• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Tyler was still shaking. He shut his eyes. “All of you...............” He started. He winced. “All of you died..........I was there just to watch......I couldn’t do anything........and,and CrossBlade......” Tyler gritted his teeth. He shot off as fast as he could and flew away, and eventually hit the barrier wall.
“CROSSBLADE!!!!IM COMIN FOR YA! IM GONNA RIP YOU APART!!!” Tyler screamed as he constantly ran in to the barrier. A few minutes later, he dropped down in the forest near the guild. He sat in the wooded area, and cried.
Razan came up to the roof the moment Tyler shot off. “Darn. He’s fast.....” Razan said quietly. He limped over to the construction zone, and heard Leo.
“Why didn’t you say anything?” Razan said, and made some wispy motion with his hands, ending with them pointing at the sky. Soon, clouds rolled in, giving them some shade.
Razan climbed atop Flygon, attempting to search for Tyler. After twenty minutes of searching from the sky, there was no sign of him.

"Thank you Miss, but I am not hungry. Besides I do not think we have met. My name is Amra. It is nice to meet you." Amra smiled at the girl. She seemed like she would be one to get overly excited about things. Walking down to the basement Amra found the kittens. She held her hand out to them, hoping one would come to her.

Sarah's head snapped in the direction of Leo as he asked the question about the cow like creature. "Yeah she did do that, but wasn't the body taken? It would have to be a powerful dark element to be able to use their powers like they did. If they are able to move the bodies of three people right out from under someone's nose then they must be a dark element. Even though I do not have a strong connection to my element yet, I can still move between shadows."

Rolen nodded in appreciation of Annette’s work, and then followed Amra downstairs. He said hello to Fifi, and then began looking at the books that still remained in the basement. There were magic seals on some of these, so they would have to be careful. Perhaps he could unweave some of the warding spells, but he would have to be careful, so he wouldn’t get the books, or himself, hurt.

He started with one of the books he knew had a seal. It was a strong one, but it would be good practice. He began pulling the weave, figuring out the workings of it and starting to get an idea of the pattern. After a moment he began tentatively pulling on the weave, and set to work.

Azumi looked worried. "Just a nightmare. We are all okay, Crossblade isn't getting to us. Go in the necklace for a while. You need to rest."

Annette smiled. "Nice to meet you too!" She followed the two downstairs. She walked up to Amra, who had kittens rubbing against her hand and legs. "You can keep one if you want. Since we are to be in the same guild house..." She smiled at the though. "...They won't have to be separated. Unless Ms. Azumi lets me keep all of them. But I think that's asking to much already." She looked over at Rolan and saw him working on the books. "Oh right." She turned back to Amra. "Careful with the books, some have spells to lock them. Some are unable to be opened, some burn you, oh and one screams. Scared me half to death, it was just like AAAAHHHH! And I bolted upstairs afraid someone had broken in, and hid under my bed with Fifi for like an hour."

Leo showed the letter to Sarah. "Well this is a mission report from a guild named Royal Fighters, ranked B also, and they were wiped out, except for their healer, who got away. The healer says they were attacked by a sort of fire mage who's body was full of tattoos and called himself Diablo."

"Well seeing as they are still needing their mother, it would be better to have them stay with her. The kittens should not be seprated to early, but when they are ready to be rehomed I would love to have one." Amra smiled and pet each one on the head. She picked the meowth kitten up and rubbed it's head.

The rage could be seen on Sarah's face as she heard the name. The guy had trapped her in a vortex and the only way she was able to escape was through her pokemon. Dark tenderals started to crawl down her face from her eyes. It seemed like Sarah was pulling in the light from around her and extruded a black cloud around her. The guild house behind her could barely be seen. Her fist were clinched together and you could tell she wanted to punch something.

Tyler decided to go back. He did need to rest, but he wasn’t going to sleep. There was no way he could after that. As he was going back from the forest, he saw something odd. Sarah was- well, he didn’t know himself, by she looked angry. He zoomed over. “Sarah,” He said calmly, “everything is OK. He is dead. He is gone.”

Razan over to see Sarah from the roof. “WHAT THE HECK IS WITH YOU PEOPLE?!” He shouted. “Castform! Let’s try to dissipate the shadows! Sunny day!” Castform nodded, and changed into something resembling a sun. Hopefully this would break the shadows.

Annette smiled at Amra. "Great! One to go! I'm going to try and rub one off on Rolan. Anyways, I'm going for more crates. I'll bring some flavored water back, this man sells THE BEST mango flavored water ever!" She skipped out of the basement and out the building.

Leo looked worried and more when he saw Tyler and Razan. He looked at Tyler. "You should give her space and have your friend over there stop the sunlight, it's just annoying and won't help much."

Tyler frowned. Didn’t want his help eh? Fine.
Tyler flew off to Castform, grabbed it, and tree the handheld Pokémon at Razan, who on contact, fell over with a thunk.
“Happy?” Tyler said. “Now I will fly myself into the sun.” He sarcastically said. And went into the necklace.
Razan held his head from where Castform hit him. “Ok, I think something is wrong with him.”
He walked off to his room, and set down his weather Pokémon who was also stunned by the contact. “Guess were just going to have to get used to them.” He said to it.

Sarah's darkness started to take her over. When Tyler came up to her she wanted to rip him to shreds, until she heard his voice. Then she snapped out of her anger. The darkness snapped back into her like a rubber band. The tenderals started to receide from her face. Shaking her head to clear the cobwebs from her mind, was not the best idea because she now had a headache from the intense power usage.

Leo sighed in relief. "Woa, I was already thinking of having to explain to Azumi why I shot light at her Red Rose. Glad you're back to... You." He looked around. "Why don't you go take a break? Calm down some and then come back? Don't worry, I'll tell Azumi the news." He patted Sarah gently in the shoulder and went back to work.

Azumi left the guild house, on her way to buy some cloth for the capes they were making. Nana walked with her joyfully down the streets while Anakin followed behind them.

Tyler appeared next to Azumi. “Is this a new thing for Sarah?” He asked seriously. “Cause I’ve never seen it before.”
Then he perked up. “Hey! We’ve just entered town now! That means,” he flew up, “I can go to the library now! See ya!” He said not waiting for her answer.
Tyler flew as high as he could to avoid being seen. He was flying around until he saw that Annette was walking away from the library. He shrugged it off, and came into the library and saw Rolen Amra. “Greetings fellow Stormbreakers!” He said triumphantly. He looked around and saw that it was empty. “Uh, fellow Stormbreakers?” He said.
After a while he found his way into the basement, and thankfully, they were here. He sighed. “I thought you guys vanished...” Tyler muttered. He looked around to see what they were doing, and gasped when he saw what Rolen was. “Rolen, that’s the Soul Separating book!” He exclaimed. “Oh thank you thank you thank you!” He cried.

Razan didn’t have any material yet, so he decided to wait. Besides, he should have stopped walking a while ago, his leg needed to heal.

Rolen had been focusing intently, and he was pretty sure he had the seal almost broken when Tyler came into the basement and started exclaiming. He was thinking about the weave of the spell so hard he didn’t realize the implications of what Tyler was saying. He grumbled and returned to his work, trying to make sure that this weave got broken as effectively as possible while not damaging anything else.

"Yeah you are probably right in that regard. I just don't feel like myself right now. I think I will take you up on the offer of some rest. I will see you guys later." Sarah slowly walked up to the guild house and up to her room. Laying down she went into a frightful sleep. Tossing and turning she remembered the day she lost her parents. They were walking in the forest on that faithful day. When a man that looked like a boar with a red X on his left shoulder came out of no where and attacked them. Dad was a scout and hunter, Mom was a great apothecary fir the town. They oftentimes took Sarah into the forest with them. Well one day they were trapped in a fiery vortex not unlike the one that Sarah was trapped in not so long ago. Little black tenderals could be seen coming from the intense dream.

Phoenix was busy marking the boards to place the frame down into the hole that was made. Sass working by taking the boards that were cut down by the basemnet level. Phoenix also made sure to cut some board to hold up the top level.

Amra was startled out of her petting of the kitten when Tyler came in and started shouting. Standing up Amra walked up the bookshelf and spoke to Tyler. "Tyler let him concentrate. He can not loose focus or he can hurt himself or others. Trust me it is not a pretty site when a book retaliates back at the magic user, so please keep your voice down." Amra grabbed a cloth to see if that would help her to pull some of the books off the shelf. If this works then it would make things a lot faster.

Azumi looked confused. "What about Sarah?" But Tyler flew off. She sighed and continued to walk, downtown was further down, so he wouldn't be able to stay at the library long.

Annette shooed Tyler away with her hands. "Don't interrupt the mage breaking spells! You know how dangerous that is! What are you doing though? Did my new boss send you to help me?" She grinned, ready to make Tyler start working.

Samantha finished sweeping the floors, Maira didn't go get the brooms so she used her scythe and her wind to carefully put all the dust and grumble into the center.

As Azumi walked she greeted people she recognized and even congratulated a couple that were about to get married. She then noticed a black cloud forming in the sky.

"Help! The sitrus Berry farm is on fire!" A random stranger yelled as he ran down the street.

Azumi rushed to the scene, there were a few water mages already there helping. The entire farm of trees was on fire, the mages were sending water, but the flames were to strong. The owner was watching in horror as tears went down his face.

"Help! Downtown has began to burn also!" Another stranger came running and yelling.

Azumi began running towards downtown. Just like that person had yelled, the center of the city was in flames.

"There are people still in there!" One woman called out.

Azumi was about to rush when a man, wearing a blue mage hat, stopped her.
"Azumi Towers right? I'm a water mage, let me protect you. Using your magic and helping in there with one arm might be too rough, even for you."

Azumi smiled. "Yes, thank you, just stay behind me." She looked up. "You just had to wonder off didn't you Tyler?"
She ran inside along with the mage.

The Pidgeotto circled the guild house. Leo looked up and wiped his sweat. "Well, the Grand Court calls." He informed Phoenix he had to go and began to walk towards town. When he noticed the dark clouds emerging he began to run.

Azumi and the water mage managed to help a group of people trapped inside the flames. When they stepped out some people clapped for them. Two young men, one with a sword and one with an axe approached them.

"Hey, you need help?" The swordman asked.
"Of course they do! Look at her arm!" The axman responded.

Azumi cleaned her face with her hand. The swordman looked astonished. "Hey you're Azumi! I was one year below you in the academy. Man, you kicked my butt in that one tournament..."

"Sorry..." Azumi interrupted. "We can talk about it later. You two follow with the mage." She looked at the water mage. "Are you still good?"

The water mage nodded. "Yes, I've been preparing a water shield just in case."

The four ventured into the flames again.

“Yeah yeah, been there done that...and no, I just stopped by to see what you were doin. Bye!” He said and zoomed off. He was humming to himself until he saw.

He saw it all.

He didn’t care if anybody saw him any more. Azumi needed him. Or at least he thought that.

But he needed backup.

Tyler raced to the guild, but he reached the barrier a ways out side it. Darn, he though, but that wouldn’t stop him. It might not work, but he could try. “RAZAN GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW OR DOWNTOWNS GONNA BURN!!!!!!!!!” He yelled as loud as he could.

Razan suddenly heard someone yelling, and realizing it was Tyler, and he was with Azumi, limp ran outside to see him yelling about fire.

A few minutes later it was pouring down rain while Razan was riding atop Flygon. “I’m gonna go down and help ok?” Shouted Tyler. “Sure!” Yelled Razan above the wind.

Tyler races down town, and went straight into the burning building, and immediately saw Azumi. “Sorry I took so long!” He yelled. Tyler began to circle the building, and in a certain spot he found a family of three huddled together. “It’s ok, it’s ok. I am a nice ghosty and I’m gonna get you out of this.” He picked them all up, and flew straight into the roof, and made sure not to go through it the ghost way. Thanks to the fire, it was weaker, and he kicked right through it, and emerged from inside the blazing building. He flew them over to a couple of mages. “Take em’ and make sure they are in good health.”

He flew back to Azumi. “Got one family, but I don’t know how many of em’ there are. There could be lots more.”

Last edited:
"Good!" Azumi told Tyler, she stopped to cough. "Keep looking for survivors."

A bean of light shot to the sky and the rain disappeared, being replaced by harsh sunlight.

A random fire began in the city, the black clouds in the sky getting darker.

Annette burst into the library. "Fire fire fire!" She screamed as she ran down to the basement, Fifi followed nervously behind her. "Fire!" She yelled when she saw Rolan and Amra. "Two buildings just burst into flames a block from here! It's spreading! What do we do what do we??" She shook her hands nervously and Fifi ran to her Kittens and began taken them upstairs one by one.

Rolen had just finished undoing the magical ward on the book when Annette cane screaming into the library. He jumped, dropping the book, and then rushed upstairs and out the front door to see dark clouds of smoke filling the air. The heat in the air seemed to confirm Annette’s words, but Rolen made no move. There was nothing he could do against a fire. He looked around desperately, trying to think of a way he could help but finding none.

Amra had grabbed books with the cloth it had worked to her advantage. The wards had not effected her that much when she touched them. "Guys start taking the books off with the cloth you will still feel the effects but it will not be as bad as before. If we can grab these last few books we can move them to safety before the fire reaches here." Flare had followed Amra and Rolen into the city. Seeing the fire Flare ran up and started to absorb the fire into her. Starting with the fire that was close to the bookshop.

Sarah had an awful dream. Still in a dream like state, she climbed out of bed. A large black cloud could be seen around her. It seemed like light was being absorbed and transformed into darkness. Black tenderals could be seen coming from her eyes, which have become fully black white part and all.

Tyler nodded, and began to worry. If these people breathe in too much smoke, then they might die. “Okay, listen up! Don’t stay in here too much longer! Your gonna breathe in too much smoke and die! I can handle this, don't worry!” Tyler shouted over the roaring fire. He flew off and looked for more. He eventually found a couple, and he flew them out and brought them to the same place the other family was.

Razan was confused. Why had the rain stopped?! This had never happened before! He gritted his teeth. “Castform! We need to rain dance to the max and beyond!” He shouted to his Pokémon. The rain began to pour again.

CrossBlade woke up to the sound of screams. He grinned. Oh how so pathetic they were. Screaming for help when they can’t help themselves! What peasants! But wait, Fire? There was fire?! Even better! Let their bodies burn to skeletons and their organs to ashes! Burn!

Leo was running towards town and noticed Rolan. "Hey there!" He jogged over to him and smiled. "Um... Rulo right? What are you doing here?"

Azumi nodded to Tyler and began to head back when another beam of light shot to the skies and brought the sun back. Then man stepped in their way. His whole body was tattooed, resembling a skeleton, he had really short hair and wore white lose pants.
"You... You were the one who took my head." Diablo said angrily. "I'm going to burn yours!"

At the same time Diablo stepped in front of the Stormbreakers guild house. "Come out Stormbreakers!"

Meanwhile Diablo was approaching Annette's library and noticed Rolan. "You! The mage who striked me! You will burn!"

Leo gave Rolan a confused look. "Friend of yours?"

“Uhh... hi. My assignment for the day was to help at the library... so...”

Rolen looked back towards the library upon whose front steps he was standing, ignoring the fact that Leo had gotten his name totally wrong. He was about to continue speaking when Diablo came into sight. Rolen’s face was pale with fear as he saw the man who had given him his current wounds. He didn’t even respond to Leo before bolting off down the street, ignoring the sting in his side in the vain hope that he could avoid more pain of the same sort, or even death.

Amra was throwing books into crates, she wanted them out of the store as quick as possible. She was on the last book when she heard a noise come from up stairs. "Annette get these books and the other pokemon out of here. Use the back door. It will be a lot faster and you will not be seen as easily. Hurry! I am going to go and try see if I can help outside." Amra dropped the cloth and ran up the stairs and out into the street. Once there she saw the same mage from before, taking out a dagger she tossed it at the guy. She also answered Leo. "Nope not a friend this is the guy who has been setting fire to everywhere."

Sarah had heard the voice coming from outside. She walked slowly with a large evil looking smile on her face. Looking more and more unlike the calm and pleasant person who normally takes care of the guild. Coming face to face with the guy who had locked her into vortex of fire. Her smile grew even bigger and crazy looking. Somehow she had found a large axe that is taller then she was and looked to be way heavier then she could normally hold. Not saying a word she waited for the fire head to make the first move. Her head was tilted to the side.

Phoenix heard the commotion out in front of the guild and waited for the right time to sneak into the guild and up to roof to survey the situation. Seeing the guy from the mine, Phoenix bolted down to his room and pulled out a new device he had worked on the night he came to the guild. Taking the stairs two at a time he made it to the roof again, and waited for the right time to unleash his device on the guy.

Azumi looked at the swordman with her. ¨I need your sword.¨

¨Of course not! You have a broken arm, we should defend while you escape and get help.¨ He replied.

¨He is too dangerous! Please, give me the...¨ Azumi was about to argue but Diablo screamed.

¨I will burn you all!¨ Diablo yelled to the skies. His eyes began to glow in a golden orange as he fired powerful flames towards the group in front of him.

¨I got this!¨ The water mage yelled as he stepped up and summoned a water shield. A water barrier appeared, stopping the flames from reaching them. The water mage stood still as he focused on keeping the shield up.

Diablo took this as a challenge and increased his flames. The water mage began to sweat as he began to slowly lose the battle.
¨Get out of the way!¨ The mage yelled.

¨No! You will be burned when the shield breaks!¨ She turned to the swordman to ask for the sword again, but he and the axman ran around the water shield and rushed at Diablo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha tugged on Maira´s sleeve. ¨Someone is outside, should we go?¨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Diablo starred at Sarah. ¨Burn!¨ He yelled as he shot rapid fire balls towards her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Leo cracked his knuckles as he saw Diablo dodge the dagger Amra threw. ¨Thank you for the information, you might want to go after your friend who just ditched on the fight.¨ Leo told Amra and pointed in the direction Rolan went. ¨I have no wand, but I should be able to teach this guy a lesson.¨ He raised his hand and three magic missiles appeared around him. ¨Always prepared.¨

Diablo turned his attention from the fleeing Rolan to the light mage preparing to attack. He yelled as his eyes glowed and his body began covered in flames.

Maira shrugged as Sam directed her attention to the commotion outside.

“There’s not much I can do if there’s a fight, I’m only good after the fact. Assuming by the noises that it isn’t a mailman or something. Just let me know if someone gets hurt.”

Maira shook her head and returned to picking up stuff.

Rolen continued to run, just trying to get away.

Sarah had easily side stepped the fire balls. As each fireball was stepped around, the black cloud that was around Sarah, grew darker and darker. Bringing up the axe, which looked like someone of her size could not lift at all, and precisely avoiding the attacks, made it to the fire mage. The ever present smile was on her face, as she brought down the axe with some extreme speed. It looked like a shadow as it moved into through the air. A large black tenderal climbed up up the handle of the large battle axe and shapped itself into a large hook. If the hook touched the mage it would cause a lot of damage to the area touched and keep the guy in place.

Amra looked at the path that Rolen had ran, she knew that she would have to get him to safety. Right now that would probably be the forest until, she could find a better place. Running after Rolen, Amra avoided the other people running and kept on course to find her friend. Eventually Amra ran to where Rolen was, catching up, Amra spoke to try and calm the guy down a little bit. "Rolen we need to get to cover. It may not be much, but if we can get to the forest we can find a river that can help us stay safe and provide us with water to use. Remember that spell you were trying to use in the dessert? The one to create water, well you can use it to put ouf some of the fire on the edge of town. Come on this way."

Samantha shrugged. If Maira did not want to, she did not want to. It was less effort that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diablo scream as Sarah attacked. His body became covered in flames and he grew, taking the shape of the fiery Minotaur, he roared to the skies as he prepared for her to strike. He was ready for this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leo created a barrier around Annette´s library. Diablo continued to shoot fire balls at them, the attacks were getting bigger each second. ¨I just need the right timing to shot him down.¨ Leo said to himself.

Annatte was curled up with Fifi, Willy and the kittens, down in the basement, she was too afraid to move.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The axman and the swordman ran back behind the water shield, the flames were to intense and the street too small to attack Diablo.

¨I´m at my limit!¨ The water mage yelled.

Azumi was about to try and charge Diablo herself, regardless if she had a weapon or a broken arm, but the axman tackled her to the side. The water shield broke and enveloped the water mage in flames. Azumi watched from the side as the flames devoured him. He screamed for a second or two and then the flames stopped. The water mage was no longer there, instead, there was a burnt corpse, standing there with a horrified expression. The corpse fell to the floor as parts of it dissolved.

¨What the hell! What is this guy?¨ The swordman yelled as Diablo approached them

¨I am the ever spreading fire. Feel...my...Rage!¨ Diablo screamed as he turned into his Fire Minotaur form.

Azumi stood up painfully and watched as her enemy grew stronger. The swordman and axman trembled in the presence of Diablo and the sight of what was left of the water mage.

Rolen was startled at first when Amra caught up to him, but after a moment he began to calm down slightly. He request was reasonable, so he followed her where she led, but as he ran he panted his argument against her suggestion about his spell.

“Umm... Amra, (puff, puff,) I cant do that. The spell... (puff) the most I can do so far is... (puff puff) a mist, and that would just (puff) evaporate.”

Rolen could run fast if he needed to, but his endurance was terrible, and added to that was the smoke and the pain in his side, which was causing him to be very out of breath, and he began to fall behind. He stumbled along at a jog, gasping for breath as he tried to keep up.

Sarah laughed maniacally as she hit the guy with axe. Bringing the battle axe back behind her in the swing she rushed forward and began to attack ruthlessly. Not caring if she hit the guy or not. All she saw was rage at the fire, and wanting everything in her being to have this guy die. Sarah aimed her axe for the guys hand she wanted to chop him into smaller pieces.

Amra thought for a moment and noded her head she quickly led Rolen to the woods, she wanted them to be undercover. Once there they spotted Miss. Bramble and her kids. Amra was greatful that she had led the kids to safety so quick. Kneeling down Amra held out her arms and all of the kids rushed to her. She was glad to see them ok and out of harm's way. "I am glad you guys are ok. There is someone I want you to meet. This is my friend Rolen he works in the guild with me."

Wes had been flying for hours now, just enough time to regain his composure. When he had woken up laying naked on a table with a circle of monks standing around him chanting and using some magic to surround his body. The man who he assumed was the chief spoke to him and explained the current situation, though in his dazed state Wes only understood a few words, “Power.....Unbalance.....Body...Overwhelmed... Magic...Lost....Control...Comrpomise.” He blacked out again as they began to surge more energy into his body and chant.

When he awoke later he felt different...weaker. Not physically weaker by any means but something felt like it was missing. He had been redressed in his underclothes and began to walk around. He walked outside to a small fountain and noticed he was high up in a temple in the mountains. He lowered his hands to the fountain and splashed some water on his face as a refresher. After regaining composure he noted his reflection in the water, his eyes had lost their golden coloring and were now a dark brown that matched his hair. He began to panic a little, looking around for someone to explain what was happening.

Esa emerged from her room and could see her Wes hanging out by the fountain. She walked his way, “Hello.” She chimed happily. “Wha-What’s going on?” Wes stammered his question, not exactly sure what to think. Esa comforted her brother “Let's sit down, you have a lot to learn.” She lead him to a nearby bench and began to explain everything. “The amount of energy the spirit exposed you to basically caused your body to slowly explode on the inside. I flew you back to this temple, my home, where the monks worked to stabilize your energy but it was no good as the spirit inside you would not leave. In order to keep you alive we had no choice but to communicate with the spirit and reach a compromise. We had to drain you of all your magic and give it to the spirit, that’s why your eyes lost their color. Unfortunately, that still wasn’t enough to make your body able to sustain the spirit. Joltik was the one who saved you. He sacrificed his ability to evolve in order to host the remainder of the spirit that your body couldn’t sustain. Joltik now hosts the electric powers of the spirit while you host the physical and mental aspects of its abilities. The good news it that when the two of you activate it you will now still be present mentally and in control, it acts like a partnership now rather than you being possessed.”

Wes was taking time to process the bombshell that had just been dropped on him. “So your saying I lost my ability to fight without the spirit?” He asked his sister. “Well yes, but you also are able to summon it whenever you want, making you and Joltik stronger than before. You just will suffer the physical drawbacks every time you do it so just pick your battles carefully and you’ll be fine. Also maybe learn how to sword fight without counting on electricity to make you relevant.” Esa joked trying to lighten the heavy tone.

After talking for awhile and reaching the conclusion that Esa would not be returning to the guild, Wes decided it was time to head out. After all, the threat of organization X would not simply disappear. He equipped his gear, reunited with his Pokémon, and flew off towards the guild.

As he neared the guild he noticed smoke that was floating all the way up to his height. That’s odd Wes decided to fly down and check it out. What he saw was chaos, the town near the guild was on fire and scary looking fire minotaur appeared to be attacking everyone Ugh oh, I guess he must have gotten away after I passed out. His eye barley caught the sight of Azumi, she seemed to be in a bit of trouble and Wes sprung into action. Aerodactyl used rock tomb, creating a shield around the small group she was with a Wes jumped off and landed by her side. "Hey Chief." He gave his signature confident smile, trying to ease the high tension situation. "What do you need me to do?" If there was anything Wes learned from his beatdown at the mines it was that Azumi was a ridiculously strong leader that he should lend 100% of his strength to.

Rolen came in behind Amra, panting, and not noticing the children until they were all swarming around Amra. When Amra introduced him, he gave a little wave, and staggered over. Now that he knew there was immenent danger near, whether it be spreading fire or pyromaniac, he would need to prepare a spell. He gasped for a few seconds, and then closed his eyes as he began weaving his spell.

Diablo roared as his body began to grow. He allowed Sarah to attack him, not caring for wounds. As his body expanded, a loud laugh escaped from him. "I'm taking you all with me!" His body began to glow and grow even more.

-------------------------------

Samantha stopped and looked around. Bob looked nervous. Samantha grabbed Maira's hand. "Something is wrong."

Nana's eyes glowed as future sight activated. She teleported quickly to be near the guild house.
"Evacuate! Evacuate!" She send a message to everyone still in the guild house.

Samantha didn't think twice, she used her magic to move everyone she could out, including Stella and Pokemon. She didn't know where Phoenix and Sarah were. She moved Maira at last along with her to the backyard.

--------------------------------------

Azumi nodded as Wes joined her. "Thank you for coming back." She turned to the axman and swordman. "Give me the sword. Take the body and evacuate as soon as possible."

The two men nodded and did as they were told. The fire from Diablo began to crumble the stones protecting Azumi and Wes. Azumi bit her lip as she thought of a way out. She looked at the sword she now had and her broken arm.
"Listen Wes, I'm not prepared and my arm in this condition is worthless." She looked around. "I hate to say this, but we will need to evacuate."

The rocks were about to give. "Let's go into the side buildings, then sarround him, attack from behind and then have your Pokemon use his rocks again, giving us time to escape and some time for everyone to evacuate."

Laughing with the crazed cow man, Sarah aimed a large chop right through the neck. Out of the ground large black tenderal like hands begun to form and grab hold of Diablo. They would hold the man still as the axe began to glow with dark power. The darkness seemed to block any light created by the fire. It seems that Sarah was not affected by the fire as much as she normally would have.

Phoenix thought that Sarah had the situation under control for the moment and decided to get out of the guild to see if he could help the others if needed. Finding a spot that had a fairly good place to grab ahold, Phoenix expertly climbed down. Being a skilled acrobat it was not hard for him to do. He made his slowly around the building and into the forest with his pokemone, where he can keep watch and make sure nothing else were to go wrong.

Wes clenched his fist, angry that all he could do was stall. “You got it.” He replied to his leader. He jumped on Aerodactyl’s back and circled around the burning Minotaur, using the buildings as coverage. Jeez this sucks that I can’t just use my speed, I could’ve saved so many people. Still, flying on an Aerodactyl’s back would provide more than enough speed. “Rock Tomb.” Boulders fell and surrounded the beast. Aerodactyl roared, ready for his rematch.

Azumi rushed to a side building. She ran through it and then moved on to the next one, trying to avoid getting Diablo's attention. When she saw the stones fall, she ran out the building and towards the next street, a small plaza was there and more space would probably help them.

Diablo roared and exploded like a volcano. The stones shattered and flew all over the place, causing great damage. A big piece nearly hitting Azumi as she ran. A big cloud of smoke and ashes was left in Diablo's place.

Azumi stopped running when she reached the plaza and fell to her knees, coughing. Another Diablo stepped into the plaza across from her.

"You! You took my head! I will burn yours!" Diablo yelled.

----------------------------------------

Samantha noticed something odd in the air. "Stay...here." She told Maira.
She floated quickly over the backyard and through the guild house until she reached the front. She stopped and watched as Sarah's powers began to envelope the growing Diablo. She used her wind to stop Sarah from attacking and pulled her close.
"He... Is going to blow." She told Sarah. She noticed the state she was in, but she thought she could try it.

-------------------------------------------

Leo's missals shot down Diablo, who fell to his knees.
"You can't defeat me." Leo said with a cold look.
Diablo screamed in anger and turned into his Minotaur mode.
"You just don't give up huh." Leo said as he watched Diablo transform.

Annette had placed the Pokemon on a crate filled with books and was trying to push it out the back, but she was to weak.

Sarah was not phased by the wind slayer taking her away from her target. Her head turned completely around to the face the opposite way of Sam and towards the fire mage. The ever present smile grew as the darkness that she left behind began to envelope the miniature in darkness. This darkness was fused with memories of the pain and suffering that the mage had put his victims through. It would cause him not only emotional pain, but physical as well. If he can not handle the emotions then he will explode into dust before he can explode himself.

Amra looked around. She had told Annette to meet them there. Her and the pokemon were nowhere to be found. Looking up to Rolen she asked. "Rolen can you stay here with the kids and Miss. Bramble. I am going to go check up on the bookkeeper. I do not think she has made here yet and might be in trouble. I can move a bit more quickly alone." Just then Flare came into the forest. She heard her companion ask the mage to stay with the children and decided to help. With practiced ease Glare threw up a protective shield to keep harm from coming to those inside of it.

“Woah.” Wes couldn’t help but mutter to himself in awe after witnessing the power of the mage who just stood on equal footing. But upon closer examination he recognized the man, it was Leo of the Grand Court. Ugh oh thought Wes, he didn’t exactly have a good relationship with the Grand Court and had just barley escaped them a few times, never being able to stand up to any of them in combat. While Leo fought the Minotaur Wes and Aerodactyl swooped in a picked up Azumi, “What’s next?” He asked, awaiting an order.

Maira obediently stood outside, wondering why she had been whisked into the outdoors and told to stay. She shrugged as she laid herself on the ground, beggining to pluck at the fresh grass. She suddenly noticed the pillars of smoke rising high into the air, and sat up suddenly. Was there a fire in the town? Should she go check it out? No, she had been told to stay...

Rolen nodded, glad Amra suggested he stay there. He did not want to go back towards the fire shooting maniac who wanted to kill him. He would rather stay here and continue working on his spell.

Samantha watched as Diablo screamed in pain and exploded into dust. She waited there patiently to see what Sarah would do next.

---------------------------

Azumi signaled Wes to go back down. "There's another one." She pointed at the plaza and there was Diablo, turning into a Minotaur again. "Use the stones again maybe..." She stopped talking as she looked beyond Wes.

At the far end of the city, the king's castle could be seen. Approaching it was a giant Minotaur. There could be seen warriors flying around attacking it and mages trying to stop it, but the giant Diablo didn't seem to care.

"It's attacking the castle. It wants the king." Azumi told Wes. That explained why so many strong warriors and mages were not helping the people in town. "Take us down! We have to stop the fire from spreading and help people to safety."

---------------------------------

Leo was breathing heavily as he looked at Diablo's dead body. "Man, you really are something."
He walked in the library and saw Annette crying next to a crate.
"Hey, you okay? Are you hurt?" Leo asked her.

Annette wiped her tears away and put her glasses on. She looked up at Leo blushed. "Leo of the Grand Court!" She stood up and dusted her self. "Sorry I though I was going to die and I couldn't leave the books and my friends left and I panicked!"

Leo looked around. "We got six crates... All the books in them?"

Annette nodded and looked at Leo with bright eyes.

"Okay. I can help with three. Let's go and then we come back for the other three. You can't stay here." Leo whistled and his Lycanroc came in. "Use strength to move those two crates. I'll take this one." He looked at Annette if the fire spreads, run, you're more important than these books."

Annette blushed again. "I am? Oh ok! I'll help to scout!" She put the kittens in a box and Fifi. Willy followed her. She walked out the back door, Lycanroc pulled two crates using a rope and Leo pushed one himself.

Giggling Sarah turned her head around and looked into the girl's eyes. If Sam looked closly she could see the dream that Sarah was having as her eyes slowly closed. As her eyes closed Sarah collapsed into the arms of the wind element user. Soft little snores could be heard from her as she returned to a peaceful sleep.

Amra ran to the library and ran in the back door and to Leo and Annette. "I am so glad you two are ok. I came back once I had managed to get Rolen out of danger temporarily." Picking up one of the kittens, the same one as before, Amra held it in her arms and comforted the poor shaking pokemon. She had hoped to get there sooner, but she had a few things to look after first. "Also Leo, Miss. Bramble has the kids in the forest right now. They have found a stream to camp at. It should shield them from the fire a little bit anyway. Rolen is there to protect them incase anything happens. I can lead you guys there."

Leo smiled at Amra. "Sounds great. Is your friend okay? He looked freaked out." Leo spoke as he pushed the crate. "These fires are everywhere. I'm glad the kids are okay. Any idea where the others are?"

Annette walked next to Amra. She felt safer that way. "We need to hurry, there's three crates of books left and I don't want to lose any."

-----------------------------

Samantha used her wind to carry Sarah gently all the way across the property and to where Maira was. "She went berserk... Then passed out." She didn't mention anything else about what she saw, it was not her business to tell anyone else.