• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

CrossBlade smirked. He was getting annoyed by all of these Stormbreakers. The elf one planned an attack, but a Doublade that was still in the sheath blocked the attack. He spun around,”You want her? CATCH!” And threw her at the Rapidash. If she hit the protect, she would probably die from the force of slamming into the shield. He took both Doublade out, and ran to the Stormbreakeara guild. However, two of Tyler’s pesky Pokémon were in the way. He sent Haxorus after them, knowing he could take on both of them. He ran and broke down the door with his shoulder, creating an audible crash.
Tyler perked up. “Already?!” He said startled. “Zumi we gotta get you somewhere else! Your in no condition to fight!”
Razan suddenly herd action going around the block. Was it an Organization X member?
He ran up the two story building shouting, “I’ll be back!” as he went. He got to the roof, and jumped off, landing on Flygon in midair. They flew to the scene, and discovered CrossBlade. “He doesn’t know when to give up......” He said quietly. He opened the lid to Castfoems box. “Buddy, use sunny day. We need Tyler’s Blazikens flamethrower.” Castform did as his master said. A harsh sunlight came upon the town, and gave Jerry a fire boost.

Last edited:
Leo watched as Amra rode off. "Well we just spent the day with and elf warrior princess. Not bad." He continue to walk the Bandit the rest of the way.

Harold looked at all the items Sarah mentioned. They all seemed normal, some wedding things and other common stuff you find in a room. "Wait..." He pointed at a ring. "I've never seen that one before."

Annette's eyes let out a few tears. "Really?! You would do all of that?" She hugged Rolan and Phoenix. "You two are the best! The library is now named StormReaders! Oh it's going to be wonderful with customers...." She let go of them and looked excited. "I gotta clean and light this place up so the books here can be read! Oh so much work! Thank you thank you thank you!" She hugged them again and ran upstairs. She began putting books back in their shelf and cleaning.

"I'm not running away from my guild house." Azumi said angrily. She walked over to her closet and took out some boots very similar to Sarah's. She changed them, while complaining about her arm, and then got a light sword. "I cut off Wrecker's finger, Diablo's head and now I'm adding Crossblade to my collection." She made sure her broken arm was well adjusted and stepped out of her room. She stood on the balcony of the second floor, looking down to Crossblade who was in the guild hall.
"You're a very desperate man to have come here today." She readied sword. "No Stormbreaker will ever fall to scum like you."
Anakin arrived and stood by her side. Nana teleported behind Azumi, her innocent and playful look gone and replaced for a serious one.

Rolen nodded in approval. He had been going to make a similar offer himself, but he hadn’t figured out a way to word it before Phoenix jumped in. He agreed with the plan, and then walked back upstairs. He was feeling very happy, as there was now a place he could look for obscure knowledge.

Maira nodded in agreement.

“Yes, let’s go tell him and then head back to the guild. I’m getting hungry for lunch... oh yeah, I need to ask the man if I can have a few berries!”

Maira walked up to the door and knocked. While she was waiting she began wording her report.

CrossBlade smirked at her. “Hey, says the one who is injured. You may have cut down my team members, quite literally, but you still have me. The toughest one yet.”
Tyler looked down on CrossBlade. The pulsing began, and got worse. The head splitting pain rang in his head. Tyler clenched his teeth. “Zumi’, the pain.....argh....” He started, but a voice came to his head. “Give in to the darkness..........”it slowly said.
“NOOOOO!!!” Tyler screamed. He held his head, and CrossBlade looked up at him and grinned. “It’s working.....” He said.
Tyler’s arm was beginning to tint a purplish color. Tyler cries got louder and louder.
CrossBlade took this chance and threw a Duoblade at Azumi, straight for her injured arm.
Razan was slowly coming to the guild, and saw CrossBlade barge in. Razan came down behind him, and told Castform to aim a weather ball at the Duoblade in his hand, but was then hit by a dragon pulse made by Haxorus. He flew out in front of CrossBlade and tumbled to the ground. “Traitor!” CrossBlade yelled, and threw Doublade at him, which hit him in the leg. Razan cried out in pain.

“Heh, you think I’m desperate eh? Look at the two members I have just immobilized?¨ CrossBlade said to her.

"Do you mind if I keep it so I can ask around to see if I can find who it might belong to. It might be important to finding Jessica. Thank you for your help." Sarah was glad to have helped calm the man. She was also glad to have found a lead in the case. With Razan going off on a tangent she would let Azumi know what she thought about the guy when she got back, for now she would do the mission on her own.

Flare seeing the girl, let down the shield and gently caught the girl before she could fall. "You are ok. I will be back. Do you think you can go alert some of the city guard that a man is at the Stormbreakers guild and they might need some help." The girl rushed off and done as she was asked. Amra jumped on Rapidash and rushed after Crossblade. She made it there as he threw the sword at the mage guy. She will not stand for this. Flare saw what happened and sent a flamethrower right at the big guy. Being a Rapidash, Flare was much faster then most. Amra had her bow out and shot an arrow right at Crossblade. She would not let this guy get away from her again.

Phoenix returned the hug. He was glad to help. "When I come back to tell you of the payment and bring it back here, I will install the device I am going to build for you. It will protect you from the run of the mill burgler. Now on to the payment for the book." Going through his back he pulled out a small bundle of coins. It was more then enough for the book and then some.

CrossBlade felt the heat of the flamethrower coming in close. He grabbed Razans Castform that was on the ground from the impact, and held it up to the fiery attack. As he thought, it made a wide protect to block the fire. He dropped Castform, but the arrow grazed his arm.
¨Princess of the Elf Kingdom.....¨ He said as he turned to her, ¨You will die!¨ He shouted.
He threw both Duoblade at Amra in a furious rage.
Meanwhile, Tyler was having problems of his own. His right arm had turned a deep dark purple. ¨Azumi.......¨Tyler said, ¨Im not sure how much longer......I can hold this............¨ Then his arm lashed out uncontrollably at Azumi. He tried to hold it back, but the darkness was too strong, and before he knew it, he had his hand around around her throat. Tears came to Tylers eyes. ¨Its not me..........¨ Tyler weakly said.

The farmer opened his door. "Hey it's the guild people. Solve the mystery yet?" He adjusted his overalls as he spoke.

Samantha yawned and whispered to Maira. "I'll wait by the entrance." And walked away to wait for her.

"Yes sir!" Annette answered to Phoenix and her eyes widen when she saw the coins. "Oh this is so amazing. Please please please please let me know anything you find out about that book." She handed over the key.

Azumi dodged the incoming blade by moving to the side. Her anger rose when she saw Razan get hurt. But before she could react, Tyler happened. She gasped as he grabbed her throat. "The necklace." She said weakly. The necklace around her neck, like the coin, burned the ghostly hand. Azumi freed herself. "Hold on Tyler!"
She looked at the guild hall and saw that Amra had arrived. She ran down the stairs until she reached the guild hall. Anakin jumped downwards and rushed at the doulblades with bone rush. Azumi ran towards Crossblade, getting her sword ready to strike.

Maira smiled at the man, and began to explain.

“Yes, sir! It was a pair of Skarmory who had msde a nest in one of the trees. Sam scared them off and they took the egg with them, so I doubt you’ll see them again. If they come back, just let us know!”

Rolen smiled at Annette, handing over a few coins as well. He wanted to pitch in, mostly because that was the right thing to do and also partly because he wanted some share in the book. He didn’t want Phoenix hogging it the whole time. He took one last look around the library, hoping to come back soon.

“It was nice meeting you, Annette. I hope to see you, and Fifi and the kittens, soon. I hope to come by here often, you have quite the library. Not to mention the ones in the cellar, some of those looked like they had pretty strong magical locks... however, I want to get back to the guild and report to Azumi. So see you soon!”

Rolen waved goodbye and walked out of the library. He blinked a bit as he stepped into the sunlight and then strolled back towards the guild. He was still a bit awkward because of his burn, but his spirits were high. They had completed a mission successfully, gotten an interesting book, discovered a secret basement, and made a new friend. Pretty good for one day.

"You are just mighty great!" The farmer laughed loudly. "Why my berries mustn't be that bad for them Skamorys to nest there. Here ya go!" He gave Maira a pouch with silver coins. "Plus, take some berries that are on the floor. Those are the big juicy ones." He laughed again.

Annette and Fifi watched as they left and waved good bye. "Okay Fifi! Let's get to work! Grand opening of the StormReaders! Ooooh gives me the chills thinking about it! So exciting!"

Harold got up and bowed. "Yes! Ask anyone take anything just please find her!" He stood straight again. "I'm 100% at your service!"

Phoenix walked along side of Rolen he had put the key and book in his bag for safe keeping. "Whenever you want to read the book just let me know. I mostly bought because they needed the money. Though I am very intrigued by the key lock. I want to see how it works and see if there is a way to replicate it on something other then a book."

"I would love to see you try Blade. Why don't we put you in a little timeout." Amra was still on Flare. Flare opened her mouth and sent a fire spin right at Crossblade. If it hits it will burn and trap him in a vortex of fire and keep him place.

Sarah looked at the man. "Why don't you go and relax and let me handle this." Pulling out a thing of tea from her bag. It would be enough for the entire group that is in the living room. "This is a special blend of mine. It will help you relax and calm. You want Jessica to come back to someone who is calm and ready to comfort her incase anything bad had happened. It will be ok. I will not let anything happen to her. Thank you so much for the help you have given me."

“Oh! Thanks so much!”

Maira accepted the money gratefully, and bowed in thanks before heading for the exit. She stopped and picked up a few berries on the way. Once she reached the exit, she kept on walking.

“Come on! Let’s go!”

Rolen strolled along, looking around the streets of the city as they passed through. He nodded to Phoenix as a sign he had heard, but didn’t respond. He was somewhat interested in the lock as well, and about the whole book in general, but right now his thought were elsewhere.

CrossBlade smirked. “Blade eh? Is that a nickname?” He said. Now there were three attacks coming at him. These people wanted him out. Haxorus came in, and shot a blast at Lucario, the blast being Hyper Beam. “Swords Dance Duoblade!” CrossBlade shouted, and Doublade did a furiously fast dance in a way to blow wind, and blew the fire spin away. He then charged at Azumi, but then suddenly jumped up on a table and threw a chair at her.
Tyler couldn’t keep the dark side out. After a long period of pain, he became fully purple, and eyes glowing red. “Oh Azumi....” Tyler’s dark side creepily said. He charged at her and threw a kick at her chest. He grinned. Using up her energy.....Tyler thought.

Azumi fell to the floor and cried out in pain. She closed her eyes as the chair was flying towards her, but a brown blur destroyed it. Azumi opened her eyes and saw a Lycanroc standing in front of her.

"Sorry I took so long..." Leo said as he stepped into the guild house. "I didn't know we were going to have guest." There was a strong white aura around his body. He aimed his staff at Crossblade. "Good thing I prepared this beforehand." He looked at Amra. "My turn to show off!"

A white cross appeared under Crossblade, leaving him unable to move. Leo began to move his hands and then aimed his staff at the sky. "Holy Strike!" He yelled, with a voice tone much deeper then his regular voice. A white thunder bolt fell upon Crossblade and knocked him out. Leo sighed happily. "Uff! Been saving that since I went for you all at the desert."

Leo walked over to the knocked out Crossblade. "Had the Grand Court ready to storm you. But, I called dibs." He grabbed him by his clothing and dragged him away.

Anakin had used detect to avoid the hyper beam and smashed an ice punch into Haxarous. Then Nana finished him with a moonblast.

Azumi's breathing calmed down. Tyler should be back to normal soon.

Leo stopped at the guild door. "You guys are incredible, that's a message from the king to you all. I'll be back!" Leo smiled warmly and left with Crossblade. Soldiers rushed in and took the Pokemon Crossblade left behind.

Azumi remained on the floor.

Haxorus fell down with a heavy thump. CrossBlade did the same. However, as he was dragged of, Doublade snuck out, and went out of the building unnoticed.
Tylers body flashed white and purple as he was trying to get rid of the darkness inside. Tyler screamed, and then turned fully white. He fell to the ground face first.
Razan weakly stood up, but then fell back down due to the stab wound in his leg. He tried not yell out, and to only to hold it inside. “Hey.....is the.....healer back?” He weakly asked whoever. “Cause I’m pretty sure that need to be healed.........” He tried to stand up again, but then fell.
Flygon came beside and put him on his back. “Thanks buddy....” He said to his Pokémon.

As Rolen walked, he felt his bag get suddenly lighter. He looked around and then opened the bag. Faze was gone. He had probably just teleported to the guild, since it wasn’t that much farther now, but there was always a chance he had gone elsewhere.

Faze popped into the guild hall, surveyed the damage, and then looked straight at Nana.

Maira continued to stroll along, sometimes babbling to Sam, and as usual, keeping an eye out for herbs. Her bag was lighter than when she had first met the guild. She had been using a good bit of her herb supply, and she probably needed to restock soon. Perhaps she could ask Azumi if she could go out into the woods and restock tomorrow morning.

"Yes!" Harold said enthusiastically. "Tea and biscuits! When she comes back we will be here to support her." He walked out of the room giving everyone orders and cheering them up.

Azumi saw Tyler's color go back to normal, she felt a small relief. Anakin helped her get up and she made her way to Razan. She began applying her water healing to his wound. "This should help while Maira returns."

Nana looked at Faze and transfered the images of what just happened to his mind. She then offered him a cookie.

Samantha couldn't help but to smile as Maira's personality seem to effect her mood a little. Bob even rode on the shoulder closer to Maira, so she could listen to her. Up ahead the guild could be seen and what looked like Rolan and Phoenix walking ahead.

Faze nodded, and accepted the cookie. It was over now, and he would let Rolen get here in his own time. He still had a feeling Rolen wouldn’t be happy about this.

Rolen finally got within sight of the guild... to see the door broken down, and scorch marks and other signs of battle around the area.

“This isn’t good. Come on, Phoenix, let’s go!”

He sprinted forward, ignoring the stinging in his side. He stopped outside the door, peering around to see what was going on. Things seemed to be in shambles, but apparently the fighting was over. He made his way inside, going over to Azumi who was bent over the Mage they had fought the day before.

“What happened?”

Maira also saw the others up ahead, but didn’t move faster until she saw Rolen dart forward. Then she hurried up the pace, wondering what could be making him run even though it would make his side hurt.

“Thanks...” Razan said as she began to heal him. He rested his head back. “Well, at least we caught em’ what are we gonna do with him? Turn him in?”

Tyler weakly got up holding the arm that was the start of the purple transformation. “Zumi, I’m gonn go back.....” he said, then put his finger on the necklace, and vanished.

Phoenix saw what was going it looked liked like the guild was attacked while everyone was gone. Walking up to Azumi, he spoke up to get her attention. "Azumi know you might be busy, but I wanted to update you on a few things that have happened with our mission."

Amra jumped down and looked at Crossblade, she hoped the man would stay where he was put. She was really starting to not like the guy. Next time she will not go easy on him at all. Guiding Flare over to the stable, Amra took the time to cool off and brush her fur. Doing this for Flare calmed her down and gave her time to think.

Sarah smiled at the guy, glad she could give them hope. Looking around one last time before walking to the address of the best friend that Harold had mentioned she knocked on the door and waited for them to answer the door. Seeing that her partner left the mission, she was now running solo.

Azumi stopped her healing. "Sorry it's not as effective with one hand. But at least it won't get infected." She told Razan.
Azumi got up to receive Rolan and Phoenix. "Crossblade happened. But it was taken care of. So, how was your mission?"

Samantha groaned as she saw Maira pick up her pace. "I'll... Catch up." She continued to walk slowly.

A tall tanned man with long black hair opened the door for Sarah. "Yes?" He asked with an angry look. He clearly didn't like the unexpected visit.

"Ok so we found the missing book. It turns out that the book was taken by the girls Skitty. It turns out that the FiFi wanted to build a nest for her kittens. Well the girl was struggling and I had made a tentative deal with her. You see she runs a book store. Well depending one what you say I had asked if some of us can use the books in her store for a monthly fee. I noticed that we did not have a library and thought that this might be a good solution for that and also help someone who needed it." Phoenix hoped that Azumi would not be mad that he had made a deal like that without talking it over with her first.

Sarah looked to the man and begun to speak. "Well I am from the Stormbreakers guild. I have been sent to find Jessica. Her husband to be has been worried as had the rest of the family. I was wondering if you had anything to add. I am sorry to bother at your home like this."

Tyler appeared in front of Phoenix. “Library? Like ligit magical library? And books that might say how to reverse the state I’m in and get me back? Oh, The was a little to much.”
Razan painfully stood up. “Yeah, I’m gonna go... Sarah might need me.....” He Leander against Flygon and stumbled out the door with him.
( gasp! How to train your dragon scene?!)

Azumi looked a interested in what Phoenix told her. "Well I think it's really lovely what you did. Where is this library? I'm out of action, might as well go with Tyler to read sometimes." She noticed Razan limping. "Razan your off the mission. Stay and heal."

The man looked at Sarah confused. "Never heard of her." He closed the door. A few moments later a noise was heard and from behind the house, the man was seen flying away on a Fearow and carrying a woman.

Rolen stared around at the scene of the fight. He felt the pain coming back into his side as his elation faded and the slight adrenaline wore off. He shook his head sadly, feeling angry that CrossBlade kept attacking them, even at their own guild.

Maira hustled into the building, and surveyed the damage. She saw that Razan was limping, and immediately went to check on him.

“Hey, you okay? Lemme take a look at that.”

Faze yawned and then teleported to Rolen’s bedroom. He sprawled out across the pillow, asleep.

Sarah was not going let this slide. She followed as close as she could behind the guy. Using all of her energy to get there. Shadows helped move her along as she was able to use them to get from on place to next much faster.

Phoenix smiled at Azumi. "It is at this address. If you want to I can make arrangements for the guild to use the books. I am also working on a device to protect her store and let her know who has shown up. It will probably take me the rest of the day to make and test the device."

Azumi took the address from Phoenix. "Well then I can't wait. I feel useless here. Do what you need to." She looked over at Rolan and saw him looking stressed out. "Hey Rolan, can I assign you the mission of going with me to this new Library? I want to see it and try and clean my head with some books. You can reject it if you're busy."

Samantha arrived to the guild property. She walked over to Amra and Flare. "Hey... Are you okay? What... Happened?"

The woman being held by the Fearow was wearing a wedding dress. She had short brown hair and black glasses. She began struggling, causing the Fearow to lose balance. The man could be seen screaming at her to settle down, but she continued to struggle. Suddenly the Fearow released her and she began to fall.

Sarah had moved to underneath the girl. With clouds in the sky there were shadows everywhere. Her powers would not help her that much. Trying to find a way to help the girl from falling to her death, she felt a tingle in the back of her mind. Without a warning shadowy hands reached up and grabbed the girl out of the sky and lowered her down. Out of breath from the energy used to create something like. Sarah was shocked that she was able to do something like that. Walking over to the girl she knelt down. "You are going to be ok. I got you. I am here to take you back so you can have your special day." Standing up Sarah held out her hand for the girl to take.

Amra was not unsettled by Sam coming up to her. Actually she smiled at the girl. "I am fine. It has just been a stressful past few days. Being with Flare helps me to calm down. She is like a rock for me." Flare nuzzled into the hand that Amra had used to rub the side of her neck.

Phoenix smiled and rushed off to his room. He had set up a small work space to use and tinker with his gadgets. Using the drawing he had made of the device he wanted to make, he got started on working out the details of the device. He hoped to incorporate the locking device that was present on the book, but that would be for another time.

“Sure, I’ll go with you. I can introduce you to Annette, too.”

Rolen answered half-absently, not looking at Azumi. He tried to pull his attention away from the signs of the battle, succeeding after a moment or two. He touched his side gingerly for a moment before turning to face Azumi fully.

“Maybe we can find something to help Tyler... it would be Necromancy, which is..... not good, but it might be worth it. I’m sure there’s got to be something in that library. Some of the books in the basement had arcane seals on them!”

Rolen was beggining to look a bit happier as he thought of all those books. He remembered that Stella had really enjoyed reading as well... wait, where had she been all this time? He had almost forgotten about her in all the bustle recently.

“Hey, had anyone seen Stella? She might want to go too.”

Maira piped up from over by Razan, whose wounded leg she was preparing to examine.

“Oh, I heard her coughing earlier and went to check on her. She has a nasty cold.”

Rolen shrugged and then prepared to go back to the library. He thought of leading the way, but he wasn’t sure whether Azumi would want to lead or not.

(( @PlayfulFox47 gave me permission to say Stella was sick, this way she can come back if she ever has time))

Jessica got up and dusted her dress. "Thank you so much! That man came out of nowhere and took me away from my own wedding! Out of all the days!" She fixed her glasses. "I must hurry back, Harold must be worried sick."

Samantha watched how Amra and Flare interacted. "That's...nice. Want to eat?" Samantha asked quietly. She was hungry from the traveling and she did not have enough Sitrus berries.

Azumi nodded at Rolan. "Poor Stella hasn't been doing good, I hope she gets better soon. If you want, I can apply some water healing while at the Library. That way you can focus on the research. If we can find a way to bring Tyler back, that would be amazing. Now I'm even more curious about this library... What was the name?" She shook her head. "I'll see it when I get there. Lease the way." She smiled, ready to follow Rolan.

Rolen nodded and headed off towards the library. He was walking stiffly still, but noticeably less than he had been when he first entered the meeting room that morning. The Holy Water had helped quite a bit to soothe the pain. Once they reached the library, he knocked on the door, not sure if the door would be locked or not after all of Phoenix’s talk about theives breaking in.

"Oh I have to ask do you know who this ring belongs to? I can take you back to Harold. It will not be that far of a travel. Now it might be a bit jarring at first bit it will get you there faster." Sarah pulled out the ring and held it out to her. It might have belonged to the man who had taken her.

Amra took an apple from the basket that the stable hands had brought out for the shiny Rapidash. Holding it out the horse pokemon took a bite from it and then started to eat heartily. Looking over towards Sam. "Sure Flare needs her rest. If you want we can walk to the dinning hall together. I am sure the others will be hungry as well."

Razan was in pain. Much pain. Maria came over and Azumi told him to abort. He pulled up his pants and revealed his wound. He gagged hard it wasn’t a nasty gash, lots of blood, and it was deep. He did a few gestures with his hands, and a hand held rain cloud appeared, and the rain from it washed away some of the blood.
Tyler nodded. “Ready to go anytime Zumi. Don’t forget the necklace.” He said and vanished.

Annette opened the door and her face brightened as she saw Rolan. "Oh Welcome back! So soon!" She looked at Azumi and at her arm. "You shouldn't be too rough with your trainees!" She scolded Rolan. Annette pushed both of them in.
There were no more books on the floor. There were plenty on the tables and shelfs however. Fifi was on the bed and there was a Meowth with a blue collar scratching it's ears. Azumi looked around, she didn't seem that impressed.

"I'm planning on making the bottom room like a place for people to read and have this top area be the shop." Annette said proudly. "Of course your guild can take them home." She told Rolan.

"What bottom room?" Azumi asked as she looked at the books on a table.

Annette pointed by her bed. Azumi walked over and began to descend into the staircase.

"Hey! You can't just go in there!" Annette yelled. She looked at Rolan. "You need to reach your trainee some manners."

Jessica looked sad. "That's the friendship ring I gave Cecil. A friend of ours." She wiped away a tear. "I'm sorry, could we get to the wedding?"

Samantha walked with Amra to the dinner. She walked inside like if she didn't notice the mess. She went directly to the dinner and sat down. "Where's... The food?" She looked around. Bob sniffed the air.

Tyler summoned himself and started laughing. “What do mean trainee? This woman here is the leader of the Stormbreakers, a class B guild.”
He turned to Azumi and whispered, “you need to take more pride in yourself.”

He then realized that he was out in front of a newcomer. “Ah, please don’t freak out! I’m a ghost! I nice ghost that needs his soul returned!” Tyler said to her. He put his hand over his head. “Dang! Why don’t I think before anything?” He said, and started floating around the bookshelf’s.

CrossBlade woke up in a room, tied to a chair, and the door, most likely locked. He grunted a few times, but then realized that he was awake they would question him. He was silent for a while to make sure no one had heard him. He sighed and noted that Doublade was not with him. He grinned, they probably escaped. He had at least one last thing out to set him free. The only question that is, how?

Even though Rolen likes the adjustments to the room, he also looked extremely nervous.

“Ummm... Annette, that’s our guild leader, Azumi.”

He tried to explain when Tyler popped out of nowhere. He jumped, causing pain to shoot down his side. He winced, internally cussing.

Maira began checking the leg. She made sure it was in the correct position, then began treating it.

“Hold still.”

She pulled out a few different herbs, ripped them up and then put them in her mouth, chewing them into a pulp. She spit this out on her hands, and then placed them on the wound. Healing began to pulse through her and into the wound, beggining to close it.

“Mmmm ssspiiiiit.” Razan said. “Lovely lovely spit.” He winced in pain. Owowowowowowo. Dang this hurts a lot,
Razan thought.

Tyler stuck his head through the bookshelf and at Rolen. “Did I scare you? Sorry man..... honestly, you gotta get used to it. But hey, at least we know you have good reflexes!”

CrossBlade wiggles in the chair. Whoever had done these were very good at it, he thought. It seemed as if he would have to get Doublade to cut them, if they came. He sighed once more. Dang ropes were giving him rope burn.

Annette looked nervous as Tyler and Rolan explained who Azumi was. "Oh nononono! Terrible first impression!" She dashed downstairs and found Azumi playing with the kittens. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" She bowed.

Azumi didn't look at Annette. She passed her finger over a bookshelf and then a wall. "This isn't going to work out." She said with a serious tone.

Annette looked even more nervous. "W-what?"

"This. The whole revive this library. This plan. It can't happen." Azumi replied as she looked around some more.

Annette's eyes began get to get watery. "Oh..."

"The walls are old and rotten. The bookshelves also. The books are not well taken care of and the top floor could crumble down here any moment." Azumi crossed her arms. "It's awful."

Annette began to shed tears. "Ok."

"Looks like me, Rolan and Tyler have a lot of work to do." Azumi said looking around.

"Huh?" Annette was now confused.

"We gotta pack all of these books. I got to have a library built behind the guild house. We need to arrange the books. By genre first and then alphabetical order." Azumi smiled as she imagined it all. She then looked at Annette with a serious look. "Well then, get to work. Your officially a Stormbreaker, we do not slack."

Annette wiped her tears of joy. "Yes ma'am!" She ran back upstairs. "Rolan and ghost! We need to divide the books by genre and then in alphabetical order!" She went up to Rolan and shrieked out of excitement. "We're moving the whole library to the guild house! I'm the new Stormbreaker's librarian!"

"Of course. Now hold on. It will be a bit jarring at first." Sarah held the arm of Jessica and moved from one shadowy place to the next. They ended up at the front door of the house that the note had said. "Here you are. Lets go see everyone." Walking up to the front door Sarah knocked and waited for the door to open.

Amra walked with Sam to the dinning room. The damage would get fixed later on. Right now she was hungry. Going to the kitchen Amra worked to make something for the guild. She cooked for more then who was in the guild. She wanted to make sure that no one went hungry. Thinking about that Amra made a fresh batch of muffens and other goodies. She put these in a small basket for the guild and a larger one she reserved for later on. Taking the plate of food for Sam and sitting it down in front of her she took her own food and started to eat. The large basket was beside her on the table.

Tyler whipped his head to Azumi. “You realize that if you and leave us here I will be forcefully taken from the place right? I might as well cause I have nothing to do......and my name is not ghost! It’s Tyler! Good old Tyler! Rolen, if ya find anything about soul separation, put leave it out for me, K?”
Tyler grabbed a stack of books and began to make Alphabetical piles. At least he could help out some......

Jessica didn't wait and opened the door. Harold was the first one to see her and both ran at each other and hugged, cried, kissed and cried a little more. Harold and Jessica looked at Sarah.
"Thank you so much! We are forever in debt to you!" Harold said.
"Please! Stay for the wedding! It would be an honor!" Jessica pleaded to Sarah.
Everyone else joined in asking Sarah to stay.
Harold approached her and gave her a bag with silver coins. "Here is the reward. We will postpone the wedding until tomorrow. It would be an honor if you could assist. Today we celebrate my Jessica returned!"
Everyone cheered and began going over to Jessica and asking her questions.
"If you wish to join us for the celebration also, we would love that." Harold told Sarah with a big smile.

Azumi looked at Tyler. "I'm staying to help out silly." She walked back upstairs. "Rolan, some books burn when you touch them. I'm guessing magic. We could use your help with those. If Phoenix arrives, have him help out. In fact... Go tell him to prepare a blueprint for the new building at the guild house and include his alarm system. Bring some holy water for yourself while your at it."