• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

He looked at mason then sun "oooo a lil feisty rivalry I love it! This man is named mason,he works part of the CIA and he's my evil assistant and assa-" he got bitchslapped by the tall man "no disrespect to you boss but unlike you I don't like monologues,especially in the open,what do we do about them sir?" Adrian rubbed his red cheek "JEEZ that was a lot of disrespect but what we should do will be very....evillll.....ehh let's just eat with them and have a good time" the tall man face palmed extremely hard "your not serious sir" he said hoping he was just kidding "no,my good side is about to come out and be annoying like usual and I never met this Cute gardevoir yet so I best give a good first impression" he smiled as mason behind him groaned at his bosses stupidity

Last edited:
(OOC: Didn't Kristina evolve?)

"A bit late for that, Dark Adrian." Sun said, "You, uh, kinda made it clear that you're a bit shady." He led them down the street with a sigh before stopping at the place he had been leading them to: Aussie's Barbecue Grill House. It was a jazzy looking place with a decor that matched the mood. He led to a table large enough for everyone and took a seat, opening up the menu. "So, anyone else besides me been to Aussie's?" he asked.

Ooc (last post for tonight,continue and I'll be back ltr)
Adrian opened up his menu as his assistant was tapping his foot to a beat that he likes,which was pretty catchy to him "didn't exactly know you can have emotions big guy also you always wear that hoody and you cover your face all the time,why?" Mason just waved him off
"And no I've never been here,and since this guy prolly eats eternal darkness and stones Ima just say he wants water"he laughs a bit "and this place is pretty nice,I like the decoration and don't worry my good funlovimg side is out I'll warn ya if the douche evil side comes,usually it takes hours when we are calm so today will FINNALY be normal....well almost"

Adrian looked at hydri and sighed "don't worry I'm a changed man,and I'm ready to be just a normal person in society" he says.....weird he truly means it too "go ahead and read my aura or tell kyu to read my mind and I guarantee you I'm not lying,mason here is gonna leave anyways after I give him his money and we can put all of our differences behind us"
Kyu sighed "in my eyes your a villain and you always will be one"
Adrian hugged kyu tight "please forgive me I'm for real I want to change and I will for you"

His throat vibrated, letting out a low resonating growl at Adrian. He had lost all trust in the trainer. He got up out of his seat and started to walk towards the exit. He had had enough of all of this shit with changing.

Kyu got in front of hydri and whispered to him "look I want to leave as much as the next guy which is you but just stay and have fun,we haven't had a relaxing day and I don't want any tension for today and I'll make sure he won't do anything,I'll tell him to go somewhere else and I'll have a freind of mine watch him,there simple?" She looks fed up with people's changing mood and just wants to relax and to let her friends relax as well "listen you may not like him but he is my dad,and when he's in his good side he doesn't lie,so just give him a chance,he won't do anything and if I feel any of the slightest feeling of evil or lieing in him I'll knock him out for the day ok?" She patted his back

She sighed and chuckled "always the headstrong one,typical you,ok you can go but you can't go on an empty stomach so what do you want me to bring ya when we go back to the beach?"
Adrian is trying to start a normal convo with sun "so ummm I don't know this guy well and I'm highly unsociable so let's say something random and hope he can say something intresting" he thought to himself "so ummm you have anyone special to you other than family sun?" He said

Adrian sighs "all I want is just some fun,is that all? Look just pretend I'm a random guy I'll even move to a different table" mason scoffs
Kyu walks back "sorry guys hydro is gonna stay in the beach so I'll order for him,you wanna go with him Kristina?"

"Well, to answer your question, Adrian, there is a handful of others I care deeply for." Sun replied. Then he took a moment to glance at appetizers. "For one thing, there's my blood parents. My mom is an Infernape, naturally, and my dad's a Blaziken. He's actually the one who taught me how to fight." he paused at his memories of his father, cherishing them. "Then, he simply left to see the world and find a way to become even stronger. He still sends postcards now and then, and he entrusted Lucius with his family's welfare."

The waiter stepped up to their table. "Good afternoon, and welcome to Aussie's. My name's Fredrick and I'll be your waiter for today. To start off, anyone want to order a drink?"

Adrian smiles at sun "I totally feel how your like my parents are off at some island somewhere and I haven't seen them in years and uhhh I had my gf who I brought back but umm......yeah let's just say she's not herself anymore and I just wish she just.....remembers me since after the incident she forgot all about our happy memories" he sighs and then he looks up at the waiter "oh yeah umm the big brooding man who acts like a brooding teen next to me just wants water since it seems like he eats stone" he chuckled "he just wants water and umm I'd like me a sprite"

"I'd like a Dr. Pepper, please." Sun said to the waiter as he wrote down Adrian and Mason's orders. He then looked over to the others. "Does anyone else want an appetizer?" he asked. "If not, they also serve freshly baked bread every once in a while."

Kristina got up ''Sure!'' she walked to Kyu ''So were friends now? Right?'' Kristina smiled she never felt this happy in her life and started to shake Kyu's Hand (Ooc i'm back and i'm happy i changed my Profile pic the other one was to Big and i changed my User)

Last edited:
Kyu smiled and just hugged her "no problem and uhh don't mind my dad he uhhh tried to take over the world with a giant robot,try not to tell a lot of people mmkay? I still love him"
Adrian looked at kyu hugging Kristina "hi Kristina names Adrian corona,multi billionaire genius,nice to meet ya"

''Hi!'' Kristina went over to him and shook his hand ''Nice to meet you i'm Kristina.'' Kristina looked over at a Pokemon Center ''Can we go the Pokemon Center? i heard theres a Cafe!'' Kristina rushed to the Pokemon center

Kyu seems confused "huh she seems to like them a lot"
Adrian is really confused "she is so innocent,and I am a multi billionaire and I never heard of poke beans,must be new and she's so innocent and nice....." he said
"IM GONNA KEEP HER" he said in his mind "don't even think about it"kyu said reading his mind

Kyu waved at her "don't mind him he's uhhh kinda weird it's just he's insane and ignore what he said"she said
Adrian rubbed the back of his head chuckling "yeah I didn't know you could read my mind as well hehe sorry"

''Okey?'' Kristina stuffed Pokebeans into her mouth before getting pulled by a Boy with Black hair and a Trainer outfit ''Stop it Ethan!!!'' Kristina shouted ''We need to go Home'' Ethan said ''Can't you return me into my Pokeball?'' Kristina said and then got Returned

Adrian looked up at Ethan "oh ummm hi there your her trainer if I assume so? Nice to meet you,recognize me from the news?" He says cockily
Kyu groans from the amount of cokiness her tfather has sometimes

He sighed as he knew the other trainer obviously doesn't know him "remember me? Multi billionaire genius? Was on the news a lot?" Kyu is tired of Adrian's cockiness "just ignore him he's just insane and you know how people like that are" she chuckles as she is waiting for her food at this place sun has mentioned

Adrian just.....watched them drive off "well umm that was a thing" he said chuckling to himself and mason scoffed at the ridiculousness of the situation
Kyu sighed "he left without even a goodbye,kinda rude but they have places to be so "shrugs "who am I to judge" she sat down at her seat as Adrian keeps trying to hug her but she backs up a little bit "normally I would kill for this sort of attention but after what he did it makes me a bit uncomfortable....maybe some other time" she thought to herself

Sun watched the scene, not sure what to think about it. Then the beverages and appetizers arrived at the table. Freshly baked loaves of bread, a basket of fruits and berries, and a few other snacks. "Anyone ready for entrees?" the waiter asked, looking to everyone. Sun looked to the others, waiting for their decision.

Adrian looked up and smiled "yes umm actually may I get two barbeque sandwiches? One for me and my daughter here" kyu shrugged "sure"
Mason just taps his foot impatiently and looks over and sees sun and just gives him a quick "yo" in a deep raspy voice....it seems you can't see his face from his hoodie he is wearing "umm it's like really warm here why are you wearing that mason?"mason just ignores him and gets some bread and starts eating it

"I'll get the bbq rib rack." Sun added as the waiter jotted down the orders. He then turned to Kyu, curious. "So, when Adrian created you, were you a gardevoir right off the bat, or did you have to evolve to reach that stage?" he asked.

She rubbed the back of her head "huh...not entirely sure...I've been with him for a while...he looks like he's in his early 20s but he's actually 25 but ummm... I don't really know was I gardevoir when I was created dad?" She asked him
He chuckles "well that'll be telling huh? Well ummm you seee she WAS a kirilia when I created her but ummm I didn't exactly make her from scratch to be entirely honest and well I mean......without giving anything away I'll just answer the question she was a kirilia when I created her and she restarted life from when she was created and she evolved into what she is now,her time warping trick she has is really amazing since she never mentioned that until she used it against you a bit back and she stood up all night after the tournament trying to perfect it,the thing with her is that she just loves battling she just loves the thrill"

Adrian eats some bread and is really hungry waiting for his food
Kyu is drooling at the bread and wants some and whimpers
Adrian sighs and gets her some bread "here ya go"
Kyu is really happy "yay!!"

Name: Galaxy
Who Pokémon there are: (Shiny) Sylveon
What grade they are in 10
Dislikes: Anything that is not the slightest bit of pink!
Personality: Bright, bubbly, cute, and always up for a laugh!
Abilities: Cute charm, and, through the closely tight bond with her trainer, has a hidden ability:
Pixilate!

Adrian is eating some more bread as he sighs "well the food here takes quite a while eh kyu?" He says as he's looking out the window,hoping for any entertainment
Kyu is eating bread "yeah I guess so,but this bread is bomb though!" She says happily as she's eating a bit more hungrily
Adrian chuckles "you love food a lot dontcha?"

Mason gets pissed and just walks out of the place "waste of my tame" he said walking off
Adrian sighs "at least he's gone amiright guys or amiright?"
Kyu hears her yelling but figures to let her trainer deal with her