• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Sun's eyes were closed, his breathing slow and steady, his body and mind relaxed. As he sat there meditating, Vulcan and Oranguru began discussing their plan to deal with Metallix. "I can sense the machine's already battling another Pokemon and it's trainer." the old simian said. "I can feel his passion, his excitement."

"Do you really think he stands a chance?" Vulcan asked.

"...No." Oranguru replied.

Just as he said this, Guzma's Golisopod yanked his claw from Metallix's hull before lashing out upward to escape the robot's crushing force. Staggering back, he winced from the damage, but stood his ground. "Tough it out, Golisopod!" Guzma ordered, "Hit 'im with another Waterfall!" As he said this, Golisopod rammed Metallix with tremendous force, the water from the attack splashing all over the machine.

"But then again..." Oranguru said, looking up as he continued sensing the battle.

mettalix scoffed as he was drenched in water and he again held the monster slightly struggling from the force "well today was quite muggy and hot so....thanks? ,you've managed to give me a bath" he said with a sinister voice as he held his ground against the force and he again swung his blades towards the creatures chest,this time lunging towards him as he did so "foolish human! You and your little gang needs to learn some manners!" He yelled as he swung his extremely hot blade at the bug

Slade sighed in annoyance "fine!! I don't need anyone's permission,you want to fight me at full power kyu?!" He yelled as he charged at her and he roundhouse kicked her cheek,the force making her fall to the ground a few feet away,slade extended his arms and a large white beam started forming "get ready for the REAL deal!!" He yelled as he shot the massive hyper beam at her,she gasped and held it in place but skidded very far back,she almost lost her footing but she still held onto it,trying her best to push it back
Slade struggled as well as he pushed on "you said it yourself Kyu! Full power as you requested so much!" He yelled as he forced more energy into making Kyu skid back more,Kyu yelled "I-I won't lose h-here" she struggled to say as she put one step forward and began pushing it extremely slowly

Last edited:
"You got this Kyu! Tap into that potential power that I can feel! I believe in you!" Ken said, worried. He's strong, but that power appears temporary. Kyu's power...I-I don't know how to describe it... Ken noticed Kyu skidding back, and sensed something in the distance. T-That power... I-it can't be... HIM... That...thing is battling. "Kyu. It's him..." Ken said.

Last edited:
"Unless..." Oranguru continued, as he continued sensing the battle.

Golisopod slid back from the attack, his health dropping below half and his Emergency Exit ability activating. He quickly withdrew from the battle and entered his Pokeball once more. "You'll be feeling the after-effect of that bath sooner or later, tin man. Look forward to it! 'Till then, Toxicroak, come on out!" (According to bulbapedia, Toxicroak is one of Guzma's battle tree Pokemon) Guzma replied with a smirk. "Use Cross Chop!" The toxic frog bounded upward, flipping a s it descended with a double chop attack to Metallix's head.

"Although..." Oranguru mused, before being interupted by Vulcan.

"Why do you keep stopping short?" the Blaziken asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you ask me something, Vulcan?" The hermit said, giving him a confused look. Vulcan just sighed and turned his attention to the battle between Kyu and Slade.

Ooc (omg TFS reference XDD oranguru=Goku confirmed lol)
Mettalix caught the blades in mid air with his purple blade and he growled "I'm getting tired and bored from this!! If you don't provide me a good challenge I'll just destroy you instead" he said sternly and cold, as he jumped up a bit and threw a roundhouse kick towards the toxicroaks head

Kyu slowly pushed it back and slade yelled "your weak! You can't do this,I thought you were special but I learnt your just like the others,headstrong and like a child!" He yelled as he FINNALY put his full power into the hyper beam

Kyu felt something....she felt her anger but this was different....she was....truly MAD!! She remembered all the times she failed to protect people and even hydri...she felt a hidden power awaken and with a YELL she threw the blast into the sky,it careening to the left and flying high into space,Kyu for a few seconds was radiating with pure energy,the aura feeling so dense and....so life filling,but then the aura ran out and she was on her knees gasping for air as slade walked beside her "I didn't mean those things...I knew you had it in ya" he said with a smile as he picked her up "come on,we must discuss things with the others,about our plan against mettalix" he said as he carried her to where the others were

"Most impressive, you two." Vulcan said as they approached. "You seem to be mastering your powers more and more with each passing battle." As he spoke, he noticed Sun approaching the group. "Alright, first thing's first, we know that Metallix is capable of regenerating himself with a self-repair program. We also know he has many relics on his person that power him up even further."

"Yes...I can teleport us there, and possibly hold my own for a moment, but I'm afraid I've grown weaker with old age...I'm not really fighting fit anymore." Oranguru added. "Thankfully, I won't have to fight. Listen carefully, kiddies. First, Vulcan will scout out his technique with Protect, and remove the relics from him with Knock off, then, after we clear the relics from the area (by gathering them and bringing them to me so I can teleport them away), we hit him with everything we have. Make sure every circuit is destroyed, and that every chip of armor is erased from this world."

"Easier said than done, master." Sun said, "Even if we managed to completely immobilize him, how are we to make sure every single piece of that monstrous machine is obliterated?"

"Well, Sun, you can already destroy quite a chunk of him with that new technique we taught you." Oranguru replied. "Combine that with everyone's full power, and we're sure to make quick work out of him."

"Sucker Punch, Toxicroak!" Guzma roared. Toxicroak dashed in as the roundhouse came careening toward him and delivered a powerful blow to the robot's chest, leaving a rather large dent. "Now cross chop once more! Go for the arms!" Toxicroak obeyed his master once more, and given cross chop's high critical hit ratio and the toxic frog's held item, a wide lens, he delivered heavy damage to the robot's arms with his attack. "This enough of a challenge for ya, rust bucket?" Guzma laughed. "Don't count us out of the match just yet!"

His arms were chopped off and he said with a sarcastic tone "ohhh nooo how could I possibly recover from this" he said as his arm suddenly came back to him and all of his injuries slowly recovered "I never run out of energy,listen your quite pathetic and quite frankly,it seriously looks like you never heard of hair conditioning,now I'm gonna give you a chance to leave here before I murder you and your frog,fight another day as they say" he said with a roll of his eyes "There's a MUCH bigger gang who I need to have a meeting with,I'm just waiting for them to send someone out,your just my play toy" he said mockingly

All of a sudden a small mini computer floated towards Vulcan and the others and Adrian appeared,him using his watch to relay some communication "alright so I see your all ready to take him on,someone heal Kyu though,she is out of energy and we will need her as much as anyone else in this mission" he said as he then said "look mettalix has some mega stones and other relics that are slowly channeling him some of there power but my biggest concern is the bigger relic he has,it's called the Tacitus,he's like a small child playing with a nucleur weapon,he has no idea of what he has,no idea of its power!" He yelled as he then showed the energy fluctuations on a global scale and its....phenomenal on how much it's fluctuating with energy "do you see how it's signal is fluctuating?!? You guys can take out the other artifacts and weaken him but THIS one is bound to whatever user it's power holds on to,remember that meteor that almost destroyed the earth and deoxys came out of it? From that meteor THIS fell and it holds so much power far beyond our comprehesion,ALL of you need to attack at once! Weaken him by taking the stones and make sure he doesn't absorb any more energy from the Tacitus,it's acting as an unlimited booster for him!!" He said frantically to them and the slowly said "look...I know a lady who can revive people...for a price...right now I need you guys to not tell kyu I'm reviving hydri,she'll still have her anger but not all of her raw emotion will come out if he's gone,I don't know HOW the battle will play out but I'm just theorizing here and she'll be so much more powerful letting her anger go out" he said to them as Kyu was unconscious

Last edited:
"So..how do we destroy the Tacitus? We can't keep it, it's too powerful. And reviving Hydri...It's unholy..." Ken said. "His soul is gone by now. He'll be a soulless husk. He'll be hollow! As much as I miss him... You. Aren't. God. Anyways, how do we go by taking the relics...Wait.." Ken remembered the robot he fought as a frogaider. "T-that black stone...Was it the Tacitus? I felt its power flowing through me...Almost like a link."

Last edited:
He shook his head in annoyance "no that wasn't it,I never found it but somehow mettalix has,and hey listen here kid" he said as the moniter hit close to his face and his eyes turned a mixture of red and green,indicating his sides are fighting,he said "I'm reviving hydri...it's the least I can do for stressing you guys for a while....he'll have temporary amnesia but it won't last too long,I'm giving up one of my most personal items just to bring him here,he'll have his soul and all,imunderstand how this all works,if I was playing GOD then I would just bring him here without any consequences on my part" he said making a point before turning to the others "so are you guys sure your ready?" He asked

Last edited:
"Okay...If you know what you're doing...I support you. I'm ready. Let's go." Ken said, preparing for battle. "We will win! That mechanical monstrosity will NOT WIN!!!!" Ken yelled out to everyone there.

"I'm ready when you guys are." Sun replied, standing up. Vulcan nodded and stood beside him, as did Oranguru. "How do we get there? Master's teleporting us, right?"

"If there's no other option, I shall." Oranguru replied. "Is everybody ready?"

Adrian's small computer left right after he said "I'll catch up and help you guys whenever I'm done with hydri....good luck...your gonna need it" he said as the computer floated off

Adrian sighed as he turned off his wrist communicator and Nadia asked while carrying him in the giant robot what was wrong "it's nothing....I'll need to grab a few things once I get hydri...the government will soon be here and they'll order a mass evacuation....I'll do my best to lead the battle away from the city's" he said as his eyes were green and he managed to temporarily gain control

Meanwhile in his head
His good side smiled "welp looks like I've gained control again" he said and the darker voice said "you can't feel pain,....or anything physical....so who's REALLY in control here?" It said as Adrian kept silent

Adrian and Nadia walked to the old lady's house and she placed him down "I'll wait out here sir" she said and Adrian nodded as he walked inside and then he

Kyu woke up and she groaned "do you guys have any healing items or something like that? I have like no energy" she said tiredlike

MenttaIix flew up and aimed a large blaster towards guzma "this is annoying! I'll just decimate you!" He yelled as he charged up a beam

Last edited:
Ken looked in his bag and found his full restore, using it on Kyu. "Good thing I keep mine for rainy days." Ken also used a max elixir on Kyu, to replenish her energy. "Anyone else need items? I stocked up during my travels."