled. “Would you maybe wanna go?”

The King's booming laughter eccoed through the castle walls. "No report has come in that you left the guild. We would never arrest a Kelian hero. I think you should stay. Besides you wanted to talk about training? Or am I mistaken?"

Azumi followed her dad through the castle walls, she had finally escaped the group of people from before. As they walked her heart stopped as she saw the King and Wes approaching them.

"If it isn't the fastest king in the world!" Azumi's father called out.

The King looked ahead and shouted back. "Well if it isn't my good friend Mr. Lazy!"

The two approached each other and hugged like brothers.

Azumi stood behind her father, avoiding looking at Wes.

"Here brother, this is Wes. He killed a member of the Organization alone." The King pushed Wes forward.

Azumi's father and stretched his hand out. "It's honor to meet such a fine warrior!"

“Yeah actually I was thinking I’d be able to help a lot more if you cou—“ Wes was cut off by the introduction of Azumi’s father. He stood back awkwardly, the emotional wounds Azumi had left were still fresh, and futilely resisted when the king pushed him forward to shake the man’s hand.
“Thanks, but I wouldn’t have been able to do it if you’re daughter hadn’t trained me.” Wes pleasantly remarked as his training to suppress his emotions from his rogue days kicked in.

Azumi turned quickly, glaring at Wes, as if trying to read him.

"Really?" Azumi's father turned to his daughter. "Well you must be really proud."

Azumi continued to glare at Wes. "Yes. I am really proud of the amazing warrior he became. He knows that."

The King and Azumi's father felt the tension.
"Well..." The King interrupted. "We should get going, see you two tonight." He guided Wes away. "Sorry about that, I should've been more careful. Now, what were you telling me?"

Azumi looked away as Wes left. It hurt her to watch him leave. "I'm going to go get ready dad, see you tonight." She kissed her dad on the cheek and left to the guild house.

Samantha walked with Sarah. "We should... Go get ready."

Annette finished her report. She ran to the library, just to make sure everything was okay.

“No, it’s alright. We should be able to be adults about it.” He muttered, somewhat salty from the encounter. “Anyways,” Wes tried to sound more chipper, “I think you should reconsider training me, I’d be a lot more useful if I had someone like you helping me. Plus, you’re not the only one who was deemed worthy of an Aegislash.” Wes chuckled as he pointed to the one hanging out on his back.

"Ah! You have one also? Well if your training is completely done with Azumi, then I will train you. I just need her approval. Taking another master's student is terribly disrespectful." The King spoke as they walked into the Grand Hall, the decorations were almost done for the dance. "But I should warn you, my training is focused on resistance, since I am an earth warrior."

Tyler had options, he just didn’t know which ones. He finally decided on a purple suit with golden stars decorated on it.
There was something he learned in an art class once. Purple complimented yellow, and he had bought it a couple days after. He thought it would look nice with his blond hair. Tyler put it on.

Razan had finished the jacket he had made. Honestly it had looked better than he had in mind.

The King laughed as he sat on his throne. "Trust me on this one. I met her mother. She and Azumi's father started off just like you two. The way she looked at Azumi's father, is the same way Azumi looks at you. She is angry because she doesn't understand you and she cannot find a way to get closer. She is more angry at herself then at you. But, I'm just an old man now, maybe you're right and she will kill you in your sleep." He laughed again. "You got clothing for the dance?"

Wes was a little embarrassed at the King’s question. He had just used a fair amount of gold to get his all black suit tailored, hoping it would work for both the memorial and the dance, but he was not realizing the high society would have an extravagant outfit for both. “Haha no, this is the only nice outfit I own.” He chuckled in response.

Azumi stormed into her room. She was angry and was having a hard time understanding why. "Why is he with the king? Is he doing this on purpose?!" She spoke to Anakin, who just looked at her rampage.
Azumi changed into her white dress, she matched Nana's colors. The dress was white with black edges and went down to her knees. She wore black leggings under it and black heels. She head a green ribbon around her waist and a red one on her head. She wore long white gloves and had her hair in a fancy bundle.
She stepped out, with Nana and Anakin going ahead of her. She walked over and knocked on Tyler's door.

The king patted Wes on the back. "Well it's on me." He gave him a golden watch. "You can buy anything with this, go get ready. I'll meet you here shortly."

Ashley returned to the guild, ran into her room and got changed into her dress, and grabbed her bag, looking for a small ornate box. After moving her tent, her armor, and a silver necklace, along with her new cloak, she found the box, opened it and it contained a gold ring with about a two carat diamond in it. She put on the necklace and the ring and then walked down to the main room, working on her hair, with the help of Windchime's tail, once done, she had it in two braids that meet into one around the top, the braid went to her waist. She then knocked on Razan's door, and said with a hint of flirtatiousness "Hey, Razan, it's me Ashley."

Last edited:
“Ohhhh that makes more sense.” Wes blushed, embarrassed and headed into the city to the royal tailor to get a suit. “Hi, ummm, the king sent me. Just whatever you think would look good I guess.” Wes awkwardly requested to the tailor.

——

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not good at these either.” Sol chuckled and smiled in response. He was ecstatic a girl actually said yes, he had never gone to a dance with one before. “Well what do you want to do until it starts?”

"You are right Sam lets go get ready." Sarah walked with Sam back to the guild. She did stop in one store to pick up something for Azumi. She had it ordered for swhile and waited for the right time to give it to her. "Do not meantion this to Azumi, Sam. This is a gift for her." After that Sarah went to her room in the guild. She pulled out the dress she had made for Sam. Sarah was a fast worker when came to certain things and sewing is one of them. "Here you go. I hope you like it."

Samantha smiled. "Thank you, I really like it." She spoke without pausing, her concentration on admiring the dress. "I'm going to go change." She walked away and into her own room.

Annette walked out into the guild hall, she was wearing a white dress with pink flowers on in. Fifi had a white flower on her head. They both looked around, waiting for Phoenix.

Razan changed, and put on his creation with a white hurt underneath and some dress pants. He slicked back his white hair, and opened his door. She looked beautiful, and Razan was stunned for a moment.
“You look gorgeous,” Razan said to her smiling.

Tyler froze when he heard the knocking, knowing that it was Azumi who was standing outside his door. He took a deep breath, and cleared his mind if any thoughts of the funeral, and opened the door.
“Hi Azumi!”, Tyler said lightly blushing, “You look beautiful!”
His eyes lit up for a moment. “Oh wait! I’ve gotta show you something.” He said.

Jerry stepped out of Tyler’s room wearing a suit as well. He bowed to Azumi.
Tyler laughed. “So, are we ready to go?”

Sarah had gotten ready a little bit ago. She had made her dress awhile back and wanted to showcase it for a special occasion.

Sarah was wearing a long floor length mermaid dress. It was black and flared out at the bottom. The dress had a mesh type look at the top above the bust. The mesh continued down into long sleeves that look like that of a Kimono. She paired this with a pair of black heels. On her head she had her hair down and had a headband in place to pull her hair back.

Walking out of her room, Sarah went to Sam's door and knocked. "Hey Sam let me know when you are ready. I will be in the guild hall waiting."

Amra changed into the dress she had bought and thought she might want to save this for a night out with Rolen. Taking it off, she rummaged through her closet and found something a bit more manageable.

Pulling out the outfit, it was shown to be a pair of form fitting leather pants, a light blue shirt and tall heels. The pants were low riding and set perfectly on her hip. The light blue shirt was a dressy type of shirt that fit well and looked very well made. Over this she pulled on a long leather jacket that came past her knees, and was lined in silk.

Walking out of her room, Amra went to meet the others. Her date would not be here. She was a little sad, but knew that she would have fun with the others.

Phoenix took his time working on his outfit. He quite a few of them to choose from. Wanting to have fun he chose something with a lot of movement.

He wore a pair light blue leggings, an oversized shirt, and a pair of combat boots. The leggings had a wind type of pattern to them, and were really soft to the touch. The oversized shirt actually looked very nice and you would not expect that it would be nice enough to wear to a formal event. It was made of silk and was dark blue in color. There was a golden sun that started at the bottom of the shirt and flared upwards.

Walking out of his room, Phoenix went to the guild hall to meet Annette. "Hey Annette. I am ready when you are."

At the Solarflare Guild, Jake had finished getting ready, along with Moose.

"So, Jake, what are you and Iris going to do when you get there?" Moose asked.

Jake blushed, thinking about everything him and Iris were going to do.

"Are you and Ariana going to do anything?" Jake asked.

"Not too much, since Ariana is pregnant." Moose explained, "If she's up to it, we'll dance a little."

Azumi blushed a little to Tyler's reaction to seeing her. "Thank you Tyler! You look handsome yourself." She laughed when she saw Jerry. "Isn't he uncomfortable? He doesn't need to Wes... Er... Wear a suit."
Nana appeared behind Azumi, she had a red bow on her head and two dark blue ribbons on her wrist. She tugged on Azumi's hand.
"Yes, we're going!" Azumi said. She had on Tyler's and Leo's necklaces on. One being shorter then the other, so they went along well.
Azumi walked down stairs where she saw everyone else gathered. "Is everyone ready?"

Samantha opened the door. She had her new green dress on, her usual black boots, and a hair pin in the shape of a oak leaf. The pin held her hair from her face, for the first time revealing it completely. "I'm... Ready." She said as Bob, who was wearing a Sherlock Holmes hat, jumped on her shoulder.
They walked with Sarah to the guild hall, where Azumi had just arrived.

Annette's jaw dropped when she saw Phoenix. "Wow you're so beautiful! I'm going to become so popular arriving with you." She smiled as Fifi meowed joyfully and began chasing her tail.

Azumi looked around. "You all look so wonderful!" She joined them and took a deep breath. "Let's go, today we are to just have enough. You all remember that."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene had changed into her outfit and waited for Sol at the guild hall. She was really excited to be going with someone. She was wondering if this would be a date or it was just a pair up for the dance. Sarah didn't have a dater, neither did Sam. So maybe it was a date? She forced herself to stop thinking about it and decided to focus on enjoying the evening. Maybe she could get to know her new guild more.