• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene gasped. "Really?" She looked closer at the sleeping child. "Now that you mention it, they do look alike. Who's the father?"

Rene looked around the room, doing an elimination process to figure out who the father was. It wasn't Rolan or Razan. Not could it have been Phoenix or Jason. The guy named Tempest? He didn't know him, it was a possibility. Maybe Lancelot? No. She kept looking around trying to figure it out.

Emma saw Joe's determination, and walked in front of him. She took the crate he was holding and put it down. She looked at him, displeased with what was going on at the moment.

"Alright. You're eager. I get it. Problem is that you're too eager. You were just about to overload this ship, it's already full. Fix that, else you're staying here on land. And quit the damn formalities, I ain't a noble or anything. Now pitter patter, let's get at 'er."

Emma grabbed the crate she took from Joe and began loading the next boat. Tybalt came from behind Joe and whacked him in the head a bit, chuckling as he continued on.

Rolen was batting at the Noibat with his hands, trying to shoo it away from his hair when Azumi approached. He tried to look a bit more dignified and put his hands down, but he still looked rather absurd with the Dragon Type flying around his head. He inwardly rolled his eyes with frustration as he began to answer her question.

“Things have been going well for the most part. Missions have been fairly successful, and everyone seems to be getting along. There have been some rough spots, but I think we’re doing well.”

Maira smiled gently.

“Wes.”

Togetic saw what was happening to Rolen and decided to join in on the fun. The Fairy type fluttered over and joined Wyvra in circling Rolen’s head. It made soft laughing noises, obviously finding this amusing. Rolen looked even more annoyed.

Razan looked around some more, and then found Ashley. A soft wind came only around him, and he started moving towards her. As he made his way, thoughts drifted to his mind.

Should I be doing this? Should I even be here? I'm endangering them all...

He didn't take into consideration these thoughts, and finally was standing in front of her. Razan smiled. "You didn't tell me that it was a party that I was to attend," he said softly.

Storm was not upset by the fact that the queen was a bit upset. If he had beeb around in the time of the war, then he would be upset as well. It seemed like a lot good people lost their lives. Though that changed when he was handed the book. When his hands grasped the book, it felt like a piece of him was coming home. Though he did not feel any different, he still felt like he should read the book later.

Looking around Storm noticed someone with two pokemon bugging him. Though he does seem to have an air about him. He must be the leader of the guild that is present. Walking up, Storm gave a small bow and spoke in a soft voice. "I am sorry to bother you while you are playing with the pokemon, but my name is Storm Cromwell, and I seem to have a bit of a problem that you and your guild might be able to help me with."

"Sorry, I was in a hurry, being already late, you missed the message entirely, I missed about half of it, don't worry I already made the gift for the both of them," Ashley responded with a flushed face.

She invited Razan to take a seat next to her.

------------

Tempest already figured out that Wes was the kid's father just by looking at her. Leafeon had taken to strolling around the edges of the room. Tempest had figured out that the hooded figure was Razan as soon as he went to talk to Ashley.

Wyvra ignored all attempts to drive her away. In fact, she was only driven away after Togetic came. In her eminence, and somewhat reasonable fear of fairy-types, she flew away from Rolen and back to Nora, shivering in fear. Nora started to comfort her Pokemon.

Alice made her way to the palace gate, disliking this point of entry. She would rather scale the walls or something then show her face to the guards. Besides, whatever she said she was sure they would be suspicious. Sneaky clung to her shoulder and Vixie hid in her bag just in case she was recognized. She made herself look like a helpless beggar that sold flowers for a living. Seemed like something people would pitty.

Azumi looked at Storm with curiosity as he approached Rolan. She began to notice his accent and clothes. "You're really not from here." She said as she looked at him. "Interesting." She noticed the book. "What do you know about the jewels? Annette wouldn't just hand over that book easily."

Annette gulped as she saw Azumi far away. She had helped the queen during her pregnancy, both of them, and she knew what an upset Azumi was like. She turned to her favorite Elf, Phoenix. "So how are you guys doing? Got any cousins my age? Of course as cute as you two, nice and like pink."

Joe just nodded as Emma spoke to him. Furia growled at the bird Pokemon that hit Joe, but Joe signaled her to be silent. They got back to work, doing their best and paying more attention. He would look over at Emma every now and then to make sure he was loading the right boat.

Razan nodded, and sat down next to her. "So its a birthday party?" Razan asked, finding out for himself. "Interesting. I'm guessing its for Azumi's kids."
A small hint of pain echoed in his mind, but he kept a straight face. He didn't want to ruin anything.
"Who was the person that came up to me before?", Razan asked.

"Keep at it, whats-his-face. I'm heading back to report to the queen. Tybalt, keep an eye on him, and I'd I find out you even tried anything funny, there goes your leek."

Emma loaded on a few more crates, then headed back onto the path. Tybalt continued looking over Joe, loading a box onto a ship before signaling to load the next ship. Emma pat Mack's head as they went down the path. She walked up to the front gates, seeing Alice there. She walked past her and held open the door.

"Well hurry along now. Don't want you to catch cold or something. And I don't have all day to wait."

Storm looked to Azumi and gave a very respectful bow. "I am sorry to have offended you your majesty, you are correct to assume that I am not from this town. My name is Storm Cromwell, and I come from a small village called Storm Hold. It is located just on the outskirts of Lord Vlad's castle. I do not know much about the jewels, but what my grandmother told me. She used to tell me the creation of the world with the stones. The stones are said to be the tools used to create the universe that we inhabit. There are six stones, Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, Light and Dark. The Earth gem created the land, Water created the oceans, Fire created the heat, Wind created the air, Light created life, and Dark took it away. It is said that the one to bring the stones together can either bring great peace to the world, or destory it. The stones were thought to be myth in my time. Though if what I heard from this group that they are real, then it would be best to find them lest they fall into the wrong hands."

Storm thought for a bit and then continued onto his next train of thought. "You see I was mixing up a potion to cure a headache when I got distracted and accidently knocked over a couple of ingredients into the potion. The next thing I knew was that I was in a forest, and above the trees I could see a castle. I am wondering if I was brought here for a purpose. It seemed that I was led here to this guild. If you would have me, I would be glad to accompany the group on your journey. I have skills that might be found useful to your mission. If I can not be sent back to my time, then I would like to join you on your noble mission."

Joe watched Emma walk away and then got back to work. "This is my chance to become something else. Maybe even join a guild or make one. Can you imagine, Guild Leader Joe. I like that." He smiled as he carried a crate.

Azumi sighed and smiled. "You're welcome to join us. I'm sorry if I seemed rude. Just the mention of Vlad makes my blood boil. I'm going to get the cake."
She got up and walked around. "Leon! Finish your presents!"
Leon ran over to Ashley. "Ashlee! Where's my gift?" He tugged on her sleeve.

"Yes, and two people, Rene, and Rocco Silverwing, a newer member of the guild." Ashley responded, "I didn't want him to try and interrogate you."

Ashley then looked Rocco straight in the eye. Rocco tried to glare at them when Kato dropped in front of him. Kato nodded to tell him not to get involved.

"Hi Leon, your gift is on the table, it is going to make a small noise." Ashley responded as Leon tugged her sleeve, "It has my name along with Razan's on it, and is wrapped in a green paper."

Razan laughed at Ashley's response. "Try and interrogate me? Very true. I don't think someone could get much out of me in the first place."
The weather mage watched Leon pester Ashley for his gift. He frowned to the fact that Ashley had put his name when he hadn't done anything, and felt bad about it. So he would make one.
He leaned over to Ashley, and then muttered, "I'll be back in a few minutes. Hang tight."
Razan suddenly shot up to the sky, and from a area Razan had put Flygon, he came up, and snatched him up.
From the point where he was standing on Flygon he flew higher and higher into the sky, until he could be seen no more than a small figure from where he was before.

His hands seemed to glow with a light color, and Razan closed his eyes, and began to mindlessly form clouds out of no where. It would take a little while.

"Azumi, there is a second part to Leon's gift from us," Ashley responded, trying not to revealed the identity of the man next to her, the more she tried to not reveal him, the redder she got.

--------

Tempest had watched as Leon asked his aunt for his gift, and Razan left for a few minutes. He made sure Leafeon had checked on Ashley due to the fact that her face got redder.

------------

Rocco was trying to figure out what the connection between the hooded man and the tall man's aunt.

"Rene, if I am correct, I'm Rocco Silverwing, joined three years ago, here's my question, I have no idea who the heck the hooded man was and what his connection to Ashley is," Rocco asked, totally confused about why the man left.

Azumi brought out a cake. It was just big enough for everyone to get a slice. Half of it was brown, chocolate and the other half white, vanilla. She set it down and a maid have Azumi a knife. Azumi began to cut it and serving pieces.
Samantha woke up she looked around confused and then pointed at the cake. Azumi shook her head. "You have to walk here. Maira can't carry you just because your lazy."
Samantha looked up at Maira with pleading eyes.
Azumi rolled her eyes and sighed. It was their birthday. "She likes vanilla."

Joe let out a big breath. "Man! What a workout. Hopefully Emma will be impressed and then we can get a really nice job." Toxtricity crossed his arms and nodded with agreement. Typhlosion just yawned and went back to sleep.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Wes?!" Rene looked impressed. "Wow they actually went that far? I thought they wouldn't last. You know, Wes is like so different then Azumi." She noticed Sam waking up. "Hey there! Sorry I didn't bring a gift. Maybe next year okay?" She patted the little girl on the head. "I'm going to go see the others." She whispered to Maira. "Nice seeing you."

Rene walked over to Nora. She was her guest and she shouldn't leave her alone. "Hey there, guildy, er, guild buddy? So, looks like we are going on a sea voyage. Are you okay with that?"

Rolen had turned to look at the man with the strange clothing and accent, but before he could word an appropriate response he had begun talking to Azumi about the jewels. He listened carefully to what he said, looking for anything that might pertain to the man’s request for help. Once Azumi had left to get the Birthday Cake, he addressed the man.

“Excuse me, I believe you said you needed help? What kind of help would that be?”

Maira smiled as Samantha woke up and begged to be brought to the cake, although it was not without a touch of pain to the healer. It reminded her so much of her friend. However, she took a firm hold of the child and lifted her up before standing and hobbling over towards the cake. One of her feet had fallen asleep, and that was something she never learned a way to heal other than just walking it off, painful as it could be. Togetic flew back to her now that its playmate was gone, seeming somewhat disappointed.

Alice nodded in thanks as she entered the palace grounds. "I must thank you greatly," she said, making sure her face was hidden with the scarf-like cowl that was a part of her costume. She looked around and wandered into the garden, pretending to admire the flowers.

Nora looked at Rene. "Of course I am! There are quite a few dragons in the sea. Kingdra, the Dragonite line, and Dragalade." She had an excited look on her face as she answered. Then she looked down at Wyvra, who was pressing into her for comfort due to the Noibat's fear of the Togetic. Nora gave her partner a small smile and petted the bat-like Pokemon.

Emma closed the door behind her, following Alice into the garden. She wanted to keep an eye on her, because she was really bored and hoped that Alice would do something awful for her to stop. Mack hopped down, rolling over to Alice. He couldn't put his (metaphorical) finger on it, but she smelled familiar.

"Well, go ahead and enjoy the surroundings... just missing my niece and nephew's birthday party."

Tybalt quacked as he slowly but surely loaded up the third ship. You would think that Emma would pick a squire for manual labor that has, you know, hands.

Storm was not startled because of the man that he asked for help from came up to him, but he was a bit surprised. Turning around Storm could tell the man seemed to be around twenty-five, and had an air of authority to him. Deciding that this would be someone that could help him figure out a way back to his time, he decided to tell him his story.

"Well you see this morning I was in my village of Storm hold working on a potion for a client of mine. It was a potion to cure a headache. Well my companion Aura came in with my bag, and when I went to grab it, I knocked over some of the ingredients into the mixture. The ingredients had to be mixed in a certain order to work, and when out combined out of order can cause some side effects." Storm paused a moment to gather his thoughts. He was still a little disoriented thanks to what the potion had done.

"Well one of the side effects of the potion, was that I was sent forward in time it seems. I do not know what else could happen beside what I have experienced so far. One person I knew to be a friend, seemed to have changed and caused a lot of trouble to befall on the kingdom. I do not want to say the name, because it seems to make poeple upset when I mentioned it." Storm still had the book that Annette handed him in his hands. He was itching ti start reading what the pages held, but he would wait until later to do so.

"Actually I do have a little brother about your age Annette. Would you like me to tell you about him?" Phoenix had to smile at Annette. He knew if his brother ever met the apprentice mage, then he would be head over heels in love. Though it would be hard to find him as he sails across the oceans for new lands. Though they might run into him if given the chance.

Last edited:
Azumi smiled as they brought Samantha over. She took her from Maira and sat her down on a chair. She gave her a small plate with cake, which Samantha attacked with her hands and began to eat. Azumi looked at Maira. "Kinda reminds you if her, doesn't she? I kinda feel she was reborn into my child." She looked down sadly. "I really miss her. But, this little will carry her name on. So part of her is still here." She smiled at Maira. "And she really likes you. She doesn't talk or really try though, I'm getting worried. Leon was beginning to talk when he was 6 monthe old."

Annette laughed nervously. "What?! No! I was just playing. I have no need for that. My focus is my library, my queen and my magic. I have no space for distractions." She puffed her chest and looked around. "But if we run into him I might talk to him." She grinned.

Last edited:
A while later, the hooded man was finished with his creation, and then with a big explosion of smoke like fog, he vanished along with his Flygon. In the sky it read, "Happy Birthday Leon and Samantha," spelled out of clouds. It was the least he could do with a short moments notice.
A few seconds later, the man was suddenly standing behind Ashley, arms crossed, appearing in a matter of seconds from the explosion in the sky. He heavily sighed. "What exactly is the point of attending a party?" He whispered to himself.

Rolen put his hand on his chin as he thought about what the potion brewing, time traveling man had said. He had heard most of what he had said when he was telling Azumi about it, but there were some details he had missed last time or had been added this time. He closed his eyes for a moment before taking a deep breath and talking to Storm.

“I’m not sure what I can do to help you. Time is... very much a complicated thing, and very little is know of its magical function. As far as I know, the closest we have come to distorting time is slowing down the reaction of everything around us and increasing our own, allowing us to seem to stop time in a way. I haven’t heard anything about actual travel through periods of time before this. The most I can say for the moment is that I have a few contacts who might be able to help, and I could write to them if you wish.”

Maira stood quietly, watching Samantha eat her cake. She listened soberly to Azumi’s words, letting them sink in. She hesitated for a moment before responding softly, “Yes... she reminds me of Sam all the time... I really miss her...”

"That would be most helpful. Though the Queen as allowed me to accompany your guild as you travel to find the stones. Though it might be a good idea to have a second opinion on the situation." Storm had an sad look on his face at the thought of going home. He did not have the best home life. His village pretty much feared him as he was so different the others.

"If there is anything that you need to know about me then all you have to do is ask. If you would like me to, I could join your guild in case my abilities might be helpful." Storm still had the book Annette had brought because of the meeting, he would love to get into it, but if he was to stay in town then he would need some new clothing. He hoped the currency had not changed in the past couple hundred years.

"Well maybe we will see him on the ocean. He is from the island part of the Elven kingdom, it is governed by Amra's Aunt after the marriage of her father and her mother. He is one of the people who is sent out to protect the ports from invaders, though sometimes they do the invading." Phoenix had to chuckle at his joke. His brother is not someon who works for the kingdom, but with them. He actually runs the ship himself. While they were sitting at the table talking, he signaled one of the servers to ask if he could talk to someone about the ships they would be on. He would want to make sure they could be modified quickly. Out of the ever present bag, he pulled out a pad, and begun to take notes as he thought of the improvements that could be made in a week.

"The second part is done," Ashley told Azumi.

She then looked up at Razan, and whispered, "Sorry, I wasn't even sure if you would be here."

Ashley's face was a little red, while fiddling with her ring. She tried to keep calm, Windchime floated around the room, looking at the guild members, finally deciding to have flown towards the Queen when Ashley called out, "Windchime, bad idea, could you please float back to us?"

----------

Tempest had noticed her ring, it was his grandmother's. He then saw that the little girl in Maira's lap had woken up. He had been analyzing the entire room of guildmates while his gift was being worked on.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"It's Razan. I believe he is like the only weather mage in Kelan." Rene responded to Rocco.

The elf let out a big yawn. She wasn't bored, actually the opposite, but traveling was tiring and she hadn't had a chance to rest yet. She smiled at Nora while trying to think of what to tell her.

Finally Rene spoke up. "Want to meet the queen?"

Alice internally was frowning with displeasure. She kept her lowly peasant guise and gave Emma a small smile. "Don't let a lowly flower-seller such as myself hold you back from the special birthday." Her voice sounded soft and sweet as she used her fake identity to squirm her way into the throne-room. She hoped she seemed innocent enough.

Nora blinked in surprise as she petted her Noibat. "Sure, I guess. She sounds very important though. Are you sure I should meet her?" Was a queen more important than an elder? The elders taught her outside one of the dragon villages, yes. Inside, no. However, she was far outside of any dragon villages that she knew of, and she was inside the palace of said queen. Very important.

"That answered one question, however, it didn't answer my other one, what is his connection to Ashley?" Rocco asked, as Turret patted his back.

Tempest had looked up when Rocco asked his next question, whispering while facepalming, "Rocco, you are about as perceptive as a lost Charmander."

Kato took a look at Rocco, then at Nora and Rene, Tempest, and then back at Rocco.

Rocco suddenly took a seat next to the end of the table, as Turret tried to keep his trainer calm.

"Me too..." Azumi replied. She then laughed as Samantha smeered cake on her nose. "Really? Well it's my fault for not giving you a spoon right?" Azumi cleaned her up with a napkin and have her a spoon. "You mind watching her? We still gotta finish the gifts. Eat some cake also, it's really good." She smiled at Maira and then gave Samantha a kiss on the head.

Azumi went to the gifts table and opened Ashley's present. "Ashley these are beautiful. We can hang them in their rooms." She admired the chimes. She then looked over at Razan. "Sorry the kids didn't really notice your gift, Leon would trade this kingdom for a chocolate, so they don't quite understand yet. But I really do appreciate it. Also, thanks for helping out with the local crime. Leon looks up to you, like some sort of... Super hero. I have to read your stories about you from Annette's newsletter to him before he goes to bed. He really used to look up to Wes, but maybe his constant absences are effecting Leon." She sighed and then smiled. "Thank you again really." She looked down as Leon tugged on her leg.
"If Emmu was to fight a Bewear, who would win?" Leon asked.
Azumi picked him up as she laughed. "Emma of course! Never doubt the strength of Emma. Trust me, I know that too well."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Of course you should! Having a queen as a friend is always good. Besides she used to be the leader of the guild." Rene smiled, she didn't know if her excuse was good but it had worked, maybe.

Rene dragged Nora over to Azumi's location. "Hello my queen! I would like you to meet Nora. She is a dragon tamer in training! Isn't she cool? And a Stormbreaker."

Emma just stretched as she watched Alice pick her stupid flowers. Mack tackled Alice's bag, super suspicious of her behavior. Emma saw this and immediately snapped at him.

"Mack, watch it! Just because I'm bored, it doesn't mean it's okay to go smacking into people. Now back off from her, it's rude."

Tybalt blocked the way to the last ship, it was full up. He gestured for Joe to go back and rest, waddling back to the party. He looked at all the people there, and decided to bother people. He snuck up behind Nora and Rene, then whacked them both with the leek for his amusement.

Alice frowned when her back was to Emma. When would this guard leave her? She was stuck here until this person left her alone. Until she wasn't being watched. Internally she was livid. However, she didn't let it show. She kept up her act, no matter on how much it disgusted her to figuratively kiss everyone's boots. She gave a chuckle as Mack ran into her bag. "Do you like flowers?" She asked, still using her soft and sweet voice.

Nora held to Wyvra with one arm as she was dragged to the queen. She didn't know what to say to the royal, merely waving her free hand. She felt a sharp pain on the back of her head, then heard the noices Goo made when he was angry. She instantly turned and saw the Farfetch'd. Did he hit her? Was that why Goo was angry. She gave a panicked expression as she looked as Goo, who was sliding over to them, albeit slow.

"Tybalt! Did you just hit two of my guest?" Azumi snapped. "I wonder what Emma is going to think about that." She turned her attention to Nora. "Sorry about that, it's a pleasure to meet you. A dragon tamer right? I don't think I've ever met one." She offered Nora her hand. "My name is Azumi Towers, Queen of Kelan. Please tell me a little about dragon tamers. I feel that's something my little Leon would like."

Annette smiled at what Phoenix said. "Well it's not my priority. But thanks for caring. As long as I got you all and Fifi, I'm good. Besides, I prefer intellectual people, like Rolan or you or myself."

Tybalt honked at them before running off into the main hall. Emma whistled for Mack and he hopped back to her, back on the shoulder. She left the room, thinking that nothing was going to happen from there. Tybalt meet her there, honking at her.

"So it's done? That was pretty slow, all things considered. I should probably tell Azumi about that... nah, it'll be fine. Well, head home Tybalt. Your work today is finished, turn the knob on cask six three cycles left."

He nodded, then ran out of the castle in a hurry. You don't argue with Emma about her drinking habits. Ever. Emma walked back into the room, lightly tapping Azumi's shoulder.

"Ships are loaded. I'll be waiting for further orders. For now..."

She grabbed a slice of cake and shoved it into her mouth. She followed up with a drink from her flask to wash it down.

Nora turned around, smiled, and nodded to the queen as she shook her hand. "Well, dragon tamers tend to stay in the dragon villages. When they aren't working or training that is. We have a natural understanding of dragons, due to the fact we practically grow up with them, the training of a dragon tamer starts young. It is also code for us to only use dragon-types, unless the Pokemon that isn't a dragon-type will become a dragon. Also we can make temporary alliances with dragons that have the same goals and similar ideals as us. Magic is not our strong suit. But when we use it, it is always fire and is use to light our weapon of choice. I'm training for to do a specific branch of dragon tamer, dragon rider." Wyvra recovered and struggled to get out of Nora's grasp. The dragon tamer released her partner and the Noibat flew around, looking for her next target.

Alice smiled and waited for a small bit before looking for a good way to climb the walls of the palace. She had to be quick. What guide did she have if a guard caught her? None, that's what. What business did a flower seller have to do with looking at walls closely?

“If you want to join the guild, that’s fine. I will need to know about some of your skills, though. I assume you are a healer of some sort based on what you said about making something to cure a headache?”

Rolen felt Quince rub against his leg as he talked. The Espeon had come over to let him know the cake was available, and was pointing at it with his tail. Once he had gotten Rolen’s attention, he trotted over and got a small piece for himself, then sat down next to Maira, who was eating as well. Kaiden was also enjoying a piece of the chocolate side. Rolen wanted to get some as well, but he had to finish here first.

"Actually I am more of a scholar then anything. I study different subjects to learn about what I can. I can read and speak, 7 different languages. Latin is one of my favorites to emerse myself in." Seeing that Rolen would like a piece of cake, Storm decided to showcase a bit of his power. With the lifting of his finger, he cut the cake with the knife and set it on a plate. He also set a fork on the plate as well. Then curling his finger, the plate floated to the where the mage was.

"Back in my time people called me a witch. I am guessing things have changed in the past couple hundred years, as it seems that everyone seems to be more connected to their magical side. I was criticized for being how I am. Not many knew that they had powers that could come to the surface. My family has always been magical in a sense. In your time there are mages, in my time we were called witchs." Storm waited to continue speaking after Rolen got his cake. He was glad to do that for the mage. Though he was a bit hungry himself, he pulled out the apple that he bought when he was at the market, and begun to eat.

"Now I can make potions, but most of the time they will not do what you would like them to do without side effects. My family has been trying to fix them for a long time now. Though we have had some success in it, it is going to take a lot of time before they are ready. The main potion that people come to me for is a love potion. Not that it would work how they want it to, but that does not stop them from coming. I have a lot of problems with that potion as it does not work. It merely causes an infatuation with the first person they see, and even then it only works for 24 hours before it wears off." Storm was onto a bit of rant about his potions were used. He seemed to genuinely know what he is doing when it comes to them, but they are all home remedies that are not as effective as what the other mages tend to make.

"I know I am not the best fighter as I do not have any weapon training, but as you could see I can move things with my mind if I want to. I also have knack for remembering what I read in a book, and I have read a lot about them. I am sure that some of what I have read would be useful on a ship, as I love to read on how they are made." Storm was relaxed as he thought about the library that he had in his home. It was far vaster them most would own in their homes. He was also glad to see that he still had most of his belonging that were in his bag like his broom and book of shadows.

"Oh trust me when I say that my brother is pretty smart. He is actaully smarter then I am. It may seem like he is not because he travels on boats, but with his element, he was a natural at it. He can control wind and water. Though one thing about him is that he actually graduated the top of his class." Phoenix had a smile on his face as he described his brother to Annette. "Also he can not be that bad as his favorite color is pink as well. You should see what he has done to his hair. He sends me drawings every now and then, and it shows how he bought a potion to dye part of his hair about the color of the robes you normally wear."

Razan didn't say anything in response from Azumi. He took the compliment.
Great, now everyone in the guild knows who I am now. How wonderful.
Anger swept over him all of a sudden, his hood hiding it though. He gritted his teeth. "I feel I've overstayed," Razan said only loud enough for those around him to hear. He turned around and began walked out. He didn't want to be here anymore.

Rolen couldn’t help being impressed by Storm’s skills. He thought that the man could fit well in the group. The thing he most impressed by at the moment was his ability to make things with his mind. He had never witnessed true telekinesis preformed by a human before, although he had seen Pokémon do it, and it was possible to achieve a similar, although much less impressive effect with a Mage Hand spell. He took a bite of cake, cast a Mage Hand to hold the cake with the fork stuck in it, and held out his hand for a handshake.

“Welcome to the guild! Oh, and thanks for the cake.”