• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Rolen trudged along silently for a few seconds, looking at the ground. After a moment he spoke up again.

“Do you think there’s anything we can do? I-I mean...”

He stopped talking, realizing that a pact like that could not be broken, not by any means he knew of at least. He might be able to send a message to his old mentor to see if she knew anything, but... Rolen looked up into the sky ahead, barely seeing the distant speck high in the air that was Wes’ Aerodactyl.

"I have no idea Rolen. I do not know what could be done. I guess we will just have to work on it and study books. I have a small library in my potions room that you can look through. They are mainly centered around wards and magical curses but I am sure we can find something." Sarah tood a drink of her water skin and put it back away. They were close to where they needed to be.

“Warding spells.... those would have been perfect. There are a lot of things you can do with Warding spells, and if Azumi wanted the coin kept safe we could at least have figured out how to protect the coin for a little while, and then look for other solutions...”

Rolen almost walked into a cactus that grew on the edge of the desert, but stopped himself in time. Looking around he saw more cacti scattered along the barren ground, with small depressions here and there that were probably the homes of Pokémon. Inside a hole in one of the Cacti was a strange looking Hoothoot, and there were a few Sandile and Skorupi basking nearby. Rolen took careful note of these, as he had no wish to be bitten or stung. He stopped for a moment in the shade of a larger cactus.

“Should we wait for the rest of the group here?”

Tyler nodded to the girl, Maran was her name. No, Maria. Yeah. Tyler chuckled to himself, but then stopped, it brought him pain. ¨Yeah, I did that myself, but I do appreciate you as a stranger helping me, so, thanks for that.¨ He smiled at her. ¨Plants will not help, but thanks for offering.¨

"I thought I would have had more time to get the info to you to helo me. I am not very magical I can only do a few things with my element. I would have needed someone to perform the spell I would have found." Sarah stopped as the reached the edge of the desert. "Yeah we should probably let them catch up. I would rather have more eyes in the place then just twi and them up there. Who I am still a little mad at by the way."

Rolen glanced up at the speck in the sky again.

“Oh, I’m not happy with them either. During the ‘teamwork’ exercise, they didn’t work together at all. Not to mention that Aerodactyl dropped a Rock Tomb on me to keep me from doing anything.”

He was fuming now as he recalled the injustice of the match earlier. He looked at his right hand, which was still pretty torn up. He had forgotten to ask Azumi to heal it since he was having trouble thinking of anything other than that pact.

“And of course, just when Amra and I had Azumi off balance, Sam got in a lucky hit and got all the credit.”

Maira looked confused.

“You did that yourse- What? Why?”

She looked very sad. Why would this man want to take his own life? People already suffered enough without TRYING to hurt themselves.

"This is why I do not like exorcises like that at all. I much prefer my form of them. They are both physical and mental it takes much more then just a lucky shot to win them. If we were not called out on a mission I would have had a chance to let you guys when my own. I can not tell you what is because when have some down time it might be a good way for everyone to learn to work together." Sarah had grown a little angrier at the guy who had taken off on the flying rock without permission. He defently needs to learn some manners.

¨Because I thought it was the right decision, and the other-me who is part of me now thought it was a good idea too......¨ Tyler frowned. ¨But I realized that it was a grave mistake. The dark magic of the coin took over, and I helpless. I was a shell. I couldnt do anything so I fought back, and here we are now, going on our second mission....¨ He then realized that this was Maria´s first mission. ¨Sorry, first for you, second for me. I am sorry for making you upset.¨

Tyler just remembered something. ¨The dark side of the coin said that CrossBlade had an X scar on him........¨ He said out loud.
No. He couldn't have been sent to try to pick them off had he? Surely not. But there is a possibility.........

Azumi looked up at the sky and then back to Tyler. "Fine. We need to move, but don't you lose control again, I might need you and will find a way to bring you back once we return." She looked at everyone. "We are behind, let's move!"

Samantha accepted the offer from Wes and got off the flying Pokemon. She walked over to Sarah and Rolan. "Hey..." She spoke to Rolan. "We match..." She pointed at her clothes.

Azumi's group soon arrived with the rest. She was breathing heavily as she approached them. "I hate dry places." She took a deep breath. "Well no, just dislike them. Much less water around. The only water around is all of you. How was the trip? Everyone okay?" She took a big drink of water. "It should be night soon, which is easier to travel. The mines are not far now."

Rolen looked away for a moment, more comfortable after his talk with Sarah but still tense, but then remembered something as Azumi mentioned the lack of water.

“I might be able to do something about lack of water, if you end up needing some.”

He had discovered this spell earlier as he was packing his spellbooks back into his bag. The pages had fallen open onto a page about Create or Destroy Water. In the back of his mind he had realized that this could be very useful, and had marked that page. From the glance he had of it before hurriedly packing the spellbook, it seemed like a comparatively simple spell, almost as easy as Magic Missile with enough practice.

Maira waved happily to the others. At Sam’s comment she grinned.

“That’s right! You DO match! Aw, man, now I wanna match too!”

She dug in her bag and came out with a black dress, but immediately put it away again as she had nowhere to change.

Last edited:
¨Azumi, the desert may be hot in the day, but it is freezing at night. Trust me, I have had an experience...¨ Tyler shuddered just at the thought.
He felt a little better now that he had fought off the dark side, but he was uncomfortable with the fact that he wouldn't be able to get rest. The coin was his charging station.

"I guess we do. Well I know where to go when the rest of my clothes are dirty." She smiled. Then looked to Wes. "Wes next time please wait for me to give you the go ahead. I had wanted you to do a bit of scouting before we got here and was not able to tell you before you took off." She looked to Azumi. "It will be cooler at time here. The sun will not be heating up the rocks and the darkness would prevail." She then turned to Tyler. Who was a ghost. She wanted to help him but knew that she would need some help with it. "Hey Tyler where is Jerry and Octo-bug? I haven't seen them around for awhile now." She hoped they were not in danger. Umbre was by Rolen she had taken a liking to him.

"I'm going to need a lot, what do you have?" Azumi asked Rolan. She was really happy they were having a conversation.
She responded to Sarah and Tyler without turning around. "Well the night is were I will be comfortable. I'm better at dealing with the cold then with the heat."

Samantha looked at Maira. "Want me to... Take their eyes out so you can change?" She held up her scythe. Her Rattata giggled.

Rolen pulled out the spellbook and arrived at the page fairly quickly. After looking at it for a few minutes, he looked back up.

“I think I could do... maybe 10 gallons in about an hour, once I get it figured out. But.... I would need a container to put it in.”

He sat down on a rock a few feet away from the group. It was very hot, but he needed to focus for this. He set the book on his knees and stared at it intently for a moment, and then he began to move his hands. After about a minute a faint mist began to form. Rolen nodded as he stopped his hand movements and the mist faded.

Maira looked at Sam, trying to figure out if she was joking or serious.

“That’s not very nice. Do you know how hard it is to heal a damaged eye?”

Last edited:
“Sorry about that, I guess I got a little too excited to show off Aerodactyl. If you want I can go scout now while everyone takes a break.” Wes apologized to the girl.

—————

Esa stood there quietly, she could see what Azumi meant by saying Wes was immature, it was a bit of a boneheaded move for him to fly off like that. Esa overheard talk of everyone’s thirst, she decided to help the group. “Bulbasaur, could you get us some water please.” The Bulbasaur nodded and smiled, while walking over to a nearby cactus. The small bulb Pokémon used ingrain and brown root like tendrils came out of his bulb and burrowed themselves into the cactus. Bulbasaur disconnected the roots from itself and they basically became hoses sticking out from the cactus, draining its water. Bulbasaur continued this process at a couple more nearby cacti, careful not to overdue it and cause harm to the plants. “Great job Bulbasaur! You’re amazing!” Esa petted the small Pokémon on his head while he smiled, happy he did well. “Hey everyone Bulbasaur found water for all of us!” She called out to the group.

Azumi thought about what Rolan said. "That is really amazing. We could make a great combination me and you. It takes you about 12 minutes to make one gallon then right? I could do great things with a gallon." She noticed Rolan's hand. "That looks painful, want me to look at it?" She then remember they had a healer now. "Or I can ask Maira." She was enjoying the conversation, but it was better for him to have Maira treat him.

Samantha looked at Maira. "No... It's not nice..." She turned around and walked away. "Hey... Wes' sister... I want some cactus juice... One time I drank some that got me really high... I took out an entire..." She stopped talking. "...nevermind." She held an empty bottle for some water.

Rolen had been concerntraded enough on learning the spell that he had forgotten the pain in his hand, even when he made the gestures from the spell. Wizards had a tendency to go to extremes while trying to gain new spells. He looked down at the injured hand, realizing that it was still pretty nasty, but dismissing it for the time being. He needed to work on getting some wate-

He turned around to see that Esa had drawn water from the Cacti. He had know that water was available there, but hadn’t thought of a way to get at it. He felt very frustrated, and walked back to where Umbre was and began petting her.

"Well I am glad they are safe. I have not seen them much." Sarah said to Tyler. Then she turned to Azumi. "Hey Azumi. When we get to the mines, why not have Tyler go in as a scout. He would be perfect for this type of scouting mission. He can make sure nothing is ahead of us and where we are going." She was not happy that someone had basically messed with something that Rolen had been working on. She won't say anything to Esa because it was good that she found water, but it was not nice of her to do it when someone was working hard to get it. Sarah walked over to Rolen and lowered her voice so only he could hear her. "I thought your idea was brilliant. It will come in handy later on in the mines. There water is not as likely, so your spell would be more useful." Umbre rubbed her head on the plam that Rolen used to pet her. She loved the attention from the mage boy.

Azumi looked down disappointed as how she had been ignored. She decided to stop trying to force it and leave the mage alone. She turned to Tyler. "What Sarah said. Once we get to the mines, ok?"
Azumi walked to the front of the group. "Okay everyone, it's time to keep moving. Wes, take the skies again, stay within 1 mile. Sarah, you and I up front. Esa, you're in charge of Maira and Nana who will travel in the middle. Sam, Rolan and Amra to the back. Pokemon, except for Nana, go to their best interest. If you got a complaint, speak up. Otherwise, start moving." She signed to Anakin to get the backpack and she began walking forward.

Samantha yawned. "Here we go again."

Rolen gave Sarah a weak smile as he continued to pet Umbre. He was now using only his left hand, as the Umbreon’s fur had pricked at the wound on his right hand. He gave the Umbreon one final pat as he stood up in obedience to Azumi’s orders. He shrugged his bag back into his shoulder, and walked over to Amra.

Maira, meanwhile, was staring intently at a Trapinch. The Pokémon stared back at her. They stared intently and then suddenly both burst into laughter. Maira rolled around, but sat up with a yelp as she pricked a finger on a cactus. She said a small goodbye to the Pokémon, then joined formation, sucking on her pricked thumb.

“My name is Esa.” She smiled and said to the girl. “Sure here you go.” She filled up Sam’s cup and handed it back to her, somewhat off put by the girls previous comment. She heard Azumi’s comment and headed back over to Maria. “Guess it’s you and me again.” She chimed happily with a smile.

—————

“Great job guys!” Wes complimented both his sister and Bulbasaur. He had filled a large bowl up with more than his share of water, but only took a small sip to tide him over. He presented the bowl to Aerodactyl and lowered Joltik to the water so he could drink as well. “Drink up guys, you need it more than me.” Wes smiled as his Pokémon thankfully gulped the water. The two looked refreshed when Wes heard Azumi’s orders, “Alright buddy, up we go again.” He climbed up on Aerodactyl’s back, as they took off he flew over by Sam, “We’ll miss you up there.” He teased the girl and flew off quickly into the sky.

Umbre followed Rolen when he stood by Amra. She would watch out for the mage. Amra smiled at Rolen when he stood by her. She had been sitting back and watching everyone interact. She seen how Rolen was made to feel like he was a lesser member because of him being new and not being able to do as much as everyone else. If it was not for him she would probably leave this place. She has had enough of the drama that seems to unfold here.

Sarah walked in front to where Azumi was. She stayed quiet. Her mind was still going back to the pact that Azumi had made. How could she have done that without thinking it through first. She could have helped her to get the coin back and find a way to help Tyler get out of the predicament he was in.

Rolen stared into the desert, wondering how far they were going to travel before their mission truly began. He hadn’t noticed Umbre following him, or Amra smiling at him. He pulled out his waterskin and took a last sip before they began the last leg of their trip to the mines.

Maira smiled at Esa, although her thumb was still in her mouth. She pulled out the thumb and looked at it. Just a small prick. She could fix this easily. She closed her eyes and a small amount of healing pulsed in her finger, and the wound began to heal. However, the healed skin was very dry and crackly, like the desert. Maira gave a small frown, hoping this would not be a problem.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Tyler started. “I’m your guy, or your ghost....whatever......”

Tyler stood up now from the position of where he had been floating and flew into the sky. “This feels better than I tho got it would.” Tyler said quietly to himself. He flew around, did some loops in the air, and then came back down.
“I’m ready.” Tyler said to everyone.

Azumi walked along with Sarah, looking around and making sure there was nothing suspicious. "I miss Emma. She was entertaining during these trips. Of course, it was just three of us. So, we had no choice but to listen to her. You looked annoyed sometimes." She smiled at Sarah. "But I thought her stories about how she would get intoxicated and then fight random people were fun." She sighed. "Then we sort of lost Tyler. I also feel the raindrops are not really happy here, which worries me." She stopped talking, maybe it was uncalled for and looked at Tyler flying around with a smile.

Samantha walked a few steps behind Rolan and Amra, dragging her scythe behind her, leaving a small line on the dirt. She looked like she had been walking forever, but she was just too lazy and preferred to be in her bed right now.

Wes squinted his eyes, he thought he saw something in the distance. “Aerodactyl, fly over there.” He said while pointing to the shapes he saw in the distance. Upon getting closer he realized it was the mines. “Come on buddy, we gotta go tell the others. Wes landed next to his guild leader. “I think I saw the mines not far from here, I can have Aerodactyl guide us the rest of the way.”

"Yeah I miss her to. She was like annoying little sister to me. We fought and made jabs at one another, but we really did enjoy it. She would get under my skin and I would do the same to her. She was someone I looked to make my day better." Sarah smiled. She then looked to Azumi and lightly punched her in her amr. In the same place Emma would often punch someone in. "And don't you dare tell her I said that. She will not know that I enjoyed her company. It would ruin all of the fun."

Azumi laughed. "Oh no, I would never. I love watching you two go at it." She looked up as Wes approached.
"Good job Wes! We'll get there asap. Meanwhile, guard the entrance." She turned around. "Rolan, we are going to need some light when it gets dark, get ready! If you need help, Have a Pokemon use flash. Amra, Sam, Wes and Myself will go into the mines to look for the miners. Sarah, Maira, Esa and Rolan on standby until nightfall. If we do not return by then, Sarah will decide what to do. Remember this is a mine, be careful or you can make it collapse! The new team Sarah will set up camp and be on lookout. It's a rank B mission, do not forget that!" She finished and continued walking forward.

After a few minutes they arrived at the edge of a small mountain. The entrance to the mines was pretty big and difficult to miss. Tools and equipment were scattered all over, like something had just thrown them around. There was no sign on anyone, but the entrance looked like it used to have a lot of movement due to foot prints and many water stored in different containers. Even some fruits and vegetables gathered in a couple of baskets and one basket with some meats and breads that still looked fresh. There was also a big black X burned in the middle of the entrance.

"I call dibs on the gold..." Samantha said as she saw the mines.

Wes was excited he was put into the group that was chosen to venture into the mines. He looked up at Aerodactyl, “Hey big guy, I don’t know if you’ll fit down there.” Wes sighed, disappointed he couldn’t bring his friend along. “Do me a favor and stay with Esa and everyone up here, make sure they don’t get hurt. But if things turn sour I’ll call out to you and you have permission to blow this mine to pieces.” He winked at Aerodactyl as he handed him over to his sister. “Take good care of him.” He then ran over by Sam “Not if I get it first.” He smiled at her, “I guess we’re too good of a team to split up.” He chimed and flashed a thumbs up. “Azumi, Joltik and I can take care of lighting.” The Joltik rubbed its two front legs together, creating small sparks as it prepared a flash.

—————

“I will.” Esa smiled as she replied. She was bummed that she hadn’t gotten to work with Wes this entire quest, and her concern grew after seeing the large X mark... this can’t be safe she thought. However, her worries were lessened upon seeing how cheerful and unfazed her brother was. Still, she would stay vigil to detect the slightest hint of danger, she would ignore orders in a heartbeat to rescue Wes if it came to it.

Rolen stammered something about being unable to actually create light, but Azumi continued before he could get the words out. When she was done he took a look around, then continued walking. When they arrived at the entrance he gave a quick look around and then pulled out his waterskin. He kind of regretted not talking to Amra on they way, but it was too late now, and he was tired. He found a nice spot to sit down, and then pulled out his spellbook once more.

Amra saw Rolen go and sit down. She decided to give him something that she had kept. He would have more use for it then she would. Out of her bag she pulled out a spellbook. It was a black book made out a leather like material. It had many spell and rituals in the pages. She hoped he would find a good use for it. Amra walked over to the sitting mage. "Hey Rolen. I have something that might be useful. You can use it to pass the time. It belonges to my brother. He said to give it someone in the guild who can use it and you can trust. Well I want you to use it if needed." She held out the book for him to take.

"Azumi, why don't you have Tyler go ahead in front of you guys as a scout. He wants to be useful and this might be his chance to help. It would be good to have someone who can faze through walls be the one to scout and make sure there are no surprises." Sarah hoped Azumi would not take too many risks. With Tyler's help he can make sure they stay safer and not be surprised by anything.

"Don't go ahead or I'll make you switch with Esa!" Azumi called out to Wes. She then stopped to look around, noticing the details of the place. "That X means that organization was here... We need to stay sharp." She looked over at Sarah. "It's true, but he is unstable still. Don't worry I don't plan on going too far. It will get dark soon, so we must return before then. We will keep within Nana's reach also. Remember to focus on the safety of the raindrops and Pokemon first. If anything happens, do what is most convenient."
She walked over to the entrance. "Okay Anakin, leave the things here. You're coming with me." She stopped and began talking to the entrance before her. "No Nana you're staying! I need you here and concentrating to keep us communicated.... Fine if I find gold I will bring you some... No you cannot hang out with Rolan, you're banned from that... I didn't bring cookies... Just play with someone... No you can't sleep either... Keep this up and you won't eat cookies when we get back!" She sighed with frustration and began walking into the mine.
Nana crossed her arms and did a horrible expression of Azumi.

Samantha caught up to Azumi. "Why can't I stay? I love... Staying guard... With Nana."

Azumi sighed. "Wind currents, in case the roof collapses, wind currents can guide us out."

Samantha didn't reply and kept walking.

Azumi looked back. "Come on Tyler! I need you ahead of us scouting!" She turned around and continued to walk into the mine.

Rolen looked up with surprise when Amra offered him the book. He hesitated at first, but then accepted the book.

“Thanks, Amra. I’m sure there will be some useful spells in here!”

He opened the book carefully and began to turn the pages. He was soon absorbed in the pages. Meanwhile, Maira was looking up at the mountain which loomed above the entrance to the mine. She was sure she saw the faint specks of green which indicated potentially useful herbs. She sighed and sat down, knowing she could not go up there now.

Tyler floated past Azumi. ¨Aye Aye cap¨ He said as he went past her. He slowly went through a couple of walls, and stopped when he heard voices. Tyler leaned forward to see what was happening. He couldn't believe his eyes.
There were three men sitting in the shaft drinking. One of them he recognized as the sand man with his Tyranitar. One of them had white slicked back hair, and was dressed in all white robes. The other.....

Was CrossBlade.........

Tyler kept his anger to himself as he floated back to Azumi. ¨Alright, we got the sand dude, white guy and CrossBlade to deal with. Just don´t go into the clearing of the south central third lowest shaft.¨ He then bit his lip. ¨I think Haxorus and the white dudes pokemon are gaurding the miners, so we better be careful.¨ He said to her softly.

Wes clenched his fist at the mention of Crossblade, it was all he could do not to run in there and attack him. “We’ll see how he likes it if we fight when I’m at full strength.” Wes muttered probably a little too loudly. Meanwhile Joltik had used a scaled back flash to provide light for the group but not give away their position. Wes continued to walk, just a stride behind Azumi. “Hey Azumi, if there’s three of them and we get in a fight I want Crossblade to myself.” He was extremely angered by the chain of events set off by the man, forcing Azumi to sell her soul and causing Ghost Guy to become evil. On top of that he had copied Wes’s signature technique.

"We fight as a team Wes... Plus, we can't just ran at an enemy like that. The other man took on the whole guild alone and we do not know what the white man can do. For now, we go back to the others."

"You thought we weren't aware..." The bald man with the red X on his face emerged from the ground. "You're in a mountain, my element! No water or shadows around here to help you..." He smiled proudly, crossing his big arms in front of his chest. "Do not even bother calling the others, we already have something for them..."

Nana looked around. "Stranger danger!" She told the group with her and pointed to the opposite side if the entrance.

A man was slowly approaching the group. He wore white lose pants that seemed to be made of some light cloth. He had black flat shoes on. He was not wearing a shirt. Instead his body was covered in tattoos. His faced was tattooed like a skull. His torso and arms were as if he was a skeleton, he was skinny and the skeleton tattoos made him look like it more. On his back there was a giant black X tattooed. There was not one inch of his skin that wasn't covered in skin. He was bald and had plenty of piercings on his ears and nose. He got close enough to the group so they could see him, the last of the sun light illuminating him.
"First the miners... Now some guild." He spoke in an odd accent. He did some odd hand signals and moved them in the air. Then, his hands burst into flames. "My name is Jose, many call me Diablo. You... You won't get to tell the story of when you met me..."

Azumi drew her sword and pointed at the sand man in the mines. "Enough, we are more then prepared this time." She sent a message to the through Nana to inform the others, but she wasn't responding. Azumi began to get worried. "Wes! Next to me! Sam and Amra, support. Remember his sand golems."

The bald man burst into laughter. A giant golden hammer emerged from the floor. The man grabbed it and picked it up with ease. "Today, you die at the hands of Wrecker from Organization X!"

Wes looked at the large man, he had never seen someone who gave off such a essence of raw power. “Azumi.” Wes muttered, now seeming serious for the first time since he arrived, “You said this guy took on the entire guild last time, so it’s safe to assume the four of us can’t beat him. Also since this was a trap we can assume there is at least one other person targeting the rest of the group.” Wes whispered his thoughts to her out loud, “That being said, they probably sent the stronger one to us since they probably assumed we were the more powerful group given that we are with the guild leader and traveled in rather than keeping look out. So I figure there is one less powerful man taking on the other four right now.” Wes’s voice had the slightest bit of fear as he processed his thoughts. “If the entire guild couldn’t defeat this guy on equal footing I doubt us four stand much of a chance when he has an advantage. At this point our best option is to send two of us to help the other group so they can hopefully defeat their enemy and return back here to save the remaining two.” Wes’s voice was now shaking but he needed to do what was best for the guild that had accepted him. “Take someone and go help the others, I can buy you at least 5minutes, but no matter what don’t come back in here, fighting an earth element this strong in a mine is a guaranteed defeat.” Wes had Joltik charge his body and he prepared to defend. He knew this was not a battle he could win but he could go down helping his team.

———

Esa walked forwards, holding her arm to the side as if ordering the rest of the group to stay back. “Hello Jose.” Esa cheerfully greeted the man, “I’m...” Esa was cut off, Aerodactyl had shot a hyper beam right at the man. The fossil Pokémon could sense his strength and was not about to take any chances.

Rolen quickly stowed away the spellbook Amra had given him as soon as he heard Nana’s Stanger Danger alert. He strongly disliked the man, even at first glance. He didn’t care for tattoos at the best of times, and this man’s tattooing was disturbing to say the least. As the man lit his hands on fire, he thought he recognized a fire spell. Blazing Hand? Scorching Hand? Burning... oh, it doesn’t matter, whatever the spell is called it’s definitely dangerous. Rolen quickly focused on the light being shed by the man’s flames. The wizard quickly decided against light refraction as he had a sudden idea. That is, two ideas. He debated as to whether it would be a better idea to try and soak the guy, or whether he should try and reverse the combustion of the flames. He decided against the later as he was not very farmiliar with Fire magic. But it would also take to long to-

Rolen was distracted from his train of thought as Aerodactyl released a Hyper Beam. The wizard shielded his eyes.

Maira looked curiously at the man. She wondered how the amount of tattooing might have affected him, but she sensed he was a threat. She attempted to hide behind a nearby rock, hoping the hostile-looking man wouldn’t see her.