• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Not your everyday highschool
Let's see as a few Pokémon teens go through their crazy adventures in highschool
Will there be Drama? Action? Humor?
Definitely

Ok so I need a few people (minimum of 3 and max 7) to give me a few things on your poketeen
Name:
What grade they are in
Personality:
Abilities:
And that's it! If any of you guys who join have any ideas for teachers I'll be more than glad to apply them ^^
This is the poke-teen I'll be rping as (for now)
Name:Kyu
Who Pokémon they are:Gardevoir
What grade they are in:11th
Dislikes:bullies,food cooked by her trainer,
Personality:a mix of an extrovert and introvert and loves making new friends and trying to fight with them a lot
Abilities:dazzling gleam,shadow ball,and psychic,although has a secret power due to the years of training

Oh yeah and if any of you would like to rp as a teacher feel free to ask me they can be A Pokémon or they could be a human and you can rp as them as well as your poketeen(but if your a teacher and a poketeen don't be cheap and let the teacher your rping as give special privileges to the poketeen your rping as) and overall have fun and have some crazy events happen to these teens(but let's keep it controlled at least please) thank you and I'll see you guys when we meet ^w^//

Name: Foxy
Who Pokémon there are: Braixen
What grade they are in: 10th
Dislikes: bullies
Personality: kind, brave, smart
Abilities: Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Scratch, Tackle

"A new year of school is about to begin!" Shouted the Alakazam principle over the mic as all the new students are there along as the ones who have been there before
"Ughhh another year of this baloney I wish summer lasted longer" huffed kyu as she messed around with her hair looking in the crowd for any new faces

Name: Hydri
Who Pokémon there are: Experimental Totodile
What grade they are in: 11
Dislikes: Drama, fire, cold water, unfair battles
Personality: Shy, brave, careful
Abilities: Sacred Sword(Uses the metallic blades under his hoodie to attack), Aura Sphere, Scald, Sparkling Aria

There was a small blue Totodile that seemed to be lost under the large crowd of Pokemon, unsure as if what to do he stopped in front of Kyu and in a quiet voice asked her something. "C-Can you help me?" The water Pokemon seemed unsure if asking was even necessary.

Last edited:
She turned around and looked down and saw a small tododile asking her for help, She was feeling slightly annoyed due to the fact she didn't want to be at school that day but did her best to look happy and seemed to care about the tododile"yes what do you need help for?"she said smiling warmly at him

"I-I am a transfer to this school. I don't know anything about it." It was obvious that he was scared of the bigger Pokemon. "S-So can you show me around? It is difficult for a small Pokemon like me to get around easily"

Last edited:
"Oh ummm sure!" She says excitedly,happy that finnaly she met someone other than her friends and master
She offers her hand to him"would you like to ride on my shoulder?"

"Y-Yes please." He put his small clawed hands onto hers. "So why are most of the students here b-bigger than me?" His voice was filled with worry as he glanced around while asking that question.

Name: Sun
Pokémon: Infernape
Grade: 11th
Likes: Drawing and writing (he has a comic book in the making), cooking (though he's terrible at it), Battling
Dislikes: Optimism, Cold, Reminders of his past, Getting nagged
Personality: Sun is rather quiet and introverted, rarely speaking unless he finds it necessary. He smiles so rarely students often wonder if he can even smile at all. However, despite being so silent, he is very short-tempered and will pound anyone who ticks him off to a pulp. He is especially touchy regarding his past and shows immense strength and brutality in battle.
Moveset: Blaze Kick, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Gunk Shot

Sun walked down the hallways, thinking to himself. It was yet another year of this repetitive nonsense all over again. He might have been a grade higher, but that changed nothing. A paper ball pelted the back of his head, interrupting his thoughts, and he heard snickering behind him. Looking over his shoulder, he saw a group of Pokémon laughing at the annoyed look on his face. "Hey monkey! Want a Banana?" A feraligatr said, roaring with laughter. Sun said nothing in response. He simply walked over to the nearest set of lockers and yanked it from the wall, much to the surprise of his tormentors, and hurled it straight at them. The group let out a scream of fear as they were flattened by the enormous metal projectile. Other Pokémon stared at the scene as Sun turned to leave.

Last edited:
Name: jack
Who Pokémon there are: torracat
What grade they are in: 11
Likes: kind people, having a relationship, friends,drawing and writing (has been making a graffic novel
Dislikes: having a fight, being rejected
Personality: kind,helpful, ever so slightly flirty, can be a trouble maker, an introvert
Abilities: can climb like crazy,

Jack finally arrived at school for another year of and saw sun and he walk over to her "um hi I'm jack can you help me" he asked sun "ignore that feraligater he's a jerk" he said
@Gamefreak1996

Last edited:
Name: Aqua
What Pokémon he is: Greninja
The grade he's in: 11
Dislikes: Having to be in a crowd.
Personality: Has a great heart, and can have a bond with certain people.
Abilities: Faster then most Greninjas, and can climb a really long wall in a few seconds.

Aqua walked into the outskirts of the school, being worried about this new year. "Will I get bullied? There's probably going to be a ton of new people, like me... But I'm worried." He then slowly calmed down, and went onto the playground, seeing Jack and Sun. "Hey, uh... I'm a new guy here. Heh, the name's Aqua. It's... original, I guess. But, can you tell me your names?" he said in a nice voice.

Kyu carried the tododile on her shoulder
"I don't really know there's a few small Pokémon heck we have a teacher that's a wurmple so" she giggles " there's some smaller than you
She walks down the hallways and sees a few Pokémon that she knew were bullies being flattened by a set of lockers and she sees sun,aqua and jack standing there
"Hey exscuse me did you do this? If you did you should have thrown it harder"she smirks

Aqua looked behind him to see Kyu. "Oh... I didn't do this, I literally JUST got into the school.... I'm new here... So, it's a new life for me." he said, a bit surprised. "Now... I have to find my own locker. This letter I got says it's Number... 201! That's easy to remember!" He walked off without even saying goodbye.

She raised her eyebrow slightly ticked off someone would just ditch her without even having a proper conversation but she ignored it and looked at the infernape
"I was talking about you by the way,I've seen you a few times but we never actually met huh?"she walks over to him making sure to stomp on the lockers that were crushing the bullies before she got there

Aqua slowly went on to Locker 201, he opened it, and put most of his books, equipment, etc. in there. He was actually quite surprised that he got such a number, as, usually, luck didn't hit him that much. He got a Berry Juice and drank it, waiting for class to start. "Let's see.... My class is Grade 11. Which means I might make more friends, but eh, I'll go to the Pokemon Battling arena outside, just for training. It might be good, because I like Pokemon battles!" As he said it, he ran faster then any Greninja could, and made it into the Pokemon Battling arena super quickly.

She also saw the torracat and nodded at him
She then went back I her conversation with the infernape carrying the tododile on her shoulder
"Names kyu what's both of your guys name?"she smiled warmly at them
She then saw a quick flash and saw the greninja running to the battle arena and shakes her head
"The arena doesn't open the first day of school but ah oh well he'll find out himself"

Sun let out a sigh before turning around. He faced Kyu, Jack and Hydri, giving them a cold, calculating, and intimidating look. "Name's Sun." he stated simply. He was truthfully surprised anyone would actually want to talk to him. Most of the time, other students would just be afraid of him.

She smirked seeing as this infernape was the intimadating silent type
"Well I see your just a bundle of joy arntcha?
Well anyways names kyu"she said as she winked playful like at him
"Anyways loosen up a bit you shouldn't be this tense after only half a day gone by,normally it happens a few weeks later"she chuckles

He shrunk deeper under his oversized Totodile hoodie as if to hide from all of the almost threatening Pokemon. "W-We should get going to class" His small frame shook at the thought of even seeing the Infernape.

She smirked knowing that he seems strong but she handled far worse
"Don't worry little guy he won't mess with you not with me around anyway and right now it's a free period so for like an hour we can do what we want where would you like to go? Also you guys wanna come with us?"she said looking at jack sun and hydri

"I actually don't know. D-Do they have a pool here or is it not open?" His shaking slightly stopped. "I want to see if the water is even good enough for my body to handle"

She smiled at the nervousness of the tododile "well they do have a pool here but I mean I don't know if you'll like it"she says chuckling as she rubs the back of her head" it has chlorine and some water types don't like that you still wanna go?"

"Sorry if I scared you" jack apologised to the totodile "I just wanna have friends" he added "I'll just go" jack said sadly he sighed and started to walk away

"N-No. It would ruin my skin and turn it rough" He slightly looked out of his own hoodie. "What would you like to do Gardevoir?" He watched as the Torracat went away.

She saw the torracat went away and she quickly went up to it
"By the way tododile call me kyu ok? Also wait up torracat! What's your name? Also I'll let you hang out with us what's your name?"she smiled warmly at the torracat

"Nice to meet you hydri again sorry bout before but hey I know it's hard being a small guy in a big Pokémons world" he smiled at hydri "I only just evolved last year before that I was a tiny litten

She noticed the half frown and felt about wierded out by it but hid it and smiled warmly
"The names kyu faraday but you can just call me kyu"she winked and chuckled a bit
"You wanna hang out with us infernape? The more the merrier also lunch is about to begin and I know a great spot we can all sit in" she smiled " that is if you want to"

"And don't worry hydri you can still sit on my shoulder if you want other small Pokémon do it as well so it won't be weird" she smiled as she petted his head playful like

He shook as his head was petted. "Please do not do that Kyu. I do not like my head being touched" He slightly growled at her, trying to keep her hands away from his head.

She sighed
"Look if I show how I truly feel then to be perfectly honest more Pokémon are gonna be sent to the hospital,I already sent 4 last year anyway and I smile because I want to after meeting new people ok?!" She seemed a bit ticked off but took a deep breath and sighed"sorry about that I get angered easily and yeah sorry about that tododile heh I won't do that" she chuckled nervously

"No no that's a legitimate reason sorry" jack but his hand out "I'll help I'm good at calming people down you don't need to be happy all the time" jack smiled