• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Ashley continued crying, but stopped when Razan hugged her tightly. She felt safe, and looked up into Razan's eyes.

"I'm mostly okay now, minus the minor mental issues from the event." Ashley spoke softly into his ear.

-----------

Tempest shook Nora's hand as he looked down. He was trying his hardest not to cause any trouble with her.

"I'm a druid, my connection is with nature itself." Tempest explained.

Meganium poked his head out from behind Tempest and greeted Goo, along with Leafeon who sat next to Tempest.

Amra was a bit of an emotional wreck. "It's... Just.. That I..I...I, have never been away from Flare... That long, and... And...and it is going to be hard not to have her with me." Amra's words were broken up by the sobs that still seemed to escape her. The elf princess usually is very calm and tends to be someone who does not show a lot of emotion to others. Though one person did bring it out of her, and that is the wizard who held her.

Annette puffed her cheeks. "Of course I need help! It's a dark brown book, with a water drop carved on the front cover. It has the title "Water training for mages." Although there's 4 volumes, I just need the first one. You know, have to master the basics." By the time she finished talking her expression had grown into a smile.

Azumi shrugged as Emma left. Maybe she wasn't in the mood. She made her way to her room and grabbed a new change of clothes. She changed into white shorts and a muscle shirt. She made her way out to the dock and stood at the edge. "Tyler!" She jumped over the edge and dove into the water. A few seconds later Tyler the Gyarados emerged with Azumi standing on his head. "Come on, we can't depend on that crown always. Let's get some training done."
The Gyarados roared as it began swiming rapidly ahead.

Akali walked up to the captain. "That's her way of saying, let's go, it's been 20 minutes."

Rolen held Amra close to him, hoping that it would provide her at least some comfort. He wished he knew what to say, but there was nothing he could do but be there for her. He made a very gentle, “sh, sh,” sound and kissed her forehead. He was there for her, and even though he didn’t truly know how she felt, he still understood why she felt the way she did. It was perfectly natural to be upset when leaving one of your constant companions behind to go on a voyage from which it is possible one might never return. He spoke as soothingly as he could.

“Do you want to sit down? Maybe...”

He hesitated. He didn’t want to upset her more, so he couldn’t decide whether or not to offer to search for a Scrying spell. It was quite possible he couldn’t do anything anyway, so he didn’t want to get her hopes up, or to make her think about it any more than she had to or wanted to.

Amra was still crying as she pulled Rolen over to a place where they could sit down. She still held onto him as she done so. "It is just that Flare has been with me since I was very little. She is one of dearest friends that I have had. It really pains me to leave her like I am. I won't get to see her for a year or more, and I do not know what I am going to do when I want to spend time with her in the stables."

"Great," Razan said softly, leaning forward, "that makes the two of us that are good."
He leaned in, and kissed her.

Jerry nervously poked around the ships until he heard someone call out for Tyler, and rushed around the corner, hoping to see his master. Sadly he was mistaken, and lowered his head a bit. The fire Pokemon gazed into the water with fascination for a moment, and then reached out and touched it. The water turned to steam, and he immediately jerked back. Maybe going on this trip wasn't a great idea after all.....

“Well, don’t forget, It probably won’t be a whole year. They said they expect it to be more like eight months, I thought. Plus stoppages, I suppose...”

He continued to hold her as they sat down, switching to one arm around her instead of a full embrace. He felt weariness and fatigue tugging at his mind, but he shrugged it off. He needed to be there for her.

Ashley's eyes closed when Razan's lips came in contact with her own. Her face was red, partially because she hadn't been expecting that, and partially because of the fact he just kissed her. As soon as she closed her eyes, she responded back.

--------------

Rocco was wandering around the ship with Turret and Tyranitar, who was somewhat fine. He walked above deck, and immediately saw a Gyarados leading the ships. Turret was about to use Hydro Pump when Rocco called out to stop him.

"Turret, don't attack, that is the Queen's Gyarados, and you could potentially shoot off the Queen." Rocco called out.

Turret turned around, with an understanding look.

Tsonea had an idea, so she lined her legs up with an end with a crate. She tucked her legs in, then kicked the crate. She didn't leave a single dent in it, but it sure left a dent in her. Her foot ached as she held it, letting out a quick shout in pain. She then started crying, rocking back and forth.

"I-I don't like this... I don't know where I am, who brought me here, and why I'm in this bag in this box. I'm scared, I want to go home, I miss my bed under the stairs..."

She cried louder, no longer talking due to her vocal chords being momentarily indisposed. Shekeka turned around, walking to the middle of the deck. They stood next to the mast, shaking their arms up and down.

Jose shook his head. "That won't do, thanks for the attention." He walked away slowly to his boat and boarded it. As he reached the deck, the boats were being prepared to leave. He leaned against a post with his arms crossed and closed his eyes.

Joe threw his cards with an annoyed look. "How the heck do you keep winning?" He sighed loudly. Toxo chuckled as he shuffled the cards.
That's when they heard a noise. It seemed to be coming from a crate. Joe rolled his eyes. "Something probably fell." He walked over and the noise got louder. "Yo! Something is trying to get out. Come on Toxo!" Both Joe and Toxo busted the crate open. To Joe's surprise, there was a girl there. "Woa, lady you okay?"

Tsonea looked at Joe with a blank stare, her lip quivering. Her breathing was erratic, and her body was shaking. She let out a loud scream, and she backed away quickly.

"ROBBER! BANDIT! RUFFIAN! KIDNAPPER! MURDERER! THIEF! PSYCHOPATH! CANNIBAL! HE STOLE ME IN MY SLEEP WITH A SACK AND SHOVED ME IN A CRATE! HE'S GONNA GUT ME AND EAT ME! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE DON'T EAT MEEEE-"

She began sobbing loudly, hiding from Joe as much as possible. Her bag was left inside the crate, and she whimpered behind all the cargo.

"AYE AYE!" Owen proceeded to jump onto the side of the crate attempting to tilt the crate with his weight. he struggled a bit until Spike bit onto his pants and pulled him down. "Thanks buddy." Owen climbed inside the best he cold while still holding the tilting crate with one free hand pushing down on the inside. "Errrrr...." he fumbled around the best he could looking for the tomes, "FOUND ONE! Oh but it's the second one... want it still? it's going to be a long trip, I'm sure you can get through the first one, oh WAOOOAH!"

CRASH!

The crate suddenly righted itself and took Owen along with it throwing him into the crate. The ship lurched violently forward, creaking and groaning in protest at the sudden force that propelled it. The ship was in motion now, and moving very fast. Owen's makeshift wedge became lose and the top closed. Spike immediately looked worried and slightly frantic, pacing around the crate and occasionally barking as the crate rustled around slightly, Owen was trying to right himself in it without damaging the girl's books. "I'm fine Spike don't worry, just a bit turned upside down is all. Good news! I found volumes one and two!" he popped out of the crate holding the two tomes and handing it to the girl.

~~~

Captain Eudora nodded at Akali, then looked back at the boat and crew. "Let down th' sails, we be headin' off, flag th' rest o' th' ships. Weigh anchor!" The crew seemed to scramble around faster than before, a crewman stood at the bow of the ship with two flags and signaled to the other two ships. Within seconds all the sails were released and tied down. the main sails of the Queen ship showed a massive symbol that resembled a Dhelmise, similar to the design on her belt buckle. A smaller flag was raised atop the main mast of the ship that showed the symbol of the Kelan kingdom. Captain Eudora whistled again long and sharp this time and the Pidgeot above took off in flight again, this time he swooped around the sea port a few time before hovering behind and high above the three ships. His wings began to glow and the flapping slowed down as he wipped up a modified hurricane ability. With every slow flap extremely powerful gusts of wind began to blow into the sails of the three ships. The Pidgeot cried out again loudly as all three ships rapidly began to move out of the dock. The powerful winds coming from the Pokémon was doing a number on the port, blowing anything that was not bolted down all over the place. The Pidgeot followed the three ships out of the port manipulating the winds with its use of hurricane pushing the three ships along much quicker than normal. "Keep up wit' th' Queen but do nah run her o'er or else I shall throw ye o'erboard meself!"

Last edited:
"What?! No!" Joe looked around confused while Toxo laughed. Joe took a few steps back. "Listen I just came to get you out. We just set sail, so you should tell the captain or something before we get any further. This trip is gonna be like 8 months long, at least. If you're not suppose to be here, then you should hurry up."

Annette laughed as she saw Owen's struggle. She waited patiently until she got the books. "Thank you~ I'll let the queen know how helpful you are so she can give you a good recommendation. Can I get your name?" She pulled out her trusty notebook and prepared to write.

Azumi shook her head. "You call that a dragon rage? I honestly don't see the rage."
Tyler roared angryly. Azumi tapped him gently on the head. "Don't snap at me young man, now use that anger and show me a dragon rage!"
Tyler fired a dragon rage, causing an impact in the ocean, about the size of three cannon balls.
"That's more like it!" She sat down an patted Tyler's head. "You're huge, but you like special attack. Maybe we should focus on more physical attacks."

Nora, after the handshake was over, placed her hands on her hips and gave a huge smile. "Druid huh, I never thought i would meet one of those before." She gave a boutrous laugh as Goo blinked at the two trying to greet him. Goo wasn't the smartest Pokemon out there. The dragon tamer patted the snail on his head as she tried to note any behaviours that would give insight on Tempest's personality.

Alice went back to work, not to look suspicious, though it was a bit to late for that. She knew her two Pokemon were on the ship somewhere, but she didn't know where. She felt a paw on her leg while she went back to work. They found each other. "You two stay close, but hidden, alright," she whispered as she ran off to stay undercover.

Last edited:
"The name's Owen, ma'am." Owen climbed out of the crate with his wedging tool in his mouth. He closed the crate and hit the lid and nails back into place with the metal tool. "Now if you'd excuse me I need to get the Captain her charts." With a quick salute Owen ran off towards the back of the boat towards the Captain's quarters. He drew out a key ring from the left side of his sash and unlocked the door.

Captain Eudora's room was lavishly decorated with trinkets, trophies, and various strange paintings and fixtures. The map that she wanted is on a large gold and brown ornate desk that was in front of the back wall, the very end of the ship. Owen carefully removed the paper weights that were shaped like sitting Ninetales from the corners of the map and he carefully rolled it up, then he collected her measuring instruments, a compass, and her spyglass. He left her room and locked the door behind him and headed back up on deck. He ran up the stairs to the helm and placed the map onto a large table behind Captain Eudora. He began placing some makeshift paper weights on the corners of the map to prevent it from re-rolling up or flying away from the wind. Eudora's Pidgeot was still flying around manipulating the wind for the ships to sail faster, like and aerial sheep herder for boats.

"About time ye got back. Wha' took ye so long?" Eudora asked with a frown. She was steering the ship with one hand keeping her eye on the horizon and the Queen.

"Apologies ma'am! One of the passengers requested I retrieve some books for her from her crate." Owen finished placing the map and handed Eudora her compass and spyglass.

"Whatever, get th' Queen's attention, we needs t' know wha' direction we be headin', I doubt that sailin' straight fore be th' way t' go."

"YES MA'AM!" Owen ran off again to the front of the ship shouting for Azumi's attention. "YOUR HIGHNESS! THE CAPTAIN REQUESTS AN AUDIENCE! CAPTAIN NEEDS A HEADING, UNLESS SAILING STRAIGHT FORWARD IS THE DIRECTION WE'RE GOING!"

After a couple of minutes, they had continued on the path in Razans mind. He was the map. Only he knew the way. He had it memorized.
Their moment had lifted his spirits. Razan has never felt that way towards anyone ever before........
Razan gazes around the forest with his sharp gray eyes. “Only a couple more miles,” Razan surely stated, “we’ll be there in no time...”
He looked around some more, and then noticed something peculiar.....one tree had an etching in it. A star......a star was etched in the tree. That was fairly strange, considering that he though he was the only one to travel this far in. Razan traces his over with his own hands slowly, as if trying to remember something. He had seen this before, but couldn’t picture where......
“Strange....” he muttered to himself.

Azumi turned around while sitting on Tyler's head. "SOUTH WEST!" She yelled. She always wondered what was at the bottom of the earth. A smile spread across her face. She was excited to know what they could find. Sure it was a shot in the dark to find something, but the pure fact of trying to find it, felt amazing. Tyler roared as a few Mantines and Mantykes flew nearby by, as if racing with Tyler.

Annette grabbed her books and waved at Owen as he left. She then went back to the dock, where she saw Ariel playing with some water magic. He noticed Annette's books. "You're a water mage?"
Annette flinched as she wasn't expecting him to talk to her. "What? Yes, wait no, well yes but that's none of your business! I don't speak to murders!" She looked away.
Ariel shrugged. "I could teach you a thing or two. Besides, it's not like I can hurt you."
Annette sarcastically laughed out loud. "Why would I learn from you?"
Ariel smiled. "Have you seen a better water mage than me?"
Annette looked confused as she thought of an answer. "Well, no, but I refuse to learn from someone like you!" She stormed away into Azumi's room.

"What was that?" Wrecker asked Ariel.
Ariel shurgged. "I need something to do, we will be here for long."

As the ships moved into deeper water, Kaiden had found another friendly sailor on the King and had persuaded him to show him some useful knots. They were standing on the swaying deck, looping pieces of spare rope into various knots that were common among sailors. The boy was learning fast, and the sailor almost clapped in delight and astonishment when the boy was able to tie a Milotic Knot, a complex knot that was very hard to untie and was often used to secure delicate cargo. They continued to practice as they got into deeper waters, until the sailor was called away. Then Kaiden found another who was willing to teach him about how the ship was constructed and began talking to him.

Below the deck of the King, Rolen was beggining to feel queasy. Now that the ship was out of the comparatively calm harbor where they had been anchored, the waves were much larger and made the ship sway in a way that made Rolen very uncomfortable. He was still trying to comfort Amra, and he didn’t want to leave her... but between all the energy spent and exhaustion caused by his spellcasting, and the queer feeling he was getting from the rocking of the boat, he felt like he should lay down.

“Amra... I think I’m going to go lay down, I’m a bit tired after making that Teleportation Circle...”

He stood up unsteadily, and nearly fell over as the ship swayed. He clung to the nearest thing available for balance, steadied himself with an effort, and then made his way unsteadily towards the bunks. He climbed into the nearest one and closed his eyes. The queer feeling didn’t go away, though, it was only getting worse.

Maira was also laying down on her bunk, doing slightly better than Rolen because of the herbs she took to help with the strange and rather unpleasant sensation she guessed to be seasickness. However, she still wasn’t feeling well. Bob’s tail brushed her face as the boat swayed to one side, and Maira jumped. She nearly hit her head on the deck above her, but narrowly escaped the added discomfort of a bumped head. Togetic has flown up to the top of the mast, and was looking into the distance.

Tsonea popped out of her sack while behind the crates. Of course she didn't believe Joe, she thinks he kidnapped her. She threw the sack at Joe from behind the crates.

"LIAR! MONSTER! YOU STOLE ME! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU TEAR OUT MY INSIDES AS YOU EAT EVERY LAST MORSEL OF THEM! I'LL HURT YOU! I'LL TEAR YOUR INSIDES OUT BEFORE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO DO IT TO ME! I JUST... oh noooo... my faaans..."

She looked around frantically, patting her body to see if she could find her fans. They were the only way she could stand up to herself. She whimpered when she couldn't find them, going further back into the cargo hold.

Owen gave the a Queen a thumbs up and returned to Eudora to relay the information. "Captain! Queen said just to head South West! Follow her lead!"

"Hold her steady lad." Eudora stepped away from the helm and turned to inspect the map on the table behind her. Owen quickly ran up and steered the ship true staying on course until instructed. Eudora was closely making measurements and plotting out the rough course, and found that, indeed heading far enough South West would eventually take them into unknown waters. "Flag th' other ships! We be changin' course, headin' south west!" Eudora commanded as she took the helm back from Owen, she held it steady with one arm while she drew out her compass with the other giving a final check. "Hold on tight ye scallywags!" Right as the crewman finished flagging to the other ships Eudora quickly spun the helm to the left, the ship creaked loudly as it turned and leaned in the water, many of the crewmen were holding onto ropes, nets, or holding onto the edge of the ship, the other two ships followed suit. The Pidgeot overhead also changed its flight course circling around once in a particularly large circle before it positioned himself behind all three ships and used hurricane again blowing the ships once more to help them stay tack.

Owen had leaned against the edge of the boat as the maneuver happened.

Last edited:
Ashley was stunned for a moment before getting back on the path, their little moment was something that was going to be precious to her. They were walking down the path when Ashley spotted a star on a tree.

"Huh, this is not something you see everyday." Ashley whispered into Razan's ear.

----------------

Rocco was enjoying the ship ride, along with Turret, but Tyranitar was not.

"Tyranitar, go below deck, okay?" Rocco responded to his Pokemon.

Tyranitar went below deck and decided to take a nap, maybe it would help him.

---------------

Tempest had noticed Nora, responding with, "I should be one of the easiest to spot, and if you have any questions about druids or anything else, let me know, okay?"

Tempest was also analyzing the entire deck at the same time he was responding to Nora.

Razan nodded. "Indeed it isn't. But...this was made, not naturally created....like a carving......"
He studied it for a while more, and then continued forward. A half a mile later there was another one. And another. This confused him.
Was there someone else out there? If so, why all of these stars? Razan knew he had seen them before...but he didn't know where....or when...
He shook his head and sighed. He would have to put this mystery aside. They needed to focus on getting to the bunker.
"We are very close." Razan said, finding familiar land marks. A soft wind blew through the forest, rustling the trees, they shook as if welcoming him home. He smiled. "Yes, very close indeed..."

Amra followed Rolen down to his bunk. She knew that he might not feel that well, so she had asked Maria to give her some herbs for him incase this happened. Kneeling down, Amra held the medicine to Rolen. "Here babe, Maria gave me this in case anyone needed them. I am here for you." With that Amra gently ran her hands through his hair.

Storm decided to have a bit of fun, and pulled out his broom. Straddling it, Storm flew up high, and started to doing tricks in the high wind that the captian's pokemon created. Tilting his broom down, he was able to skip his hand across the ocean, and come up near the queen. With a wave, he spun around and flew up straight into the air. He was having a lot of fun with the tricks he had done so far. Besides it would be some good practice incase he had scout ahead.

Azumi waved at Storm. She had never seen a flying broom before. She petted Tyler, who brought her back to her boat. As she got back on, Tyler disappeared into the water and a crew member brought her a towel. "Thank you." Azumi dried her hair as she made her way to her room. Once inside she saw Annette reading. "How's the training going?"
Annette looked up, a little frustrated. "I swear I follow the steps exactly, but it doesn't work. I'm thinking I'm not made for this."
Azumi smiled. "You need a master, we all learned from one. Maybe when we return, we can find you one."
Annette closed her book. "Aw I wanted to be useful in this trip. I don't wanna watch you all march into some adventure and I stay behind."
Azumi looked through the clothes in her closet. "Then keep trying, maybe study the water Pokemon? They should help. I'm pretty sure that's how the first mages ever learned."
Annette looked at Azumi shyly. "Or I could ask Ariel?"
Azumi stopped moving and spoke without looking at Annette. "No. I'll teach you what I can, okay?"
Annette's eyes brightened. "Great! What's step one? Water dragons? Water barriers? I need a stronger barrier."
Azumi put the clothes she had chose back in the closet. She grabbed Annette's hand and dragged her outside. "Can you swim?"
"No, I never learned why-" Annette was cut off as she was thrown over board by Azumi.

Annette kicked wildly as she tried to swim. Tyler came to her rescue allowing her on his head. Annette coughed as she rose to the height of the ship. "What was that?! I could've died!"

Azumi shrugged. "You can't use your water element if you don't understand water. You're staying off the boats until you learn to swim."

"What?!" Annette cried out as Tyler swam ahead with Annette on his head. "Are you serious?!" She called out.

Azumi nodded and left to her room. Fifi followed Azumi, skipping joyfully. Annette threw a fit on Tyler's head as she was taken further away. Tyler would drop Annette and when he saw she wouldn't make it, he would pick her up, let her catch her breath and then back to the water. This kept going for hours. Azumi meanwhile spoke to her children using the magic stone Sarah gave her.

"Lady calm down!" Joe said, feeling desperate for a solution. "Look, the boats have gained much speed so you're basically stuck here. So, you can let me help you or I can leave you here on your own." He crosses his arms. "So what's it gonna be?"

Akali walked around the boat, making sure everything was okay. She noticed a certain girl, that had a look in her eyes, that reminded Akali of someone. She smiled as she walked past the stranger. "Good day."

Nora nodded. "It's not that. Just tryin' to figure out some of your personality through body language. Dragon tamers are well versed in interpreting body language. Well, for dragons at least." She found the conversation starting to get a bit awkward, and glanced around her, unsure of what to do. She was used to the dragon tamers constant talking. Not the slow speech of people outside of the dragon villages.

Alice noticed Akali and forced a smile on her face as she nodded to the person who stopped her last time. For once, she was glad that she didn't have her two partners with her. Made her less suspicious. "Here's hope for clear skies, eh?" She used her cheerful sailor voice, one she practiced for quite some time.

Rolen was feeling worse and worse by the moment as the mal de mer intensified. He looked up at Amra, and saw that she was holding out the medicine Maira had given her. He didn’t know if it would help or not, but he thought it wouldn’t hurt. He took it from her and began chewing the herbs. He felt like he was going to going to throw them up before he had even finished swallowing them, but he steeled himself and forced them to go down and stay down. He waited a moment, but he still felt like Trubbish food. He didn’t know, but Maira didn’t know what to do for seasickness, so she had mixed together herbs she thought had the potential to help, pain relievers, and sedatives. Rolen was left to wonder how long it would take for the stuff to take effect, if it would at all. Well, at least this was keeping Amra distracted from thoughts about leaving Flare.

“Thanks, Amra...”

"YOU'LL NEVER GET ME, YOU CANNIBALISTIC, MURDEROUS, THIEVING MONSTER!"

Tsonea ran from behind all the crates, leaping over two with a nimble flip. As she ran past Joe, she lightly slapped him in his face. She burst into the cabins, seeing Amra and Rolen there. She immediately froze as her head slowly turned to them. Her lip quivered again, and her pupils shook.

"AaaaAAAAH! MORE OF THEM! WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAPPEN TO ME?! DON'T HURT MEEEE-"

She cried, bolting to a bunk, and sliding underneath it to hide. She held her head as she whimpered in fear.

Jerry decided to get onto the boat after all, and started to poke around. Then he heard wild screaming and a person run out of the room, and then into another. He nervously went in, and silently waved to Amra and Rolen. Was she okay? Was she hurt? She was screaming about monsters. Jerry slowly looked under and saw her, but then slowly got up. Did she just need convincing?
Jerry proceeded to take out a price of paper, and scribble on it for a moment, and then slipped a piece of paper to her. It read:
“We won’t hurt you. We only want to help.”
He braved himself for the worse.

Razan smiled, and then came to a certain spot. He used a gust of wind to open the trapdoor, which seemed to come out of nowhere. “Home,” He said.

Akali was just planning on walking by, when she heard Alice speak. She stopped and gave her a suspicious look. "You don't have to fake your accent. Just because you work in a ship, doesn't mean you have to talk like that. Your original accent express who you really are and tells your history. Be proud of it. Have a good day, keep up the good work." She walked away.

Annette gasped for air. "Okay! Fine! But I can't work like this, I can't swim with my robes! Just take me back---" she was dropped into the ocean again by Tyler. Annette struggled as she managed to keep her head out of the water. "Stop doing that! I..." She looked around. "I'm floating! Tyler I'm floating! Look!" She smiled as her body despertly tried to keep her at float.

Joe watched the woman run away. "That, was odd. We should stay out of it. There is no way I'm getting involved. We shouldn't even be here." He looked at his Pokemon. Toxo shurgged and Furia was still sleeping. "So, let's keep guarding this cargo!"

"Your home is in there?" Ashley asked, slightly concerned that Razan was living in something similar to a bunker.

Ashley waited for Razan to enter, as Kato took to patrolling the area and Windchime had taken to floating above their heads.

---------------

"Nora, right," Rocco called out to her from across the deck, "He is a bit shy."

Tempest responded with, "Rocco!"

Razan nodded. "It's only for the nights. During the day I'm normally out unless I'm trying to break the code."
He floated through the trapdoor, and entered.
The bunker was made up of three rooms. The first one was a small compact library, filled with books of any sort, but the majority being books about a variation of codes. The second room was the study that had a fairly large desk, and had a mess of notes, some organized in nice neat piles, others tacked up on the walls around him. A couple quills were scattered across the desk as well. The room also had a small table and two chairs. The third room was empty, the walls lined with stone, some of them seeming to be weathered down a bit, others with fairly large chips in them. All the rooms had their doors with strange symbols that Razan had created for each of them. Then there was a hallway going right by them, and that was the first thing that you would enter once you came through the trapdoor. The walls were made of a gray stone, and the only decoration that was there, were a few newspaper articles up in frames. One read, "Mysterious Hero, 'White Shadow' stops robbery at local market."
His footsteps echoed in the structure as he walked through the hallway, and he headed straight for his study. The door opened with a creak, and he walked in, making sure everything was in place. "Feel free to poke around! I don't mind!" Razan called out to her.

Ashley was slightly astounded by the size of his bunker, as Windchime went exploring.

"Don't wander too far, and please, try not to Break anything." Ashley called out to her Pokemon.

Ashley had taken a seat at the table, and looked around, finding several articles on the wall. She started reading one of them. She was quite surprised when she finished the articles. After reading the articles, she then looked around the room more.

As the journey to unkown waters continues, the high spirits of many began to descend. It had been an entire month, and besides ocean and water Pokemon, there had not been any signs of land. The crew and passengers began to grow bored, with not many activities to do. Even the Queen, Azumi, had began to feel a strong depression due to being away from her children too long. She had lost the energy to train Annette or her Gyarados. Because of this Nana was depressed also, so Anakin tried his best to cheer her up.

Annette had learned to swim now and her water spells had become better. The last four days she had began training under Ariel, since Azumi was out of the picture. The pink was mage listened to everything the former Organization X member had to teach her. Despite being hated by many, Ariel really new what he was doing.

Joe had no need to hide anymore and spent his days training. Sparing with Toxo and his Typhlosion. He wanted to train under Emma, but she was on the Queen boat. He decided to ask her once they reached land. Meanwhile, he worked and train to inçrease his strength.

A flock of Wingulls flew over the ships, squaking loudly as the sun set and the night took over. The glow of Chinchaous could ocasionally been seen as they passed by. To avoid missing any land, Azumi had order to slow down the speed, enough to sleep and give the lookouts time to inspect everything carefully. Azumi remained in her room, missing her children and husband.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"The ocean nights are really nice, aren't they Michi?" Rene petted her electric partner.

"Pikah!" Michi replied as she bit into her apple.

They both stood at the edge of the boat, watching the Chinchous pass by with their beautiful glows. Rene prefered to be outside once the sun was setting, to avoid sun burn on her delicate skin. Her routine had become pretty simple. She would spend a few hours with Arca down below, then practice her spells and go outside to socialize as soon as the sun was no longer a threat. She wasn't too worried about not finding land, to her it was scarier to find unknown monsters or bad people who could try and hurt her. She sighed as she watched the scene in front of her.

Rolen had finally begun to recover from his seasickness. Maira had only taken a week or so to recover, but he was still feeling queasy when the boat rocked harder than usual. It was likely the combined effects of his magic expenditure on that morning and the motion sickness following immediately that caused it to last this long. Now that he was feeling better at least part of the time, he was researching in his spellbooks for anything that might be useful soon. Quince was curled up next to him on the bunk, dozing.

Kaiden had enjoyed most of the journey, but these last few days he had found less amusing. Sure, he enjoyed helping the sailors when they would let him, but the voyage had been relatively easy and they had no need for help most of the time. He found himself lounging about the deck of the King, unable to sleep. He eventually wound up near Rene, and looked out into the water as well.

Maira had enjoyed the voyage after she recovered from her seasickness. That part of the voyage had been miserable, but now she found delight in every day, looking across the waters and seeing Pokémon that she had never known existed. Bob had found it rather dull, and had spent more time below deck than Maira or Togetic. Togetic has flown back and forth between ships, seeing everything and everyone it could. Both it and Maira just enjoyed living, and meeting other things that lived. Of course, Togetic sometimes found certain people distressing, but the good people made up for all that.

Emma was quite enjoying her time on the sea. Although, she didn't really like the constant smell of salt. She noticed over the past month that Azumi got stupid sad, and she's good at making people not be sad. She decided to head to Azumi, and when she arrived, she smacked her in the back of her head.

"Now look, I get that you're sad because you miss your kids, but you have to remember they miss you just as much as you do them. They're going through the sane thing you are, just not on a smelly ship. If you really wanted, I can make Tybalt bring you all the way back home. But I'm not gonna stand around and watch you cry into a pillow. Now speak your mind."

Tsonea had slightly been acquainted with the current crew after last month's incident, though she didn't talk to others much at all. As she nervously walked across the deck, she spotted some others, but most notably Amra. She knew her the most because, well... she kinda hided away cabins occasionally, and often observed in silence. She awkwardly walked up to her, looking to the ground.

"S-So, um... w-why are we here, and, uh, w-what are we doing?"

Amra was not surprised by the appearence of the shy girl. She knew it would be just a matter of time before she came up to someone. With a soft reassuring smile, Amra spoke softly as to not provoke the girl into hysterics again. "Well we are a trip to try and find the gems that are said to be the creation of the world we all live in. Queen Azumi asked our guild to accompany her on the journey. A couple of our members stayed behind though as they had other business to attend to. I am sorry to here that you were forced to come with us. Well that is what I gathered from the first night on the ship anyway."

Storm was facinated by the wonder that was travelling on the water. Yes he was used to travelling in the air on a broom, but that was nothing compared to what he experienced on the ship. It seemed that everyone else was much more subdued in the way they were, but the witch was still just as excited as he was before the trip started.

Phoenix in the month of the journey had been working on a device that would help Diablo with his problem. Seeing as Storm was travelling to the different ships on his broom, asked if he could come along when he went over to the Queen's ship to speak with the fire element.

Once on the deck of the Queen, Phoenix found Diablo, and began to explain what he had done. "Now I am not able to fix your emotions with a device, but I can help you with being able to know when you are about to go over board with them. These bracelets are able to help you moniter what you are feeling and can send you calming like effect if needed. Now I do not know the extent of your powers, but I do know that I can make tweaks to this to help you."

Tsonea nodded, backing up a bit as Amra talked. She took in the information as much as she could, but it was hard due to her anxiety. She glanced around frantically, looking for something.

"Y-Yeah... the mistress must have put me here... I-I think. She said that we'd be going on a trip soon, b-but I didn't think it was in a week. W-Where's... Shekeka!"

The Maractus turned around from the bow, and made their way to Tsonea. She gave her a nice big hug, and Tsonea's breathing slowed exponentially. She gave a puff of air, then lightly looked back to Amra.

"So... could you help me with something? I can't find my bag in the cargo hold..."

Azumi covered herself with her blanket. "I feel worse now knowing that they are suffering as much as I do! You don't have kids Emma, so I don't think you understand this big empty void that I feel being without them. I feel incomplete, without energy and sometimes without the will to live without them by my side." She curled up under the blankets. "I feel so stupid for coming along, but I know that without me this is impossible and that this could save us all from a potential catastrophe, but I miss them more then I care about the world!"

Diablo gave Phoenix and empty look. "I don't understand how this will keep me from burning everyone to the bottom of the ocean. But, at least I can give everyone a warning." He took them and put them on.