• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Vixie internally panicked, however she kept a straight face. The Nickit smiled, kept to the shadows, and walked away. No, she couldn't panick. She had to play it calm and make it back to Alice. Sure, it would ruin Alice's plans. Or could it. She pretended to leave and stayed in a different room, waiting for the two to leave. She had to make sure this heist was a success!

Mack followed Vixie, curious about their intentions here, leaving Emma behind. They rolled after them, making small noises indicating confusion. Rocking back and forth, they waited for some sort of response.

Emma finished her brain break, and walked back to the party/meeting room. She saw Tybalt in her seat, and coughed lightly to get his attention. He sighed, then plopped down off the chair as she sat down again.

"Sorry about that... it's just... hard to understand so much at once sometimes. I'll start loading up the ships tomorrow, ma'am."

Tempest was still taking notes for Ashley, since she was investigating that sighting. He looked up every so often and then continued taking notes.

--------------

Rocco was getting a headache for some reason, it may be the fact that the Leviathan that he made a pact with is a Water Elemental. He tried to fight it, and succeeded. Turret patted his trainer's back in an attempt to keep the Elemental in check.

"Thanks, buddy." Rocco whispered to his Pokemon.

Razan carefully listened to Ashley's words, and for a second, he lurched forward, his head causing him spikes of pain. Thankfully, he caught himself before falling. He painfully leaned against the side, face now covered in sweat.

It's getting worse. Almost every other day this happens, months before it only happened once a week. My condition is getting worse. I need to stop this!

He began to become dizzy, and Flygon and Castform found him. Razan leaned on his dragon, and started to descend into the forest.
The pain became worse every second, and minutes seemed to stretch out into hours.

Once they were deep enough, Razan slowly got off his Pokemon, and sifted through the grass leaves and dirt, and came to the hatch of a trap door. He quickly slipped through.

Inside there were two rooms. The first was his writing room, the one he put all of his books in, and notes, and other things. The other was for sleeping. The walls in that room were all covered in stone, and had nothing in it. Not even a bed. Just stone walls, and stone floor. 5 years ago, he had destroyed a room while he was sleeping. He built this bunker during three of the years, and used it to sleep in, so he didn't hurt anyone, or anything. He immediately went for his small supply of painkiller medicines, and took one. After a while, the pain had passed, and Razan came out of his bunker, and proceeded to cover it up again. The only other one who knew about this was Rowena. She had been the one who first saw him destroy a room. Ever since the past five years, he had gotten these terrible migraines that came on and off.

He started walking to the meeting point in which Ashley had described.

Amra heard a familiar vioce from the doorway and turned around to see who it was. It was a good friend of hers Rene. Pushing her chair back, she ran forward and pulled her into a hug. "Rene it is so great to see you again. I am so glad to see that you are safe. Come on in. There are a lot of people you have to meet. Please bring your friends in as well."

Storm was a bit flabbergasted by the city and how the kingdom was. It seemed as if the people were way ahead in most things. Even the clothing they wore was better then what was worn back home. Maybe he could pick up a few things before he tried to find his way back to his village.

Walking into the room that was decorated for a children's party, he first noticed the people. Then after looking around he spotted a book by a young woman sitting by a male elf and a pink eyes male human. Looking at the title he knew the book to be in latin. Walking over to the girl he had to ask. "I see you have a taste for books written in latin. May I have a look at it. The title seems to be very intriguing. Elementare se Lapidibus. It seems that you have a shared interest in the stones as well."

Ashley had finally arrived at the castle, after tracking and telling Razan about the meeting with the Queen of Kelan.

"Sorry I'm late, I also informed a guildmate that he should come to the castle, after a while of trying to track him down." Ashley explained, red from both the man and her running to the castle.

She then waited at the door so she could catch her breath.

"Ashley, here are some notes that Tempest took of the meeting, it will be your briefing." Rocco explained as he walked up to her and handed her a piece of paper.

"Rene!" Azumi cried out joyfully when she noticed the elf. "You look lovely, are you here to stay? We were actually planning a trip."

Annette hid the book in her book. "Woa woa! Who are you? This book is royal business mister." Annette hid behind Phoenix. "I can't let some stranger see it."

Leon returned with Gene and noticed new arrivals. He walked up to Emma and tapped her leg. "Emmu, who are they?"

Samantha had comfortably fell asleep with Maira.

Azumi looked at Rolan. "Next week if possible. I really don't want to lose time on this. It might seem like an exploration but to me, those jewels must be kept safe as soon as possible."

Rolen nodded gravely. He didn’t know much about her jewel, but from the little he had seen it must be immensely powerful. And if there were five more out there... she was right, they should secure them and make sure they didn’t fall into the wrong hands. That didn’t keep him from being a bit disappointed. It had taken him a long time to prepare himself mentally for taking his relationship with Amra to the next level, and even once he had things kept popping up that put it off. And now here was another thing...

"Thank you Rocco," Ashley responded, as she looked over them.

Tempest looked up when the elf (Rene) arrived, he was wondering who she was.

"Uhh, Aunt Ashley who is she?" Tempest asked, confused.

"Rene?" Ashley asked the elf, "It's Ashley, the young man who just spoke up is my nephew, Tempest."

Rocco was utterly confused, he had only been in the guild three years and the name Rene had only been mentioned once to him. Something about a dance that took place five years ago.

Vixie walked back into the throne room and looked around some more, ignoring the Pokemon beside her. The roof was glass. Foolish mistake. She looked around some more, trying to look only curious before walking out of the throne room and towards the gardens. While she was here, there was no reason not to get a snack.

Nora walked into the room and looked around. Already close knit, seemed to be hard to get a place inside of the guild. Her wish seemed to have shattered before her eyes. She was unusually quiet, which worried Goo. Wyvra, on the other hand, seemed to have adjusted quickly, flying around the table as the meeting took place.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Hi Amra! You look beautiful!" She smiled as she hugged her princess. "This is Nora, a dragon tamer and this, oh?" She noticed Storm had gone on his own. "Well, anyways, Nora is looking to join," she stopped when Ashley approached her. "Oh hi Ashley, it's an honor Tempest, I'm Rene." She grabbed Nora's hand. "Sorry I need to see Rolan. Hi Azumi!" She called out to the queen as she dragged Nora with her to were Rolan was. "Rolan! Hello." Rene stood straight and smiled.

"It's an honor to meet you," Tempest responded while looking down.

"He can be shy sometimes." Ashley explained.

Ashley had since recovered her breath and went to take a seat, and Kato took to patrolling the castle when he arrived. Windchime floated into Ashley's lap. She was waiting, as if she knew someone else was arriving.

------------

"Rocco Silverwing, The Heir of The Dancing Poleaxes, ready for this trip." Rocco responded to Annette, who had hid behind Phoenix, "Sorry if I scared you, my buddy here is Tempest Silver, you may know his Aunt, Ashley, who just took a seat, he's..."

"Shut up!" Tempest yelled.

Emma picked Leo up, putting him on her lap. She smiled at him.

"Those are members of the guild your mommy used to run. Rolan over there is the leader and... I don't quite recognize a few of them. I don't go over there too often, but they still get lots of new members. They're good people... even if they never acknowledge me. They're here for your birthday."

Mack was persistent in following the foxy fellow, bumping into them a couple of times. Mack... doesn't really have a mouth, so they can't speak at all.

Azumi smiled as Rene said hi. She was happy to see her back and smiling, last time she saw her, she didn't look good. She took a deep breath and raised her voice. "Alright everyone, Sam is out, so I guess Leon will be the one to open gifts. We can talk about the jewels later. After cake of course."

Leon's eyes brightened as Azumi said gifts. A devilish smile spread on his face. Azumi glared at him. "Leon, behave." Leon just smiled back. Azumi sighed. "Okay which present first?" Leon hugged Emma. "Emmu's!" He knew it would probably be something destructive.

Rolen was looking up at the ceiling, thinking about what he might need to do before the journey, so he did not notice Rene and her new friends until Rene was right next to him. He looked at her for a few seconds, (It had been five years since he had seen her, after all) and smiled.

“Hi, Rene! It’s great to see you, it’s been a long time. How are you doing?”

He looked curiously at Nora and her Pokémon for a moment, and smiled at her as well. He guessed that this must be a friend that Rene had made on her journey. Meanwhile, Quince had trotted off to stand near Sarah. His tail flicked slowly as he observed the room. Kaiden was leaning against the wall, looking a bit uncomfortable. He had begun to regret coming. Maira was staying still so as not to disturb the little girl named after her best friend, who had died in that battle five years ago. The grief had grown less, but she still missed her every day.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"I'm doing great actually. Thanks for asking." Rene replied to Rolan. "Listen, I'm sorry to ask a favor after such a long time, but um, can I rejoin? And before you say yes or no, I brought a not two for one deal, but three for one! This is Nora." She pulled Not closer. "She is a dragon trainer looking for a guild and," she pointed at Storm. "He is lost." She smiled, feeling shy. "I'm sorry if this is too much."

Emma puffed air from her nose from her nose as she put Leon down and stood up. She removed her gauntlets and handed them to Azumi so nothing... catastrophic happened. She dragged Leon with her to the rock and stood there.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking, it's just a rock. And it is, but I got this one from a cave when looking for a squad of bandits. I had broken one open before, and I was surprised what I saw. Without further ado... HAAAP!"

She smacked the rock with her elbow, breaking it open a bit. She reached inside the rock, and tore it in half with some pressure from her knee to help. The inside of it was somewhat hollow, with a ring of a marble-like mineral filling some space. There were many small crystals inside the ring of marble. She brought a small candle to it as light refracted off the crystals, making them sparkle.

"I was amazed when I first saw this, thought I had... that joke will be left unsaid. Just ask your mommy before you do this yourself."

Tempest had taken a spot next to Maira, noticing the girl, she was the strong healing presence he sensed five years ago, but couldn't do anything about it then, but he would try now, then shyly whispered, "Hi."

-----------

Rocco told Turret to take Tyranitar and find Kato. He had Ashley's gift, which may or may not have a second name on the label, since he was out most of the day. Kato realized this as the two Pokemon appeared. He dropped in, put the present on the table and snuck out somehow. Ashley facepalmed at the sight of her Pokemon. She had put together a small chime, not unlike her Pokemon. Windchime was watching intently.

Rolen almost chuckled.

“Of course you’re welcome to rejoin! As to the others, I would like to talk to them first, but they can probably join, assuming they want to go on a voyage into unknown lands... Annette has been doing some research, and now we’re going to sail across the sea to try to find new countries.”

He turned towards Nora and stretched out his hand.

“It’s nice to meet you, Nora. I’m Rolen Nailoen, leader of the Stormbreakers guild.”

Maira turned her head to look at the man who had spoken to her. She gave a slight smile. “Hi.”

A Meganium and a Leafeon were standing next to him as the Leafeon walked in between the two. Leafeon tried to explain that something called out to him five years ago.

"Leafeon!" Tempest whispered loudly to his Pokemon as if he was trying to get the Pokemon's attention.

---------

Rocco had seen the interaction between the healer and the druid. The headache from before popped back up again, he calmed it down. He took a spot somewhere on the wall, like Kaiden.

----------

Ashley was fighting falling asleep, due to today's events, Windchime noticed this poked her face with the small bell on her head. Ashley kept awake. She noticed a geode from Emma.

Last edited:
Azumi sighed as Emma smashed the rock. She was really impressed by the stones however. "Emma this is beautiful. I'm sure we can make some interesting items with it. Right Leon?"
Leon shrugged. "I don't get it." He ran over to Sarah. "Saruh! Your turn."

Azumi sighed and rubbed her forehead. "I'm sorry Emma, he has been acting like a spoiler brat lately. I'm guessing he understands he is a prince and it got to his head." She looked over at Sam, who wasn't bother by the noise of a shattering rock. "But Sam will love it, she loves shiny things."

"Oh I am sorry miss. My name is Storm Cromwell. I am sorry for being a bit forward with the questions, I can be a bit single minded when it comes to things. Anyway, the reason I asked to see the book is because I have been reading about them for a long time. You see my family has been interested in the stones in our familys book of shadows." With that storm pulled out a book from his bag, and started flipping through the pages. Stopping on one page, he turned the book around. In latin, the page read about the 7 volumes that illustrated the birth of the universe.

"Here is you read this then you will understand why I was interested in the book." Storm had a small smile on his face. He loved to read the book, even though he knew every word from cover to cover.

"Also let introduce my companion Aura." The unicorn pokemon noded to the girl who held the book. She looked very calm at her companion's rashness about the book. Talking to her, she spoke without the connection that she has with Storm. "I am sorry about my friend. He is a bit excitable about things and tends to ask too many questions sometimes. He is practically harmless."

Sarah smiled as Leon came up to her she had always had a soft spot for children. "Well there are actually two things that I have for you and your sister." Sarah walked over to the gift table and brought it back to the small boy. Kneeling down, she brought the box down to the ground. "Here why don't you open your gift. Your sister will get hers when she wakes up." When he opens the gift he will find that inside, he will find few things. They were handmade plushes of Nana and Anakin.

Last edited:
Nora, feeling much calmer now, accepted Rolen's handshake. "Nice to meet you Rolen, I'm Nora Drakk of the Noivern Village. But you already knew my name." She chuckled as Goo relaxed a little as Wyvra looked at the other Pokemon in anticipation. If Nora was paying more attention to Wyvra, then she would know that her Pokemon was choosing a victim of her overly friendly pestering.

Vixie made it to the garden, and sniffed at the stuff growing there before laying down and pulling food off the plants it out of the ground to eat. Surely there was nothing suspicious about eating! Just how persistent was her stalker, she didn't know. What she did know is that she had to get rid of him.

She looked at the ground, then shook her head as she looked back up. She grabbed her stuff and stretched her back, whistling for Tybalt.

"Well, I ought to be off anyways. I have a job to do, and crates aren't gonna carry themselves. Tybalt, where's Mack?"

Tybalt shrugged, it wasn't his job to keep track of the produce. He just does a ton of physical labor for his supposed training. He gave a couple honks of confusion.

"What do you mean you don't know? I had him with me just a bit agoooo crap... must've rolled away... time for hide and go seek. Give my regards to everyone..."

Emma and Tybalt exited, looking for Mack now. She retraced her steps, searching the main hall thoroughly. Tybalt went to the entrance, waiting patiently for Emma to get past her idiocy.

Mack was shocked at Vixie's behavior, and knew she had to stop her. He pulled on her tail with his "leaves" and "tail", trying to remove her from the area. She didn't even ASK to take from the garden.

Maira had no idea what the Leafeon was trying to say to her. As empathetic as she was, she could usually guess simple messages if she knew the Pokémon, and perhaps even a bit of what a Pokémon she didn’t know wanted to tell her. In this case, though, she couldn’t tell what the Pokémon was trying to tell her, even though it and Tempest had been in the guild for years. She looked at it curiously.

Rolen paused for a moment after finishing the handshake. He wanted to think through his words. “You wanted to join the guild? I’ll need you to answer a few questions. The two most important questions are, what do you do, and why do you do it? I would like to learn about your skills, and why you want to join the guild.”

Nora laughed. "That's easy! I'm a dragon tamer. I have an easier time reasoning with dragon-types than most and can sometimes make a temporary alliance with one, if our goals and ideals align." She sighed. "The reason I want to join is because I'm stuck. I cannot go anywhere now. And I can assure you that I'm far from completing my training."

Vixie gave Mack a glare before leaving the garden, walking towards the gate. She acted as angry as she could just so she would get off her tail. That, and she really was angry about being kicked out of the garden. Her jaws watered as she thought about the fruits that she only got a small taste of.

Razan chose again another roof of a house, and silently watched the whole thing go down. They were talking about....elemental crystals? Strange. He hadn't heard of them.

He wanted to go in, he wanted to see Ashley, but there was a risk of it. The risk of "it" happening again. It could, Razan knew that it could, it was just the question of would it happen. Razan didn't want to infiltrate the party in the first place, and he didn't want people to worry about him.

What really happened...

Razan gritted his teeth and shooed the thoughts away before they could cause any damage. Fine. He would go. But he would leave immediately if it happened.

He slowly walked to the meeting place, carefully examining the surrounding areas, planning for an escape route. He put his hood as he walked in, recognizing many of the faces from those years ago. There were also some faces he didn't know. It looked like a birthday party? She hadn't said that. He stood at the entrance silently watching everything happen.

Annette looked at Rocco. "Not you mister, I know who you are. I was talking about... Storm right?" She stopped hiding behind Phoenix and stepped out, looking pretty confident. "Well that's awfully suspicious if you ask me. I've read enough mystery novels to know that a stranger suddenly knowing too much is always suspicious! I say you explain yourself better before I let you see my book." Fifi puffed her chest and stood next to Annette trying to look tough.

Leon opened the gift quickly, he looked really anxious. When he saw the plushies he grabbed them and hugged. "Thank you! He cried out as he ran over to to Maira and Sam, but he saw his sister sleeping and he quickly looked around for another playmate. He saw Sarah's kids and ran over to them. "Hey! I'm Anakin, someone else be Nana and someone else the monster!" He set Nana down and began to play with Anakin.

Azumi sighed. "I guess he won't be opening more presents. I guess I'll go. Who's next?"

Joe set down a crate an cleaned the sweat from his face. "Woo! Got a lot of fish! This is great." He noticed some crates with the Royal symbol on them. "What are these for?" He asked another sailor.

"Rumor is, the queen is preparing a sea journey around the world, crazy huh?"

Joe rubbed his chin. "Interesting... Who do I talk to, to be part of the crew." A big smile across his and his Toxtricity's face.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene quietly clapped her hands excitedly. She knew Nora was basically in already. She looked around to see if she could recognize more people. She saw what she thought was Razan, looking mysterious with his hood on. She tilted her head to get a peek at his face. Yup, it was Razan. She noticed Sarah also and then Maira and her kid. Rene looked amazed. Maira had a kid?

"I'll be back." She told Nora as she ran towards Maira.

Rene noticed the little girl sleeping and whispered. "Hi! Who is this? And who is the lucky father? I knew you would find someone soon, you're so pretty and smell so nice."

As Vixie headed to the gate, Mack obviously followed. However, they went past Tybalt, who grabbed Mack and began walking over to Emma. Mack struggled to get out of Tybalt's grip, but to no avail. Emma looked at Tybalt and gave him a satisfied grunt. Mack regrettably hopped onto Emma's shoulder, and got pets. They marched out, beginning to head to the port.

"Now, Tybalt, get this one thing straight. This is not an assignment from me, this is from the queen, so you make sure to work your hardest. I know you know that we're not the fondest of royalty and nobles, but this is Azumi. Gotta do something help out with the voyage."

Tybalt nodded, marching his way down the pathway. He hated agreeing with Emma, but this time she had a point, this was of the utmost importance.

Rolen thought carefully. He would have to talk to her more later, but...

“Okay, you can join. Normally we do missions to help people, but the queen has just told us she wants us to go on a sea voyage with her. So as long as you’re okay with that, you can join. I’ll talk to you more later.”

He nodded farewell and then turned back to the present opening. He saw that Leon had run off with his new stuffed animals, and smiled. Azumi had asked when was next, but he certainly wasn’t going to volunteer. Amra had the present f on the both of them, anyway.

Maira turned her head away from the Leafeon and towards Rene, still careful not to wake the sleeping child. Upon hearing the girl’s questions, she blushed, and her expression changed to heavy confusion and embarrassment. She also spoke in a whisper.

“Uh... Rene? This is Azumi’s daughter...”

Ashley had finally stopped waiting, spotted a hooded figure and blushed. She knew the hooded figure was Razan. She glared at Rocco when he walked up to Razan.

----------

"Sir, I have..." Rocco was about to ask when Ashley glared at Rocco, "I'm going back to my seat."

Rocco sat down in his seat, Turret was with him.

--------------

Tempest had facepalmed when Rene asked if the little girl was Maira's. Leafeon sat attentively as Meganium was close to Tempest. Tempest could see everything, over both Maira and Rene. He noticed the hooded figure, bot thought nothing about it. He could tell the figure was male, but as to who, he couldn't tell.

"Oh well you see I come from a long line of knowledge keepers. My family come from a little village called Storm Hold." Storm closed the book, and began to talk. He was very well educated, but that was still shadowed by the fact that he was from another time. "I am sorry if I come off a little strong, that happens sometimes. I get excited when I find something new to seek my teeth into so to speak. I grew up on the legends of the six elemental stones. My grandma used to tell me there story. How planet was made by them and all the life that inhabits the world. I know I may seem like I was coming off too strong, but I came here to get help to get back to my village. You see I had a bit of a mishap with a potion and knocked the wrong ingredients into it, and then there was a large explosion and I was here. It seems that your kingdom is way more advanced then my village though. If I would not say any better, I would say I am out of my time. Again sorry for the rush to talk about the book to you."

Amra had been about to volunteer to play Nana with Leon, when Azumi said she would open the other presents for the kids. Running over to the present table she pulled out two boxes and brought them over to Azumi. "Here open this two next. They are the same, but there is a set for both Leon and Sam." Once open you would see that there is a set of swords that resemble both Azumi and Wes's swords. "We thought it might be a good idea for them to have their own so there are no fights between them. Also do not worry they are not real as they are just toys, but we thought they might like them."

Nora gave an internal victory dance, trying not to look weird. However, she looked around again and couldn't help but feel a bit awkward. Everyone here already knew each other. Everyone here were good friends. And they were obviously holding some sort of party, something she wasn't prepared for. She edged to the back of the room. She didn't understand this sudden cold feet. Normally she was eager to talk to new people, but right now she didn't want to interrupt.

Wyvra chirped when she found her target. The person her partner was talking to a while back seemed like a good choice. She swooped down and trilled near Rolen, flapping around him, trying to get him to play with her. The purple bat seemed to be very happy.

Vixie made her way back to her trainer. The Nickit took the long way back, a confusing route, just in case she was being followed. She entered though a hole in the wall, hidden if you didn't know where it was. Inside, Alice, Sneaky on her shoulder, was going over the plans. She felt Alice's gaze fall on her. "So, any weakpoints?" She smiled and jumped onto the table, pointing the roof on a picture of the castle and then placing a paw on a window. "Glass roof, eh? Security?" Vixie laid down, pressing her body to the ground, or the table in this case. "That's my second favorite type of security." Alice smiled. "For a queen, this seems pretty easy. We head out in an hour."

Azumi opened the gifts and saw the two swords. "Oh these are so wonderful! Leon loves watching me and Wes train, so he will love them. But, I don't want him attacking people so let's not let him see them yet." Azumi hugged Amra. "Thank you so much." She grabbed Annette's gift and opened it. She laughed. Typical Annette, she kept insisting Leon should learn to read already, but a book on Latin probably wouldn't call his attention. She turned to thank Annette but she was busy with a stranger. "Um, Amra, who is he?"

Annette's eyes widen. "A time traveler?!" She got closer to Storm and began to analyze him. "No wonder your clothes look so out dated. This IS so cool! What time are you from? How old are you? What do you eat? What music do you listen to? Oh oh oh I know! Do you know anybody named Vlad? If he isn't born yet, could you kill him as a baby? Oh and 19 years ago a mother left her baby girl in an orphanage, could you tell her that her daughter doesn't need her and she is thankful she ditched her that day, could you?"

Joe walked out of the local office. "Need the Queen's approval? That's Tauroshit. I'm a great sailor, why can't I go? I'm tired of fishing, I want to take on the sea! Right Toxo?"
His Toxtricity nodded agreeing. There was a Typhlosion sleeping, trying to ignore the two.
Joe petted the fire Pokemon. "Come on Furia, wouldn't it be nice? You don't like water but it would be on a boat." He looked around disappointed. He noticed Emma on her way to the docks. "Hold on guys, isn't that Emma? Grand Court, Stormbreaker. Maybe her permission will be enough, you two wait here!"

Joe ran over to Emma. "Yo! Good day, I heard that a crew was being gathered for the queen. I'm willing to do anything to go, could you please consider taking me?"

Rolen was glad that Azumi found the toy swords acceptable presents. He had worried they might not be the best choice for such small children, but he hadn’t been able to come up with a better idea. He was a bit distracted from the present opening when Wyvra began flapping around his head. He waved a nod of greeting, thinking that perhaps the Pokemon was just flying around to meet all the guild members. He had seen the Pokemon with Nora a moment before, so it made sense for it to be curious.

Emma looked to the way too enthusiastic sailor with suspicion, also with a bit of agitation. She sized him up for a bit, then grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him along.

"You have the audacity to so brazenly go on a dangerous journey like this? I'm kidding, just start loading up the ships, I'll determine if you're worth it from there. Our crews are massive as is, not even sure if we could hold one more person."

She lightly chucked him next to the cargo, already getting to work with a crate in each arm. Tybalt struggled to get the crate over to the dock, but he was making progress.

"You mean Lord Vlad? Why would I want to do that. He and his wife are such good people. He has helped my village for a long time survive attacks made on it." Storm had a small smile on his face as he remembered meeting Martha and her Husband. She was such a sweet soul, and so in love with Vlad. He hoped to have a love like that one day.

"To answer your question about my age, I am 18, but I think I would have to add a hundred or two to that age if I wanted to be correct. Yes I can see that my clothes are outdated, I fear that I might stand out among the others in town. Which is why they may have been giving me weird looks." Storm put away his book of shadows, and started in on the other side of his story.

"So if you are asking about Lord Vlad then I would say that he maybe has changed. Could you tell me what had happened to cause that change?" Storm was confused as to why she would ask him to kill such a sweet person. It had to be something major if she wanted him to do something so bad to them.

Azumi approached Storm as she overheard Vlad's name. "I'm sorry to interrupt, did you say you know Vlad? Vlad is dead."

Annette was too stunned to reply. She looked at Azumi for a few seconds and then spoken. "Um, Azumi, I think he is a time traveler. He got here by accident and in his time, Vlad is still alive. Maybe we could have him kill before he tries to kill everyone."

Azumi shook her head. "No. Messing with something so powerful as time is plain stupid." Azumi's voice sounded harsh. "IF you are from another time, when you return, do not change anything. We have no idea what effects it could have. I suggest you speak to Rolan, he is a great mage and might be able to help." Azumi gave Annette a mean look and then walked away.

Annette laughed nervously as Azumi left. She turned back to Storm. "I'm sorry, I should've been more quiet. Vlad killed many many people, including people we loved and cared about. Because of him, the former King died actually. Maybe in your time he isn't like that, but we weren't that lucky. Anyways..." She pulled out the book. "... Take good care of it, it's my little treasure." She handed him the book with a smile.

Azumi walked over and sat next to Rolan. "You made a new friend." She said with a laugh and pointed at the bat Pokemon. "How's the guild? Everything okay?"

Joe smiled. "Yes ma'am!" He ran over to his Pokemon. "Come on! We gotta prove we are worthy sailors to the mighty Emma!"
The three of them began moving crates and food supplies as much as they could. They looked determined to get the job done no matter what.

Last edited: