• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Rolen nodded. This information helped a lot. He puzzled in silence for a few minutes, then pulled out his Spellbook and began flipping through the pages. He soon found a spell he thought would help: Locate Object. However, as he read through the specifications of the spell, he realized it was no use. The spell could only locate objects known to the caster, and only within a certain range. He sighed with frustration and put away the spell book, taking out the one Amra had given him. He began carefully searching through the pages in an attempt to find a spell.

Even after searching through his spell books, he could find nothing that would work. He gave a sigh of frustration as he slammed the book shut, stowing it back in his bag and then turning his attention back to the others. "None of my spells will work... the closest, and simplest one won't work because it only works on an object I have seen myself, so... wait, Annette, do you think you could try casting the spell? It would probably only find the book if it is in the library... but if you want to try, it's worth a try."

Sarah walked outside with a box of the things that were taken from Razan. "Well I guess since you are in such a hurry that you would not want your things back. I was making sure I was allowed to do that you know. I guess I can take these back inside seeing as you are so prepared. I just thought that you might want your stuff back."

Amra looked to Leo. "Well I hate all of the fancy dresses and all of the I am better then you talk. We are all the same inside. We each have a heart that beats to a rhythm of some sort." Looking at the big boulder up ahead, she had to smile. Only someone who had no imagination would do a trick that tacky. "What do you say we surprise them. I am going to venture off into the side path with the lined trees and scout ahead and see what is up with it." Riding off the path and into the treeline Amra took to the trees with Flare walking silently on the ground below. She made her way behind the boulder and looked to see what was there. She had an arrow notched to fire if there were any unsavory characters there.

Phoenix took the item and started to examine it as he answered the girls question about the security program. "Well with the device that I will set will stop people from coming into the store when you are asleep. It is to make sure that nothing else gets stolen while aslo making it to where your customers know when you are awake and the store is open. It is a security measure that will not let anyone in unless you are awake and in the store. This way incase you fall asleep again nothing will get stolen."

Samantha heard a rustle. She turned around and froze. She tugged gently on Maira's dress and pointed behind her. There were two big Skamorys standing on a branch glaring at them with curiosity.
"Do... Not... Panic." Samantha said quietly.

Leo laughed as Amra ran ahead. "We get to spend the day with an Elven princesses Lycanroc!" He stood up and got his wand ready.

A Shiftry emerged from the trees and fired seed bombs at Amra and Flare. From behind the boulder a man stepped out in the way of the chariot. The Mudsdales stopped and became wild. The man had an ax on him and charged at the chariot. A swarm of Beedrills followed quickly behind the man. "Hand over the treasures to the Beedrill Bandit!" He yelled as he charged.

Leo jumped off the chariot. "Beedrill Bandit? Never heard of him. But I'll make sure you never forget Leo of Kelan!" He pointed his wand and a magic misseal fired at the Beedrill Bandit while Lycanroc fired rock slide at the Beedrills.

"Me?! Oh I don't know... I tried a spell once and set my bed on fire and I'm a water element!" Anette said nervously. "I don't want to set anyone on fire! It's just so scary!" She looked around nervously. "But... I mean if you two are here, what could go wrong, right? What do I do?"

Maira did not panic. Now that she saw the Skarmory, she recognized the blade-like thing Sam had found as a Skarmory feather. She was silent for a moment and then began making short chirping noises, trying to appear friendly. Meanwhile, she began forming a plan to get the Skarmory to stop eating the berries without hurting the Pokemon. She was thinking something along the lines of rubbing some of the berries in bitter herbs to make the Skarmory stop eating them.

Rolen pulled out the spellbook. He opened it to the correct page and showed the girl the spell.

"Give me a minute to take another look at this... you too. You will need to describe the book again, and you'll need..."

He dug into the component pouch given him earlier by Sarah and pulled out a small forked twig.

"Hold this while you are casting the spell. Once you describe the book, snap off those branches. Then you should be able to tell where it is, if it's still in the library. If it's not here, we'll have to try something else."

Amra aimed her bow at the man. She took aim and fired. Noticing the seed bomb she jumped out of the way to another tree. "Flare use protect and then run up to the carriage. Make sure they can not get into it." Flare nodded and dashed back to the carriage. It did not take much for the fire horse to get out of the way of the seed bomb. Amra jumped down from her spot in the tree and rushed forward. Daggers drawn she wanted to throw this guy off his game.

Tyler’s held his head and turned around to Azumi. “Yeah, I think this means that CrossBlade is around. Maybe in town somewhere. But he doesn’t have any allies, so I don’t think he will try anything.” But the pulsing in his head continued. Pain swept over him. He clenched his teeth in pain.

Razan laughed and looked over to the box Sarah had brought. “Actually, I only need this.” He said as he picked up a water charm. “It increases my rain power, all the others are fakes.” He said with a smile as he put the charm in his pocket.

Anette did as she was told. She grabbed the twig and began describing the book. "Gray book with a black lock that is in Latin and has many old pages." She then snapped off the twigs like she was told and waited to see what would happen.

The Beedrill Bandit grabbed a giant shield and hid behind it to avoid being hit by the arrows. Some of the Beedrills avoided some of the rock slide, but many fell to it. The Beedrills Bandit threw his ax at Amra. Leo finished off the other Beedrills with a flash from his staff.

Azumi looked alarm. "Close by?! What do you mean he is close by?!" She got up and began getting armor. "I swear we just can't get a day off with that man!" She groaned in pain as she began to get ready. "I'm sorry if he is your uncle, but I won't hesitate to take his head off." She cried in pain as she tripped and hit the wall with her arm. "Stupid wall..."

“No no no no!” Tyler said as he helped her off the wall. “You can’t fight him like this, you and I both know that.” He looked her staticky in her eyes. “He’s just stopping in town, at least that what I think. You need to rest. Put him out of your mind.” Tyler slightly winced at the pulsing. “Actually, we both need to rest. Hopefully this pulsing stops.”

He sat down on her bed. He held his head in his hands lightly, just to rest his head. He then stood up right next her. “Listen to me please. My job is to protect the owner of the coin. I’m trying to protect you.......”

The Skamorys began to move their heads to the sides, trying to understand the noises Maira was making. One of them folded it's legs like if it was getting ready to pounce, while the other one began snapping it's beak.
Samantha whispered. "I... Don't think it's working." Bob began to growl, getting ready for anything.

Anette got up as the twig began to point downwards. "Oh! It's under us?" She looked under the table. "I don't see it..." She gave the twig to Rolan. "I'm sorry I don't think I'm good at this." She looked disappointed.

"What if he comes here? He did it before. You can't attack without using my energy and I don't have much left." She sat down next to Tyler. "Should we send Nana for help? If he comes here... I don't know what to do." She looked worried.

Maira stopped chirping at Sam’s words. She couldn’t really do anything else... if she couldn’t reason with them, she would have to leave it to Sam for the time being.

Rolen had assisted with sustaining the magical weave of the spell, and looked up in surprise when Annette said that it was pointing it downwards. She sounded dissapointed.

“Now hold on, there’s a chance...”

With that he began stamping on the ground, testing to see if it sounded hollow anywhere.

One Skamory launched at them, but Samantha grabbed Maira and pulled her back. They both fell off the tree and with the wind Samantha had, landed safely on the ground. The Skamorys went back to join the other one and began biting off the berries.
"Do you... Have a plan?" Samantha asked Maira.

Anette looked at the floor. "Well there used to be a basement a long time ago. But there isn't anything down there. I think... I've never opened it. I'm kind of afraid of the dark and so is Fifi." She played nervously with her fingers. "You're going to open it? There might be zubats or golbats, oh my I got chills!"

Maira stood up and dusted herself off. She glared at the Skarmory, trying to think of a solution to deal with the pesky birds without hurting them.

“Well, we can either put something on some of the berries they eat to make them taste bad, and discourage them that way, or maybe come up with a way to get them to eat from one specific tree and leave the others alone.”

Rolen looked over at the girl, glad to hear there was a basement.

“Could you show us the entrance? I think I can do something about lighting... and if there are Zubat or Golbat, I’m sure we can take care of them. We need to find that book, and a little bit of guano wouldn’t matter if we can find it.”

Maira stood up and dusted herself off. She glared at the Skarmory, trying to think of a solution to deal with the pesky birds without hurting them.

“Well, we can either put something on some of the berries they eat to make them taste bad, and discourage them that way, or maybe come up with a way to get them to eat from one specific tree and leave the others alone.”

Rolen looked over at the girl, glad to hear there was a basement.

“Could you show us the entrance? I think I can do something about lighting... and if there are Zubat or Golbat, I’m sure we can take care of them. We need to find that book, and a little bit of guano wouldn’t matter if we can find it.”

“That’s why you need to rest.” Tyler said to her in response. “Just because he’s in town doesn’t mean he will come here. Out of all places why come to the Guild that freakin crushed you earlier and made you run for the hills? He can’t be THAT dumb.”

Tyler called in his Pokémon. “All right guys, I need you two to go out into town, and search for CrossBlade, and do not be seen by him. If you see him, and he doesn’t see you, come back and tell us where he is. Ok?” Octo-Bug and Jerry nodded, and went out to town.

“See? Nothin to be worried about. I care for you Azumi. I really do. You cared for me, now it’s my turn. I’m gonna be here with you all the way.” Tyler smiled. He wondered what the others were doing, but then turned his attention back to Azumi.

Sarah rolled her eyes and started walking into town. Wanting to get this over with, she had things to do and would not be stopped by some mage who wanted to tag a long.

Moveing her head to the side Amra was able to get past the axe. Beung well trained helped a lot with not taking hits that one can see. Seeung the the shield shr knew that would be a problem. Well if I can't hit him from afar maybe I can hit him from up close. Running full speed, Amra took off like a zubat on fire. She used the shield as a running surface and front flipped behind the guy. Using her dagger she brought it down to hit the guy in the head with the hilt of it. Knowing that it would be better to not kill the guy, because they could get some information out of him. Flare had ran up to the carriage and use protect a large dome appeared around Flare and encompassed the Mudsdale, and Jewels.

"I think I can take care of lighting." Opening his bag he pulled out a lanturn that could hold a flame and let burn safely. Snapping his fingers a small flame appeared to catch the oil soaked cloth and light up the area. Phoenix held the lanturn in his had. "If you want me to I can lead the way down."

Samantha began drawing on the dirt with her scythe. "Okay... Sounds complicated." She picked up a sitrus Berry and began to eat. "Might as well." She said in between bites.

"Well..." Anette looked around. "I don't really know where it is... It was like that when I bought this place. But if you need to make a hole, go for it. That book is my last chance of avoiding being bankrupt." She laughed nervously and sighed softly. She then saw Phoenix show his light. "Woa... That is pretty neat! I've read about these stuff and tried to make a machine to squeeze berry juice and it caught on fire. But yours is really neat!" She looked at the lamp closer.

"Why would some who is being looked for by the Grand Court, come to the capital? It makes no sense..." Azumi laid on her bed. "I understand Emma's drinking now." She painfully sat back up. "Lock the doors and windows. If anyone knocks, go see who it is please." She told Tyler, still being worried.

Leo scared off the Beedrills with the flashes that came from his staff. The Shiftry ran away when it saw it's master knocked out. Leo walked over to the boulder and saw that Amra had knocked the man down.
"Woa! Nice one. You kind off took all the action though. I call the next one. You should go feed Jewels and I will tie this man up." He dragged the man back to the carriage.

Tyler began to think, and think hard. He had an idea, but decided not to share it. “Okay,
I’ll go lock everything.” He said, and went out. He did as he was told, and came back. “I only have one idea, but it’s probably way off.” He said. “CrossBlade could have came to strike from the inside, that way it was weak and Organization X could create even more mass destruction and take out lower rank guilds......” Tyler realized that this might be true. “I’m sure that it’s not possible......” Tyler said, but his face only showed worry. “Don’t worry, I won’t let anything harm you. Didn’t you see me block those fire blasts back at the mine?” He asked.

Tyler then noticed something. “Wait, Organization X always gets there before us, right? None of them had fast Pokémon except Razan, but he’s with us....so the question is, how are they getting from place to place so quickly? Was it that thugs that took them before?”

Maira sat down on the ground and began to dig through her herbs. She was trying to find some bitter enough to deter the Skarmory without hurting them.

Rolen began tapping the floor again to find a spot that sounded hollow. He wanted to find a spit where they could take up part of the floor and access the basement below.

Last edited:
Sarah opened the envelope as she walked along into town. Eventualy she found the address and knocked to let the people inside know that someone was there. Hoping the mage would let her take the lead on the investigation.

Amra smiled at Leo. "Well with all that has happened here lately I would not have taken a chance and wanted this to end quickly. I have gotten tired of being in danger constantly." Walking back to Flare and rubbing her neck and soothed her. In the carriage Amra held out a small bowl that she had packed and filled with treats for Jewels. "Here you go Jewels."

Phoenix walked over to the wall and started to knocking on the wall to find a hidden door. The books that were knocked over were a good place to start. He also checked the bookshelves and started to pull the books out slightly to see if a hidden door would open up.

Razan followed behind the “Sarah” woman. At least that’s what he thought her name was. He really had not experience with investigating, so he would let her take the lead. He turned to Flygon. “Stay out here and watch for me, K?” Flygon nodded, and started hopping around, and went to a food stand nearby. He convinced the store owner to give him a Tomato Berry, but when he ate it, he started to pant from the heat, and drank out of a nearby water bucket, most likely from the berry keeper. Razan put his hand on his face, trying to hide himself, and waited at the door with Sarah.

Azumi looked at Tyler confused. "What you are saying makes no sense. Organization X has not shown any intentions on attacking the city. So far they attacked lumberjacks and miners. Group of men who are out in the middle of nowhere. Seeing how strong they are, it isn't because they are easy pickings, but I can't figure out why."

The door opened for Sarah and Razan. An elderly woman stood at the door. "Who might you be? Did you bring news of my dear Jessica?"

Samantha finished eating the sitrus berry. "Want one... Bob?" She ask her Rattata. Bob nodded and got on Samantha's shoulder. Samantha approached a nearby tree, but the Skamorys began gawking at her. She took a step back and they stopped. She then took one forward and they started doing it again.
Samantha walked over to Maira. "Look." She went back and repeated her actions with the same result.

Leo threw the tied up man on the roof of the carriage. He got up on the driver's seat. "I heard of your adventures in Azumi's guild and my you had some tough first days. This is problaby like vacation isn't it?" They began to ride down the road again.

Anette began stomping on the floor. She went all over the place until she grew tired. "Oh boy I need to exercise." She sat on her bed. "Can't we use some magic spell to make a hole on the floor." She thought about her idea. "No, wait. I need this place to live. Right Fifi?" She looked at her Skitty. The Skitty stretched and jumped of the floor, making and odd sound.
Anette laughed. "Wow you're getting fat. Even I don't make the floor sound that way."

Maira looked up from her herb search when Sam drew her attention to the Skarmory’s behavior. She knew that this could potentially be used to their advantage, but she had to figure out how. After a moment she walked over to Sam and spoke in a low voice.

“Maybe, if we got Rolen or someone’s help we could do some sort of illusion? Like, make a bubble around the orchard so it looks like, maybe a hill or something instead of trees? That way when they try to come back it looks like the trees are gone! And Skarmory tend to rely on sight rather than hearing or scent, because they can’t smell very well and they can be kinda deaf from their feathers clanking all the time.”

Rolen noticed the way the odd sound, and went over to investigate. He looked carefully at the floor and then bent down to knock with his knuckles, but stopped as he felt his side sting. The Holy Water had helped a lot, but this still hurt a bit. He stood back up, and called over to Phoenix.

“This might be the place, come take a look, would you?”

"Well my name is Sarah and I am here from the Stormbreakers guild. This is a new recruit Razan. He will be assisting me for this. I was wanting to get some information before we start to look for Jessica you said."

"You got that right. I have had the worst luck in picking guilds. I wanted to join a low rank guild to work my way up, but this is just crazy." Amra got out of the carriage and got back onto Flare. "Shall we get going again?"

Phoenix looked to the spot the skitty jumped on. He heard what Rolen said and took it in. "You are right. If you want I can try and pry it up. It will take me a minute." Walking over Phoenix knelt down and moved the pink cat pokemon. Pulling out a chisel and a hammer from his tools. Placing the flat chisel into the crack and the hammer and started to pry up the board.

Samantha shook her head lightly. "They are... Busy. Won't they... Come after the... Berries again?" She walked around the tree until she was behind the tree the Skamorys were in. She got close and again the Skamorys reacted. Samantha walked around again and then tried to approach and same result. She went back to Maira. "They... Don't want me... Near THAT tree." She pointed at the tree the Skamorys were located. "You try."

Leon urged the Mudsdales to move and they did, running swiftly together. Leo looked over at Amra as they rode. "But, you're very skilled. Why go for a low ranked guild? I haven't seen you in action, but the reports and how Azumi talks about you say the opposite." He petted his Lycanroc who was resting next to him. "I wish I would've been praised like that when I started."

Anette peeked into the newly opened hole Phoenix made. "Looks like some staircase. But it's awfully dark..." She took a step back. "Well good luck!" She smiled. "I can't be in small dark places. Nu uh. Not gonna happen. No sir. You two are the pros. I'm not."

"Oh the guild! Thank goodness! Come in come in!" The old lady told Sarah and Razan to follow. She led then to a living room where many people were gathered. They all looked concerned, especially one young man who was looking out a window. His hair was messy and his eyes looked tired, but he wore a very nice suit.
"The guild is here!" The old lady announced.
Everyone looked up and the man by the window rushed to them. "Oh thank the heavens! My name is Harold and my dear Jessica is missing. We were to have our wedding yesterday afternoon. Then, well come look!" He grabbed Sarah's and Razan's hand and dragged then away.
They went to a back room. Inside there were many things, like clothing and furniture, thrown around. "This is what's left! She was in here waiting to go meet me at the backyard, we couldn't afford a salon, so we were getting married in the backyard, and then she never came out. We didn't argue or anything, why we were talking about children that same morning and plans for a house." His eyes began to get watery. "She is an honest woman and would not leave me without letting me know. She is so straight forward, she proposed to ME!" He sat down. "Please, whatever you need, help me find her."

Maira nodded, understanding her plan would not work, at least for the time being. She hesitated when Sam told her to approach the tree, but complied, walking straight up with no attempt at stealth. She was secretly tense, prepared to dive to either side of the big birds attacked.

Rolen peered down the opening, and decided that he would prepare a spell. He tapped Phoenix on the shoulder.

“Wait a minute. I want to cast a spell before we go in.”

He opened his spellbook to the Detect Magic spell, and began preparing it. It took about five minutes before it was ready, but it would be worth it. The spell completed, he shut his eyes and when they re-opened they had a pale lavender glow. His eyes began to detect any objects with magic in them, and he nodded to Phoenix as a signal that he was ready. He didn’t speak, because he needed to maintain concentration in order for the spell to last.

Sarah took in what the man had said. Looking around the room she noticed everything was out of place. Looking towards the man. "Did Jessica say anything unusual before today? Did she notice anyone following her or anything?" Sarah wanted to know if it could have been someone who wanted her for themself.

"Well you see, my father is a great warrior. He spent his life dedicated to fighting for his kingdom. My father was a prince in his own right before he rescued my mother. She was kidnapped and my father was the only one to find her. My father and mother fell in love on the journey back to my moms kingdom. They were married a year later. They had my brother and then me afterwards. My father and I trained with the royal guard since I was about 7. I learned many things with the royal soldiers. Though I have always loved the bow. I have best some of the generals in Elven kingdom. I want to prove myself and did not want to be put into a guild just because of who my parents are. My mother was not happy and sent someone to retrieve me from the Stormbreakers. I would not go back. We had a fight after he broke a hole in the dinning room at the guild. With wanting to be my own person it was just easier to work my way up and be with people who are down to earth. Instead of some people from other guilds I have met. They are only in it for the coin. I just want to help and be myself without having to put on the face my mother wants me to put on when I am outside of the castle walls. Being here is freeing, even if we get missions every single day like we have been. It just nice to be able to make a difference." Amra rode along side the carriage.

Phoenix pulled up his lanturn and started walking down the stairs. He wanted to make sure that nothing would break Rolen's concentration. Flare stayed with the girl in pink. Phoenix charged up a ball of firey energy and held it in his other hand. He would release it if anything were to jump out at them.

Samantha watched as Maira approached. The Skamorys watched carefully, until the same one from before attacked. As it dove down, Samantha pulled Maira back using her wind and the metallic bird barley missed Maira.
Samantha grabbed Maira's hand so she wouldn't fall. "They... Protect that tree." She told Maira.

Leo had the Mudsdales stop as they reached a small mansion. "This must be it." He said as he got off. While the guard went to inform they had arrived Leo continued his talk with Amra. "Well you had quite a life. A princess." He thought about it for a while. "I completely understand your need for freedom. I can't imagine a life without it." He grinned as he stretched and then placed his hands behind his head. "I think you made the right choice."

The guard came back and had two servents take the carriage. Leo received the reward, it was a pouch full of coins. He handed it over to Amra. "Better take this to Azumi. Looks like we are done here. It was nice working with you. We should talk more back at the guild." He began to walk back the way they had arrived with his Lycanroc behind him.

The staircase lead to a few stories down. At the end of it, there was a wooden floor and a small lamp that was turned off.

"See anything? Did you find the book?" Annette yelled. She was peeking through the hole but barely saw their light.

The lamp seemed to be connected to a something that went deeper into the room.

Harold thought for a moment. "Well... Her childhood friend declined our invitation. He was never happy with us together, but said he would support us. Just, from far away. His name is Cecil. He lives two blocks away..." He took out some paper and wrote something on it. "This is the address. I don't think he knows anything, but maybe he heard from her before the wedding."

“Thanks for the save, Sam!”

Maira pondered this new information. She began pacing up and down the row, trying to think of a solution. She considered everything she knew about Skarmory, and Sitrus berries, and anything that might pertain to the situation. At the end of one of her paces she stopped next to Sam.

“I would be glad if you have any suggestions... some of the other plans could work, but there has to be a better solution, right? Maybe make them understand that they protect their tree, we protect the othe-“

She paused as an idea occurred to her. She began looking intently at the tree, looking for anything special about it. Since there was a pair, she thought it was just possible that there might be a best hidden somewhere in the tree. That would go a long way in explaining the birds’ behavior.

Rolen looked around when he reached the bottom of the stairs, his eyes still glowing. They seemed to be in another library, but a few of the books were glowing faintly, either from within themselves or, more often, an arcane protection on the book. He strolled closer to them, not touching any but looking at the weave of the shields on the books. He turned his attention away from these and began to look for the book they had come down for.

"Do you know of anyone who would hold a grudge against Jessica? Anyone who might want to get back at her for something. If she was happy here and the way the room looks, it does not look like she left of her own free will. It could have also been someone who might have feelings for you and wanted to take Jessica out of the picture. I just want to exhaust all possibilities." Sarah wanted to know of anything that could help with case and that included making sure that one wanted to harm her.

Amra looked to Leo. "I will see you at the guild if you plan on walking on. Hey I just thought of something. Don't we need to turn in the bandit or at least tell someone about him. He was on top of the carriage if you remember."

Phoenix walked closer to the lamp. Following it until he reached the end. He hoped to find something that might be useful. He still had the ball of fire in his hand to protect them incase anything were to happen.

“True, very true....” Tyler said to Azumi. He floated around for a little while. “What are we gonna do?” He asked. “We don’t have a lot of options. We could just stay here and forget him, or we could go out and look for him risking the fact that you are injured, and branching off of that, he either kills us, or we kill him and impress the Grand Court AGAIN.” At this point, Tyler didn’t care about what they did, but Tyler and his Pokémon would protect Azumi at all costs.

Razan was dragged into the building, and was shown before a disastrous room. Sarah asked some questions, and he wanted to ask some of his own. “Did this, fiancé who f yours have anything particular valuable that she wore?” He turned to Sarah and half shrugged. At least he could ask some questions.

Annette could be heard laughing upstairs. She then peeked into the dark room. "Hey guys... I'm getting nervous. Did you find anything?" She then yelled as Fifi went down the room. "No Fifi!" Annette still refused to go down. "Can you guys get Go also? Sorry?"
Fifi walked downstairs and into the dark room. She began rubbing against the walls and being meowing. Suddenly a serious of smaller meows could be heard. Fifi, in the dark walked to the end of the room, there was a pile of books and she went behind it.

Leo stopped and laughed out loud. "Totally forgot about him!" He ran back to the house. He explained the situation to the guard who also laughed. After a few minutes, they brought him the bandit still tied up. "Let's go Butterfree bandit!" He smiled and made him walk in front of him. Leo looked at Amra. "In my defense, this wasn't part of the mission." He joked.

Samantha yawned as she watched Maira. "So... Any plans? I could... Scare them away."

"No, nothing like that. I mean the ring I got her was simple. I never had anybody fall for me except Jessica. We are simple people. Everyone approved our marriage. What if she just didn't want to marry me? What if she decided she didn't love me? Oh this is terrible." Harold looked down sadly at the floor.

Azumi took a deep breath. "Well just let me know if he gets close." She looked over at the essay she had been writing. "There goes my inspiration. By the way Tyler how do you like your new home?" She showed him the necklace.

Last edited:
“Nononono, I’m sure it’s nothing like that sir.” Razan said to him. “Don’t worry, we will find her.” Razan began looking around the room that had been destroyed. There might have been two things to why the place was a wreck. She wanted to leave and made it look like a crime, or she actually did get kidnapped. At least that’s what Razan thought.

“I think it’s pretty nice” Tyler said. “The real question is, do you like it, cause you wanted a necklace. Although it is gold....”

Rolen called back up the stairs to Annette to let her know how things were going.

"No sign of the book yet, we're in some kind of library. There are some pretty interesting-looking books."

He saw the shadowy form of Fifi pass through the room, but paid no attention until he heard the smaller mews. He watched where the cat went and decided to check it out. He followed the Skitty over and looked where she had gone.

Maira hesitated. She didn’t want to use violence, but she was out of ideas.

“Okay, go ahead. Let me get out of the way first, though.”

Maira ran back a ways, towards the farmhouse. She stopped halfway, ready to go help Sam it to bolt to the house.

Sarah took in the sight of the guy breaking down. Walking over to him she pulled him into a gentle hug. "It will be ok. We will bring her back. I only asked those questions to make sure everything was as it should be. Sometimes you need to ask hard questions to find the answers you are looking for." Sarah released him from the hug and stepped back. "Do you mind if we take a look around to see if we can find any clues? Then we will head over to her friends home to see if we can find out anything over there."

Amra laughed at Leo's retort of forgetting the guy on the carriage. "What do you want to do with the guy. We can take him to somewhere they can intoragate him to see if he has been connected to any of the other robberies that have happened here lately." Leo was an ok guy. He actually seemed like someone she could be friends with for a long time.

Phoenix had followed the kitten pokemon to where she had gone. He hoped to find the book, but doubted it after hearing the other meows.

Azumi held up her necklace. "I love it! Gold is just as pretty. Plus a golden drop is pretty neat. Reminds me of the guild."

Samantha watched Maira go away. "It was... Sarcasm." She said in a low voice. She took a deep breath and faced the tree. She had to try it now. Her scythe began to float and spin in front of her, making a small breeze towards the tree. The Skamorys began snapping and making growling noise. Bob ran over to Maira for coverage.

"Coward." Samantha said as she saw Bob ran away. Samantha increased the wind. The Skamorys opened their wings and began gawking at Samantha. The wind increased the and both Skamorys dove at Samantha. She tried to move away, but their steel wings made a cut on each upper arm of Samantha. She began to increase the wind towards the tree, not wanting to attack the Pokemon. The Skamorys saw the tree shaking now and rushed back to it. One of them seemed to have gotten and egg in it's mouth and they both flew away.
Samantha stopped her attack and look at Maira. "We...won."

Harold looked at Razan. "Search all you want. Whatever you can do to find her. She was in her wedding dress when she was taken." He relaxed after Sarah's hug. "Yes please! Go look all over and ask anything!" He seemed more positive.

Fifi sat in the dark with two baby Skittys and a baby Meowth. She had made a small shelter using books, including the missing book.

Leo thought about Amra's question. "I'll turn him in for now. Let them interrogate him. The court hates it when guilds get way too involved in a mission. Azumi problaby doesn't want Victoria visiting again. Oh boy do they despise each other." He looked at Amra. "But... We do have a long way back and you can ask him anything meanwhile." He smiled.

“Hey, Annette! Come check this out! We found something really cool!”

Rolen moved away from the books and to the base of the stairs so as not to disturb the Pokémon with his shout. They had discovered more than they were looking for, and he thought the girl might like to come see for herself.

“Don’t worry, we’ve got the lantern! It’s lit pretty well.”

Maira’s suspicions were confirmed when she saw the egg in one of the Skarmory’s beaks. She was slightly sad that Sam had chased them off, but they had accomplished their mission.

Tyler smiled. “Good. If ya need anything, you got the necklace!” Tyler flew out into the gold kitchen, and started making lunch.

Meanwhile, Octo-Bug and Jerry has went out to town, and snatched a WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE poster for CrossBlade, and we’re showing it to people to find out if they knew who or where he was. They eventually came to an Inn, and showed it to the room clerk. She gasped, and nodded. “He’s.....in room.....4....” she said, and ran for her life out of the building. Jerry and Octo-Bug barged in, But it was empty. And in the street, they could hear commotion.

CrossBlade was holding the room clerk and had Doublade right by her throat. He clenched her in his giant hands. “Bring me Azumi Towers!!!” He shouted. “Or this woman dies!” Haxorus kept the crowd back, and showed off its claws by raking them into the side of a nearby building.
Octo-Bug and Jerry ran to Tyler, and acted the whole thing out for him. He dropped the pan he was holding with a clang, and zipped on to Azumi. “We got big time trouble. We found him, but he’s holding a hostage and asking for you to show up! I think he wants to battle you or......” Tyler’s face went paler than the white he already was. “He wants me........”

Annette made her way down into the newly discovered basement. "Woa! There's a library here!" She began looking through the books. "Oh I have so many languages to learn! Ouch!" She moved her hand away. "That book burned me? Magic seals? Oh this is so incredible! I can't wait to unlock it!" She continued to move where she was signaled to and saw Fifi with her offspring. "Fifi! You meddle with that Meowth! I told you stay away!" She looked down disappointed. "We can't afford to feed your babies!" She picked up a Skitty. "But it's so adorable! I guess we can divide our share of food while we figure this out..." She picked up lost book. "Here it is!" She looked at it and then looked at Phoenix and Roland. She handed the book to Rolan. "Here, its worth more then the reward I had posted. Take it and one day I will buy it back. I'm sure you will take good care of it. I don't have actual money to pay... So I hope this is good..."

Samantha walked back to Maira. "Let's go...report this." Bob climbed up to her shoulder again. "Traitor." Samantha began to walk back towards the farmer's house.

Azumi shook her head. "We do nothing. How stupid can he be to do something like that in the middle of town? Plus what can he accomplish? He can't take you, he can't touch the coin. It's pointless."

“I don’t know! He’s is strange, but he’s not stupid.” Tyler held his hand over his eyes. “He knows that if he kills you he can get me back. He’s incredibly dangerous, and could take on an entire small army and get away alive.”
Tyler sat down. “Oh no.....” he said. “If he doesn’t get you to come out, he’ll kill her, and then barge in. I would have to fight with you, and you don’t have a lot of energy.”
Octo-Bug and Jerry came up, and signed Tyler. He smiled. “They said they will fight him, or at least hold him off. We need a way to get you healed, and healed fast.”

Phoenix looked at the girl. "How much were you going to charge for the book? Would you instead let us buy it? I would rather let our payment be helping someone who needs it. I feel like Azumi would want it that way. I would not feel right taking your money. What about this. Our guild does not have a full library. Depending on what Azumi says, would you allow some of our members come in and read some of the books. With this deal I will find a way to pay you a weekly payment for them coming in and using the books. It would help us and you out a lot. Besides I do not want to see these little ones hurt because os not having the food they need to survive." Reaching down Phoenix rubbed the head of the little Meowth. It was a cute one. Having a soft spot for pokemon was what had driven Phoenix to make the offer.

Amra noded at the plan. It would be better not to get the guild too involved. "Ok we can do that. I think I will head back. We can meet back at the guild hall and finish our discussion there." Riding back to guild, Amra noticed a large crowd. Being curious Amra rode closer and stopped when she heard what was said. This guy will not get her leader. "Alright Flare use bounce. Jump over that sword pokemon and then use protect on yourself I will try and get the woman to saftey." Amra and Flare jumped incredibly high. When the highest point was reached, Amra jumped off and land with a backflip right behind Crossblade. Taking the hilt of her dagger she brought it down to the base of his skull with enough force to hopefully knock him out. Flare had landed and sent a protective dome around herself. She would not be hurt by the sword pokemon.

Sarah smiled gently at the man. "I am sure she will be fine. Do you think it would be too painfull for you to stay in here and tell us what is hers and what is not? This way we can make sure no left anything behind that is not supposed to be here." Sarah started to search through everything and show items to the man so he can identify them.