• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Sun ducked under the knives and delivered one blow after another, keeping Mason on the move and revealing his back to Kyu whenever he could to leave a clear opening. Each blow and counter blow he made, he carefully forced Mason into moving however HE wanted, while making sure he was unaware of who was controlling the fight. Open hand strike, roundhouse, reversal double knife blow, knee to foot, 360 sweep kick... Each move felt like another step toward victory as he laid light blows to goad the human into hitting back, and sharper blows to the joints and flex areas to reduce his movement bit by bit.

Last edited:
He kept on parrying his hits and using his hits force against him but he is struggling a bit and all of a sudden kyu kicked his back extremely hard and a cracking noise was made and he yelled in pain for a second or so and kyu was fighting in great teamwork with sun,basically doing the opposite side of sun and mason was holding both of them off with both of his hands but he's slowly tiring and he shoots a fast eye beam at point blank range at both of them and kyu moved her head to the side to dodge it but then mason did a spin kick to her stomach and she got sent back a bit and she grunted and he's focusing all of his attention on sun again and he attempted to jump a few feet above sun and he brought his elbow down really fast towards him while he shot an eye laser upwards to further boost and power up his elbow attack

Adrian sighed as he paced in his cell after eating his food "well the food is basically nonedible and mason is probably dead.....my only bet is that zoarark.....hmmm he seems rather interesting when he fought....it seems like he's really good at mind tricks but against kyu? They never met yet this'll be interesting.....and my damn good side is always switching places with me at random I swear he will be the reason I lose and I won't let that happen" he said as he growled slightly and punched the wall and the wall left a half inch deep Imprint but he is far from impressed "I hate that I have to rely on others for now but once I'm gone oh ho ho that'll be fun" he said chuckling to himself as he still thought more on the zoarark that hasn't made a move yet in a while "then again what do I know I'm in a cell"

Last edited:
Hydri bit into the berry and then fell forward from nausea. He reached out to grab Pandora but couldn't reach as he hit the ground. His eyes were heavy. "I-I think it was a bad Idea to get a snack.......But....I do want to ask you to help me with something....That is if you are free today?" He pushed himself off of the ground. "I need help to go see Adrian. I don't exactly have the energy to walk."

Last edited:
"I think you should recover your strength before doing so, Hydri. You look a mess." Pandora sighed, using psychic to place him back onto the couch. Then, a Sylveon walked up behind her.

"Hello there, Mr. Hydri!" she said with a smile, "Mr. Sceptile sent me. Let's get you healed up!" Wrapping her ribbons around Hydri's injuries, she closed her eyes and focused, a pink glow arising from her and her patient's wounds. "Don't worry, this will only take a few minutes." Sylveon assured as she worked.

Sun crossed his arms over his head to block the strike, the ground shattering under his feet as he did so. Letting out a grunt, he hooked his hand into Mason's elbow and yanked him to the ground. Then, before he could get up, the scorching simian made it rain punches over him with Close Combat.

He was fading out again as the healing process was too weak in order to heal the major damage that was caused to him. "Sylveon......I am sorry to say but the wound was too deep for your methods to work." He coughed. The wound itself was already slightly infected from the dark matter attack.

"Huh...Heal Pulse usually works..." Sylveon thought, looking at the injuries, "Maaaybe this is a good time to call in some outside help. Pandora, could you please contact the hospital to bring a transport for Hydri?" The ghost-type nodded and flew through the wall, as sylveon looked over the injuries once more. "Was there some kind of heal block effect to this guy's weapons?" she asked.

"There was an effect in the attack that did most of the damage.....Then again I didn't expect him to use it against me....." He coughed again, his eyes were starting to close from drowsiness. "Could we talk later after some tea Sylveon?" His scales were becoming paler. "I can walk it off don't worry....." He no longer had the energy to move his body.

Last edited:
"Tea? Well, sure, I guess..." Sylveon thought, "But first, we need to get you patched up! what kind of effect did the attack have? Describe it, please." she asked, tightening the bandages gently around his injuries. "Also, try to get some rest. You'll need your strength for the hospital's treatments." the fairy-type added, gently placing a blanket over him.

"Very dense black matter dear.......It decays dying skin......I don't know how much there is to tell you...." He started to hum the Musharna song out loud to help ease his own pain. He stopped humming all of a sudden and just stared forward at the Sylveon with pupils filled of happiness. He enjoyed the feeling of the blanket over him but it only made the decaying faster.

Last edited:
Mason blocked the hits but his forearms bruised up and he grabbed one of the infernapes fist and he used his momentum to pull him back up and he spinned him around fast and he threw him as hard as he can to a nearby tree and kyu jumped in and started fighting him and he quickly got out a sword and shield and started swinging at her but she caught the blade in midair with trap fingertips "what the hell?!?" Mason yelled as kyu smirked and broke the tip of the sword making it flat "how about you stop using weapons?" She said as she used her time skip to punch him really hard in the face and he went far and crashed into a few trees and kyu is breathing slightly faster since time skip is like constantly running to her

"That sounds an awful lot like the poisoning effect in some sense..." Sylveon calculated, "Maybe a heal bell would help clear it up...? What do you think?" she asked, moving the blanket off of the wounds. "Geez, you really are in a bit of a fix..." she said with a nervous laugh. "Hopefully, those paramedics will arrive soon..."

Sun got up and rubbed his back a bit. "Ugh...gonna feel that one tomorrow morning..." he muttered. He then noticed Kyu's growing exhaustion and tagged into the battle, stepping up between them. "Take a moment to catch your breath, Kyu. Don't wear yourself out too much." he advised, flames blasting up around his legs again.

At the station, the chief walked up to Adrian's cell. "Mr. Corona, a lawyer is here to represent you in your trial tomorrow, if you'll accept him." he told the scientist, a man in a suit behind him. He had straight black hair that went down his back, and a fierce look in his orange eyes for an attorney.

He smiled up at the Sylveon. "What is your name?" He started coughing up blood as the decay was in his lungs now. "I'm going to die, aren't I?" He was slightly scared to even want an answer.

Adrian yawned "yeah yeah I know lemme speak with him" he said stretching as he studied this lawyer "why did I get a Phoenix wright vibe here? Huh weird" he thought

Kyu smiled at him "I haven't even used my power burst yet trust me,I'm just a little bit tired but I'll be ok" she said
Mason got back up and has a lot of cuts and bruises and he's breathing heavily "sorry but I'll have to end this in one strike,I normally beat up my clients before i kill them but your the exception" he said as he held his fist out towards them

"Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that, let me try a heal bell to get rid of the decay, and heal pulse to heal the damaged tissue..." she opened her mouth slightly, and let out a small tone, like the chime of a bell, and a light-colored aura began to surround Hydri, slowly ebbing away at the decay and halting it's process. "And my name's Rose." she added. "One more heal pulse will patch you up enough for the medics to arrive and take you to the nearest Pokemon center, so don't worry, you won't die." As she said this, she used heal pulse again, Pandora watching from outside the room. "Alright, that should do it.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Corona." the lawyer said. "Name's Keith "Dragon" Truth. Now let's see..." He took out a document containing Adrian's criminal profile. "you're being accused of murder in the first degree, and while your record still holds a "crimes against humanity" profile, it seems you've been pardoned for that, so we don't have to worry about that right now. Right this way, please." He led Adrian to a conference room. "So first off, i need answers." The attorney said, sitting down at the table, "Where were you on the night of the murder, at what time, and why?"

He shrugged "I was at the building of my house which is near the crime scene but still a considerable distance away,I had to do a few things on my roof since they were breaking down after a few pokemon carelessly destroyed it after I kinda tried to take over the world,after that I heard a scream coming from luciuses house and I ran there and tried to treat his wounds with a serum of mine but he was already gone,after that I nearly died from a gengar that was his Pokémon after she assumed I killed him even though I tried to heal him which makes no sense but your the judge of that I presume" he said "I can just imagine this guy using a magatoma or something like that to see if I'm lying" he said chuckling in his mind at the thought of It

Mason shot out of his fist a air pressure that was really dense and it hit kyu straight in the stomach and she spat out some blood and there's a large bruise on her stomach and she's breathing heavily "h-how did my time skip not work?!" She said coughing out more blood and mason laughed "it's because you couldn't see that coming,that should have went straight through you but you won't live the second time" he said as he held his fist out again "stop him sun!" Kyu yelled at sun

"Beautiful name for a Pokemon like you. I'll remember your kindness and sweet scent....." His wounds were healing from Rose's move. "It's not everyday that a fighter will see such a kind individual..." He smiled at the Sylveon, feeling a slight connection to her. "I hope to see you once in a while. I am sorry to say but I have a battle to finish....." He tried to get off of the couch.

Last edited:
Sun raced at Mason at top speed, becoming a fiery blur as he delivered a flurry of spiraling Blaze Kicks onto the assassin before leaping up and flipping down with a drop kick. He then continued the offensive pressure with a Close Combat, each strike hitting a rib and cracking it more. With a roar of fury, he delivered the last punch, the force uprooting several trees behind Mason.

"My, aren't you a charmer!" Rose giggled. "But I don't think you're quite ready to get back into the fight just yet. Give the heal pulse another minute, at least." she advised.

"Well, as far as I'm aware, you have a split personality. She might have thought you were deceiving them while in your evil state of mind." the lawyer sighed, "anger does things to your mind one can't begin to imagine." He then sighed. "So you were far away when the murder happened...but how can we prove it?" he wondered.

He shrugged "there's not a way I could think of that can prove that,we will need other eyewitness accounts on who was there that night which was kyu faraday and that infernape belonging to Lucius named sun,they were near and they could have possibly saw me or anyone out on the night,plus why would I save someone if I wanted them dead? You could test that serum and you'll find that it heals wounds,not make them worse but we will need other accounts in order to prove I wasn't there" he said

Mason got blew back and flipped and fell nearby a large rock formation and he could barley stand up and he is beaten beyond repair and he's breathing heavily "heh heh.....never thought I would fail a mission....especially by two teenagers either heheh......by the way sun....keep your eyes out on the night.....cause you never know if the night is just a dark figure or....an illusion" he said as he fainted and he's slowly dieing due to blood loss but it seems he is dieting holding onto a little less than a quarter of the serum as he didn't drink all of it due to cockiness
Kyu got up and hugged him and she's breathing a little faster than normal "well we did it sun heh....jeez my stomach hurts but you've given me worse and I was still able to fight so don't worry it'll heal soon enough" she said looking up at him chuckling and then she has a confused face "what do you think he meant by that?" She said curiously

Last edited:
"Th-they ended it.....I'm not really surprised....The thing is Rose, I was supposed to die there....If Kyu wouldn't have put up that energy field then I would have been the only living target in the range of my own attack and died on the spot....." He laughed weakly. "How much longer until help gets here? I don't know how much longer I can stay awake to look at your beautiful eyes. There was another effect used in the battle.....One that numbs the body when hit. It was on the glaive." He weakly pointed to it. "It was another reason I survived the battle as I got hit with it during the explosion."

Last edited:
"It shouldn't be long, Casanova." Rose said, a cute pink tinge in her cheeks and a smile on her face as she looked out the window. "Oh! They're here!" Quickly she dashed out the door and led them to Hydri. After putting him in the back, they drove him to Hau'oli City's Pokemon Center for treatment.

"Hmmmm...Is there a camera system in your home at the moment, or not?" Dragon asked. "Or any security or surveilance systems at all? If not, I'm going to have to ask around a bit.

"I'm not very certain..." Sun thought, hugging Kyu back, "Maybe it has something to do with Zephyr, but how does he know him?" He then looked over to Mason. "Also, should we help him?"

Mason looks up at them and is breathing heavy "I-I don't need help I've done harder missions than these ones! I have seen things that" he stood up slowly "that you would fall over a-and" he fell over and became unconscious again and kyu couldn't help but snicker a bit

Adrian looked up at him "yeah,being a multi billionaire makes you invest in a lot of security so yeah I do have footage on my roof maybe that'll be of help me wri-I mean dragon sorry by the way you have an interesting name" he said calmly

Last edited:
Hydri looked around for Rose, hoping that she had gotten in the vehicle to watch after him. "Rose...." He weakly called out her name.

Last edited:
Rose's ears perked up as she looked up to the stretcher. "To your left." She replied. She had a more serious face on her now as she hopped onto the bed and sat beside her new trainer (given Lucius was dead), a female medic.

"Alright, let's get you fixed up, big guy." The human replied, giving a dose of anesthetic to Hydri to numb the pain.. "Sylveon, keep his wounds clean, please." The Sylveon nodded and wiped away any contamination in or around the injuries with cotton swabs, using her ribbons. They then began to work on stitching and bandaging each cut, as well as applying a biological coolant to any bruises he had. The process took about an hour, and with one last heal bell, the decaying fluids had been cleared from Hydri's system, his wounds stitched shut, and a blood bag applied to better help him recover. "Alright, that should do the trick." the doctor considered. "Sylveon, could you please take him to room 106 and keep an eye on him there?"

"Sure thing, boss!" Rose chimed, though she knew the human couldn't understand pokemon. She then used her ribbons to tow his stretcher to the room and lay him in his bed. "You sure do warm up to ladies quickly." She said with a smirk as she hopped up onto the chair beside his bed and curled up. "Then again, maybe it's my ability affecting you."

"Hard to get up with your ribs shattered, is it?" Sun mused, walking up to Mason. Half of him wanted to kick his skull in. But the other half...pitied him. "Alright, up you go." He said, lifting the unconscious assassin over his shoulder. "Kyu, could you do me a favor and warp us over to the local police station?" He asked, looking toward the snickering gardevoir.

"Well, I wouldn't blame you for saying that, but it's the name I was given at birth, so...you know." The lawyer chuckled. "Anyways, I'll visit again later today once I've investigated the footage. Which camera should I check?" he asked.

Last edited:
"It is easy to warm up to someone when you aren't pissed....But what ability do you think would affect someone like me?" He got comfortable on his bed, knowing that he was going to be there for a while. "It's not everyday that I will meet a special Pokemon like you." He blushed a teal color. "So what is there to do here? I know that I am supposed to stay still and all but I must be entertained somehow."

Last edited:
She nodded "sure" she held onto sun and she was about to use her timeskip to go to the police station when she heard mason say "wait!" She looked up at him "I-I failed my mission and the boss will kill me if he finds out that I failed but I don't care" he threw himself off of sun and got up slowly and painfully "listen,you can never stop what HES gonna do,hes a powerful man with powerful allies,but even though I've killed more people than I can count dont let HIM win,cause I just wanna spite him since it's his fault I'm firing here" he chuckled but he is dieing faster due to the serum burning his blood "a-and sun in case if you were wondering what I meant earlier,I don't know why I'm helping you but since you could kill me slowly I figure I owe you this,I was,before I was ordered to kill you kyu,I was hired to assasinate a zoarark that you know as well,but I couldn't kill him cause of his stupid illusions so watch your back" he grinned "then again it's rude to talk about someone if there hearing right? Heh...heh" he said as he fainted and he took his last breath and ultimately died and he let go of the serum and it landed near suns feet

Last edited:
"Well, we equip each room with plenty of reading material, and a television." Rose replied, "And the ability I'm referring to is one common among us sylveons: Cute Charm." She then handed Hydri the remote.

Sun sighed and looked down at the now dead assassin. "You fool...there is no greater tragedy than the waste of life." he muttered, before setting the syrum ablaze and making it unusable. Also, trying to hunt down Zephyr is like trying to find a sewing needle in the bottomless fathoms of the ocean. he added silently.

Zephyr sat down on his makeshift pedestal, surrounded by seven other Pokemon, as he thought to himself quietly. If I'm going to become a master criminal, I'm going to need some outside connections as well...He then looked to the seven around him. "Go out and contact Team Skull at Po Town, Scrafty. The rest of you, seek out stray or abandoned Pokemon throughout the regions, and bring them here." The seven nodded and left him alone in his shelter, taking in the fresh salty air of the ocean.

Truth made his way down to Adrian's house and began checking the surveilance systems for any footage of Adrian being home at the time of the murder. "Let's see, the murder occurred October 3rd, at 10:24 pm...If I can find the footage with that time stamp..." he typed in the specified date and time, and looked over the footage, saving it to a memory drive.

He happily took the remote and turned the TV to a pokepuff cooking show. "You are so sweet even though you think it is your ability affecting me." He smiled as he looked at her. "You know, I used to have one of those every day. That stopped when they were no longer being sold in this region. My trainer would always get them for me...."

Last edited:
Adrian sighs as he paces in his cell and he's in deep thought "hmm..... dammit where are my robots?! The green button the officer pressed was supposed to be a signal to my commando robots,unless he's smart enough and did the red off switch instead,if that's the case then I'm in the mercy of this court until I find a way out of here" he punched the cell wall again out of anger and it cracked "and the worst part i was outsmarted by a stupid illusion fox,I'll never forget that,he broke my pride of being the smartest one," he kept on punching the cell and it cracked More but it wasn't breaking "I will get out! And I will make sure I'll win this time" he growled and then he took a deep breath "all of this anger is just making me like kyu,ok ok calm down Adrian,he really should have pressed the green button and there probably coming soon,now onto what to do about that fox,he's probably gaining allies since he can't do this all alone.....and waitaminute why am I so eager to join the battle?....yes....heh heh....that's a great idea" he started laughing in his mind "why am I so worried?! This is perfect! It couldn't have gotten any better" he started laughing in real life as he kept on punching the cell just to get his excitement out

Kyu sighs "well that takes care of him" she started rubbing her stomach "sun umm....thanks for everything really....so now what?" She says looking at sun

As soon as it saved there was a black screen on the computer and it has dark red text "State your name,occupation and pourpose of being here" was what the text says and there's a keyboard in front of him

Truth typed in his answers for the questions:
Name: Keith Truth
Purpose: Securing evidence to support Mr. Adrian Corona
After submitting his answers, he waited to see what would happen.

Sun shrugged. "I guess we get to class? What time is it?" he asked.

The Chief came to Adrian's cell and saw the commotion. "Mr. Corona, would you like a sedative to help you calm down?" he asked, looking rather disturbed by the sight.

Kyu checked her phone and it read 3:00 pm and her eyes went big cartoony style "weve been fighting that guy for four hours?! How?!" She said as she looked to sun and laughed sheepishly "guess we weren't really paying attention huh? Heheh" she said

Adrian turned around and saw the chief and there was a moment of awkward tension ".......uhhh" he coughed "it's nothing,random question on my arm thing did you umm what button did you press?" He asked

The computer loaded in those questions and a friendlier female robot voice spoke "welcome truth,your welcome to borrow the data you needed,would you like a drink or anything sir?" It said friendly tone "anything for a person who is helping our creator Adrian"

"Man I would kill for one last Pokepuff....Even in this hospital and I am being serious but I am currently immobilized. I guess a Pokemon can dream right?" He laughed slightly, changing the channel to a documentary on Wishiwash. "Rose? How long have you been doing this healing stuff for?"

Last edited:
"You might wanna take a look at the dinner menu for the hospital." Rose said with a smile. "You'll be quite surprised to see what's available." She then hopped onto the end of the bed, looking up at the screen.

"I guess we unintentionally got the day off." Sun said, chuckling. "Good thing, too. Gives me extra time to add a few final touches to my book report that was supposedly due today." He then walked up to Kyu and smiled. "So where to next, Ms. Faraday?" he asked.

"I suppose a good martini will do." Keith mused as he scrolled through the footage. "Do you have any footage of Adrian being present in this household during the specified time and date?"

"I believe you asked me to turn it off by pressing the red one." The chief said, "And you needn't worry about breaking out...yet." He smiled at Adrian as he said this, as if to assure him that one way or another, things will work out for the both of them.

"Even if they are on the menu I can't have them right now because they are too sweet.....Just like you...." He was attempting to win over the Sylveon. "So, have you ever fallen in love before?" He covered himself with the blanket to hide his heavily blushing face. He ws really embarrassed to ask the question but he needed to know.

Last edited:
Adrian looked at the chief questioning ly "ummm what do you mean by that?" He said rather curiously

The robot got in its inner loading machine and there was a cup of a martini held by a small robotic hand "here you go! And searching for data" it has a loading screen on the computer and then the footage shows of Adrian being on top of the building talking to himself but you can barley hear it and he's whispering to himself and stopping and he looked off in the distance and he quickly ran out of the camera view

Kyu smiled at sun and she smirked "well since we have today off,i thought it was the men who were supposed to offer a lady somewhere to go,so is this a date your offering me sun?" She said smiling at him with a pink blush on her cheek making her look adorable

Truth saved the footage to his data drive. "This will come in handy during the trial, thank you." he then chugged down his martini. "I best get back with Mr. Corona. You have my deepest gratitude." He then got up and walked out of the house, driving back to the prison.

"Well, I haven't told anyone yet, but I've sifted through the evidence against you, and I found something just doesn't add up." the chief said. "Our court system might be flawed, but the truth is indefinite, even when masked in lies." The manetric nodded. "Also, I'll be a bailiff at the trial, so if you need my aid, simply call me up to the stand." He looked to Adrian with a smile.

"Maaaaaybe." Sun said, "I've got two ideas as to where we could go: we could go for a nice walk on the beach, followed by a restraunt for dinner, or maybe we could visit the Hau'oli City shopping mall and see "The Phantump of the Opera", and maybe do some shopping." he paused. "You can also make a suggestion, if you'd prefer anything else." he added.

"Oh yes, I've come to love many things. My fellow Pokemon companions, my late trainer, Lucius, sunsets..." Rose began, then her ears perked up. "Oh wait, did you mean fall in love with another Pokemon?" she asked, looking over to him with a slight trace of pink on her face. "Well, in that case...no, not really. I mean, there was this one Dartrix who I thought would be a good lover, but...turns out he wasn't..." As she said this, she rubbed her shoulder with her paw, showing the tiniest hint of a small scar under her fur.

"I would never hurt any of the beings I care about.....But I have trouble finding love it seems...Maybe I should just give it up. Nobody likes me enough in order to show their feelings..." He sighed and shrunk down under the blanket. "The only way I would hurt anyone is if I were to be corrupted or taken over by something."

Last edited:
Kyu smirked at him "suuuuureeee just mayyybeee you are,we're a thing now so you don't have to be all nervous,although it's actually kinda cute hehe"she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly "hehe I'm a type of girl that actually doesn't like shopping all that much,shocking amiright?" She giggled and then she smiled at him "that Phantump of the opera sounds pretty interesting so yeah we could go there" she said "plus a restaurant would also be nice,whichever you pick as long as they have a lot of food since you know me,I'm energetic and love eating kinda like some people in anime" she said as she jumped excitedly like a child

Adrian sighs "well thanks anyways for having my back,and just between you and me,next time you take someone into jail,make the walls with more dense materials or something else" he showed him all of the cracks and dents on the wall in the cell and it looked like it was nearly gonna collapse "bricks arnt really hard to contain someone,especially me" he said "I could have broken out,but I figure this court facade will be more interesting so please take me to a harder cell" he said

The machine held a hand right in front of the door halting truth from the door "before you leave,sorry about this but we gotta verify what trouble Mr.Corona is in,that way we can decide whether or not we take" a deep voice replaced the friendly women voice "military action"

Last edited:
"He's been accused of murdering Lucius Pine, but the chief and I have found enough evidence to prove him innocent." Truth explained. "Military action won't be nececsarry. If anything, it might hurt Adrian's rep even more. Think about it: when you're attempting to escape a trial, what will people assume? Naturally, they'd think you were guilty of your crimes."

"Then I suppose that's where we'll go." Sun said, holding out his hand to her. "We don't have very far to go, fortunately."

The chief nodded and led Adrian to a new cell, equipped with reinforced steel walls, a bed, and a bookshelf with each shelf crammed with all different kinds of literature. "Your lawyer will be here in half an hour to discuss the case tomorrow." he said.

"Awww, don't get so down on yourself..." Rose said with a soft smile. She then hopped onto the bed and hugged the reptile. "Her voice then dropped to a playful whisper. "Sometimes, you gotta take a chance and make the first move. Some people and Pokemon like it when you show... confidence. Take myself for example..." She then let go of Hydri and bounced onto the chair again, turning back to her magazine of Pokemon Weekly. "Hmmm..."

Kyu held his hand "well well well,lead me to the place cause I actually have no idea where it is heh," she said smiling at him,she really hopes that today would be just a relaxing day for the both of them

The robot paused for a moment "quite right" the friendly voice came back "we are just very concerned with his safety,we have been trying to secretly get rid of his evil side but to no avail,nevertheless we follow his orders so we are just very protective of him" it said and it opened the door automatically "have a nice day mr truth"

Adrian layer down on the bed and sighed "yeah yeah ok anyways lemme test the durabilities of the wall" he punched it at full force and it left a very slight dent and it made a loud noise but otherwise nothing much happened "ahh there we go,you arnt curious onto why I'm that strong cheof? Not everyone can do that" he asked him slightly surprised he's acting like this is a everyday thing

"I can't right now....I am in terrible shape......I would show confidence but the one I care for is nearby and I would rather surprise her but I am too weak....." He smiled at Rose as he winked at her. "Plus, I wouldn't really want to embarrass her now would I?" He was trying to make it obvious who he was talking about. "I would actually like to look at the menu if you wouldn't mind handing it to me Rose? I would get it myself but I am comfy now. I hope you can understand."

Last edited: