• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Miara forced Sarah to lay back down.

“No. You need rest, so try and get it.”

With that the girl walked over to the wall. There was a small hole from the last of the fire blasted at the rocks. The others had interfered just in time. Maira peeked through this hole to see Azumi heading in her direction, and the battle seemingly over. She was about to follow Azumi’s instructions to check on the others when she saw the way Azumi’s hands were.

“Azumi, you need some healing yourself. If you can tell everyone to come into the hospital- er, Rock wall, I’ll do what I can for everyone. Now, let’s take a look at you. Rolen’s on the mend, he’ll be fine until I see what I can do for that arm.”

Esa gasped with horror as her eyes focused on the image of her collapsed brother. Dark red streams of blood trickled away from his body and his skin looked to be flaking off, like ashes from a fire. “What kind of life is this?” She whispered to her self, questioning the reasoning for such pain. The guild had endured all of this for seemingly no reason. Esa picked up her exhausted looking Bulbasaur and limp Poochyena. Her eyes began to swell with tears as she felt her two closest friends’ pain. Esa jumped on Aerodactyl’s back, Pokémon still in hand. “You all deserve better than this” She gently spoke to the once magnificent creatures, “Let’s get out of here.” She told the large fossil Pokémon. Aerodactyl glided over to his fallen companions and lowered his head to scoop up Wes and Joltik, sliding the duo safely onto his back. Before taking off she tossed a large pouch of coins onto the ground, more than enough to settle her idiot brother’s debt. Esa lightly kicked the side of Aerodactyl and the Pokémon flapped it’s large purple wings to take off, creating a small gust of wind around it. Enough of this, it’s not fun anymore, this isn’t worth it she thought as the six of them flew off into the distance without saying goodbye.

Azumi looked at Maira with a worried expression. "First is my guild and then myself. Always remember that the guild leader comes AFTER everyone else." She turned back and looked at Rolan. "But if he is okay, then I should help Sarah. Plus, I'm getting worried since I haven't seen Tyler." She made her way over to Sarah and began using her water on her burn marks. "I'll keep the water cool and make sure you don't get a scar." She smiled weakly.

Samantha watched as Esa flew away with Wes. She did not understand why she dropped the pouch with gold. "Odd..." She said slowly. She then looked over at Diablo's body. The head still seemed to be alive. "So stubborn..." She said. She walked closer to it. It was still alive. "How?..." She looked over at the body, the fingers were moving. Samantha was about to use her scythe when a shadow appeared and took both the head and body. Samantha looked over at the frozen ones and the same thing happened. She looked around for any possible attack. But nothing happened. She decided to tell the guild after the healing process.

Maira gave Azumi a stern-ish look, and then walked over to her.

“At least let me take a look and see if there’s anything I can do quickly. You say the guild comes first, but what would the guild do without its leader?! They all look up to you, even if they don’t want to show it. Just let me take a look, okay? Then you can check on everyone else, and I’ll help.”

With this Maira patted Azumi softly on the back and gently took hold of the injured arm. She didn’t like this situation, but she felt this was the proper course of action.

Amra walked over to Sam. "Azumi is not going to like losing a mamber like that. I can tell you right now. I have not known her long, but she does seem to care about this guild and this is going to hurt her."

Umbre walked over to Rolen. She laid down beside him and waited for him to recover some. She hoped her friend was alright.

Sarah relived the pain she felt from her burn. In her mind she could still see the device as it fell. When it broke and released it's power she knew that she had to protect Esa. Even if it meant that she would be burned herself. Her head rested on the ground, well until she felt the cooling effect of the water. It soothed the burn, but the pain still lingered.

Phoenix had seen what was happening and fiddled with his hands. He felt as if it was his fault that they were hurt. He went to the girl with the scythe. "I am sorry for the pain I have caused. I did not mean to drop the device at all. It slipped out of my hand while I was walking."

Azumi stopped her healing and then allowed Maira to do what she needed to. She was right until a certain point. She was just not used to having a medic around. ¨Thank you, I really appreciate this, you did not have to come with us and you did. I´m grateful for that.¨ She told Maira.

Samantha looked over at Phoenix. ¨Ok.¨ She pointed at the stone shelter. ¨Go apologize... to the ones your hurt... I´m fine.¨ She turned her attention back to Amra. ¨They... left this.¨ She handed over the pouch with money. ¨The punching girl... left this. Are you okay?¨

“You all are lucky I did. These two would have been much worse without immediate medical attention, and while you have very good healing skills I doubt you would have gotten to them in time.”

She began checking along Azumi’s arm similarly to when she checked her leg, applying gentle pressure at various points until she found the correct ones, and then she pulled the black dress out of her bag and tied it around Azumi’s arm, making sure the arm was in the right position. It would have been better if she could have used her magic to help the process, but the effects of her healing since they entered the desert were worrying.

“There, that’ll have to do for now. My healing magic... has been acting up, so I have to go with the basics. If it hurts, just ask me and I’ll get you something to help ease the pain.”

Last edited:
Phoenix was in thought. It would be good to apologize for what he did. Walking over to where Azumi and Maria was, he stopped and stood there figitting with his hands. The girl looked to be a healer. "I am sorry for the pain I have caused. I did not mean to do so much damage. I was tinkering around with the device when I tripped and stumbled. It fell out of my hands and hurt the girl with purple hair. Is there anything I can do? I really am sorry about this. I feel awful that good people were hurt because of me."

Amra took the bag. She would hold onto it until she could give it to Azumi. Turning to Sam she said. "I am fine. I was able to stay out of the way from attacks and mostly use my bow. I will hold onto the pouch until we get back to the guild. It looks like Azumi will not be able to carry much right now with her arm hurt."

"No! Please, don't hurt them!" Sarah thrashed around. In her state of dreaming she was reliving one of her most painful moments. "I will do whatever you want! Just leave them alone." Her voice carried through the cave and out into the desert.

"Really?" Azumi asked with concern as she looked at her arm. "What has been happening with your magic? Did you get hurt?" She was instantly worried about Maira.
She was about to offer to try and heal her, but Sarah began talking in her sleep. Azumi gave her a worried. "Seems like she is dreaming something awful. Should I wake her?" She asked the healer.

Samantha sighed softly. "Also... I don't know how to say this... I apologise for the training session... I don't know why... But the victory didn't feel right." She looked at Amra and then began walking to the shelter.

Maira thought for a moment before responding.

“Well... I’m not hurt, I think it has something to do with being in the desert. If you look at Rolen’s wounds, the skin from the healing is all crackly, and that isn’t normal. I dont know if there are other effects as well...”

When Sarah began talking in her sleep, Maira got a slightly pained expression on her face. She pulled out some of the sleep well herbs and laid them next to Sarah.

“There. Those should help her have a restful, dreamless sleep.”

A person walked up to them and began apologizing. Maira didn’t know what he was talking about at first, but she figured it out after a moment.

“I see. No, there is nothing to be done unless you have healing magic or medicinal herbs which we do not.”

Last edited:
"I do have some herbs on me. Though they are the more volatile type when mixes together." Searching through his bag Phoenix found the herbs he was looking for they were in a container neatly labled and organized. "I know that some are also used for healing, so take whatever you need."

Sarah's thrashing calmed down, but her talking continued. "Why? Why would you leave me like this?!" Tears were running through his veins. The dream felt so real. It was like it was happening right before her eyes.

Amra looked to Sam. "It's ok. I am not holding it against you. You done a good job in the mines earlier. We might need to make camp here for the night. It would better then tryinf to traverse the area in the dark. The only one who would be able to lead us is out cold right now."

Maira took a glance at the herbs. The ones most useful for healing purposes she already had for the most part, although there were a few she didn’t have in stock. Those ones would not be particularly useful just now, though, so she just gave the man a nod and went back over to Rolen.

The Wizard was lying as still as he could, trying to shrug past the pain. His eyes flickered open to see Maira leaning over him. He tried to smile, but it was a twisted grimace instead. Maira gave a sympathetic smile, reached out and bushed his hair back from his face, then stood up and walked back to the others.

“Rolen will be fine, once he’s back at the guild his recovery should be quick.”

Azumi sat next to Sarah, gently stroking her hair to try and calm her down. She looked at Maira and then noticed the new arrival. "Who might you be?" She asked with a confused look on her.

Samantha looked at the sky. "Right... Camp. I will go check the cave... Maybe there are survivers... Let Azumi know." Samantha began walking into the mine.

"When we start to travel back Sass can carry the two who are the most injured. I am sorry for causing some of the damage done to you guys." Phoenix said as he put away the herbs. "I want to go back with you to make sure nothing else happens. I would feel awful if something else happened."

Amra walked up to Azumi. "Azumi Sam went back down to the mines to check for survivors. I also think we should make camp here until morning. The only one who could help guide us in the dark is Sarah and she is out of it right now. Though Umbre would be able to do it as well. I just would feel better if we waited until light out so we are not ambushed in the dark."

Umbre had laid down next to Rolen. She had her head close to his arm. Well almost laying on his arm. Knowing that he was in pain it, she wanted to at least give him some comfort.

Sarah turned to her side when she felt the hand on her. She grabbed onto Azumi and started to shake. Her crying got louder. All she kept saying was... "Why... Why... Why..." Over and over in a soft voice.

Rolen opened his eyes a sliver and noticed Umbre laying nearby. He was grateful for her presence, but made no outward sign. He was avoiding unnecessary movements, because even the motion of his lungs as he breathed made his side sting.

Maira nodded and sat down next to Sarah, muttering comforting words. She was wondering what could cause the rogue to call out like that while she was sleeping.

Phoenix sat down against the rock structure. Sass and Blaze by his side. He waited for a response. These guys seemed like they were from a guild. He had hoped to join on. He hoped they did not hold it against him that he had hurt someone.

Sarah's sobs settled to a gentle crying. Still muttering "Why" over and over. Slowly her sobs seemed to go away, but she stil held tightly to Azumi. Not letting go.

"Well they just kind of disappeared. Every one of them did. The body is not even there. I was talking to Sam and did not notice what had happened until they were already gone." Amra was calm, but her emotions were going haywire. Knowing that there is something out there that could take the them without even being in the same place was freaky. "If you want I can take watch tonight to make sure there are no surprises. I will only need a couple hours of meditation and I will be good to go."

Azumi looked at Phoenix as she continued to try and calm Sarah down. "You should be more careful." She knew it was an accident but she looked at Sarah and couldn't help feeling upset. "But you showed good honor coming over to offer your help. We could use it now. You can help Amra keep lookout."

She then looked at Amra. "Your plan sounds perfect. Go ahead and rest and inform this young man here when you are ready. Regarding Sam... Let's just hope she doesn't find anything bad."
She continued to try and calm Sarah down, the pain in her arm was strong, so her grabbing on was barley noticed.

Samantha was walking through the former battle scene. There were no signs of golems anymore or anyone else. Bob, her Alolan Rattata, walked around sniffing and stopping to listen every now and then, while the scythe just floated besides her. Samantha continued her walk until she reached the lower level of the mine. A strong fowl smell covered the area. Samantha stood there quietly as she saw where it was coming from.
There were burnt corpses all over. Some down to just bones and some that looked like it had recently passed away. Samantha didn't react as she looked at the entire chamber she was in. At the top there was a giant black X burned on the wall. It looked like the object of their mission had been to just kill everyone present and the guild had arrived too late. She sighed, getting annoyed by the smell and left.

Phoenix gladly smiled he put his hair up into a messy bun on top of his head. It showed off his elf ear perfectly. "If you guys are going to stay up for an hour or two I am sure me and the elf girl, Amra was it?, could go into the meditation and be rested for the watch. Unless she wants to take turns keeping watch."

Amra and Phoenix rested for about two hours. By the time they had awoken they were ready to keep watch. Amra took one side of the camp and Phoenix took the other.

During the two hours’ watch before Amra and Phoenix took over, Maira went back and forth between both Rolen and Sarah, sometimes stopping to talk quietly with one or other of the people still awake, or going over to the wall and looking out into the desert to assist in the watch. Rolen slept most of the time, when he could ignore the pain.

Samantha dragged her scythe as she left the mines. She walked up the shelter and sat next to Azumi and Sarah. She just remained there looking at a wall, not talking whatsoever.

Azumi was beginning to fall sleep while she tried to calm down Sarah, when the one words she didn't want to hear happened.

Nana's message: "Stranger danger." Rang through everyone's head. Azumi opened her eyes, she couldn't take anymore. She slowly tried to get up, but Sam stopped her.
"No, let me and the elves go. Maybe it's just a traveler." Sam got up and walked out of the shelter looking around.

From far a man could be seen walking their way. It was Leo from the Grand Court. He walked straight and proudly while looking around. He noticed Amra, Phoenix and Sam. He waved at them. "Hello! Stormbreakers guild?"

Sam didn't responded, she waited for Amra to take the lead in this.

Amra was calm but guarded. She would not let this man get past her if he posed a threat to the others who are still recovering from their injuries. "Yes. That is us. Who may I ask I am speaking to. Our leader is needing some rest right now. So if you would tell me what it is you need so I can relay the message if anything should warrant her immediate response."

Phoenix and Sass watched out for the group while Sam and Amra handled the guy. He did not seem dangerous but he wanted to be ready incase something were to happen like an ambush. Blaze warmed the area for the others inside the rock tomb. It was warm and cozy comepared to the outside of the tomb.

Leo stopped walking and playfully held up his arms. "Relax. I'm a little offended you don't recognize me, you must not be from Kelan. I am Leo, light mage of the Grand Court. I got worried and came to see if everyone was okay. But from what you just said, I'm guessing you had some injuries, any casualties? What happened to the criminals? Is Azumi okay?" He mentioned the last part louder. He smiled calmly and waited for an answer.

"Right now everyone is fine. Our light mage was badly injured as was Sarah. Luckily we a earth mage who is also a very talented healer accompanied us on this journey. Without her we would have lost both of them. One of the new recruits and his sister both left on the recruits Aerodactyl after the fight was finished. The tides would not have been in our favor if a inventer had not accidentally did not drop a bomb caontaining magical fire down the mountian and was able to help hurt one of the men who attacked the minners. Azumi was hurt on her arm and is comforting our Rogue Red Rose at the moment. I do not know what has become of the minners. We ended up fighting four of the guys with X's. One was killed. Two others we had trapped in ice. The last had run from the scene while we were dealing with the others. Unfortunately we have had some bad luck and all of them have disappeared. Not even the guy who's head was chopped clean off. I am sure once we get back Azumi will write up the report. My deepest apologies for not recognizing you. I come from a different kingdom then this one." Amra gave a run down on all that had happened. She relaxed after she was told who the guy was.

"Wow. You all took on four from Organization X? That's incredible. We've been having such a hard time with. Has anyone checked on the miners? Could you take me to Azumi? I would like to help and make sure you all get back home safely." He still had his hands up in surrender.

Samantha whispered to Amra. "The miners are dead... I found their burnt bodies... In the mine."

"Thank you. I apologize for being a little off here, but I wanted to make sure that you were not going to harm the guild. Sam has just informed me that when she went to check up in the mines, that they are all dead. She found their burnt bodies down in the mines where they were working. I am sorry for not having the info sooner." Amra made sure to relax her stance. Though she would still be ready for any attack that would come at them.

"I see. That is terrible." Leo said with a sad expression. "No need to apologise. I would've acted just like that upon seeing a stranger arrive after what you went through." He lowered his arms. "Now, if I do recall correctly. You're Samantha, Azumi's friend back from the academy. But, I do not know who you two are..." He waited for Amra and Phoenix to introduce themselves.

Azumi began to feel desperate that there was no response yet. But, she remained calm and kept helping Sarah out. She would look over at Maira and smile every now and then.

"My name is Amra. I am from the Elven kingdom about three day Rapidash ride. I am sorry that I do not know your name. He was the one who showed up to help us. Though it was an accident on his arrival to us." Amra told the guy. She was glad to not have afended the guy who seemed to be high up.

Phoenix heard the guys ask who everyone was. "My name is Phoenix and I have also come from the kingdom of the elves. Though I have been travelling around this kingdom for about a month. We are very sorry to not introducing ourselves at first. We were unsure if you were friend or foe."

Leo let out a hearty laugh. "Don't worry, it's completely understandable. It is an honor to meet two Elves. I am a big fan of your culture. Now, may I please see the rest of the guild?" He began walking forward. "I will do whatever I can to make sure you make it home. By seeing that you were on lookout I can guess that your plan was to camp until morning? Not very recommended, for the desert during the day is more exhausting. With my light magic, I can guide you all back home." He was close enought to see them clearly, he stopped. Waiting to be guided to the camp.

Samantha whispered to Amra. "I can stay guard... With the new guy." She looked at Phoenix to show who she meant.

"Of course if you will follow me I will lead you to the rest of the guild. We only planned to stay the night and travel at the first crack of dawn. Two of our guild members are experiencing something along the lines of shock and painful injuries. Some of us were lucky to make it out without them, but it took some doing." They made it to the rock tomb and Amra led the way inside. She bowed formally to her guild leader and presented him. "Azumi, Leo of the high council wanted to come and make sure our mission was going smoothly. Red Rose and Rolen are the ones who are injured. Sarah is having a bit of a flashback from her past. Which is why we are making camp. She is the only one who could have led us out of her safely. I am sure Umbre her Umbreon could have helped, but we would have had to carry two people. Staying here became a necessity once we look at the those facts. Sorry to be taking up your time. I will go back on watch to make sure nothing bothers you meeting, but before I go let introduce the person who has basically saved two lives today. This Maria she is very talented and we were lucky to have her come with us." With that Amra left the rock walls and took up her post again.

Azumi looked up at Leo and began to get up, but he signaled for her to stay down. "No need." He said. "Amra informed me of what happened. Rest as much as you can." He looked at Sarah. "For someone to leave her in such a state..." He then bowed lightly to Maira. "It's an honor to meet such a dedicated medic." He turned back to Azumi. "I'm sorry I didn't arrive sooner. It was not easy getting permission to come check on you, but the King decide it would be better regarding the incidents before." He puffed his chest. "But the Grand Court will here of your accomplishments here mark my word. Now then, whenever you are ready to go I will guide you."

"What incidents?" Azumi asked.

"As a member of the Grand Court, I must keep this information to myself." He had a serious look on his face and then it turned into a smile. "As your friend, I can talk about whatever I please." He sat down. "I'm glad to see you safe. How is your arm?"

Azumi smiled. "Good, Maira here is a medical genius." She continued to help Sarah calm down. "I'm guessing you took so long because of Victoria."

Leo laughed. "Yes. She despites you, I don't know why, but she really wants to see you fail. But after today, she will be off your back for a while."

"So, she assigned us this mission?" Azumi said with upset tone.

"Oh no, the Court did in general. She was really please though. But enough about her. Your arm, you used the gem?" He looked at her helmet.

"Yes, well we needed a small boost." Azumi said, she looked disappointed.

"I understand." He looked at Rolan. "Is he a mage?"

"Yes, light mage actually. Very smart, responsible, honest and dedicated. He has a lot of potential." Azumi looked over at Rolan and smile. "Problaby will be better then you."

Leo laughed. "Well then I can't wait to see that. I'm going to let you rest now. I'm interesting in talking to Amra, you know how I think Elves are beautiful. I can't miss this chance." He got up. "Unless you want to give me a chance?" He smiled playfully.

Azumi laughed. "No. I've heard your reputation. Leave my guild alone, we don't need you making things awkward."

Leo laughed as he stood up. "Sorry, I can't help it." He looked at Maira. "Good night miss." He looked back at Azumi. "See you in the morning." He smiled and stepped outside.

Samantha sat on a rock, her feet swinging since they didn't reach the ground. She looked over at Phoenix. "What... Were you doing here?"

Phoenix turned to the girl on the rock. "Well I was exploring the mountian. I enjoy being out in the open. It calms me. Well I was walking the edge of the mountian when my foot got caught on something. I was able to catch myself, but I had dropped a device I was working on that would help guilds out on missions. It would have been a way to hurt fire mages and other things that are normally not effected by fire. With how this turned out I would say it was a success. I just wish the members of your guild did not have to be hurt to find that out. I do still feel bad about that. I will have to work on a way to exclude people from harm of my devices. Well people who are innocent."

Samantha nodded and then looked away. She couldn't think of anything else to say. She wasn't good with small talk.

Azumi eventually fell asleep next to Sarah, doing her best to calm her down. Nana curled up next to Azumi.

Leo didn't go anywhere, he sat outside the rock shelter and read a book until morning.

Maira had politely nodded to Leo and walked to the other side of camp while Azumi and Leo had their conversation. She still kept an eye on her patients, but there wasn’t much more she could do for them. Soon she found herself falling asleep, but she made herself keep awake for long enough to give one more check on Rolen and Sarah before going to a patch of less rocky sand and laying down against a rock. Soon she was asleep, dreamless because of her herbs but light enough to be woken easily if she was needed.

The first few orange lights of the sky appeared over the desert. Leo close his book and got up. He went to the shelter and found everyone asleep. He felt bad for waking them up, but figured it was necessary.
He cleared his throat. "Azumi, it's time."

Azumi sat up quickly, reaching for her sword and then crying in pain because of her arm. "Ow! What's going?!" She looked around with half eyes opened. She relaxed when she saw Sarah sleeping. "Yes. Let's go." She tried to get up, but struggled.

Leo rushed over and helped her. Grabbing her hand waist to keep her balanced. "If you're arm wasn't broken, you could've taken my head." He joked.

Azumi smiled, feeling embarrassed. She then cleared her throat. "Good morning Stormbreakers! Time to get up!" She said out loud.

Samantha remained in the same rock, still swinging her feet in the air. She didn't sleep, but she normally didn't. She got up when she felt she heard Azumi's voice. "That's us... Let's go." She said to Phoenix and Amra.

Maira opened her eyes, snapping out of slumber as the wake-up call was sounded. She quickly rubbed her eyes to clear them of their bleariness, and then got up to check on her patients. She went to Rolen first, gently talking in an attempt to wake him up without agitating his burns. She succeeded, and Rolen opened his eyes, not remembering where he was at first but then recalling yesterday’s events as he felt his side sting.

“Good morning, Rolen. Are you feeling better this morning?”

“I guess...”

Maira shook her head and then went to check on Sarah.

Sarah slowly opened her eyes. She was still hurting some, but it was more bearable then when she was first burned. Standing up was a little difficult. Unsteady on her feet she walked over to one of the rocks and rested her head on her arm. Moving her hair out of the way of her back she felt it would be better to put it all up in a bun. She let her hair out of the half ponytail and pulled all the hair from the back of her head into a bun. She still had the two pieces of hair that come down in front. She hated having her hair up all the way, but it was needed give the burns she had suffered.

Amra took the time to make sure everything was packed up and ready to go. Nothing would be left behind that would indicate that they were there. Walking up to Azumi she spoke. "Azumi everything is packed and ready to go when we need to."

Phoenix also walked up to Azumi. "If you guys wanted to we can have the mage lay on Sass. She will carry him back to the guild. Which I assume is what you guys are."

¨That´s great Amra, thank you. Have you seen Wes or Tyler? I do not recall what happened to them.¨ Azumi was still being held up by Leo, but she tried to maintain her authority. ¨Thank you um...¨ She couldn´t remember Phoenix´s name. ¨That would be helpful, I´m sure Rolan could use the rest.¨

¨Need me to carry you?¨ Leo told Azumi.

¨Nonsense. I can walk.¨ Azumi replied as she pushed herself away and began to walk. She stumbled and grabbed on to the walls, but pretended she was okay. ¨We will go back as a team and take small breaks using Umbre´s rain dance. Our food is still intact, we should eat breakfast at the first stop. Make sure to double check...¨ She stopped when she felt sharp pain on her arm. ¨Everything you brought you have with you. If anyone does not feel good, inform us through Nana so we can stop and have Maira check you.¨ She then looked at Leo with a sad look. ¨I could use your help walking...¨

Leo laughed. ¨Sure, no worries. We can walk along the light mage. I always enjoy a talk with a colleague.¨ He looked at Rolan and gave him a thumbs up.

Azumi looked at Sarah with a worried look. ¨Are you okay to walk? We can have Nana help you with psychic.¨

Tyler woke up in his coin. He had been dealt enough pain that he did an auto retreat. He floated around more inside, feeling brand new. He summoned himself by Azumis side, and stretched his arms. ¨Morinin´ guys.¨ He said with a yawn. He looked to Azumi. ¨Don´t blame me for not gettin´ up earlier. I gon sleep all I want, and its not my fault, coin did an auto retreat on me.¨

Razan woke up in darkness. Everything was black. Everything. Was he held hostage? Was he dead? Was he.....
He didn't know......
He quickly did a teleportation spell, and a hole opened up in front of Azumi, and he fell through face first. ¨Owww.....¨ He said as he got up. He looked around, and realized that he was with the people that were fighting the group that made him a slave. Castform came down on his shoulder, and used protect on them, making a shield around them. Flygon came down beside him.

¨Oh. Thank Arceus! I´m free! I´m finally free!¨ He cried in joy.

¨Who´s this dude?¨ tyler asked Azumi while looking at Razan.

Azumi smiled when she saw Tyler. "I'm glad to see you were able to go into the coin without turning evil."

Leo looked confused. "You have a ghost in your guild?"

Azumi sighed. "Yes. Long story I will tell you on the way."

Then Razan appeared. Azumi gave him a mean look. "Who are you?"

Leo noticed that he wasn't recognized and began preparing a spell, in case something happened.