• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

"Thank you," Ashley responded as her Chimecho flew into the Queen's face.

She then facepalmed, and blushed in embarrassment as her Pokemon flew towards the Queen, then noticed Razan, and went after him, in an attempt to calm him down. Kato had kept an eye on Ashley as Windchime flew with her trainer.

"Razan, I'm worried about you, you know, if you want to, you can talk to me." Ashley whispered into Razan's ear when she caught up with him.

"Great!" Azumi told Emma. "But you could've done that tomorrow! Go play with Leon, he wants to know if you're stronger then a Bewear." She laughed.
Azumi petted the Chimeco. "I'm glad you're still as active as ever." A guard walked up to Azumi and whispered in her ear. Azumi nodded. "I'll be right there."
Azumi went over to Maira. "I have to take care of something, please keep Sam company." She then looked for Leon, who was looking up at Kaiden with suspicious eyes. Azumi sighed. "Sarah! Please watch him!" She pointed at Leon.

Azumi's made her way down to the castle dungeons. Once inside, she walked into the biggest dungeon, where the organization X memebers were chained down by magical chains.
"Well looks like the queen loves us so much, she left her babies birthday party to come see us." Wrecker said with a sinister smile. He had long hair and beard now.
"I was told you were ready for a deal, I'm listening." Azumi said while crossing her arms.
Wrecker rolled his eyes. "Well after five years of trying to escape with no success. We decided, it's time to make a deal for our liberty."
Azumi looked over her shoulder at the guards. "Leave me alone with them."
The guards nodded and left, closing the doors behind them.

Joe chugged his beer at an alarming pase. He placed the glass down loudly. "Another one please!" He shouted as he wiped his mouth. His Toxtricity signaled for two as he finished his. They both laughed loudly. "Can you imagine? Being on a boat with Emma, Sarah, Amra, Annette, Ashley and... Drum roll!!" Joe shouted as Toxo played the drums on the table. "The queen! Man, we are living the dream! I really hope we get to go."

Azumi shook hands with the now free Wrecker. "We are leaving next week, I expect you to be ready by then. I hope everyone knows their job. Any of you step out of line and it's over." She glared at the other members.
Ariel just stood there, he still looked like a little boy. Diablo didn't say anything, he just checked his wrists. Imuza crossed her arms and looked away annoyed. The Orc stretched, he actually looked thinner. Wrecker smiled. "Like I said, we got nothing to live for. So, where's the cake?"
In a split second, there was an ice sword against Wrecker's throat, being held by Azumi. "We are not friends. Do not even think about getting close to my children. I'll take your head myself." A fierced anger could be seen in Azumi's eyes. Wrecker lifted his hands up, with a serious look. "Understood. We will remain hidden until you give the word."

Azumi dissolved the sword and walked away. She made her way back to the party, looking calm. She made her way quickly to Rolan and dragged him away from the others. "Sorry, I just need to know. If you make a life contract, you know, the ones that supposedly can't be broken, are they really indestructible?"

Last edited:
Rolen’s cake plate dropped to the floor as Azumi pulled him away, breaking his concentration long enough for the spell to dissolve. He looked reluctantly back at the mess on the floor until Azumi spoke. It was a bit sudden, but he had always wondered if she would ever ask this question. He had wondered the same thing himself, so he had done some digging and was ready with an answer... or at least a partial one.

“Err... yes... and no... what I mean is, I think there are ways, but they are all extremely difficult or impossible unless a miracle occurs... the most simple solution I’ve been able to think of is also one of the most dangerous. That would be... to track down the... being... on the other end of the pact, and... destroy it? I don’t know to what extent it would be possible... there might be a magical way to break the pact, but... I have not found anything yet. There are several more possibilities, but... sorry, Azumi, but I don’t have anything at the moment. I can see what I can do, but it’s probably not much.”

Last edited:
Emma thought for a moment. She could play with Leon, our she could get to know dragon chick. I think it's understandable what her choice was.

"So... dragons, huh? I've always been a fan of them myself, but I never really got the chance to use them. I have to settle for little Mack here, but he can be intimidating... occasionally. Emma, Azumi's right hand, next to her husband obviously. Better believe you're coming onto my ship, and if Azumi says otherwise, tell her I called dibs."

She held out her hand for Nora, although it was at a bit of an angle due to her stature. Mack did his version of a smile, which was just closing his eyes happily.

Owen sat on a large crate with his legs hanging of the sides, the crate was waiting to be lowered into the hull of the ship. He looked out over the open waters. He had been away from home for over half a year now, he had been brought overseas with the second exploration fleet. Most of the other Cult members had already filtered throughout the new land, the small branch established in the Kelan kingdom had received news of the location of the water gem.

Owen along with a few other members had spent the last few months working in the Queens fleet as dock hands, sailors, and in Owens case, a cabin boy. By a stroke of pure luck, he and quite a few of the other Cult members were selected to be part of the crew that was to sail out with the Queen on an expedition to what they think is possibly a new land but to Owen, it was home. Apparently it was the birthday of the Queens children today, Owen could only wonder what that was like. He looked down at his Lycanroc, Spike who was inspecting some of the tied ropes that were holding up the sails. Spike was the only gift he got from anyone a few years ago as a Rockruff. Though Wite would never admit to it was a thoughtful gift from her. Nevertheless Owen had always been grateful for Spike for keeping him company when times got bad.

“Owen! We’re moving this down now! Stay up there, check the hooks, knots and ropes, and make sure it stays balanced while we lower it!” The crane operated shouted.

“On it!” Owen stood up on top of the large crate as the ropes were pulled tight. And in seconds they were in the air and being lowered into the depths of the ship. Owen stood on the center of the crate holding onto one of the ropes in case any of the contents inside would shift and cause the crate to become off-balanced he was ready to counterbalance it. “We’re good, nice and slow now!” Owen informed the dock hands operating the crane who were pulling and pushing on the various ropes and massive wooden turn-styles that allowed the crane to operate.

Spike had moved near the opening on the deck of the ship carefully watching the proceedings.

Within a few moments the crate was settled into the hull and Owen moved quickly to unhook the metal hooks that held the crate and untied some of the security ropes before retying then to other security points in the hull so it wouldn’t get tossed around while out in the ocean. He leapt down from the crate onto another, then down onto another. The storage room was piled high like a small mountain with these crates of supplies.

Spike barked into the hole concerned for the boy. “Ill be right out!” Owen went to the storage room door and gave the supplies one last scan before exiting. He quickly ran through the ship to get above deck again.

"OY! Pack it up! We're calling it a day! The rest of the cargo are all provisions, we've not received them yet, so we'll be loading them in the next few days once it arrives." The dockmaster called.

"Yea, yea, we're coming." Owen heard the other workers call back. Spike rejoined Owen once he arrived back onto the deck. Owen left the boat on the wooden plank and rejoined the rest of the crew. he glanced back at the boat, it was a magnificent vessel, then again, it was no surprise that this was the most magnificent ship in the fleet, it was the Queen's.

Owen sighed as he followed some of his fellow deckhands to the crews quarters, Owen was too young to join the others in the taverns and pubs. Owen had been continuing his studies in Blood ritual sites, and he needed to for the cultists' plan to work, they were relying on him, it was the reason they brought him along, it won't be long now. Owen took a shower and laid in his makeshift bed he had been sleeping on in the past several months made up of an old mattress layers of linen cloth and a large soft pillow in the corner of the room. Spike was coiled up next to him. They were in the room that he'd been sharing with his fellow cultists. Owen began writing in his journal while he picked away at a plate of meat and cheese.

"I see..." Azumi bit her lower lip as she processed the information given by Rolan. "Well I actually feel better. You see, I forced a deal like that on some people. Making sure they don't disobey me or try anything against me or the ones I care for. There aren't any light mages amongst them, so hearing you say that makes me feel at ease. I'm sorry about the cake. Please enjoy as much as you like, theres plenty." She smiled pleasantly at Rolan.

Annette laughed. "I have a hard time imaginen him now. He sounds smart and tough, but pink hair? I don't think someone with pink hair is my type." She smiled playfully. "I like big strong men who can carry an Onix while at the same time reciting poetry."

Nora nodded. "Yeah, I train them alright. And I can see that. Dragons tend to keep to themselves, so it makes it harder for us dragon tamers to have more permanent allies. And I'll keep the fact that I'll be coming with you in mind." She smiled and shook Emma's hand. As Wyvra flew down to Leon, trilling with excitement.

Alice scurried up the wall, trusting her quick and soft feet. She dodged windows and hid in crevices when she needed a breath or Sneaky alerted her that some guards were around. She made it to the roof and laid against the roof, let Vixie out to led her to the glass. She crawled to the entrance Vixie found. She glared at the glass and looked at the two guards below without causing shadows to fall on the floor below. "Have to find a way to get down there without gaining their attention," she whispered.

Storm looked amused as he spoted the mage pulled off by the queen. Seeing that Rolen had dropped his plate, Storm used his finger to lift the knife and cut another slice. He then put it and another fork on a plate. After that, he moved the plate over to Rolen.

Storm was glad to be going with the others on the trip. It would be the most exciting thing that he has ever been on. Hoping to see many wonderful things, he would have a lot to prepare for.

Aura was equally excited to be going as well. She had always wanted to go on an adventure with Storm, but their lives could not handle it at the time. Now that they have been brought into the future, they can enjoy the world around them more.

Cyrus thought it might be fun to play with Leon, so taking the Nana doll. He started playing the feeling pokemon to a tee. "Come on Leon why don't we play!"

Phoenix smiled at Annette's description of her perfect man. Though she does not know it, that fit his brother to a tee. Though tough and rugged, he is also very smart. "Well most of the time he is underestimated on how smart he is based on his looks. Do not them full you. He is a huge fan of books, and picks them up when he enters any port town."

Razan was comforted by Ashley's presence, it showed that she really did care for him.
He sighed. “I..I do have something to confess...but this is not the time nor place to do so....”
He stared off for a while, then continued. “We need to meet up sometime. But just us. I don’t want anyone else......to hear what I say.....”
He turned to her, his gray eyes showing sadness in his eyes. “Would that be alright?”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene smiled as everyone seemed impressed with Nora. Mission complete, she had made Nora comfortable with everyone else. She then eximined Emma. The famous Emma that she had heard so much about, was really short. Would it be wrong if she called her adorable?

"Hey Emma! You look adorable!" She said it. "I like your outfit. Where do you shop?"

Emma snapped her head towards Rene. They just made the biggest mistake of their lives: calling Emma adorable. She yanked Nora's hand out of her own, and stomped over to Rene.

"You wanna say that again, to my face? I really don't think you do. Leon, close your eyes, don't want you getting any ideas."

She lightly made a fist with her right hand, holding it to her side. She's that chick, the one who'll shank you if you look at her wrong.

"Yes, that would be a great idea," Ashley responded, her worry for him not fading, "We should meet some time within the next week, ok?"

Ashley gave him a short hug, then whispered as she let go, "I'll always love you, no matter what."

-------------

Tempest was analyzing the entire room and spotted Grand Court member and founding member of the Stormbreakers, Emma Fyst, and realized, she is tiny, but could probably knock him out in about three hits.

------------

Rocco had noticed Emma's arrival and immediately prepared for anything, from the smallest Joltik to a full scale world war. Rocco noticed that Emma was about to punch the elf and put himself, sideways, in between the two.

"Calm down, both of you!" Rocco yelled, eyes glowing blue.

Turret immediately went to defuse the situation.

Azumi rolled her eyes as she saw the new situation between Emma and Rene. She walked over and hugged Emma from behind. She whispered in her ear. "I got a 45 year old wine I've been saving, don't lose and we can share it. Please, for your nephews?"

Leon watched Emma attentively. He forgot about the small bat Pokemon and Cyrus. He loved watching Emma in action.

Annette blushed. "Okay that's enough! I don't need a distraction. Even if it sounds ideal. So, when are you two getting married?"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene shook her hands nervously. "No! I'm sorry! I meant it in a good way! I really like your outfit. I didn't mean any offense!"

Rene took a step back. She was really of afraid of her. She could only imagine how painful a punch from Emma would. Michi looked up from her cake, she wasn't sure what to do. Rene bowed to Emma.

"I'm really sorry!"

Emma shoved Rocco out of the way, then stared at Rene. She threw a punch, but stopped her fist right in front of her face.

"Watch your words, they could get you in some real deep holes. You're lucky I know how to twist people's words when motivated to, and that we're surrounded by kids."

She pulled her fist back, shaking her head as she looked back to Azumi. She crossed her arms as she looked at her.

"You're really encouraging that behavior in front of your kids? You should be happy that I don't drop you right now. You also owe me that bottle still, I didn't lose."

Last edited:
Rocco stumbled back a little upon being shoved out of the way, even with the strength of the Leviathan backing him up, Emma is still crazily strong. Turret immediately went to stop his trainer from unleashing his pact's power immediately. Rocco wasn't fazed, considering he could probably pick them both up at once.

"Phew," Rocco whispered to no one in particular, "It didn't have to come to using my power."

Azumi crossed her arms and stared at Emma. "Really? You just threatened someone because they gave you a compliment. Anyways, you know it's yours. That's the only reason I have them." She turned to Rene. "Sorry about that, she doesn't mean any harm." Azumi sighed and smiled. She missed having this discussions back in the guild. It was rare for her to be able to relax like this.

Razan returned Ashley's hug with a kiss on her cheek, and then let go as well. "And I will always too, don't forget that," Razan softly said to her.
He cherished this moment between them. With all this running around, going into hiding because of his dangerous power, he he had never gotten that much time to spend with her. Razan wanted to be with her, to see her everyday, but he couldn't. At least not now.
That's what he wanted to tell her. About the five years ago. About his past. About the missing piece of the puzzle to him.
"I will let you know when the time is right..." Razan slowly said nodding.

Rolen was worried. Azumi had said she forced a pact on some people, and that was very troubling to him. He had suffered major doubt about his leader all those years ago, when a few days after he joined the guild she had made a pact in order to bind a magical coin to herself and keep it from being stolen. At the time he had known there were better ways to keep the coin safe, but he had been unable to prevent her going through with the pact. Now when she died, her soul would be taken by the being on the other end of the pact. He had lost a lot of his faith in her because of this back then, but had eventually grown to trust her as much as or more than he had before. But now he didn’t know what to think. Making a pact herself was one thing, but forcing a pact on someone? That was another thing entirely.

He forgot about cake and went over to Amra. He wanted to share with her, and knew that if her could confide in anyone it would be her. At the same time, he knew Azumi well enough that he thought she probably had a good reason. Or so he hoped. Pacts were dangerous, and though he didn’t know much about them, he knew this could all turn out very badly. Making deals with forces far beyond your control was always risky, and from what little he knew this could be very, very bad. He stared at the ground as he thought, still trying to decide if he should tell Amra what Azumi had said. He suspected that Azumi would want him to keep what she had said a secret since she had dragged him away from the others to talk to him.

Ashley let go of the hug after Razan kissed her cheek, she then whispered, "Let me know when you're ready."

Ashley then went back to her seat, trying to contain herself. When she sat down, she kept to herself, Windchime had officially returned after being petted by the Queen. She noticed her trainer trying to contain herself.

-----------

"Uhh, Rene, sorry I couldn't stop Emma from almost punching you." Rocco stated.

He rubbed his neck as he looked on sheepishly. Tyranitar had returned when Rocco had been shoved aside. Turret was trying to keep his trainer calm.

----------

Tempest had taken in every event he could see, Meganium had actually poked his head out from behind Tempest. Leafeon had walked around the room, noticing the fight, but it had already resolved itself.

Amra had been working with Emily on reading a book. It was a children's book about a cat who wore a silly hat. It was a great story for a child to read. A small smile showed on her face as she helped the three year old with the words on the page. Leon might not have taken to reading, but Emily did. She could be found reading a book most of the time.

Looking up from the book, Amra noticed how worried Rolen was. Over the years, she had learned when something was bothering him. Whispering to Emily, she asked her to continue reading by herslef. "I have to go speak to Uncle Rolen. I will be back to help you with the next book later."

With that she stood up and set the child in her chair. Grabbing Rolen's hand, Amra gently led him out of the room and into a lounge room. Sitting in the large ornate couch, she looked into his eyes. "I know something is bothering you hun. You know you can tell. If you need me to keep it a secret I will, but something is bothering you I can tell." Amra had a concerned look on her face as she thought of what could bother him so much. She actually had a thought back to when she first sat down to find out if something was bothering the mage. It was the first time they became friends, and started their whole relationship.

Phoenix smiled as he thought of marrying Jason. Knowing that they would have to do an elven ceremony to share powers, but it would take awhile because of Jason being a vampire. "Well we thought about it, and it will probably be a little bit before we are ready for that step. Besides with Jason being who he is, it is going to take some time to find an elven ritual that would work for us. Plus we are both content to actaully stay boyfriends at the moment. It would be nice someday to have a wedding, but that will not stop us from enjoying our lives right now."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"That's okay!" Rene replied, her voice still shaky. "It was basically my fault. Don't worry about it."

She sighed loudly. For a second there, she saw her life flash before her eyes. Emma was terrifyingly strong. She had never been so intimidated by such raw power before. Rene was now at loss as to what to do, she was beginning to feel tired, but she couldn't go to the guild house alone. She had to wait for the others.

Razan nodded, and after she left, a fog began to fill the area, outsiders were unable to see through, and when it dissipated, the hooded man was gone.

The hooded man watched the town from the roof of a high building, gazing over the stores. He missed being around. He wanted things to change. So in an attempt, he tried to change it.

The hooded man walked into a nearby bar, cautiously looking around, scoping for escape plans if needed. He sighed, and figured that he should stop doing that if he wanted things to change. To keep his danger away from everybody. He shook his head, and walked in.

Immediately the heavy smell of whisky hit him, like a punch to the nose. The hooded figure wasn't bothered by this, or at least didn't show it. You couldn't have seen his face.
A large and jolly man who seemed like the bartender noticed him walked through, and smiled. The man looked like he was in his forties, very round and had rosy cheeks. To top that off, he wore a black top hat to bring out his blue eyes.
The hooded man sat down.

The bartender came up to him as the hooded man ordered whatever the day's special was. The jolly man nodded, and started talking.
"Haven't seen you round these parts, you new to this area?"

The hooded man shook his head. "In a way I guess. I've been near here, but not really in here, if you know what I mean."

The bartender nodded. "I know what ya mean alright. My cousin Steve lived a few blocks down from this area, and when he discovered it, Shoo Wee! It looked like he found his old lost home! He didn't even know th' place even existed! In't that crazy?"

The hooded man nodded, and didn't say anything. The bartender who just introduced himself as John handed him his beer, and the hooded man payed for it.

A fight had broken out between two men as they had been talking. It sounded like they had an argument over if one of them had stolen one of their pigs, and they had started to get rough. John sighed as he noticed. "Those two blokes come round here almost evry' day. Can't stop them from fightin' at all. I'm afraid they'll ruin my business, cause my other regulars hate fights."
The hooded man watched the men threaten each other for a little while. It seemed like these fights weren't physical, just a competition to see who could insult the other more. Then something happened. One of them yelled, "Well at least I was never born a bastard!"

That set the other man off, but he didn't go punching him. He slowly drew a knife, and pointed it right to the guy he was fighting.
The hooded man's reflex's kicked in, and a high powered gust of wind hit the knife, and caused it to fly out of its holder. The hooded man had started walking towards them, and John watched carefully from the counter.

The hooded man looked down at the two, his gray eyes seeming to pierce through them. "Are we done, gentlemen?", the man asked.
They quickly nodded their heads.
"Good. I'll see to it that this doesn't happen again."

The hooded man started walking to the door, but the man who held the knife had picked it up, and thrown it at the hooded figure. There was a spray of blood a pained cry as the knife lodged itself in the hooded mans shoulder. Blood started to seep through and stain his white cloaks. He quickly spun around, anger in his eyes, and mindlessly created a blast of air that sent them flying back, and made a jagged hole in the wall he had sent it into. All went quiet after, and the hooded man still posed in his spell. He realized what he had done, fearfully looked around, and ran away.

The pain was immense, and the knife was still lodged in. He couldn't tell how deep it was, but it seemed to hit his shoulder somewhere.

I have to get healed! At this rate I'll lose too much blood! But I can't. I can't let them know who I am, or they'll come after me!

He ran through the forest, trailing blood, and his Pokemon caught up with him. He made his way to the bunker, and began working on himself. There was an immense amount of blood as he painfully took out the knife, and after awhile, he bandaged himself up, and fell asleep.

Rolen half sighed. He should have known she could guess something was going on. It was rather funny, actually, if you thought about it. But now he had to explain to her...

“So... Azumi pulled me aside and asked me if there was a way to break a pact. I thought she was only talking about her own, but after I told her what I knew she mentioned that she had forced pacts on some other people... I... I don’t know what to think... part of me says she must have had a really good reason, but... she... she... I don’t think she really and truly knows how dangerous and bad pacts are... and if she has forced packs already, I’m a bit scared she wouldn’t hesitate to do it again...”

Joe stood outside the bunker Razan had wondered into. He had seen him walk into the bar he was currently drinking at and saw what he did. The White Shadow was his name? He read about it on the Stormbreakers' newsletter. The queen didn't seem to mind though, since there was no bounty on his head. Maybe he is exactly what the local crime needs, to be afraid of something that didn't follow the rules of the kingdom. Anyways, he looked pretty injured and Joe wanted to make sure this man would leave to continue doing what he did.

Joe stepped up and knocked loudly. "I'm alone!" He called out. "I followed you here to make sure you're okay. I'm guessing you need help getting them stitches on? I'm pretty good with a hook. No need to show me your face, I just want to help. If that's okay." He looked at Toxo and Toxo looked backed at him shrugging.

Annette smiled. "Well let me know in advance so I can get a date. Going alone to such an event is embarrassing. I'm going for some cake, want some?"

Alice pondered for a bit. Using Sneaky to mealt the glass wouldn't work. Nor would cutting it. While it was silent, it was noticable. She glared at the window until she saw a frame inside of the circular glass. There was a small wooden handle and a lock next to this frame. An entrance. She tried to open it. Locked. She narrowed her eyes with anger as she took out her lock picking set and went to work.
She had Vixie lay an ear to the keyhole as she picked it. It was difficult, yes, but the prize was worth it. After several broken picks, a silent cry of anger, and a mind-numbing job, the lock was no longer locked.
Vixie gave a quiet yap as Alice opened their entry point and descended silently into the room with Vixie on her shoulder and Sneaky still up on the roof, swinging herself somewhere where she wouldn't die if she just let go. She made her way to the floor of the throne room. The guards, she had to say, where just awful, for anyone who depended on them for protection. To her, they were perfect. She swiped the crown's jewel and placed it in her pocket then gave Sneaky the signal as she had a diversion to distract the guards as she climbed up on the rope, making her way to the top.

Nora watched the guild, unsure of what to make of it. One minute she was being greeted by almost everyone, the next she was about to be in the center of a fight, then they were peaceful to each other again. She quickly brushed it off. It reminded her slightly of the Champions back at home. They were a group of highly trained dragon tamers that fought for the dragon village that they were a part of. She glanced at Wyvra, who was disappointed that her new friend wasn't paying any attention to her, but continued anyway.

Last edited:
Razan's Flygon had been scouting around, and found a man outside their bunker. He didn't look familiar at all, so he would have to look closer.
It seemed to the Flygon that the man meant no harm to his master, and gently landed beside the stranger. He stared at him for a while, before chirping somewhere in the bunker A small Pokemon flew out that was Castform. The Pokemon talked to each other for a while, occasionally looking to the man every once and a while. Eventually they stopped, and nodded to the man. The Castform went inside to inform and wake up his master that there was a man outside that appeared to be looking for him. Razan quickly washed the stone floor with some rain, and yelled to the man that he could enter if he desired. Razan would have to be cautious, and pulled his hood over his head. This man still didn't know who he was yet.

"Did she tell you who she forced the pack on? Maybe there was another reason why she done besides just forcing them to do what she wanted. I am not a big fan of this type of binding either, as it can cause a lot of trouble if someone attempts to break it. There are ways to break that type of binding, but I do not think the people she forced would have a means to do it." Amra paused in her ranting to think about it for a moment.

She knew that Azumi would only do something if it ment safty for others. Then she thought about who she maybe have forced to do the pact. It would make sense if she did not trust them at all. Thinking back the only people she could think of would the Vlad's elite. "Maybe she wanted the safety of the pact. It could be that she would rather insure the saftey of others then herself. It could be someone she thinks could be very dangerous, and wants them to work for her and not against her. If she is doing it insure protection. If it is who I have been thinking of, then I can see why she would want to do."

Gene had followed Amra and Rolen as they left the party. He was sure something was wrong if they done so, so he sat at the mage's feet and laid his head on his leg. The persian had always had a soft spot for the two he knew to be close to, as he saw them as a set of parents.

"Well I can always set you up with my brother. He would love to see your library. Trust me when I say that I think you two would be perfect friends if anything." Phoenix had to smile. He loved to tease the girl as she was like a little sister to him. He was glad that he had helped her meet with the guild when he did. Buying that first magical book had been the catalyst to gaining a great friend. It was that day that truly shown that he good do some good with the guild.

She had been betrayed by her former master. Someone who used her for his own benefits and did not care for her life, while she lived to serve him. Not anymore, she had a new master, the one who had killed her the man who betrayed her. Her new master was the queen of Kelan and that queen posses the most powerful magical item known so far. Now, she waited patiently as some thief was trying to take it.

Akali stood on the roof. She had watched Alice climb the roof and go inside. Akali's ninja skills allowed her to make her way after Alice and waited for her through the only exit she had. The wind blew, making her long red hair move. She had it in a ponytail and it still went down to her waist. She wore her ninja outfit, that covered her mouth and nose. This outfit was dark blue and it had the Kelan symbol on the back. She stood there with her arms crossed, watching Alice return. "Did you actually think it would be this easy?" She said once she saw the thief emerge.

Joe walked in slowly. "Yo! Sorry to follow you like that. I saw you were pretty injured and treating a wound that you can't really reach is difficult. Need some help? Just get me a hook and some string. Some alcohol also."

Annette's cheeks went red. "I can find one on my own! IF I feel like knowing your brother I will find him myself. Or he can stop by my library, I always accept the company of a fellow student." She looked away annoyed.

Leon turned back to his new bat friend. He smiled and chased it down, using his Anaking doll like some sort of sword. Of course, he just swung him around, not actually trying to hurt Wyvra.

Last edited:
Razan watched the man introduce himself, and was immediately surprised. This man was pretty laid back, and...he wanted to help him? Is that why he followed him? Razan had forgot to conjure some fog or something else to make sure that he wasn't followed, and was upset that the one time he didn't he was followed. He had to be cautious. "What makes you think that I can trust you all of a sudden? You followed me over here, and you want to get to me. Some of my enemies try to get to me to kill me, so how do I know that your not trying to pull the same thing?"
A eerie wind started to slowly flow through the room. Castform noticed his masters uncertainty, and stayed beside him.

"You know what, I thought it was to easy. Since when when castles of the queen herself easy?" Alice shook her head and clicked her tougne as her two partners growled. "Oh well, guess I have to fight my way out." She pulled out a dagger that she hid in her disguise and pretended that she was going to lunge at her follower, but was really just trying to get to the side, not wanting the fight at all. Besides, Alice was more of the sneaky type than the fighting type.

Nora looked around her as she noticed everyone with their group again. Or they were talking with other people. Due to the fact she mostly didn't know what they were talking about, she didn't go up to them. It was rude to interrupt a conversation. She smiled at Wyvra, who was squeaking with excitement as she was chased around. The small dragon was still a child, and she sure did act like it.

Last edited:
Joe scratched the back of his head. "Well, if I wanted to kill you, why would I knock and announce that I arrived? Wouldn't it have been better if I had just attacked you? Listen, I'm a fan of your work. I agree with what you do for the city. So, I just want to help a fella out, my way of saying thanks."
Toxo looked around nervous, he wasn't sure if the Pokemon would attack, but he wanted to be ready for anything.

Akali stood there with her arms crossed. "Fake out." She said, without taking her eyes off Alice.
An Ambipom emerged onto the roof and with a quick movement, was already in front of Alice ready to flinch her with his tails.

Leon laughed as he chased his new Pokemon friend. He had even dropped the Anakin doll by now. Catching the flying Pokemon was now his new goal in life.

Alice attempted to jump over the Amnipom, Sneaky opening his mouth to give a small burst of flames at Akali without being told. Vixie attempted to carry the bag that held some of Alice's supplies and bring it back to her partner in crime. Alice hissed with anger as she attempted to make her distasteful escape.

Nora laughed as Wyvra spun around Leon's head, just out of reach. The bat chirped and trilled as she played with the young prince. Nora knew that this could go on forever if Wyvra wanted, however, it seemed like the bat was more interested in getting petted by the boy than anything. Sometimes her Pokemon's goals were a bit underwhelming.

Akali reflected the fire attack with her Kunai. "Thief!" She cried out as she jumped away. Ambipom's right tail managed to just brush by Alice. He then jumped over to Akali's side. Akali glared at Alice. "You have skills, too bad you are wasting them on such a poor profession." She held up the Queen's crown. "Give yourself up with honor."

Leon tripped. He fell down on his face, but quickly got up. He stood there trying his best to hold in the pain. After a few seconds, he cleaned his face with his sleeve and continued to chase the bat. He started laughing again soon.

Alice glared at Akali, her blue eyes cold as the frigid winters up north. "Never," she hissed. The young theif looked around her, quickly assessing her surroundings. If she was to make it out of here, she had to use anything and everything to her advantage. It seemed like the ninja lady was extremely loyal to the crown. Alice gave a smirk. "Thanks for the compliment though." She picked up her bag and made a run for it.

Wyvra stopped when the prince fell, her yellow eyes filled with worry. However, when he was back up, the chase was on again. She chirped, trilled, spun around, and even darted under tables just to play their little game. However, it was clear that she was starting to get tired.

Ambipom was about to chase after the thief, but Akali stopped him. "No need. We got the crown, besides, a thief cannot admit they failed since it will ruin their reputation. She will be back and we will always be ready." She watched as Alice went away. The ninja was confident in her skills, but causing a commotion during the birthday of her master's offspring was unnecessary.

Leon puffed loudly as he stopped to catch his breath. He grabbed a plate with a piece of cake and sat down. He needed to recharge his energy and become faster in order to catch the bat. His mom told him that he needed to eat to become stronger, maybe the cake would give him enough energy. He offered the bat a piece.

Emma grumbled before walking out of the room and waving. She decided to head home, or really, what she had for one. Emma literally lived in a tavern, because she owned one. She did have an assistant, but they weren't really... a people-person. Tybalt often picked up their slack, much to Emma's dismay, since his honking generally chased away customers. Emma planned on bringing them along, give them a bit of experience in the field. As she trotted along, her bad-time senses were tingling. She turned around, squinting from a distance. She shrugged it off, continuing on her merry way back home, Mack getting lots of rubs.

"Should I go hard on 'em when we get back? They really have been trying hard, but they need to get over that stupid anxiety. I think I'll have a chat with them instead of barking at them... for once..."

Razan nodded and smirked. "True, but if you were going to attack, I would have already known from my lookout. You met him right?"
The hooded man looked up and sighed. "Fine. But I'm alright. I don;'t need anything..."
He started to remember that he would meet up with Ashley in a few days, and if he needed anything, he was sure she would heal him. He smiled thinking of her. Eventually he drifted back into reality with this man.
"And....it's best that you leave....not many know of this place."
Suddenly the aura in the room became a fearful dark, the suddenness startling even his Castform. Razans cold dark eyes locked onto Joe's.
"Besides..." Razan said, his voice changing from a normal tone to a far more serious one, "...your not safe here..."

Alice escaped the palace without her prize. She made it to her hideout without detection and slumped into a chair, placing her bag next to her. Vixie poked her head out and gave a displeased look while Sneaky snarled. "Relax you two. This isn't over. I have a plan. Those bigmouthed guards gave me some incredible information." She pulled out another bag, this one filled with disguises. She dug through it and pulled out a sailor's outfit. "We're going out to sea." The two nodded with excitement.
Alice sat down as she heard a knock on her door. "Yes," she said, prepared to hide the remainder of her true occupation.
"Alice, do you have pretty wildflowers to give?"
Alice shot up from her chair, walked to the door, and opened it. In the doorframe stood an older woman with graying black hair and green eyes that seemed to dress well. "No, I'm afraid. But I'm getting some soon, by the seashore."
The woman nodded. "You better. Alice, they said you're the best at this sort of thing."
"I assure you I am. Just give me the time. Flowers only bloom when the time is right, after all."
The woman glared at her. "You better get them soon."

Wyvra landed on Leon's shoulder and accepted the slice of cake. She chirped with happiness as she tasted the sweet baked good. She then cooed as she closed her eyes, tired.

“That’s possible... I very much hope you’re right... I need to stop worrying about this until I have more information. Let’s talk about something else... do you think we’ll have to wait until after the voyage?”

The wizard began to pet Gene’s fur as he talked. He was still concerned, but... it was better to take his mind off of it. Data, data, data.