• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Maira nodded and finished the last couple of bites of her food.

“Yeah, we need to fix that... let’s fix it first and then dust afterwards, because we’ll probably knock down a lot of dust and stuff before we finish patching it... and then we’d have to clean up the dining room again, and the first cleaning would be wasted. So, how do we fix a hole in the roof? Maybe... start by patching up the roof itself, and then do the inside patching?”

She put her empty plate away and rejoined Sam. She honestly wasn’t sure how to go about this. As far as she knew, they didn’t have any materials to work with, and she had no experience in construction beyond assisting in setting up tents.

Razan and Tyler looked to each other, and then started laughing hysterically. Tyler held himself while Razan held his hand over his face. “We had NO idea that you were going to ask us something like THAT!” Tyler said through laughter.

After they calmed down, they started discussing their ideas. “You want like, tropical fruit? Well, what do they have back at the elven kingdom? Oog, that might not be a good idea because Amra ran away from home....” Tyler said.

Razan shrugged. “You have the wrong guy Ms.Towers. I got here just a while ago and I haven’t really got to know anybody except for Tyler who I had already known about earlier. I wish I could help, but- I’m not sure if I will have the right ideas for this celebration.” Razan said apologetically.

Tyler cocked his head. “Fizza? What exactly is that?” An idea came to Tyler’s mind. “Oh! I have a GREAT idea! You know how I made those daggers off of your Pokémon and you loved them? Well, what if we styled some of the food to look like or resemble their Pokémon, and the rest of the things can be all about them?”

Razan turned to the ghost. “You made daggers? But your a ghost!” He exclaimed.

“Aw come on. Just cause I’m a ghost doesn’t mean that I wasn’t alive before.” Tyler said back.

“Oooooh.” Razan said nodding. “I didn’t know this happened THAT recently.”

Samantha looked up and then back at Maira. "Let's... Go buy materials." She got up and began to walk out of the dinning room and guild house. She headed for downtown, where she hopped to find whatever they needed.

Azumi looked confused as the two laughed. "Well... I like the idea of the decorations, but not in the good. Razan, you don't really have a choice. You need to help the guild out somehow. We can get tropical fruits from the local market, its a little more expensive then regular, but much tastier. Also, I was thinking of some gifts. But I can't think of any..."

Razan held his hands up in defense. “Okay! Okay! I’ll go buy the fruit!” Razan said and limped out of the room.
Tyler watched as he walked out of the room. “Well, let’s see.....Rolen is a light mage. Light mages like-Wait-what do light mages do? I mean, the only thing I’ve ever made people were weapons and armor because that’s the only thing I’ve ever made.” He looked up. “But I’ll make the food!”

Maira followed Sam, skipping along cheerfully. She had temporarily forgotten there was work to be done, and was just enjoying the city in the morning. She smiled and waved as they passed people in the streets, bringing back many similar responses.

Rolen recovered his composure and turned to Amra.

“Are you ready to head over to the library? There’s still plenty of work to do.”

Phoenic made mental notes of the plans had wanted to change. Walking out with the plans, Phoenix set up a table where he placed the blueprints. He was making the changes that Azumi had wanted to make, when Leo spoke to him. Without looking up he answered. "The first thing that would need to be done, would be working on the basement area. We need that in place first before we can work on the top portion of the build. If we started from the first floor and worked down it could cause a bit of a problem with supporting the structure. Since we are starting from scratch it would be best to do it that way."

Sarah had walked out with Leo. She had changed into a more work friendly outfit. She had on black leather pants, a black tank top, and the same black boots. It is very rare for her to wear anything other then her normal clothes, but the outfit suited her. She was still hurting a little bit, but it was not as bad as Rolen's had been.

Amra smiled at Rolen. At the time of the meeting Amra had been thinking about the boys and girl in the orphanage. She had hoped to go see them again. She was snapped out of by Rolen's question. "Yeah I am ready to go. Sorry I have been a bit in my head lately. Ready whenever you are."

Azumi thought about what Tyler asked. "What if we made him a staff and a bow for Amra? I can help and with your Pokemon we should be able to." She seemed very excited about this. It was the first time they would do something like it.

Leo nodded to Phoenix. "You're the boss!" He said. He turned around and whistled. His Lycanroc came running to him. "We got to start digging! Just follow my lead and don't over do it." Leo grabbed a shovel and began digging, his Lycanroc barked and began doing it also.

Samantha smiled a bit walking along with Maira. They soon arrived to a shop that sold building materials. Samantha walked in and whispered to Maira. "We need... Wood and ... Glue? We should... Ask. No, you... Should ask."

Rolen stood up and beaconed for Amra to follow.

“I’ll lead the way. We should be dividing the books into different piles and then loading them into boxes.”

He began thinking of the piles of books they had left when they departed for home the night before. They had a lot of work ahead of them. Pleasant work, but it would likely get boring quickly.

Maira followed Sam into the shop, and then stepped up to the counter in accordance with her friend’s request.

“Excuse me, could you please help me? I would like to purchase some timber, and some adhesives.”

Tyler started to get into this project as well. “Oh! We can make the staff black to contrast with his cream robes, and we can get a beautiful blue gem to go onto the top! As for the bow, we can make it-“ he suddenly paused.
“You said we were going to talk about CrossBlade right? Or was that just a cover story? Because that’s actually something I wanted to talk about.”

Razan flew on Flygon over to the nearest market place he could find. He went up to one and purchased some rarer more, well, “exotic” ones. He carried them in a crate that were available, and rode on Flygon on the way back. He brought the crate to the kitchen and set them down. He went back to Azumis room to see Tyler question about CrossBlade. “Not to barge in or anything, but I got the fruit. Cost me a lot compared to others.”

Azumi looked up at Tyler. "Right, sorry. Regarding your uncle, he will be kept in jail. The king is the one to decide what will happen..." She looked at Tyler directly in the eyes. "...but I do need to tell you. Please, try to stay calm, but it's possible he will get the death penalty." She waited with a worried look for Tyler's reaction.

A man who was at the counter looked confused when he saw Maira. "Well sure ma'am we can surely help. How much of each? You building a doll house?"

"Phoenix I am read your blueprint back at the meeting hall, so I am going to go and get some supplies for the building. Leo I will be back." Sarah took off down the road. She walked with purpose and made it to the carpenter's shop. Walking up she noticed Sam and Maria. "Hey guys it is good see you. You guys must be here to patch up the roof over the dining hall. I am glad someone is getting to it." Sarah turned towards the man and spoke. "Hello I am here to pick up some supplies. I need concrete, wood, nails, window, and other things you would need to build a library. I am from the Stormbreakers guild and we are expanding.

Phoenix had put some finishing toches to the plans and worked out where everything would go. "Thanks Leo that will be a big help." Phoenix let out a loud whistle and his Mightyena came running from the forest. She had spent some time there to relax. "Hey Sass do you think you can help Leo and his pokemon in digging the basement level?" Sass excitedly nodded her head and ran towards the hole she jumped in and started to dig with the others.

"Sure that sounds kind of fun. It will be nice to see some of the titles that are on the books." Amra smiled at Rolen. With a thoughtful expression on her face she asked. "Hey Rolen? How do you feel about being a full member? It just seems so, I do not know unreal to me."

Maira smiled at the person behind the counter, and waved st Sarah as she joined them.

“Like my friend said, we’re patching up the roof. There’s a hole about yea big.”

She stuck her tongue out of the corner of her mouth and held out her arms to show the approximate size of the hole. She hoped this man could help her.

Amra had just touched on the spot Rolen had been brooding upon for the last day or so. He was silent for a moment as they walked down the street towards the library. When he finally spoke he sounded very tired.

“I... I don’t deserve it. You deserve it, don’t get me wrong, but I haven’t done anything to deserve this. And I’m just not ready. I thought of talking to Azumi about it... but...”

He continued to walk, looking at the ground. He was silent for a moment, and then looked back towards her and sighed.

“I just... I don’t think this is right.”

Leo waved at Phoenix. "Thank you!" He continued to dig along with Lycanroc an Mightyena.

The man recognized Sarah. "Anything for the Red Rose!" The man smiled. "I'll have the boys take this to your guild house, should we include the same for these ladies?" He pointed at Maira and Samantha.

Samantha had just glanced over at Sarah when she arrived. She then looked at the man asking the question. "Yes...please." she seemed annoyed.

The man smiled. "No problem! Red Rose if you could just write the amount here and sign the release." He had a paper to Sarah.

Samantha looked at Maira. "Let's go." She walked out of the shop.

Razan gritted his teeth and hit the desk. “And there is a very high chance that he will get away!” He turned to Azumi. “Every single time, he gets away! I was on countless forced missions with him, and almost NEVER gets hit! He ALWAYS gets away!” He shouted. He put his head in his hands for a few moments.
“Doublade escaped. I saw. They weren’t with him when we took him...” He said quietly.

Tyler snapped his head back. “What?! So your sayin that Doublade might free him?!” Tyler said back.

Razan weakly nodded his head. “They have to give him the death sentence. If they don’t, I’ll be there to make sure he will. I’ll exploit all of his crimes. He needs to DIE.”
He looked up to Azumi. “I’ll go to his trail and I will be a strong asset to the prosecution. I have to do whatever it takes.”

Sarah took the paper and wrote Red Rose in the tag line. She prefered not to use her real name with everyone, besides Red Rose had more power behind the name. "Thank you me and the team building the library will be behind the guild on the left.

Amra stopped Rolen by pulling his hand. Pulling him into a hug, Amra said. "I think you do deserve it." She stepped back and released him from the hug. Tugging on his wrist she pulled him over to the steps of a nearby shop. Sitting down she waited for him to do the same before she spoke. "I do not think that Azumi promoted you for being the best at what you do. Just because you are not the best fighter, or the best spellcaster, does not mean you do not have other qualities that she is looking for. You are kind, helpfull, and very trustworthy. Yeah you could learn a thing or two from someone about hand to hand combat, but that does not always mean anything. Sometimes you make it to where you are, by being who you are, and caring about others. You are a great guy, but I know how you feel. It just seems that we were only here for a few days and now we are in the big leagues. I kind of wish we had this break sooner."

Maira waved goodbye to the man behind the counter and then followed Sam back towards the guild.

Rolen stood still for a moment, stunned by his emotions. He began shaking slightly as she finished talking, and he continued to look at the ground. After a moment he spoke, and his voice was shaky as well.

“Do you... do you really mean that? Or are you just saying that to make me feel better or something?”

Azumi took a deep breath. "Calm down you two. Even if his Pokemon is loose, it can't do anything against the guards. It is heavily guarded. I just wanted to inform what is happening. We can't do nothing but just wait." She pointed at her documents. "Now, back to our mission. I was thinking instead of weapons, make capes for everyone. With a guild symbol, which we need to come up with. Rolan will get a white one and Amra a black one. Afterwards we can make some for the rest. What do you guys think?" She looked excited about her idea.

The man smiled as he took the signed paper. "We should be there in two hours tops!"

Samantha walked with Maira back to the guild house. Once they arrived she looked around the hall. "We could... Clean here?" She created a small twister that began going around the floor, dusting everything. She had no idea how to clean.

Razan sighed. At least he knew that there wasn’t a way that CrossBlade could escape.

Tyler nodded. “That sounds like a great idea! The symbol should be a thundercloud with a lightening bolt!” He said smiling with his hands in the air, picturing it. He floated back to the hall and saw Sam using a twister to clean. “Ah! No no no! That’s not how you clean! If you do that you will suck the dust in and then send it flying creating a bigger mess!” Tyler screeched. “But I have no time for you, I’m busy.” He said and flew off.

Buuuuuut...........Tyler still wanted to make that sick staff for Rolen. He flew off into the near wooded are and looked for big sticks. Once he found the perfect one, almost Rolens height, he brought it back to his room. He glanced back at his frozen corpse and shuddered. He slowly peeled out to look at the construction site, and saw Leo.
Tyler came up behind him, and dragged him off to the far side of the building where no one was saying, “come on buddy, need to talk to you for a sec.” Once he had him with him, he started to plead his case.

“I’m thinkin if makin this sick magical staff for Rolen, ya know, cause he’s not a raindrop anymore. I need a crtystal, and I need light magic, which you got. I think it would be very special to him if the greatest light mage in the kingdom made a staff for him. I think he just figured out that you were The Leo when you said it yourself in the meeting! I saw his face and he was like, Whaaaaaaa? OMG it’s him!” Tyler exclaimed. He put his hand on his shoulder. “I can do all of the dirty work, I just need you to preform the magic to seal the staff and the crystal together and give it a magical boost. I can’t do that, cause the only magic I know is dark magic.”

Tyler looked at him straight in the eye. “Please?”

Last edited:
Leo gave Tyler an odd look. "Well if you want to make a good staff, you can't use this." He took the wood and tossed it aside. "The better the wood, the better the staff. Some random sticks from the forest won't do. Now since he is a light mage, wood isn't the best option. You need something metallic, something that shines. That way, he can use the light bouncing off it in his spells. About the gem, if you just want it to look pretty, then get any gem. If you want it to boost his potential, then that's something else."

Azumi watched as Tyler flew away. "Ok... Well then Razan, do you know how to sew? Because making capes isn't something easy or fast."

Sarah walked back to building site to see that the basement level was dug out and ready to go. Walking up to Phoenix she said. "All of the supplies will be here in about two hours."

"Yeah I do believe that. You have become one of the people I feel I can be myself around. Constantly being forced to play the role of a spoiled princess is not me. I hate being thought of like that. I want more then being known as someone who is coldhearted." Amra had leaned over and put her hands together. Looking around she was glad to have this time to talk to Rolen.

Tyler listened and nodded. “Okay, I’ll get you later, but just be ready!”

Razan smiled. “Course I do! Who do you think made these things?” Razan said while referring to his cloak. He slicked back his blinding white hair. “I just need fabric or cloth, and I can get to work!”

Tyler flew off to his room, and started to make his staff. He made sure it was made off of the shiniest and lightest material.

Maira watched as the small tornado whipped up dust, and Tyler told Sam to stop. She had an idea, however.

“Sam, can you try and use it to get all the dust and stuff into a central location? Then drop the wind, and all the stuff will fall to the ground in the middle and we can sort through it and then sweep everything up!”

Rolen was still shaking slightly, focusing on holding back the tears he felt welling up in his eyes. Maybe Amra was right... maybe he did deserve this. And then he remembered Sam’s words to him about being incompetent and only being there because he was too stubborn to give it up. He wavered again, trying to sort on the storm of thoughts and emotions raging within him. He looked at Amra’s face, thinking about the last part of her speech.

“Th-that’s not how I see you at all.”

He tried to find more words, but was at a loss. He remembered that they were supposed to be at the library helping sort things by then, but he couldn’t make himself get up just then. He needed time... something he seemed to have a very hard time finding those last couple of days.

"Well like I said, here I can be myself. Away from all of the kingdom's eyes on me. Away from everyone wanting me to be one way. I heted it. Having to always act like I did not care." Amra looked down at her hands. Thinking about everything that she was forced to do, and then the last few days at the guild. "My mother is very controlling. She wants me to be the perfect princess like she was. She was against me learning to fight. She wanted me to be the helpless princess. I have not doubts that she would not have had it sit up to where I was kidnapped. I hate being seen as helpless. I want to be me without having to always get past my mother. That is why I came here to join a guild. I wanted to learn for myself about the world. I wanted to help others without having to do it in the middle of the night and be caught sneaking out of the castle. You know yesterday I went to the orphanage here in the city. It was fun the kids were loving the attention that they got. Growing up I never really got to be a child like they are. I admire that even beung without parents, they can still find ways to smile and be happy." Amra had a smile on her face as she started talking about the kids. It was something that she had felt strongly about.

Azumi looked through her closet. "Well we are going to need cloth then. I do not have enough for the capes..." She went to her drawer and got some coins. "I'll send Anakin." She wrote a note, and have the coins and note to Anakin. Anakin took off running. "Now..." She grabbed the cloth she had and sit it on the table. "Let's began by making the designs."

Samantha didn't understand Maira's instructions. She created a bigger twister, moving the dust and pieces of wood into it. The chandelier at the top was beginning to shake violently and some of the art work on the wall was about to be sucked into the twister. She looked at Maira. "More?"

Tyler came out of his room to see what they were doing. His eyes widened as he saw.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Tyler yelled over the wind. He tried to shoo away the twister, but only got sucked in, and to be spat out against the wall. Tyler flew away to his room. He kept working on the staff.

Razan got a pencil and started sketching out ideas. “So, are we going to have a symbol for the StormBreakers, or the members?” He asked curiously.

Rolen sat silently, just listening to Amra’s words. He felt slightly comforted, and he gave a very weak smile.

“Well...”

He paused for a moment, looking up at the sky and then back to the elf.

“So that’s where you were yesterday... how was it?”

Maira tried to signal for Sam to stop, since it was hard to hear over the whirling Wind. She was pushed back slightly, but continued to wave her arms frantically.

Amra smiled at Rolen's question. She was glad to have a friend who knew who she was, but still treated her the same as everyone else. "I loved it. They were a joy to watch. I spent the day with them. I read them one of my favorite books. You should have seen how they reacted to story. Maybe next time I go, I can drag you along to meet them." Nudging Rolen's shoulder playfully with her own, Amra had a genuine smile on her face for the first time in a long time for her. "Miss. Bramble is a great caregiver for the kids. She shows love to every single one. It is kind of hard to do that, when they are all great kids."

Samantha enjoyed throwing Tyler around. She turned to Maira to see if she had seen it, but noticed she was signaling to stop. Samantha looked confused as she stopped her wind, everything fell back to place, but the room looked worse then before. ¨Did I do it wrong?¨ She asked.

Leo dusted dirt off his clothes. ¨Well... a good morning workout! Look at the hole we made!¨ He looked proudly down at the hole. His Lycanroc barked. ¨Well... I did like one third of it, which if you ask me, going up against you and the Mightyena, it is really good.¨

The workers that were bringing the materials arrived. There two Machokes and a Hariyama carrying big piles of wood and cement. They dropped them in an orderly fashion and left. A man went over to Sarah. ¨Delivery for the Stormbreakers, if you could please make sure everything is here and sign. We also included an order for ´Pretty lady with the goth looking girl´. I was told they were with you.¨
The Pokemon came back with more materials and set them down.

Leo looked at Sarah. ¨Man... it´s a good thing we have the day off right?¨

Tyler shook his head making the staff while thinking about Sam. She could be interesting sometimes.
So far the staff was going great. It had a nice spiral near the top, and he was beginning to make a grip. He needed to move the staff out of the way; the grip was separate. He decided to use his dark magic, and lifted the staff. His hands grew purple, but then started to shake. Tyler looked down in fear. This had never happened before! The staff cluttered to the ground, and his glowing hands shone more violently. A surge of energy came out of his hands, a surge so powerful that it couldn’t be contained, and it shot Tyler off backwards .
He crashed through his door and hit the wall in the hallway with a heavy thud. The door was in splinters, parts so small that the door was beyond repair. The collision form the wall had knocked him out, and was laying in the very same hallway that Maria and Sam were cleaning.
Razan suddenly heard a crash out in the hallway, and was immediately alarmed. The last time he had heard a crash like that was when CrossBlade broke the door down. He threw open Azumis door, and found Tyler unconscious, and a messy hallway. “What just happened?” Razan fearfully asked.

“Hm... maybe I could tag along sometime... maybe even put on a little magic show...”

Rolen regretted saying the last words as soon as they were out of his mouth. He didn’t have that kind of skill... sure, he could probably do some light refraction, and maybe a small spell, but there wasn’t very much he could do that would impress people... and then an idea popped into his head. The Create or Destroy Water spell... I made a mist with that, but I could make a rainbow if I refract the light off it! Maybe I can do something...

He gained a bit of confidence with this thought, although it was diminished as he remembered that even a fountain on a sunny day could make a rainbow. He put his chin on his hands, and sighed. They really did need to get to the library and start working... but he still couldn’t bring himself to get going.

Maira rubbed her ears and then walked over to Sam. She tried to explain what she had meant.

“It wasn’t exactly wrong, but... well, I was suggesting you use the wind to push all the dust into the center of the room... but now...”

Maira was about to continue when the ghostly form of Tyler came crashing through the wall. She saw Razan rush in at the sound of the crash, but she went over to check on the ghost before replying.

“I don’t know! He just came crashing through... I can’t really do anything to help him, he’s kinda incorporeal...”

Sarah took the pad with the papers and signed with her alias. Handing the pad back to the guy, she turned to where they were dropping off the materials. Nodding her head as all of what she ordered was there. Glad she did not have to put the fear into the shop owner, was a good thing. "Thank you I will let them know that their order is here." Turning towards Leo as he said something, she took the time to answer him. "What day off? There is always something to be done around the guild. If it is not one thing it is another. We should get the frame ready for the floor and also the beams in place for when we start pouring the concrete."

Amra smiled wider as Rolen suggested him going with her next time. "That would be great. I would love the company and the kids will love having you there as well." Looking over to Rolen, she saw his face change to indecisiveness. "You know, kids don't care if you can do flashy things. They only care about the love you show them. Being there for them is a lot better then seeing a cool show. Besides maybe we can work together and come up with something to wow them. Though I doubt it will be that hard to do."

Rolen smiled, encouraged by his friend’s words.

“Thank you, Amra. Maybe we can find something in the books at the library. Actually, we should probably head that way, we need to get to work.”

He wiped his face on his sleeve and then stood up. They really did need to get to work, this had been their assignment for the day and a good amount of time had passed. Annette was probably wondering where they were.

Leo smiled at Sarah. "Any day that our life's aren't in danger should be considered a holiday." He and his Lycanroc began moving the materials and setting up the basement floor.

Azumi walked out of the room and looked at Tyler. "Oh no... Even as a ghost he blows himself up? Tyler get in the necklace to rest." She then looked around and saw the mess. "Well I'm glad Maira and Sam seem to have things under control..."

Samantha began creating winds, pushing everything slowly to the center. She cared little about Tyler, so the fact that he was hurt didn't get her attention. She continued to focus on her sweeping, it seemed to be going smoother then before. There was still dust in the air though.

Tyler was drifting. He was in the wind, over countless fields of grass and flowers. He strolled through them, seeing Pokémon pass by, happy as can be. He ran through the tall grass, the bright green grass. Voices were coming to his head, but he ignored them. He was having the time of his life. He laughed and everything became very blurry. Then everything was black. He was still under. The voices came again, this time louder, and from someone familiar, but he couldn’t tell who. He went under again, and tried to push through, but couldn’t.

Razan sat beside Tyler. “Azumi, he’s unconscious.....I didn’t even think that was possible.....” Razan looked all over for the cause of the explosion, and then spotted Tyler’s hands. They were a dim purple, and was fading slowly. “Um, is this normal for him?” He said pointing at his hands. Razan stood up and stepped over the shredded the door into Tyler’s room. He looked over it, and then jumped back upon seeing the corpse. “Oh, how lovely.....” he said, still a bit jumpy. He continued to search the room, and found a metal staff, and a fairly large one at that. “Tyler said something about a staff for Rolen.....” he calmly said, and then hid it; the ghost probably didn’t want anyone to see it. He went out back to Tyler, who was still unconscious. “Do we just leave him here?” He asked Maira.

"Spoken like someone who has not been on the run since they were 11. Trust me I know what is a break, and I will say this is one compared to then." Sarah started to take and mark some of the wood to the right length and then pass the boards to be cut.

"Yeah we better." Amra stood up and pulled Rolen up with her. Pulling him into a hug, she said. "Thank you for being a good friend."

Maira looked up when Razan returned and asked if they should leave him there.

“I don’t think we have a choice... again, Incorporeal. Oh, good job Sam! That’s a lot better. I’ll start getting this swept up, I just need a broom...”

Rolen returned the hug.

“Thank you, too. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without you these last few days...”

Once they broke the hug, he began walking down the street, continuing their previous route towards the library. He felt much, much better, although his side still stung a bit. His heart felt lighter, and he smiled.

"I... I don't know what is normal anymore." Azumi said as she looked at Tyler. "We can't do anything medical on a ghost. We usually just wait and he gets better."

Samantha smiled at Maira. "We can use Bob." She pointed at Bob, who was in the corner eating a berry. "If not, I think the brooms are outside."

The darkness faded, and now he was in the guild. It was a party of sorts, but he couldn’t tell who for. Everyone was happy as can be. Eating cake, opening presents, having the time of their life. The room darkened. The door slowly creaked open, revealing a shadowy figure. The figure stepped out, and it was CrossBlade.
Then came the massacre. He stepped in, welding his Doublade, first was Amra, who he stabbed. He went straight for Phoenix, stabbed again. Then the others, Rolen, Annette, Sarah, Leo, Sam, and everyone else.
Except for Azumi; she was the last.
Tyler was being held against his own will, kept prisoner of this nightmare. He watched as Azumi fell to the ground. “NOOOOOOO!!!” Tyler screamed. But it was too late. CrossBlade turned around to face him, and threw his Duoblades.
Back in the guild, Tyler woke up.

His eyes were wide, he was sweating all over. He shot up at blinding speed to the roof, and levitated there. He held his sides while he tried to breathe normally. He shook badly.

Razan watched as he shot up from the ground with blinding speed. He had not expected him to just shoot up like that. He suddenly became very worried for the ghost. He didn’t know him for that long, and he could tell this wasn’t normal...

Amra walked beside Rolen as they made their way to the library. It was not hard to find, as it was only a few blocks away from the orphanage where she was yesterday. Maybe she can find a book to read to them. It would be a treat for both parties. Amra loved to find a good book and spend hours reading. Knocking on the door, Amra waited for the girl to open up the shop.

Azumi stepped back as Tyler flew up. She stepped up in front of him she looked up at the ghost. "Tyler. It's me. Try to calm down and come down. Looks like you had some nightmare. What were you doing in there?"

Annette opened the door, her hair was a mess and she didn't have her glasses on. She yawned as she looked at Amra and then at Rolan. "Morning! You two are late. But don't worry, I stayed up all night working on it..." She opened the door more so they could go inside. "...I was too excited to sleep anyways."
The bookshelves were completely empty and there were 10 crates filled with books.
"By genre and in alphabetical order!" She sang the last part. "The basement books are still there, but this room has been completely packed. I asked a shop owner for his crates and he sold them to me very cheap."
Fifi and the Meowth with the blue ribbon walked in. Annette placed her hands to her hips. "Fifi and Willy! Where have you two been? I had to feed your babies myself! Go take care of them!" She scolded the two Pokemon. The two cat like Pokemon took of running into the basement.
Annette looked back at Amra and Rolan. "Sorry about that, anyways, you two want some tea? Or coffee? I also got some biscuits." She smiled as she waited for an answer.

Leo wiped his sweat as he looked up at the sky. "We could use some clouds today, just no rain or the construction could be ruined."
Just then a Pidgeotto flew in, carrying a letter and handed I over to Leo.
"Thank!" Leo said as the bird Pokemon flew away. "Now let's see..." He opened up the envelope and began reading the paper inside it. "That's odd..." Leo had a serious look on his face. "Hey Red Rose!" He called out without looking away from the letter. "Didn't Azumi cut the head off, of that one fire guy? Tattoos all over his body, turned into this fire cow thing...?"