• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

"Alright, everyone, here you go!" The waiter said as he returned a few minutes later. He placed Adrian and Kyu's sandwiches in front of them, and gave out the dishes ordered. "Let me know if you need anything else, alright?" he added with a smile. He then made his way back to the kitchen. Sun heard the yelling too and let out a sigh. Just one day without schenanigans. he thought to himself, That's all I asked for... He then made his way out of the diner and saw the commotion. "Whoa whoa, Kristina, where's the fire?" he said, "What's going on?"

Adrian sat Sun down "she's just messing around with your trainer don't worry"
Kyu read suns mind and shrugged "yeah sun,but at least today there's no giant robot invasions or whatever,today is just weird but at least it's not THAT stressful" she said as she began eating her burger
Adrian begins eating his burger as well "this is really good,man sun you know the really good places to eat dontcha?" He smiled childlike at him

"I guess. Lucius used to take us here whenever we managed to defend our title as champions of Alola, and still does on special occasions." Sun explained. "I'll be honest though, the one thing I didn't like about the whole title defense shtick was how cold it was up on that mountain." He took a moment to take a bite from his rib rack and savored the smokey flavor of grilled meat and tangy bbq sauce.

Adrian took another bite,clearly enjoying it "well,i guess your right but I haven't been a champion in a long time,maybe I should go back to the whole trainer thing,spend some time with my Pokémon,I've been mainly focusing on kyu,she's a daughter to me you know"
Kyu is eating her burger fast and is clearly loving it
Adrian chuckles "jeez kyu slow down,I swear you can find a way to get kicked out of an all you can eat buffet place,which actually happened to us by the way sun" he laughs

Galaxy suddenly walks into the school. "hello? Can someone help me find the principals office? She finds some students having a conversation, and while walking next to them, guessing that one must be Kyu. (she kind of overheard) "Hi! My name's Galaxy!" She turned to Kyu "Kyu right? I was just wondering where the principals office is! You see, I'm the transfer student from Australia. I am here now and why I was not here at the start of term, it is because i was on a cruise!"

Ooc(by the way galaxia,it's the weekend and people are in a BBQ rsturant eating rn,it's weekend sorry lol)
Kyu finished eating her burger and sees a shiny slveon walking by "oooo she looks pretty cool" she said in her mind as she messed with her dark hair by twiddling it in her fingers

kyu instead just got up "ok I'm tired of all this crap I just want one normal day is that too much to ask for life?" She sighs as she rubbed her head "if everyone's done sun you wanna head home already? It's starting to get late"

"Sure." Sun said. "I'll pay for lunch. Gimme a minute. Hey waiter!" he made his way over to the counter and handed him the money Lucius provided. "Thanks for the meal." He then walked over to the group. "Alright, let's get going." he said.

Kyu smiled "lead the way,because to be honest I tottalu forgot the directions to your guys house" she giggles
Adrian face palmed and groaned "classic kyu,well I'll see ya guys later,hopefully in less tense terms" he ran off to a dark alley to see if his large and mysterious (freind) is over there

(OOC: Well, i do have one idea revolving around the Zoroark and Sun...)

Sun chuckled and led the gang to his house. As he walked, he took in the sights around him. It seemed the wounds of his past had almost healed. It seemed as if he could move on from that wretched event and look to the future. Then, he noticed the flower shop, and a few seconds later, he imagined an Infernape and Lopunny there, looking at all the bouquets. He then let out a small sigh. "Hold on a second." he said. He walked over to the shop and brought a bouquet for the stone marker at the school. When they passed the school, and Sun made his way to the tree, someone was already there: Zoroark. For a while, neither moved nor spoke. Then, Zoroark looked to Sun with a poisonous glare.

"You honestly think you can move on that easily, Sun?" he asked, his voice cold and cruel. "You would just forget about her and move on to find another? You would forget her, like you did own brother?" Sun was confused for a moment, but then, it clicked into place. He KNEW he'd seen that Zoroark before. His thoughts were then confirmed when the illusion fox held out a necklace. The same one he had back at home. Memories of Sun's childhood with a Zorua and Buneary quickly filled his head until he uttered a single name.

"Zephyr..."

Kyu felt like something ways wrong with sun....he seemed to lose his calm and cool demeanor "I seriously need to get to know him better" she tried to sense where he was and she decided to just go look for him since she can't sense his aura for some odd reason
Adrian gave mason the money "ok ok here anyways....."
Mason put it in a briefcase and he dissapeared in the darkness,presumably to leave
Adrian sighs "ah corrina.....if only you were here to switch my ways.....if only you can finnaly remember.....instead of having this fake memory" he sighs as he went alone to his house,to work more on his inventions to (rule the earth) which strangely appealed to him,probably his evil side taking advantage of his emotions

OOC(I am sorry that I have not been on, I was grounded for failing one class)

He stayed, sitting on the beach and watching the sky for something abnormal. He was still very hungry but the anger had consumed it, maybe if he wasn't in this mega form then it could have been different. He shifted against the sand and slowly closed his eyes, separating from the stone and changing back into his Croconaw body. The special stone sat in his open right hand.

Last edited:
Adrian walked by the beach towards his house and saw hydri sitting alone and he sighs and walks beside him "hey it's getting a bit late,wanna head home already? You don't wanna leave the others hangin"

Sun and Zephyr stood there as the sunset illuminated their forms, casting ghostly shadows across the parking lot. There were absolutely no words traded for a solid minute, the facial expressions and body language doing all the talking for them. Then finally, the astonished Sun spoke up. "I...I thought you were-"

"Dead?" Zephyr cut in, his piercing glare not shifting in the slightest. He knew SOMEONE was bound to say that, given he disappeared the day Penelope died. "In a sense, I am." he let out a sigh. "Have you ever heard the story of the human who wanted wings of his very own?" he asked. "Long ago, there was a young human who wanted to fly with the bird Pokemon across the beautiful blue sky in the light and warmth of the sun. So, he made himself wings out of wax and feathers. As he flew, he felt like he knew true happiness, and fell in love with the feeling of it all. He soared higher and higher, unaware how close he was getting to the sun above. The wax began to melt, and his wings began to fall apart, and by the time he realized his grave mistake, it was too late. The sky and sun he had come to love so much betrayed him, and he fell to his death. As he fell, he cursed the sun and entered ultimate despair as the ground raced up from below to claim his life." Sun listened to the story, remembering it from his childhood.

"What's that got to do with you and me?" he asked, feeling the unease in his mind build even more, as if he knew the answer already.

"Well, let me tell you ANOTHER parable, this one relatively new." Zephyr remarked, "There were once two brothers who loved each other very much, despite their differences. But then, a beautiful, pure maiden came into the picture, and the older brother instantly fell in love. He courted her and they eventually became a very close couple. However, as they grew, the maiden became a bit worrisome of the younger brother, who was very timid and didn't really seem to be accepted by others. She spent the next few weeks helping the younger brother find confidence and develop social skills. However, the younger brother began to fall in love with her. Perhaps he didn't know that she was already taken by his older brother, or perhaps he didn't care, being driven by nothing more than his heart's desires. Regardless, he seduced her, and she too began to echo his feelings of love. When the older brother realized this, he felt ultimately betrayed and heartbroken, and fell into a void of depression, heartbreak, anger, hatred and sorrow that drove him to insanity." he paused a moment. "Do you see the similarities?" he asked. "Both the human and the older brother had wanted something, found it and knew true happiness, but were then betrayed by what they loved, intentionally or not, and fell in some way or another because of it." he then walked toward Sun, who's nerves were going haywire as the pieces of the puzzle began to fit into place.

"I didn't know Penelope was already your girlfriend!" he exclaimed. "She never brought it up! And besides, she's dead! There's nothing more either of us can do for her!"

"Do you really think I don't know that?" Zephyr snarled, the infernape flinching at the pure hate oozing from his face, "But regardless of whether you knew or not is irrelevant. You betrayed me, Sun. You are the one who melted my wings of wax, the one who made me fall into the never-ending pit of anguish. You stole the female I loved..." he took one last step, the two of them now a mere 12 inches from one another. "And for that, I'm going to make you suffer the way I did...I will make you know true grief, real pain...I will drag you to the pit you tossed me in, and throw you in myself." With that, his twisted smile returned, but the anger and hate stayed burned in his eyes."Look forward to it." He then left Sun to his own torment as the zoroark's words echoed in his mind. He had never felt so afraid since the day Penelope died. With that name in mind, however, he was reminded of what he came here to do. He left his flowers on her grave, and walked off, trying to recompose himself as to not worry Kyu.

Kyu ran up and found him "what happened sun?!? Your life energy flared for a but and t-then I couldn't find it....I thought something very bad has happened..." she hugs him "where were you I was worried sick!" She paused for a minute and sighs "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to,heck I've kept secrets from you too.....but please...promise me you won't leave me ok?" She looked up at him obviously very hurt on the thought of losing him,even though they have met and have said some hurtful things she felt as if she needed to help him with something
She started shaking slightly

Sun froze like a statue upon hearing Kyu's voice, but began to tremble as she hugged him. It was all coming back to him. The fear of losing the ones he loved, the anguish of losing someone already...all of this had felt all to familiar to him. When he looked down at the gardevoir's arms around him, he at first saw the arms of a Lopunny. A memory flashed up of said Lopunny embracing him in the same way after he had been once again picked on by the older and more powerful Pokemon of his class. Silent tears dripped from the fire-type's eyes as he tried to shut away this feeling. But he couldn't...not anymore. Shuddering, whispering sobs of anguish came involuntarily from his voice, and he wrapped his arms around his dear friend, almost as if he returned the fear of losing her. Her...and everyone else he cherished.

Her eyes widened slightly at him hugging her back since usually he's not the type of guy to show emotions,but she feels his emotions are through the roof and she must comfort him at the very least a bit
She wrapped her arms around him and gently began massaging his back to relieve some tension,she was really good at massaging,and she held him close and let's him let it out since it feels like he has been bottling up these emotions for a while
"I really really care about you so much....and I'm sure many other people say that but I truly mean it...."

Sun tried to say something in response, but among his sobs, he couldn't make any of his words clear, so he stopped trying and continued to hug Kyu closely. As he did, memories of the past continued to haunt him, but he didn't care anymore. In the distance, unnoticed by either of them, the zoroark watched with disgust from the school's roof. Casting one last glare their way, he vanished without another word.

Meanwhile, Lucius was working in his office on a new script for an upcoming video game's storyline. He was sure this would be his magnum opus at long last! The sunset outside slowly began to die out, and the stars began to appear in it's place. Beneath the twinkling lights, Sun finally managed to calm down. His breathing slowed, and his voice steadied. "Kyu..." he said, his voice still a little weak, "I'm sorry. I didn't want you to see me like this..."

She hugs him even tighter "no no it's ok sun I understand.....your dealing with hardships right now and I just want to make you feel better....if there's anything you need please tell me.....because after all the stress and danger that I put on you guys because of Adrian's actions it's the least I can do.. so please just tell me what you want and I'll get it" she chuckled softly "I won't take no for an answer either"
Adrian walked alone in the streets and happened to hear a voice near the cemetery's,which was weird since usually at this hour there gone by now,so he decided to hide behind a trash can within hearing distance of the two people and barley recognized them "what are they doing late out here" he thought to himself

Jack was just walking around the town when he saw Kyushu and sun hugging he smiled but couldn't bring himself to accept it he was jealous but that didn't bother as much when he saw the two he walked over to them and smiled "hey sorry I haven't been around I've been terribly sick can you guys forgive me" he asked with a tear rolling down his cheek he stood there and waited for a response

Kyu smiled "sure but ummm can I talk in private with sun? I have something important to tell him ok?"
Adrian is getting pissed "I swear if he takes her from me....grrr I need to control my evil side or else I'll bring out..that plan" he thought to himself "maybe I should make a deal with that zoarark,he seems pretty...interesting and he'll be a good help to my plan" he thought as he smirked and then quietly hit himself "stop wth the evil schtick!!" He thought

Adrian kept on looking at sun and kyu waiting to see if his assumptions are correct "wow my bad side is violent right now,Please don't say anything to piss it off guys" he hoped to himself silently

Sun stood up, drying his tears and smiling softly. "Thank you, Kyu. Because of you, Jack, Hydri...everyone who believed in me...I could finally relieve this great weight on my life." he said. "But now I see I can't keep running from the past...there's no escaping it..." He then stood up. "There's something I want to tell you two. It's about...that stone marker under the tree. In case it wasn't implied heavily enough...take a good long look at it.

The stone marker was a polished marble, and it was fixated with an iron plate. Engraved on it was:

IN LOVING MEMORY:
PENELOPE PINE THE LOPUNNY
A TRUE REPORTER AND FRIEND​

Kyu felt bad for sun "I'm...I'm sorry sun...really I am....she would be proud of you to know you helped save the world"
Evil side of Adrian got pissed off and buried his good side deep in his mind "oh really? Now there all happy and lovey?...I'll show them....they shouldn't have messed with my plans and now I'm going to get my revenge if it's the last thing I DO!!"he said to himself quietly as his evil side FINNALY came back "n-no please dude we were finnaly being friends with them,and now that we know suns story I-I feel horribl-" his good side got pushed back in and ignored,He quietly got out of the trash can and quickly ran off into the dark night to his home to find a certain zoarark
He climbed onto the building where the zoarark was "hey zoarark!! I have a proposition for you" he yelled but made sure not too loud

Last edited:
He was nowhere to be seen. It was as if the Zoroark was a phantom that had just vainished into thin air, silent as a shadow.

Back at the stone marker, Sun let out a sigh. "I guess..." he was then silent for another minute before speaking again. "It all began about ten years back, when I first met that Zoroark. You know, the one from Gym?" he paused again. "His name's Zephyr. We had the same trainer, but while he was confident and proud, I was timid and self-doubting. We were polar opposites, yet he chose me of all people to be his childhood friend after standing up to a couple of other Pokemon for my sake. For years, it was almost as if we were brothers. Then he met Penelope after she was caught by Lucius during our Sinnoh gym challenge. She was great to be around, all peppy and cheerful and such. And though I found out later, but Zephyr was actually in love with her, not that I blame him." a sad smile came across his face.

"After a while, Penelope realized how easy a target I was to the classmates around us, and decided to help me, coaching me into becoming a more confident Pokemon. And since I was hoping to one day be a champion Pokemon, the confidence boost helped my training. I was finally courageous enough to challenge Machamp every day once I came here...even though I lost every single time." he chuckled. "I was beyond grateful to Penelope, who helped me become as strong as I am now. But there was something else...I fell in love. I loved her so much. And I wanted to do something for her." he looked at the grave once more, the light in his eyes dimming a bit.

"We came here together, still the best of friends, but Zephyr had changed. He was now much more powerful, but also arrogant. While he probably meant no harm to others, he began to see others as beneath him. I guess growing up and finding a greater strength would do that to you. Either way, Penelope continued helping me across our freshman year while also becoming a reporter for the school paper. I still had no idea she and Zephyr were a couple back then...I still loved her, but I wanted to tell her at the right time." As he spoke, the images of these times came clear to his head; the times when he had the two best friends he could ask for, even if one had grown more egotistical. "I guess...love has a strange way of working, because Penelope wanted to go to the freshman dance with Zephyr, but he didn't seem to want to, preferring to hang out with some of his newer friends. When I found this out, I saw my chance to give back to Penelope after all she'd given me...I took her to the dance myself, and we had a blast." He smiled as he recalled the danced, laughing and dancing, enjoying the company of the girl who had stolen his heart. "Then...we kissed, and I became the happiest Pokemon on earth."

"The second year started off as good as it ever could be. I was finally with my sweetheart, and she meant the world to me...but Zephyr...for some reason, he seemed to be a completely different Pokemon. His arrogance was much more obvious now, and he often treated his friends like lackeys and the rest like trash. Penelope, while always seeming to be busy with homework or articles for the school paper, also seemed troubled." his smile slowly faded. "I only wanted to help her as she did me, and it was then I learned of her now strained relationship with Zephyr. Even if I loved her, I wanted to make her happy, and confronted Zephyr. All I wanted was to bring my best friend back. Instead, he simply waved me off, making it clear he no longer saw me as a real friend, but as a relic of the past. But the worst part was when I learned that he knew about the dance, about the kiss. He then threatened me to either 'stay away from his girl, or I would know true sorrow'." Pausing a moment, he looked up to the sky. "I was worried about what he'd do, especially since I knew just what he was capable of, so I followed his order for a couple of weeks. It broke my heart to do it, but I stopped seeing Penelope. I couldn't imagine how hard it must've been for her, but I only wanted her to be safe. Zephyr then played his hand at getting Penelope back at his side, but instead of treating her like a lover, he seemed to see her as more of a trophy he had won."

Sun's emotions and expressions seemed to change with the story's mood. All emotions he had felt during those times returned as he recollected them. "Regardless of her position, she still loved me and cared for me. And finally, the two of us had had enough. She ultimately dumped him, and I began to accept her company again. It seemed as if we would finally be happy together after all. But then...one night, while on her way back home from a girls' night out, she lost her balance and fell onto the street...and into the path of an oncoming car. At the same time, Zephyr disappeared completely. When I had gotten the news of the accident, I hurried over to the hospital..." His voice began to choke as he seemed once more to be fighting back tears. He didn't want to break down again, and after taking a deep breath, finished his story. "I stayed at her side as she passed away, and all the happiness I had felt before drained away, leaving the bitterness within me when I met all of you."

Sun looked over to the stone once again, silent, solemn, and almost emotionless. "It has been a year today since that incident occured, and all that time I had desperately tried to move on, as others had suggested to me, but I could never forget her smile, her loving personality...I could never move on from that day." he turned toward the school. "Do you have any idea what it feels like? To be trapped in that moment of bitterness and sorrow, always struggling to break free, but never doing so?" he paused. "Do you know what it feels like...to feel yourself die inside? You feel cold, then numb to everything around you. You feel as if nothing else matters. You feel...that you stand alone in a world ruled by the cruelty of fate."

Last edited:
Kyu stayed silent as she heard all of it and slowly spoke back "I....I know how you feel....almost all the time actually......" she sighs slowly "now...I guess it's only fair I tell you my story...since I've been keeping secrets as well.. ok so I was just..created by Adrian and I don't have any memories before that,yet I loved him so much" she smiled "he was annoying and didn't want to show love but I knew and felt that he was truly happy....the one thing I always wanted to hear from him was that he was proud of me"tears formed over her eyes but she quickly wiped them and smiles "that he loved me....I never wanted anything more than that.....he worked on many inventions to help Benifet mankind but at first everyone mocked and made fun of him because of his ideas"she gripped her knees hard "it made me so mad that everyone kept on mocking him on live tv even though they didn't know that he was just trying to help
but then he experimented something on me since he was so desperate to convince everyone that he was just trying to help

But I turned into a far more sinister side "her eyes tear up but she doesn't bother wiping them "I turned into a monster and he tried so hard to stop me but I eventually escaped from him into the world and hurted so many people... and the sad thing is that I was enjoying every moment of it" she wiped her eyes "but then in the middle of doing the horrible act I changed...I went back to my normal side" she sat down "I went back to Adrian's house and he forgave me but....he was more sadder and depressed than usual and he whispered one night that I was nothing like Sarah..that was his girlfriend by the way and every day he worked hard,day in and day out to find a way to help mankind
Then he changed
When he made a portal to try to bring her back his head accidentally went in....when I pulled him out he changed and he became insane with power....he started creating wa machines and many MANY other inventions and in a way he succeeded.

..the world became better and he became rich off of his ideas...but then he barley showed any love to me a-and every d-day I was just reminded that I'm just a creation and nothing more" she clenched her teeth tight while small tears fell on her face "I always try to joke during bad times but on the inside....I'm terrified a lot of times..but I trained every day to hide that fear and I found out I could speed up time or slow down to a certain buut I get really tired" wiped her eyes and laughed a little "sorry this is such a corny sad moment I just couldn't" she started laughing "is this some sad movie moment we're having?"
Adrian shrugged his shoulders and said loudly "I can feel your presence but I can't tell if it's your after presenseor anything but I guess you don't want any revenge on sun I guess you didn't care about what he did with a certain penny" he smirked in the darkness

Last edited:
Jack smiled at kyu and looked back at sun "you guys and hydri mean the world to me just knowing this I would have nobody if I hadn't met you" he said smiling at kyu "sun your just any amazing person trust me you are Penelope would be happy to know that you have made new friends " he said smiling and hugged him again

There was no response in the silent night. No sign, not even a hair of Zephyr. He had disappeared as quickly and quietly as he had arrived.

Lucius was fast asleep at his desk when a knocking came from his office door. "C-come in..." he moaned, sitting up and fixing his glasses. He was surprised to see who it was. "Ah, good to see you again, old friend. What brings you here?" There was no reply. Instead, he made his way toward the perplexed writer, the knife gleaming under his sleeve. In a moment, there was the sickening sound of steel in flesh. Lucius gasped, and tried to cry out in pain, but couldn't find the air. He slumped over, and felt the blade pierce his chest a second time. Lucius looked up, tears in his eyes as the grinning figure threw a chair through the window. Wh-why... Lucius mouthed out, before his eyes slowly closed. The figure fled through the broken window just before Pandora got in. When she saw the scene, her hands flew to her mouth and she screamed, attracting attention.

Sun heard Pandora's scream and jolted, then he ran to his house as fast as he could and bolted through the door. "What's going on?!" the crowd of Pokemon around the office had looks of terror and sorrow on their face as they were gathered outside Lucius's office.

Kyu ran along side sun and is yelling over and over "no no no" in her mind
Adrian heard the scream "ahhh so an assasination attempt eh?......well fuck this throws a wrench in my original plans....well I might as well get in good terms with everyone before I do my final plan" he ran to lucius'es house and burst into the office "ok someone call the paramedics now!i heard the whole thing and I figured something horrible just happened,sun keep pressure on and expose the wound to me" he pulls out a small serum glowing looking bottle "let me pour this on the wound,it'll close it and stop the bleeding so please take off his shirt,this may sting a little....ok a lot actually but it's his only chance of not bleeding to death,he's losing a lot of blood and this will close the wound,albeit rather painfully but it's his only chance right now,the paramedics won't be able to be here in time and we can't take him to the hospital in time either" he said as he tried to keep a cool head as he saw his childhood friend in this condition "n-now ummm as to why I'm always carrying this around,I always do since sometimes by robots go haywire and hit me so I always carry this to heal,although these are really REALLY hard to make" he kept a serious face "now this won't just save him,it will just close the wounds to help stop the bleeding but the internal wounds are another thing,he'll be in the hospital a week or so less than if I didn't have this"
On the inside he chuckles "well well well seems like someone has a problem with Lucius,lucky me,now my plan will go a whole lot smoother,this is perfect! Let the fools get distracted finding who did this and that'll be enough distraction to make sure every step of my plan is full proof" he said in his head
"After this I hope I can recruit whoever did this for some more revenge or maybe I could give them a lot of money,either way I got some recruting to do" he said in his mind

Last edited:
"It's already too late, I'm afraid...he's gone." Sceptile said as he checked the body, tears dripping down his face. There was no pulse, no sign of life left. Sun stared at the body, every bit of shock and grief clearly etched onto his face. Roserade hid her face in her bouquets as she wept silently, and Phantom held her like a father trying to comfort his daugher.

Pandora snarled at Adrian, looking as if she wanted to tear him to shreds. "You have some nerve coming back here...MURDERER!!" She shrieked as an eerie aura burst from her being. Before Adrian could react to defend himself, she fired a shadow ball into him, sending him crashing through the house structure. She hovered out after him, looking like a demon from the deepest bowels of hell. "HE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!! AND YOU KILLED HIM!!!" her voice distorted from her rage. "HE ONLY SHOWED YOU LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP, LIKE YOU WERE HIS BROTHER, AND YOU PAY HIM BACK BY KILLING HIM!!!"

He has some bruises And a lot of scratches but luckily his robotic arm held up a lot of the damage,otherwise he would have been decimated "ouwch hell that hurts!!! What the hell I didn't do it! If I did why would I try to bring him back and heal him!?! Huh!?...... your not thinking straight I-I'll try to find this guy he couldn't have gone far just let me go by myself to look for him and I'll make him pay dearly for it!!"he held his defenses up in case if she wasn't going to believe him "please seriously I've done some shady things but this wasn't part of my p- I mean I DIDNT WANT HIM TO DIE!! He helped me cope with my sanity! And he was a brother in my eyes" He yelled as he feels his last shreds of sanity are slipping away and he trips backwards sobbing quietly"d-don't come any closer!!!! H-he'll overtake me p-please I beg of you! I-I can't guarantee your guys s-safety!"
Kyu is still near Lucius shocked by what happened "b-but who w-why......h-he was the only few people who ever said....t-that he was proud" her eyes teared up

"SILENCE!!!" Pandora roared, the air around her almost freezing solid from her presence. "Do you think I'm stupid?! You were the only one who went into that room before he died! I let you in myself! But if I had known you would do THIS...you would've been dead by the time you reached the first step!" She held out her hand, and several shadow balls formed around Adrian and crashed into him. "I also know how deceitful you can be!! You're only trying to lower our suspicion so you can get away with it. I know what kind of person you are, Corona." She walked toward him, the chill around her only getting more and more powerful, "And it's people like you...who should be BURNING IN HELL!!" As she said this, the ground began to shake as she let out a powerful Psychic attack, sending the telekinetic pulse right into the scientist.

He barley was able to hold up a shield around himself and a small part of his evil cockiness came out and he chuckled
"Ah puh-lease I've helped benifet mankind,if anything all of you owe me a favor"
He sidestepped the telekinesis and felt her aura only increasing "huh well your a pretty strong Pokémon pandora,too bad all of that power is pointless,I suggest you don't try hitting me again,or else" he smirked "checkmate!"
"Your aura is horrifying I must say,I haven't felt chills like this since....ever actually? Huh your such a unique gengar,but I guess your not strong enough to avenge your trainer" he smirked evilly knowing he got to her
Kyu yelled "stop this is what he wants!!!"
The good Adrian inside also is yelling hoping she can hear "I won't be able to come back if you do this stop it!!! I'm trying to protect you all!!"

Pandora paused, then smiled herself, chuckling. " 'Not powerful enough', you say...how sadly mistaken." She held up a hand, and from it, a massive amount of strange purple liquid formed and began to build up around her. "Adrian Corona, I will remove your burden and send you to eternal darkness!" The enormous sludge wave built up more and more, and then, as if a floodgate had opened, it crashed down as a massive torrent over where the scientist stood. However, when the sludge cleared, Adrian was still in one piece...and behind Phantom.

"That's enough, Pandora! The police are on their way!"the dusknoir said. "There's no need for any of this!"

"The police will just release him again when he gets his special pardon! I WANT HIM TO DIE FOR HIS CRIMES!!!" Pandora shouted. "Now stand aside!"

"I shall not!" Phantom roared. "See reason, my lady! What if he's telling the truth?! If that were the case, you'd have killed an innocent civilain!"

"Innocent? INNOCENT?!" Pandora had never looked more terrifyingly angry than ever before. "Need I remind you he kidnapped and experimented on Kyu without her consent, attempted to take over the world, and showed little to no care for any of the Pokemon under his care!!" Phantom winced a bit. She had a point there, but still...

"Please. Trust me." Phantom said. "Let him stand trial, and we will see how things play out."

Last edited:
" heh heh hehehehehehAHHAHA" he started laughing maniacally "well well well" both of his sides are now one mind, he keeps his hands behind him "that one little act just sealed the deal,however I must thank you phantom so before I make my way to my secret other lab,i guess I owe you this much" he turns to phantom "I will do only one thing of whatever you want for saving me from that,I can't guarantee me just sitting and not thinking evil and allowing myself to be arrested and tried,but other than that anything you want from me or want me to do I will do it"
Kyu read his mind "guys he's actually....telling the truth...I can't sense any deceit"
Adrian chuckled "see in this original form I now gained my love back for you kyu" he smiled genuine at kyu and she turns around not saying or doing anything as she wasn't expecting that and she doesn't know what to say but in the inside a small part of her is happy that he FINNALY said it in words,but she still felt mostly angry since he's not the Adrian she knows
He smlies "ah hard as always"
He turns to everyone "now kyu told her part of the story,but what she was weak to say was that I didn't kidnap her,she actually has a lot of Sarah's DNA in her,but since she has no prior memory,she's basically a gardevoir with a different personality,a gardevoir who betrayed me by being evil in the first place" he said
"That was in the past you jerk! Your nothing like my old trainer,your just a empty shell and a demon went inside you!"she said angrily

Last edited: