• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

"I've seen a lot of things being a cop, Corona." The chief sighed, "I guess I've grown a bit harder to surprise." he let out a slight chuckle as he stood there.

Rose just smiled and rolled her eyes. He was tempting, to say the least. She handed the menu to Hydri as sheflipped a page with her paw. "Well, it would probably be a bit more embarrassing for the guy if she already knew given the 'subtle' hints and flirting." she snickered. "But, he could remain hopeful, as she might be thinking along the same lines, given that despite his lack of subtlety, she found him to be...cute." She coughed a bit and hid her face in the magazine to cover the growing blush. "But hopefully, he'd be understanding of her wish for waiting before confirming how she feels, as they had just met that day, and she might want to get to know him a little more before making it official."

Keith walked out of the door, bidding the robot farewell. Calmly, he got into his car and drove back to the prison, smiling at the success to come.

"Right this way, then." Sun said, leading her to the Hau'oli City mall. After going up the stairs and making a left, they came to a spot where a large stage had been set up, with rows of seats lining the other side. Already, some people and pokemon had arrived to see the play. Sun scanned the area for a couple of good seats, and found some along the middle row. He sat down and gestured for Kyu to take a seat beside him.

She sat beside him "wow you certainly know how to treat a girl,I love ya ya big guy" she said smiling at him and looking around the scenery and taking it in and she whistles "this is a pretty good looking place sun,how did you know this place?" She asked him

Adrian looked down playfully dissapointed "well I guess I'm not that strong am I? Well dammit" he said chuckling "oh well at least I'm smart,I have that going for me"

"That is alright Rose. I am willing to wait to tell her my own real feelings and am willing to tell her a lot more about me..." He handed her the menu. He had turned to a page of spicy malsalad. "I'll take this....."

"My father took me here to see a reenactment of "Journey to the West", a human story about a group of travelers." Sun said, remembering that day clearly. "After that, I went here every weekend to see what shows they would do. They did Macbeth, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, A Raisin in the Sun, all sorts of plays." he let out a chuckle. "My favorite was a comedy called "Fire and Ice", and it was a bit of a parody of all sorts of anime tropes." He then looked to the stage as the lights began to dim around them. The opening scene was a conversation between a Brionne and someone apparently behind the curtain. The Brionne seemed a bit worried about her supposed performance that night, and the voice from behind the curtain was reassuring her.

Keith soon arrived and found Adrian and the chief in the middle of their conversation still. "We got the footage. Adrian Corona, tomorrow we will plant the seeds of truth into the heart of the justice system." He then walked in and sat down with the chief and Adrian. "Also, I borrowed a deck of playing cards from your house, if you don't mind. Anyone up for a game?" he asked, shuffling the deck.

"Coming right up!" Rose chimed, taking the menu and dashing out the room to pass the order on to the cooks. She then returned to the room and sat back down in her chair, flipping another page and reading the article. "Hmmmm...looks like the annual Pokemon World Tournament is really heating up in Driftveil City..." she muttered. "Maybe I should convince Lannie to partake. She's a pretty solid trainer, and we're probably capable enough..."

"But then I wouldn't have anyone to talk to and make sure that I don't do anything stupid again.....It's not like I can't just teleport out of here or anything...Plus, is it worth it to leave me here after you were given strict directions?" He really didn't want Rose to leave him.

Kyu watched on and she all of a sudden appeared with a large popcorn and she was eating a bit and then she offered some to sun "want some?" She asked him while she was very interested in the play "if not I could get you something else,timeskip is pretty handy" she whispered to him

Adrian cracked his knuckles "while normally I don't like people borrowing my stuff from my house,I'll allow it this time,now what type of game are we playing?" He asked and he chuckled in his mind "yeah,the (truth),if only you knew dragon,if only you knew" he thought to himself

"Easy, big guy. It's already too late this year to register. Besides, the tournaments only last around a few days at most." Rose explained. "And besides, you've got other friends too, right? They really do care for you, and want you to be happy." She hopped up onto the bed with Hydri and laid down, a gentle look on her face. "And I could never leave you in such a condition." she added, "Lannie'd be really mad if I did."

"Thanks, Kyu." Sun said, reaching in and taking a small handful of popcorn, munching it as the show's uneasy tension began to fill the atmosphere. As the Brionne grew to be a top actress in her school, there were very strange occurrences in the school, almost as if...it was haunted. The Brionne spoke with the voice every time she performed in her series of plays, becoming more and more uneasy as the voice simply reassured her nothing was wrong, and she was doing fantastically. The story was built with all the unease and unnerving atmosphere of a creepypasta on the internet.

"How about Texas Hold 'Em?" The chief suggested. "That's a personal favorite of mine." Keith nodded and set up a table and three chairs dealing out everyone's hands. He even brought his very own set of poker chips. "Let's see...I'll put two in." the chief said, placing two chips into the center of the table. He glanced over at Keith, who called his bet.

"At least you understand my pain....And what that says is incredible because I've been through a lot more than one hell......I don't want to think about that right now though. I just want to focus on you right now." His belly growled loudly.

Kyu watched on with intrest and she felt the dark atmosphere and in a strange way...she liked it,though she doesn't wanna admit but deep down she's actually quite afraid of horror stuff,"hopefully sun isn't very observant" she thought to herself and then she tried to think straight" well this is getting reeeeallllyyyy good" she thought to herself as she ate more popcorn

Adrian sat there waiting and observing as he looked over to dragon for his bet

Last edited:
(OOC: to call the bet is to agree how much is being wagered for a particular round. Each game has four rounds of betting.)

The nurses came in with a large plate of spicy malasada and placed it before Hydri, along with a sweet berry punch. They also left a bowl of berries for Rose, who immediately took a big bite out of one, savoring the sweet flavor. "mmmmm...yummy!" she sighed.

Keith and the Chief looked to Adrian, waiting to see if he would either call the bet or fold (give up for the round). "Y'know, this is kinda nice," The chief said after a bit, "Just relaxing and enjoying a card game...It has a very serene feel to it."

As the story progressed, the Brionne realized too late that she was being manipulated by the voice, and tried to stop listening to it. The voice eventually stopped, and she thought she was finally done with it once and for all. After a few weeks...she heard it again, this time right behind her. She turned around and saw the Phantump, wearing make up to make it look like it was mangled and burnt. The brionne gasped and backed away, frightened, as the little ghost type approached her. "It's alright, darling..." the phantump whispered in a voice like dead leaves in the wind, "I've just booked us another performance is all..." As he said this, a trapdoor opened up under the water type and roots wrapped around her, dragging her in as fake fire blazed up from the trapdoor, a red glow casting over the stage. "We mustn't keep our audience waiting...let's go wow them." The brionne let out one final scream before being yanked into the trapdoor, and the phantump vanishing. The crowd got up and applauded as the actors and actresses got onto the stage and bowed, including the two main characters.

"Well?" Sun said, as the crowd dispersed. "What did you think?"

Last edited:
He slowly ate the hot food, a look of worry still in his eyes. "Rose....Do you know Adrian Corona?" His voice was bitter with a hint of questionability in it. He ate faster, trying to hide his worries.

Kyu smiled "you know I actually quite enjoyed it,so where would you like to go next dude?" She asked him and then her stomach rumbled slightly "uhhh do you know any good restaurants around here" she said grinning and laughing and rubbing the back of her head sheepishly

Adrian decided to call the bet "it's been a while since I've really played a card game,this is quite nice" he said as his good side slowly came back

Keith flipped over the top three cards of the deck, laying them in a row (this is called the flop). The chief let out a slight smirk, but Keith remained calm, his poker face unwavering. He knew there were three more rounds before the showdown, and two more cards to be revealed the next two rounds. "I'll add four, double my previous bet." The chief said, placing four chips into the pot (pile of chips/money to be wagered). Keith called his bet, placing four chips in as well.

"I believe there was a ramen/seafood bar one floor down. How's that sound?" Sun asked, chuckling a bit.

Meanwhile, in the hospital, Rose gave some thought on the question. "I've heard OF him, but I don't really know him, no." she replied, looking over to the Crocanaw. "Why do you ask?"

Adrian looked on slightly concerned but he decided to fold this turn,he just has a strange feeling this will go downhill really fast but he doesn't really know why
Kyus eyes began to sparkle "oooooo yesssss by the wa y what's your favorite of food? My favorite food is....More" she said giggling a little

The robot began scanning the area for any possible intruders and when it detected a piece of paper floating around it immediately shot a laser at it disentegrating it and the the robot panicked and quickly hid the ashes with a mechanical hand whistling a tune and walked back into the house slowly

The round was over after two more rounds of betting. "Two pairs." The chief said, revealing his cards and matching them with the five cards on the table. Keith then placed down his cards, three kings, and a pair of nines.

"Full house." he said with a smile. He then took the chips from the pot and added them to his. The chief's jaw dropped in a comedic fashion as Keith let out a chuckle and dealt the cards again. He then looked to Adrian and slipped a small note into his pocket under the table.

"I'm actually not much of a picky eater." Sun said, with a small laugh as he sat down at the bar. "So what kinda ramen do ya want?" he asked. "They have various kinds, veggie, meat lover's, seafood supreme combo...Actually I might get that last one." he said, smiling at the thought of sweet shellfish in warm broth with tender noodles and veggies.

Adrian stared at his previous deck in utter shock and he looked at Keith "ummm how In the living crap-that was pure luck, I mean I don't play a lot of cards but at least I've played a few games to know that that was quite impressive" he said and he got the note from his pocket and quietly read it from under the table making sure they don't see it since it seems like he doesn't want the other player to know something and in his mind he's thinking "ok why the hell am I getting a Phoenix wright vibe from this guy,has a weird name and is really good at cards,all I need is for him to shout objection really loud and I'll be damned" he said chuckling in his mind "then again there's a lot of weird people so maybe I'm thinking too much on it"

She rubbed her chin "hmmm I'll order once the waiter comes here,I wanna surprise you both,and no I won't buy one of everything like you think Ima do,be honest how do I eat?" she said snickering a bit

"Just don't worry about it then...." He kept eating until there was nothing left of his food. "It's nothing important right now...Just finish your berries...." He started drinking his berry juice. "You are something special and I wouldn't really want to scare you with my problems alright?"

Last edited:
Sun smirked and looked to the chef. "Can I get a seafood supreme ramen?" he asked, the chef nodding in response. Immediately he got to work, chopping up vegetables and shellfish, blending them in a perfect harmony of ternderness and crispness. Setting the cut up ingredients aside, he began kneading the dough into the noodles as he turned on the stove to boil the water. He then looked to Kyu curiously.

The note read: The chief smirks whenever he thinks he has a good hand. Pay attention to that tell. Keith whistled casually as he kept a straight face, placing three chips in the pot.

She smirked and then she said "I'll be paying for my meal but I'll have.........TWO of everything" she said curious to if he actually does that order since she does have the money to pay for it all "if it may take you a while I'll wait" she said snickering slightly and she turned to sun "yyyyeeahhhh when it comes to the food department I'm kinda like goku in that regard" she said rubbing the back of her head sheepishly and smilimh sheepish as well

Adrian made a mental note of that as he decided to bet this round "what do you have to lose anyways your in a jail " he thought to himself He placed his bet of three chips as well calling Keith's bet

"Adrian used to be a good friend of mine........" He sighed just thinking of what happened. "Rose....Get some rest. I'll be able to walk around a little bit tomorrow."

The chef simply began picking up his pace, moving at an almost inhuman speed to fill the order, still providing the quality and care of a master cook. "So I've noticed." Sun laughed. He then got two sets of chopsticks as their order came in. The chef barely seemed tired after all that work, the only sign of exhaustion being a tiny bead of sweat on his head. He then got to work on cleaning up his work space, silent the whole time. Handing one pair of chopsticks to Kyu, Sun began eating his meal and savoring the sweet and salty taste of the shellfish, the crisp and refreshing veggies, and the tender noodles in a broth that perfectly complimented the taste.

The chief called the bet, nervously glancing at the ever-calm Truth. Keith then placed down the three-card flop, then glanced over as the chief seemed to lighten up. His tell was obvious, but he wanted to see what the fourth card would be, so he simply lowered his bet, adding two chips in.

"Yeah, I am getting a bit drowsy..." The sylveon let out a cute little yawn as she closed the magazine, then she curled up on the chair and promptly fell asleep, a soft smile on her face.

She clapped for the chef "now that was impressive! I wish I could do that" she said as she immediately began eating bowl after bowl going at an alarmingly fast rate,almost as fast as the chef made it and she was showing no signs of stopping or slowing and her eating habits were similair to a few anime people,I wonder how she eats all that and doesn't get overweight

Adrian seemed pretty confident and he placed four chips this time,he's pressing for a lot of luck but hey,he got lucky by that zoarark guy so he should be lucky here right?

He quickly reached over and layed the blanket that was once covering him over her. "Goodnight you cute fuzzball." He layed comfortably on the bed and rested, not worrying about anything else.

Last edited:
The chef smiled under his enormous moustache as he glanced over at the pair. He then finished cleaning up and took out a book, waiting for them to finish up. "Slow down a little, Kyu." Sun chuckled, watching the gardevoir inhale her ramen like a black hole, "We're in no hurry." He then took another bite of ramen, savoring each taste exploding in his mouth. "So, Phantom told me Adrian's lawyer found what he needed to keep Adrian from being framed." he told her.

Keith and the chief both called the raise and the fourth card was revealed. "Someone's feeling a little confident." the lawyer said with a smirk.

Adrian shrugged "what can I say,I'm just hoping I get lucky here" he said as he pondered his next move

Kyu slowed down slightly and still ate "sorry I just love food too much" she said smiling "and I guess that's good,he hasn't really been that bad recently and I know he didn't do the crime,we will find out who it is and I have a small feeling on who it is,but I'm not too certain" she said still eating "by the way sun,I still remember when you threw those lockers at those bullies" she said with a snicker "it still cracks me up a bit hehe"

"Yeah...I have a feeling I know who it is too." Sun sighed, his face melting into a look of melancholy. He then smirked at the mention of his locker throw. "Good times..." he said. "Still, they haven't been much of a bother as of late. Guess they're just too afraid to cause any more trouble with us around." A thought came across him. "It's almost as if we're the school's heroes, defending it's hallways and classrooms from the tyrannical grip of the school bullies!"

Keith saw the smirk on the chief's face widen, and folded. He didn't want to take any unnecessary chances, and watched as the chief placed in six more chips.

Adrian felt uneasy at Keith's confidence and he decided to fold this round waiting for the fight card to flip,he hopes that his luck wasn't gonna run out

Kyu smiled at the thought of them being crushed helplessly against the locker and then has a more innocent smile "yep we are like superheroes! We technically saved the world so yeah! We can protect the school from bullies like that primeape and many others and we can defend those who can't defend themselves" kyus eyes sparkled at the prospect of it and then has a thought and said with a smile "we've been doing good so far,it feels soooo good to relax after fighting a super villain assasin guy,after beating an omega flower looking robot and such,sometimes you just gotta lay loose and I like being lazy from time to time" she shrugs "but I love adventure so you won't have a boring life being with me" she said excitedly and then has a playful evil grin on her face "byyy the wayyy I have a...special gift for ya" she said playfully evilly giggling

Last edited:
The chief took the prize chips from the pot, and was about to deal until he saw the clock. "Wait, is that the time?! Shoot, we better get some sleep. It's almost midnight!" he exclaimed. "And you two need to be well rested for tomorrow." He said. Keith nodded and packed up the supplies, handing the cards to Adrian.

"I'll see you both tomorrow." He said, putting on his hat and leaving.

"Attention shoppers: The mall is now closing. Please make your way out of the building, and thank you for shopping here. Come again!" The intercom message echoed across the building.

"Well, we better get home. The others might worry if we stay any later." Sun said, smiling.

Adrian got the cards and he went into his cell and began pondering his thoughts "hmmm the trial....that day will be very interesting....thing is if zoarark attacks do I help him and his forces or kyu and her freinds and maybe the police....I honestly have no clue but when that day comes it'll be quite fun,but for how I must play the victim,thing is though for how long" he said while lying down and being lulled into sleep

Kyu smiled "yeah they might think I broke you or did something else to you" she said chuckling as she held his hand while they walked out of the mall "this was fun sun!" She hugs him tight "I'm glad and lucky I met and get to be with a guy like ya" she said "also want me to teleport us home or you want us to walk?" She asked him

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Kyu, and I feel the same way." Sun said, smiling back as he wrapped his arms around her. "As for how we get back, I suppose it's more or less your choice." He took a moment to gaze at the stars, and then noticed something shoot across the sky. "Don't look now, but I think I see free wishes raining from the sky."

She didn't look and she lasted her head in his chest "ah shooting stars eh?....."she stayed silent for a moment before speaking again ".yaknow, I already have my wish granted but the one I'm wishing for is special to me,and no it's not endless food for once" she said giggling "it's something and someone that means a lot to me" she said as she slowly charged up to use teleport but was holding off on it to hear what sun has to say about his wish
Ooc (gtg sleep for now I'll talk to ya in the morning or later on :v gnight)

Kyu held sun close as she embraced him for a little while before letting go "let's just walk home,it's not too far away right?" She asked looking at him and she remembered a question she wanted to ask him "oh yeah who's your model? Like who do you look up to? Me it's this old lucario who actually helped me train the time skip and he helped me meditate,he's not my model but he's one of em,who's yours?" She asks

Last edited:
"Nah, not that long a walk." Sun said, returning the embrace a moment before leading the way. Above, hundreds of minors flew about, playing together and leaving a beautiful vision to those watching the skies above. One flew by another couple enjoying the night, Pandora and Phantom.

"This certainly brings back memories, my love." Phantom sighed contentedly as he held his beloved wife close. "I believe the miniors were dancing about when we first met."

"Yes, back when I was a human and you were a dusclops..." She said with a smile. "When I died, you stayed by my side the whole time, and...I eventually grew fond of you, up until the point where I truly loved you." a tinge of pink entered the ghost-poison type's cheeks. "And I'm happy I did, darling."

The chief was fast asleep at his house, but hidden away, another, more malicious Pokemon watched them. Zephyr's eyes were occupied, but his mind was constantly firing off thoughts, plans, schemes...careful about every detail he had worked out. Even if Team Skull had refused to join him, he had more than enough underlings scattered around the regions now, and a little outside help from certain humans as well.

His eyes opened slightly to see the shooting star rush over the sky and quickly woke up Rose before pointing at it. "Make a wish, it might come true." He then just stared out the window and watched it. He seemed mesmerized by the item from space.

Last edited:
Kyu followed him and sighed in relief "well,this was a good relaxing day,the villains are on the decline and we are better than ever,I'm sure looking forward to the future with you sun" she said smiling "two of the toughest people in school ending up together,how excilerating" she said chuckling to herself "I can still remember when you had that silent samurai mentality" she all of a sudden has a headband around her head from time skip and she's looking off dramatically and she's has a low raspy voice "my honor has been taken away from me" she said giggling slightly

Adrian was asleep and he all of a sudden woke up and looked outside in a cold sweat "oh man....what a nightmare....geez I need to eat more often I barley ate today....and why do I have a feeling of,..darkness somewhere" he looked off in the window and he chuckled "my guess is the little illusion Dog is out there tonight,well it seems your only focusing on sun and his freinds and forgetting if lil old me,I'll make sure you will soon" he said as he thought to himself "hehe those fools! I told them when they fought my omega flowey looking robot that he wasn't my secret experiment....I've been saving HIM for the final bout.....I could snap my fingers and he'll be loose but I'll save him till I need him" he said chuckling

"I never sounded or said anything like that." The infernape laughed. "You must be mistaking me for someone else." Soon they arrived at his house, Pandora and Phantom greeting them as they approached, and held the door open for Kyu. "If you'd like, I could make the guest bed." he offered.

Rose was a little groggy at first, but upon seeing the little meteor Pokemon dancing around, she perked up and watched with wide-eyed wonder. "Woooow, the minior are amazing..." she said. She then closed her eyes and made her wish.

"I would ask what you wished for but I guess that beats the purpose of the wish...." He started seeming depressed all of a sudden. "I wish I could be home again...." He closed his eyes and turned away from the window.

Kyu giggled "well you were usually sad and angry all the time so that's how EVERYONE thought you were like" she said as she playfully punched his shoulder when she went in the house and greeted phantom and pandora she shook her head "nah I'm good,can you just find a good clean place on the floor? I prefer sleeping like that,and don't ask why" she said snickering "I just...always liked it like that

Adrian looked up and saw the shooting stars and he scoffed "there just meteors.......I.....I guess this fits,I just wish I could be together with her again,but from what I see she has grown attraction towards sun and I can't really break that......well I'm gonna kill them anyways but still I guess I just want HER.....just her.....but life isn't so simple huh? All it takes is a bad day and the police to ruin that" he said as he sighed as he has a flashback of him creating kyu but whenever the police barged in and arrested him and tore him and her apart
"There just worthless...." he said as he punched the wall and it left a deep dent "dammit....metal still isn't strong enough" he said shaking his hand

Meanwhile in his lab his secret project has turned on and started walking around and it gained something no other robot had.....artificial super intelligence
It looked at its hands and moved them and it slowly went into low power mode to save battery for now

Sun understood and grabbed a few blankets and pillows from a closet upstairs, setting them down wherever Kyu chose to sleep on the floor. Then, after giving her a kiss on the cheek, he made his way to his bed and promptly fell asleep. There was a trial to attend tomorrow, and a funeral later on the same day.

Rose smiled a bit sadly,understanding the feeling, and gave Hydri a small nuzzle to try to comfort him. "We better get back to sleep. The nurses said you could leave in the morning, given your injuries are almost patched up." The sylveon said before bouncing off the bed and onto the chair, curling back up and falling asleep.

Morning soon came, and the chief yawned as his wife gave him a kiss on the cheek, wishing him good luck like always. His son rushed up and hugged him before taking off for school with his growlithe. With a sigh, knowing what was coming up, he steeled himself for the trial. Likewise, back in his apartment, Keith left his house and headed for the courtroom after sifting one last time through the evidence and confirming his argument. Soon, Adrian's cell door opened. "Come on, Mr. Corona. It's time." the chief said, noticing the dent. "Okay, now that's surprising." Manetric seemed a bit tense as she stayed by her master's side, as if she sensed there was something wrong.