• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Rolen had congratulated Annette when he heard the news, and by the time Azumi was giving her latest instructions he was sitting on the floor, surrounded by piles and piles of books. He sighed, not wanting to leave, but orders were orders. He got up carefully to avoid both the pain in his side and knocking over the stacks of books, and made his way over to the front door. He took one last glance back in before heading out of the library and towards the guild.

Maira wrapped up the healing and wiped off her hands on a piece of cloth.

“Okay, done. It might hurt a bit for a while, but there shouldn’t be any internal bleeding or anything. Just make sure you don’t overwork it, or it might come back open.”

She dusted off her dress and walked into the dinning room, nodding to Sam and Amra and then helping herself to some food.

Rolen arrived at the guild and sought out Phoenix as instructed. Once he found him, he gave a brief explanation of what Azumi had decided about the old library, and the making of a new one.

“She wants you to make a blueprint for a library building in the guild grounds, and to add your alarm system to it.”

"I would love to stay with you for the wedding. It would be an honor to do so. Thank you so much for inviting me to stay. I do have one more thing to do though." Sarah dug out the ring from the and held it out to Jessica and Harold. "I believe this belongs to your friend. Do you want me to return it or do you want to do the honors?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amra had finished eating and wrote out a note for Azumi.

"Dear Azumi,
I have went into town. I have made some sweets for the local orphanage. I will be back a little later tonight.
Your Stormbreaker,
Amra"​

"Hey Sam do you think you can give this to Azumi when she gets back? I have a few things I want to take care of." With that Amra left the guild and took to the road into town. She made a couple of turns with tge large basket in her hands. Knocking on the door. She waited as a large and joyful lady opened the door.

"Hello miss, My name is Miss. Bramble, how may I help you?" The joyful lady greated the elf.

"Good afternoon, Miss. Bramble. My name is Amra. I am with the Stormbreakers guild, and I have made some sweets for the children who lived here. I also brought some fresh milk to go with them. If you do not mind since I have the rest of the day off I would like to spend it with people who have no one to care for them other then you that is." Amra spoke from her heart and held up the basket to show that she was truthful in her words.

Miss. Bramble smiled and stepped back from the door. Amra was let into a clean and what felt like a very loving place. It showed that the woman who cares for the kids that lived, truly cared about them. Amra smiled as she looked around. Miss. Bramble led Amra to a large room where a large table was. Seated there were kids of all ages doing different things. "Hey children we have a guest I would like you to meet Miss. Amra. She has brought some treats for you guys. I believe she also said she wanted to read you guys a story." Amra walked to the end of the table. Taking out plates and glasses that were packed ahead of time, she started to dish out the treats that she made for them. Pouring milk as well. Sitting down at the head of the table Amra took out a large book. She began to read.

"Once upon a time, there was a princess. She was well loved by many in her kingdom..."​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phoenux was deap in his work as Rolen came to him. He listened to what was planned about the library. He smiled as he was told to design the library and to include his alarm system. Putting aside the drawings he had made of the device he started to work on the plans for the library. "Thank you for telling me Rolen. Is there anything you would want me to include in the blueprints. I know that you are a mage, I am sure we could get some help from the grand court if we want to add a magical training room inside as well. It will help mages to channel their magic and focus on making the spell perfect."

His mind was running a mile a minute as he thought of the possibilities of the library. They could make it so much more then what it was before.

Maira waved goodbye to Amra as she left and began scarfing down food at an alarming rate. She was pretty hungry. As she ate she pondered over the day’s mission, and wondered how the Skarmory pair were doing.

Rolen shrugged slightly, shaking his head.

“The most important thing is making sure the books will be safe, and well organized. Tables and chairs would be nice, but we can always bring the books elsewhere. I don’t think a magical training room is necessary, I was taught that a Wizard will have to prepare spells in the middle of battle and it’s better to practice with distractions so you will be prepared for them later.”

He blinked for a moment, thinking about books and spells. He wanted to get back to the library, but he felt like there was something else he was supposed to be doing while he was there...

Harold looked surprised at the ring. "Why, Cecil was behind this?"
Jessica approached him. "No. Cecil's brother. Cecil became depressed and his brother blamed us. So he took me to make us suffer. We need to go to him after the wedding."
"Yes! We will!" Harold said. He took the ring. "Thank you again."

Samantha took the note. She continued to eat and watched Maira eat as well. "Hello." She said quietly and then continued to chew.

Azumi and Annette were talking about a book they had read. They were beginning to get along. Azumi organized the books with her one hand and Anette helped Tyler move them.

Tyler looked over to Annette. “You know what? I think we’re gonna get along just fine. First off you didn’t scream when I came out which is interesting because most people do.”

He picked up a giant stack of books and held the up high. “Behold! I am the great Mount Lanakila!” He shouted, and the the book at the top of the stack fell off. “Umm....I am the Great Mount Silver!” Tyler shouted.

Razan smiled at the healing being done, and limped away to his room with Flygon and Castform. He laid on the bed, and quickly fell asleep.

CrossBlade continued to wiggle around with the ropes he was in. It was like there was no possible way in physics that they could break the ropes. Although, a lot in this world didn’t make sense......

Phoenix listened to what Rolen had said and noded. It was sound advice. He would take into consideration as he drew up the plans for the guild library. It would not take long to draw up the blueprints for the library. He made sure to add a few rooms for studying magical tomes. Deciding that it might be a good idea to add a shop off to the side where guild members can sell things they have found or made. "Thank you Rolen. I will make sure to have plenty of space for all of that. I might add a few things that might be useful later on. It woulr be better to have a few things added that would benefit the guild in the long run."

Azumi looked at Tyler. "I never heard anybody scream when you came out."

Annette laughed at looked at the ghost. "You don't look that scary. Myabe I should write a book about a friendly ghost." She began to get lost in thought but Azumi snapped her out of it and continued to work.

Samantha finished eating and looked at Maira. "Are we... Alone? I haven't seen anyone."

Rolen nodded and left the room. He was planning to go back to the library, but decided he wanted to talk to Amra first. He went to the door of her room and knocked. He waited for a while, but he didn’t know she had gone to the orphanage. He sighed and headed back towards the library.

Maira nodded as she continued to eat. Once she finished chewing one mouthful, she replied.

“I guess so. The others might be around, but I really don’t know... do you think that egg will be okay?”

Tyler nodded. “You know what? I’ve always wondered if I could fly as HIGH as I wanted to............” he said curiously. He set down the stack of books he was holding and shot up to the sky. He went through the roof with blinding speed, and then hit an invisible wall and thudded back to the library, and the force knocked over the books. “Well at least we know THAT now......” he said as he rubbed his head. He started singing to him self. “So uh, what are we going to do with my uncle?” Tyler asked curiously.

Razan staggered out of his room and to the table were the girl who healed him and the scythe lady. He grabbed a cup on the way, and slumped to the table, and spun his hand in the air a few times, and another handheld sim cloud appeared on n his hand, which started to produce rain which filled up the cup. He drank from the cup several times. He looked blankly at the table.
“Doublade escaped.” Razan said without clear tone in his voice. “It wasn’t with him when we carried him to the room.”

"Me too." Samantha told Maira. She sighed a little frustrated for what she was about to say. "Want to... Go look for them?"
She looked at Razan. "What do you mean?" She had no idea what he was talking about.

Azumi looked at Tyler. "She have to stay near the necklace. Now stop fooling around and leaving all the work to the ladies, that is rude." She said as she concentrated in her work again.

Annette giggled. "I'll make some tea! Rolan should be back soon."

“Oh! That sounds fun! I’m not sure if it’s a smart idea, though...”

She scraped some of the remaining scraps of food from her plate and ate them, then took her plate to the kitchen. She came back and sat down again, putting her head in her hands. She wanted to know what had happened to the Skarmory, but she had know idea where to start looking.

Rolen arrived at the library, opening the door. He waved to the others and made his way over to his stacks of books without a word.

Samantha got up. "I'm going to... Look for them. You're... Welcome to join." Samantha pushed her plate away, got up and walked out of the dinning room. She walked slow and left the guild house, in the direction of the farm.

Annette served tea for everyone, even the ghost. "Tea is served!"
Azumi walked over and sat in one of the four chairs. Annette sat across her smiling.
"I'm really really thankful for everything." Annette said with a big smile. "To you and Rolan."

Azumi smiled. "Rolan and Phoenix did this. I'm just following their instinct."

“Okay!”

Maira cheerily followed Sam out of the guild and towards the farm. She chatted cheerily along the way, although she had already traveled this route twice that day and there were not herbs for her to examine as they went. She had complete forgotten to leave a note saying where they were going.

Rolen worked silently through the large piles of books. He already had multiple piles of different subjects, but there were still lots of books to go through.

Azumi zipped her tea. "I guess Rolan doesn't want any." She said as she noticed be didn't go for his tea.

Annette got up. "Well that's fine, he is busy. We should keep at it."

Azumi smiled. "Right." She walked over to Rolan. "Did you bring the holy water? I can apply some on you and use some for myself. Maybe I can stop being so sore."

Samantha went into the farm without caring for asking permission. She walked to where the Skamorys used to be, but the tree was empty. She began walking deeper into the the trees.

Rolen looked up from his work, face rather blank. He had completely forgotten to get more Holy Water.

“Err... no, I forgot it... got a bit distracted. Sorry...”

Maira followed Sam into the woods. She glanced into the trees, keeping an eye out for the glinting feathers that signified the presence of Skarmory.

Azumi laughed a little. "Makes sense. You looked very excited for this project. Then, I'll use my water to help out. But I need to have contact with your skin. So, whenever you're ready."

Samantha looked at Maira. "Any ideas on how... To find them?" Samantha didn't know much about Pokemon. She was too lazy to study them.

Rolen shook his head. He told himself he felt better, which was true. He did feel better... but better was a relative term. He was in much less pain than the day before, or that morning, but there was still a minor sting sometimes when he moved more violently, like twisting around to put a book in a pile to one side or the other. He had appied one bottle of Holy Water that morning, which helped a lot, and the administrations of Maira the day before had helped as well, but...

Rolen shook his head once again and returned to his sorting of books. He had something on his mind he felt he needed to discuss, but now was not the time. He would talk to one or the other later... for the time being, back to work.

Maira looked over at Sam, pondering what would be best to do.

“Welllll.... their feathers would be a good sign... but we don’t even know if they’re in this forest. They could have flown anywhere, they’re Flying Pokémon!”

She put her hand on her chin, looking thoughtful. She really didn’t know very much about Skarmory overall, so she had no idea how they would have behaved. She was more experienced with Paras and Deerling, Pokemon she saw often in the forest.

Tyler stared at the cup of tea he had been served. He thought of all the times he had a cup of tea before THIS happened. “Sorry Annette, But I cant drink tea in this state. It’ll go right through me and might damage some of the books. Thanks, but no thanks.” Tyler said to her politely. Azumi told him to stop sorting books, so instead, he looked for books. He began sorting through the S’s, trying to find anything related to “soul” and the good news is, he did. It was titled. “Soul Separation Techniques” When he picked it up, the seal on the book badly burned his hands and immediately dropped it. “Ow! Ow, ow, ow! Mmmmmm....” He said while shaking his hands to get rid of the heat.

Razan looked up. “I know CrossBlade. I’ve been with him for two years. When he was struck, Doublade escaped. They are going to come back to free him. I know it......” He said blankly.

"Oh ok." Azumi said as she left Rolan alone. She looked at Tyler. "Those have a magic seal, careful. Keep sorting books. Wait... No. Look for some crates. There's some shops around here that probably throw them out. See if you can get some, just try to avoid being seen."

Samantha continued to walk until reaching the end of the sitrus berries. A familiar gawking could be heard. Samantha looked around and found two metallic feathers on the floor. She didn't like yelling, so she held up a feather and waited for Maira.

“Aye Aye Zumi’” Tyler said. He looked down at his hands, and closed his eyes. Tyler’s hands started to glow a light purplish color, and aimed his hands at a book. A wispy lavender mist came across the book and levitates with his hands. He set the book down, and the zipped of to some of the nearest stores. He got to a fruit market, and used his magic to bring three empty crates towards him. He brought them back to Azumi. “Here ya go.” He said with a grin.

Razan suddenly realized that he was alone, and that he was hallucinating. He groaned, and then passed out on the table.

Maira made her way over to Sam, seeing her holding up the feathers. She also heard the squawking, and she gave Sam a quizzical glance.

“That’s them, I think! Let’s go!”

Maira stepped softly as she headed in the direction that the noises were coming from. She didn’t want to scare them off, she just wanted to see how they and their egg were doing.

Samantha approached the tree where the Skamorys were. They were too distracted to notice the approaching raindrops. There was a squikier gawking being heard. The two metal birds seemed to be paying attention to the new born.
Samantha looked at Maira. "We should go... Now we know they are okay." Samantha walked back with Maira, she actually spoke back a couple of times. When they reached the guild house. Samantha left the note Amra had given her at Azumi's room and went to sleep in Azumi's bed.

Azumi yawned as the sun had settled. The crates Tyler had brought were full and she now needed to rest. "We aren't event half way through!" She said with a smile. "Me and Tyler are going. You two get some rest when you are done. I will come early tomorrow." Azumi shook Annette's hand and then went over to Rolan. "You can stay as long as you want I won't assign you any missions tomorrow." She turned and left. When she got home she read Amra's note and went to sleep next to Samantha and Nana.

Maira was very happy to see the newborn Skarmory. She wished she could have seen it closer, but she knew much better than to get any closer. She enjoyed seeing Sam open up slightly on the way back. Once they got back, she went to bed and crashed.

Rolen waved goodbye to Annette and followed Azumi home to the guild building. His side was starting to burn again as the effects of the first bottle of Holy Water fully wore off, but he knew his body would heal faster if he rested. Once he got back, he considered going to find Amra, but decided she was likely to be asleep, or at least resting, and didn’t bother going around to the other parts of the building to check. He went to his Raindrop room, realizing this was probably the last night he would spend there. Tommorow he would have to move his things to a Stormbreaker’s room... he sighed as he got into bed, brooding over his promotion. He felt it was very undeserved, and it had been nagging in the corners of his mind for much of the day.

Tyler made his way back to the guild. He saw Razan passed out on a table, and brought him to his room. Tyler afterwards went to his own, and stared at his frozen body. What would it be like, going back, he thought. He suddently became depressed for some reason, and mad at himself for letting this happen to him. He went back into Azumis room, where he found her, Sam, and Nana sleeping. He went into the necklace, but couldn't sleep. He summoned himself again, quite brightly, but only because he was distressed. He floated around the guild hall for a while, and then sat down at the meeting room. A lot was on his mind, and his light grew bright, but not bright enough to illuminate the entire room. He sat there, thinking.......

Amra had taken her time walking back to the guild. Spending a lot of time with the children of the orphanage had lifted her spirits from the dreadful missions that they had faced. Hoping to make this a weekly thing. Maybe she could get Rolen to help her out with it. Making her way to room she packed everything up and moved it to a room upstairs. Going back to the dinning room she made sure to clean everything up and walked up to the roof to relax for a little bit.

Phoenix worked through the night after his relaxing period. He had done some major changes to the blueprints. He hoped that Azumi would go for his plans. He did make a second blueprint for a simple library. Taking his plans for the device he started working on it. He hoped to have it done so they could test it. If it worked they could put it in both places.

Leo arrived back at the guild house. Things seemed pretty quiet and calm. He headed to the room Azumi had assign him. He put away his armor and weapons and began to read in his bed until he fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Azumi woke up still feeling sword. Surprisingly, Samantha woke up with her. As soon as they were both ready, Azumi and Samantha stepped out.
"Let's go Stormbreakers!" She yelled as she made her way downstairs. "Let's go Raindrops!" She yelled when she reached the bottom.

They both went down to the guild meeting room. Leo was already there, he was sitting in the middle.

Azumi sat down, she looked more tired then the day before. Samantha sat down in Emma's former seat. They waited for the rest to arrive.

Tyler watched as Leo, followed by Sam and Azumi came in. He looked blankly at the floor. He had been in here all night, waiting for something to happen. He was also thinking about the book that burned him. The soul separation. What he had thought about last night was...
did he really want to go back?

Sarah had gotten in from her morning run in the forest. The burns she had suffered still bothered her a bit, but had calmed down some. In the kitchen Sarah made tea for everyone. Taking the tray down to the meeting room was not a problem. She took a cup and placed it in front of everyone. Turning to Leo with a wicked smile on her face. "By the way Leo I put something a little extra in your cup." Looking to Azumi she winked as she sat down in her seat next to her.

Amra had awoken from her trance and was in the stables taking care of Flare. When she heard Azumi's voice she walked to the meeting room and sat down in her seat across from Rolen.

Phoenix had worked most of the night on both the blueprints and prototype of his alarm system. Gathering his things, he took them down stairs to the meeting room. The blueprints had been rolled up and placed in tubes to keep them from being ruined. He had his new device in a box and placed it on the table. Taking everything out of the box was not hard as the device was in two parts. The blueprints did not take up much room rolled up like they were.

Rolen turned over in bed, winced, and began getting up. Faze was floating around the room as Rolen got himself ready to go down to the guild hall. He took a bit longer than usual to get down to the guild hall, but soon he was sitting groggily in his chair. He nodded to Amra and Sarah, and began sipping his tea.

Maira arrived in the meeting room, looking rather groggy. She plopped down in a seat and began drinking tea. She perked up quite a bit as soon as the tea hit her tongue.

Azumi seemed to be in a daydream, just looking at the table until she noticed everyone had arrived. She stood up, doing her best to not complain about her arm. "Good morning everyone! No missions arrived today. Which means we will focus on ourselves. The guild house still requires repairs and we still need to help Annette with the books. You're are free to do either one." She stopped to take a breath and massage her forehead with her finger tips. "Sorry everyone, after the stunt I pulled against Diablo, my mana has been out of control." She looked up and smiled. "As I was saying. Do what you wish, tomorrow we go back to missions. You're all doing great and I'm sure you will all continue that way. Phoenix, I would like to have everyone look at your work before we go."

Samantha drank her tea and turned her attention to Phoenix. Leo gave Azumi a serious look and then turned to Phoenix.

Phoenix looked to everyone who had turned their attention to him. He first took out the simple blueprint design. "Ok this is what you asked for. It is a simple blueprint design. It is has two stories and a basement. The first story is fro non magical books and items. The top is a bedroom and appartment for Annette and her pokemon. The bottom floor holds a more magical library collection and a couple of vaults for the more magical items collected. Now before you ok this I have a another plan for you to look at." As he spoke about each thing in the blueprint he pointed it out to the others. After the first one was over, Phoenix pulled out the second bluepirnt and unrolled it. It was more complex and had a few extras. "Now this is something I fill would help our guild and it's members out. This design is two stories tall but will be a little wider due to some of the extras added to it. Here is where the non magical books will be stored. There are tables and chairs that will hold paper and pens. These are for writing down info that is from books when people do not need the full book. Now if you look off to the side there is a door that connects to a shop. This is where the book store will be held. The first floor is for books and the top floor is for magical items that are found and collected, but are not needed by the guild. This could also be where guild members can sell items they have made and earn a bit more gold on the side. Now on the other side of the first room library is the healers hall. I felt that our resident healer could use her own place to work. Down stairs in the basement the magical books for the library will be stored. Off to the side I have added a few room. These can be used for studing all except this one it is used to learn magical spells and such for our mages. I know Rolen as said that mages learn how to prepare spells in the middle of battle, but I felt that we can set up a better area for them to practice. I am sure with Leo's help we can charm the room so that any spells cast would not permanently harm the caster or the target. I have also added a workshop over here for me to work on some of my inventions for the guild. I know that sometimes they go out of hand and I feel this would be better then it going off in the main guild house. Now if you look up stairs you will find a copy of the appartment from the first blueprint." Lastly he pulled out the device he had been working on for the whole night. "This is the alarm system I have worked out for the library and the guild. This baby will lock down the guild and library when no one home or all are asleep or do not want to be disturbed. There will be these remotes that each of you will have. I will show you how to work them. Anyone who comes to the guild or library will have their name and face recorded. This will help us to figure out who is needing us. This system will also notify anyone who had tried to get into the guild while everyone was gone or otherwise indisposed, so they can recive help as soon as possible. They will be given another remote that will be just an alarm for when we are open to others. I feel this would be best used on any door that opens to outside. Now I have not tested it fully yet. It will take a bit to get working how I want it to, before we can implement it into either place. I know the second blueprint is more then what you asked for, but after thinking things over, I feel this would be better for the guild. It will bring in some income and provide some workspace for some of the members who are not as physically inclined."

Tyler perked up when he heard about the security system. “Will it keep out ghosts?” He said quite loudly. He turned his head to Phoenix. “Well? Is it only designed for humans? How about Pokémon?” Tyler seemed angry, but not enraged.

Razan hobbled in the meeting room to see Tyler asking questions to this........well, the bomb dropper. He leaned against Flygon, and slowly brought himself in a chair with a sigh of relief.

Rolen sighed. To him, the whole plans for the new library seemed overly complicated. He would have preferred a more simple arrangement... but he didn’t have to use it if he didn’t want to. He shrugged, glancing over at Amra to see if he could tell what she thought about the library plans.

Maira was very enthusiastic, getting up from her seat and leaning over the blueprints to get a better look. She didn’t need her own place to heal, but it would be nice to have a place where she could keep a stock of herbs, and if the healing area was more comfortable for people than their own rooms she would treat them there.

Azumi listened closely to Phoenix, watching carefully to everything he pointed at. After he finished she spoke up. "I like the design for the first one and the alarm system. Except Annette doesn't need her own room, she has one here. So you can use that to add the shop, have it on the first floor and move what was there up to the second one. Of course we need it on the left side of the guild house so it doesn't block any window views for anyone in their rooms." She looked at Leo. "Can you take care of the authorization?"

Leo smiled and stood up. "I, Leo of the Grand Court, authorize for the Stormbreakers to proceed with their building project." He sat back down and placed his hands behind his head.

"Good. Of course if changed are needed, we can talk about them. Which means, I need to assign teams." She looked around at everyone. "Rolan and Amra. You two are to go help Annette. Samantha and Maira will stay here to help with the cleaning and errands. Phoenix, Sarah, Razan and Leo are to help with the new building. Any questions?"

Samantha groaned as her name was mentioned for cleaning, but she didn't have to work with someone new, that wad a win.

Rolen gave a gasp as Leo stood and spoke. “Leo, the Light Mage of the Grand Court? THAT is who has been helping us? Why didn’t anyone tell me!?” Rolen was fairly surprised. He was in the presence of the man who was probably the strongest magic-user in the realm. He looked at the Mage in awe.

Maira strolled over to Sam and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hey, wanna go get some breakfast before we get to work?”

Razan raised his hand. “Not to be rude, or anything, but how exactly can I help? It’s not like I don’t want to help, it’s just that.....” He pointed to his leg. “I’m not exactly sure HOW I can.....”

Tyler also raises his hand. “What are we doing?” Tyler said while thinking, please don’t clean, please don’t clean.....
“Also, what are we going to do with my uncle?”

Azumi looked surprised when Razan spoke. "I'm so sorry Razan, I forgot about your leg. Then meet me in my room afterwards. You and Tyler are going to help me with something else." She looked at Tyler. "We can talk about your uncle then." Since nobody was against her instructions anymore she proceeded to end the meeting. "Okay everyone, let's work hard to finish our new project. You're all dismissed." She smiled.

Samantha looked at Maira. "Breakfast sounds good." She walked with her to tge dinning room, where she sat in her usual spot.

Leo got up and stretched. He looked over at Rolan as he walked out. "Hope your wounds are better man!" He smiled at him and walked out. He headed to the backyard to wait for Phoenix to come and provide instructions.

Razan ever so slowly got up and leaned up on Flygon again. They made their way over to Azumis room, and sat down in her bed. “Oh, that’s much better...” Razan said, his face relieved. He wondered what Azumi needed of him, some magic maybe? Weather magic? Or was this because of.....
Organization X.......
Tyler perked up. They were going to have a conversation about CrossBlade? He looked over to Razan as he was getting up. She also needed this man as well, but for what? From what Tyler has seen, he doesn’t like CrossBlade, he has weather powers, and he got stabbed. He floated onward to Azumis room, and found Razan there. “You know what this is about?” Tyler asked.

Razan gave a tense grin. “Not much. But I am guessing that it is about CrossBlade, given what she said. But I’m not sure what she wants with me...”

Tyler nodded. “I was thinkin the same.”

Maira hurried to the table and plunked down in a seat. She immediately began eating, her appetite better than usual these last couple of days. She took a breath in between bites, wondering how much work she would be doing that day and if she would have time to search for more herbs.

Rolen didn’t even have time to react before Leo left. He just stared at the doorway. He was having trouble wrapping it around his head that he had just met one of the most powerful magic users, and that he had actually talked to him.

Azumi made her way up to her room, where she found Razan and Tyler. She smiled as she walked in and closed the door. "Hey Tyler, could you move my desk here to the center? I have to spread out some documents." She went to her drawer and pulled out a few sheets of paper she had written. She spread them out on the desk. "Since we are the handicapped team, I figured we could work on Amra's and Rolan's celebration." She pointed to one titled food. "I was thinking of either having tropical fruits, like mango and bananas, to make some fruit pie or something more classical like carrot cake or banana bread. Now we could add more stuff, like that newly invented...." She stopped to think of the name. "...fizza? Was it called? What do you guys think?" She looked around waiting for their ideas.

Samantha finished eating and looked up at the ceiling. "Should we... Fix that hole?" She looked at Maira. "I can use my wind to dust and sweep."