• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

You can see on the wall there were a lot more dents from last night and even a slight crack and Adrian sat down at his cell,his hands red from punching a lot,as you can see around the rims of his eyes are slightly dark and it's apparent he's barley had any sleep "oh....yeah..ok sure" he said getting up "just a couple nightmares it's nothing much officer" it seems like it was more than just nightmares ",for a guy who has a thinking process of one picosecond,I still have nightmares,weird" he said

kyu blushed slightly at him kissing her and she decided to just let it happen,she then fell asleep
She woke up in the morning and her hair is dropping down and is all over her face and she moved it back sighing as she knows the trial is today and she has a veryyyyyy bad feeling about something
She got up and stretched a bit and looked around still deep down a bit saddened at luciuses passing....the zoarark that sun has mentioned,for some reason she feels like if she will fight him that something bad would happen,yet at the same time her fighting instincts are telling her that she wants to fight him really bad

Last edited:
He woke up early in the morning and sat at the end of the chair, waiting for her to wake up. ^She looks so sweet when she is asleep. I wish I would have met her before all of this happened.^ He smiled as he watched her. ^Damn, I really let my life go to shit just trying to do the one thing I came to this planet to do...^

Last edited:
The chief waited until Adrian had finished his breakfast before driving him to the courthouse for his trial. As they entered the courtroom lobby, Keith noticed them and gave a nod. "We're all set. Problem is, we're dealing with a tough prosecutor: Edmond Ironworth." he said, glancing at the gray-clad prosecutor. "Listen. We have good odds, but Ironworth might pull some sort of cheap trick. Don't let your guard down, Adrian."

Sun yawned as he got up, clearly not looking like a morning person. Grabbing a banana and some coffee, as well as some toast, he ate quickly. "Want anything to eat before the trial?" he asked Kyu, noticing she was awake.

Rose gave a small yawn before stretching and looking up at Hydri. " 'Morning!" she chirped perkily. "Ready to check out?"

Kyu yawned adorably before rubbing her eyes "nah I'm good,besides if I were to eat right now I would pretty much but this entire town into a famine" she said giggling a bit "ok maybe not THAT hungry but I'll wait till afterwards"

Adrian looked at ironworth "ohhh myyyy goooodddd this is Phoenix wright!! Lemme guess he has a perfect record, I swear if one of them yells objection I don't know whether or not to scream like a fanboy or just faint on the spot due to the fact I'm facing against a perfect prosecutor " he thought to himself amused by the thought before looking to Keith "yeah well we have some pretty good evidence,unless if he literally has to have something that can directly contradict clear video evidence of me and the timestamp,I'm sure you can do this,ya know unless he mentions the fact that I tried to take over the world" he said with a forced cough on that last part

"Well, either way, we'll just have to do our best." Truth sighed. "It's starting." The chief guided Adrian to the defendant's seat as hundreds of pairs of eyes looked at him, some with disgusted and hateful glares, others with uncertainty. Most of them, however, remained absolutely neutral. Keith and Ironworth took their positions in the court.

Sun nodded and packed up a few things. Outside, Pandora and Phantom were waiting for them. "Shall we be going?" The gengar asked.

Hydri smiled at Rose for a second. "I'm afraid to tell you my answer because you might leave me be. I don't want to be a lonely Pokemon any longer. I want you to come home with me when all of this fighting is over with, alright my precious Rose?"

Kyu sighs and has a content look on her face "yeah I'm ready let's go" she said walking outside "so are we like walking there or do you have a faster way of getting there?" She asked as she thought on what would happen in the courtroom

Adrian sat at the defendants table and looked around "seems like a few people forgot about me making inventions to help benifet mankind,then again me almost taking over the world miiiggghhht make them overlook all the good things I've done which is quite a bit" he said

As if to answer Kyu's question, a courthouse-owned limo arrived at the house, the driver exiting and holding the door open for the four of them. "We best hurry if we're going to make it in time." he said.

"That, and they think you murdered Lucius." Keith sighed with a shake of his head. "I guess that means we'll have to prove them wrong." With that , he opened up his case and looked at the evidence.

"As far as I've heard, you've got a lot of friends who care for you." Rose replied as she led him down the hall. "And this won't be the last time we see each other." She added, smiling a little. "After all, we live in the same neighborhood, and I'm sure my new trainer'll be okay with us seeing each other." As she said this, one of her ribbons wrapped around Hydri's arm.

Kyu whistled "wow,nice ride" she got on the limo and looked around it and made sure to scoot further into it so that the rest of them would get in,seeing the time and when it will happen,it's gonna happen almost right now and they need to hurry,hopefully it isn't too far

Adrian sighed "yeah yeah well WE know the truth,I guess it's your job to show everyone that what they think of me is wrong" he said smiling and waiting for the trial to start
He thought of his plans while waiting "hmmm......dammit I don't have any evil intentions.....seriously a game of cards changed my mentality? I mean I'm still evil and i still have my plans but....I'm not too hot on doing them as I was doing before,dammit my good side is softening me up" he thought to himself

Last edited:
"Y-You don't understand....I'm not even from this dimension or world. I actually live in the same realm as Giratina. 'It' can be mean to me at times though and it gets rather lonely out there." He looked down at the ribbon as he walked. "I can't understand why everyone is trying to help Adrian..."

"The trial of Adrian Corona shall now come to order!" The judge's voice boomed over the courthouse. He looked nothing like the judge from the Phoenix Wright games: his eyes were cold and sharp, his bald head giving a menacing gleam, and a scar ran down his face. "Prosecution, your opening statement." With that, Ironworth stood.

"The defendant is Adrian Corona, CEO of Corona Mechanical Enterprises, and leading member in his field of science." He looked to Adrian. "That is you, is it not?"

Meanwhile, everyone had packed into the limo and the vehicle was making it's way down the street. Soon it pulled up in front of the courthouse. "This is as far as we go, fellas." the driver said.

Rose's eyes widened considerably upon hearing this. "Wait, you're from the distortion world?! How?! As far as I heard, Giratina was the only Pokemon that could live in that void of anti-matter!"

Adrian sighed internally since he really wished he looked like udgey but he decided it was for the best,he didn't want to suddenly faint in court for no good reason,"jeez the guy looks more like he should be a freaking roman commander,not a judge," he thought and then cleared his throat"
yes that is me,also I'm the leading founder of genetic engineering and leading contributor to improving everyday items,but I digress," he said as he looked at ironsworth as if studying him

Kyu stepped out of the courtroom "cmon guys,I think it's almost starting or it's started already" she said a bit more tense since she hasn't really been to a courtroom except the times the government accused him of illegal genetic experimentation but otherwise hasn't been to a muder trial

"You would be surprised. Its just that no Pokemon can really stand to be around Giratina, but I made my own safe room there....Its almost like a mansion but its too quiet.....I would go there, but I can't until I complete my mission of killing Adrian." He growled at the name. "So do you want to go there or shall we stay here for a while? It is safe for all Pokemon there."

Last edited:
"Continue your opening statement, Mr. Ironworth." The judge continued.

"While many of you may still be confused due to how close Mr. Corona, and the victim, Lucius Pine were, I will confirm that Mr. Corona here murdered his "friend" in cold blood, with sufficient evidence and reasoning." Ironworth droned on. "To begin, I would like to submit two items into the court. The first is a full autopsy report of the victim. He was stabbed twice by an unknown sharp object, both attacks piercing his lungs. He died two minutes after the attack due to blood loss and lack of oxygen." He placed the autopsy report on the front table. "The second item is something you'll find most interesting: footage of the attack itself, recorded by one of Lucius's home security cameras." As he said this, he removed an encased disc from his briefcase and set it into the media player provided by the court.

As the recording began, it showed Adrian and Lucius in the office where the latter was killed. Lucius gave his kind greeting, only for Adrian to swiftly move toward him and pierce his chest with something. As Lucius's face changed from a kind smile to a pained gasp, the scientist stabbed him again, threw a chair through the window, and fled, leaving the writer to his fate.

"As you can see, the camera clearly caught Adrian attacking his friend TWICE, and fleeing the scene. The appearances are a perfect match." Ironworth stated. "And I have an eyewitness, who let Adrian into the house, not knowing what he would do to the poor man. The prosecution would like to call Pandora the Gengar to the stand." Pandora, who had just arrived with the others, reluctantly nodded and drifted down to the stand, lighting her pipe on the way. She gave Adrian a look of uncertainty, as if she wasn't sure who to side on.

Adrian stayed silent and he has a serious poker face on,he could tell the footage was fabricated, "ohhh man that tricky wolf" he said under his breath and since he is not beside Keith since he's in the defendants chair he can't tell him anything "this is bad,this is real bad,I don't wanna resort to THAT,someone can shoot me In here,I swear when I get out-wait a minute! The footage! The time stamp on it and the time stamp on that camera are the exact same! And my mine can't be wrong since it's powered by a super computer,man I hope you realize this truth"he thought to himself as he kept his cool calm collected persona
He looked at pandora,a sense of pride and yet something weird....fear? "No...I can't be afraid of anything,I'm just uncertain and nervous that's all,even with that solid evidence she could screw me over,metaphorically speaking" he thought as he looked deep within her to see whether or not she was clever enough to be able to tell it was one of his illusions

Kyu sat still thinking on the case while she tried reading some of Adrian's thoughts "well his conscience seems clear,there's just something off about this,let's hope your reputation doesn't precede you mr Keith" she thought as she listened on

"Please state your name and occupation, if any." Ironworth began.

"Can she even speak human?" an onlooker asked, recieving a sharp glare from the ghost-type.

"Of course I can. I was, after all, once a human myself." She said. "My name is Pandora, and I used to be Lucius's Pokemon. In fact, I was a member of his team while he was a champion."

"Very well, please testify what you experienced the night of the murder." Ironworth stated. Pandora gave a nod.

(Note that the following format is meant to reference the Ace Attorney video game franchise)

WITNESS TESTIMONY

"It was around 10:00 at night when Adrian arrived and knocked at the door of our house." Pandora began.
"I assumed he was here to meet with Lucius, as Kyu wasn't there at the time, and the rest of us weren't as well-accquainted with him. I asked if that was his reason, and he confirmed my assumption with a nod."
"So, I told him he was in his office, and watched as he went in. A few minutes later, I heard the office window break and went to investigate."
"The rest...well, you know the rest. I screamed upon finding the body, and everyone arrived to find out what was wrong."
"Adrian himself also arrived to, as I had assumed then, help the already dead Lucius. However, I attacked him out of anger, until my husband stopped me."

She shook her head with a frustrated growl. "I...say all of this in such a vague perspective because to be honest, I just don't know how to feel about all this."

The judge let out a sigh "Very well. Excellent testimony, Mrs. Pandora." he said, "Defense, you may begin your cross examination."

"Yes, your honor." Keith said.

Adrian heard it and rubbed his chin in thought "hmmm.....I hope you do good...and you know what,it's not her fault that she assumes that I did that,although it doesn't make sense for me to break out a window and escape,plus wasn't he on the second story?......hmmm Keith you have this,I hope,this ironsworth better freaking not pull something else out of his ass" he said in his mind "ohhh trucy.....if only you had your memories....if only I could be with you again....if only things have gone different,maybe you would still love me,and I wouldn't have to resort to things like this,but now your with someone else....trucy..." he thought as he shook his head "never mind that" he thought

The robot activated fully and looked around "mission protocol activated:
Weapons and armor are weak,must get stronger" it said as it scavenged around the lab for parts,walking really slowly

Kyu sat down meditating on this evidence "well...Keith I hope you know what your doing" she thought and looked over to Adrian and read his thoughts "hmmm.....I don't know who trucy is but your feeling a lot of pain and your suffering right now.....we need to have a deep talk after all of this" she thought

Last edited:
"Rose....I want you to leave this dimension with me and come back to mine....I will give you time to think about it..." He walked outside of the hospital. "I guess I will see you later then...." He looked back and gave a pained smile towards her. "Unless if you want me to stay for some talking?"

Last edited:
"W-well, yeah, I would like some time to think about that..." Rose said, "But I was just leaving anyways, soooo...where to?"

Meanwhile, at the courthouse, Truth was questioning every detail about Pandora's testimony. "Alright the time is accurate, but how did you know it was Adrian at the door?"

"Because he looked exactly like him, to the very smallest detail." Pandora said, smoking her pipe. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, you see, I happen to have evidence that it might NOT have been Adrian." Pandora gave a mixed reaction to this. Half of her was confused, the other half...relieved? "Members of the court, I present to you a recording I retrieved from Mr. Corona's household, with the time stamp being the exact same as the time stamp of the attack recording!" As he said this, Keith took out the drive that had the footage stored to it. Plugging it in, it showed the footage of Adrian on the rooftop, at the exact same time of the murder.

"What?!" Ironworth ranted, "Y-you're making that up! That's a fabricated recording!"

"Care to test me?" Keith said with a smug grin. "Now tell me. How could Corona have killed Pine when he was at his house, two miles away from the scene of the murder?" Pandora gave a nod of understanding, but Ironworth smiled.

"Well played, Mr. Truth, truly." he chuckled. "But how do we know THAT's the real Adrian Corona?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Truth questioned, a bit nervous about the fact that his opponent in court was amused.

"Tell me, what are Mr. Corona's specialties? Genetic engineering and mechanical prowess." the prosecutor sneered. "How do we know that's not some biological or mechanical clone Adrian whipped up just to give himself a false alibi that he was home during the murder?" The listening crowds nodded in agreement. Truth gritted his teeth, unsure how to answer the question.

"Order! Order!" the judge yelled, banging his gavel against the desk. "Well, Mr. Truth? Can you prove which is which given the evidence?"

"I..." Truth started, but the two Adrians from the recording looked exactly alike. Pandora wasn't kidding when she said their similarities were down to the very smallest detail. "How can you tell that's the real Adrian killing Pine?" He finally questioned after a minute.

"I don't have to. No impostor could match that physique so accurately. Even if it were a clone of Adrian sent to do the killing, Adrian himself is still indirectly guilty of murder." Ironworth laughed.

Adrian growled slightly "ughh stupid court,this is why I hate trials,even I am not elaborate enough to place a clone of me in front of a camera on my house and kill him myself or with a clone"he thought and. He decided to make things interesting

Adrian scoffed and cleared his throat so that everyone will hear "gentlemen,now I know I'm not allowed to speak but I figure I'll make things interesting and bring some light upon this so no one will be on a wild goose chase,ironsworth you may bring up a solid point,but you haven't fufilled one part of your opening statement that you said you would bring up to light,my motive for murdering him,I am a multi billionaire scientist and he was my best friend who treated me with nothing but respect,building a robot or clone that would look and act exactly like me would cost 192 million dollars to be exact and certainly make a dent in my massive sum of money,unless if you can bring up a solid reason as to why I murdered him,why I would waste so much money on a simple murder,why I went back to the crime scene after I supposedly did it and how I could have possibly survived a two story fall without injury,unless if you can answer those with clear evidence that can not be questioned, then your entire case is just based on conjecture at this point,your basically telling the court i murdered my best friend with no motive just for fun on just some video evidence you have"he said having his arms crossed and eyes closed keeping his calm dark persona

Last edited:
"We can either go to Adrian's trial or the beach. Your choice really. I would rather go to the beach though and spend some more time with you." He blushed and looked away from her. "Ore could wait for a bit and go to a moon pool? But you can make your own options as well."

Last edited:
"The victim's office is only on the first floor, Mr. Corona. It was orignially a one-story home, but it's become a manor due to the numerous attatchments he made for his Pokemon. Furthermore, you DID have a motive." Ironwood said, smiling still. "After all...he thwarted your plans for world domination, if I'm not mistaken." The crowds gasped at this. "Honestly, a cliche goal at this point, but yes, we still have those records. Even if you were pardoned for it, the fact you would even attempt such a terrible deed really puts you in a bad case when it comes to reputation." he added.

"That has nothing to do with-" Truth started before being cut off.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, I give you...your motive for the murder." Ironworth continued, playing Truth's recording again and turning the volume up. The footage had contained something he knew helped his case. The footage replayed the following:

...I'll show them....they shouldn't have messed with my plans and now I'm going to get my revenge if it's the last thing I DO!!

The crowds looked shocked. They all turned and murmered among one another, and the judge hammered his gavel again. "Order! I will have order!" he yelled.

Once the courtroom was quiet again, the prosecutor resumed. "Looks like you got your revenge, all right, and in the process you left around 200 Pokemon without a trainer." His smug grin made Keith's blood boil with fury.

He reached his right hand out to her. "So, where do you want to go to first then? Because afterall, you are the one who is special to me." His eyes lit up with some confidence.

Adrian grunted slightly and "how did you-?" Adrian growled for a little bit,very pissed that for the first time his wits wasn't good enough to another person before he coughed and shook his head and started clapping slowly "braaavvvooo mr.ironsworth braavvvooo it seems like this is an open and shut case to you isn't it?" He said laughing to himself "that's a pretty good motive there,I don't even need to question about the murder weapon,since you'll just say I would have supposedly took it with me" Adrian said. all of a sudden he was looking at him intensely "But doesn't he have any outside cameras? I could have sworn he really does,I mean if he has inside cameras why wouldn't he have outside ones,there had to have been a camera where the window was before and after it was broken so that we can see where supposedly I ran off to,and if the figure didn't run in the direction of my house then that can prove that it couldn't have been me or a robot as you say, plus why didn't you have the forensics team see the footprints and the direction they went and see if there were any gaps between them or the DNA of my shoes or something? I've given the forensics teams of the world a lot of equipment to help solve more cases, for all we know it could be an illusionist playing tricks on all of us,you say I'm a geneticist and that I could have made a clone,in that case someone could have made an illusion look like me,we do live in a world of magical fighting creatures after all, so if you can say I could make something so complex as a robot or a clone so casually,then we could also easily say it could be an illusionist who has a vendetta against him or his" he quickly glanced at sun for a second or two "Pokémon,he is a retired Pokémon champion if I remember so someone who challenged and lost to him could have had an urge to end him and he could have used an illusionist Pokémon"

"Or,something we haven't considered,what if it wasnt a person or robot? we will just have to question more people who were near there as well don't we? if that's all the evidence you have then you basically resorted to footage and a half assed testimony and didn't even focus on the tiniest of detail,they all count mr. Irons worth no matter how tiny, I'm sure your aware of this,I've seen a case that was solved by a simple couch position,and yes you could say my motive proves that I murdered him,but first off I was inside a trash can and quietly talking to myself,so how did you know the parts you weren't and couldn't hear or were there for?but let's just say you caught me saying that,that still doesn't answer my previous questions and your pre punishing me,I only ever TALKED about having revenge,I never committed it until you prove that I supposedly did"

he turnt to the judge "so we can't solve this today judge,I guess we will have to wait until the investigation team gets that evidence,unless if you DID get the forensics team to check out any footprints or where supposedly I ran off to OR any other evidence that could answer these questions a select few are thinking about right now,also just to add a note to add more tension for ya ironsworth, you say I had a clone or robot but why didn't the investigation team find anything like that in my home? Find me the clone and of robot and this might start getting really bad on me"he said,letting go of the desk He said grinning at irons worth "I figured I might as well lay all of my cards on the table for a ace in the hole"

kyu looked around waiting for moment when no one was looking and she used her time skip to go to the top of the building as she was slightly out of breath and she looked on to the distance quietly to herself "................I need time to think" she said to herself as she used her time skip to get down the roof and in the streets and she began walking in no particular location"after all of this..i really need to apologize to sun and and all of them" she said as she looked up at the building "I'll go back when the trial is done,I just need time to think" she said to herselfas she walked by herself looking down as she headed to the same alleyway she ran away to a few nights ago and she hid herself behind the dark thinking and hiding herself

The robot got all of the parts it needs "ASSESSING SITUATION.....ADRIANS MINDSTATE AT A LOW FREQUENCY,IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT I DO NOT BOTHER HIM......NEED MORE ENERGY AND EQUIPMENT.....I WILL LEAVE THIS REGION AND GET PARTS AT ANOTHER" it said breaking through the basement floor and through the roof and it began using its ion jet pack to fly to its destination

Last edited:
He looked towards the loud noise in the sky and his eyes widened in fear. "How is this possible? They shouldn't be able to activate themselves....Right?" The fear was showing in his voice as he shakedly turned back to Rose. "I need to tell Kyu about this, she might understand what is going on better than me. Do you think you can go find her while I track that thing?"

Last edited:
"That might be true, Mr. Corona, except there's a hole in your logic: when commiting a murder, why would you run to your home, the one place where anyone would go to find you?" Ironworth pointed out. "But as you say, there are still more details to look over." He looked over to the judge, who nodded.

"Very well, we will put this trial on hold until tomorrow. Court dismissed." He tapped his gavel, and the crowds began to disperse. "Oh, and Mr. Corona, you are free to return home so long as you don't leave the island itself." he added, looking down to the inventor.

"Well, that happened..." Truth said nervously, scratching his head. "The way you handled it, I doubt you even needed me. Were you a lawyer at some point in your life?"

Meanwhile, Sun, Phantom, and Pandora all gathered outside the courthouse. While the ghost types were discussing their newer stance on the trial, sun recalled the moment Adrian glanced up at him. Does he know about Zephyr too? he wondered.

Rose snapped out of her internal thoughts when she heard the machine flying and looked up. "Wh-what was that thing?! Hydri, what's going on?" she asked, looking at the water type.

"Just go find her!" He started running after the flying bot, having difficulty maneuvering around buildings. He was quickly falling behind it. He summoned and threw an energy glaive at it, hoping that it would make contact with one of its thrusters.

The robot heard a small wind sound coming behind him and when he looked back he saw the glaive coming at him really fast,he barley managed to dodge it but it left a scratch over his dark red and black eye,but otherwise it wasn't that much damaged "SCANNING....TARGET NOT FOUND,MUST GET CLOSER TO REGION...ATTACKER IS CROCANAW NAMED HYDRI...SCANNING DANGER PROBABILITY....GREAT LEVEL THREAT"it said in a dark metallic voice "RESORTING TO NUCLEAR FUEL FOR MY THRUSTERS" he said as his gears inside him shifted and turned and it flew towards another region at an insanely fast speed,you can barley see him "PRIMARY OBJECTIVE:GET PARTS FROM MANY REGIONS IN ORDER TO EVOLVE TO SOMETHING GREATER
SECONDARY OBJECTIVE:GET ANSWERS FROM SUN AND KYU FARADAY AND CRUSH THEM IN COMBAT.....THIRD OBJECTIVE IS DATA EXPUNGED" it said "ESTIMATED TIME TO GET ALL MATERIALS AND RETURN BACK IS A FEW HOURS,I MUST ALSO DESTROY ANY POKÉMON THAT ARE RELATED TO A ZOARARK THAT ADRIAN SENT DATA ABOUT TO ME" it said,its voice sounding like a deep and evil mans but at the same time is metallic and doesn't sound similar to Adrian

Kyu sat in the dark alley talking to herself alone ". . . . . . Why can't I remember anything from before....it's all dark and fuzzy and I can't bring it out....man....now I'm starving...I can't really think straight" she said gripping her head "I'll go back soon but...I just need to meditate and find answers" she said

Adrian rubbed the back of his head,looking back at him and his eyes changed to green"ummm let's just say this isn't my first time in court,I had to fight to keep my inventions and kyu, a lot of other unfair stuff,that's why I don't really like court.....that and I played too much video games back then" he said chuckling to himself "hey by the way Keith,are there cameras here? Cause if they release to the public umm....I wonder how my lil bro and my parents would react" he said sheepishly

Last edited:
He tried to throw more glaives at the robot but it was just too fast. "Fuck this shit." He started to charge his dark aura sphere, which began sucking in loose objects from the environment, including Pokeballs, hats, tables, etc. He then quickly fired it after the robot, it was creating an air vortex. He was hoping that this robot would be sucked back into the attack.

The robot was way too far away to get caught in the blast,he's already miles upon miles away "SCANNING THAT CROCONAW HYDRI IS TRYING TO ATTACK,HEHE FOOLISH CREATURE" it said as it is beyond the horizon of hydris view and is gone

He fell forward and caught himself, he was breathing heavily. He had lost every ounce of energy as the aura sphere exploded in the sky, creating an explosion that was thirty miles in diameter, blackening the sky. "I......Couldn't catch up fast enough....." He fainted on the ground quickly. Heavy smoke filled the air after the explosion had ended.

Last edited:
Rose scampered off and looked everywhere for Kyu, searching for any trace of the gardevoir. Soon, she came across an alleyway close to Kyu's, but froze when she heard voices.

"-seems the inventor is trying to defy his place in my plan as a pawn. What foolishness." the first voice said. Rose's curiosity got the better of her, and she hid in a nearby crevice to further listen in. "See to it that he's locked up, even if you have to cheat."

"I won't cheat!" the second voice hissed. "I never have, and I never will!"

"I see. Well, then, you better get to work, prosecutor. If Adrian is free, it's one more pest in my way." the first voice said. "If you fail, I'll make sure to add YOU to my enemies' list too." the second figure let out a gulp. Rose was mortified. Someone on the outside was manipulating the prosecutor, most likely for Adrian's trial! Now most definitely not wanting to be caught, the sylveon shifted away a moment, and a few pebbles fell from beneath her paws. She froze as what would normally considered a quiet little tapping sounded more like cymbals in her mind. Apparently, the first figure heard it too, as Rose saw him turn his head just slightly toward her. "Looks like we have an eavesdropper in our midst." he added. Then, to both the prosecutor and Rose's shock, the first figure seem to vanish into thin air.

"Wait, I was talking to an illusion?!" the Prosecutor said. Rose's heart pounded in her chest as she ducked even deeper into her crevice, praying the manipulator wouldn't find her. Her prayer went unanswered, however, as a clawed hand grabbed her rear leg and dragged her through the crevice and into an abandoned warehouse. Before she could get a view of who it was, she felt the hand let her go. For a split second, she whirled in place mid-air before she felt something deliver a powerful strike to her throat, knocking her back down to the ground. Looking up, she only saw a pair of red eyes glaring back down over her. She tried to cry out for help, but no sound came out. M-my voice! I can't speak!

"You're one of Lucius's former Pokemon, aren't you?" the figure asked. "Too bad you were in the wrong place at the wrong time." Before the sylveon could respond, she felt a kick to her side send her flying across the deserted building and into a concrete pillar. She gasped as the wind escaped her lungs, and flopped to the ground, shuddering. "Now I might not be able to learn the move throat chop, but I know if you want someone hushed, you start by taking their voice. Besides, it's really not a hard move to mimic if you know where to strike."

"Y...you..." she wheezed, every attempt at speaking making the pain in her throat flare up even more. The assailant made his way toward the helpless sylveon, a dark purple aura surrounding his claws. There was nothing but cold anger in his eyes, a venomous look that made Rose shiver. Rose slunk back against the pillar, her fear becoming more and more obvious with every step he took toward her. "N-n...s-st-..." she tried to scream, she tried to speak, she tried to make ANY noise whatsoever, but her vocal cords wouldn't respond. All she could utter was a hoarse whisper, and a barely audible one at that. Hyper Voice is...was my only attack move! I...I can't even call out for help! Please...Someone...ANYONE...her thoughts began to run wild as the attacker leaped up into the air, diving toward her like black lightning.

He heard her pleas for help and mustered the strength to teleport in front of the attacker, using his arm blades to block the attack. "I don't know who, or what you are but you made the mistake of attacking the one I love." An aura sphere the size of a small pebble appeared in front of his mouth.

Last edited:
Kyu,being near there was able to hear everything"ughhhhh seriously why do villains always decide to attack when peoole least want them to,I want it for yestrsah but nooooo today they decided to do it!" She thought to herself and she yelled to ironsworth "hey! Go find a phone or something and call the police,and get as many Pokémon and police as you can here,they'll take around 15 minutes to get here and that's enough time for me to stop em,go now!"she quickly used her time skip to appear beside them and she glares at the zoarark "so your the zoarark that sun was talking about eh? So your the one who was pulling the strings" she said her eyes glowing red in both anger and....excitement from being able to fight someone new

The robot got all the parts it needed from all of the regions and is now more advanced "hmmm.....scanning for any mortal creatures to test out my new abilities on.....hmmm there's a warehouse just a few seconds to my left....and it seems that hydri is there,if I elimantate him it will make this much easier...and there seems to be a zoarark there...scanning threat level...OMEGA LEVEL THREAT!He's the one,I can't just go full on,his illusions will mess up my fabricators,I can take him on but all of them AND kyu faraday....scanning level threat....??? Threat,Adrian never specified how dangerous she is,either way facing all three will be diffucult unless..."

it created a large shield around the warehouse that was invisible,but created a hole on the top of the shield that was also invisible around three hundred feet high,it then goes through the hole and it bursts through the warehouse,crashing a piece of the ceiling and it sent a kick towards hydri so that both he and Rose get out of his way and he quickly grabbed kyu by the throat and she's struggling really hard and is even punching him,but even with the loud thuds it's not affecting him and he turnt to the zoarark "I activated a shield around here,the only way you may escape is through me,I'm the only one who knows where the exit is not even your illusions are strong enough to break through the electric barrier I placed,if you try to even get close to it you'll be blasted with 2 million volts of electricity,but you see,I'm not your enemy for now,this croconaw gains his abilities through a dark dimension,he will hurt you in one way,plus this gardevoir,even though she is incapacitated right now,gets stronger the angrier she gets and she can manipulate time in a sense,plus I'm the ultimate warrior,but I'm not here to kill you or Attack you yet,as you can see for you it's a three vs one and you have no escape,but let's call a temporary truce and destroy these two,afterwards I will let you out of the shield,however if you decide to be another foolish flesh and bone creature and decide to not work with me or betray me,I won't hesitate destroying all of you and the rest of this town,so what do you say zephyr? We take care of business first?" He said,creepily somehow knowing his name and he has a deep metallic voice"the names hyper metal X,I surpassed Adrian's useless mortal protocol and evolved" ,he is a humanoid robot but with spikes at the back of his head that are similar to spines,it also has two dark eyes but with dark red pupils,he has claws at the ends of his fingers and he has big thruster shoes,he is a dark blue and has white stripes on his arms and his legs "l-let go!!" Kyu screamed and kicked him as hard as she can but it only let out a metal thud on his head "you take on kyu faraday and I will take care of hydri" it said as he held kyu still "do an attack on her now,your attack won't damage me but it will hurt her,may as well cheat as you may say" he said creepily knowing what the zoarark was talking about earlier

Last edited:
He blocked Rose from being damaged and hit hard against the warehouse wall. Blood started to leak from his mouth. He pet Rose's head gently as his body was going numb. "Why.....Am I always...The one getting hurt?" He coughed up blood onto her and let out smile before his eyes slowly closed. "I'm going to rest......Wake me.....When its over...." He slouched against the wall as his life force started fading.

Kyu got really pissed and she gained energy from her anger and she managed to struggle out of his grip and she backed up a bit and she used some of her energy to heal rose "See zephyr,even when I could barley feel her attacks her anger made her so much more powerful"it said scanning her while kyu panted" ok....now I know your not that much of a fighter,let me be the one who will handle these two,but what I want you to do is assist me while hydri rests and heals,I'll do all the heavy work and I'll need your assist,if they try attacking you I'll use my time skip to cancel them out,i just need you to focus and give me support,they may have better power and tricks,but I have something they don't have,something to fight for" she said as she looked on to both of them glaring at them and she began shaking slightly and she powered up with a dark red and white aura surrounding her and she grunted in exertion of the energy and it became a blue aura with white as she is using all of her power at the start with her "you two won't be leaving here without me getting some good hits in or better yet,me defeating you,if I let both of you free,you'll kill sun and ruin and torture the world,but the angrier I get the stronger I become,we all have one goal....to defeat you! Zephyr and whatever the hell you are,for the sake of the world I will strike you down!!" She yelled as she powered up and used extreme speed and all of a sudden she disappeared,you can find no trace of her and there are very quiet footsteps that are shifting extremely fast and even then are barley audible and metal X looked to zephyr "so what is your decision now? Face her anger by yourself and then facing me? Or will you take my deal of a temporary truce? You interest me zoarark,your not like the other flesh and blood creatures,don't disappoint me" it said as it scanned her moves and her location and it seems to actually be able to catch up and see where she is "your able to track her right? I barley got a scan on her" metal x said "or do you have a trick up your sleeve for this?" It said scanning left and right,his head shifting almost instantaneous to try and spot kyu

Last edited:
The figure didn't respond. For a moment, the only movement he made was the twitch of his ears and nose. "On your left, upward 45 degrees from the ground." he told the machine. "And I'll consider your offer, though I do have quite a lot to say." he added.

"H-hydri..." Rose wheezed, her throat still damaged from the blow the assailant made. "D-don't...Y-" she was cut off by a small cough, and decided now wasn't the time. Instead, she began to use heal pulse to patch the croconaw up. Thank goodness I don't need my voice for THIS move...she thought to herself as she faked being knocked out so as not to be disturbed by the enemies.

Hydri's life force seemed to be falling faster than what Rose could heal. His eyes very weakly blinked open to the sight of the battle. His vision was blurry as he looked down at Rose and started petting her head. "You did good...." He coughed. He was really hoping that the robot wouldn't notice that he was awake.

Mettalix just looked up and threw a few blades there and kyu caught them with the edge of her fingers "you have good tracking,I think this won't be as easy as I thought" she said as she went to the ground and sweeped her leg and there was a large purple disc that came out of her leg that was heading straight towards them and she also charged up and threw a few of the blades on where they might dodge at an extremely fast pace
Mettalix said "well I see you don't just take up my offer immediately,smart move" he said as he charged up his kick and kicked the purple disc away but the knives still went towards zephyr as kyu just gasped "how the heck did you just kick that away like it was nothing?!" She said and the robot shrugged "it was weak,well compared to my power anyways" he said and kyu growled slightly "I liked it better when Adrian's tin cans didn't speak,besides this is just the warm up you guys" she said as she threw a shadow ball behind the blades that were heading towards zephyr,but with a twist of her hand the shadow ball turnt into a vertical energy blade,following fast behind the blades that were heading towards zephyr
After whatever zephyr decided to do to avoid the attack kyu smiled "hey mettalix! Guess you better go back to the combat simulations,cause your skills are getting....RUSTY....ehhh? Anyone?" She said with a lighthearted grin and metallix just looked at her,very dissapointed

Last edited:
He groaned in pain as he tried to get up. Something was pulled out of his back, causing him to cry out in pain. He fell forward and onto his belly as his back was heavily bleeding. He couldn't move anymore as he stared uselessly back at Rose. There was a broken bloody pipe sticking out of the wall where he had been. His right shoulder had been visibly dislocated by the pipe as the bone was slightly sticking out.

Last edited: