• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

He jumped to another branch narrowly dodging it and smirking all the while "ah come on I know your holding back,let's stop playing games,unless if that's all you have" he chuckled as he shot multiple heavy eye lasers in a lot of complicated patterns at him "try to dodge this!" He said

He just kept using time skip to move out of the way of them in general until he was above Mason and used the glaives to cut right through the branch he was on. "Stop messing with me human." He was pissed off enough already.

He chuckled and he jumped to a even higher branch and he's laughing softly in a mocking way "how about instead of stealing peoples moves you make me get off this tree" he got a small but very dense yellow ball and shot it at hydro and if he dodged then it splitted into a bunch of smaller blasts and they tracked him attempting to hit him

He moved behind Mason. "Guess that's your flaw then." Some of the bombs stuck to the tree but only one had attached to Hydri's right wing. "This sucks......" He had quickly cut off the wing and held onto his three other glaives off of it.

He laughed as he jumped down to ground level "I've been making you waste your energy,I don't know why you simply didn't shoot at me multiple times and tire me out,but I guess that's YOUR flaw then" he smirked at him waiting for his next move

The other wing quickly spread out until a moonstone was showing on it. He opened his mouth and started to charge a very dark energy. He wanted to end it very soon as he dragged the beam of energy around, leveling the forest to a great extent. "No more hiding now." He wasn't even sweating at this point. "You might as well be dead because I am going to put you through my special hell."

Last edited:
He quickly jumped really high on top of him and when he wasn't looking he did a few front flips and has his elbow coming down straight at him at an extremely fast speed "hey the dark guy schtick is my thing pal! Be original for once" he said after he delivered the blow whether or not he missed or not
"Hey how good are you at digging holes? I mean besides the one you buried yourself into" he said mockingly

Kyu felt that a lot of things got destroyed "Ughh he doesn't care about the environment! I swear if anymore property gets destroyed besides the forest then I have no choice but to step in and make sure they both don't cause anymore damage,because at this point he's causing more destruction then mason has" she said sighing

Last edited:
He had gotten hit in the back as he attempted to dodge the attack and had faceplanted into the ground. His vital signs stayed normal as he got up to face the human again. "We'll see how far that cockiness will get you after your funeral is over....." There was a dark aura flaming up around his body, causing his vitals to skyrocket. ^This is the end.^ He threw the other wing to the side and he was holding eight glaives in each hand. For a second he was filled with happiness.

He yawned "how about you actually hit me for once because every time you prepare I catch my breath and you waste more and more energy,at least TRY to hit me" he said having his arms and and grinning darkly in a mocking way

He threw all 16 of the blades at Mason, readying his final attack. A small dark ball began to form in front of him. It was radiating with time energy.

He grinned and he leapt forward and stretched forward to dodge them and he picked himself up "oh and that little attack you have? Go ahead and do it,I'll do ANYTHING for a lot of money" he said as he pulled out a sword and metal shield and he's ready for whatever he has for him and he grinned "your wasting so much energy boy,your attack will probably be worst then if you were at full strength" he said as he shrugged "then again why am I helping you? I just want this to be a even match" he said "your predictable"

The glaives quickly came back and started to levitate around Mason. "You're too slow to dodge this now.....You should have saved your energy for this!" The blades on the glaives disconnected and formed a cage around Mason. "Now lets see who the one trapped is." The cage was held together by time and space itself, and everytime it would be struck on the inside it would only cause damage to the one inside it.

He is groaning in pain for 10 seconds or so and yet while he was being hurt he smirked "well for one you FINNALY are hitting me,and ah sort of like a rift in space and time eh? I've read enough science books to know a way outta here" he flared up his energy extremely violently and a very strong force is being exerted out of his body,pushing a lot of the glaives back and if powerful enough,is very slightly cracking the rift and his energy is flaring higher and higher "see I have been saving my energy! And it seems you used up quite a bit for that attack" he shot some of his eye lasers at hydri "this serum Adrian gave me is intense! Too bad it's only a limited time but oh well" he said as he was firing

Kyu is sensing the battle happening and she's sighing "this battle excited me but I worry for hydri,if it gets any worse I don't care what he says I'm going," she said "I just realized that we are missing some of school,eh we have a pretty good exscuse" she said to sun

He finally fired the small ball of energy. It screwed through the air at Mason, slowly getting bigger as it devoured everything in its way. Even the lasers were being ripped apart into particles that only made his attack move faster.

He looked at it surprised and he cracked his knuckles and he implanted his feet deep in the ground and he grabbed it with his hands,and the energy pushes him back a few meters and he grunts and struggles as it's pushing him back but then he gets his footing and there's a struggle between the ball and him,and he grunts hard and he pushes it back slightly and he takes a step forward

This was his only chance to hit him now. He time skipped behind the human and attempted to push him into the ball of chaotic matter. "Fuck your life Mason." He used what strength he had to try and force the human into the void of darkness in front of him.

He held the ball with one hand and held hydro back with the other hand and he's trying as hard as he can to push both of you back"Nghhh!! I-is that all you got? Heheh" he smirked as he slowly pushed the ball and hydri and hydri can feel a lot of pressure in his hands but he notices that very slowly mason is getting tired

He grabbed onto Mason's arm and attempted to rip it off of his body. "You won't be needing this!" He took a glaive in his other hand and swung it down at the elbow of the humans arm, hoping to cut it from his body.

He shot an eye laser at the glaive but he did it a little late and it scratched his arm pretty bad "ow!" and he used the momentum of hydro pulling on him to swing him into the ball hard hoping that he would get hit into it and he used the force of throwing him to force himself far from the blast and he's panting "well gotta hand it to ya,that was close" he said while watching whatever happened unfold

His body collided with the ball in an enormous explosion that destroyed the rest of the forest with a part of the arena of the school. Hydri was laying in the middle of the collision. He was covered in multiple deep wounds and the glaive was halfway through his belly. He could no longer battle as he breathed heavily, coughing up blood.

Kyu used timeskip to get there and she put a shield around most of the blast so that the school wouldn't get damaged and there's a good portion of the forest still intact that no one would see them but she couldn't save hydri from the blast in time and she went over to him "hydri.....oh man you got hit hard bad" she carried him in her arms and she sighed "I knew he was strong but this is different..."
Mason is breathing heavily from what happened and he winced from the pain in his arm "wow that little punk nearly killed me there,you care too much about the enviroment kyu,I could have gotten more hurt if you just let it go all the way"

She glared at him "unlike you I'm not selfish,I want the school and most of the forest intact thank you" she looked down to hydri "you've been in way too many fights today,get some rest hydri I'm taking you home" she started walking towards luciuses house "oh and mason dont try to hit me from behind,I'm more than rested enough to take you down easily but since I care more about my friend right now and I need sun with me in case you somehow get the upper hand" she said as she used timeskip to get to the middle of suns room and she layer hydri down "hey sun,a assasin kinda beat him really bad and I need you with me,if we beat him fast enough we could make it to the middle of first class" she said as she sat next to hydri "also do you have any cloth or anything so that we can stop this bleeding?" She asked him

He slowly faded out of consciousness as he stared at the ceiling. He wasn't going to be able to move around a lot after the damage he had done to himself. In his mind he kept thinking that he had failed and that he shouldn't be living. He slowly reached for the light with his left hand. His eyes were becoming cloudy as the life was quickly leaving him.

She looked at hydro and she gasped "no hydri no!" She used heal pulse to heal his internal wounds and she's very slowly healing his exterior moves "hydro stay awake for me buddy stay awake" she is very flustered and can't even think of losing her best friend

He had lost way too much blood to keep awake. "B-But I just wanna rest......" He started closing his eyes. "Just a few hours......." He was fading slowly now but there was nothing else that could really be done about him.

She looked at him worried and she sighed "I healed his internal wounds.....so at least he's not dieing" she lets him rest and she sits beside sun "so umm in case if you weren't really listening and since you weren't there,hydri kinda nearly died to an assasin...wanna come with me and see me beat him? I haven't had a good fight in a long time" she said surprisingly still keeping her full of life fun attitude"

He closed his eyes as his heart returned to its normal vital signs. He was lightly snoring. He would still have to go to a hospital later.

Last edited:
(OOC: Sorry about the late response again, my week gets really busy most of the time.)

"So did you find out about our assassin?" Sun asked as he carried Hydri to the couch and laid him back down. He looked down at him, worried about what had happened to cause this, but also feeling about ready to break every bone in their body. He turned to Kyu, waiting patiently for her answer.

She sighed "its that big guy mason,right now he's in the forest behind the school and we need to stop him,hydri said he's after me,so I'll have to fight him next,but I really do need your help if things get too outta hand" she smiled "make sure the rest of the forest or the school gets destroyed ok? I'm counting on you" she hugs him "welp let's go beat up a an assasin,pfft more like an ASSasin" she snickered a little before holding his hand "close your eyes and let's go mmkay?" She said smiling at him,she has a bad feeling about something but she is still keeping her lively and playful attitude

Sun smiled, eager to put Mason in a world of pain. "Ready when you are, Kyu." He assured. Remembering her warning about the time skip, he closed his eyes to prevent starting a fight with immediate dizziness. This time, it was time to end this nonsense.

She smiled and she did her time skip ability to a few meters away from masons last location,
Mason is watching on his tablet the fight between kyu and Ari "ah don't mind me,just studying you kyu before our fight and lemme just say this,he did in you survive that hit? There was a inch and a half deep cut across your stomach and chest and you got hit by something equivalent to getting hit by a full on train which should have opened the cut deeper, yet you tanked it through and you beat her how?!" He said amazed
Kyu smirked and shrugged "what can I say? I die hard" she said cracking her knuckles
Mason glared at both of them "same goes to you sun,you survived hits that no Pokémon would have lived through" he said

"Hmph. Maybe I'm just lucky. Regrdless, you better start running if you want to leave this forest alive." Sun snarled. "I knew from the moment we met we wouldn't get along, but the fact you almost killed someone I cherish, and are currently trying to kill another...well, you'll be lucky if there's anything left for your funeral pyre." As he said this, he got into a stance, eyes cold and merciless as they studied his enemy, like a machine who had just locked onto his target.

Kyu has a pouty face "awe come onnnnn suuuunnnn he's trying to kill me so it's fair that I beat him up...wanna take turns? I beat him up for a while and the. You'll finish it off?" She said smiling "I wanna see how strong he is plus hydro means a lot to me" she said
Mason raised his eyebrow "you could easily overpower me by working together yet you decide on on one combat? What are you?" He said chuckling
She grinned "names kyu faraday and like I said,im just a girl who loves adventures"
He chuckled and sneered at her "I see,then you must respect the fact and know that I can't let you live,your adventuring days are coming to a end" he said as he got in a fighting stance
Kyu giggles and then she has a stern look at him
This'll be interesting

I swear they stole that from Sonic Adventure 2... Sun thought as he nodded his approval of the plan. "Alright, but be careful." he said, relaxing from his stance and stepping back. "Let me know when you want to tag out."

She tapped her chin thoughtfully for a second "actually do you just want to like tag team him? I was looking through hydris eyes and he held a highly dense ball of energy In one hand and hydro going full force the other hand yet he wasn't budging and I feel like he'll do some really cheap move on me,plus I don't want you to miss out the fun and we never did this kind of thing before" she said smirking at him
Mason sighs "well this'll be harder if he agrees but I could still take you two" he said raising his eyebrow waiting for the infernapes answer "and she's not wrong by the way,I do have a trick that'll come in handy,besides I don't wanna kill a girl you like in front of ya,might as well kill you both" he smirked

Last edited:
"Well, someone's confident." Sun muttered before turning to Kyu. "You certainly do have a point. Alright then, let's go!" With that said, flames burst up around his legs, and he raced toward Mason at top speed. He then stopped and leaped into the air, flipping over as the flames began to spiral around his legs. Shooting out his leg, he delivered a scorching Blaze kick into his jaw.

He shook himself awake and groaned in regret as he forced himself off of the couch. He cried out in pain as he fell to the floor of the kitchen. Maybe he could get a snack to ease the pain? He got up and started to dig through every cabinet in the place looking for food.

Last edited:
Mason got surprised and got hit in the jaw full force by it and he rubbed his chin "nice one" he said as he shot big eye lasers in complicated and very fast patterns at him
Kyu shot some shadow balls at him while he caught them in mid air and made them into a large ball of energy and he threw it at kyu and she caught it in mid air and grunted slightly and threw it up in the air

"Glad to see you're awake, Hydri." Pandora said, hovering over him with a basket of berries. "You know, you could just ask one of us if you're hungry." she added with a slight chuckle as she laid the basket down in front of him.

Sun grunted as a beam hit him and he was knocked back, recovering his momentum and balance by grabbing a branch and swinging down, landing next to Kyu. He carefully studied Mason, carefully planning his next move. Perhaps, he thought, if he could get Mason to retaliate in the ways he wanted him to, he and Kyu could gain control of the battle. "Kyu, I think I have a good winning strategy." Sun whispered to her. "Have you ever heard the saying 'a true elite battler can think 50 moves ahead of their opponent'? In reality, you're simply making them move in the way you want them to. Now imagine that concept applied, but with someone else striking from a distance at every opening they get. You get what I'm saying?"

"I wouldn't have asked you for anything Pandora......But I appreciate your kindness even if I don't know you that well...." He clutched his belly in pain. "I can't have anything that will thin out my blood.....I barely even have any left. Its probably weird to see me up and walking though huh?" He dug through the basket and pulled out a Pinap berry.

She then thought of something else as well "that's a good idea sun,plus I noticed that he uses only half his strength when he's dealing with two things at once,we could exploit that as well" she whispered to him
Mason sighs "seriously? Planning on the middle of battle,whatever waitaminute why am I even letting you two rest?!" He said as he threw a few throwing knives at them with extreme speed and accuracy and kyu kept up to dodge them and she's on top of a hill