• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

She laughed a bit more before breathing again "well it's not like he's hearing right now so it's all fun" as he came back,Her eyes sparkled like a kid,giving off a innocent look "oooo shiny,sorry I like shiny things hehe" she said rather interested with what he had,
She felt his dark and sad aura go down slightly and she smiles as she is happy he is feeling at least a bit better

"It was a gift from Penelope. She gave it to me the day we danced, saying it was a representation that no matter what, every second that comes is new, and we are free to choose how we spend it." Sun explained. "And this...I've been working on for the past few weeks." He then held them out to Kyu. "But, if I'm going to be a publisher, I need someone to review my work. They'd be better off in your hands, regardless." he chuckled.

She smiled "she's right,you know,she'd be proud of you right now for you coming out of your bitterness,she sounds like the perfect girl for you,I really wish I could've met her,also fun random fact I never actually went on date with anyone before,mostly since people are either afraid or there jerks" she said and her eyes sparkled more "ooo gimmee" she said childlike as she read the first page of the book "also after this I have one more joke for you" she said "by the way you wanna sit down or something? Or are you just gonna stand there all night"she said smiling

"Well, I wouldn't mind sitting down..." he said, taking a seat beside her. "the sun's coming up." he noted, looking at the brightening sky.

The first page shows a human sitting at a diner, smoking as he looks depressed at his cup. Then another hand gently places itself onto his, surprising him. When he looks up, he sees a waitress smiling at him sympathetically.

She didn't mind the sun,noting that somehow they stood up all night as she read on really interested in the book "heheh don't you mean YOUR coming up? You know cause sun and sun?" She said snickering a bit

Adrian hummed while he fell asleep,mostly because of exhaustion,in his mind he is having a mental battle with his good side over dominance

The figure grunted in frustration as he also saw the sun coming up and he crawled a bit closer to them,now he's 50 meters away

"Ha. I see what you did there." Sun chuckled. He then laid down onto his back, relaxing and enjoying the gorgeous view. Then a thought crossed his mind. "Don't you find it strange how Zephyr changed in personality a little...spontaneously? Before he was a psychotic bloodthirsty freak who only wanted to make others suffer. Now he's a vengeful criminal who's got a vendetta against me...Something seems a bit off about that, don't you think?"

She shrugged "to be honest I have no idea who he is,you mentioned he's a zoarark and your guys backstory but I never met the guy face to face,and I mean from the way your saying it,it's not really surprising,I mean he started off bad and slowly got worse"
she said as she pulled out a bag of chips from midair and she's sweating slightly and she offered it to him "want some? I used my time skip to get it from my house which is a good bit away" she said grinning "I trained using it a bit" she continued reading

Last edited:
"Nah, I'll pass. Impressive efficiency though." Sun said. "You know, I might not know Adrian as well as you do, but I kind of understand how he feels about losing those he loves. We all lose someone sooner or later, sadly. But it's the influence and memory of being with them in the first place that makes their lives meaningful." he looked over to a patch of flowers in the front yard. "An old primate from the jungle taught me that."

As the comic continues, the man and waitress seem to get to know each other quite well, even troll one another on certain occasions, such as when she told him a joke when he just so happened to be swallowing his coffee, forcing him into laugh, and making coffee come out of his nose, making her crack up in the process.

She chuckled a bit at the comic "quite the comic you have,want me to continue or you want me to stop?" She said smiling at him and then she sighs "yeah I know......he couldn't handle it.....plus me betraying him didn't help his mentality....and to be perfectly honest...I want him to be happy,I just want to see HIM again ya Know?.....I haven't gotten any love in so long I can barley know the definition of it" she said sadly "just to keep my mind off of it wanna test my time skip? Tell me to grab something far away and I'll try to get it,the farther away the harder it is to get it" she said as she tried to keep her mind off of the bad memories

Sun carefully thought, then he picked up a rock and hurled it. It flew far over the neighborhood and landed on the school lawn. "How about that?" he said with a smirk. "And you can keep the comic if you want. I have a spare copy back in my room." he added. Just then, Sceptile stepped out onto the porch.

"Enjoying yourselves out here?" he asked with a chuckle. "I was wondering if either of you'd be interested in breakfast."

She grabbed the rock in a fraction of a second and she breathes slightly faster but she's getting the hang of it "oooo foooooodddddd" she said as her mouth drooled at the thought of it "seriously if I were to find the guy for me,he has to be made out of food" she said jokingly and she snickers "sure and thank you,now if you exscuse me sun I have a date with destiny!!,otherwise known as food" she went in rather fast to the smell of it,leaving both of them in the doorway

Sceptile stared, unable to believe his eyes at how fast Kyu had retrieved the stone, and when Sun waved his hand in front of the green reptile's face, he didn't respond. With that, the infernape shrugged and went in, leaving the grass type gawking on the porch as he joined Kyu for breakfast. Pandora brought some food to Hydri, then sat on the chair opposite to him, putting her pipe away. "Thank you, Phantom, darling." She said. The dusknoir simply bowed with an amused look in his eye. He then left the dining room to resume cooking, knowing Kyu's appetite would most likely keep him busy.

The table had been set with a massive banquet as usual, pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, hash browns, baked berry croquets, pastries, pitchers of milk and juice, and more lining the table. Everyone ate heartily, chatting and laughing, just like at that dinner.

Kyu is eating considerably fast and she's going through quite a bit of the food and she got up with a few plates of food,balancing and eating them which was quite impressive and she went to the front door "so gonna gawk at the distance for the rest of your life or your gonna eat some food before I eat enough food that I'll be the size of a wailord" she said snickering "watcha impressed by? By the fact that the universe is stable with all this chaos or the fact that we all stood up all night long enough and we need a bag check for our eyes,even though we don't look tired" she said while eating

Sceptile snapped out of his trance. "W-wait, what? Oh right, breakfast!" He quickly dashed in and sat down, beginning to eat with the others. Sun watched Kyu eat, vaguely reminded of many shounen anime characters he had seen in his life. He smiled a bit, then went back to his own meal, thinking to himself.

She scoffed and she went to the kitchen beside sceptile "well that was rude,you couldn't even say why you were in that stance? Guess chivalry IS dead just like how good comedy is mostly dead,anyways back to our discussion why we're you gawking at something? Saw a hot Pokémon or somethin?" She said as she ate fast,she seems to be in a joking lighthearted mood today

"N-No!" Sceptile said, "I just didn't expect you to summon a rock outta thin air like that. You hoping to be a magician or something?" he asked.

"Actually, Sceptile, she can jump forward in time, like your waifu, Tracer." Sun laughed.

"SHE'S NOT MY WAIFU!" The reptilian Pokemon shouted, turning red in the face. Everyone else tried not to laugh. "Honestly... I have a mate, you know!"

She giggled at that tracer joke "ahhh overwatch reference,I guess I am her with the personality and all,so does that mean I'm your waifu? Huh....never thought I was waifu material anyways here's the thing pal"
she got a magician robe and hat from the timeskip and she quickly got her breath in control "I guess i am a magician, now watch me make this plate of food disappear!" She quickly ate it and she bowed "thanks I'll be here all week"
she took it off and she has a arm around him "you have a mate? Well I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be happy with you being all tomato faced at the mention of another girl,so either your lying or you blush easily what is it" she said smirking at him while hugging him

Last edited:
The other Pokemon laughed and applauded, as Sceptile blushed even harder with Kyu so close. Then, an idea formulated in his head to try and get her back. "Why do you ask? You interested in me?" he asked, giving her a sly grin. He leaned back in his seat, trying to play it cool. "Well?"

She smirked at him,determined not for him to get the best of her "to be honest darling,I don't think you can handle me~" she says looking at him lovingly while she plays with his arm blade looking things
"Then again you do have a mate so I guess that you can't get any of this,wouldn't want her to get mad now do we?" while she slowly lets him go of her warm hug to tease him more

Sun almost choked on his food laughing at Sceptile's failed flirting as the reptile turned even redder. "Oh, shut up, banana breath!" The grass type snapped. "At least I HAD the guts to make a move!"

"I guess that makes it all the harder to swallow defeat, mulch face." The scorching simian replied. Pandora simply rolled her eyes as she watched it unfold. She then lit her pipe and took a puff from it, exhaling a thin stream of smoke.

"Dear, I thought you were going to stop that unhealthy habit..." Phantom said.

"I was, but then I remembered I'm already dead." Pandora replied with a smile. "You needn't worry, darling."

She then thought of something "waaaaaaiiiitttaminute what do you mean that at least you had the guts to make a move? Sorry if I am wrong but that sounds like to me that.....were you planning to make a move on me sun?! -//~//- or is he referring to a past moment" she said confused as she slowly let's go of the grass type Pokémon

Last edited:
Hydri, still hugging his precious glaive got up out of his chair without eating and started walking towards the front door. There was a very annoyed look on his face from the idiotic conversation they were having. The blades on his weapon started to heat up in their own feeling of rage.

as kyu waited for an answer since she is very confused with the situation she senses hydri is feeling.....mad for some reason "I'll just see what sun has to say before I go and see what's up with him,I don't know why he's mad,I thought he'd be happy since nothing crazy or unnormal is happening,hmmmm I'll have to see more into this later" she thought in her head as she waited to see what sun has to say,smirking

He opened the door and walked outside into the warm morning. He could sense something today but didn't know what it was. He sat on the porch and gripped his weapon tightly, looking for any sudden movements nearby. The battle with Kyu the other day had made him very weak and vulnerable to the influences of darkness.

The dark figure looked at hydri through his telescope "ah a dragon looking Pokémon eh? Well everyone's inside and if I make a move they'll all wreck me pretty easily....I'll just sit and wait until the right moment.....when one of em are all alone" he said smirking as he is 50 meters away from the house which is barley eye distance away from the house,he crouches down into the bush,just incase someone has super sight or something

He heard the small rustling of a bush and quickly stood up as he spotted something in it. He pulled back his glaive slowly, trying not to startle whatever it was stalking him. ^You're dead meat whatever you are.^ He thought about this as he was ready to be quicker than this thing.

He sweared in his mind "how the hell did he know I was here I'm like....more than 100 feet away?!?!? Damn these Pokémon and there stupid hearing skills" he stood still for a solid 10 seconds and then he quickly ran to his motorcycle and he turned it on and drove off the opposite direction "there's no way in hell hes faster than a motorcycle,especially since I have a good head start" he said breathing a bit calmer "I can beat him but he'll attract the others and I'm dead if that happens" he thought as he drove

He used his time step to quickly move in front if the motorcycle and held the glaive in front of him, just a few seconds away from hitting the human. "Didn't expect to see you leaving the battle so early coward." He stood his ground, waiting for the glaive to split him in two. This quick movement that he did was similar to Kyu's but had been adapted to use less energy to go further.

Last edited:
He scoffed as he jumped off and caught the Glaive and used his momentum to throw it far away from him "do you like stealing people's moves or are you just cheap enough to be similair to a ditto?" He said smirking as he is in a fighting position and you notice it's mason

He growled as he quickly crushed his mega stone and changed, his form was darker than before as he was covered in blades all along his limbs. His eyes were a deep crimson as he looked down at the human. "Don't you know it's rude to be stalking others?" The glaive came back and struck the motorcycle, rendering it useless to ride.

He shrugged "if anything YOUR attacking ME all I was doing was some sightseeing,I've done nothing wrong,plus that form doesn't scare me"he then smirked he got in his suit case the serum and he drank it "ah that tastes good! Now this stuff lasts for a few days so I suggest you don't waste my time and you uhh let me go,your assaulting me for no reason,also how did you hear me 50 meters away? Not even the sharpest houndoom can hear that far away" he said curious "or did you steal that from another one of your friends? I've been watching recordings of your guys fight and your the most predictable one,second only to kyu though" he chuckled darkly

His eyes lit up in fury. "I hope you know that this will be your last night to talk." He reached towards his own chest and formed two aura blades in his hands. "I pity the fool who thinks I out of all Pokemon am predictable." He swung the blades down at him.

He chuckled as he easily sidestepped it "seriously? Every time you make the first move,everyone sidesteps it,what's up with that? Predictable" he still has his hands in his pocket as he shot an eye laser at him "holy crap Adrian wasn't lying when he said that this actually works,this is pretty badass" he said in his deep,raspy voice

He swung the blades at Mason again, his glaive was taking in every particle of light it could as the motorcycle caught on fire. "So how much did he pay you?!" He was getting pissed off at the human for knowing about his attacks.

He did a split and dodged under it "huh? Oh Adrian gave me this a while back but it wasn't him who ordered me for an assasination,it's not really his thing,if your curious of who it is,the boss won't be too happy if I'm dropping names so" he shrugged "I was actually wanting to Strike a deal with kyu so that I can get my money and she won't have to die,so just go back to the others and let me go,I need to get something to eat anyways since I haven't eaten all day" he said not really paying attention on the fight

He growled at him as he attempted to swing the blades down at him again. "Just die you filthy trickster!" He kept slamming the blades down in rapid succession until he was breathing heavily, hoping that the human was no more.

He casually sidestepped it "ok seriously use horizontal and vertical attacks! There harder to dodge!" He said as he casually started walking away "I am starving I can't fight on a empty stomach,so warn the others all you likeit won't make a difference,actually tell that kyu girl that I need to make a deal with her,and seriously get yourself something to eat as well,you look thin enough to be a skeleton and I want you at full power if I am to kill you' he started running towards the town extremely fast and he took some weird turns to lose him
Kyu is still eating rather fast and she is looking at sun in a confused manner

The aura blades disintegrated and he picked up the glaive before slowly limping back to Sun's house. He slammed the glaive through the door before getting inside and collapsing on the floor with a heavy thud, his glaive was halfway through the wall above the piano.

Kyu stopped midway eating and just stared at hydri "..........hold that thought sun,I won't be dropping it" she jumped and got the glaive "seriously you don't need this for now " she put it in a closet so that he won't be freaking out again and he carried him and she sighs "you need to stop getting in these sort of things when your not rested,you got no sleep and no food for a day or so,now you rest for now,I feel like if you have been trying to protect me from something and I thank you,but whatever happened to you let me deal with it,you rest for now....I'll be talking with you when you wake up"she layed him down on the couch and she used her telekinetic powers to fix the door back in place
She then went back to the dining table "don't mind him he's knocked out cold,I'll be looking into it later,anyways what were you gonna say sun?" She said still eating since she's still hungry

His form wasn't changing back to its normality, he was still temporarily fused with the mega stone. He muttered Mason's name under his weird state of mind. His body was shaking as if scared of the name himself.

Last edited: