• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

"Well if I know my parents, then they would probably want us to have the wedding on the boat. My mother being a mage can easily do a spell to let them come and go as they need to. Besides I want to tie you down before you change your mind again." Amra had a smirk on her face. She knew Rolen was changing the subject, so she might as well have a little fun herself.

Phoenix just laughed at Annette's response. He would love to see her reaction to actually meeting his brother. The elf was sure that the two would hit it off. They are only a couple years apart anyway. Walking over to the gift table, Phoenix picked up a two boxes. One was defently bigger then the other.

With boxes in hand, Phoenix strolled over to Azumi. "Hey I moticed a dull in the exchange of gifts, so I thought I would give mine and Jason's to open. The top one is for you to keep safe, and the bottom one is for the other two." When Azumi opened the top box, it would contain two pictures. They each looked almost identical, except there are a couple of differences. Both had an extra person in the painting. One had a small girl in a black dress and very pale skin, the other wore a rope that had the grand council symbol on it. He thought the kids should know their namesakes, so he painted a picture to help them visualize them.

“Ha, ha. Very funny. You know I’m not going to change my mind on this, Amra. You know I was trying to wait for the right time... but, that reminds me, I should make a Teleportation Circle on one of the ships, just in case. I think it’ll be worth a short headache... I might ask Annette to help, it would be good experience.”

Rolen envisioned the process of creating a Teleportation Circle. The complex magic symbols and patterns required strict attention and care, and the infusion of magic into the ring would require time and energy. About a year and a half ago, in fact, he had created one in the back yard of the guild. He had needed help for that, but since he had helped create it and knew it so well, he could travel to it with comparative ease. However, most other Teleportation Circles would drain too much energy, since the risk of transport and the magical energy required to travel to a less familiar portal were much higher than one that was known well.

Azumi smiled as Phoenix gave her the gifts. Leon left the cake for his new Pokemon friend and rushed to Azumi's side. Even Samantha's attention was caught by the boxes. She climbed down and then grabbed Maira's hand as support as she walked over to Leon and Azumi. Azumi opened the pictures and saw them. Her eyes got watery. "These are so beautiful..." Leon looked confused as he climbed on a chair to get a better look. "Who is she?" He painted at the girl on the picture. Azumi smiled. "That is the girl who flew to the sky in the story I told you." Leon looked impressed. "And him?" he pointed at Leo. "That is the man who fought using light like Rolan." Leon looked impressed. "I want to be a mage like Rolan and then a fighter like Emma and then fast like dad and then save people like the white shadow." He climbed down and ran over to Wyvra.
Azumi smiled at Phoenix. "Thank you, really."
Samantha just looked confused. She didn't understand the point of the pictures. Azumi allowed Samantha to open the second box. She was amazed by the guild house and dolls. She gave Maira a Maira doll and she grabbed the Azumi doll. It didn't really make sense what she was imagining while playing, since Azumi seemed to fly over the guild house and Sarah was vanished from it.

Joe nodded. "Okay, I understand. You prefer to be alone. So do I, the only difference is, you seem to have a place where someone is waiting for you, I wish I had that." He waved as he walked away. "Take care, if you ever need help, you know in what bar to find me!"

The party ended shortly after. Azumi informed everyone to meet at the harbor in one week exactly at noon. After everyone had left, Azumi spent the rest of the day playing with her children in her room, until all three fell asleep. The following days she spent making sure everything was taken care off and informing the neighbor kingdoms of her absence, without mentioning the jewels. She had gotten rings similar to the one Amra and Rolan have, so she could communicate with Leon and Samantha. Leon understood she would be going for a long time, and his behavior was terrible. From breaking things on purpose to throwing fits for little things. Samantha didn't really understand and she remained quiet like always. Azumi sent Pidgeotto with a letter to Wes explaining things, hopefully he would come home to stay with the children. The day before Azumi had a terrible war of mixed feelings within herself. She didn't want to leave her kids behind, but she knew it was important that she went, especially since she was the only one that had ever used a jewel. She spent the entire day with her kids, playing and telling them stories about the Stormbreakers. Then, the day came...

1 week after the birthday party

Azumi held in her tears as Leon cried loudly for her not to go and Samantha joined in, because she saw her brother crying. She kissed and hugged them before giving them to the maids. Leon kicked and screamed as he was taken away to his room, while Samantha just sobbed loudly. Azumi sighed and contained her tears, she closed her eyes for a few moments.
"Are you sure about this?" Froppo asked.
"Definitely." Azumi replied. She turned around and walked out of the throne room, wearing her crown and casual royal clothes, which were a nice silk blue blouse, black pants and brown long boots. Also, she wore Leo's and Tyler's necklaces like always. When she stepped out into the garden, there were several royal guards members waiting for her. At the end, Wrecker, Ariel and Jose (Diablo) waited also. Wrecker had shaved his head and wore some sort of armor, similar to what Emma uses. Ariel wore a simple shirt and pants. Jose didn't have a shirt on, only some white sweatpants like when he first encountered the Stormbreakers. Azumi walked up to them. "Remember, you do anything I'm against, you die in that same instant."
The three didn't seem to care. Wrecker just smiled, Ariel and Jose looked away. Azumi then walked past them and got on her carriage.

When they arrived the boats were ready and a small crew for each one. Azumi stepped out with Akali by her side. More carriages arrived with the rest of her soldiers and the former organization members. They all walked up to the docks, where they waited for everyone else to arrived. Azumi prepared herself, nobody knew she had brought Wrecker, Arial and Jose with her.

Joe watched from far away. He looked nervous. "Man, we got our bags ready and everything, we just need conformation from Emma." He walked up and down, looking for the brawler.

Annette skipped along the streets. "Let's go let's go! Adventure awaits!" She cried out happily as Fifi followed joyfully.

Kaiden lounged down the docks towards the rendezvous. He was early, because he had everything ready... not that he had much to bring. He saw Azumi standing there with three people with her, a boy, a man in armor, and another without a shirt. He had no idea who they were, but it didn’t really matter to him. He saluted the queen and then lounged against a post.

Maira had been gathering a stock of herbs for the voyage over the last week. She could only bring the ones that would retain their potency once dried, but that was still a good amount. Her bag was packed and ready to go, and she was traveling alongside Annette towards the docks. She was excited to board the boats and examine their quarters, and for the whole thing, really. She was slightly concerned at how long they would be gone, but she thought it would be all right in the long run.

Rolen spent the week in aiding the other Stormbreakers as best he could to prepare for the journey, researching anything he could about sea travel, theorizing about how to break a pact, and packing his bags. Early that morning he had gone out to the boats to prepare the Teleportation Circle. It was difficult, especially with the movements of the ship, but he had finally finished, and just in time to join the others. He could see several figures already waiting on shore, although he couldn’t tell who yet. He was feeling a little weary and bleary from the spell weaving.

Phoenix had spent the past week working on the boats. It did not take long to set up an herb room. He did nor mention it to Maria in case he did not have it finished in time, though with all of the help he had to finish, he knew it would be helpfull.

Walking out from below the deck, Phoenix was holding Jason's hand as they laughed at some joke one of them said to the other. Jason laughter stopped as soon as he spotted Diablo. He still resented the man for what he had done to his family. If he was going on the ship then, he would be keeping a close eye on the man. Walking over to the side of the ship Phoenix sat down and pulled Jason down in front of him. He held the little vampire close to him as to not let him kill the man. "It is going to be ok Jason. Azumi must have a reason for bringing them here if she let them on the boat."

Sarah had been in the castle, she wanted to help Leon and Sammanta ease the pain of Azumi going for such a long time. So with her family, Sarah and Zack brought their three to the castle to watch over the offspring of the queen.

With a sealed letter, that she had written, she sent it to Azumi along with a box. The Talonflame would carry the parcel to the queen along with the letter. Inside was a crystal, that shimmered like a pearl. Upon reading the note, Azumi would know that Sarah is staying at the castle with Leon and Sammanta.

"Dear Azumi,
I am sending this package to you. I thought you might need it the most. It is a crystal that will allow a picture of yourself be sent to the sister crystal. The one I have will be with me. I have decided to stay with Leon and Sammanta. I want to make sure they are going to be ok. My sister said these would work for longer conversations then the rings you have. Let me know if you get into trouble, Rowena said she could send me through the circle that Rolen made on the boat if their is ever a need.
Love Sarah and Family.
P.S. Emily told me to tell her Aunt Azumi to come back or else."

Storm in last week had been reading the book that Annette had given him the first time they met. It was a fascinating book, and it captured the young witch's attention. Though he would not admit it to anyone, he felt as if he knew this book.

Besides doing a lot of reading in Annette's library, he also took the time to go into town and do a bit of shopping. If he was going to be staying in this time, then he would need some different clothes to wear.

He was glad to find a couple of outfits that he could wear, and matched his style. He was used to making his own clothing, so the store bought ones were a bit of an upgrade for him. He chose to wear a light purple dress. It was corseted and laced up the front, and had lace all over. There were long sleaves and asymmetrical hemline. The back sets a bit lower then the front. For shoes he ended up finding a pair of black flats that would go along with the other clothing that he bought.

Knowing that he would not be able to go back to his own time, was a bit sad, but Storm thought of it as adventure. Aura was by Storm's side through it all. She was glad to be going with Storm, and they talked all the time about it.

With his bag loaded with his supplies, Storm took out his broom. With a flick of his wrist, it grew to be full sized. The broom was made with a black wood that seemed to shine in the sunlight. Getting on the broom was no trouble even for Aura, since she had a lot of practice at it.

With a bit of magic, Storm was soaring through the air, and headed for the ship. He was glad to be on his broom again, as it had been a couple of days since was able to enjoy the trill of flying. Landing on the ship was not a problem, as he had done it before. Witha bow to the queen, Storm walked over to wait for Annette to show, so he could talk with the mage.

Amra was in the stables, as she knew Flare would not want to go on the boat. The shiny Rapidash was afraid of them. She had been on one before, and refuses to get on another boat again. Though Amra does not know the reason, she would rather not force her friend to come. Instead she decided to stay with her as long as she could.

With the ring that Rolen gave her, she sent a message to Rolen. "Babe, I am staying with Flare until we have to go. I am sending over Gene and Fluff though." The elf was a little upset to leave behind her oldest friend, though she knows that Sarah would take care of her. It just would not be the same without her by Amra's side.

Emma opened the door to the tavern, shutting it behind her. Tybalt sat on a stool, waiting for Emma to get back. Shekeka stood behind the counter, doing a little dance. Emma gave a thumbs up and went to the back room, where the rooms resided. She knocked on Tsonea's door, hearing footsteps on the other side. A small shriek was let out as Tsonea hid under a blanket.

"N-No one's home! No robbers! No pirates! No monsters with one big arm, seven teeth, 71 stray hairs, and only one nostril!"

As she whimpered behind the door, Emma sighed, opening the door. She must've been so scared that she didn't lock it. Emma sat on the side of the bed, poking Tsonea. She let out a shriek, peeking from underneath the blanket.

"O-Oh... Miss Emma... s-sorry... w-what are your orders, ma'am? Am I doing a bad job? I'm doing terrible aren't I? I knew it, I'm impossible..."

"No, Tsonea, you're fine. You're coming with me on a trip next week. I'll have some hired help take care of the place while we're busy. Get ready to pack some things, it'll be some time before we get back. And you're coming, no matter what you say or do."

Tsonea passed out from being overwhelmed with pressure, and Emma sighed. Emma went to her room and plopped into bed, taking a nice, long nap, also known as sleeping.

The week followed like so, Emma worked hard at her own business, and Tsonea didn't pack anything for the trip until the last day, where she packed a single shirt. Emma eventually got tired of this, and packed Tsonea's stuff for her, shoved her in a sack while she slept, and went off to the port. She tossed the sack into a crate, and loaded it onto the ship she was not commanding. She returned to the docks, stretching as she downed a flask, then sat down. Of course, along with a couple other outfits, she packed her makeshift brewing set. She wasn't interested in small talk at the moment, but she was bored enough to have some.

Azumi smiled as she read the letter she had received from Sarah. Her motherly instincts had calmed down a little bit more now. She saluted everyone who saluted her. She could see Rolan coming up, who she was more worried about.

Annette skipper along Maira until she saw the former Organization X members. She stopped and grabbed Maira's hand to stop her also. "Isn't that, the guys who killed Leo and burned down my old library? What are they doing here? And with Azumi! What if they are controlling her?! Or Vlad is controlling her! I knew vampires don't die that easily! Quick, we must make an attack plan! I will use my water gun spell to we their eyes and then you push them into the ocean, hopefully they don't know how to swim."

Joe finally noticed Emma. He jogged over to her and waved as he approached. "Yo! Ms. Emma, good day. I was wondering if I made the cut, if I'm going along. I understand if I didn't and would like to know what to do to I'm myself."

Jose made his way to Phoenix and Jason, keeping his hands in his pockets as he walked. He had a serious expression on his face. Azumi glared at him as she watched him walk away. Jose looked at Phoenix. "I read in the newsletter you are an inventor, right?"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene rode on Arca with Michi on her shoulder. She was really excited until she saw them. The two people responsible for her former guild's death and also involves in Sol's. She had Arca stop and she got off, trying to see if what she was seeing was true. Surely it was, they were with Azumi. A painful rage rushed through Rene's body. Her hands trembled as her mind screamed to attack them. She began to fill the electricity run through her veins. Then, a warm nose poke her neck.

Rene shook her head. "I'm sorry Arca, I promised to never use anger or revenge as a motive to attack." She hugged her Arcanine. "Let's wait for Nora here."

Emma looked to Joe with confusion. She didn't quite remember this guy, especially since he looked quite average. She shrugged, looking to Shekeka, who had followed her down the path, then pointing to the boat she put Tsonea on. They nodded, dancing onto the boat.

"Meh. No clue. I'm not deciding this stuff, I just wanted someone else to load the ships. Just because I'm strong, it doesn't mean I don't get tired. If you really want to get on, you need to speak to the queen probably, or be part of one of the crews assigned to head out."

Tybalt looked at the boat to be commandeered. It was rather sizable, yet it didn't seem like it was big enough for his liking. He had to deal with it though, no time to be pushy, especially when Emma was already pretty irritated.

Owen stood by the Queen’s ship at the head of the line next to the boarding bridge of the boat. His grin was wide as can be and Spike sat proudly next to him. As the passengers arrived he recognized none of them. The crew and him had loaded the last of the supplies onto the boat the night before, including a special one they had hollowed out for smuggling purposes. Owen was opposed to the idea, but his fellow cultists had insisted that it needed to be done, and that further objections would be considered insubordination. He had a bad feeling overall about their plan but his excitement about the prospect of heading home after so long trumped his concerns of the plan.

He had spent the week mainly studying up on rituals and exploring the nearby wilderness and sketching the local Pokémon and greenery, His studying was mainly in fear of his master being upset when he returned home and finding out he had been slacking on his studies.

He stood at attention along with the rest of the crew and dockhands as the Queen’s carriage pulled up. Owen was not particularly impressed with Queen Azumi when she stepped out. Looking at her crown and the Water Jewel, he had heard stories of the elemental jewels and their power from Wite, but by her descriptions they seem very underwhelming, then again, Wite has never shown any interest in the jewels unlike the Cult Leader, perhaps their powers are fairly irrelevant to a demon like herself?

Owen watched as more and more of the passengers arrived. Quite a lively bunch, no doubt some interesting individuals with a wide range of personalities. At least the voyage wouldn’t be too boring.

Last edited:
The hooded man watched onward as he saw the people load into the boats. His gaze fixed on the man that he had met a week ago. He trusted him enough to not tell where his secret bunker was. At least he though he did.
He knew that if he stayed behind, Ashley would stay behind. That’s just how she was. Caring, ongoing, and cheerful.

Later that week he had sent a letter (via Castform) to her saying that today was a good time to meet up, since there was a less likely chance that they would run into anyone. That was his chance.

Razan decided that they should meet up outside the Stormbreaker guild house. From there, all he had to do was to get to his bunker. He could explain on the way.

He was there now, waiting for her arrival, if she wanted. It was her choice to listen to him, and her choice alone.

Sometime during the week Ashley had received a letter from Razan via Castform about the meeting time.

The day came and she got ready for her meeting with Razan, wearing her usual clothes. She walked out of the guild hall and immediately found Razan standing there.

"Hi, are you ready?" Ashley asked Razan.

-------------

Earlier, Tempest had left for the docks and arrived at the ships when he spotted three unfamiliar people. He had his stuff with his Meganium, Leafeon was next to him, and Rocco was looking around at the extravagance of everything. The two were waiting for their ship assignments.

Maira was startled to see the members of Organization X. She instinctively took cover behind a crate upon seeing them, and breathed heavily. These people were responsible for so much death and pain, it hurt her just thinking about it. She did hear Annette’s plan, but before she could respond, Rolen walked past her. The mage had not recognized the Xers until that moment, but once he did his face grew dark. Multicolored energy gathered in his hands, and he glared at them fiercely.

“Put your hands up and step away from them, now, before I blast you into the next decade!”

"Yes I am inventor, is there a reason you want to know?" Phoenix had ahold of Jason. He did not want his boyfriend doing something stupid. He wanted to know what was going on. "Also can you tell me why you guys are out of prison? I know the ninja girl works for Azumi, but you have not really been as croopitive as her."

Jason was appeased at the questioning of the fire element user. Knowing what the man was doing there, was more important then his revenge. Though it had eased some over the years, it will never truly go away. He hoped the man had a good reason to be talking to his boyfriend.

Storm noticed the healer behind the crate, and the wizard from the party, Rolen was his name, he knew something was wrong. Deciding to talk to Annette about what is going on, Storm walked over. "Hello Annette may I ask why everyone seems to be on edge about the three people beside the queen?"

Razan shifted his body to see Ashley. Her words seemed to echo off the walls since there was no one else there beside them. Razan took off his hood revealing his face, and nodded. "Yes, I believe so..." He softly said. "But I need to take you somewhere for you to fully understand. If you recall, I no longer use the Stormbreaker guild house. That's because I have my own place. That's where were going."
Castform appeared beside Ashley and happily smiled at her. Flygon was doing recon up above to see if anyone was going to follow them.

Meanwhile, a tall Pokemon who wore a large brown bag was rushing to the harbor. This Pokemon happened to be Jerry, the deceased Tyler's Blaziken.
Over the past five years, Jerry perfected the art of Blacksmithing just like his master had. That way, the guild didn't have to replace one, because Jerry couldn't bear to think of that. There was a problem though. He could only communicate with Pokemon. To solve this, he learned how to write. Now he could write notes and have conversations with other humans.

Jerry made it to the harbor to inform the guild leader that he was present, and then he saw what was happening. Was he about to fight? Jerry didn't like fights. That's how his master died. In a fight. It seemed like this wasn't one that he would be able to break up, so he stayed back, eagerly watching what was about to happen.

Owen slightly relaxed his stance and looked over at the commotion, apparently there were three particular people that was causing the problem, they didn't look like much, definitely not as weird or scary looking as some of the strange monsters and creatures that he had seen people and Pokémon transform into.

Spike nudged Owens leg and he stood back to attention and continued waiting. Spike nodded dutifully and huffed out his nose.

"Okay," Ashley responded, as she prepared her things for travel.

She had her sword and Lute in their usual spots, Kato and Windchime had followed Ashley, because they were her Pokemon.

----------

Tempest and Rocco kept ready in case they had to interfere, their guild leader was about to shoot the three unknown people into the next Decade.

"Uhh, Tempest, do you have any idea about who these three are?" Rocco asked.

"The Bald one is named Wrecker, and my uncle fought in the last war." Tempest explained, "The shirtless one fought Ashley and Razan when they first met, he was called Diablo, and never got the name for the third one."

Azumi sighed. Just what she was expecting. She walked in front, basically protecting Wrecker and Ariel from Rolan. "Rolan, remember when I asked you about pacts?" She said out loud. It was better for everyone to understand the situation. "I had these men make one with me. They got to leave their prison, but in reality exchange, they have to obey my will. Otherwise, they die. Don't worry, I won't make any of you board a ship with them."

Jose looked at Phoenix, ignoring the commotion behind them. "I need something that kills emotions. I'm here to help the queen if I lose control... Well fire doesn't go well with these wooden ships."

Annette yelled at Maira. "Hey! You ditched me!" She puffed her cheeks and then looked at Storm. "Huh?! Oh they used to be Vlad's elite soldiers, they tried to kill us several times. The little boy actually got really close to killing Amra, Rolan's girlfriend.

Joe used the distraction to sneak on one of the ships. It was impossible to get the Queen's permission now. Besides, who would notice the extra person? Toxo and Furia followed along.

Rolen paused as Azumi stepped in front of them and explained. He didn’t trust them any more than he did before, but he lowered his hand, which had been upraised to fling his attack. He took a deep breath, looking at each of the organization members in turn.

“All right, Azumi...,”

He turned his attention to the Organization members.

“But I’m warning you, if you do much as TRY to find a loophole,”

He moved back his arm and threw the orb of energy high into the air. It exploded in a burst of predominantly purple energy, and even though it was high up it was easy to tell that if a person was within range, it was going to hurt. A lot.

“THAT is a sample of what’s coming for you.”

Kaiden watched with interest. He had never seen the leader of the Stormbreakers like this before. He actually found it slightly intimidating, even though it was aimed at these two men and the younger boy. It was a contrast to Rolen’s usual behavior, that was certain. Kaiden had first met Rolen around five years before, in Miss Bramble’s orphanage. Amra had brought him along with her, and he had hung out with the children there and even shown them a few small magic tricks. The two members of the Stormbreakers had come again and again, and sometimes one or another of the guild would come too. Kaiden had always seen them as kind people. After the great battle against Vlad and his forces was over, he had heard of their adventures and had wanted to join them as soon as he was old enough. Then, when he joined the guild, he had seen other sides of their lives, the parts where they trained, and worked together as a team, and helped people. But now there was this new side of their leader, a sense of power and intimidation he could not really associate with the mild mannered Wizard who led the guild.

Maira came out from behind the crate now that the scene was over and Azumi had explained things. She went back to Annette to apologize.

“Sorry, force of habit... but don’t forget, I’m a healer, it’s my job to stay safe until someone needs medical attention! I’m not a fighter!”

Emma walked up to Azumi, tapping her shoulder. She realized a flaw in her plan, and needed to notify her immediately.

"So, uh... I know this is sudden, but we need to leave right about... now. I have some 'special cargo' on one of the ships, and if left alone, 'it' could be 'hazardous'. Nudge nudge, wink wink. They should be up in about... 20 minutes...?"

Emma slowly walked away, heading towards a ship. She had a feeling that she would be in big trouble in a moment. Tybalt was growing impatient, so he literally ran onto the ship to go to the helm.

Ariel smirked. He had confidence Rolan couldn't hurt him. He took him on two years ago along with the princess elf and... He noticed Rene. What a funny coincidence.

Wrecker didn't say anything, he just smiled proudly. He recognized most of them, some he didn't. He never forgot the faces of those who he lost to. Vlad lost, but that counted as his own loss also.

Azumi sighed and looked at Rolan. "Thank you." She said softly. She turned around when Emma tapped her shoulder. She looked confused, but trusted her advice. "Okay everyone listen up! Regarding ship divisions. These ships have food and supplies. One master bedroom and bunkers for everyone else. I know it's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but it's easier to navigate through unknown waters. We have three ships, King, Queen and Knight. In that order from left to right. They also have three bathrooms, one in the master bedroom. One small kitchen and everything else is pretty simple. Now, regarding the groups. King ship will be: Rolen, Amra, Phoenix, Jason and Kaiden. Knight ship will be: Maira, Rene, Nora, Rocco and Tempest. Emma and my guards with me. Everyone board your ships, we leave in 20 minutes." She sighed and walked to the edge of the dock. "Tyler, are you ready?"
A giant Gyarados emerged from the water, his head was at the same height as the ships. The water Pokemon lowered it's head closer to Azumi. She laughed as she gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Make sure to stay near the boats, don't wonder too far." The Gyarados roared and dove into the water.
Nana appeared next to Azumi. She had a big sun hat on, with sunglasses and was carrying a big beach bag filled with cookies. Anakin covered his face with his palm in embarrassment. Azumi laughed at Nana. "We aren't going on vacation!" Nana raised her hand and let out a joyful cheer. She then made her way to Azumi's boat.

Azumi sighed and followed. The boat was pretty big, it had plenty of room on the deck and underneath. The Kelian flags looked impressive as the wind made them dance. Azumi walked into her room. It had a big bed, a desk, closet and her own bathroom. It seemed perfect. She set her crown down next to her bed. She didn't like using it's power, it felt like cheating, but it was necessary for safety measures. She threw herself on her bed and called her children, talking to them about the ships.

Joe managed to blend in with the crew and he was placed on duty guarding the cargo.

Annette laughed nervously. "She didn't say my name, but that's because I'm traveling with her." She told storm. "You should go with Rolan and his crew or with Maira." She turned to Maira. "Next time you hide, take me with you!" Fifi joined in with a bark. The two pink girls skipped away to the Queen ship.

Last edited:
"We're on Knight ship, let's go." Rocco told Tempest.

"Hold on, So it's Maira, Nora, and Rene, along with the two of us." Tempest responded, "Why do I have a feeling that you, and maybe Rene are going to be the only ones not seasick."

The two and their Pokemon then boarded the ship known as Knight. The group got on the boat, and Tempest started feeling a little off. Every Pokemon apart from Turret felt as off as Tempest.

Emma sat on a barrel, petting Mack inconspicuously. Tybalt stood next to the helm, honking impatiently. Emma grabbed her flask and took a swing from it, stretching her back as she waited for something to happen.

Meanwhile, on the King ship, muffled noises came from the hull, along with a few crashes and clangs. Tsonea was freaked the hell out. She had no idea where she was, she was in a sack, and her movement felt even more restricted than that. The crate she was in shook, and she whimpered as she struggled to get out. Luckily, all her belongings were placed in the crate with her, and Shekeka was already on deck, looking off the starboard bow.

Razan nodded to Ashley's response. He hadn't brought anything with him, mainly because all of his belongings were already there.
They soon began walking through the forest, Razan leading the way.
"I think I have only covered a little of my past with you before. I believe the only time I ever mentioned anything about it was at the party we attended."
A low branch on a tree in front of them was in the way, and with a flash, Razan swiftly cut it down with ease. He resumed.
"And because I haven't explained very much of it, I feel I owe you an explanation. You see, the thing that is bothering me, is my past."

Razan heavily exhaled. He wasn't sure how this would affect him. Five years ago he had hurt someone reliving these memories. talking about them broke him down. But he was also ready. It was time to go back and revisit them.
"Eighteen years ago, I was taken from my village. But, it wasn't simply me being taken. They....the Organization....did other things....."
Razan stopped for a moment to collect himself before continuing.
"They saw an opportunity. They must had needed more soul stones, so they sent two members after us. Crossblade is the only one I remember....they....they.....they killed everyone....." Razan began to grow frustrated. "Oh no, they couldn't just kill me right? Apparently I have a stupid 'rare' element that's supposed to be useful in battle! So what do they do? They could have spared my friends and family! They could have killed me too! But no! They decide to torture me! What other thing do you do when you want someone to obey you? What else makes them afraid and fearful of you?!"
Razan realized that he was yelling, and immediately stopped. There was a long pause for him.
"......................they........they forced me...........to watch them kill everyone........."
Then came the memories.

A frail old man impaled by a sword.
Children cowering in fear as a large man dragged them out of their hiding places and slashed at them.
People trying to fight back with everything they had. Chairs, pans, brooms. All were cut down and slaughtered. Blood flowed from them.
All these came back to haunt him.

Razan clutched his head, and leaned on a tree. "I locked those memories with chains made of my own willingness to forget it.....its all coming back....all of the bloodstained memories....it's like living through a nightmare you've already lived through for your whole life..."

Ashley had tears hanging in her eyes as she heard Razan speak, she then hugged him, knowing just how bad his past was, she had not known it was this bad.

"I haven't had anything close, the closest is when I, along with Tempest, were almost kidnapped, I was nine, and a masked man appeared in the middle of my hometown, looking for my sister Tina, instead found Tempest and I playing, my mother had come outside and immediately got us, but the masked attacker went for Tempest, my mother fought the masked man, but it was no use, she was killed in that struggle, my father was too late, Tina had come out to check on my mother when she found her dead." Ashley responded, softly, "Tina suddenly unleashed her hidden Elemental, and the man was killed, but still, the prospect of getting kidnapped still haunts me from time to time."

Ashley then started crying after she explained her scary situation.

Alice, in her week, took up a different identity, Veala Witherborn, and joined the ship's crew. She was glad that she got on Queen, the ship the queen was on. She had a huge smile on her face, keeping to her character's good attitude. She gave a curt nod to each of the explorers. And continued to carry the boxes to the ship. Her Pokemon already hid themselves onboard the ship, knowing that they might get caught with that crazy ninja person.

Nora was slightly excited, but found that she didn't really know anyone on. Rene was the person she knew the best, but she probably had people that she rather be with. Goo cooed on her shoulder as Wyvra flew above everyone. Nothing really happened to Nora during the week other than her packing up for the journey. She glanced at everyone as she boarded the ship.

Rolen had calmed himself slightly by that point, so he made his way back on board the King. He felt the deck swaying gently below him as he made his way across the deck and towards the cabins. He knew the swaying would be much worse once they were farther out, so he wanted to make sure of a bunk where he could hold tight if need be. Quince was trotting along behind him, his paws making gentle taps on the wooden deck. Rolen made his way into the cabins and began looking around, familiarizing himself with the layout.

Kaiden was standing on the deck of the King, talking to one of the sailors. The man was explaining to him how a ship could sail with a contrary wind.

“When ye tack against the wind, ye’re being pressed like, ‘twixt the wind and the water. Have ye ever taken an acorn and squeezed it ‘tween yer fingers? The pressure coming from both side make it shoot forward, like. Same with tacking: one finger is the wind pushing the sail one way, and the other finger is the water pressing th’ boat t’other way. Then she shoots forward, like.”

Maira was below decks on the Knight, checking her bag one last time as she sat on her bunk. She had chosen a top one, and there was not much room between the deck above and her own head. She had chosen it so that the others could have a more comfortable time, and also for the novelty. If she was going to sleep in a bunk on a sailing ship, she might as well take the top one. Togetic was flapping around, exploring, while Bob was curled up next to Maira.

"Hi, is that your Noibat, it kept flying right above my head," Tempest asked the girl about his age, with a Sliggoo on her shoulder, albeit a bit shy about it, "I'm Tempest, if you're wondering."

Meganium had hid behind Tempest while Leafeon walked up to Nora.

---------------

Rocco had found his bunk and took a bottom bunk, placed his stuff on it, and went back above deck, noticing a Noibat flying right over Tempest's head.

Azumi finished talking to her kids, they had calmed down more. But she knew they would start up again when it's bed time. She made her way out to the dock. There she saw Akali resting against a post. Wrecker was cleaning his golden hammer, Ariel just watched the ocean.

Azumi looked at the other ships. Everything seemed to be going well. She looked over the distance and saw the castle. She looked sad as the thought of being away from Leon and Samantha crossed her mind. She never imagined herself having children and now she couldn't imagine her life without them.

"Hello~" Annette's approached the queen. "Mind if we share your room? I kinda don't wanna sleep with murders." She looked at Wrecker and Ariel.

Azumi laughed. "Sure, I could use the company."

Annette skipped to Azumi's room joyfully, with Fifi running around in circles. Azumi looked around the boat until she found Emma. "Hey there, how are you feeling?"

Joe sat down in the dark cargo area, playing cards with Toxo. "Some adventure huh? I hope we do find something and not spend months going around the ocean." Toxo threw a card to the center. Joe smirked. "21!"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene was looking for Nora as she boarded the ship. But, it looked like she was busy. It didn't matter, there was going to be plenty of time. She made her way down to her small bed, getting the lower bunk and wondering who her bunk buddy would be. She laid down and began practicing her hand movements, she had learned a new trick or two in her travels, but needed perfection.

Amra was sad to leave Flare, so the slow walk to the boats did not really help her mood. She did see Razen and Ashley walking into the forest, but did not pay it much attention. The pier was not a long walk from where the guild was, but was made longer by the sad mood that seemed to come from the elven princess.

Making it to the boat was not a major effort, as Fluff and Gene walked by her side. They seemed to have the effect of calming Amra down. Amra wore a black loose fitting shirt that was tucked into a pair of dark green leggings. She wore her dark brown leather hunters boots. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail.

On the boat, Amra looked around for Rolen. She did not really pay attention to the other people who were on the boat, as she was needing her boyfriend. Once she found him, she rushed into his arms and held on. She was slightly shaking because of the sobs that were coming out of her.

For a moment, Phoenix thought about what he could do, but he knew of someone else who could do it better then he could. Looking to Jason, he pleaded with his eyes to just listen to his idea. "Well I am not saying that I can help you with you problem, but I know someone who can do it better. Jason here is a vampire and can provide some hypnotic suggestions to help with your powers. If you want me to I can teach you the technique that I use to control my fire from burning something when I don't want it to." To demonstrate what he was talking about, he set a small portion of the deck on fire. Though the fire did not burn the deck at all. You could still feel heat that came off of the fire, but it would not burn the deck or anyone who touched it.

Jason looked a little sceptical about Diablo, but he would help with his problem because it would mean the saftey of the crew and passengers. Though that does not mean that he will forgive him for his part of the young vampire's capture.

Storm was glad to know that the people were there on the Queen's orders. Though he was a bit surprised learning that she used the unbreakable curse on them. If they are as bad as Annette said they were, then it would make a lot of sense. Deciding that it might be best to go to the other ship, he made his way over with the dragon tamer that he met last week.

Aura was by Storm's side, and gracefully moved by his side. She was glad to be going on a ship as it would be her first time leaving their lands. It always amazed her that human have come so far compared her time.

Rolen was glad to see Amra. Although he didn’t really show it, he was actually exhausted from creating the Teleportation Circle on the deck, and from the extra energy he had spent to make the attack with which he had threatened the Organization members. He was a bit surprised, though, when she hugged him and started crying. He had no idea why she was crying. Perhaps she was just worried about the voyage, or something of that sort. He held her tightly and whispered to her,

“Hey... what’s wrong? You okay?”

Owen and the rest of the crew quickly followed suit after the passenger had gotten onto the Queen's ship.

Captain Eudora was standing at the helm with a Sizor standing behind her and a shiny Aegislash by her side looking down at the passengers as they spread out and got comfortable, her gaze was calm and unassuming until she turned her attention to her crew to which her disposition completely turned into what one would expect from a veteran ship captain who takes nothing from no one when it's on her boat. Her presence was pure dominance. She had a black leather pirate hat that had a three beautiful plumes from the tails feathers of Pidgeots, with an eye-patch that covered her left eye that bore a gold compass rose design on it. Her visible eye was a light emerald green. Her jet black hair was pulled back into a low wavy tail that rested around her shoulders. She was tall and pretty slender with an hourglass build. She wore a well worn high collar long twin-tailed black pirate jacket with blood red trim around the collar, sleeve ends, and the bottom of the coat that resembled waves, underneath the jacket she had on a lose white buttoned shirt which she kept the top three buttons undone revealing a large array of gold and silver trinkets she wore around her neck, she has tight black leather pants that were tucked neatly into black shin-high boots. A red belt studded with gold and a large buckle in the design of a golden Dhelmise along with a long black and silver ornate curved saber at her side, a large array of potions and other bottled liquids hung from a sling across her chest, and an elaborately decorated silver and black repeating hand-crossbow, neatly collapsed, hung from her opposite hip that completed her ensemble.

"Ye all heard th' queen! Twenty minutes be twenty minutes, get yer butts in gear 'n hoist th' sails, we be wastin' day light! Owen! Go see if th' Queen needs anythin' then brin' me th' map! Th' rest o' ye, double time now!" Eudora shouted from the helm. A massive Pidgeot with wild and unkempt feathers cried out from above pitched on the main mast of the ship enforcing her word. The cry was more like a powerful screech that seemed to echo in the air. The Pidgeot looked as veteran as his owner.

Owen saluted Captain Eudora and shouted: "YES MA'AM!" then he ran off below deck to the master bed room with Spike following closely on his heels. When he arrived at the door he could hear Azumi talking inside, but it was muffled enough that he couldn't make anything out. He waited patiently as he listened to the crew scrambling above deck to get all the final preparations ready.

"Wha' th' hell was that?! That happens one more time 'n yer grub fer that Gyarados ye hear me!" Owen could hear Captain Eudora shouting promptly after hearing something crashing onto the deck. Owen heard that Azumi had finished with her conversation and he gently knocked on her door, Spike was sitting dutifully next to him.

Above deck, Captian Eudora was getting fed up with one of her crew members already, constantly fumbling around and now he's spent nearly two minutes tying down a rope for one of the smaller sails. Captian Eudora blew out a, extremely loud short high pitched whistle. The massive perched Pidgeot immediately sprang to life and jumped off his perch swooping down and grabbing the fumbling sailor by the arm, one in each of his talons. Then proceeded to fly high into the air and out over the edge of the boat and released the man letting him free fall into the waters of the dock.

"I'M SORRRYYYYYYY....." The man yelled as he fell. He landed with a splash but he was okay. This was the basic punishment for incompetence when sailing under Captain Eudora. Eudora's Pidgeot landed back on his perch, looking down at the ship with. The rest of the crew did not even pause to see what happened, they knew better, another crewman took over for the man that was just skylifted, and finished the knot within a few seconds and resumed pulling up the next set of sails.

Captain Eudora cocked her head slightly in the direction where the crewman was dropped and the Scizor behind her took off and retrived him, holding him up by the shoulders in the Scizor's claws. The Scizor dropped him back onto the deck, the crewman scrambled to get back onto his feet. "Congratulations! Ye be on deck swabbin' duty fer this voyage, nah get t' sweepin', we got royalty onboard 'n I wants th' deck so swab that she wouldna mind eatin' off o' it! Now get t' it!"

Owen laughed quietly to himself through his teeth listening to the commotion above. 'That's one less job I got to worry about!' he thought with a smile.

Last edited:
Razan fearfully listened to Ashley's words. Being kidnapped, or almost kidnapped was still very traumatizing. Razan hugged her tightly, and spoke at the same level Ashley had. "And that's never going to happen again. I'll protect you no matter what. I'll take on their armies of warriors before they could get to you...I promise that..........."

Annette opened the door to Azumi's room and saw Owen standing there. She looked confused at first and then her face lit up. "Oh! Are you our personal butler? Great!" She grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him away.

Annette dragged Owen down to the storage, passing Azumi and Emma along the way. Once there she led him to a crate labeled "Annette's precious books." She pointed at it. "I left my water magic book in there, could you open it and get it for me?"

Nora looked at Tempest and saw her ever playful Noibat. "Yeah, that's her alright. Sorry about that, Wyvra is a bit nosy and playful." She motioned for the small dragon to come back to her, which she promptly refused and instead went to bother someone else. Nora shook her head. "I'm Nora, a dragon tamer," she greeted pleasantly. "Any the annoying Noubat is Wryva and the oddly colored Sliggoo is named Goo. Creative name, I know." She held out her hand for a handshake.

Alice, not to arouse attention to herself, did as the captain told her to do. She needed to get some sort of message to her client. To let her know everything was going according to plan. However, she already knew of her sea voyage. She already knew contact would be limited. A Wingull landed on the rail of the ship next to her. Strange, it had a letter. She quickly read it and smiled. Contact eh, now she was getting somewhere. However, it was only one way. She was glad it stayed with her, however she couldn't call it her own. No, it was a messenger for her reports.

Tsonea's crate fell over, but she didn't realize it was stacked on top of two other crates. A loud thud was heard below deck on the King ship, along with a grunt and more whimpering. At this point, she was literally going crazy trying to get out. She squirmed inside the box, shaking it in a desperate attempt to escape her oaken prison.

Emma hopped off her barrel, going below deck to get some beauty rest. Mack was put on a small pillow she had brought, and they both dozed off for a nap. Tybalt decided to wander the ship, out of having nothing to do and no orders given to him.

The door opened while he was laughing to himself, and before Owen could even begin his introduction he found himself being hauled off by the girl that opened the door. She had pulled him into the storage and asked him to open her crate. "Of course ma'am!" he said pulling out a long metal wedge that was holstered on his sash. Spike sat in the corner and watched with vigilance. "My name is Owen, and that's Spike." He nodded towards the Lycanroc. "I'm the Cabin Boy of this ship," Owen started as he jammed the wedge into the top of the crate and began pulling down on it, "so I'm not exactly a personal butler, but more of an errand boy for everyone on the ship mainly the captain and and any VIPs, in this case, the Queen." With a final downwards yank, the nails on one side of the lid popped up. After opening the lid Owen suck the wedge into the corner of it to prop the lid open. "Here you are ma'am, unless you want me to get it for you, then I'll need a description of the book, if not then I gotta run, Captain Eudora is waiting for her charts." Owen stepped aside the box standing at attention.